NATION

PASSWORD

Divinity [IC | Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zapatha
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:23 pm

After the disaster which was Poxinza, Narvail's strength seemed spent. He felt as if he was dying, but remembered he could call upon the forest itself to replenish his energy. Though it took the better part of a day, he regained most of his former vitality however his hyperextension had still left a bit of a spiritual wound which would take something else entirely to heal. Knowing they could not stay in the city, Narvail decided to create an entrance through the wall of foliage so that he and his followers could travel to the Wildwood.

Action: Using the forest as a nexus of his power, Narvail creates a gate through which people may come and go through Poxinza and travels back to the Wildwood with his people.
Last edited by Zapatha on Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:42 pm

Réolt
Tucheller Wold (Tucheller Forests), north of Mestreech.

The snow dwindled down the great grey sky. Réolt got distracted for a minute. He was covered in thick clothing made out of some furs of different animals. He wasn't a great shot with his bow, so he lacked food and supplies to properly get through the winter. He looked around in this great grey sky, looking for answers. Looking for his god. He left his people in shame after having made a fool of himself. He was all but proud of his achievements. He couldn't return. The shame'd be too great. He could not rest until Mestreech was liberated and he properly partook in its reconquest. The snowflakes fell from the clouds around the forest, and they started drooping on Réolt's white furs.

Réolt had been walking through the snow for a while now. The snow reached his ankles, and his feet were stone cold. His stomach was growling. He needed to find food and get back to his wooden hut, or he'd either die of the cold or have his freet frozen off. Réolt had been patrolling the Eastern side of the Meuse, but when he looked down from the sky, he was eye to eye with a deer on the other side.

The Meuse river usually flows through the thick Tucheller forest, but the weather was horrible, and there was naught but a layer of ice. The ice was white and thick, like stained glass. He couldn't make out the depth. Réolt looked at the deer on the other side, and it looked at him. He considered his chances of firing at the deer and trying to get its food. He'd probably miss a shot from here. He wasn't a great bowman. Réolt thought and thought, with him finally placing a cautious foot on the frozen river, trying not to fall through and trying to get to the other side without being seen as a predator to the young deer.

Action: Cross a frozen river without falling in
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:48 pm

The Wildwoods

As Etlu's words sank inside the people, ten people, who were all hunters, including Vladimir and his friends, joined Etlu. Meanwhile, the crowd were now jeering at Etlu, and as ten people were convinced by the people, the crowd jeered at them too, as well as saying that they must leave their fair town, as Etlu said. They soon did what their God said, going out of Kurin and into the area where the slavers were kidnapping people from Kurin.

Etlu and his followers soon ventured deep into the Wildwoods, until they heard the sound of a footstep. The source of the sound was then revealed, a foreign looking man walking, not noticing them, into the forest. They then quietly walked into a better position, to see the man's location better, before they saw something.

There were about a dozen men in the place. They were now standing in a camp they had set up. In the middle of the camp, they saw a fireplace, as well as a cage. Inside of it, Etlu's followers widened their eyes as they realized who they were, the disappearing woodsmen and pathfinders from Kurin. There were about nine of them inside. Etlu soon gave the command for his followers to attack.

Actions: Charge ahead into the slavers, with his sword raised and using his quick speed, super strength, and aspect to fight them. Meanwhile, his followers will help him, with the hunters using their bow to kill the slavers with Arrows.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Ism
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ism » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:25 am

Akzakunefir
Outskirts of Ish'nar

"Alright Setu, get behind me, and we'll test the weapon." Akzakunefir's nephew nodded, and moved behind the god of Builders, but he still had a clear view of the targets he had just set up. There were three of them, at 20, 80 and 140 yards, simple constructs of straw and wood. The device they were testing, however, was far from simple. The bow had been a difficult weapon to develop, the two of them having spent much time working on the thing. It was mostly wood, as was to be expected, with draw of sinew and a bronze mechanism, that was the most difficult part of course, the rest was relatively simple, but designing the mechanism had been quite a challenge. Even once that was done, they struggled to actually use it, as it was far too difficult to activate by hand, and ultimately necessitated a sliding piece of wood tied to the loading mechanism to be pushed into the front of the weapon, and this was accomplished by pushing on the back of the weapon with the abdomen. And, of course, the bow could not use normal arrows, they were simply too large, and so Akzakunefir's followers had made smaller darts to fit loader for the test, though not nearly so small as a sling's bullet. They had tested the loading mechanism in the god's home, and it seemed to work, but they wisely chose to test fire the new weapon far from the crowds of Ish'nar.

Akzakunefir raised the bow, it was already loaded, one of this new weapon's greatest benefits, aimed the weapon, and pulled the trigger.

Action: Test the new bow on the targets.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:58 am

Terrana
[9 - 1] = 8

It is only a few moments since Terrana's return to the mountainside, and she abandons it once more. By weft and weave of stone and soil she travels, a ripple in the earth, to emerge near the large and prosperous town of Delinium. On the outskirts she emerges, near many of the farms that call the city home.

Morgana
[8 - 1 - 2] = 5

The relative trust the Tyrant has placed in Morgana is tenuous, but certainly greater than that afforded the two interlopers in the Library. The man from the back aisles is seized immediately, and dragged out into Nemos herself bound hand and foot. The other, the one who appeared so precipitously, the guards are more cautious about- they point spears at him, barking commands to lay down his weapon, but the sweat of fear touches their brows and their eyes are not those of men confident in their martial prowess. After all, he did just appear in a flash of light.

Bao Rui
[1 + 2] = 3

Contrary to the God of Weather's intentions, his drying of the air to prevent any further storms damaging the new construction brings about a hefty spell of parching heat, wherein the desert winds whip up a formidable sandstorm. The scouring grit beats against the city of Mairar, and a caravan is lost in the storm, generally inhibiting attempts to repair the damage done by the hostile god and shaking the faith of those who trust in Bao Rui for good weather.

Dearthair Doethainn
[10 + 1 - 1] = 10

It is a near thing, controlling the vast fireball that Brother Flame conjures to display his power, but a part of the control he has developed over the last many uses of his power reigns in what might have been a disastrous event. A miniature sun the God of Fire creates, held within the latticework of his fingers. The guards and magicians gasp in amazement, shielding their eyes from the overwhelming light. Even out into the streets of Nemos the light spills, men and women rushing from around the city to investigate the supernatural occurrence.

The magician who Dearthair knocked over kneels again despite him earlier pulling the man to his feet.

"Forgive my surprise, lord. We did not know of your existence, and for that I apologize wholeheartedly. Truly, you bear the Maker's favor."

The guards, formerly threatening, hold their weapons as if an afterthought, struck dumb in wonder at the orb of molten fire that stands in Brother Flame's grip, unmoving and not harming the divine being.

+40 Followers

Mortem
[7 + 1 - 2] = 6

Even as the goddess of the Earth departs, a portion of his malice Mortem sends in her wake. Not a physical strike, for her presence has fled the mountainside, but a dark curse that is caught up in the magic of her traveling. As Terrana emerges near Delinium, a half dozen farmers nearby fall dead, and men and women gape and point at the murderous Terrana.

+10 Enemies of Terrana

Ishtarte
[6] = 6

The road to Nemos is long, but refreshed by their short rest, Lilithu and Ishtarte complete the journey with no more delay. Ahead of their passage the great city on the shores of the Endless Sea stands tall, brick walls warding it against any that might seek to do it harm, slums and outlying settlements squatting in the shadows of the city like toadstools under a rock.

Yatzang
[3 + 1] = 4

Across the entirety of the plains and new homeland of the people of Yatzang his followers search for a day and a night, seeking for the malleable bones of the earth which their master commands they obtain. However, here, so far from major sources of water or indeed much of anything, no man has ever mapped any such deposits, and the prospecting of the few followers Yatzang commands does not yield ought of worth. Eventually they return to their master, empty-handed.

Narvail
[5 - 1] = 4

The wall of trees and plants does not stir at Narvail's command- indeed, in that moment, the god of the forests feels as if his power is ignored by the riotous growing life, as if he were merely a man thinking too hard at some arboreal giants with no more ability to control them than a mortal, the mortal he had once been. His followers, gathered to leave the city, wait patiently, apparently completely unaware of their god's failure to control the green wall of Poxinza.

Reolt
[7 + 2] = 9

And lo, the river was crossed, with great success. The Exile of Mestreech did not perish in a watery frozen grave of his own making, and soon thereafter he took his quarry with a skillful shot. He would feast well on venison tonight.

Etlu
[4 + 2 + 1] = 7

The slaver band is at ease, their sentries lazy, and the assault is sudden and fierce. Arrows fall like rain around Etlu, his form darting between the few scattered sword-blows of the men of Nemos as if they were clumsy oafs and he a dancer, their partner. It is a matter of minutes, and all the slavers lie dead or dying, the chains struck off of the captives and Etlu's ability as a martial leader confirmed. Those rescued from the slavers are all too willing to join Etlu's growing band.

+10 Followers

Akzakunefir
[6 + 1] = 7

Like a charm, the belly-bow propels its projectile into the target- both accurate and powerful is it, a weapon for a more civilized age given form in the mind of the Builder. Would it kill a god? Perhaps not. But it might give them pause, or their followers, and wielded from atop the walls of Ish'nar it would be a formidable weapon indeed. Some half-dozen copies did Akzakunefir and his followers manufacture in the following days, armaments to shield the city from any who might wish her harm.
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:29 am

"People of Delenium I mean you no harm! A demon has done harm to you all not I! Please take this gold to show the good intent I have."Terrana pulled a portion of the wealth she stored in her metaphysical purse and dispersed it to the enemies.Hopefully this gesture of goodwill would earn their forgiveness in any case she would not harm them unlike her earlier alter ego Terratus would have.

Action: Give some gold to the people in exchange for forgiveness
Last edited by Novas Arcanum on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zapatha
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:45 am

With his powers failing him, Narvail is saddened by the fact he can't provide for his followers the way he should. If he were truly a god, why couldn't he command his own creations?

Looking to the group, he focused and said:

My followers, it has occurred to me that perhaps it is best for me to return to the Wildwood to ensure it is ready for your arrival. I know this is not what you wanted, however I care for all of you and want to bring you somewhere to start anew.

Looking away, Narvail then dissipated back into a flock of doves and left the city. Before he did so however, he focused and used his power over the forest to once more open an entrance into the wall around the settlement.

Action: Once more attempt to open a gate through the wall using his aspect of the forest.

Lisbane
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lisbane » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:31 am

"There is no greater gift than that of eternal peace"

Mortem was pleased, for although he did not strike down that witch of the earth his curse followed with her, and she would spread the great seed of death wherever she decided to flee, as if a weed in a field of flowers. His first encounter with another god had been far from friendly, and so it was here that Mortem decided one thing, he would no longer face enemies head to head, their power against his, but he would build a great cult of lower followers, their powers magnified by his dark magic. However, mere animations would not do, they could not scheme, they could not command, and if Mortem ever was to leave them, he would surely sentence them to their second death. However, these machinations were for the future.

For now, Mortem would stick to his original goal, take the gold and gems from this mountain and melt them down in the local coppersmith's foundry. However, he decided he could not do this with his loyal but asinine animations, and so resolved to searching for those more alive and skillfull in nature, who he could corrupt, with the help of his brutish puppets. And so the winds of death once more would blow across that ill-favoured town, and soon, these winds would grow to a hurricane of murder and destruction, only smoke would follow in his wake. He and his followers now searched the mountains for a mine, and seeing as how that was the very purpose of that town that now lay destroyed, he thought he might find one easily, although this was not always the nature of the world.

Actions: Search for a populated mine, or if an empty mine can be found, steal the pickaxes from it, and some of the baskets
I'm a INTJ-T Personality, I'm a turbulent Architect. I value logic and reason above all else, and despise authority, unless it furthers humanity (Government for example). You can telegram me if you'd like to have a discussion. Generally I like philosophical discussions, but any and all are welcomed.

Sincerely,
Lisbane

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:40 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Morgana
[8 - 1 - 2] = 5

The other, the one who appeared so precipitously, the guards are more cautious about- they point spears at him, barking commands to lay down his weapon, but the sweat of fear touches their brows and their eyes are not those of men confident in their martial prowess. After all, he did just appear in a flash of light.

Dearthair Doethainn
[10 + 1 - 1] = 10

It is a near thing, controlling the vast fireball that Brother Flame conjures to display his power, but a part of the control he has developed over the last many uses of his power reigns in what might have been a disastrous event. A miniature sun the God of Fire creates, held within the latticework of his fingers. The guards and magicians gasp in amazement, shielding their eyes from the overwhelming light. Even out into the streets of Nemos the light spills, men and women rushing from around the city to investigate the supernatural occurrence.

The magician who Dearthair knocked over kneels again despite him earlier pulling the man to his feet.

"Forgive my surprise, lord. We did not know of your existence, and for that I apologize wholeheartedly. Truly, you bear the Maker's favor."

The guards, formerly threatening, hold their weapons as if an afterthought, struck dumb in wonder at the orb of molten fire that stands in Brother Flame's grip, unmoving and not harming the divine being.

+40 Followers

She can sense the defences of the others weakening, awed by this great power. She attempts to rally the sorcerers and soldiers, to make them see the threat that this man poses. They are easily bent to the cause of this man, but she will remedy that. The waves of heat emanating from this faux sun are intense, but she ignores them to deliver her words to the men.

"Men of Nemos, do you not see what is happening? This man appears in the Library that I brought to you, and claims the divine gift of the maker! Head Sorcerer, did you not summon a ball of flame to your own hands? Have you not all felt magic in your veins? Who is this man to say he is better than you or I, simply because he appears in an impressive manner and performs feats similar to your own? And guards, have you never felt ill will towards others, the need to take control and destroy what has been carefully made by others? This man creates fire in a library gifted to you! What do fires do? They burn." Her voice turns dark, deathly serious. "Do we truly know the intentions of this man? Who is to say he hasn't been sent by one of your enemies, who have caught word of this athenaeum of knowledge? Come to burn this place down, fearful of the power you could wield using the scrolls of this vast temple of magic. Already other cities recognise your greatness, and seek to weaken and destroy you. Jealousy lies in their hearts like a shrivelled seed, growing veins of envy and vengeance within them. They fear and despise you, and so they will do anything to destroy you. This man must be imprisoned, to make sure he does not harm the people of this great city! Imagine him set loose, to reduce this city to nothing but ashes scattered on the winds. Your families, slaughtered at the hands of this man. Imagine your children, screaming for you to save them, but you are unable to, and have to helplessly watch as they suffer a long and gruesome death, eaten alive by flames and choking on the acrid smoke that his fires have made. At the very least he must be shackled and taken to our King, to face his mighty judgement. For what kind of servants to his will would we be if we allowed someone with this magnitude of grand ideas and potential danger to roam free? Come, sons of Nemos, and subdue this threat in the name of your city, of your king, and of your families."

She looks imploringly at the guards, her eyes pleading with them to save those they love and capture this man who seeks to burn down their city and their families. Then smiles slightly.

"And if you have no sense of duty or love, then think of the gold reward that the King will offer for such fine a prisoner as this."

[8 - 1 - 2] = 5

The relative trust the Tyrant has placed in Morgana is tenuous, but certainly greater than that afforded the two interlopers in the Library. The man from the back aisles is seized immediately, and dragged out into Nemos herself bound hand and foot.

Suddenly a group of soldiers, perhaps ten in number, come out of a side hall dragging a a man bound in iron chains and shackles that the guards had on them. Good. The soldiers did their job. She watches as the wretch is dragged, bound hand and foot, into the usually shadowy streets of Nemos. She calls out in an authoritative but gentle manner, her face calm and her eyes kind.

"Guards, would you please bring the boy to me? We will head back as a group, for safety. As you can see, we have a bit of a bigger threat to deal with. Thank you for your service, the King most certainly will hear of this great feat you have done. What are your names?"

She smiles warmly, hoping to build a bond between herself and the guards. It could be useful to have connections among the NPCs soldiers of Nemos.

Action:
Convince the guards and sorcerers to arrest the man, appealing to their sense of duty, family, paranoia, and greed.
Make the guards like her more and get them to bring the urchin into the Library so the group can head back together when they are done
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Camelone
Senator

Founded: Feb 20, 2015

Postby Camelone » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:37 am

Auphelia wrote:
[8 - 1 - 2] = 5

The other, the one who appeared so precipitously, the guards are more cautious about- they point spears at him, barking commands to lay down his weapon, but the sweat of fear touches their brows and their eyes are not those of men confident in their martial prowess. After all, he did just appear in a flash of light.

Dearthair Doethainn
[10 + 1 - 1] = 10

+40 Followers

She can sense the defences of the others weakening, awed by this great power. She attempts to rally the sorcerers and soldiers, to make them see the threat that this man poses. They are easily bent to the cause of this man, but she will remedy that. The waves of heat emanating from this faux sun are intense, but she ignores them to deliver her words to the men.

"Men of Nemos, do you not see what is happening? This man appears in the Library that I brought to you, and claims the divine gift of the maker! Head Sorcerer, did you not summon a ball of flame to your own hands? Have you not all felt magic in your veins? Who is this man to say he is better than you or I, simply because he appears in an impressive manner and performs feats similar to your own? And guards, have you never felt ill will towards others, the need to take control and destroy what has been carefully made by others? This man creates fire in a library gifted to you! What do fires do? They burn." Her voice turns dark, deathly serious. "Do we truly know the intentions of this man? Who is to say he hasn't been sent by one of your enemies, who have caught word of this athenaeum of knowledge? Come to burn this place down, fearful of the power you could wield using the scrolls of this vast temple of magic. Already other cities recognise your greatness, and seek to weaken and destroy you. Jealousy lies in their hearts like a shrivelled seed, growing veins of envy and vengeance within them. They fear and despise you, and so they will do anything to destroy you. This man must be imprisoned, to make sure he does not harm the people of this great city! Imagine him set loose, to reduce this city to nothing but ashes scattered on the winds. Your families, slaughtered at the hands of this man. Imagine your children, screaming for you to save them, but you are unable to, and have to helplessly watch as they suffer a long and gruesome death, eaten alive by flames and choking on the acrid smoke that his fires have made. At the very least he must be shackled and taken to our King, to face his mighty judgement. For what kind of servants to his will would we be if we allowed someone with this magnitude of grand ideas and potential danger to roam free? Come, sons of Nemos, and subdue this threat in the name of your city, of your king, and of your families."

She looks imploringly at the guards, her eyes pleading with them to save those they love and capture this man who seeks to burn down their city and their families. Then smiles slightly.

"And if you have no sense of duty or love, then think of the gold reward that the King will offer for such fine a prisoner as this."
Action:
Convince the guards and sorcerers to arrest the man, appealing to their sense of duty, family, paranoia, and greed.
Make the guards like her more and get them to bring the urchin into the Library so the group can head back together when they are done

With a smile Dearthair Doethainn looked at the kneeling man "Do not worry about it all my friend, it is foolish to blame someone for something they did not know, please stand we are equal in the Maker's eye, while we may serve him in different functions we still serve him nonetheless."

Dearthair Doethainn narrowed his eyes at this woman, the one who contained a spark of the Maker inside her that signified her ascended nature, there was no doubt in his mind that she was scheming at something and attempting to abuse her status for personal gain. Such desecration of the Maker's will infuriated him to no end and he would not stand for this blasphemy any longer.

"You listen here apostate I know your play. You hold the spark of ascension within your soul as well as I do, I feel it and I know you feel it as well, so please stop throwing baseless accusations around. If I meant ill will towards you all I would not be containing the power of the Flame as you all can see that I truly hold, I have come here through prayer to the Maker, I prayed long and hard deep in the forest to be brought to the place where I could learn the purpose that Maker has granted me and I arrived here. I come with no malice but with praise for the Maker on my lips and holy curiosity within my mind if you still hold doubts then look upon the Flame contained by my hands, would any enemy of yours hold this back no I speak truth while that one speaks lies for we should all remember how she said she knew of me after my initial appearance now her tone has changed. Why listen to such a manipulator, shall you be puppets on her strings? No from what I gather you are the ascended of trickery and lies for no honorable person would strike out at a fellow who has been blessed by the Maker, retract your statements and I shall not seek to harm you woman but continue your blasphemy's against the Maker, father of us all and giver of life, any more and I will purge your wickedness from the world for my Flame is a flame of justice and piety, those who conspire with wicked souls shall be burned and turned to ashes but the pious and righteous shall not worry of his soul. Brothers and sisters in the Maker I implore you do not let your minds be led astray by fear mongers but instead trust in the Makers providence."

Dearthair Doethainn gestured to the flame within his hands as his evidence but than a thought occurred to him "By the way what is a library?" He asked genuinely curious as he looked around.

Action: Convince those around him that he means no harm and that Morgana is manipulating them by citing evidence of his control of the mini-sun, pointing out how Morgana changed her story, and by appealing to their faith in the Maker.
In the spirit of John Tombes, American Jacobite with a Byzantine flair for extra spice
I am... the lurker!
Ave Rex Christus!

Pro: The Social Kingship of Christ, Corporatism, Distributism, Yeomanrism, Tradition based Christianity, High Tory, Hierarchy, vanguard republicanism, Blue Laws, House of Wittelsbach, House of Iturbide, House of Kalākaua
Neutral: Constitutions, Guild Socialism, Libertarianism, Constitution Party, monarchism
Against: Communism, socialism, SJWs, materialism, the Democratic Republican Uniparty, material Egalitarianism
Family, Fatherland, Work
Results

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:08 am

Camelone wrote:
"You listen here apostate I know your play. You hold the spark of ascension within your soul as well as I do, I feel it and I know you feel it as well, so please stop throwing baseless accusations around. If I meant ill will towards you all I would not be containing the power of the Flame as you all can see that I truly hold, I have come here through prayer to the Maker, I prayed long and hard deep in the forest to be brought to the place where I could learn the purpose that Maker has granted me and I arrived here. I come with no malice but with praise for the Maker on my lips and holy curiosity within my mind if you still hold doubts then look upon the Flame contained by my hands, would any enemy of yours hold this back no I speak truth while that one speaks lies for we should all remember how she said she knew of me after my initial appearance now her tone has changed. Why listen to such a manipulator, shall you be puppets on her strings? No from what I gather you are the ascended of trickery and lies for no honorable person would strike out at a fellow who has been blessed by the Maker, retract your statements and I shall not seek to harm you woman but continue your blasphemy's against the Maker, father of us all and giver of life, any more and I will purge your wickedness from the world for my Flame is a flame of justice and piety, those who conspire with wicked souls shall be burned and turned to ashes but the pious and righteous shall not worry of his soul. Brothers and sisters in the Maker I implore you do not let your minds be led astray by fear mongers but instead trust in the Makers providence."

Dearthair Doethainn gestured to the flame within his hands as his evidence but than a thought occurred to him "By the way what is a library?" He asked genuinely curious as he looked around.

"You dare to claim that your thinly veiled threat is anything but!? I have heard of your destruction, fire wielder, how you slaughtered many. I do not lie, I merely speak in ways your feeble mind cannot comprehend. And you dare threaten a servant of the King? You will 'purge my wickedness from the world'? You are violent, and a monster. Yes, the Maker may have, may have, given you a divine spark, but you have unjustly intruded upon the realm he granted me, as has this other wretch."

She points to the man in chains, who is bathed in the light of the sun.

"You seek to make these men betray their King? Countrymen, is this not further evidence of his wicked intentions? He tries to harden your hearts against your city, but surely you are to strong to fall under such weak threats and words? I say to you: this man is a threat to this library, your lives, and the existence of our city. It is not our duty to determine his fate, but we must chain him to be taken to the King."

She turns to the man, smiling, having been struck with an idea.

"If you truly come with pure intentions, then allow yourself to be chained and taken before the King to be judged. Surely your innocence will be found if you are not guilty, and therefore have nothing to fear from an hour of discomfort."

Perfect. If he refuses, this will show his intentions are evil. If he agrees . . . well, he will be in chains and the King already knows her.

"And if you must know, a library is a building filled with scrolls of written word. The Maker gifted it to me and I saw fit to share it with the people of Nemos."

Action: Respond to and negate the arguments of Brother Flame, while verbally trapping him into agreeing to be chained
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

SC #307

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:09 am

Guided Yatzang

Of course the followers couldn't find the clay. He needed to show them where the pits are. He needed to show them, to find where he had this glorious idea. He needed to do it, to show them and then he can craft it! It was needed for he knew it was good and to make his followers happy.

He rallied them and start to begin the search again. He will not be deterred.

Action: Have Yatzang lead his followers to find the clay pits that he found.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Agoi
Secretary

Founded: Mar 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agoi » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:50 pm

[8 - 1 - 2] = 5

The relative trust the Tyrant has placed in Morgana is tenuous, but certainly greater than that afforded the two interlopers in the Library. The man from the back aisles is seized immediately, and dragged out into Nemos herself bound hand and foot. The other, the one who appeared so precipitously, the guards are more cautious about- they point spears at him, barking commands to lay down his weapon, but the sweat of fear touches their brows and their eyes are not those of men confident in their martial prowess. After all, he did just appear in a flash of light.

"Gentlemen" Waylon said, standing up and dusting himself off, "The Temple hired me to check your security. You've done well. I'll include this in my report. Good day, to you."

A moments hesitation was all he wanted. That doubt, when put against his confidence, was usually enough to convince most guards. That's when he saw Waylon smiled under his mask and turned to walk away. One of the guards grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. Waylon's smirk disappeared quickly, an annoyance growing in his eyes. Fine, it wouldn't be the first time he had fought his way out of a job-gone-wrong. Granted, this was the first time he had done it after falling practically from the ceiling... and with powers! Waylon glanced down and saw their shadows. An idea quickly formed.

Waylon reached out with his mind and power, calling to their shadows. He was going to create shades out of them.

Action: Create Shades from the guards shadows to distract and incapacitate them.

Camelone
Senator

Postby Camelone » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:31 pm

Auphelia wrote:"You dare to claim that your thinly veiled threat is anything but!? I have heard of your destruction, fire wielder, how you slaughtered many. I do not lie, I merely speak in ways your feeble mind cannot comprehend. And you dare threaten a servant of the King? You will 'purge my wickedness from the world'? You are violent, and a monster. Yes, the Maker may have, may have, given you a divine spark, but you have unjustly intruded upon the realm he granted me, as has this other wretch."

She points to the man in chains, who is bathed in the light of the sun.

"You seek to make these men betray their King? Countrymen, is this not further evidence of his wicked intentions? He tries to harden your hearts against your city, but surely you are to strong to fall under such weak threats and words? I say to you: this man is a threat to this library, your lives, and the existence of our city. It is not our duty to determine his fate, but we must chain him to be taken to the King."

She turns to the man, smiling, having been struck with an idea.

"If you truly come with pure intentions, then allow yourself to be chained and taken before the King to be judged. Surely your innocence will be found if you are not guilty, and therefore have nothing to fear from an hour of discomfort."

Perfect. If he refuses, this will show his intentions are evil. If he agrees . . . well, he will be in chains and the King already knows her.

"And if you must know, a library is a building filled with scrolls of written word. The Maker gifted it to me and I saw fit to share it with the people of Nemos."

Action: Respond to and negate the arguments of Brother Flame, while verbally trapping him into agreeing to be chained

"The only person I am threatening is you and I doubt the king will miss a vile snake like yourself when he has fine men and women like those that surround us to serve him. Oh the Maker granted you physical land? I thought this land belonged to the King of Nemos, are you the humble servant you say you are or are you the snake I conclude you to be? Now as for my actions I have used the Flame to strike down an entire bandit warband by the invocation of holy words with nothing left of them but ash and I was able to raise the righteous who were strike by the Flame back to life... What would chains do? Hello I have a giant fireball I summoned out of nowhere, chains really wouldn't do anything now would they?" Dearthair Doethainn let that sink in as it truly was a silly request after he just summoned a giant fireball in his hands but he was tiring with this woman and thought of striking her down with the Flame this instant, quickly he ignored that thought it was not right nor just to use the Flame in anger only when he was centered and thought his actions through.

Maintaining the fire in his hands was a rather easy task all things considered and he did not think it was going to touch these scrolls. "Why scrolls though, aren't they rather perishable? Would it not be more logical for them to be set in stone or some form of clay so you wouldn't have to worry about water or fire?... Is it true that she willingly gave you all access to the library?" The malice in his words began to fade as curiosity started to fill in, he was rather intrigued by the idea of the written word and the look upon his face did much to display his eagerness to try and understand it.
In the spirit of John Tombes, American Jacobite with a Byzantine flair for extra spice
I am... the lurker!
Ave Rex Christus!

Pro: The Social Kingship of Christ, Corporatism, Distributism, Yeomanrism, Tradition based Christianity, High Tory, Hierarchy, vanguard republicanism, Blue Laws, House of Wittelsbach, House of Iturbide, House of Kalākaua
Neutral: Constitutions, Guild Socialism, Libertarianism, Constitution Party, monarchism
Against: Communism, socialism, SJWs, materialism, the Democratic Republican Uniparty, material Egalitarianism
Family, Fatherland, Work
Results

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 pm

Camelone wrote:"The only person I am threatening is you and I doubt the king will miss a vile snake like yourself when he has fine men and women like those that surround us to serve him. Oh the Maker granted you physical land? I thought this land belonged to the King of Nemos, are you the humble servant you say you are or are you the snake I conclude you to be? Now as for my actions I have used the Flame to strike down an entire bandit warband by the invocation of holy words with nothing left of them but ash and I was able to raise the righteous who were strike by the Flame back to life... What would chains do? Hello I have a giant fireball I summoned out of nowhere, chains really wouldn't do anything now would they?" Dearthair Doethainn let that sink in as it truly was a silly request after he just summoned a giant fireball in his hands but he was tiring with this woman and thought of striking her down with the Flame this instant, quickly he ignored that thought it was not right nor just to use the Flame in anger only when he was centered and thought his actions through.

Maintaining the fire in his hands was a rather easy task all things considered and he did not think it was going to touch these scrolls. "Why scrolls though, aren't they rather perishable? Would it not be more logical for them to be set in stone or some form of clay so you wouldn't have to worry about water or fire?... Is it true that she willingly gave you all access to the library?" The malice in his words began to fade as curiosity started to fill in, he was rather intrigued by the idea of the written word and the look upon his face did much to display his eagerness to try and understand it.

"You refuse the chains . . . perhaps they would do little against your fire, but your refusal to hinder yourself to prove your good intentions is troubling. Why do you refuse to show that you are willing to bend the knee to our King? Do you seek to usurp his throne? So you have been sent from a foreign city to attack Nemos. Hmm . . . quite unfortunate. And then you claim these great feats but provide no proof of them. Furthermore, you could quite possibly have murdered before, as I have heard you have done. Entire islands burned to a crisp, the coast ravaged by flame. At this point, what have you done to earn the trust of these fine men but summoned balls of fire, resisted arrest, and made veiled threats about burning down the Library. And they are made of paper for ease of storage. Already these halls expand farther than your mortal world itself. Question the Maker's knowledge, you do?"

SC #307

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:19 am

The Wildwoods

Etlu and his followers slayed the solvers and rescued the enslaved pathfinders and woodmen of Kurin. They attacked the slavers, who were not prepared and at ease, viciously. The storm of arrows that Etlu had ordered his followers to fire hit the slavers mercilessly, being precise due to their experiences as a hunter. Meanwhile, Etlu himself attacked the slavers with glory and grace. He charged at the slavers, who were quickly slayed under Etlu's blade from their unpreparedness, before quickly finishing the rest of them.

As they were finishing their assault, they saw the scene before then. The ground was bloody, with the followers arrows, as well as the slaver's bodies littering the ground. There was only one slaver who survived. Meanwhile, the men in the cage soon started cheering as they were impressed by the impressive victory of Etlu and his followers. Etlu's followers soon cheered their victory too and went to the cage, to open the lock and release the enslaved. They then enthusiastically joined Etlu as a follower.

After that, the followers recognized Etlu's prowess, and more importantly, his undoubted skills as a war leader. They also realized the desire to be a glorious warrior inside of them. Finally, they looked back at the sole slayer who survived. They were ready to kill him, only for the slaver to say, "Don't kill me. I am not willing to be a slaver in the first place. I was just sent by the Tyrant King of Nemos to accompany a group of slavers, because of my fighting skill." He then continued, "I promise that I will not enslave anyone again. In exchange, I will become your follower." Etlu soon considered, even talking to his followers. They all agreed on accepting the slaver, sensing that the man had been speaking honestly.

Etlu soon spoke to the former slaver, "I will accept you to become a follower. You must not enslave anyone again. If you break your promise, you will find yourself killed and beheaded by me." Soon, another follower was added to the number, the former slaver, giving Etlu a total of ten new followers, nine from the freed slaves of Kurin and one from the sole survivor.

They soon decided to set for a path to a place outside of Kurin, going northward through the Wildwoods.

Actions: Travel northward. If the result is average, to Mortes Vacuii. If high, Poxinza. Otherwise, you can decide the result for yourself if the roll is bad.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:14 pm

Terrana
[10 - 1 + 1 - 1] = 9

The people of Delinium seem pacified by the offering of gold, or rather, some of them are only too happy to take the cash. If they are relatives of who was slain by Mortem's curse is hard for Terrana to determine, but after some conversation with their leaders and elders she manages to ensure the right men and women are compensated. Her tales of the vicious God of Death who slew their fellows are well-recieved, given the circumstances of her arrival, and a small set of miracles soon wins her a decent following amidst the locals.

+30 Followers, +20 Enemies of Mortem, -10 Enemies of Terrana

Narvail
[6 - 1] = 5

These were not the deep woods that answered to his command, no creatures of the forest or ancient trees. But still, they heard Narvail's plea for the second time, and yielded to his wishes. At the southern end of Poxinza a great archway formed of the flesh of the arboreal giants, reluctantly parting, and the people of the City on Stilts were pleased that the god in their midst had returned their ability to access the outlying lands of the village.

+5 Followers

Mortem
[3] = 3

In a long search of many days, Mortem's efforts are in vain. Across the entire nearby slopes of the World Mountains did the God of Death and his minions range, far and wide, but the only mineshafts they come across have been abandoned for years, valuable tools like pickaxes and woven baskets borne away by the long-vanished owners. Several of his constructs decay during the search, under scorching sun and occasional rain, and return once more to the realm of the dead from which they had first been summoned.

-5 Reanimated

Morgana
[9 - 1] = 8

Despite Dearthair Doethainn's earlier display of power, the soldiers and guards rally, visions of greed filling their heads. Though some are hesitant to approach the god, convinced of his divinity, others step forward somewhat trepedatiously, reinforced by some of their fellows arriving from the city itself to investigate the commotion. Their leader speaks, in tones that brook no argument.

"God or man, I am afraid you will have to come with us, outlander. This land belongs to the Tyrant, and those who sojourn upon it must have his leave. Especially if they wield strange powers."

It is not a request. Some of the magicians, though stunned by Brother Flame's appearance, conjure arcane manifestations of their own- hesitant bolts of lightning that play between fingers, bolts of chaotic energy held in fists. If he does not come quietly, it is unlikely the guards will hold back.

+2 Hostility Dearthair

Dearthair Doethiann
[6 + 1 - 2] = 5

His words reverberate with the men and women of the city, and though some turn their eyes on Morgana in suspicion, the captain of the guards does not waver in his charge.

"Be that as it may, outlander. Morgana serves the city at the pleasure of the Tyrant. You too will go before him, now, or you will be returned to the First Flame by my sword. The charges against you are serious, and must be investigated as well-" and here his eyes flickered towards the recently imprisoned witch with a hint of malice "- as the charges you lay against the woman Morgana."

+1 Hostility Morgana

Yatzang
[2] = 2

Yatzang leads his followers about in the plains, claiming that just over the next ridgeline lays the clay pits he had discovered for their use in his service. As the hours stretch into days, though, the spirit begins to wonder exactly where he left the clay pits that he had discovered. Had they ever really been there? His followers grumble at first, and some perceive the journey as a matter of faith, while others disgruntled return to the encampment.

No Clay Pits to be found in southern plains

Waylon
[4 + 2 - 1] = 5

Working in the bright day of Nemos is a difficult task for a sneak-thief, but the shadows of vendors and bystanders weave to his will. A great wave of darkness overtakes the guards dragging him towards the Tyrant's Palace, and they cry out in alarm, temporarily blinded. In a trice he slips their wrists, falling heavily to the ground, and darts away. As the shadows clear he is several strides from pursuit, and the soldiers spot only then, setting off after the escaping thief.

Etlu
[3] = 3

Far north through the Wildwood the followers of Etlu trek at their god's request; for days and nights they travel, taking what game they need from the forest, but at length becoming less and less sure of what direction they are traveling. It is not long before they have passed far out of the lands known to hunter or trader, and the trackless depths of the Wildwood look more and more similar, each tree as like its neighbor as the one an hour before. Through the thick canopy of the forested glens the sun is rarely seen, and it is not long before the travelers are rather lost.

Kurin
Not long after the followers of Etlu departed, a great host of ravening beasts came up from the south, slaying many men and besieging the village itself. It is a desperate time for Kurin, monstrous things lurking in the woods and dells, and the nights growing cold.

Mestreech
Under the command of the Prince of Mestreech, the army of that city has won a great victory over the savage men of Canovar, and driven their Khan-Lord back in disarray. The Prince is feted for his victory, and it seems as if it will be many moons before the horse-lords trouble the city near the margins of the Red Hills again.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Agoi
Secretary

Founded: Mar 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agoi » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:58 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote: Waylon
[4 + 2 - 1] = 5

Working in the bright day of Nemos is a difficult task for a sneak-thief, but the shadows of vendors and bystanders weave to his will. A great wave of darkness overtakes the guards dragging him towards the Tyrant's Palace, and they cry out in alarm, temporarily blinded. In a trice he slips their wrists, falling heavily to the ground, and darts away. As the shadows clear he is several strides from pursuit, and the soldiers spot only then, setting off after the escaping thief.

Waylon darted down the a nearby alley, trying to stay a few steps ahead of the men. It was strange, when he was near that woman and the man that was bound, he could feel their energy, almost as if they were radiating a power similar to his, but oh so different. But that was most certainly something to think about later, once he had escaped these guards, regained entry to the library, grabbed his treasure, and escaped again. Waylon looked around, looking for a hiding spot. He races through the maze of alleys, trying his best to keep a respectable distance between him and the guards. As he ran he searched for a hiding place. That's when he looked up.

There were crevices and cracks in the old building. They were narrow, shallow, and difficult to scale for anyone who wasn’t trained to find the smallest weakness of a building. Grabbing on he began scaling the wall. It was difficult, but manageable. That’s when he remembered the shadows. He examines the wall and small tiny shadows cast by the imperfections of the building. He sighed, not trusting himself enough to use his powers like that again.

He searched for every foot and handhold as he neared the roof of he building. He could hear the guards nearing.

Action: Scale the building before the guards see him and hide from the guards as they pass by.
Last edited by Agoi on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:06 pm

"People of Delenium the Dark Lord stands against you! Woe to all who oppose him! He has destroyed the village of Mortes Vacui and is a blight to this Earth!" She said staring at the crowds of people who gathered around. "I Mother Terrana have come to help the people of this world and I stand with you against the coming darkness! You may think you are safe in your home's but you are not I have fought the Lord of Death and survived! Stand with me and together we can defeat him!"

Terrana gave out the remainder of her silver and gemstones to the poor unbelievers to sweeten the deal.She truly believed as the goddess of Earth it was her duty to defend the people she only hoped the people of Delenium would be believe as well.

Action Give remainder of wealth to poor and give speech about Mortem to convince them to follow her.
Last edited by Novas Arcanum on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:41 am

Queen of Heaven, blessed be thy name, they kingdom come, thy pleasure be done, from Heaven to Hell, give us our pleasures, indulge our senses, bless our sins, as we bless the sinners, and leads us into temptation, we shall not resist it, for thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever.

~ Lilithine prayer from the Nemotic Period ~

The town of Nemos

A gasp went through the hall of the ruler of Nemos. For all his wealth and power neither the ruler, nor any of his principal supporters, powerful and wealthy men in their own right, had known a woman as the one who strolled into their hall unbidden. Breathtakingly beautiful to behold she was, youthful and fair beyond compare. Short of stature was she, and slender waisted but full breasted and her fair form was draped in velvet and silk that clung to her frame. Her skin was clear and smooth and pale, untouched by age or ailment that troubled mere mortal. For this being was no such that was clear for all to see. Her skin was translucent to the marrow of her bones which was visible like the interior lines of pearls and rubies, giving her an ethereal and otherworldly appearance. Her eyes were wide and lovely and shone like stars.

As she walked towards the ruler of Nemos he and his attendant caught a scent emanating from the woman, a scent of flowers and spring, of wine and honey. It was numbing to the senses yet exciting the passions. Slowly and reverently the woman approached the ruler restraining in her glances at him. As she drew near him she fell upon her fair knees and prostrated herself before him in complete and utter submission, causing her mane of gold like locks to fall upon the ground. "Great king, blessed king. Oh how I rejoice to be in your majestic presence." Spoke the woman, and her voice was as soft and sweet as honey, filled with enticing innuendo and the promise of pleasures unimaginable.

"Oh how I have suffered and endured hardships traveling far and wide to be in your presence, and oh how worthwhile I now know my travails was. To know the greatest king of kings, is a supreme honor. In Ish'nar the chieftain is a swine that dwells in a dirty shack erected by his pet builder deity. What are their wall against the might and splendor of the lord of lords of Nemos. In Poxina the stilt-people live in terror of the might of Nemos as is their proper place. Their rulers are nought but a faint imitation of your majestic kingship great prince. Even in distant Mairar people tremble at the mere mention of your name. Now I see they are right to do so, now I know there is but one king on all of earth worthy of servitude and submission. Now that I have knelt before your magnificence my life is complete and should I die today I die happy."

Her head firmly planted on the floor before the chieftain's seat and the golden mane she had donned on the occasion covering her face from his gaze, Ishtarte allowed herself a smirk, wondering if perhaps she was overdoing things. When she lifted her head the smirk was gone however and she stared at the king in modest and demure submission her eyes deep pools of boundless devotion and adoration. No matter how deep the chieftain stared into her lovely eyes he would not see the steel, the fire and the ice behind her lovely facade. "Blessed king. What am I, but a poor and destitute Ish'nari to offer the greatest of kings. I own nought but the clothes on my back. Yet all that I have I rendered gladly in tribute to you, illustrious ruler. Gladly I would serve you as the lowliest of slaves in Nemos if you so command it, loyal and true I should be. Your every whim my law. Your every desire my fate. So I beg you mighty sire, turn me not away, for I have travelled far to behold your magnificence and to serve you." Ishtarte declared, shamelessly batting her eyelashes seductively at the chieftain.

ACTION: Ishtarte offers her services to the ruler of Nemos and attempts to seduce him.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Lisbane
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lisbane » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:33 am

"There is no greater gift than that of eternal peace"

Mortem once again was rather agitated, not a single mine was active, not one, in all of the slopes around Mortes Vacui. He soon decided that his current course of action was too ill-fated, so instead he took the remainder of his Reanimated and marched down the the steep world mountains, his resolve once more restored. He went to the town square, it was choked with bodies, that had yet to start to decay, and so he decided that he would soon construct a great sacrificing ground here, with the souls of those that died here cursing the place. And so, he began to tell his reanimated to take all the bodies in the entire town and gather them in a large pile. After this, he would tell them to take all the would that wasn't burnt or destroyed and gather it in another large pile, which they did with relative ease.

Now he would start his grand ritual, with the help of his Reanimated he constructed a enormous pyre, the size no one had ever seen, it was taller than a man, and stretched nearly the entirety of the town square. He would soon take all the smoldering and burnt wood he could and use it to set the pyre alight. This was a simple task, that even he could do himself, and so this was not the hard part, it would soon come. As this pyre began to set alight, he chanted in various tongues, the likes of which the world has never heard. Finally he began the ritual, step by step he marched onto the pyre, his body engulfed in flames, and he tried to concentrate his power with the curses of the souls that died in the town. Whether this would work or not, he would not know until he either died, or marched out the other side a stronger being.

Action: Attempt to use a great pyre to concentrate Mortem's powers, using the curse of the souls that died in Mortes Vacui
I'm a INTJ-T Personality, I'm a turbulent Architect. I value logic and reason above all else, and despise authority, unless it furthers humanity (Government for example). You can telegram me if you'd like to have a discussion. Generally I like philosophical discussions, but any and all are welcomed.

Sincerely,
Lisbane

Camelone
Senator

Postby Camelone » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:03 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:14
Morgana
[9 - 1] = 8

Despite Dearthair Doethainn's earlier display of power, the soldiers and guards rally, visions of greed filling their heads. Though some are hesitant to approach the god, convinced of his divinity, others step forward somewhat trepedatiously, reinforced by some of their fellows arriving from the city itself to investigate the commotion. Their leader speaks, in tones that brook no argument.

"God or man, I am afraid you will have to come with us, outlander. This land belongs to the Tyrant, and those who sojourn upon it must have his leave. Especially if they wield strange powers."

It is not a request. Some of the magicians, though stunned by Brother Flame's appearance, conjure arcane manifestations of their own- hesitant bolts of lightning that play between fingers, bolts of chaotic energy held in fists. If he does not come quietly, it is unlikely the guards will hold back.

+2 Hostility Dearthair

Dearthair Doethiann
[6 + 1 - 2] = 5

His words reverberate with the men and women of the city, and though some turn their eyes on Morgana in suspicion, the captain of the guards does not waver in his charge.

"Be that as it may, outlander. Morgana serves the city at the pleasure of the Tyrant. You too will go before him, now, or you will be returned to the First Flame by my sword. The charges against you are serious, and must be investigated as well-" and here his eyes flickered towards the recently imprisoned witch with a hint of malice "- as the charges you lay against the woman Morgana."

+1 Hostility Morgana

"Of course I will go before your ruler, I mean no disrespect towards you or he who rules this lands. Please lead the way sir I trust in the justice of the Maker to prevail." There was a smile upon his face as he gestured for the captain of the guard to lead on as he dissipated the fireball in his hands and made sure to lean his spear up against a bookcase as he knew he would be unable to bring it in the presence of the ruler, especially such a powerful fireball. The title Tyrant was funny to his lips he has never heard of it being used so willingly by a man, tyranny and oppression were tied so tightly on the Isle that in the back of Dearthair Doethiann's mind he had a bad feeling about this. The display of sorcery by some of the assembled magicians did peak his interest, he had not seen anyone wield the forces of the Creator except for himself, he has yet to see any display of magic from this woman Morgana.

Action: To go with the guards to stand before the Tyrant.
I am... the lurker!
Ave Rex Christus!

Family, Fatherland, Work
Results

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:07 pm

Réolt
Tucholler Forest, north of Mestreech

Réolt looked over his campfire. He had neatly stacked away his equipment after eating his venison, and he was ready to go to sleep. He couldn't really remember the day when he fared from his village, the day he lost to the earl's son. Réolt had been preparing to come back. To bring an army to Metreech instead of a scouting party. He had to kill the earl and his son. It was the only thing that drove him. He prayed to the maker, wishing for strength and good luck. Perhaps Réolt was going to die in another duel with the earl's son. It didn't really bother him. He kicked some dust over the his campfire, and tried his best to sleep.

Réolt woke up in shock. He heard something. He looked around, checking on his equipment. His bag had been ripped open, with the containments scattered around the camp. He tried to look around him to see what was happening, when he noticed two big eyes looking at him. A massive dog-like creature was standing to his side, its teeth uncovered and shining in the moonlight. Réolt didn't know what to do, and was paralysed he stared the wolf down, trying not to breath or appear to be alive. The wolf growled at him, and Réolt slowly moved his hand to a blade strapped to his leg. The wolf charged at him, and Réolt unsheathed his dagger, hoping to defend himself.

Action: Kill a wolf
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:18 am

The Wildwoods

After freeing the slaves, Etlu and his followers decided to travel northward. They traveled there, for days and nights. Unfortunately, however, they were lost. They didn't know where to go, and as the tress became more familiar and dame, they started to realize that they were going back to the area that they had visited before. The followers faith was shakened, though not significantly. Etlu then decided to keep going northward, hoping that they wouldn't get lost.

Action: Keep travelling north, in hope of either reaching Morte Vacuii (if average), or Delenium (if high)
Last edited by The Federation of Kendor on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Dispatch

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:35 am

Guided Yatzang

The fox somehow forgot the space where he found the clay. He still had a mortal mind so it was to see why he could forget. In the encampment, people were able to gather food and the fire burned but it had very little in the way of building materials.

He knew of the rumors of Kurin, the Wildwoods that were full of food and animals. It was a good idea to set up there and get his lab equipment back to help him with his experiments.

It was worth a shot, being in the plains south of the town who wishes to behead the fox was not good and the followers were still afraid of a raid against them while their so close.

Action: Use followers to help travel to Kurin
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse