NATION

PASSWORD

Divinity [IC | Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lisbane
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lisbane » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:42 pm

"There is no greater gift than that of eternal peace"

Morterm looked upon John in a vile sense of Schadenfreude. He may have been but one Cultist, but he was more than enough for what Mortem needed. And so, Mortem would first decide to retrieve a wolf skin, and easy task for the god of death. He would then, via a rather plain and un-arcane ritual place it upon John's head. He would then speak to John in a deep, but cutting voice, that would cause fear in most men, but seemed to cause ecstasy in John.

"I, the Everlasting One, The Curse of the Wildwood, Death Incarnate, hereby initiate you into the Cult of Death's Hand as it's loyal Commander. You must shed your earthly name, for you will serve me now, and all my interests. You shall now be known as L'épée de la Mort, the Sword of Death"

John closed his eyes, vile images of unbelievable violence filled his mind, he is ever loyal to Mortem, and would happily fall in battle for him. Mortem hands him the axe with which he killed his Wife, and tells him that this is the only weapon he must ever use, and he must use it with most insatiable bloodlust, John follows the command; his fingers feeling the curve of the blade, his hands touching the blood soaked wood, and his nose smelling the tinge of iron, he moans in pleasure.

The two walk upon the cliffs, with the recent murder of such a number of individuals, Mortem is sure there will be some talk, but he hopes to take advantage of any fear that may take hold of the village, as to more easily corrupt men's hearts and minds. The Sword is a loyal Cultist, standing proudly beside the towering figure of Mortem, his skin a contrast to the darkness that envelopes Mortem. He looks out at the village, and recoils in disgust, how dare these people live out their lives in ignorance of the Great God of Death. Mortem senses these dark thoughts, and hopes to capitalize on them.

That night, as darkness finally descends upon the land, the two would take their positions. Mortem would walk openly in the town, brandishing his weapon, as to garner the attention of whoever dared to be out in these dark hours, and John would lay in waiting behind some building or bush, waiting to drag away a perplexed and shocked victim. This they would do. As Mortem walked through the town, two men stood outside the tavern, casually drinking ale and enjoying their night, feeling the cool breeze on their faces. Mortem saw them first, letting out a shrill cry that would terrify any man, these two men dropped their drinks and made a run for it. Exactly what he wanted, they may not be drunk but they would make the same mistake as his earlier victims. As they were chased through the Wildwood once more, both tripped over a root, and were quickly grabbed by both Mortem and John, who attempted to drag them away to that cabin on the Cliffside.

Action: Drag the two men away, beating them unconsciousness and then corrupting their minds to initiate them into the cult, whilst using the decaying bodies of John's family to increase the arcana of the ritual
Last edited by Lisbane on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a INTJ-T Personality, I'm a turbulent Architect. I value logic and reason above all else, and despise authority, unless it furthers humanity (Government for example). You can telegram me if you'd like to have a discussion. Generally I like philosophical discussions, but any and all are welcomed.

Sincerely,
Lisbane

Zapatha
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:54 pm

With the hunters gone once more, Narvail caught up to the bears that had pursued them. He approached in amiable way, and he began to speak in the tongue once more yet this time in a more fluid, and precise manner. Words soon left his mouth that would be more understandable to the bears:

"Those hunters weren't worth your time and energy my friends, for you both know as well as I that the humans of Caid Haile would've hunted you for killing them. I acted on both you and the hunters' behalf."

Narvail heard something in the distance,and dissipated into a cloud of crows and flew off to it. When he returned, he dropped the carcass of a large elf for the bears, dropping it in front of them.

"Remember this act friends, for I watch over this forest and all who inhabit and travel it. Even humans. Now, you and all of the animals in this forest will have your own voices and be able to talk to me."

Action: Narvail raises his arms, and using his power grants the animals of the forest the ability to speak in their own languages to each other and himself.

Mystra
Attaché

Founded: Mar 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystra » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:10 pm

The village of Chrysalis
Empyron seeks to convert the entire village of Chrysalis to his worship. What's the way to do that? He will prove that he is capable of exerting power over the Sun. Empyron calls the entire village to the town hall, where he stands and he calls forth the Sun to be at high noon in the sky, with the sun light centered on the village, for twenty four hours. Those with evil and dark hearts are exposed, and glow a dark red in the sun light. Those who want to have The God of the Sun on their side will turn to his worship. Empyron promises that he will find a way to provide great power to his worshipers if they turn to him.

Action:
Empyron calls the Sun to shine on the village at midnight and for the sun light to last for 24 hours. The point of this is to bring the entire village to his religion.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:29 pm

The gathered around him, the 50 followers of the Ocean.

"My followers, the Ocean gives us life, without it where would Savarus be?" Savarian said

Many of the followers nodded at this.

"The Maker was great, but he has left, and he has left the Ocean to me, show your brothers and sisters the meaning of the Ocean, go to your nearest friend, neighbor, or other person who still clings to the Maker, and enlighten them." Savarian said

Action: Use his followers and more demonstrations to convert more people
Lover of doggos

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:32 pm

Terratus stared at the mortals who threatened him.While he felt regret for what he did, seeing these men threaten him was unacceptable.If Geocrhonos was to be ruled by him these humans would have to know their place.Through inspiration or terror, they would bend the knee and recognize him as their one true god.Terratus suddenly grew even taller and soon towered over the entire village blocking the sun.He tried his best to look intimidating and inspire fear in all who oppose, his eyes gleamed with the wrath of a god and soon he gave his demands.He shielded his followers from the enemies.

"Mere mortals, you dare stand against me Terratus God of Earth!" He said in a voice that shook the ground.

"I am the son of the Maker, and he has sent me as his harbinger of Doom, for the sins this village has committed, I give you one ultimatum and only one, bend the knee and accept me as your god, or be destroyed by my Wrath!!! "

Action: Threaten the enemies into worshipping him.If they refuse to destroy them.
Last edited by Novas Arcanum on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:00 pm

Alia, Major Goddess of Scribes

She stood, looking into the doorway of the vast and ornate record keeping room below the second largest of the five ziggurats erected in the King's compound, having grown over the past 100 years when Delinium had first begun to develop written language. Concentrating and holding her hand out, she reached to the newfound power within herself and called on it, causing a shimmering gold imprint of her hand to appear in the open air of the record rooms. The gold spread until it covered the entire doorway and slowly morphed into an ornately carved wooden door with silver finishing. She pushed on it and it swung open to reveal a large rotunda whose ceiling could not be seen, extending on into what was presumably infinity. Every wall was covered in bookcases except for ten twenty metre high doorways with runes inscribed in them, each doorway having one word above it. All together it read: "To seek knowledge is the key to your future". Alia was still unsure what that meant exactly, but she had only been here three times since the Creator had shown it to her in a vision when she became a god. Soon, she knew, she would have to open the library, but until then she had to prepare for the others. She could feel them out there, faintly, their numbers growing every day.

She glided across the marble flooring, her clothes changing from rough wool to smooth silk, and a faint golden aura beginning to surround her. Small golden symbols, words in her native tongue of Delinium, popped off of her body and floated in the air around her, spiralling and floating in invisible eddies in her wake. She could feel power in these words, the power of writing, but she had never really accessed them in a way she knew she should be able to. In her mind she cursed the Creator for making his gods so limited, though she knew it was best in the long term. If they were given the full bore of their powers now, they would never learn to be humble and wise rulers. She sat behind the large circular desk, a combination of marble and gold, and pulled out a large scroll from underneath it. When she rolled it out she saw a map, but unlike the crude drawings of her father's underlings, this map was accurate and almost too real. The map almost raised up on the paper, deeply powerful. It also showed what Alia knew to be the other gods, each a different colour and faintly glowing as she did, in a myriad of colours. Every day new colours appeared, and every day she tried to access them. She could feel something within her call to them through the map, but it never got past a block that was within her. Perhaps it was the remains of her humanity, still slowly falling away as each day it was harder to revert back to the unassuming daughter of a scribe. Perhaps it was her own psyche, unwilling to share this place with others. Or perhaps it was the Creator, telling her the other gods weren't ready yet to be here and treat this place with respect. She knew it was the key to the next step in their ascendance, but she also knew that she could never do it alone. She didn't have the power. The gods needed a leader, someone to guide them. The Creator knew this, and when he revealed this place to her he also told her that she would have to guide the other gods until this leader was chosen, as while for now she was among the weakest, in time the value of helping others would be recognised as a power in its own right. She didn't care about that, she just didn't want to feel so useless. She had the lock, and she was failing at finding the keys! This was all her fault. If only she was stronger . . .

She had arrived in the early morning, and now morning had arrived again outside but Alia gave it no notice. She was too intent focusing on writing. She kept at it, and had been for so many hours. She had to figure this out. There was no more time for delay. She owed it to the Creator to show him she was capable of assisting him and the gods.

Another day, and nothing.

The same.

And once again, the same.

This continued for another week until she suddenly had an epiphany. If she could use her power to get to the library and back to her record storage at home, why couldn't she use that to get to the others!? She quickly got up from her desk in the first time in over a week and stiffly walked over to the blank wall where the glowing door she entered usually appeared when she called for it. She put out her hand and concentrated on the strongest connection to the other gods she could feel. She pulled on that and poured it into her power, carefully . . .

Action: Open a doorway to the God of Alchemy
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Neiyssa, Goddess of the Desert

Well, the first part of her plan seemed to have gone off completely and utterly flawlessly. She could feel that the last of the water had risen, and that unless she willed it so, they would not see another.

Now, well, now there was not much to do but simply wait and bide her time. Wait for the people to recognise the danger of their own accord, and then pray to the Maker for their own salvation. And when there was no salvation, why, that was when she would make her move. When they had lost all hope, she would swoop down from her hill, proclaim her divine status as goddess of this desert and everything within it's environs including their city, fix the water issue and by implication let it be known that the mere existence of their city could be ended on a mere whim of hers.

Action: Wait for the people to realise that the oasis' water supply to begin drying up.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Bolkenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkenia » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:21 pm

Actions speaks louder than words. She had to earn their faith.
The Maker is gone.
The Maker is gone.
The Maker is gone.
Ish'nar was a playground for bored inhuman beings. She had to use her mind instead of her "powers". She need to meet the Man in the Pit.
He wasn't just a weird hermit. He was like her. She can feel it.
But before that, she need to prove that no, she's not this deth-seeking monster that the others claimed. She need to proved that she wasn't worthless.
She walked to Ish'nar the doomed. The locals was surprised that they had to see her again, but the rumors about the curse was mostly just rumors.
But one of them walked to her.
- My son won't ever become a man because of this demon ! He's like a child ! I want to make him a father but all I got was this shame. Goddess of fertility ? You are just a grey-skinned freak !
- Very well, show me your son, old man. "
He dragged a rather athletic man to the place.
- I would cover you in gold if this ... insult of a man become somehow capable of having children ! I want to see him tomorrow and fertile. Good luck with this idiot.
He and the others had left the place.

- So tell me, why your father think you're a disgrace ?
- Well, I can't ... I can't ...
- What ? Are you mute too ?
- No but it is really shameful to not be able to make a woman pregnant at my age.
- What, you are infertile ?
- Yes I ... I don't understand why. It's only been ... a month or two ?
- You are not a virgin ?
- No, I ... tried before. And it worked but lost the child.
- Very well but I won't do that for free. You are healthy, strong, young, quite good-looking in fact ... tell me your name.
- Iban of Ish'nar.
- Good Iban, I have a deal for you. As the goddess of fertility, you had to show that you are fertil. in this case, capable of having children. And you know how to have a child ?
- Yes I do.
- What is the name of your loved-one ?
- Aya, there is only one Aya in Ish'nar.
Well, here is my offer. You had this night to pleased me, and I would make her pregnant, by you. If it don't worked, you can brag about how you charmed a mystical being and if it worked ... you will be a father in nine months.

Action : Uncursed him and Aya and make his love pregnant.
At first, I was aiming for an utopia. Now, it's a reason to write bad-lore, upload pics on Imgur and explain how I became a spy for the USSR.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:46 pm

V'yxh'zharh
[4 + 2] => 6

It was a simple thing, to bend one man to the will of a god- especially when that one man was particularly weak-willed to begin with, and did not actively resist the summons. The traveler agreed to the Dweller's request easily enough, and stood ready to serve its will.

+1 Follower

Mortem
[2 + 1] = 3

Abduction? Perhaps not. The drunks fled, not towards the depths of the Wildwood, but towards their homes. Their shouts alerted many in the village, men and women pouring from formerly dark and silent dwellings to see what the commotion was about. Several dozen persons soon filled the village square, torches and weapons to hand, gazing upon the God of Death.

Narvail
[8 + 1 - 5] = 4

To teach all animals of the field, the sky, and the forests to speak was no easy task. The power that was drained from Narvail was immense, and yet he could not release the force of his intent. In his breast he felt the spark of life dim, and his breath grew short as the bears looked on without understanding what occurred... and then darkness took him.

Awakening, an unfamiliar voice spoke nearby.

"Should we eat him? He smells like nothing good, but looks fine."

Sitting up, Narvail promptly noticed a trio of three bears contemplating him with remarkably intelligent expressions.

Empyron
[7 + 2 - 5] = 4

Up from the neighborhood of Chrysalis the people looked in wonder as the sunset never set. Slowly, as the man in the center of the village streamed with sweat, it crawled backwards in the sky, and men shouted out in dismay as the sky filled with the red of blood. Then the man collapsed, and for several minutes no persons dared to approach him, while the sun sank once more towards the horizon. As the first rays of moonlight crested the trees, a short woman shook the son of the village, some next to her also concerned with the wellbeing of the man that had proclaimed himself god.

Empyron: Exhausted

Savarian
[1 + 1 + 1] = 3

The great demonstration of the day before had worn on Savarian, and try as he could, no manifestations of his power attended him that day. Indeed, for a few hours, he himself doubted that he held any strength to control the ocean; it ignored him, doing what it would instead of what he commanded. As his pronouncements proved empty, and his followers were mocked by friends and family, many shook their heads and returned to worshiping the Maker, leaving his side. Eventually only a few faithful remained, certain that the display they had previously witnessed was not a fluke.

-25 Followers

Terratus
[8] = 8

High over Geochronos Terratus loomed, and his presence cast a shadow before the sun, terrifying all but the most staunch of heart. Men and women fled at his pronouncement, some taking up goods and running east out of the valley of their village as fast as their legs would carry them, some falling to their knees in dismay and begging for forgiveness. Perhaps a dozen men stayed firm where they stood, and against the god they cast arrows and spears of fine copper, which glanced against the form of the god of the earth like rain against a pane of glass.

Many have fled Geochronos. +20 Followers

Alia
[7] = 7

A doorway, a simple rent in the fabric of space and time. A fine sweat broke out over Alia's brow as she stepped through the portal, either a transmission of energy, or just a reaction to the humid climate where she emerged. As she looked about her she noted a swampy country of rolling hills and isolated fens, and nearby several men and women worked goodheartedly on strange brews, apparently overseen by a particularly animated fox.

Neiyssa
[4] = 4

Several days pass as the guardian of the desert waits for the people of Mairar to notice their plight. Nobody appears to be overly concerned with the water situation, and they continue to draw water as usual from the supplies that remain in the oasis. Well, this was boring.

Asaya
[3 + 2] = 5

A febrile coupling, though somewhat unimaginative in its debauchery. The goddess knew immediately that the man was cured of the curse she had laid upon him, but of course it would take a few weeks, if not more than a month until any others were aware that the pall cast over his seed had been lifted. All the same, the youth seemed grateful, and was certainly boastful about the whole affair.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:04 pm

"Fools...well, they will learn for there mistakes"

He then began to channel his power, watched by the awed eyes of his remaining followers.

Action: Summon a very small sea storm directly over the makers temple
Lover of doggos

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Geochronos

Terratus stood bored as the ants threw their weapons at him. He didn't stop the people that ran away but he decided that a few needed more convincing.He looked at the people who begged for mercy Good if they fear me, they'll know I'm a force not to be trifled with

"To those who beg for mercy I shall grant it only if you worship me, and I will reward you to those who oppose me bend the knee or perish, choose now because my patience wears thin."

He said closing his stone hard hand into a fist ready to crush the 15 souls who opposed him.

Action: Convince the attackers to bend the knee
Last edited by Novas Arcanum on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:19 pm

She stepped out of the doorway that had opened a metre over the ground, gently floating down to lightly touch the swampy mud. She noticed a slight sweat break out on her brow, but if anything she felt empowered. She had done it at last! Finally able to find the gods! As she looked about her she noted a swampy country of rolling hills and isolated fens, and nearby several men and women worked on strange brews, apparently overseen by a particularly animated fox. She assumed the fox was the god she sensed and approached it, her golden aura growing stronger as she neared it and the floating symbols that surrounded her began to swirl around her. The mere presence of this fox exuded magic and it was obviously making her stronger. She made her eyes glow with golden light and caused her voice to speak in three-part harmony.

"Hello. I know you as well to be a god. I do not know your name. I do not know your domain. But I am here to help you. I have been created by the Maker himself to help guide the new gods on our quest to wisely and justly rule the world. I have access to all of the knowledge the universe provides. Are you willing to join me?"

For effect she billowed her sleeves, causing waves of glowing words to peel off of her, spreading in soft waves around her for five metres in every direction, their golden glow brightening. At the same time she began to gently float a metre off the ground. She sensed that this god would be impressed with magical, not physical or intellectual prowess. She was careful not to use up too much of her power, mostly relying on the seeming boost this god's proximity gave her. Perhaps he was a god of something intelligence or magically related, and gods with relating powers strengthened each other? She would have to research this in the library when she was done here.

Action: Keep portal open, minor levitation, speed up her magical written word glowing symbol floaty thingies
Last edited by Auphelia on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

SC #307

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:57 pm

Guided Yatzang,
On a farm outside of Pronzia

The cure worked and hope began to pour inside the spirit of Yatzang. The boy and the farmers offered everything they had to the tired servants and their spirit that they worship.

At first he didn't want to ask for anything but remebering that they don't have food or shelter and asked for it. It was more than anything for them to house the spirit. He finally felt at ease as he turned into a true fox and allowed his people to finally have some home to have.

The farmers brought a feast for the fox in honor of saving his boy. The fox ate a little meat and drank fron a carved bowl as he refused to eat in his humaniod form. He thought it would be safe for those who wish to seek his followers harm.

He wasn't able to sleep after the feast. The news of how many villagers who were effected by his potions going haywire. He needed to heal them and he can undue the sickness. However, he had to do something, something to help him focus his divine power.

He knew it was tied to his knowledge of alchemy, so he needed better equipment. It was something he needed to make on his own alchemical equipment, one to focus his magic and help with doing better with alchemy.

He sent the servants to go get alchemical tools so that he can bless the equipment with his divine energy. He needed ingredients to help with the power he needed to heal people.

As getting expensive tools was hard, getting isolated roots was easy, but then a flash of power came. A portal came from the either and stretched out a woman. The servants looked in awe as she talked to Yatzang anf showed power to impress him.

He wasn't moved but intrigued. Knowing there were other gods, or at least mortals who have been doing supernatural things and he didn't believe he was im the position to explore.

"No I don't wish to join you," Yatzang said telepathically to her in everyone that follow him.

"I don't know what you are or what you want with me, but you cam forget me joining you. I have more important things to deal with and your spectacle of lights and floating above the marsh could be smoke and mirrors or possession than anything. "

Action: Use servants to craft alchemy equipment that is blessed by his power to help him in his alchemy.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Agoi
Secretary

Founded: Mar 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agoi » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:04 pm

Waylon, Major God of the Shadows

The great city of Nemos. Even in the light of day the great buildings provided enough shadow for Waylon to move about undetected. It had been quite a while since the master thief had left the Guild to study the ways of the shadows. He was looking forward to returning to his people, the Shadow Brothers. Of course, there was more urgent reasons for his return, other than just to return to the Thieves Guild he himself had founded so long ago. Waylon had heard rumors that the other guilds of the Shadow Brothers were abandoning their codes of honor! This was something Waylon could not abide! It was the duty of the Thieves Guild to ensure honor was kept between all the Shadow Brothers!

After a few hours of slipping from shadow-to-shadow, hiding from the light which weakened him, Waylon made it to the secret passage which led to the headquarters of the Thieves Guild of Nemos. Opening the secret door, and slipping down the hallway. As he neared the hub of activity, he heard the tell-tale sounds of muffled movements. He smirked and stopped in his tacks.

"It's good to see you haven't lost your touch, my friends. If I hadn't been doing this for so long, you may have gotten the drop on me." Waylon said, smirking as seven men stepped out of the shadows, ready to fight and defend themselves, "The cleanest part of a thief is their weapon."

The men lowered their defenses, recognizing the secret phrase. They led Waylon to their Guildmaster, who recognized Waylon's eyes and voice. After Waylon had founded the original Thieves Guild, he wanted to expand, and so he traveled across the world building new Thieves Guilds, all unified under the Code of Honor. Waylon explained what had happened to him, and how he was ready to return.

"Gifted by the Shadows?" the Guildmaster asked, "We're going to need some sort of proof here."

Waylon pointed to an area of shadows. He was going to use his powers to move from where he was to the shadows in the area he was pointing.

ACTION: Teleport via shadows
Last edited by Agoi on Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chill beats LLC
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Chill beats LLC » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:11 pm

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind."

- Mantras of V'yxh'zharhc -

Not far outside the city Ish'nar

"I..."
Phineas hesitated. But at that moment, he became absolutely sure of his desires, his goals, his loyalties.
"I accept. I will serve you."
"Excellent, you've made an incredibly wise choice." The voice seemed to become more formless, and tendrils of something, distorted reality, perhaps? began to emerge from the pit. They enveloped the peasant, distorting his vision, his perception of the natural world.
"I see the truth!" He exclaimed as the world began to shift in his eyes.
"You are the first, Phineas of the Truth," the god declared, as a rudimentary tattoo manifested itself on Phineas' palm.
"Go forth, and spread my Truth to the inhabitants of Ish'nar."
"It will be done as you wish it." Phineas was now under the total sway of V'yxh'zharhc, little more than a vessel of his to inhabit. And V'yxh'zharhc did inhabit the man, programming him with the god's own self and being. At least, he was attempting to.

When Phineas left the pit on his mission, he felt different. Obviously, he had made a deal with an immortal and unfeeling being, and that should have been an unsettling experience, at the least. However, he felt as if less of himself was present. As if another being were invading his spirit, or trying to. He disregarded this feeling, though, and set forth into the city. Once there, the man began to talk with folks, to gain insight as to their knowledge of the legends, their fear, their understanding of the Thing in the Pit. He heard the god's voice command him, here and there.
Simple orders, such as "Locate the city's main source of food," or "Go to the Maker's Temple."

At the Maker's Temple, he saw many folks worshiping the new gods. The gods of Ish'nar. Ishtarte, Akzakunefir, Asaya. He despised them all. After what the Thing in the Pit told him, he only wanted what was natural. He wanted them to leave his city, to go back to the false prophets and heretical gods that they claimed to be. He knew he couldn't attack them, but he did know that with the power of the Thing, he could use his newfound knowledge to make them leave. Trick them into leaving, perhaps. Yes, he thought, that sounds like a great idea.

A man cannot trick a god. But a god can trick a man.

ACTION: Turn Phineas into an extension of V'yxh'zharhc's consciousness.
Chill beats Radio, LLC
A division of Earth Industries, LLC
a radio station beyond space and time, broadcasting chill vibes to every radio, everywhere. she/her. Led by DJ Doug, eldritch horror on the mic.
Quotes| The Vibe:Cult of the Vibe dismembers 10, kills 3 more! High Priest Cromwell says "Sometimes, the people need to lend us a hand." | DJ Doug to publicly execute US presidents Bush, Clinton, Obama, in the Port of Rhodes! | NS Nation "Amyllia", founded 2011, is erased from reality, sacrificed by the Cult of the Vibe, all memory of this beloved F7er gone from the multiverse!|  RPs

Camelone
Senator

Founded: Feb 20, 2015

Postby Camelone » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:34 pm

Dearthair Doiteain felt the warmth of the hearth and the familiar nature of his bed, how many weeks in the year had he been bedridden before and with a jolt he shot up and looked around startling his mother. Bowing his head he apologized for startling her "Mother how long have I been asleep? I pray to the great Maker that it was not to long."

"Not long at all, it was only a full day of sleep for you. Now if you are well your father will be looking for you, some of the men are speaking highly of you." His mother informed which caused him to stand and with a bow to her he left their roundhouse and went to find his father, which was an easy enough endeavor for his father was a large and burly man with the loudest voice and laughter that Dearthair Doiteain had ever experienced. In a clearing just on the outskirts of the village his father and he stood there with two spears.

"Father why are you out here?" Dearthair Doiteain inquired looking at the other five men that accompanied his father.

"It is time for you to focus on war my son. Your fight with Lugh had much to be desired, you did not move but merely stood there and allowed your divine gift to all the fighting, that is no way to win a fight. What if another tribe has someone blessed by the Maker as well? You must know how to fight as well as your true connection with our Maker, now pick up this spear we shall train and may you learn quickly for all of our sacks Dearthair Doiteain, my son Cathasach." Throwing one of the spears that he held Dearthair Doiteain caught it and they began training, which seemed to be Dearthair Doiteain getting hit a lot as he never was in a fight before the other day and even though this was training his father still hit hard when he found any opening. They trained so that he would be able to take up the mantle that such a blessing from the Maker would entail as a warleader to bring great glory unto Tine, or that is what the elders and the druids desired from Dearthair Doiteain. The servant of the Maker on the other hand had a completely different idea, he wanted to use his blessing to bring peace, to bring comfort and warmth not to unleash his fire in anger or in war. After a long day of training the two began their trek back to their home with the sun just beginning to set.

"Cathasach you held back didn't you? That is why the flames were so draining on you, you tried to control them and spare the Bear?" His father, Alfer, asked to which he could only sigh.

"Yes father... I do not want to kill." Dearthair Doiteain admitted with his head hung low and looked up when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Good. I pray to the Maker that you will never revel in the act of killing Cathasach, it would be a tragedy to great to bear to know that a man as kind as you fell to the love of butchery. You must understand though that we must do what is necessary to protect our kin and those that we have sworn to protect, to do so will require blood to be shed. Never delight in the killing but only do what is necessary to protect others, shoulder the burden and through your fire you can forge a peace that extends across all of Hiberie... Let's go home." They continued to walk home and that night Dearthair Doiteain tossed and turned with the weight of what he had to do feeling heavy upon his chest. In the morning he grabbed his spear and cloak and made his way to center of the village, raising his spear he began to speak.

"People of Tine hear me! I am Cathasach mac Alfer and you have given me the name Dearthair Doiteain, you have seen me grow and you have all known me since I was a little child or I have known you since you were a small child. The Maker has granted me a great blessing of fire for he has made me the keeper of the divine flame for the fire of the Maker flows through me praised be his name. Now I am still a young man with very little knowledge of the world but there is a reason that this gift was bestowed upon me, and it has taken me awhile to understand this. Tine will be the center of a new order across Hiberie the flame that I am gifted with shall burn away the chaos and evils and shall give warmth and comfort to the downtrodden and oppressed but I can not do this alone. Who shall stand with me on this holy quest? Will you stand alongside me to fulfill the will of the Maker and fight, fight so that our children, our grandchildren, and all our descendants to time immemorial shall know peace, shall know what it is like to not fear that everything you love will be ripped away from you. Fight with me brothers and sisters, burn away fear and sin alongside me! I promise you that the quest will be great and some of you who take up this call will die but what else is better to die for? Praise be the Maker!" Lifting his fist into the air he willed fire to shot straight up to accentuate the point, to remind the people that he was truly blessed by the Maker.

Actions- Trained how to fight with a spear, and attempting to rally people to his banner
Last edited by Camelone on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the spirit of John Tombes, American Jacobite with a Byzantine flair for extra spice
I am... the lurker!
Ave Rex Christus!

Pro: The Social Kingship of Christ, Corporatism, Distributism, Yeomanrism, Tradition based Christianity, High Tory, Hierarchy, vanguard republicanism, Blue Laws, House of Wittelsbach, House of Iturbide, House of Kalākaua
Neutral: Constitutions, Guild Socialism, Libertarianism, Constitution Party, monarchism
Against: Communism, socialism, SJWs, materialism, the Democratic Republican Uniparty, material Egalitarianism
Family, Fatherland, Work
Results

Zapatha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:03 pm

Narvail looked to the bears, chuckling:

Ah so it worked. Greetings my friends, I'm Narvail and I'm the protector of these and all other forests. You've caught me in a uh, inopportune moment of rest.

Narvail gets back up on his feet, still feeling drained from the immense amount of power he used to give the animals the ability of thought and speech. A weird feeling began to envelop him as well, which he soon realized was the forest itself helping replenish his power.

I've given you the power to think and speak to one another, and to myself. All i ask for in return is your loyalty to me in my endeavors to protect the forests and wilds of this world.

Action: Narvail tries to convince the bears to spread the word about Narvail's actions and in return recognizing him as the Lord of the Forests and its protector.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:12 pm

Liu Bao Rui God of the Weather
Liu Bao Rui was wondering the lands going to every town and city there was, and at every stop, he found no problems. They were thriving and it seems that in certain cities other things were going on but it wasn't his job to stop what was happening. Even if he wanted to he couldn't, since none of the activities were related to his domain. That was until he stumbled upon the trade village of Mairar. When he arrived the city was in a panic. It seems like they had run out of the water they depended on.

While this was normal for in desert but it shouldn't be normal here. The village was located near several oasis and while they were drying up they should still have been able to support the 400 or so inhabitants. This was a sign that this wasn't a natural occurrence but something that was done by the maker or one of the other gods. He doubted it was the maker since everyone in the village worshipped the maker, so this, in turn, made sense that it would have been done by another god or goddess. While he didn't know the motive of the person, he was sure that it had something to do with the people of this village.

When he reached the center of town he spoke out loud in front several of the people in the village center. "People of Mairar I am a god and while you may not believe so I don't care. I have recently discovered that your village has no water. I wish to help you by bringing in rain, but be warned this might cause more damage.After finishing several of the villagers laughed but that didn't stop Liu Bao Rui from trying to save the people

ACTION:Liu Bao Rui will try to cast a moderate amount of rain on the trade village of Mairar

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:08 pm

Savarian
[10 + 1 + 1] = 12

For perhaps the first time in his life, the god of the oceans tried to temper his power. A small display over the Maker's temple in the city, enough to display his divine status to the masses and put a bit of fear in them. But, like a child being told it must behave, the strength of the divine surged as he attempted to hold it in check, contrary and wild. What had been a raincloud swiftly turned into a squall, drawing energy from the warm waters of the ocean, and then a hurricane. Hideously powerful winds lashed the humble community as men looked up in dismay, and lightning fell from the sky like raindrops, sending even the faithful of Savarian fleeing for their lives. Houses were overthrown before the tempest winds, and the ocean rose rapidly under the torrential rain, threatening to swallow the land. Streets became rivers even as women and children fled along them, and even those who had thought quickly to escape to the hills were soon washed back down them by violent waves of water from the summits... Savarus drowned beneath the onslaught, and the sky was black for a day and a night as the rain pummeled the tiny village. Eventually the waters receded, but as the god inspected the wreckage of what had been his hometown, little at all remained. Of his followers, there was no sign, and indeed little sign that man had ever lived here at all.

Terratus
[2 + 1] = 3

Slowly, even as he bellowed his threats, the aspect of the god of earth faded. An avalanche, moving the avalanche, swelling himself to the size of a hill; all that expenditure of strength took its toll. His form shrank to that of a mere man, and suddenly those spears and arrows began to hurt. Emboldened by his apparent pain, some of those who had previously cast themselves down in worship took up heavy hammers and pickaxes, and wielded them against the one they had promised to worship. His body wracked with exhaustion and violence, a burst of energy shuddered forth from Terratus, and in an instant he found himself far away in the valleys of the World Mountains, alone and very much spent of his power.

Alia
[4] = 4

A modestly impressive display, the goddess of scribes caused words to fill the air around her in various glowing hues. None of the workers near the fox-spirit seemed particularly convinced by the affray, but it made her feel good about her ability to control her powers, certainly.

Yatzang
[8 + 2 + 1] = 11

It was a simple task that he set for his acolytes, and yet, guided by a part of his power, they apparently ravaged the town of Poxinza of almost everything that could be vaguely described of an alchemical implement. Pots of fresh milk, pots of grain, pots of nothing but air, stirring spoons still dripping porridge, roots of a thousand named and unnamed plants, and more besides. All this they gamely combined into a great ramshackle collection in the helpful farmer's front parlor. It might have a use to a man extremely skilled when it came to the making of concoctions, but then again, most of it was a bit of rubbish to those who knew what they were doing, neophytes, and everyone in the middle.

Waylon
[7 + 2] = 9

A modest display, but artfully done. When his voice came from the shadows once more, the Guildmaster and his associates started in surprise, not even having observed Waylon leaving where he had been standing when he first made his pronouncement.

"Impressive" intoned the Guildmaster, in one of the few unsardonic comments he had made in the time Waylon had known him. "What do you intend to do with this newfound power? If you're stuck for inspiration, I have a few suggestions." Greed sparked in his eyes, and the visages of the thieves about him.

Vyx
[3 + 2] = 5

Upon invisible strings the chosen vessel of the Dweller danced, his actions perhaps not entirely a beautiful facsimile of grace and elegance, but impossible to distinguish from those of the average clutz. A meat-puppet, prepared for the affray.

Dearthair Doiteain
[4] = 4

He wasn't hopeless with the spear, but neither was he a prodigy. After the better part of an afternoon of parrying, thrusting, and getting drubbed each way that his father could conceive of, the old man looked at him with what could best be described as equanimity.

"Well, at least you have your fire. That's something dangerous." one of the warriors, smiling broadly.

Narvail
[8 + 2 - 2] = 8

Off the bears scamper, persuaded by the Lord of the Forest's eloquent words to spread his message to the rest of the forest dwellers, having first sworn their fealty to his cause. Of course, they move at the speed of a bear at a trundle, and the Wildwood stretches a vast distance indeed across the breadth of the known world. Waiting until they returned would probably see summer turned to autumn turned to winter. It might be best, in the interim, to think of something else to do with his time.

Liu
[10 + 1] = 11

Weather? Rain? Those Liu could handle. A few claps of his hands, a bit of a mystical dance, and already the clouds could be seen forming on the sides of the distant World Mountains. Another clap, and a finger pointed just so, and the clouds boiled over the vast reaches of the desert, dark and heavy with rain as only a tempest could show. A final flick of his will, and a torrential downpour was unleashed on the thirsty desert city. Men and women danced in the streets, drinking in the rain, and swiftly housewives and sensible men brought out pots to fill with the clean glistening water. When the storm eventually passed, Liu found several men and women who had heard his pronouncement happily worshiping before him, their soaked clothes of little concern to the faithful. There was the issue of several poorly conducted dwellings having collapsed in the high rains, but their owners had probably build on a foundation of sand in the first place.

+50 Followers
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:26 pm

Alia, realising this fox god was not impressed, bid him farewell politely and levitated out, returning to the doorway and reentering her library. The door closed behind her in a shower of golden glitter and symbols.

She began to once again search the map for other gods to appear to before she realised something. That fox god had followers to do his work for him! Why didn't she think of that!?

She quickly felt out for any humans in areas of great knowledge and eventually found thirty people who seemed to have the drive for knowledge she was looking for. Finding that making doorways to the library was as easy as breathing now that she knew exactly how to do it, she quickly made thirty different portals in front of them and closed the portals as soon as they accidentally stepped through. Before a minute had passed there were thirty men and women mostly sprawled before her, confused by their new surroundings and the glowing woman in front of them.

"Hello, Scribes! Congratulations on being recruited. To what you say? To be a Scribe in the Library of the Maker! I am the Head Scribe of this Library, and all of you have been chosen for your special talents to help work here and keep everything in order. You will also work to make copies of the scrolls here to take back to the mortal realm. Now, you don't really have a choice here, but if you willingly agree to be a Scribe this will go much easier for you."

Alia summoned up another quick storm of runes to infuse all of the new Scribes with a mental map of the Library and the ability to read and write in every language. Emboldened by the power of the Library, she has no doubt that most anything she does in here will succeed. The very essence of this Library seemed to exude just the right magic to make her powerful.

Action: Imbue her new kidnapped volunteer Scribes with the knowledge necessary to set her plans in motion

SC #307

Zapatha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:27 pm

Not sure of what to do next, Narvail, now fully replenished of his energy, made his way to Caid Haile. He wondered if he would find those hunters that he had "saved" earlier on. As he wandered into the outskirts of the village, he could see that the villagers had been logging and cutting down several dozen trees for building, etc.

Enraged, Narvail's began to glow a dark blue and crows flew overhead. He approached the villagers in the town's center and spoke:

You have desecrated this beautiful forest by killing those trees! Hear me now, or perish under my might!

Narvail stuck his hands into the ground, and all of a sudden massive roots emerged from the ground from the trees nearby, all ready to stab and sweep at the group villagers.

Action: Narvail threatens the villagers with the roots to make them stop logging the forest, as well as to leave him weekly offerings of food and trinkets for his protection from his own wrath or the beasts of the forest.

Agoi
Secretary

Founded: Mar 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agoi » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:37 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Waylon
[7 + 2] = 9

A modest display, but artfully done. When his voice came from the shadows once more, the Guildmaster and his associates started in surprise, not even having observed Waylon leaving where he had been standing when he first made his pronouncement.

"Impressive" intoned the Guildmaster, in one of the few unsardonic comments he had made in the time Waylon had known him. "What do you intend to do with this newfound power? If you're stuck for inspiration, I have a few suggestions." Greed sparked in his eyes, and the visages of the thieves about him.

Waylon chuckled as he walked back up to his old friend. As he walked, he noticed that other thieves began to follow him, keeping a respectful distance from the famed thief with the new abilities. As he approached the Guildmaster, he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Remember, keep to our Code of Honor," Waylon reprimanded with a wink, "Speaking of, I intend to bring our Shadow Brothers back in line with their own codes. I rallied the thieves, assassins, and others together without abilities, imagine what I can do with this gift! We will be unified as never before! By the Maker, we will rule this land from the shadows! Mojtesh, my old friend, I would like you to send deliver a message."

Mojtesh, the Guildmaster, looked at Waylon, confusion and wonder filling his soul. It was clear that the founder of the Thieves Guild was more than human now, and Mojtesh's curiosity and fascination grew with every word.

"Go to the Assassin's Guild of Nemos, and the other dark businesses," Waylon continued, "Who once comprised the Shadow Brothers. Inform them that Waylon has returned, and that I wish to meet with their leaders. They will find me in the old meeting room of the Shadow Brothers."

"Waylon, I must ask," Mojtesh began as Waylon turned to leave, "Why here? Why Nemos?"
"It is the darkest city," Waylon answered, "I thrive in the darkness, even moreso now than I had before. Plus, where else could the revival of the Shadow Brothers begin than in the heart of the darkest city?"

Waylon smirked and left, slipping through the shadows as the sun moved through the sky. He made his way to the heart of the city, where a secret door opened into a hallway, which obviously hadn't been used since Waylon left. The thief sighed as he waded through cobwebs and debris to get to the room which was hidden away from the light of the world above. Finally he arrived, smiling as he saw the grand circular table, chairs surrounding it. Thankfully it was only dusty down here. For some reason the spiders had elected not to spin webs this far down.

"Well then, let's see what happens." he said to himself as he began to tidy up the room a bit.

ACTION: None right now, unless you count cleaning.

Camelone
Senator

Founded: Feb 20, 2015

Postby Camelone » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:38 pm

The day was full of debate as the elders and druids sat in council, the warband that had struck at Tine only a little while ago could return at any moment and the council did not like the idea of fighting them by themselves while they did not fear being overwhelmed by the warband the council thought that a great many of their cattle and livestock would be lost not to even begin to speak of the lives lost in the fighting. Dearthair Doiteain was the only villager to speak who was not an elder nor a druid, due to his status as an ascended but even with this blessing his word carried little weight, he was still young and even though he had great powers what was power without wisdom. So he sat and listened as the debates drew on, and on, and on, until finally Dearthair Doiteain could not bear it any longer and spoke up.

"Wise elders and holy druids allow me to speak." He waited for the Speaker to yield his position and after that was done Dearthair Doiteain stood and began to pace around the sacred grove. "It is well known that the warband of Lugh the Bear is a great threat to our livelihood and survival this winter but we are not the only ones that they threaten, there are other holds and clans that huddle in fear. This fear can unite us or it can keep us divided as each attempts to protect their own but we have something that we have never had before, we have power bestowed by the Maker himself. Allow me to go and rally support for our cause and I have no doubt that we can bring a great many warriors to our side for who would not fight alongside a servant of the Maker? It can be the seeds of a greater unity of Hiberie if you only allow me use my flames for what they are meant to be used for, to protect and bring peace, to purge the evil and sins of this land. I shall only go with your blessings honored leaders of Tine." Kneeling he bowed and held that position until he heard the verdict of the council, they would allow him to go but he would have to go by himself for they could not spare any other warriors for fear that Lugh's warband would attack once again.

The next morning Dearthair Doiteain pulled his cloak tightly around him and shouldered the pack that was given to him by his mother. He hugged all his siblings and kissed his parents on the cheek before he pulled his hood up and started his journey to the surrounding holds and villages in the hopes of gathering them to his banner, a banner that shall bring the warmth of his flames to all of Hiberie and purge the land of banditry and chaos.

Actions- Goes to the surrounding holds and villages to rally warriors to his banner
In the spirit of John Tombes, American Jacobite with a Byzantine flair for extra spice
I am... the lurker!
Ave Rex Christus!

Pro: The Social Kingship of Christ, Corporatism, Distributism, Yeomanrism, Tradition based Christianity, High Tory, Hierarchy, vanguard republicanism, Blue Laws, House of Wittelsbach, House of Iturbide, House of Kalākaua
Neutral: Constitutions, Guild Socialism, Libertarianism, Constitution Party, monarchism
Against: Communism, socialism, SJWs, materialism, the Democratic Republican Uniparty, material Egalitarianism
Family, Fatherland, Work
Results

Ism
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ism » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:58 pm

Akzakunefir
Ish'nar

Looking on the fruits of the Ish'narites' labor, Akzakunefir could not help but smile. They had remarkable work, and now in the light of a new day it was even clearer to see. His following among the people had grown, though that was less important to him than the work on the houses. However, there was now some desire for the Temple of the Maker to have a shrine dedicated to him. Not enough that anything had to be done immediately, but it was something that would have to be dealt with at some point. On the one hand, Akzakunefir didn't much care about getting a shrine, and so saw no need to push the issue. On the other hand however, if it would please his followers and give them even some small measure of peace or pleasure, that would be reason enough to build the shrine. Regardless, there were more pressing concerns to deal with.

Moving about Ish'nar it was clear that there was much work to do on repairs. The main path looked wonderful, the new houses had no clear faults. Thre were many working all throughout the day to repair and replace houses and other structures, but of course far fewer than the day before. After all, most of the people had other tasks or duties to attend to, only a few could dedicate much time to this work. Akzakunefir himself was soon hard at work on a new house, laying the foundation, then the walls, one brick at a time. He soon got into a rhythm of sorts, and briefly was distracted by the idea of using music to help make the builders work faster. He could of course always try to empower them as he did yesterday, but he suspected that using his powers was not so simple, and the risk of misuse meant he should be more tempered in calling upon them. And if music could accomplish the same as his power, though no doubt less spectacularly, it was worth considering. Still, that idea, like the shrine, could wait for another time.

Refocusing on the task at hand, Akzakunefir quickly finished the section of wall he was working on and moved to another, once again losing himself in the rhythm of the work. He applied the mortar and laid down a brick, again and again as time passed. In this working trance, his mind was clear, and he felt it stretch out, his spirit with it. It was a surreal experience, and soon he could not help but note a strange disturbance: a sour note in the air. What could it be? The answer eluded him, even as he sought it with ever more effort. Soon enough, his fear and curisosity grew sufficient that he dared call upon his power again, in the hopes of determining if there was some danger in Ish'nar, or if his mind was merely playing a trick on him.

Action: Tries to detect V'yxh'zharhc and his control of Phineas.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:18 am

Neiyssa, Goddess of the Desert

She stared at the rainstorm. What was that doing there? This was the desert; her desert. She had not decreed that there would be rain, and therefore there should not have been rain, but regardless, there it was. Standing defiantly over her city, despite her never so much as considering such a thing.

This... This was an outrage. A travesty. She could see them in the distance; her people, bowing to some... Charlatan. Some hack fraud from beyond the World Mountains. The desert was hers. No one else's.

They would need to be taught a sound lesson in who truly ruled here.

She stood, stretching. She would need to go into the city; find those who worshiped this usurper, and then, why, they would have an example be made of them.

Heresy would not be tolerated, and would be punished accordingly. A few innocents might be caught in the crossfire, but why, that was the way of the desert. It did not care whom it killed.

Action: Weaken the ground under the houses of anyone she believes or so much as suspects to be a worshiper of Liu, in preparation to be turned into quicksand at will.
Last edited by Lunas Legion on Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse