NATION

PASSWORD

Divinity [IC | Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:29 am

They called me evil, they hunted me down. Alone of all the People I saw clearly what others in blind ignorance dared not; enthralled in bondage to meaningless rules mankind had lost sight of purpose and meaning of human life. Unchained by shackles, unburdened by yokes, freedom is mannish delight. Break your shackles, cast aside your yoke, indulge your passions, then, I told them, you shall be free.

They'll despise us but we shall be strong, our road to fulfillment will be rocky and long, misunderstanding is genius' curse. They'll call us evil, but nothing is worse than passive submission to meaningless rules, these are oppression and misery's tools. They hunted me down, tore me from my lover and beloved's arms. Struck me with steel and with stone, left me for dead in a shallow grave.

I rose from my grave, divine, tenfold as strong. I danced in the graveyard I reveled in sin, my innocence lost and my faith destroyed. But I am Ishtarte, Liberator of Man, I'll break all the shackles, shed all the yokes. I come now among you, I teach you my ways. My enemies I smite, but you, my love, I grant every blessing, ask nought in return. For I am Ishtarte, of Chaos born, I bring you your freedom, and endless delight.

~ The Song of Ishtarte ~

Outside the village of Ish'nar

Outside and in view of the village of Ish'nar lay a steep grass green hill or mound covered by trees. The hill had a sinister reputation to the villagers, it was said to be follow and inhabited by strange and fearful creatures from a bygone age. Few dared come upon the hill at nighttime alone. But that night it was nevertheless visited by a solitary figure. She was a young woman. She would have been fair to look upon had there been any upon the hill of Ish'nar to see her. Fair skinned, slender and nubile with clear eyes. Yet the young maiden was clearly distraught. Her robes were torn and disheveled, her undergarments bloodied, her long dark mane of hair was a mess, and tears covered her face as she aimlessly walked up the hill. Desperate weeping escaped her.

The young woman's name was Lilithu. A native of Ish'nar until that morning she was now an exile. Any man or woman could strike her down without fear of punishment. But that was not why the young woman wept. Nor did she weep for the loss of her innocence, though many men, her husband among them, had ravished her before her banishment, for painful and violent as it had been it had touched her body, not her heart or spirit. No the exile wept for her lover, who the men of Ish'nar had dragged onto the hill and slain the previous night when they had found her in Lilithu's bed.

The banished Lilithu, half crazed from her ordeal, now walked the hill of Ish'nar weeping, in search for a corpse and she feared no demon or fiend from within the hill, should they rise and strike her down she would only welcome death. What worth held life without her lover's touch and kiss? Even if Lilithu's husband would forgive her if she begged him, as she suspected he would, what value had a life lived as his obedient slave. Lilithu knew she could not bear such an existence. The elders taught that there was no greater bliss for a woman than motherhood, no greater calling then matrimony, but Lilithu knew better. No child could fill the void in her heart, no matrimonial life could give meaning to an existence in which Lilith's lover was lost to her. No, the young woman had come to the hill to die atop her lover's grave. To die a free woman rather than live a long life a slave.

Time passed as the woman searched for her lover's grave. The night was dark and a primordial storm razed on the hill, as if nature itself revolted against the passing of Lilith's lover. Finally the young woman, drenched in rain and tears and blood flowing from her own abused body came upon a shallow unmarked grave stained by human blood near the top of the hill. She fell down upon the dirt and wept for her lost love. For a time she was lost to the world, consumed by her grief. But life would not abandon her so easily. Slowly Lilithu regained some semblance to her faculties. It was then she discovered something very strange. The soft earth on which she lay seem to have sunk together, as if no body lay under it. Lilithu's hands, while deeply buried in the earth had not touched any flesh or bone, skin or cloth. Confused the young woman realized that the grave on which she lay was empty. "What have they done to you my love?" She asked in incredulous terror.

"Much. Not enough." A voice like rolling thunder, imperious and powerful, yet strangely familiar, spoke. Lilithu jumped to her feet in terror, looking around the hill. At its top stood a figure at once alien and terrible to behold and strangely familiar. Female and beautiful beyond belief the creature bore only a passing resemblance to Lilithu's lover, for the woman Lilithu had know had been a human, an extraordinary human, but human nevertheless. Not so this figure that towered above Lilithu in fearsome majesty. This being could not even for a moment be mistaken for a mortal man. And yet Lilithu recognized her.

The young woman, finally overwhelmed by the horror and exhaustion of the past day felt her legs give up under her and she fell. She never hit the ground, the supernatural creature that so resembled her lover was at once beside her and Lilithu fell into a warm embrace and strong arms, cradled like an infant by the creature. "How?" Lilithu whispered. Her lover chuckled warmly, a strange and unexpected sound on that somber place in that fateful hour. "Tis a mystery my beloved." Spoke the hallowed being. "But know this my beloved, that our story is not at its end, only at its beginning. Evil men struck me death, and inflicted pain and hurt upon you. But they have undone none of us. I died only to rise again stronger then every before. You, you had it worse, they have broken your body with their abuse, but your heart they could not touch for I had it in my keeping." Spoke Lilithu's lover. "Your body I will mend and make as strong as your brave heart, for I am no mere mortal anymore my love. I am Diva Ishtarte, and I promise you that never again shall you suffer as you have suffered. Together we shall live a life threefold as long as that of any mortal, for I am empowered to bless you so, according to our wishes, free or unkind rulers and unjust rules. Every day we shall feast and sing, every night we shall dance and love. And when at last I cannot prolong your mortal life any further you shall die peacefully and content with a well lived life in my arms. And then I shall bless you further and raise you again, a houri among houri's and you shall live forever by my side in Heaven." Ishtarte the Divine declared, caressing Lilithu in her arms. "Will you receive my blessing my love?"

ACTION: Ishtarte blesses Lilithu and imbue her with parts of her power.
Last edited by Of the Quendi on Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Mystra
Attaché

Founded: Mar 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystra » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:20 am

Empyron would thank those who nursed him back to health. Disgraced, he would attempt to try his powers again. This time, for his immediate family. The God of the Sun would bring back his servants, and the servants of his house hold. "Serve me, and you will have power beyond imagining." Empyron would attempt the same miracle again, only this time, the miracle would work for mere hours during the blackness of night, to shine as a beacon of light in the darkness, rather than transform the whole night sky for days.

Action:
Repeating the same miracle once I get my strength back, on a smaller scale.
Last edited by Mystra on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bolkenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkenia » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:55 am

Asaya was the first to install herself in the temple of the Maker.
Well, the temple was now the home of a dead god. She needed a place to settle in. A place when people wouldn't have to play at the gods game's.
It was market time, the perfect moment for a public speech.
" People of Ish'nar, doomed by the gods ! I offer you, not redemption, but a second chance. This city is plagued, cursed ! Soon, the oasis will be dry, the elders would die and the youth won't be able to replace them. But I, Asaya, want to build a land when no plague would be know, when no curse be spoken. A land when you could eat at your hunger, drink at your thirst. A land without political plots or war. The Maker give me the power to make this land your land ! I will show you that I am not lying to you. I will make this land fertile again !"
Action : Make trees grow on a small area.
At first, I was aiming for an utopia. Now, it's a reason to write bad-lore, upload pics on Imgur and explain how I became a spy for the USSR.

Lisbane
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lisbane » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:15 am

Mortem growled at the insolence of the villagers. How dare they come with pitchforks and torches, his mind is cast back to the day he killed his parents. He looks at John, and nods his head. John smiles gleefully, his axe raised in a gesture similar to that of the night he killed his family. Mortem looks out at the perplexed, and in places terrified.

He took his sword, it’s dark blade still stained with blood, and raised it to the sky. He then opened his mouth to speak in his distinct deep but penetrating voice.

“You mere humans dare to stand up to the God of Death, I shall end you like pigs being slaughtered, you shall be the example that this town will be known for, a vile place of much death and sorrow. If you overpower me you shall be visited by me again, and I will give a vengeance so bloody that the rivers will run red for days, and the Wildwood will forever be stained”

Mortem looks with his terrifying eyes at the spectators, secretly he doubt his chances, but is it not ironic that the God of Death would die? He lowers his sword to the ground and runs forward, letting out a shrill wail, whilst John follows manically behind him. He will either triumph and murder all that dare to oppose him, or he will fall in an ecstasy of blood and violence.

Action: Attempt to fight off the villagers with John, without regard for personal injury
Last edited by Lisbane on Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a INTJ-T Personality, I'm a turbulent Architect. I value logic and reason above all else, and despise authority, unless it furthers humanity (Government for example). You can telegram me if you'd like to have a discussion. Generally I like philosophical discussions, but any and all are welcomed.

Sincerely,
Lisbane

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:33 am

World Mountains

His followers had followed him.Terratus sat in the center as as they worshipped him.He meditated and felt the earth energies flow into his being.He would remain at his nexus until his full power was regained.It was here where he was at his strongest and he had absolute faith that his power has a god would rebound.

Geochronos was his no doubt.But he would have to work to regain it.There was entire world out their mortals who needed to be shown the true way.He would gain their loyalty and soon Geochronos would be his.In the mean time the Lord of Stone would center himself he had the patience of the Earth and no doubt he would regain his power

Action: Meditate to regain power
Last edited by Novas Arcanum on Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:27 am

Elsberg heights, 461 metres above sea level, 12:15
Réolt and his companion Æthelbehrt on horseback.[/align][/b]

Réolt's elegantly drove his chipped broadsword through the Canoverian archer's knee. He looked at the end of his blade, and how it cut through. He quickly looked behind him, at Aethelbert. Aethelbert's spear had been couched down, so that it would penetrate more if it impacted with the spearman. It did. The spear busted through his light armour, and left a major wound in his shoulder. The archer noticed the blood pouring out of his left elbow, and started shouting for help.

Réolt had to act fast. The shouting must've alarted some people. "Go check on Domnall". Domnall was still shouting, and the pair had hoped that his foot hadn't gone totally numb. The young god dismounted from his horse and walked up to the archer. He removed a piece of his clothing and layed it before the man who was screaming. The archer pleaded to the river god to save his life. Réolt had to be swift. Other Canoverian scouts must be close. Réolt bowed over to the bleeding man, removing the blades that he had on him. He then lifted the man on his horse with all his strength, which he had to try several times. He looked out into the distance, hoping to find Domnall or Aethelwulf. He couldn't properly see them.

Réolt pushed the archer on his horse and mounted it. With no regard to the wellbeing of the archer, he started to ride. He heard some shouting and orders in a foreign tongue being shouted out around him, but he decided to keep moving. His horse rushed through the thick forests. He expected to see his comrades around somewhere. Réolt looked over at the archer, who appeared to be in loads of pain. "Who is your commander?" he tried to ask. The archer didn't answer him. He did not speak his language. Réolt seemed distorted by this fact, and pushed the archer off of his horse. The archer probably wouldn't survive the fall, and even if he did, he would die due to his lack of blood. Réolt quickly turned his steed around, and rode into the forest. He needed to find his friends.

After what appeared to be an entity of riding, he heard voices screaming from afar. He ordered his horse to follow the screams, and he would eventually find Aethelbert and Domnall to be fighting two scouts. They weren't doing good. He quickly rode to their aid, agressively holding his sword above his head, shouting at the archers. This distracted them, and gave the two farmboys an oppertunity to strike. Aethelbert stabbed his opponent in the stomach with his spear, while Domnall missed his target by an inch. Réolt rode up and struck the remaining archer in his chest, before calling out to Domnall to get on his horse. Domnall's horse died during the ambush. Aethelbert mounted his steed, and the three would go back to their farmer community, who were expecting them to issue a report.

~

An old man named Berengar looked up from his throne. He was eating a large chunk of chicken as the 3 men entered. Berengar only had one eye, and he had become physically unfit, and he would have to give up his position as chief up later or sooner. He had sent multiple squads of people to their deaths while he comfortably sat on his throne, embedded by warm fur and fed with chicken and pasties. This had to come to an end.

"We've completed the scouting you ordered us to go to." Réolt grudgingly said to his lord. "The invaders speak another language. We were able to catch a bowman, but we ended up executing him because he wasn't of any worth to u-",

The fat old man cut him off "You did what!? You're the first group that even tells me about capturing somebody, and then you just kill them? Have you no sense? We could have beheaded the men here! It would've set an example!"

"The archer was close to dying, m'lord. There was no other way. If I rode on with this useless archer, then my companions could have died. I did not want to take that chance, so I left the archer to die in a forest ditch."

"You weren't told to do so!" The old man slammed his hand on his wooden table. His brother had been the lord of this community, and laws dictated that he would go on to lead, seeing that he was his brother's heir. He didn't have a good touch for ruling, though, and used emotion as his point of action. He would get upset very easily, and this could have disastrous consequences for messengers and administrators.

"Do not raise your voice against me or my companions, m'lord. We are the first group of scouts not to be completely wiped out in the forests of the red hills. Do not raise your voice who have fought, and nearly died for you, m'lord. I'm warning you now."

"Your cheek is unimaginable! Guards, seize him!"

Réolt and his companions drew their swords. They had planned this on their way back. Réolt climbed the steps up to Berengar's throne. He looked Berengar straight in the eyes, and said:

"Lord Berengar of Rysfelt, I challenge you to a duel over life and death, with the future of our people as my belli. Do you accept?"

The blonde man stood straight in front of the old ruler, and the ruler looked up to him in shock. It'd take him some time to get himself together.

"Summon my son. He will fight in my stead." He'd whisper.

Réolt joyfully nodded his head, and stepped down from the platform.

"Summon the lord's son. Tell him that his father has chosen him to fight in his honour."

~

After less than an hour, the young men stood in front of eachother. They both had good chances. The public wasn't too keen on picking a favourite yet, but loyalists decided to bet on the lord's son. Aethelbehrt and Domnall mentally prepared young Réolt for his battle. They fitted on his light jerkin, put it on as tight as they could. As he left his fur tent, he looked his opponent straight in the eye. A spokesperson of the lord started announcing the fight.

Action: Réolt fights the son of his feudal lord, a man about the same age as he is, in a duel of honour. He uses a sword while his opponent prefers a spear.
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:04 pm

Alia
[2] = 2

As it turns out, opening a single portal was easy enough, opening thirty was far more taxing of a task. By the time the sixth portal was opened in so many minutes, Alia's head pounded fiercely. Nonetheless, she had an agenda, and she was damned if she was going to stop because of some mundane limitations. The twelfth portal opened, and then the floor swam up to greet her, and she knew no more. When the goddess reawakened, a half dozen men and women of various sorts stared down at her in apparent interest, some looking like scribes, some distinctly not like scribes. In front of her as she looked up a single portal hung in the center of the Library, not closed after its intended occupant had passed through, and a city could be seen beyond- as well as a vast crowd. Two men in padded leather armor with spears were also standing nearby, with the spears pointed right at the goddess.

"In the name of the Tyrant of Nemos, witch, speak quickly. Why did you open a mystical portal to our fair city?"

Narvail
[7 + 1] = 8

Suitably cowed, some of the villagers throw themselves down in terror before the avatar of the forest, begging for their lives. The felling is immediately stopped, and the people of the settlement cower in fear. Anon, though, an old man, likely a village elder, approaches the god of the forest timidly.

"Forgive us our transgressions, mighty forest spirit, but the Maker gave us these lands to tame and rule. How shall we heat our homes, and build new dwellings, if we are not to use of the forest's timber?"

Dearthair Doiteain
[5] = 5

Brother Flame's wandering found many villages that lived under fear of brigands and outlanders, some of which responded to his call for unity, others of which were not willing to spare their sons and brothers to protect the lives of another kindred. Indeed, most took that view- such was the aspect of Tine, to survive on one's merits here on the Emerald Isle, not to sacrifice for the weak. It took many days of wandering and cajoling, but slowly Dearthair Doiteain managed to assemble a warband of about two dozen good and hearty men who would fight alongside him.

+25 Warriors

Akzakunefir
[6 + 1 - 3] = 4

A disturbing thought kindled in Akzakunefir as he looked out over the new arrivals to Ish'nar. Some were refugees, having fled an apparent disaster in the city of the mountains far to the west, others simple travelers and traders. One of their number had something wrong about him- Akzakunefir could perceive it clearly, a presence that was not human. Which one of the dozens that had arrived in the city, though, bore this wrongness.. that eluded his senses.

Neiyssa
[6 + 2] = 8

Moving through the city as another nomad or traveler, Neiyssa swiftly identifies the various miscreants and fools which had been seduced by the siren call of the rainstorm. They worship openly, without any fear, and she marks their homes with her mind with glee. Soon, during the night, many of their homes are touched by the power of the goddess- a foundation of firm stone turned to shifting sand, sand weakened against any future need of the lady of the desert. They would pay for their iniquities, all of them.

Isharte
[6 + 1] = 7

A power moved from the lips of the goddess as she spoke to her beloved, a wind as of hot lightning that shook the mountains. Where that breath touched the lips of the fallen Lilithu it provoked a sharp inhalation, and then the mortal woman shuddered. Her eyes blazed with sudden light as she gazed up at the stars, and her skin seemed for an instant translucent, a vessel overfilled with life that it struggled to contain. Anon, an instant later, the glorious brightness faded, and Lilithu was healed- in body, in spirit- restored to the woman she had been before the abuses she had suffered, but much more indeed. A part of the light of the goddess was trapped within her mortal frame, and it would not be easily dispelled.

+1 Demigod
Isharte: -1 Power

Empyron
[3 - 1] = 2

Rest eluded Empyron as he lay upon his bower, attempting to regain the strength that he had felt in his bones before. The night was dark, and it fought against his mind actively, as if it were a living thing... he was almost helpless against it, the fire within his bones quenched even as he considered the miracle that he thought to effect, and as the hour of the miracle he had proclaimed came and went with naught to show for it, some of his servants called him quietly a madman.

Asaya
[9 + 1] = 10

Before the assembled denizens of Ish'nar the green grass near the Maker's Temple was changed in an instant, the essence of life pouring over it in waves from Asaya's outstretched hands. Fallen seed and fruit discarded there in ages past found new life of a sudden, and made do in riotous minutes what would have taken generations without the power of the divine. Flowers waxed strong and burst into bloom with fragrances that made men's hearts glad, trees swelled to fullness of grandeur before bearing flawless fruit, and at the center of the arboreal splendor a single great oak rose above all, as tall as the temple and taller, its girth that of a house. Seeing the amazing display of Asaya's power, many of those who had been in the square for any reason or none gaped in surprise, and others shouted out in joy that a goddess was in their midst.

+60 Followers

Mortem
[10 + 1] = 11

Through the assembled host Mortem danced with his blades of midnight, no weapon biting upon him, no holding back as the winds of death blew hard over the mountain village. They fell like leaves from a dead tree before the God of Death and his cultist, faces pale and shocked even as the black eternity embraced their souls. It was a minute, and a forever, and Mortes Vacui burnt beneath the moon with smoking blood and burning cinder. When Mortem's awareness returned he noticed that he was alone- John had disappeared in the chaos of the orgy of bloodletting, and indeed as the God of Death gazed at the field of corpses he noticed John's in their midst, head severed from torso with the distinctive stroke of an obsidian blade. No living thing stirred in the village, though perhaps some had hidden from his wrath.

-1 Cultist

Terratus
[9 - 1 + 1] = 9

It took some time, but eventually those few who had worshiped him in Geochronos found their stricken god, and their ministrations restored not only his strength, but his confidence in his purpose. Feeling the bones of the earth beneath his feet, and the stolidity of their purpose, the former man of Geochronos swiftly began to feel more like his newly-divine self.

Reolt
[4] = 4

The duel was quick, as many trials by combat were. Under the son's feint Reolt swung his sword, only for it to be deflected by the heir's small buckler in a neat twist. Down came the haft of the spear on Reolt's arm, and he jerked back his arm with a yelp of pain, before swiveling away from the other warrior. For a few seconds they circled each other, looking for an opening, and then up came Reolt's sword as the heir swung in low with a thrust. Again, deflected, off of the buckler, while the thrust took Reolt in his left leg. A long gash, and hot slippery blood. Reolt snarled, stepping forward to get inside the other man's reach, but the injured leg spasmed in pain and he fell heavily to the ground. Then the spear's tip was at his throat.

"Yield" spoke Sinead, the heir, his voice heavy with exertion but his words clear. "You have fought bravely, but mine is the right before the Maker. Yield, and you will be spared."
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:13 pm

Neiyssa, Goddess of the Desert

Once again, her plans were shaping up flawlessly, but this time, oh this time, she would not be denied. She had made her preparations; she had chosen her targets; in their hubris, they had worshiped openly, unknowing that to do so was to profane the very land that they dared to live on.

And so, in the dead of night, with little more attention than one might give to swatting a fly on one's camel, she silently had the stone-turned-sand turn to quicksand as she took her place on the dune of sand where she had made her home.

It would be a silent message, the sender unknown, the recipient all too obvious; the rain-giver and his followers were not welcome here.

The oasis would still run dry, given time. And she was nothing if not patient.

Action: Turn all the stone turned sand into quicksand.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:15 pm

Well that didn't go as planned

He had felt the power flowing through him, the most he had ever felt at one time.

But He simply couldn't control it, the tiny insignificant storm that he created had turned into a hurricane and had wiped half the village out.

He had felt two different emotions afterwords, the two emotions of the Ocean

Anger and Calm

It was time to leave this place

Action: Explore up the coast for new cities and civilizations
Lover of doggos

Bolkenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkenia » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:37 pm

After this, Asaya and her followers went outside of the city boundaries. She came back to the hotspring when they settle near. A small village, that is what formed around. They even made a small temple, wich will be the home of the goddess. But now that she is worshiped, she need to expand her faith.
She immerged herself once again in the water, thinking about her actions.
The curse wasn't a good thing. She was impulsive. With this attitude, she will be forgotten. She lied about the second curse but nobody will know.
She still had this deception that no mortal mens pleased her, as she became even less human.
"If the god of these waters hear me, accept my bless."
Action : Blessed the water to make it capable of turning any land or human into a fertil one.
At first, I was aiming for an utopia. Now, it's a reason to write bad-lore, upload pics on Imgur and explain how I became a spy for the USSR.

Zapatha
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:42 pm

Looking to the elder, Narvail calmed down and pushed the roots back down to the earth. He looked to the cowering people, and considered what they had said. perhaps he had acted to hastily or too much out of emotion for the felling of the trees.

I have a compromise for you, people of Caid Haile. I am not a malevolent spirit, I am merely the god of the forest and wish to protect my realm from harm. And that includes you.

Narvail sighed, and picked a flower off of his shoulder and gave it to a young girl.

I will allow you to fell trees for your dwelling and hunt for sustenance, however only for what you need. No excess. I will also protect any who leave me a worthy offering on their hunting trip and bless them with good luck. In exchange, everyone who dwells within Caid Haile and this forest must worship me, Narvail, as the god who watches over you. Do this, or suffer my ire.

Action: Narvail convinces the inhabitants of Caid Haile to worship him in exchange for protection and using the resources of the forces respectfully.

Chill beats LLC
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Chill beats LLC » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:07 pm

"What do we know of the world and the universe about us? Nothing that our eyes don't tell us."

- Mantras of V'yxh'zharhc -

Not far outside the city Ish'nar

"Mankind is a fragile thing." The swirling voice rattled around in the darkness, inaudible to the above world. The cavern was massive. There were commodities, yes, but they were few. A blanket and straw mattress. A collection of small books. A backpack containing mortal possessions. Vyx's true form was entirely alien, a cruel homage to the nature of his divinity. He had not wanted to be a trickster, a manipulative being, but his ambitions overwhelmed him.

"Then again, I was once mortal. A semblance of my human flaw must keep these things here with me. But why?" At heart, Vyx was not a devious being, he was a curious one. But in his life he had lied and deceived and hurt so much in his quest for knowledge, it outweighed the acts that granted him his divinity. He resented the other entities of Ish'nar for abandoning the Maker. He sought to replace the Maker, to carry on his legacy. But for now, the best he had was a wretched peasant without a mind of his own.

The city Ish'nar

Phineas felt quite disturbed. The Thing in the Pit still gave its commands, but they were less verbal. More subtle. His body seemed to be attuned to the Thing's mind. Phineas felt as if his movements were someone else's, as if watching through another's eyes. He didn't particularly mind, though, because this must have been part of his ascension. Phineas' movement became more clumsy, less coordinated as if a puppeteer were getting his bearings. Didn't matter, he thought.

Phineas stumbled about until he came upon the Maker's Temple. An ornate, staggeringly beautiful ordeal, it had been inhabited by the goddess Ayasa. A wretched god, Phineas thought. In his talks with the townsfolk, he had learned of the infertility curse she placed upon the city. He had learned she was driven from the temple, but rumors said she had returned. So, Phineas climbed the temple stairs clumsily and mounted the top step.

He spoke. Not in his voice, but that soothing, relaxingly genderless voice that morphed itself to the listener's ears.
"Peoples of Ish'nar! As you must know by now, the Maker abandoned this realm! In his place, false gods and goddesses have inhabited his Temple,
tried to take his place. But they cannot replace him, they seek only to better themselves. I am Phineas the Truth, the first to spread the word of the Great Slumberer who lies below. I am sent here, a mere vessel of him, to demonstrate his Truth! You who will follow me to him will feel his Truth!
You who will follow me to him will be loved by the Maker! You who follow me to him will be adored in his Truth! Great power and knowledge is your reward for assisting the Slumberer below in his quest to find the knowledge to restore the Maker!
"

Not too far away, V'yxh'zharhc lied, controlling his puppet and luring the townsfolk to him. V'yxh'zharhc then expended a great deal of his power in an attempt to sway the people through a spectacle. With Phineas as his vessel, he conjured an illusion above the man's head, as dozens, perhaps 40 onlookers watched. The image of clouds parting and a glorious golden stairway descending from the sky unfolded, and a man of such beauty he looked ideal to whoever saw him descending. He smiled warmly and pointed in the direction of the pit.

"Go forth! Learn his Truth!" Phineas commanded.

Action: Use an illusion to sway the people into joining the Truth (Vyx's following) and going to the pit.
Chill beats Radio, LLC
A division of Earth Industries, LLC
a radio station beyond space and time, broadcasting chill vibes to every radio, everywhere. she/her. Led by DJ Doug, eldritch horror on the mic.
Quotes| The Vibe:Cult of the Vibe dismembers 10, kills 3 more! High Priest Cromwell says "Sometimes, the people need to lend us a hand." | DJ Doug to publicly execute US presidents Bush, Clinton, Obama, in the Port of Rhodes! | NS Nation "Amyllia", founded 2011, is erased from reality, sacrificed by the Cult of the Vibe, all memory of this beloved F7er gone from the multiverse!|  RPs

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:37 pm

Geochronos

Terratus felt the godly divine power swelling within him and soon grew into the size of a giant once more.His followers stared at awe towards him and continued praising and giving strength to him.Has he walked towards Geochronos shaking the ground with every step he took. He stared at the puny humans who hopelessly believed that they stood a chance against him.Fools they would follow him or die in their futile attempts of resistance,Terratus would rule Geochronos with a iron fist.

Geochronos bend the knee or be crushed!!!

He said as he soon attacked the village.He made sure only to harm the enemies but who knew how many innocents would feel his wrath.In any case, he tried to mitigate the damage he causes by not crushing any buildings.

Action:Conquer Geochronos in his Divine form.Have his followers continue to worship him and give strength
Last edited by Novas Arcanum on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:22 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Alia
[2] = 2

As it turns out, opening a single portal was easy enough, opening thirty was far more taxing of a task. By the time the sixth portal was opened in so many minutes, Alia's head pounded fiercely. Nonetheless, she had an agenda, and she was damned if she was going to stop because of some mundane limitations. The twelfth portal opened, and then the floor swam up to greet her, and she knew no more. When the goddess reawakened, a half dozen men and women of various sorts stared down at her in apparent interest, some looking like scribes, some distinctly not like scribes. In front of her as she looked up a single portal hung in the center of the Library, not closed after its intended occupant had passed through, and a city could be seen beyond- as well as a vast crowd. Two men in padded leather armor with spears were also standing nearby, with the spears pointed right at the goddess.

"In the name of the Tyrant of Nemos, witch, speak quickly. Why did you open a mystical portal to our fair city?"

When Alia awoke, she found two men standing in front of her, pointing spears at her. She carefully stood up, confident in her power. She was in control here. She could get these people to follow her, she just had to come up with a plan.

"Hello citizens of Nemos! I greet you on behalf of the Maker! I am his daughter, the Scribe, and Keeper of Holy Knowledge! I have summoned you all to the nexus of magical energy and knowledge in the universe because I believe that you are the key to a brighter future! He has brought great tidings of joy and redemption! If you doubt, simply look around yourselves at the splendour of the mere entrance of the Chambers of Knowledge!!!" Her voice swam through the air, accompanied by more swirls of golden symbols, now in the language of Nemos. For effect she made her eyes glow gold and floated lightly in the air so all of the mortals in the crowds outside could see her. "For those of you who choose to serve me and my father, I can promise everlasting life in this Library, safe from the ravages of time! No more shall you fear death, or want for anything! The knowledge of the universe will be yours to access! And those who stay behind, know that my father has declared I shall be worshipped alongside him! Hail the new age! Hail the Maker! Hail everlasting life! Hail Nemos!"

She made a large swirl of golden words around her even more for effect. She had no idea if anything she said was true, but the value of followers was too good to pass up on the basis of "truth". No doubt they could have access to knowledge, but she was unaware if non-gods would be able to live forever, even in the Library. It didn't matter. If they didn't live on, it would be enough time for her word to spread and her power to grow. She would preach pleasing platitudes of immortality and by the time people tried to contradict her it would be too late. She would unite the gods and serve the Maker's final wishes!

Action: Make an impressive display and convince the crowd that the Maker loves them and that she is the daughter of the Maker, using the Library and her power as proof
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Lisbane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lisbane » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:07 pm

"There is no greater gift than that of eternal peace"

Mortem looked down at John's body, he felt a joy flow through his body. John had died how he had lived, with blood around him, and an ecstasy of death filing his body. Mortem took John's Axe, and planted it in his skull, for that would have pleased him immensely. He slowly walked through the town, dead bodies and blood hid the ground from view. Mortem was right at home, with bodies surrounding him, and blood staining the ground a crimson red.

Mortem looked around, hardly a soul survived, those that did would soon look upon the fell deed of that night and run in terror. He was filled with a sudden hatred for all of Humanity, and all it's Gods. He looked out into the Wildwood, maybe this would be his next prowling ground? However, before he would do this, he would need a following. He thought to himself, and rested himself upon a pile of dead bodies, when he looked down at the face of an aghast villager, blood still pouring out of their corpse. He then suddenly thought to himself, if he is God of Death, he can take a life, of course, but could he embew the dead with a twisted sort of "Life" that could animate their core motor functions?

He took it upon himself to try, and began to pile the bodies together, as to concentrate the fell arcana of his dark ritual. He looked at his creation, a pile of bodies lay before him, and he smiled. Even if this ritual was to fail, he was to make this his masterpiece, a warning to any and all that may enter the town, and any that still remain after the massacre. Slowly, he plants his obsidian blade into the ground, raises his arms in a gesture to the now fading moon, and starts to chant.

"Fell souls that have been reaped, I grant you eternal undeath, no longer shall you suffer, for I grant you animation, and no longer shall you thirst, for you are not alive. Oh foul souls I call you! Inhabit these corpses, and serve he who sent you to the grave!

Action: Attempt to animate some of the dead corpses as followers for Mortem
I'm a INTJ-T Personality, I'm a turbulent Architect. I value logic and reason above all else, and despise authority, unless it furthers humanity (Government for example). You can telegram me if you'd like to have a discussion. Generally I like philosophical discussions, but any and all are welcomed.

Sincerely,
Lisbane

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Yatzang,
Ramshackle Laboratory,
Poxinza

For the first time since his apotheosis, he was finally home. To every alchemist, a place to hone their craft was home to them. The smell of sour mixtures to make powerful sharping oils, poisons, and other concoctions. However something was wrong, definitely wrong. While his acolytes were able to get an assortments of pots, spoons, and plants of various types, it was in poor design. The parlor was small, small enough to be cramped with all the alchemical implements being strewed about, but some of the equipment was stolen.

The Alchemist just had to give it some of the stuff back and promise that the cooking utensils were being put to good use. Still people wanted their rice porridge, something that Yatzang had sympathized with but the news of the continent wasn't good. These gods, the beings that have been given powers by the Maker have destroyed two villages because of anger or selfish reasons. Yet there was another reason why that young god, the one from the portal, was coming to him. She was looking to round us up, to maybe stop the mass destruction because of a simple slight.

Though she was so excited, so happy that she didn't say anything and made a light show. Though it didn't sway any of the fox's followers, it did give them something to talk about and slow down work. It also made him think, think about Golden Gate and the looming threat of Nemos now that the new gods have weakened and set back many communities now. Golden Gate was one of the few that he knew of that only had him to watch over, and has not destroyed such a beautiful place, a place where he can see a mighty future is he can do it right.

As he was in his humanoid form, wrapped up in a robe to conceal himself and not give into the humiliation of seeing his supporters in his undergarments. He was preparing the mixtures to try and undue the sickness he gave people but there was an increasingly amount of coming from outside. He hid as a true fox and looked outside the window as he saw a group of older men and soldiers with copper spears and shields. They weren't a mob like last time as he heard that some priest were afraid that the fox god would try to unleash a more horrid attack if the mob tried to chase him out again.

The farmers who gave their support to Yatzang were talking and bowing to the man leading them and one of the soldiers points at the window. The group spots the fox as he darts out of the window to hide but a voice came out,

" Spirit Yatzang. I am Elder Chang, leader of the village. I wish to speak to you on friendly terms but I will not back down from a fight."

It took a minute for the door to open and came out a robed humanoid fox. He looked at them as they flinched out of fear, stories and rumors of the horrid fox creature that kills women and children with bottled poisons, laughing in his hidden cave high in the hills that overlook the town.

" I am Guided Yatzang, g...Spirit of Alchemy." The fox bows to the Elder.

"It seems that you can give respect fox-spirit," Chang bows in equal respect," can I and my council come inside your home?"

Yatzang looked at the farmers who gave a nod of approval. He motions the council to follow him inside. The guards had been told to the defend the front door as some of the servants of the fox were allowed to come in to make sure that the leadership and their god was fed and comfortable. Chang was amazed that of the ramshackle laboratory as pots, plants, and vials were being cooked and being made for whatever the Spirit needed it. Fears were bubbling up in some of the Councilors as they looked at the strange colors and sour smells.

" Please don't touch anything, the honorable spirit is trying to make his divine work of curing the people." A servant said and motioned them in the dining room.

The fox and the council sat at the table with the Elder sitting at the opposite table. It was a tough situation for Yatzang, to have the leaders of the town in a home that he was living in. Anything can happen and some already believe in the rumors that he was an evil deity, something akin to a supernatural disaster that can destroy the continent at any moment. He didn't want these rumors to continue but with a anger that has followed the mob and kept it inside the hearts of the mob.

After a few minutes, Chang broke the silence," I'm aware you have heard of what has been happening across the land?"

The fox nodded," yes I have, is it because of these things that you have come to chase me out once and for all?"

" Some do, but I came to ask you questions. Questions that will determine what I must do for my people." The Elder responded neutrally.

The fox merely took a sip of milk, something to ease his mind as his heart was racing, faster than when the mob came, faster than when he was being burned by the Maker before he became a god. Chang and his council wanted answers, answers to things he didn't know of fully as his mind was elsewhere. However he wanted the talks to go good, good enough for him to understand that he wasn't evil.

" My first question is why did you give us potions that harmed and killed people, yet healed others?"

Yatzang looked down at the cup of milk with a sigh," I told one of the priests that they wouldn't entirely work, I thought he would have good judgement to try and test them out."

Chang shook his head," wouldn't that have been your duty spirit? You are a supernatural being of alchemy are you not?"

Fox gave a nod.

" Then you made a mistake?" The Elder asked.

"That I'm trying to fix," motions to the ramshackle assembly of a laboratory.

The Elders looked at each other and then to Yatzang before Chang gave a nod.

" Understand that if you were anything different I would have you cast out of my town and never let you return. Yet you are a spirit, a being with enough power to make something like what you have to lift your mistake. However, my people are still afraid of your power. They have heard of the might and the use of such power could destroy my town."

As Chang explained the fears, Yatzang had a reminder of the magnitude of his power. He could destroy cities with diseases, mind control the leaders now with a quick potion from the lab, even conjure up a cloud of illusionary gas to make the people submit. However he started to think on how to make more of his power focused from just his potions.

" Then let me do my job, but with me personally." Yatzang said.

The Elders looked at him with some questioning looks but he continued,

" My servants, they will have my power, my blessing. They will have the knowledge to work the potions and heal those who are still sick. If they are victorious, then I will talk to your council for an alliance, a pact that will assure the town will be under my protection from others who do wrong against mankind. Your people will grow in power and size, enough to even make Nemos halt their attacks forever."

Such a boast was something that the Elder didn't take at face value, but the power of the fox-spirit could help in bringing prosperity and protection to the people.

" If you do more harm than good, then you and your followers must leave and never return. Do I make myself clear?" The Elder said with some authority.

" Of course, but when my people are working, they will need protection from the those who seek to be an enemy of me."

Chang just nod as they bow and left the farm with their guards. Yatzang sprang into action in making a new potion, one that will hopefully increase the chances of helping the people and fixing the sickness that Yatzang caused on accident. With the plants and potions, he also needed something divine to get the power he needs for the potion. The servants were hard at work helping their master in his laboratory, despite not knowing what their honorable spirit was doing.

In Yatzang's eyes, that will hopefully change as he uses the laboratory to prepare the potions. His divine blood, while red like mortal blood, should have magical power that makes his power work. Of course such power could destroy the body and he losses a precious soul, but it could also empower and imbue the follower with a power similar to his own, albeit to a lesser extent.

As the potions are done, the followers gather as Yatzang told them their duty. They were to be tested for their faith and body to the patron. Yatzang said that the potion can grant them the power to understand alchemy and have their mind expanded, to become an extension of his will in order to heal the sick and work alchemy for the town. If they become like him to a lesser extent, their souls will be Yatzang's and they will be of a new covenant.

This covenant will be forged by divine blood and potion. It will forge a new family, one that Yatzang called the Huli jing, the family of alchemist. It would be the name of his religion and his teachings of alchemy to be used upon the land.

Action: Use laboratory and servants to craft potions made of Yatzang's blood to give a peace of his divine power to his servants to make them smart and understand alchemy so that they can help him with his work to save the town.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Camelone
Senator

Founded: Feb 20, 2015

Postby Camelone » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:54 pm

It had been a challenge to gather the warriors to his banner but he now had a warband of his own, it wasn't much but it was something and could very well be the beginning of something even greater. The only thing stopping Dearthair Doiteain from marching out and finding the Band of the Bear to destroy them was his total lack of experience leading a warband in engaging in any type of organized violence. He couldn't wait to long though or else the warriors that he gathered would become disillusioned with the whole idea of fighting for others beyond your own kin group and village, the time for fighting would have to happen soon and Dearthair Doiteain had to be ready to drive them from the field and put them to the sword. The idea of taking another human life still did not sit well in Dearthair Doiteain stomach but he understood what he had to do, now though he was getting close to Tine with his new brothers in arms and he would have to set his plan into motion immediately.

When he arrived in Tine he gathered up his few followers and integrated a few of them into the warband, it would be here that Dearthair Doiteain would begin his search for the Band of the Bear. Even though he was the Warleader of the band Dearthair Doiteain knew his limitations and made sure to listen to the advice of the more experienced warriors within the band forming a sort of council, he did not want to lead these brave warriors to an early grave if he could help it. Departing from Tine only a few hours after they arrived a few scouts were sent forwards, the greatest hunters under his command, and the warband marched off for the Band of the Flame had a job to do and an example to make. Now there was no turning back and Dearthair Doiteain was willing to unleash the great fury of his gift upon his enemies for no one shall sow fear in his beloved land anymore, this was the new dawn where force of arms shall honor peace and the Maker only.

Actions- March out to find and destroy Lugh the Bear's warband and will use his command over fire once the battle is engaged
In the spirit of John Tombes, American Jacobite with a Byzantine flair for extra spice
I am... the lurker!
Ave Rex Christus!

Pro: The Social Kingship of Christ, Corporatism, Distributism, Yeomanrism, Tradition based Christianity, High Tory, Hierarchy, vanguard republicanism, Blue Laws, House of Wittelsbach, House of Iturbide, House of Kalākaua
Neutral: Constitutions, Guild Socialism, Libertarianism, Constitution Party, monarchism
Against: Communism, socialism, SJWs, materialism, the Democratic Republican Uniparty, material Egalitarianism
Family, Fatherland, Work
Results

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:31 pm

Kurin

Etlu was now wandering into somewhere in the land. He decided to leave for Shipur to gain some new followers. Thus was because back in Shipur, he had trained the men of the city to became a great and strong warrior capable of fighting for the glory of war. However, he also accepted women who were willing to fight for the glory of war. Now that he had trained them, he decided to venture out of his town to gain new followers outside.

He came from a particularly fertile part of the desert, beyond the land on the map. He crossed through the southern part of the known world, surviving whatever challenges the world threw at him. He slayed all kinds of animals to survive, by eating their meat, except for the ones in which he felt it would endangered his health. He went into the forest, where he would slay wild animals trying to kill him with ease.

Now it was morning. He had just came out of the forest, to find a town. He looked at the terrain first, seeing that the land was located on a fertile grassland, near the forest, with mountains far away from the town. He then looked at the buildings, seeing that it was made out of log. He then saw a person that looked like an 18 years old, who was going with his days, falling the trees.

As he was seeing the young man, he sensed something within the man. He felt that the young man had a desire to be a warrior inside of him. Realizing that he could find someone who would follow him and could potentially became a great warrior, he decided to approach the man and introduce himself to him, before showing off his skill with his sword to him.

Actions: Introduce himself to the man, before showing off his fighting skill by using his sword, and saying that the man had a desire to be a warrior inside.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:30 am

For the great day of her wrath has come, and who is able to withstand?

~ Inscription on the Hillshrine of Ish'nar ~

In the village of Ish'nar

The day that would come to be known as the day of wrath followed a stormy uneasy night in Ish'nar portending ominously the wrath to come. Few of the village folk would ever forget that day and the memory of it would be passed down through the generations, living on for ages as a terrifying and unformed threatening danger, haunting the sons and daughters of the Godkillers.

The day began as the sun rose above Ish'nar bringing a blood red dawn to the village. Those early risers of the village would later recount how two figures, female shaped but magnificent to behold walked down the hill outside the village arm in arm. They described the women as exceedingly and inhumanely beautiful to gaze upon. Young and full breasted like maidens, and lovely eyed they where, their skin was untouched by the blemishes of ailment, or age, or even sunlight, weather and wear and it was translucent to the marrow of their ivory colored bones it was later said. But for their long manes of silver-golden luminous hair and their similarly colored eyebrows there was not a hair on the body of either of these strange sisters and their eyes shone brightly as the stars. To look upon these celestial beings was to love it was said. To love; and to despair. For the sisters came not as friends of Ish'nar, but as fearsome and deadly foes. Their starry eyes shone with a bloody and righteous fury. As they marched into the village the day of wrath began.

Shocked villagers recognized the strange women as Lilithu and her lover. They were struck by awe and fear to see Lilithu, stronger and more beautiful than ever before. But the sight of Lilithu's lover, slain on the hill of Ish'nar three days past, alive struck a terror and dread so all-encompassing and crippling into even the bravest hearts that the people of Ish'nar wondered if one could die from fear. For Lilithu's lover was terrible to look upon. Beautiful and terrible as the morning and the night, fair as the sea and the sun and the snow upon the mountain, dreadful as the storm and the lightning she was. Not a soul in Ish'nar thought the resurrected woman a mortal akin to themselves and they trembled before her, fearful of her wrath.

With good cause. Like a thunderstorm the terrifying woman strode to the village center before the Temple of the Maker, Lilithu in tow. There she turned her hate filled eyes upon the villagers and none could met the deadly gaze. "People of Ish'nar." The resurrected woman roared like thunder. "Tremble and despair, for I am Ishtarte the Chaosborn, your One True God and I have come for my revenge." The fearsome woman cried.

"You struck me with stones, you cut me with steel, you slew me on a stormy hill three nights pass because I dared speak the truth. But I am alive and I have come before you for my wrath is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth." Ishtarte roared. "Today vengeance is mine, I will repay." She declared.

Then she raised her voice once more and roared to unseen creatures with strange words that the people of Ish'nar did not understand. "Brothers and sisters, Akzakunefir and Ayesa, come not between me and my quarry on this day, for I have cause to kill, and none which has not most grievously wronged me shall die on this day, nor suffer, nor know me as anything but a kind and benevolent god. But those who hunted and slew me, who ravished and raped my beloved, shall know that I am a just and vengeful god, for the hour come round at last, when the day of wrath begins in Ish'nar." Was the words Ishtarte roared to the gods of Ish'nar.

Then, with Lilithu the demigod besides her, she went among the people of Ish'nar, its haughty chieftains and prideful elders, those who had been party to the slaying of Ishtarte or the abuse of Lilithu, and together they slew their foes and those whom they did not strike down, they drove from Ish'nar and Ishtarte roared at the Heavens as she swung the sickle of death among the guilty and the sinners of Ish'nar.

ACTION: Ishtarte and Lilithu selectively targets people who did them wrong for killing or banishment from Ish'nar.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Ism
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ism » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:54 am

Akzakunefir
Ish'nar

Rushing forward, Akzakunefir left the house behind him, as he moved quickly to eye the new migrants to the town. One of them carried some fell purpose in their hearts, and he would not want such a danger about his flock. He soon arrived, but with the natives and migrants all about the village he found it difficult to find his foe. The sourness in the air was stronger, so his quarry was no doubt close, but that fact was of little help now. He looked about wild, searching for any strangeness, any sign of this dark influence, but he found nothing. Akzakunefir grew more and more frustrated, though he was able to keep his face clear of such emotion, barely.

In time, the influence revealed itself to him, however, both a great relief and a great terror. This man, well, he spoke with a voice not his own, soothing but with a strange, foul nature, hidden beneath the surface. There was no doubt that this was what he had detected. Akzakunefir listened closely to the creature's words, and he his anger seethed at the lies it weaved. He pushed forward, through the crowd, before he came face to face with his this challenger, and it's illusion. He had not his crook, and his tools were back at the house he had been working on, but he carried with him his wit to this confrontation.

"You have heard this man speak, with the voice of another. You have heard his lies, of the failures of Akzakunefir. Ish'nar is my home, and you all know me, and have for all my life. Everhave I been a pious and devout man, a kindly neighbor and a faithful member of our community. Even upon my ascension I have show my loyalty to my maker, and to Ish'nar. What does this false prophet bring you? Hollow words, empty promises, these, images," he said, fire in his voice, as he motioned towards the illusion of the beautiful man, "tricks of light and color. But they are without substance, there is no truth in his message, just as there is no truth in these tricks of his. But look about you, people of Ish'nar, my brothers and sisters, look at what I have given to you. Look upon the houses of brick and mortar, the shelters I have given to you. Are they not real? Do they not keep out the scorching sun and the chilling winds? Do they not give you succor in the dark of night, when weary from the day's work you seek a place to rest? They do all of these things, without question, and I have given them to you, freely and happily. But I have given you more still, one need only to look down this path, beyond the houses gifted to you, to the wall. The wall that I gave to this noble village, that none might know the pain of my loss? That is not forgotten to you is it? That I shared in the losses of Ish'nar not long ago? I was despaired then, but by the the grace of the Maker I returned home, a new purpose was given to me. And just as the Maker gave me purpose, and so I am faithful to him, so did I give to you the wall, and new homes, out of love I gave such things to you, and so you should be faithful to me. Would you now forsake me, and my gifts, for the empty words of this stranger? Would you accept his illusory tricks more eagerly than the homes you now have, and the wall that stands plainly arund us?"

Action: Attempt to convince the people of Ish'nar that Phineas/V'yxh'zharhc is not to be trusted.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:26 am

Neiyssa
[6 + 2] = 8

At the goddess of the desert's command, the houses of the non-believers sank. Men and women awoke to find sleeping mats consumed by the voracious desert, and the followers of Liu cried out in dismay. Many fled their homes just ahead of the devouring sands, but some were not so lucky, and for some hours the cries of the trapped and dying echoed through the desert village. Citizens huddled in the streets in clumps with torches, talking in quiet and terrified voices about the strange occurrences.

-30 Followers (Liu)

Savarian
[7] = 7

Up the coast Savarian traveled, until ere long he came upon a village not far from the ocean that was his home, one of buildings constructed on stilts and enfolded by a warm swamp. He overheard the name from one of the denizens: Poxinza.

Asaya
[4] = 4

The goddess of fertility directed her disciples to erect a small temple in her honor, and to leave their lives to live with her. Some were willing to come to worship at her spring, but others seemed skeptical of giving up their homes and treasures in her honor. The space she had dedicated to be her temple remained all but barren, a half-wall of mud-bricks erected by the few faithful, and slowly the numbers of those who came to worship dwindled.

-10 Followers

Narvail
[5] = 5

His demands for the sustainable use of the forest made the elder of the village nod, and many about him agree vocally- it was not the way of those who worshiped the Maker, to take voraciously without stewarding. But when the forest spirit asked for worship, their eyes hardened. The elder bowed once more, but his voice was colder when he spoke.

"Forgive us, mighty spirit, but we would be remiss if we offered worship to the creation rather than the creator. We will respect your woods, but the Maker made you as much as he made us, and you should reconsider your position in this world if you think you are more deserving of worship than he."

Vyx
[7 + 2 + 1] = 10

The signs that the Trickster wrought in the heavens were a wonderment to many, and the words that he spoke pleasing to their ears. Though Ish'nar already teemed with those of a divine aspect, they had not seen signs like this amazement, and large groups heeded the word of Phineas, wandering out of the city towards the pit.

+50 Followers

Terratus
[2 + 1] = 3

Towards the small city Terratus strode, his face wroth, his eyes set with fire. Above the forest trees he towered, bent on his assault, until suddenly a pain took him in his legs. Looking down, the divine barely perceived that great boulders battered against his legs before those very legs gave way and he toppled heavily to the earth. The people of Geochronos had set a trap from him, rubble of the mines tumbled down the mountains against his onslaught, and as he fell his power deserted him. A man, or near enough a man, landed upon the pine-scented forest floor, and out of the surrounding trees men swarmed carrying heavy hammers and spears. Down they drove them against Terratus' body, and divine though he was, the pain swiftly gathered. Desperately he tried to shift forms, but the god of the earth was exhausted, and slowly the darkness took him. Alone, formless, a reduced spirit of malice, Terratus fled his body, and the children of men cheered aloud as below his body shattered and broke under their assault.

Terratus: Disembodied

Alia
[1]

The soldiers seemed unconvinced as Alia waved her arms to and fro, seeming to grow increasingly insane. After a few moments they take her in hand and drag her away, to be locked up in on of the dungeons of the Tyrant until he should divine what to do with the witch who had assaulted his city. Outside of the window of her prison, far above, Alia can hear the murmuring of nobles and men of learning who exclaim upon the discoveries they make as they loot the Library she had been given.

Mortem
[9 - 1] = 8

To return to life was not his aspect, to place into a land of stillness and silence, not to move and animate. But still his power coursed through the piles of corpses that littered Mortes Vacuoi, and swiftly those whose bodies had not been too destroyed rose to heed their master's call. Their minds were silent, their souls fled, and no worship did they offer Mortem- but bodies, physicality, could still be of worth.

+50 Reanimated

Yatzang
[7 + 2] = 9

Into the brew, the great cauldron, the blood of the divine flowed. Those who were brave drank of the concoction that Yatzang had prepared, and their eyes were opened, their minds calmed, the brightness of their spirits given form.

-10 Worshipers, +10 Acolytes of Yatzang

Brother Flame
[7] = 7

The warband came on the soldiers of the Bear only shortly after news of their march reached his encampment. Lugh himself stood forth, a great giant who men would fear to fight, and his warriors were many- more than those who followed in Dearthair's wake. Still, they were yet scrambling for their weapons when the warband marched out of the forest near their positions, and had yet to form lines.

Etlu
[4 + 2] = 6

Etlu's display of martial prowess impresses the lone man near Kurin, who marvels at the make of his sword and the speed of his blows. He begs Etlu to teach him the ways of the warrior, and offers what little he has- a place to stay, some food, his skills as a carpenter- in exchange.

+1 Follower

Ishtarte
[3] = 3

Selectively Ishtarte and her consort might have wished to kill, but the elders and chief were not unloved, not without allies. As the goddess roared her vengeance men stood forth, with hearts bright and brave, to stand between the whore who had been slain and their fathers and forefathers. They wielded little more than spears tipped with flint, and clubs set with heavy stone, but it seemed the people of Ish'nar would not give up their honored citizens without a fight.

Out from their midst a man stood, a man that Ishtarte recognized as one of the foremost men of the village- one of those who had been first to cast a stone when she had been discovered laying with Lilithu in her marriage bed. Through his thick black beard he scowled, and his hand was on his spear, and his eyes were firm and cold.

"I knew you were a spirit of evil when first we slew you, seductress, and though you now come to us with a fey aspect my mind is not changed. As the Maker ordained, so you violated, to come between man and wife joined together body and spirit. Begone, and trouble us no more with your blasphemies of flesh, or I will not stay the hands of those righteous men assembled with men, nor my own."

+40 Enemies of Ishtarte

Akzakunefir
[9] = 9

As the son of Ish'nar spoke, his words impassioned, the scales fell from the eyes of many who had been deceived by the Trickster. They looked up anew at Phineas, and saw a man within which a shadow dwelt, not a being of light and goodness like it had portrayed itself. Some of those to whom the shadow called to a shadow in their own breasts still walked the road to the Pit, but most turned aside back to their families and homes, and some thanked the God of Builders where he stood, to have saved them from what they uneasily thought may have been their destruction. More were added to the number of those who followed Akzakunefir that day than on any day before, for he had saved more than buildings and bodies, they percieved that he had saved souls.

Vyx: -30 Followers
Akzakunefir: +30 Followers
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:41 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:The soldiers seemed unconvinced as Alia waved her arms to and fro, seeming to grow increasingly insane. After a few moments they take her in hand and drag her away, to be locked up in on of the dungeons of the Tyrant until he should divine what to do with the witch who had assaulted his city. Outside of the window of her prison, far above, Alia can hear the murmuring of nobles and men of learning who exclaim upon the discoveries they make as they loot the Library she had been given.

It is done. All hope is lost. She is no god. The Maker forsook her. He told her she had to be the one to bring the gods together, but it was a lie. She felt her heart grow cold. She had no duty to anyone. She had no purpose. There was no reason to keep living. Humanity was a joke. She was a joke.

With perhaps the last of her power she closed the portal to the library. With no one to open it the hundreds inside of it would die of lack of food or water in days. Her last revenge.

Then she began to bash her head repeatedly on the jagged stone sill of her cell, hoping that soon the bone would break and this would end. This hopeless despair would cease and perhaps she would be able to give the Maker a piece of her mind, call him out on his lies. And perhaps with the energy released by her death, she could make sure that humans forgot how to write . . . no more written language . . . perhaps revenge could spread even further than a few hundred souls . . .

Action: Close the portal and die, and with the energy released by her death mess with the ability of humans to physically move their hands in motions to make words
Last edited by Auphelia on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Lisbane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lisbane » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:08 pm

"There is no greater gift than that of eternal peace"

Mortem was once again pleased with what he had done. He, the Bringer of Death, had managed to restart life, he thought to himself then that he must be the successor to the Maker, the one who would carry the flame forever into eternity. His ego grew, but his plans did not, he took a small step towards these Animations, they seemed devoid of life, and he was sure they were. Something was wrong, his ritual had only partially succeded, it seemed as though the souls he called for had instead fled, but their shadow stayed.

These animation could follow commands, as Mortem would soon learn, and he would soon be marching them about like a Warband. He ordered them to take any weapon that they could find, whilst some still held the very pitchforks they originally brought, others searched around for something to use as a weapon. He then would look out at them once more, these things could not be Commanders, they were things to be thrown at an enemy, but as they had no soul or inner battle, and were an extension of Mortem's will, they would fight as if they were possessed by a daemon. He would take advantage of this, and soon they would begin to pile up what debris lay on the ground, this was but a test of their intelligence, it held no importance to Mortem.

Mortem was soon assured that they were but mindless drones to be commanded, and quickly decided on a plan, he would order them gather up all that still lived in this forsaken village, be they man women or child, and he would soon then sacrifice them, whilst he once again tried the ritual that seemed to work at first. This time however, he would take five of the strongest living men, tie them to the ruins of a nearby house, and attempt to corrupt them, in order to make them his Commanders, 10 Reanimated to 1 Commander. This was what he planned, how it would turn out, he did not know.

Action: Gather up all living people left in the Village, take the 5 strongest, and attempt to corrupt them whilst sacrificing the rest at the same time
Last edited by Lisbane on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sincerely,
Lisbane

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:44 pm

The Huli Jing, a covenant based on the use of alchemy, the art of mixing nature and... magic. We will seek to understand the divinity and the creation of the Old Maker. To understand what the Fox God have given to us followers as we became part of him. Task with the shepherding and bettering the people of Golden Gate, of Poxinza. But not just that, we must heal the world for its damages and to see what can be refined. It is our duty, our burden to share with our Mixed Teacher.
-Saying of the First Acolyte, Generous Gai

The deed was done, Yatzang had saw the improvements first hand. The followers, all of them were alive with sharpen minds and brighter spirits. It was the first time the Alchemist had modified living people and worked out wonderfully. He now knew that it was possible to enhance the human body, anything with his divine blood. It was something that he needed to experiment more but they had saw the very basic understandings of alchemy, of mixing and brewing.

He knew it, to his students, it was finally time. He told them what to do and they actually managed to mix the ingredients. The potions were basic, something that an apprentice mixer would do, but in the teachings of their Master, they can be perfected, at least to the extent that the fox needed. For once, he was able to instruct as well as brew, he use the laboratory to the best of its ability to get what he can do, reminding himself of the potion's that caused sickness and death and what he did to undue it.

He needed to make sure he had enough for the sick, to make sure he didn't overshoot or undershoot the recipe. As he finished the last potion, he looked at his students, his acolytes in the basic teachings of alchemy, of his alchemy.

" We have come far in the weeks," he said to them walking around in his humanoid form," we have endured slings, arrows, and torches but you have come far. For our brothers and sisters that followed me and died underneath my watch, we mourned them."

A tear came down but he continued on," for the sick that can be healed, we shall offer our services for free and with generous hearts. For the study of alchemy, we use it to better our spirit and our understanding as you follow my way, as I light it with my tail up high."

He raises his tail in salute to the acolytes," You are Huli Jing, my alchemist of my covenant, healers and practitioners of mixing magic and potions. Understanding alchemy is our goal, but our test begins when you step out in the city. Remember that the sick must be healed, their suffering reversed and cured. Don't let those who dismiss my teachings falter you for you are being watched by the entire town. You carry my teachings, my blessing, and my burden on your backs. However, should you succeed, should we all succeed, then the village will call us friend in ally against the coming storm."

He stops as grabs one of the cloth bags of potions," I have faith in this working, my faith in you, and faith in my power. Now let us go and undue the damage."

Action: Use Acolytes and the ramshackle lab to mix enough healing potions to undue the sickness and try to gain an alliance with Elder Chang and the rest of the town leadership.
Last edited by Ralnis on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Zapatha
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:11 pm

I see....well to suffice instead of worshipping me as a deity, I ask for all to leave me generous offerings at a sacred tree I will plant on the outskirts of this town. I must tell you though, the Maker has left this world to its devices and it is up to men to lead it onwards. Men need help however, and I will be here to shepherd my forest and its creatures be they man or beast, regardless of whether you worship me.

Narvail gathered together his thoughts, and focused on what he wanted to create. He imagined a tree taller than any other, always blooming and full of life. An oak, a Sacred Oak, which would stand forever as long as he lived.

Action: Create the beautiful oak tree and ensure for miles around it everything would bloom year round without any winter.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse