NATION

PASSWORD

Age of Imperialism: A Colonization RP (Interest/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Verusian Union
Lobbyist

Founded: May 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Verusian Union » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Spaceania wrote:
Spaceania wrote:Okay also no need to worry about criticizing me since im asking for crtisim that way i can get better.
I will rewrite it later since i don't got to much time write now

Finally finished how about this letter?
To whom it may concern in the British parliament
From President J.Maple of the Newfoundland freestate.

Greeting’s

I Jonathon maple president of the newly united Newfoundland freestate would like to propose a non-aggression pact between the British empire and the Newfoundland freestate; In exchange we will freely let all British to travel through the island of Newfoundland and even make port’s on the island allowing quicker & safer access to europe.

Respectfully

Jonathan Maple president of the Newfoundland freestate.

Greetings*, "I, Jonathan Maple*" Europe*... Shall I continue?

Tysoania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:25 am

If any of you have the "Tysoania" card, I would very much appreciate it if you would permit me to buy it from you.
The Cold War in 6 words:
Monsone wrote:the USSR is up to something

Spaceania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 06, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spaceania » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:01 pm

Tysoania wrote:If any of you have the "Tysoania" card, I would very much appreciate it if you would permit me to buy it from you.

I found it a while ago but i scrapped it before i realised it was you.
A bunch of Canadian astronaut's who decided for some reason they wanted independence.Im also the president of the Union of Liberal Nations

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:07 pm

Ravioli
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Al-Hind Indus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Hind Indus » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:34 pm

/bump
"From Kashmir to Kanyakumari"
" The India for masses"
PROUD MEMBER OF COUCIL OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES AND Environmental Conservation Organization

Tysoania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:12 pm

Al-Hind Indus wrote:/bump

There's not a lot of reason to bump it; IIRC, the Mods (all hail!) have stated that P2TM was exempt from the gravedigging and thread limits that other subforums (General, Moderation, etc.) have.
The Cold War in 6 words:

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Tysoania wrote:
Al-Hind Indus wrote:/bump

There's not a lot of reason to bump it; IIRC, the Mods (all hail!) have stated that P2TM was exempt from the gravedigging and thread limits that other subforums (General, Moderation, etc.) have.

Anyway, is there any new post in the IC?
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Tysoania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:23 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Tysoania wrote:There's not a lot of reason to bump it; IIRC, the Mods (all hail!) have stated that P2TM was exempt from the gravedigging and thread limits that other subforums (General, Moderation, etc.) have.

Anyway, is there any new post in the IC?

No, not yet. Yours was the latest.
The Cold War in 6 words:

Tysoania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:47 pm

Tysoania wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:Anyway, is there any new post in the IC?

No, not yet. Yours was the latest.

Because this site is mostly made of high school students and Political Science majors, most of the North American users on this site are entering exam season right now, and probably won't be online until that ends. I don't predict much activity in the next few weeks, so it remains to be seen if this one will collapse into inactivity or not.

If it does, I call dibs on the future reboot.
The Cold War in 6 words:

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:01 am

NS Country Name: The Traansval
RP Country Name: Kingdom of the United Arab States of Hejaz, Yemen, Oman, Najd, Iraq, Syria, and The Levant (Kingdom of Arabia)
Leader: Hussein bin Ali, House of Hashem
Capital: Damascus
Territory (please show on map if you can): Modern day Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Israel/Palestine, Kuwait and the UAE
Population: 7 Million

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:07 am

Arventum wrote:I'm still interested in you guys. Just been busy and a bit upset. I'll probably get a post up, soon, but today and tomorrow I have testing to see if I have cancer or something else. I also have to code stuff for another RP that I just became a Co-OP of, and write an app, as well as remake the OP for that.

Sorry for the late response, but I hope you get better. I wish you the best of luck

Granluras wrote:I’m not saying that I will but, I’m considering dropping out. Asardia, you’ve done nothing wrong but all the inexperienced and unvetted people you’ve let into this roleplay has been a real shame. They’ve ruined the conference which was supposed to be a major event and no one participated in it, they’ve godmodded and power-played left and right, and they’re coming in larger and larger quantities. I already have multiple other roleplays backlogged and I’d rather focus on them, honestly. So to repeat, I’m not dropping out but I’m considering dropping out. Maybe if actual change is made I’ll reconsider. Have a good day.

I apologize. I definitely could have ran this RP better, and I do admit that the app is very basic. Whether or not you drop out, I appreciate your participation here.

The Traansval wrote:NS Country Name: The Traansval
RP Country Name: Kingdom of the United Arab States of Hejaz, Yemen, Oman, Najd, Iraq, Syria, and The Levant (Kingdom of Arabia)
Territory (please show on map if you can): Modern day Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Israel/Palestine, Kuwait and the UAE

Accepted.

EDIT: Seems like Arabia is taken
Last edited by Asardia on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Al-Hind Indus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Hind Indus » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:30 am

Asardia wrote:
Arventum wrote:I'm still interested in you guys. Just been busy and a bit upset. I'll probably get a post up, soon, but today and tomorrow I have testing to see if I have cancer or something else. I also have to code stuff for another RP that I just became a Co-OP of, and write an app, as well as remake the OP for that.

Sorry for the late response, but I hope you get better. I wish you the best of luck

Granluras wrote:I’m not saying that I will but, I’m considering dropping out. Asardia, you’ve done nothing wrong but all the inexperienced and unvetted people you’ve let into this roleplay has been a real shame. They’ve ruined the conference which was supposed to be a major event and no one participated in it, they’ve godmodded and power-played left and right, and they’re coming in larger and larger quantities. I already have multiple other roleplays backlogged and I’d rather focus on them, honestly. So to repeat, I’m not dropping out but I’m considering dropping out. Maybe if actual change is made I’ll reconsider. Have a good day.

I apologize. I definitely could have ran this RP better, and I do admit that the app is very basic. Whether or not you drop out, I appreciate your participation here.

The Traansval wrote:NS Country Name: The Traansval

Accepted.

The house of Hashem is the Hashemite Dynasty. The lands of Hejaz are Seljuk lands. The Hashemites do not exist independently, but are scattered in various nations. Seljuks need to approve.
" The India for masses"
PROUD MEMBER OF COUCIL OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES AND Environmental Conservation Organization

Al-Hind Indus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Hind Indus » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:28 pm

School is starting in 7 hours...
" The India for masses"

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:12 pm

Al-Hind Indus wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Accepted.

The house of Hashem is the Hashemite Dynasty. The lands of Hejaz are Seljuk lands. The Hashemites do not exist independently, but are scattered in various nations. Seljuks need to approve.

I was under the belief this was Alternate History, seeing as how Germany is ruled by a "Workers Federal Republic" and that South America is apparently owned by a big, grey blob...

Also, Hejaz on the map was White, which i thought meant it was unclaimed? Also, what do you mean "hasemites are scattered in various nation"s, its a Royal Dynasty not a ethnic group, Hussein Bin Ali IRL was Shariff (Probably misspelled that) of Mecca, in Hejaz. There was no History section, but the underlying idea was that Bin Ali and his Hashemite Hejaz State managed to annex the surrounding Arab nations of Najd (The 2nd Saudi State), Yemen, Oman and the future UAE lands and then took control of future Iraq, Syria and the lands of the Levant.

Al-Hind Indus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Hind Indus » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:19 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Al-Hind Indus wrote:The house of Hashem is the Hashemite Dynasty. The lands of Hejaz are Seljuk lands. The Hashemites do not exist independently, but are scattered in various nations. Seljuks need to approve.

I was under the belief this was Alternate History, seeing as how Germany is ruled by a "Workers Federal Republic" and that South America is apparently owned by a big, grey blob...

Also, Hejaz on the map was White, which i thought meant it was unclaimed? Also, what do you mean "hasemites are scattered in various nation"s, its a Royal Dynasty not a ethnic group, Hussein Bin Ali IRL was Shariff (Probably misspelled that) of Mecca, in Hejaz. There was no History section, but the underlying idea was that Bin Ali and his Hashemite Hejaz State managed to annex the surrounding Arab nations of Najd (The 2nd Saudi State), Yemen, Oman and the future UAE lands and then took control of future Iraq, Syria and the lands of the Levant.

1.It is Ah.
2. The Hashemite Dynasty had various clans, most of whom fled and others swore allegiance to Seljuks.
" The India for masses"

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Sorry for the confusion. I should have been aware

Also, what on the map needs to be updated?
Last edited by Asardia on Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Al-Hind Indus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Hind Indus » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:27 am

Asardia wrote:Sorry for the confusion. I should have been aware

Also, what on the map needs to be updated?

1.Seljuks own arabia.
2.russians own anatolia.
" The India for masses"

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018

Postby Granluras » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:41 am

I’m pulling out, I’m sorry. I have a tight schedule and a major conflict of interests going on so I’m making a lot of sacrifices, including pulling out of some roleplays. It’s been fun, kind of, but it’s seems as if this roleplay has been dying anyway, there’s hasn’t been activity in a while. Im planning on making my own roleplay sometime so maybe I could see some of you there whenever I post it. Have a good day everyone :)
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:06 am

Granluras wrote:I’m pulling out, I’m sorry. I have a tight schedule and a major conflict of interests going on so I’m making a lot of sacrifices, including pulling out of some roleplays. It’s been fun, kind of, but it’s seems as if this roleplay has been dying anyway, there’s hasn’t been activity in a while. Im planning on making my own roleplay sometime so maybe I could see some of you there whenever I post it. Have a good day everyone :)

Bon voyage, mon ami!

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:53 pm

Granluras wrote:I’m pulling out, I’m sorry. I have a tight schedule and a major conflict of interests going on so I’m making a lot of sacrifices, including pulling out of some roleplays. It’s been fun, kind of, but it’s seems as if this roleplay has been dying anyway, there’s hasn’t been activity in a while. Im planning on making my own roleplay sometime so maybe I could see some of you there whenever I post it. Have a good day everyone :)

It was nice to have you here while this RP lasted

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Macau And Hong Kong
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Macau And Hong Kong » Mon May 21, 2018 11:32 pm

NS Country Name: Macau And hong kong
RP Country Name: Ottoman empire
Leader: Murad V
Capital: Istanbul
Territory (please show on map if you can): Image
Population: 426.000.000
People always stereotyped Asians as smart and strict people. while i, an asian have an average intelligence and Lazy. So in southeast and south asian countries we call asians, Chinese

Zhukovian
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhukovian » Tue May 22, 2018 4:34 am

Macau And Hong Kong wrote:NS Country Name: Macau And hong kong
Territory (please show on map if you can): (Image)

You know this is inactive right?
National Information
Leader - Grand Premier Jean-Baptiste Baillairgé
Capital - Zhukovia
Population - 10.7 billion
Currency - Mark
Roleplay Information
2024: AGE OF SUPERPOWERS - Republic of the Philippines
STATE OF ZHUKOVIAN
Ambassador of the New Western Empire
Est. 1089
Post Modern

Macau And Hong Kong
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Macau And Hong Kong » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:48 am

Zhukovian wrote:
Macau And Hong Kong wrote:NS Country Name: Macau And hong kong
Territory (please show on map if you can): (Image)

You know this is inactive right?

oh
People always stereotyped Asians as smart and strict people. while i, an asian have an average intelligence and Lazy. So in southeast and south asian countries we call asians, Chinese

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018

Postby South Caleblan » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 am

NS Country Name:South Caleblan
RP Country Name:Labradorian Empire
Leader:King James IV
Capital:Naples
Territory (please show on map if you can):Unclaimed part of Canada and US
Population:19.890.001
Last edited by South Caleblan on Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:33 am

South Caleblan wrote:NS Country Name:South Caleblan
RP Country Name:Naples Empire
Leader:King Ferdinand IV
Capital:Naples
Territory (please show on map if you can):Naples, Sicily, Tunisia, Ceylon (if available)
Population:190.890.001

This is already dead, so don't gravedig (post on threads that are not replied in many days) There is a new reboot if this RP.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse