NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: South the Mason

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:31 am

Faction/Nation Flag (Optional):
Faction/Nation Name: Horsemen
Faction/Nation Role: Tribe
Faction/Nation Territory: AOI stretches to almost all of Kentucky.
Capital City/Faction HQ: Louisville, Kentucky
Population: 7,380
Government: Tribal Despotism, with tribal battle one-on-one as the single method of electing the ruler of the tribe, for every 5 years or when the current tribal chief died.
Leaders:
- Tribal Chief Q'uoana Kilcher
- Tribal General Hans Gulcher
National/Group Ideology: Authoritarian, with the goal to expand their influence and range of area to all of Mississippi.
Military: The military's idea is based around cavalry and horses, so most of the military are cavalry corps, though existed militia force as well, with significantly fewer in numbers. Both the cavalry and the militia are armed with weapons of various types and standards, like swords, spears, bow and arrow, as well as firearms. The most advanced ballistic weaponry they can get are distributed to the tribal chief's personal bodyguard corps. From 4,000-strong military, about 1,000 of them are foot infantry with the rest being cavalry.
Major Towns or Locations: Instead of building new buildings, they repurposed old and abandoned buildings usually the one with the higher heights as outposts. They put the largest buildings with well-secured exits and entry points as warehouses and place for living. They also put the smaller buildings as armories and emergency armories.
History:

Before they came up to Louisville, they were first raised in Louisiana. In the past, Louisiana used to be very lawless before the birth of several permanent settlements, villages, cities, turned to sanctuary of safety. However, there is a tribal faction, not quite interested in settling properly due to their nomadic nature and instead decided to carve their own fate. One such faction is a tribe named Horsemen by its people and those who felt their wrath. Formed up from several small groups of Native Americans who rode on horses and the White Americans who formed some kind of traveling survivalists who realized that unity was the tool necessary for survival. At first, the leadership was very united in nature, while the tribe was more or less equipped with pre-war equipment and thus quite reckoned as a force.

However, as things progressed, the leadership broke, particularly because of the Whites insisted a single leadership under the Whites while the Natives insisted on tribal democratic leadership. As the result, those who wanted their own leadership broke off and the tribe went through major reorganization, as well as the full utilization of cavalry to promoted less use of fuel and to use the natural transportation. The conflict with their former ally came to a head one day, and the Natives won, though not without its own casualties. Later on, they decided to move to Mississippi for a safer and better land, as they argued that Louisiana was no longer a safe place for them.

They began to settled in Kentucky, moving from places to places while trading and occasional raiding for resources. As of now, they settled in Louisville, the former largest city of that state. At the same time, their army now more or less bit more diverse but still less armed than before. The new leadership put a White general and a Native American tribal chief as major leaders.
Last edited by The Knockout Gun Gals on Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:48 am

The Traansval wrote:
The Manticoran Empire wrote:I know. I'm not sure what to app as, though.

Well, i suppose it depends what you want to do. If you want to deal with ruling a vast territory and trying to bring law and order to it, Regional Power would be good. If you'd like to have a more close knit country somewhere between the size of a city to the size of Vermont that can be quite advanced in a certain specialty and be able to better distribute resources, a Minor Power would be good. If you want to play as a nomadic, Semi-nomadic or stationary tribe just attempting to survive, well a Tribal nation would be good.

Or if you just want to fucking raze hell, Raider Band would be your thing.

I decided I will app as a raider band.
edit:Nevermind, tech again.
I'd hate to use tribal weapons. I might play as a minor power.
Last edited by Skarten on Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Redosia
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:13 am

After much self debate with myself, I have decided that I will be much like the Regulators from Fallout 3. Gonna bring some law and order to the wastes and defeat the evil dudes. Hell yeah!!
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:

Penn Hills
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Penn Hills » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:17 am

Faction/Nation Name: The Second Kingdom of Orleans, commonly known as Kingdom of Orleans or simply Orleans.
Faction/Nation Role: Minor Power

Faction/Nation Territory: Corners of the territory: Pearl River, Baton Rouge, Morgan City, Port Sulphur (All in Louisiana)
Capital City/Faction HQ: New Orleans

Population: 72,411

Government: The Kingdom operates as an absolute monarchy, with no laws restraining the head monarch from doing whatever they please. There are currently eight parishes, with one governor assigned by the head monarch to each of them. These governors are responsible for doing the King's orders, such as maintaining order and collecting taxes.

Leaders:
King Robert Thibodaux; Head Monarch.
Head General F.I. Lockport; Commander of the Armed Forces.
John Ridge; Governor of Baton Rogue Parish
Parker Simmons; Governor of Orleans Parish
Tom Black; Governor of Grande Eau Parish
Cass La Fountain; Governor of St. Bernard Parish
Edward Delacroix; Governor of Plaquemines Parish
Carson Wilkes; Governor of Terfou Parish
Robert Lee Constantine; Governor of Ascension Parish
Jon Jones; Governor of Tangipa Parish

National/Group Ideology: The government currently backs the ideals of divine right, that God chose the current leader. King Robert, the current head monarch, wants to continue to grow the gambling industry of the country, and expand its borders, particularly along the Mississippi river, where large amounts of trade seeps into the Second Kingdom.

Military: The Royal Armed Forces of the Second Kingdom of Orleans is an all-volunteer fighting force that stands around 725 members, give or take. Most are based out of two heavily fortified post-war bases-the Moisant Field Airport in New Orleans (Now Fort Moisant) and Harding Army Air Field in Baton Rogue (Now Fort Harding). The military also hosts three small outposts fitted primarily for watercraft. Two are located along the Mississippi RIver, primarily a fortified Destrehan Plantation and an abandoned Med-Tek chemical storage facility in St. Gabriel. The military also occupies Fort Pike, the former museum along the Rigolets. The decomposing Fort Macomb was also at one point occupied, but was abandoned after a portion of the Chef Menteur highway was collapsed nearby to seal off that particular area of the Rigolets.

In regards to training, the RAF-SKO, due to its small size, is able to receive training superior to that of tribes, raider gangs, and militias in the swampy wasteland that was Louisiana. Basic training lasts around ten weeks, but those who are specialized in a certain role, such as a medic, training may last a week or two more. In training, they are taught various survivalist and weapon handling techniques, along with learning combat tactics to memory to increase better communications in the field. Equipment in the armed forces of the Kingdom are relatively average for an organized nation, with the small group having access mass-produced, semi-automatic rifles, and shotguns. Melee weaponry and sidearms are considered personal equipment and thus not provided by the government, but is often enough found on the solider's person in the field regardless. Explosives are limited, but the group has access to molotov cocktails and various low-yield improvised explosives, which are used on rare occasions. Transportation on land is limited to horseback and brahmin-pulled carts. On water, however, they have access to two dozen small sailboats, mainly schooners and cutters. The RAF also have access to two fifth rate vessels, the restored and fortified steam paddleships, the Natchez and Creole Queen respectively, which both are anchored the Destrenan Plantation.

Major Towns or Locations:
Baton Rogue: Large, populous settlement with access to the Mississippi. Several factories producing government equipment exist nearby Fort Harding.

History: When the bombs dropped, New Orleans and the rest of Southern Louisiana quickly fell into panic, despite the best efforts of the thinned and demoralized troops stationed in the area. Looters took to the streets, stealing, killing, and generally adding to the destruction into chaos. Law enforcement agencies, along with local and state governments were utterly decimated in organization and scattered. For a time, it seemed that this part of the state was one to avoid at all costs. Years passed before one hardened gang took over, and established dominance over the surviving gangs. This was the foundation of what would become to be known as the Kingdom of Orleans. The surviving gangs were enslaved, as were their descendants, and forced to do hard labor for the Arbolada, who became to be known as such for their point of origin. Although chaos no longer ruled the wastes, many of the Arboladas seemed to never get this memo and were known for their brutality. A century passed under their reign, until King Davis Arbolada II made an unwise, and ultimately deadly decision. His head general, John Thibodaux wretched control of Baton Rogue from a large raider gang and claimed it for Orleans, and received massive popularity for his reported bravery in the midst of battle. Whether from jealously, or listening to the unfounded rumors that Thibodaux intended to betray him and take Baton Rogue for himself, King Davis ordered John to be killed. When he caught wind of the plot, Thibodaux rode with a portion of his army from Baton Rogue and fled westwards.

Believing that John and his supporters wouldn't return and likely perish, King Davis simply appointed another head general and turned to rebuilding Baton Rogue. However, what he didn't know was that the former general took up a personal vendetta against the King, and instead looped back into the Kingdom through the southern reaches of the Bayou with some of his supporters. Later in the week, Morgan City was raided from both the east and west simultaneously. The residing Governor and his mercenaries were killed, and hundreds of slaves fled westwards with the fighters. Some of these freedmen would join Thibodaux and his cause, and soon after raids became more common, primarily stealing or destroying supplies and freeing slaves. Although the attacks were certainly unprofitable, there was little King Davis could do. Military expeditions sent out to kill the General usually ended in the slaughter of the expedition or its members joining their former leader. However, the ignored Davis thought the Thibodaux raiders were of little threat until thousands of his trained and equipped fighters swamped the borders on three sides, tearing through the countryside as they marched to New Orleans. The King and the rest of the Arbolada fled soon after the city's defenses collapsed, but were all killed as their ship came under bombardment as they navigated the Rigolets. John was established as King John Thibodaux, where he immediately ended slavery in the state. Thus, the Second Kingdom of Orleans was born, and still exists to this day, under John's descendant, Robert Thibodaux.
Last edited by Penn Hills on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:58 am

Huh, wanted to make a Cajun tribe myself.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Penn Hills
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Penn Hills » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:45 pm

Ralnis wrote:Huh, wanted to make a Cajun tribe myself.

Plenty of swampland left.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:55 pm

The Manticoran Empire wrote:
The Traansval wrote:The population of all your claimed states, with the 96% rule for Regional Powers, comes to around 1 Million give or take a couple thousand.

Also, would it be already if you only take the northern part of George, Alabama and Mississippi (Rough picture of this propose border below)?
https://i.imgur.com/NNbIncd.png

Can I take parts of other states to compensate for the loss in territory, as it is roughly 1/3rd of my claim. There is also 175 years of human reproduction unaccounted for.

The Manticoran Empire wrote:Assuming a constant growth rate of .7% from 2016 until 2077, the population of the United States will be 494,923,094. Assuming a 96% death rate during the War, the US death toll will be 475,126,170, leaving 19,796,924 to inhabit the remnants of the country. Assuming about 5-10 years of general reproductive inactivity (depression, fear, and general lawlessness resulting in a 0% growth) followed by steady 1% growth rate for the next 165-170 years, the population in 2252 will be 107,456,145 after 170 years of growth or 102,240,835 after 165 years of growth. If we assume a .5% average, then the population is now 45,081,453 after 165 years and 46,219,816 after 170 years. If we assume that, during a 10 year period of lawlessness, 50% of the surviving population (about 10 million people), are killed for a number of reasons, followed by a fairly stable period of growth for 165 years at 1% net growth, we end up with a population of 51,120,417 across the former United States.

Your current claim is larger than all other current claims put together, twice. Many are quite understandably worried about you being too powerful. As such you'll need to either lower your territory and population. Is there any chance you could reduce your claim to just Tennesse with some of northern Alabama and Georgia down to Birmingham and Atlanta respectively? (Pic below). The population of this, with some addition and some rough estimations, would be 10 million IRL with the 96% death rate leaving you 400,000, more than any other nation might i remind you.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... h_Flag.png

Also, on your population; Fallout lore states that prior to the Nuclear war of 2077, there was a great plague that hit the US killing many and causing famines. Because of this, and the fact that its nearly impossible to accurately account for how the population would have risen or fallen, i'd prefer it if we base our populations off IRL current populations with a flat death rate of 94% for Minors and 96% for Regionals.

Skarten wrote:
The Traansval wrote:Well, i suppose it depends what you want to do. If you want to deal with ruling a vast territory and trying to bring law and order to it, Regional Power would be good. If you'd like to have a more close knit country somewhere between the size of a city to the size of Vermont that can be quite advanced in a certain specialty and be able to better distribute resources, a Minor Power would be good. If you want to play as a nomadic, Semi-nomadic or stationary tribe just attempting to survive, well a Tribal nation would be good.

Or if you just want to fucking raze hell, Raider Band would be your thing.

I decided I will app as a raider band.
edit:Nevermind, tech again.
I'd hate to use tribal weapons. I might play as a minor power.

If you can find a suitable spot where there can be some good weapons scavenged, EX: Military Bases, you can use one as your Base and have your men be armed with some salvaged pre-war guns. Keep in mind your supply would be limited, and you couldn't reproduce any weapons of anywhere near that quality.
Also, keep in mind that Tribes don't have to be Raiders. You can make a nomadic or semi-nomadic tribe who acquires resources through trade, not raiding.

Greater Redosia wrote:After much self debate with myself, I have decided that I will be much like the Regulators from Fallout 3. Gonna bring some law and order to the wastes and defeat the evil dudes. Hell yeah!!

Best way i could see you doing this is either: A. have your Regulators be a Tribe, with a base and a Area of Influence around where they patrol and keep the peace, or B. have them be a "Minor Power" as a sort of Confederation with the Regulars watching over smaller tribute states. If you got for the first option, keep in mind your AOI can overlap others claims, and their claims can overlap your AOI.

Penn Hills wrote:
Faction/Nation Name: The Second Kingdom of Orleans, commonly known as Kingdom of Orleans or simply Orleans.
Faction/Nation Role: Minor Power

Faction/Nation Territory: Corners of the territory: Pearl River, Baton Rouge, Morgan City, Port Sulphur (All in Louisiana)
Capital City/Faction HQ: New Orleans

Population: 72,411

Government: The Kingdom operates as an absolute monarchy, with no laws restraining the head monarch from doing whatever they please. There are currently eight parishes, with one governor assigned by the head monarch to each of them. These governors are responsible for doing the King's orders, such as maintaining order and collecting taxes.

Leaders:
King Robert Thibodaux; Head Monarch.
Head General F.I. Lockport; Commander of the Armed Forces.
John Ridge; Governor of Baton Rogue Parish
Parker Simmons; Governor of Orleans Parish
Tom Black; Governor of Grande Eau Parish
Cass La Fountain; Governor of St. Bernard Parish
Edward Delacroix; Governor of Plaquemines Parish
Carson Wilkes; Governor of Terfou Parish
Robert Lee Constantine; Governor of Ascension Parish

National/Group Ideology: The government currently backs the ideals of divine right, that God chose the current leader. King Robert, the current head monarch, wants to continue to grow the gambling industry of the country, and expand its borders, particularly along the Mississippi river, where large amounts of trade seeps into the Second Kingdom.

Military: The Royal Armed Forces of the Second Kingdom of Orleans is an all-volunteer fighting force that stands around 725 members, give or take. Most are based out of two heavily fortified post-war bases-the Moisant Field Airport in New Orleans (Now Fort Moisant) and Harding Army Air Field in Baton Rogue (Now Fort Harding). The military also hosts three small outposts fitted primarily for watercraft. Two are located along the Mississippi RIver, primarily a fortified Destrehan Plantation and an abandoned Med-Tek chemical storage facility in St. Gabriel. The military also occupies Fort Pike, the former museum along the Rigolets. The decomposing Fort Macomb was also at one point occupied, but was abandoned after a portion of the Chef Menteur highway was collapsed nearby to seal off that particular area of the Rigolets.

Major Towns or Locations: (Do you have other major towns or installations outside of your capital or faction headquarters for your nation or group respectively? List as many as you can, and also why they are important.)

History: (How did your nation or group come to be?)

Looks good so far. Although i gotta ask, what was the First Kingdom of Orleans? Also, if you could give a description on the Kit used by your Royal Armed Forces, and what kind of Waterfrat you have at Destrehan Plantation and Med-Tek.

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
Faction/Nation Name: Horsemen
Faction/Nation Role: Tribe
Faction/Nation Territory: Jackson, Mississippi.
Capital City/Faction HQ: N/A
Population: 10,380
Government: Tribal Despotism, with tribal battle one-on-one as the single method of electing the ruler of the tribe, for every 5 years or when the current tribal chief died.
Leaders:
- Tribal Chief Q'uoana Kilcher
- Tribal General Hans Gulcher
National/Group Ideology: Authoritarian, with the goal to expand their influence and range of area to all of Mississippi. Also they more or less worshipped horses as their gods and goddesses, exclusively put the finest horses as the representations of their gods and goddesses.
Military: The military's idea is based around cavalry and horses, so most of the military are cavalry corps, though existed militia force as well, with significantly fewer in numbers. Both the cavalry and the militia are armed with weapons of various types and standards, like swords, spears, bow and arrow, as well as firearms. The most advanced ballistic weaponry they can get are distributed to the tribal chief's personal bodyguard corps. From 9,000-strong military, about 1,000 of them are foot infantry with the rest being cavalry.
Major Towns or Locations: Instead of building new buildings, they repurposed old and abandoned buildings in Jackson, usually the one with the higher heights as outposts.
History: (How did your nation or group come to be?)

Is this app fine for a tribe, or it can be more attributed as minor nation? Also yes, I'm going to write the history later.

I looks pretty good so far. As to your question, it depends how you want your nation to function.

A Tribe operates out of a Base, usually a camp or a village/city, and has an extended Area of Influence. Your AOI would be the area where your tribe would operate; Hunting, trading or raiding if your warlike. You can also choose whether to have your tribe be warlike and obtain their resources through raiding other settlements in the wasteland and caravans, or be more friendly and trade with the settlements/caravans under your AOI. Also, a tribe can either be Nomadic or Semi-Nomadic, in the sense that they can pick up and move their base and aoi if they please. Their military also takes up a larger percent of their population than normal nations, since they primarily gather resources through hunting, trading or raiding rather than mining or farming. However, your population is a bit too large for my taste. If you could bring it down to about 6-7 thousand that would be better, you need to have atleast a small amount of your people doing some sort of labor or work thats non-military.

Now, if you'd prefer to have a better technology level and also a more permanent home or more land, and to not have to raid or trade to get resources, then switching to a Minor power would be your choice. However, if you switch to a minor you'd have to lower your military size considerably and would lose your Nomadic ability, and your AOI would become your permanent borders.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Penn Hills wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Huh, wanted to make a Cajun tribe myself.

Thst depends, is eastern Texas opened up or is the claim still there?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:00 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Penn Hills wrote:

Thst depends, is eastern Texas opened up or is the claim still there?

I believe there might be someone planned to use that area, but there is currently no reservation.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:01 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Thst depends, is eastern Texas opened up or is the claim still there?

I believe there might be someone planned to use that area, but there is currently no reservation.

Can I put a reservation for that area as a regional power?

The Manticoran Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Anarchy

Postby The Manticoran Empire » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:02 pm

The Traansval wrote:
The Manticoran Empire wrote:Can I take parts of other states to compensate for the loss in territory, as it is roughly 1/3rd of my claim. There is also 175 years of human reproduction unaccounted for.

The Manticoran Empire wrote:Assuming a constant growth rate of .7% from 2016 until 2077, the population of the United States will be 494,923,094. Assuming a 96% death rate during the War, the US death toll will be 475,126,170, leaving 19,796,924 to inhabit the remnants of the country. Assuming about 5-10 years of general reproductive inactivity (depression, fear, and general lawlessness resulting in a 0% growth) followed by steady 1% growth rate for the next 165-170 years, the population in 2252 will be 107,456,145 after 170 years of growth or 102,240,835 after 165 years of growth. If we assume a .5% average, then the population is now 45,081,453 after 165 years and 46,219,816 after 170 years. If we assume that, during a 10 year period of lawlessness, 50% of the surviving population (about 10 million people), are killed for a number of reasons, followed by a fairly stable period of growth for 165 years at 1% net growth, we end up with a population of 51,120,417 across the former United States.

Your current claim is larger than all other current claims put together, twice. Many are quite understandably worried about you being too powerful. As such you'll need to either lower your territory and population. Is there any chance you could reduce your claim to just Tennesse with some of northern Alabama and Georgia down to Birmingham and Atlanta respectively? (Pic below). The population of this, with some addition and some rough estimations, would be 10 million IRL with the 96% death rate leaving you 400,000, more than any other nation might i remind you.

Also, on your population; Fallout lore states that prior to the Nuclear war of 2077, there was a great plague that hit the US killing many and causing famines. Because of this, and the fact that its nearly impossible to accurately account for how the population would have risen or fallen, i'd prefer it if we base our populations off IRL current populations with a flat death rate of 94% for Minors and 96% for Regionals.

OK.
For: Israel, Palestine, Kurdistan, American Nationalism, American citizens of Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, and US Virgin Islands receiving a congressional vote and being allowed to vote for president, military, veterans before refugees, guns, pro choice, LGBT marriage, plural marriage, US Constitution, World Peace, Global Unity.

Against: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, Liberalism, Theocracy, Corporatocracy.

By the Blood of our Fathers, By the Blood of our Sons, we fight, we die, we sacrifice for the Good of the Empire.

Versail
Negotiator

Founded: May 21, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:07 pm

Ralnis wrote:
The Traansval wrote:I believe there might be someone planned to use that area, but there is currently no reservation.

I claimed the following counties btw.
Coryell County, McLennan County,Falls County, Lampasas County, Bell County ,Burnet County, Williamson County, Milam County, And Travis County.
Just so you know.
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.
http://freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/2499

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:18 pm

Versail wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Can I put a reservation for that area as a regional power?

I claimed the following counties btw.
Coryell County, McLennan County,Falls County, Lampasas County, Bell County ,Burnet County, Williamson County, Milam County, And Travis County.
Just so you know.

Ok, then we will be neighbors if the reservation is approved.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:26 pm

Ralnis wrote:
The Traansval wrote:I believe there might be someone planned to use that area, but there is currently no reservation.

If you could give me an idea of how big this reservation is through a map or other form like county names i could better think on your reservation.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:28 pm

The Traansval wrote:

OK.

Right, thank you for your cooperation. Once you update you app and finish your history, you'll be accepted for what you've done so far is quite good. I'd also like to ask for you to add a rough estimate of your Emergency forces's numbers.

The Manticoran Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Anarchy

Postby The Manticoran Empire » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:00 pm

The Traansval wrote:
The Manticoran Empire wrote:OK.

Right, thank you for your cooperation. Once you update you app and finish your history, you'll be accepted for what you've done so far is quite good. I'd also like to ask for you to add a rough estimate of your Emergency forces's numbers.

The Militia, I assume you mean?
For: Israel, Palestine, Kurdistan, American Nationalism, American citizens of Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, and US Virgin Islands receiving a congressional vote and being allowed to vote for president, military, veterans before refugees, guns, pro choice, LGBT marriage, plural marriage, US Constitution, World Peace, Global Unity.

Against: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, Liberalism, Theocracy, Corporatocracy.

By the Blood of our Fathers, By the Blood of our Sons, we fight, we die, we sacrifice for the Good of the Empire.

Franko-Germania
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Fallout RP

Postby Franko-Germania » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:05 pm

Faction Flag: Navy blue background, small white star in the canton, and a large white flor-de-les in the center.
Faction Name: Republic of the Quarter
Class: Old World Blue
Territory: The French Qaurter, New Orleans, Louisiana
Capital: The French Qaurter
Government: Military/Citizen Republic
Pop: 750
Infrastructure: well developed because the territory is small.
Reasource collection: somewhat inefficient due to a small population and high military focus.
Leader: General-Commander Alan Dubois
Ideology: The republic feels that it is its duty to restore Louisiana.
Military: 300 official trained men, prewar equipment is very common but pipe rifles are used often. 14 days of basic weapon training, 7 days of tactical training, 7 days of border patrol, then assignment to either the border or as police.
Major locations: French Qaurter the capital and only territory.
History: After the bombs fell the nearby police and military forces entered the French Wuarter as it was relatively untouched, after setting up a temporary government, the newly established republic focused on rebuilding and growing its strength.A border wall was built to keep any outside threat outside.[Time skip] The Republic went though an Ebonics crisis as their currency, the Orleans dollar fell in value, the republic replaced the dollar with bottle caps sometime later.
Don't know what to write so I'm ending it here.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:07 pm

The Traansval wrote:Right, thank you for your cooperation. Once you update you app and finish your history, you'll be accepted for what you've done so far is quite good. I'd also like to ask for you to add a rough estimate of your Emergency forces's numbers.

The Militia, I assume you mean?

Yeah, i wasn't sure what you wanted to call it so i just said "Emergency Forces"

Franko-Germania wrote:Faction Flag: Navy blue background, small white star in the canton, and a large white flor-de-les in the center.
Reasource collection: somewhat inefficient due to a small population and high military focus.
Military: 300 official trained men, prewar equipment is very common but pipe rifles are used often. 14 days of basic weapon training, 7 days of tactical training, 7 days of border patrol, then assignment to either the border or as police.
History: After the bombs fell the nearby police and military forces entered the French Wuarter as it was relatively untouched, after setting up a temporary government, the newly established republic focused on rebuilding and growing its strength.A border wall was built to keep any outside threat outside.[Time skip] The Republic went though an Ebonics crisis as their currency, the Orleans dollar fell in value, the republic replaced the dollar with bottle caps sometime later.

I'm Afraid that we have the two OWB slots reserved, so i wont be accepting any other OWB. Also, New Orleans was reserved by the Second Louisiana Kingdom player. Most of Louisiana is still unclaimed (You can check the map, its up to date).
Last edited by The Traansval on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:08 pm

National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:12 pm

Duestchstien wrote:https://imgur.com/a/Jkr1N

is this open?

Yep, that area is indeed free. So far only interest in Texas has been around Austin or its northern/eastern bit.

Franko-Germania
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Franko-Germania » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:14 pm

The Traansval wrote:
The Manticoran Empire wrote:The Militia, I assume you mean?

Yeah, i wasn't sure what you wanted to call it so i just said "Emergency Forces"

Franko-Germania wrote:Faction Flag: Navy blue background, small white star in the canton, and a large white flor-de-les in the center.

I'm Afraid that we have the two OWB slots reserved, so i wont be accepting any other OWB. Also, New Orleans was reserved by the Second Louisiana Kingdom player. Most of Louisiana is still unclaimed (You can check the map, its up to date).

I tried so hard and got so far but i failed

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Franko-Germania wrote:
The Traansval wrote:Yeah, i wasn't sure what you wanted to call it so i just said "Emergency Forces"

I tried so hard and got so far but i failed

Its fine. If you move your nation and change it to a Minor Power then it would be totally fine. You'd even be able to increase your population, territory and your Military (Although they'd have to use more basic guns like Assault Carbines or Assault Rifles instead of Energy Guns). Maybe move to Lafayette, or somewhere up north in Louisiana?
Last edited by The Traansval on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Greater Redosia
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Faction/Nation Name: Richmond Regulators

Faction/Nation Role: "tribe" (More like organized group that goes around helping settlements and definitely gets paid for doing it.)

Faction/Nation Territory:

Capital City/Faction HQ: Richmond/National Guard Office

Population: 6,541 Regulators

Government: 5 Member Regulator Council, elected from the Regulator population every 10 years (or until one of them die) in a form of Democratic Oligarchy.

Leaders: Head Regulator Garner (Old Guard), Head Regulator Lawrence (Old Guard), Head Regulator Anton (New Law Front), Head Regulator Mack (Old Guard), Head Regulator Jessie (New Law Front)

National/Group Ideology: Law and Order, Individual Freedoms, Independence, Tolerance,

Military: 6,041 Regulators that are constantly rotated from patrolling duty, guard duty, and basic farming duty.
1 Sloop named Law and Order mostly used for patrolling and has little in the name of armaments, mostly a couple mounted pipe machine guns
The Regulators are a ragtag group of vigilante law bringers who are made up entirely of volunteers from the local populace who join, mostly armed with hunting rifles due to them being generally reliable in almost all circumstances, though few carry around whatever they could find like pipe rifles or the occasional laser musket. Training includes 4 hour target practice first on bottles then slowly working up to brahmin, then onto stuffed targets, then finally onto bloat flies (Damn bastards are always too damn hard to hit). Along with standard patrols of 5 men that run into the occasional raider or wildlife (Poor Jimmy, that deathclaw just got too close). Regulator outposts are set along I-95 and I-64 as well as several Regulator HQs in places such as West Point, Williamsburg, Petersburg, and Fredericksburg. All outposts and HQs are given a standard radio set so that communications may run smoothly though from time to time communications get iffy due to lack of parts and generally rely on the local populace to support them.

Major Towns or Locations: Richmond, Pertersburg HQ, West Point HQ, Williamsburg HQ, Fredericksburg HQ, I-95 Regulator Checkpoints (near Prince William Forest Park and Stoney Creek), I-64 Checkpoints (near the bridges connecting State of Norfolk and Hampton, as well as one near Shenandoah National Park). All bases are important to solidify Regulator control over the certain areas, as well as making sure caravans are protected as they enter into the territory of the Regulators (with a bit of compensation for the protection of course).

History: The wasteland before the formation of the regulators were lawless, full of tribes, raiders, and few settlements that could barely defend themselves. Though many settlements cooperated with each other, supplying the others with food, weaponry, medicine or ammunition it wasn't enough to handle the onslaught of the tribals and raiders. Though the settlements had a plan, in Richmond which was the largest settlement of them all surrounded by a large wall that kept most of the harm outside the main city. After several more years of failed attempts they finally succeeded in cracking open the Richmond defenses and started negotiations with the town within.

With the settlement of Richmond on their side the settlements' leaders prepared a plan that would involve the creation of a police force for the region and to stage an incident that would bring the raider gangs and the tribes into conflict. After rounding up a small army full of volunteers with a mix and match of weapons they could be given, found, or made they set off. They caused the conflict near Lake Anna state park where a large tribe with several alliances and connection to the other tribes in the region was attacked (by the volunteer army false-flagging as the largest raider gang), they tribes sent messengers and gathered a large army of their own to fight the raiders who in turn brought their own force. After a large battle which took place outside Fredericksburg both sides suffered heavy losses which allowed the settlement's army to swoop in and clean up the remaining forces.

With the region cleaned up of raiders and tribes, the settlements agreed that an independent organization was to be created. It was made independent so that it could hold no favor towards any one settlement and was to protect the region from further outside exploiters or those that wish to do harm. The new faction naming itself the regulators took office in the Richmond National Guard Office and began to expand, taking in new members setting up checkpoints and outposts along the roads and near settlements. The formation of the Council was due to the constant conflict in which resources were to be allocated and who should represent the Regulators, at first it was made up of those that wish to do good and protect the region from harm and evil. Though as time went on corruption began to grow within the Regulators that made it split into two internal factions, the Old Guard who wish to continue their good deeds and support the region. And the New Law Front that wish to do the same albeit with benefits of payment and tributes from the towns, this was shown obvious when the council voted in favor of making settlements and caravans pay a small fee for their work though many thought this was to support the Regulators in financing for weapons and armor.

The current stage is set with 3 Old Guards and 2 New Law Fronts on the council, anything being possible in changing the balance more in favor of the old ways or leading the Regulators into a future of mercenary work and becoming the exploiters the region was hoping to avoid.

There, I even put spaces in between so it was easier to read.
Last edited by Greater Redosia on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:30 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Can I put a reservation for that area as a regional power?

If you could give me an idea of how big this reservation is through a map or other form like county names i could better think on your reservation.

Outside of what is taken;
http://www.detcog.org/graphics/i-counties.gif

Expand towards the Dallas/Ft.Worth areas in exchange for losing Houston and the area carved out.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:44 pm

Greater Redosia wrote:
Faction/Nation Name: Richmond Regulators

Faction/Nation Role: "tribe" (More like organized group that goes around helping settlements and definitely gets paid for doing it.)

Faction/Nation Territory:

Capital City/Faction HQ: Richmond/National Guard Office

Population: 6,541 Regulators

Government: 5 Member Regulator Council, elected from the Regulator population every 10 years (or until one of them die) in a form of Democratic Oligarchy.

Leaders: Head Regulator Garner (Old Guard), Head Regulator Lawrence (Old Guard), Head Regulator Anton (New Law Front), Head Regulator Mack (Old Guard), Head Regulator Jessie (New Law Front)

National/Group Ideology: Law and Order, Individual Freedoms, Independence, Tolerance,

Military: 573 Regulators that are constantly rotated from patrolling duty, guard duty, and basic farming duty.
1 Sloop named Law and Order mostly used for patrolling and has little in the name of armaments, mostly a couple mounted pipe machine guns
The Regulators are a ragtag group of vigilante law bringers who are made up entirely of volunteers from the local populace who join, mostly armed with hunting rifles due to them being generally reliable in almost all circumstances, though few carry around whatever they could find like pipe rifles or the occasional laser musket. Training includes 4 hour target practice first on bottles then slowly working up to brahmin, then onto stuffed targets, then finally onto bloat flies (Damn bastards are always too damn hard to hit). Along with standard patrols of 5 men that run into the occasional raider or wildlife (Poor Jimmy, that deathclaw just got too close). Regulator outposts are set along I-95 and I-64 as well as several Regulator HQs in places such as West Point, Williamsburg, Petersburg, and Fredericksburg. All outposts and HQs are given a standard radio set so that communications may run smoothly though from time to time communications get iffy due to lack of parts and generally rely on the local populace to support them.

Major Towns or Locations: Richmond, Pertersburg HQ, West Point HQ, Williamsburg HQ, Fredericksburg HQ, I-95 Regulator Checkpoints (near Prince William Forest Park and Stoney Creek), I-64 Checkpoints (near the bridges connecting State of Norfolk and Hampton, as well as one near Shenandoah National Park). All bases are important to solidify Regulator control over the certain areas, as well as making sure caravans are protected as they enter into the territory of the Regulators (with a bit of compensation for the protection of course).

History: The wasteland before the formation of the regulators were lawless, full of tribes, raiders, and few settlements that could barely defend themselves. Though many settlements cooperated with each other, supplying the others with food, weaponry, medicine or ammunition it wasn't enough to handle the onslaught of the tribals and raiders. Though the settlements had a plan, in Richmond which was the largest settlement of them all surrounded by a large wall that kept most of the harm outside the main city. After several more years of failed attempts they finally succeeded in cracking open the Richmond defenses and started negotiations with the town within.

With the settlement of Richmond on their side the settlements' leaders prepared a plan that would involve the creation of a police force for the region and to stage an incident that would bring the raider gangs and the tribes into conflict. After rounding up a small army full of volunteers with a mix and match of weapons they could be given, found, or made they set off. They caused the conflict near Lake Anna state park where a large tribe with several alliances and connection to the other tribes in the region was attacked (by the volunteer army false-flagging as the largest raider gang), they tribes sent messengers and gathered a large army of their own to fight the raiders who in turn brought their own force. After a large battle which took place outside Fredericksburg both sides suffered heavy losses which allowed the settlement's army to swoop in and clean up the remaining forces.

With the region cleaned up of raiders and tribes, the settlements agreed that an independent organization was to be created. It was made independent so that it could hold no favor towards any one settlement and was to protect the region from further outside exploiters or those that wish to do harm. The new faction naming itself the regulators took office in the Richmond National Guard Office and began to expand, taking in new members setting up checkpoints and outposts along the roads and near settlements. The formation of the Council was due to the constant conflict in which resources were to be allocated and who should represent the Regulators, at first it was made up of those that wish to do good and protect the region from harm and evil. Though as time went on corruption began to grow within the Regulators that made it split into two internal factions, the Old Guard who wish to continue their good deeds and support the region. And the New Law Front that wish to do the same albeit with benefits of payment and tributes from the towns, this was shown obvious when the council voted in favor of making settlements and caravans pay a small fee for their work though many thought this was to support the Regulators in financing for weapons and armor.

The current stage is set with 3 Old Guards and 2 New Law Fronts on the council, anything being possible in changing the balance more in favor of the old ways or leading the Regulators into a future of mercenary work and becoming the exploiters the region was hoping to avoid.

There, I even put spaces in between so it was easier to read.

This is really quite good. One thing thought, why the huge descrepency betwen your population and the amount of Armed Regulators? What do those rough 5,500 other regulars do when not actively patrolling, or is that the population of the area your protecting, because it seems quite low (Keep in mind, population for you would be the amount of Regulators you have).

Also, theres another nation thats setting up a sort of trade company type thing on the I-95 between Washington and Richmond. They haven't finished their app,and since your a Tribe/Faction your AOI can overlap others territory, but keep in mind they'll be there.

Those two points are just suggestions, otherwise this is accepted (if you do want to change your population or military do let me know)

EDIT: Also, if you could list how your Regulators are spread out (Example, what kind of troop numbers do each of your HQ's have, as i assume they'd be the sort of Forward Operating Bases or patrols and such)
Last edited by The Traansval on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse