NATION

PASSWORD

Divinity [OOC | Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:42 pm

Divinity
Name:Terratus
History:Terratus was born a devout to the Maker in the mountain village of Terrachronos. He lived a brutal and savage life growing up a strong and fierce warrior whose sole duty was defending his people from the barbarians who sought to enslave and butcher them.Has he grew older he became a shaman to the Maker, guiding his people to enlightenment, he would have a wife and sire, several children and all seemed well in life.Yet Tragedy would strike, soon enough and everyone that he knew and loved would perish in a devastating earthquake.It would seem the fate of this man was to return to the very dust that he came from but instead he arose from the rubble reborn as Terratus God of the Earth.

The Maker had blessed him for his service and devotion, and in return, Terratus would make sure to use his great power wisely and to not abuse it like so many other gods will.
Aspect:Earth
Appearance:

Patronized City:Geochronos
Antithesis:Air
Last edited by Novas Arcanum on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:52 pm

I have a character idea, but I might not use them.

Divinity
Name: Zohar
History: Zohar started life as the daughter of a wealthy merchant. After her father died, his sons got the entirety of the inheritance, with the daughters being married off. Zohar escaped, posing as a man to join the crew of a fishing boat, choosing to take her chances on the water instead of submitting to her fate.
S/he proved to be very successful, becoming captain of the boat after its captain was mortally wounded by a shark, and they soon discovered that they had an eye for business as well, being able to buy another boat in a short while to increase profits, and creating the rough equivalent to a shipping company. They invented a rudimentary written language (based on scratchings in wood comparable to cuneiform) in order to manage the growing fleet and its profits, but this system was never widely adopted as everyone dismissed the scratched panels as an eccentric's quirk.
This got her on the radar of the powerful merchant families. Several of her brothers recognized her and put it together what she had done, first trying to dismiss her by revealing her gender (which was laughed off, since how could a woman run such an organization by herself?), and then choosing to hire mercenary troops to burn her ships.
When the flagship of her fleet was attacked, she decided to ignore the lifeboats and went down with her ship. At the moment of her death, she was recognized by the Great God Above and ascended to godhood, gaining dominion over the sea and its bounty.
Aspect: Water, specifically surface water (i.e. not deep water, water vapors, rain, or ice, with an arbitrary depth maximum of 350 feet), with the abilities to telekinetically manipulate water and control non-sapient creatures inside water (fish, sharks, and most oceanic mammals and swimming land animals), but not humans, whether or not they are in the water.
Appearance: Varies, but usually takes the form of an androgynous, translucent, blue-skinned human with simple clothes woven from kelp and seaweed. When appearing to humans, they take the form of a merchant, with their only distinctive feature being an etched piece of driftwood attached to a brass chain and the odd habit of never setting foot on land.
Patronized City: (Civilization has no written language as of yet, but the city name is pronounced "Klassinan", and it will be rendered as such.)
Klassinan is a prosperous trade center that currently has a population of 8,000, with a sizable navy but a largely nonexistent army. Klassinan's economy is based on trade, taking advantage of its strategic location and abundant sea life. Klassinan worships a vaguely defined god of the sea comparable to Poseidon in powers but Zeus in stature (note that this is not Zohar, but an idol of their own invention based on the city's founder). Their pantheon also includes lesser gods of storms, death, war, earth, and fire, all of whom are seen as indifferent at best and malevolent at worst, but none of whom are "real".
The city's technology is roughly Bronze Age and comparable to that of Hellenic Ancient Greece, with the notable exception of the complete lack of a written language of any kind.
Antithesis: Air, and to a lesser extent earth. Zohar's powers do not function if an object is covered by air and/or earth (which is why they have no control over lakes or rain). If a body of water is more than 350 feet deep, the lower edge of it is not considered to be covered by earth (since the earth is below the limit of their powers), and their powers function there (so, for instance, they could manipulate the Great Lakes, but if the lakes froze over they couldn't control the ice, and they would have no power over the rivers connecting the lakes).
Zohar also has an extreme fear of fire due to the circumstances of their death, but they aren't weak to fire, and they are actually fully capable of destroying fire by smothering it in water.

Yes, this is pretty underpowered by the standards of gods, but that's because I have a habit of pushing my characters' abilities to their logical limit, which results in regular characters becoming superhumans, and powerful characters becoming godlike. I imagined a more powerful version of Zohar with dominion over water in general, but then I considered the broken things I could do with that power by mentally rules-lawyering the definition of "water", so I built in hard limits on what they could do.
Last edited by Evil Dictators Happyland on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bolkenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkenia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:53 pm

Divinity
Name: Asaya
History: There was a girl in a village. Actually, she was a woman, her puberty has just ended. And she was gifted with beauty and strangely red hair. Such irony, when your village get burned to ash and you get raped. Vengeance came soon, as she manage to burn the rapist down. Unfortunaly, a pregnant woman who burn a man isn't really appreciated. She lives a life of poverty until she met a man willing to live with this "crazy red-haired whore". She lost the child at his birth but her life would become more ... enjoyable ? She overcome this lost by having six childrens. One night, she escape her room to a hotspring with her love. She was the first to go into the water but disappeard. Once she had resurfaced, she wasn't the same. Her skin turned to grey, issuflating life around her and becoming what is know as a goddess.
Aspect: Fertility
Appearance: A grey-skinned, red-haired beautifufll woman.
Patronized City: Ish'nar
Antithesis: Abstinence, death

(tell me if this is not good)
Last edited by Bolkenia on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
At first, I was aiming for an utopia. Now, it's a reason to write bad-lore, upload pics on Imgur and explain how I became a spy for the USSR.

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:58 pm

Bolkenia wrote:Divinity
History: There was a girl in a village. Actually, she was a woman, her puberty has just ended. And she was gifted with beauty and strangely red hair. Such irony, when your village get burned to ash and you get raped. Vengeance came soon, as she manage to burn the rapist down. Unfortunaly, a pregnant woman who burn a man isn't really appreciated. She lives a life of poverty until she met a man willing to live with this "crazy red-haired whore". She lost the child at his birth but her life would become more ... enjoyable ? She overcome this lost by having six childrens. One night, she escape her room to a hotspring with her love. She was the first to go into the water but disappeard. Once she had resurfaced, she wasn't the same. Her skin turned to grey, issuflating life around her and becoming what is know as a goddess.
Aspect: A naked woman

Aspect is supposed to be the thing that the god has powers over. I'm pretty sure from this that they would have an aspect of love and fertility, so write that in.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:02 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:Just one question: when will the In character thread will start?

Probably once we have at least a half-dozen gods, or so.

@ Dictator: I like the concept, generally, but I should clarify a bit on setting- this is still very early in human history, roughly the beginning of the Chalcolithic. Most cities, such as they are, are villages of a few hundred souls, even the largest. Also, the Great God is worshiped more or less universally across humanity as the only deity, given until the start of the RP it was very active in the world and indeed directly answered prayers/etc. This will probably change over the course of the RP as humanity's prayers to the Maker begin to go unanswered, and the gods themselves intervene, but it will be a transition.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Bolkenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkenia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:04 pm

@ Evil Dictators Happyland Thank you for the correction.
At first, I was aiming for an utopia. Now, it's a reason to write bad-lore, upload pics on Imgur and explain how I became a spy for the USSR.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:06 pm

Aspect: Fertility, love

This is looking good, but I would ask that you pick one Aspect- though the two are interrelated, I'd rather keep things cut and dry.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Bolkenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkenia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:08 pm

Very well, let me pick one of them

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:10 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:@ Dictator: I like the concept, generally, but I should clarify a bit on setting- this is still very early in human history, roughly the beginning of the Chalcolithic. Most cities, such as they are, are villages of a few hundred souls, even the largest. Also, the Great God is worshiped more or less universally across humanity as the only deity, given until the start of the RP it was very active in the world and indeed directly answered prayers/etc. This will probably change over the course of the RP as humanity's prayers to the Maker begin to go unanswered, and the gods themselves intervene, but it will be a transition.

Ah, okay. I was under the impression that gods were new, but humanity had been around for a long time. (Also, something that was in the original but I accidentally took out was that the city worshipped the Great Maker at one point, but they were struck by a natural disaster, and they purposefully rejected the Great Maker in favor of worshipping a great leader, who went on to become their "god", while the former leaders of the city were hated and became the lesser "gods".)
Will edit the patronized city and deity origin soon. I've been up for something like thirteen hours, so anything I rewrite right now would probably have just as many issues.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:24 pm

Aspect: Fertility

Sure, this looks good to me. Happily accepted.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:15 pm

Finished!

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:20 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:Divinity
Name:Terratus
History:Terratus was born a devout to the Maker in the mountain village of Terrachronos. He lived a brutal and savage life growing up a strong and fierce warrior whose sole duty was defending his people from the barbarians who sought to enslave and butcher them.Has he grew older he became a shaman to the Maker, guiding his people to enlightenment, he would have a wife and sire, several children and all seemed well in life.Yet Tragedy would strike, soon enough and everyone that he knew and loved would perish in a devastating earthquake.It would seem the fate of this man was to return to the very dust that he came from but instead he arose from the rubble reborn as Terratus God of the Earth.

The Maker had blessed him for his service and devotion, and in return, Terratus would make sure to use his great power wisely and to not abuse it like so many other gods will.
Aspect:Earth
Appearance:
Patronized City:Geochronos
Antithesis:Air

Cool, cool. Gotta have them Earth deities.

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:56 pm

Divinity
Name: Alia
History:
Born in the "city" of Delinium, she was raised there to a her father, a scribe and her mother, one of the five artisans in the village. Perhaps the largest village in the world, housing just under 900 people, it is not quite as technologically advanced as other places but their meticulous record keeping and staunch equality has allowed them to live peacefully and prosperously for almost a hundred years.
From birth, Alia has always been extremely intelligent and helpful. She often would help her father with his work and was the first person in their city to think of creating scrolls to write on rather than loose sheets of papyrus. This revolutionised their record keeping systems, and Alia was put in charge of building and running the new record house that was being built. She did her best to keep thorough records, kindly helping all who needed it. She proved to be an excellent manager and record keeper, and the Creator noticed. One day it appeared, or seemed to appear, before her in the large house that she worked in. The Creator was tired of all the new gods asking it questions, so it bestowed her with the domain of general managerial/helper jobs to offset some of its work. Instead of a steady barrage, she would be able to help shoulder some of the burden of these requests by writing them down and querying it all at once or providing answers from a set of instructional books it gave her. It informed her that it had not yet chosen a leader for these new gods, but when it did it would be her job to be their assistant. She now splits her time between living her normal life and managing an inter dimensional Help Desk and Information Centre for the gods, as well as working to spread literacy across civilisation.
Aspect: Helpers/ Scribes / Assistants /etc. That kind of job set and people.
Appearance: A teenage girl with Arabic features wearing a roughly made brown robe and head covering. Her eyes appear black to mortals but a glowing amber to the gods.
Patronized City: Delinium
Antithesis: Chaos
Last edited by Auphelia on Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:25 pm

Divinity
Name:Guided Yatzang
History: Yatzang was one you could call a scholar, an alchemist of some sort that could mix potions and make studies in trying to fuse natural ingredients to figure out how the world works. While he prayed to the Creator God for answers, to make his techniques work and figure out the supernatural. To a mortal, such things were beyond him, but he still strive to unlock the secrets of creation. It was because of this that he was wanted among other peers in the world, he wish to become like a god, or something that was close.

However, all his fame went to his head and one mistake with a poultice made a ruler's son die and he was chased into the woods by the soldiers. His own reputation was gone and people believed him dead as he wandered the ever-stretching woods. He stayed there in years, humbling himself and learning what he could of the woods until a strange fox came to his cave hovel. It was hurt and he cared for it, eventually taming it as a companion as he searches for alchemical ingredients to improve his craft.

One day, the fox made him awake in the dead of night and made him follow the creature to a hidden grove. The grove glowed in a beauty that was beyond the words of the alchemist for he cannot fathom such a thing be here. The grove was able to bath everything in a divine light and the fox sat upon a rock that glowed with power and burned with ethereal flames but did not scorch the face of the rock.

The power the fox was able to do scared Yatzang and he prayed to the Great Flame for help. The fox merely snicker and talked to the alchemist as it was the sacred being that the human called upon. It was here that Yatzang realized that the fox was the Great Flame and he bowed to it. The fox was amazed at the once famous and pompous alchemist bowing before anything that calls itself his creator. However, the fox was indeed the Flame, and had saw the knowledge, skill, and ambition of the alchemist but his ambitions clouded him.

Yatzang cried for the pain he caused and wished to make amends to the Great Flame for his misuse of his skill. The fox, now the Great Flame responded with a single quest, to guide creation and mankind to a better future the only way he knows how. Yatzang didn't understand how an alchemist could help but the Flame reassure him that leadership comes from the most odd places.

Eventually he agreed to the Flame's request and the creator transformed into a ball of flame that swallowed the grove and Yatzang until he saw nothing but darkness. From here he saw a light, one that was a small flame that burned his skin away, broke and remade bone, and filled his mind with knowledge that many masters could never understood. His eyes behold the beauty of creation, albeit a small bit to the one that he accepted the task to, but he felt the cosmos make his soul grow.

When he awake, he felt his head ache and he felt that he was turned inside out. It took him awhile to understand what happened to him but he could hear better, see further, and feel as he was different yet familiar. He carried a spark of creation, divine creation. He was a shallow image of the Flame, but his mind was filled with the knowledge of alchemy and the rituals to craft the arts that he used to crave. He also figured out that he had the appearance of the fox that he took care of, the fox that the Flame took form as.

He was shocked and dismayed at the idea that he had became a non-human but he took it as he was something different, something to remind him of the fox that he called friend. It took him sometime to try and get use to the form, even figuring out how to take on the form of his fox friend to enter the human lands for him to do his quest.

He wondered the woods, as they turned bamboo and thick jungle as he found a small town, a village that laid into the heart of the forested land and grow food or fished. It was strange for him to try and enter but he usually came as a fox or cloaked at night to gather information of the village. It didn't have a name, but he called this the Golden Gate, as the he saw the golden light from the sun hit the wood and made it seem as beautiful for front gate.

He decided to help the people of the village and see what he could do to help the people for the future. Stories and rumors had grew about a foxlike being who was able to cure anything or make powerful potions at the expense of nothing. He thought that this was something he could do for the sake of his new station but such is the way of his skill and now he seeks to try and make himself known, hearing the prayers of the people who have started to lose faith.

Maybe it wouldn't so hard, maybe he can try to grow into this station as creation's greatest alchemist and perhaps figure out how to use alchemy for these people.
Aspect: Alchemy
Appearance:Yatzang comes in two forms, one, imagine the clothes fit the period, and the other is that of a normal fox. He rather be in the fox form since its the best way to interact with people and the humanoid form will put people off. He does do it when he's doing alchemical work and when his future servants need a hand.
Patronized City:Po Xin Za, also known as the Golden City or Golden Gate
Antithesis: He can't use the elements like other gods, he struggles with anything he just can't combine.
Last edited by Ralnis on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:50 pm

Auphelia wrote:Divinity
Name: Alia
History:
Born in the "city" of Delinium, she was raised there to a her father, a scribe and her mother, one of the five artisans in the village. Perhaps the largest village in the world, housing just under 900 people, it is not quite as technologically advanced as other places but their meticulous record keeping and staunch equality has allowed them to live peacefully and prosperously for almost a hundred years.
From birth, Alia has always been extremely intelligent and helpful. She often would help her father with his work and was the first person in their city to think of creating scrolls to write on rather than loose sheets of papyrus. This revolutionised their record keeping systems, and Alia was put in charge of building and running the new record house that was being built. She did her best to keep thorough records, kindly helping all who needed it. She proved to be an excellent manager and record keeper, and the Creator noticed. One day it appeared, or seemed to appear, before her in the large house that she worked in. The Creator was tired of all the new gods asking it questions, so it bestowed her with the domain of general managerial/helper jobs to offset some of its work. Instead of a steady barrage, she would be able to help shoulder some of the burden of these requests by writing them down and querying it all at once or providing answers from a set of instructional books it gave her. It informed her that it had not yet chosen a leader for these new gods, but when it did it would be her job to be their assistant. She now splits her time between living her normal life and managing an inter dimensional Help Desk and Information Centre for the gods, as well as working to spread literacy across civilisation.
Aspect: Helpers/ Scribes / Assistants /etc. That kind of job set and people.
Appearance: A teenage girl with Arabic features wearing a roughly made brown robe and head covering. Her eyes appear black to mortals but a glowing amber to the gods.
Patronized City: Delinium
Antithesis: Chaos, ignorance

Hmm. I’m happier with chaos as an antithesis as opposed to ignorance, because I strongly doubt we’ll see any gods deriving strength from ignorance. Interesting concept.

Ralnis wrote:Divinity
History: Yatzang was one you could call a scholar, an alchemist of some sort that could mix potions and make studies in trying to fuse natural ingredients to figure out how the world works. While he prayed to the Creator God for answers, to make his techniques work and figure out the supernatural. To a mortal, such things were beyond him, but he still strive to unlock the secrets of creation. It was because of this that he was wanted among other peers in the world, he wish to become like a god, or something that was close.

However, all his fame went to his head and one mistake with a poultice made a ruler's son die and he was chased into the woods by the soldiers. His own reputation was gone and people believed him dead as he wandered the ever-stretching woods. He stayed there in years, humbling himself and learning what he could of the woods until a strange fox came to his cave hovel. It was hurt and he cared for it, eventually taming it as a companion as he searches for alchemical ingredients to improve his craft.

One day, the fox made him awake in the dead of night and made him follow the creature to a hidden grove. The grove glowed in a beauty that was beyond the words of the alchemist for he cannot fathom such a thing be here. The grove was able to bath everything in a divine light and the fox sat upon a rock that glowed with power and burned with ethereal flames but did not scorch the face of the rock.

The power the fox was able to do scared Yatzang and he prayed to the Great Flame for help. The fox merely snicker and talked to the alchemist as it was the sacred being that the human called upon. It was here that Yatzang realized that the fox was the Great Flame and he bowed to it. The fox was amazed at the once famous and pompous alchemist bowing before anything that calls itself his creator. However, the fox was indeed the Flame, and had saw the knowledge, skill, and ambition of the alchemist but his ambitions clouded him.

Yatzang cried for the pain he caused and wished to make amends to the Great Flame for his misuse of his skill. The fox, now the Great Flame responded with a single quest, to guide creation and mankind to a better future the only way he knows how. Yatzang didn't understand how an alchemist could help but the Flame reassure him that leadership comes from the most odd places.

Eventually he agreed to the Flame's request and the creator transformed into a ball of flame that swallowed the grove and Yatzang until he saw nothing but darkness. From here he saw a light, one that was a small flame that burned his skin away, broke and remade bone, and filled his mind with knowledge that many masters could never understood. His eyes behold the beauty of creation, albeit a small bit to the one that he accepted the task to, but he felt the cosmos make his soul grow.

When he awake, he felt his head ache and he felt that he was turned inside out. It took him awhile to understand what happened to him but he could hear better, see further, and feel as he was different yet familiar. He carried a spark of creation, divine creation. He was a shallow image of the Flame, but his mind was filled with the knowledge of alchemy and the rituals to craft the arts that he used to crave. He also figured out that he had the appearance of the fox that he took care of, the fox that the Flame took form as.

He was shocked and dismayed at the idea that he had became a non-human but he took it as he was something different, something to remind him of the fox that he called friend. It took him sometime to try and get use to the form, even figuring out how to take on the form of his fox friend to enter the human lands for him to do his quest.

He wondered the woods, as they turned bamboo and thick jungle as he found a small town, a village that laid into the heart of the forested land and grow food or fished. It was strange for him to try and enter but he usually came as a fox or cloaked at night to gather information of the village. It didn't have a name, but he called this the Golden Gate, as the he saw the golden light from the sun hit the wood and made it seem as beautiful for front gate.

He decided to help the people of the village and see what he could do to help the people for the future. Stories and rumors had grew about a foxlike being who was able to cure anything or make powerful potions at the expense of nothing. He thought that this was something he could do for the sake of his new station but such is the way of his skill and now he seeks to try and make himself known, hearing the prayers of the people who have started to lose faith.

Maybe it wouldn't so hard, maybe he can try to grow into this station as creation's greatest alchemist and perhaps figure out how to use alchemy for these people.
Aspect: Alchemy and magic associated to it
Appearance:Yatzang comes in two forms, one, imagine the clothes fit the period, and the other is that of a normal fox. He rather be in the fox form since its the best way to interact with people and the humanoid form will put people off. He does do it when he's doing alchemical work and when his future servants need a hand.
Antithesis: Things that go against alchemy, ignorance and skepticism

Interesting. Let’s pare that Aspect down to Alchemy, and think of a better antithesis- I wouldn’t exactly say ignorance is the opposite of Alchemy. Pure elements, perhaps? Thus Yatzang would struggle to manipulate classical elementalism, but flourish when working with fantastical creations and alloys.

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:26 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Interesting. Let’s pare that Aspect down to Alchemy, and think of a better antithesis- I wouldn’t exactly say ignorance is the opposite of Alchemy. Pure elements, perhaps? Thus Yatzang would struggle to manipulate classical elementalism, but flourish when working with fantastical creations and alloys.

Or maybe a Mage: the Ascension/Awakening-style Skepticism weakness: Enough people in one place can nullify his powers by simply believing that they don't work, but if there aren't enough people, if they don't disbelieve, or if he is simply unobserved, his powers work just fine.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Tag I'm late to the tagging fest

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:05 pm

Ok, I edit my app with just alchemy and give the weakness that he can't use elementalism well.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:26 pm

Since my guy control the ocean, would it be safe to assume he would be allowed to control animals and aspect so of the ocean as well? Like sea storms.

I didn’t know if I should have specified that or not
Lover of doggos

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:29 pm

Revlona wrote:Since my guy control the ocean, would it be safe to assume he would be allowed to control animals and aspect so of the ocean as well? Like sea storms.

Nah, just the ocean and her environs, though broadly applied. Animals are their own subset. Savarian is a specialist of general “water”.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:31 pm

Ralnis wrote:Divinity

Aspect: Alchemy
Antithesis: He can't use the elements like other gods, he struggles with anything he just can't combine.

Cool, cool, accepted.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:42 pm

We have enough for IC?

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:42 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Revlona wrote:Since my guy control the ocean, would it be safe to assume he would be allowed to control animals and aspect so of the ocean as well? Like sea storms.

Nah, just the ocean and her environs, though broadly applied. Animals are their own subset. Savarian is a specialist of general “water”.

SO no hurricanes?

Dang, I was kinda going for a Poseidon esc thing with the full rath of the ocean
Lover of doggos

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Revlona wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:

SO no hurricanes?

Dang, I was kinda going for a Poseidon esc thing with the full rath of the ocean

Well we're weak gods to begin with so no hurricanes until later on.

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:52 pm

Ralnis wrote:Well we're weak gods to begin with so no hurricanes until later on.

I wonder what I can do . . . hm . . .

*thinks about assistant abilities*
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse