NATION

PASSWORD

Welcome to Calmora [OPEN/OOC/Warhammer 40K/Imperial Guard}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Isapito
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Isapito » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:28 pm

Revlona wrote:Orks have air power too

I'd ask how we got the transports down if you can't get an avenger but if you don't want us to have fire support for plot reasons then I won't both get into an argument about it.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:28 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Revlona wrote:
Thats alot of experience for such a low rank

It's not unheard of. Sly Marbo is still ranked as a Guardsman.

True
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:29 pm

Isapito wrote:
Revlona wrote:Orks have air power too

I'd ask how we got the transports down if you can't get an avenger but if you don't want us to have fire support for plot reasons then I won't both get into an argument about it.

It's mostly a "Not Yet" kinda thing
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:29 pm

Union Princes wrote:Name: Saltz Grad
Personality: Fervent, Loyal, and Trustworthy
History: As soon as he reached of age, Saltz Grad was thrown into the eternal cycle of death and destruction to kill the xenos and to defend the God-Emperor of mankind. Saltz saw countless comrades, officers and commissars being torn, eaten, and blown to pieces as his squad took part in defending planets, attacking planets, boarding ships, defend ships being boarded, and suprression of conquered worlds. Only faith, steel, and a lasgun allowed the him to live to fight for another day as he has been transfered from one Cadian regiment squad to another. No, he has been reassigned to be part of the 298th Cadian Infantry to defend the planet of Calmora.
Regiment(Company, Platoon, and Squad if rank is low enough): 298th Cadian Infantry, 3rd Company, 3rd Platoon, and 2nd Squad
Weapon: M36 Lasgun, Grenade Launcher, Combat knife, Frag and Krak grenades
Experience: Extreme: fought Orks, Chaos, and Necrons among numerous campaigns
Discipline History: Few instances of misinterpreting orders and poor inventory managment that happened long ago. Punishment was still swift and brutal.

Accepted
Lover of doggos

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:35 pm

How big is the Ork invasion force compared to the Imperial regiments? Have the reinforcments even the odds?
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:42 pm

Union Princes wrote:How big is the Ork invasion force compared to the Imperial regiments? Have the reinforcments even the odds?

The Orc invasion is Almost a WAAAAAAAH

Numbers are inaccurate but we believe current Imperial Guard forces will be enough to destroy the Xenos, if they should become problematic then further reinforcements may be sent in the form of Imperial Guard, Adeptus Astartes, or Imperial Knights
Lover of doggos

Sub Sector Protractis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Sub Sector Protractis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:57 pm

Name: Master of War and Grand Prior, Lord Jonnako Tsagos

Personality: With those he commands he is Firm, Fair, and Consistent in his expectations; With the commanders he is allied too he is skeptical, pessimistic, and calculating.(He plays devils advocate as he has seen too many thousands of men lost to bravado); To those who he counts as true friends of his house he is talkative, warm, and protective. Once someone has earned his trust and loyalty they have it for life.

History: The Sub Sector Protractis, part of the Lakonia Sector is ruled by noble houses, with everything from planetary Governors to the Sector Governor belonging to ancient Knight Houses. The Grand Prior is the Sub Sector Governor and commands his resources from his Capital world of Glennus. He is the Master of War for the Sector and answers directly to Lord Regent Maddox (the Sector Governor). All of the Great houses can trace their blood lines back to the Sol System and as such claim ancient rites of command as their inheritance.

Regiment(Company, Platoon, and Squad if rank is low enough):The forces arrayed by the Grand Prior are not of one particular regiment but rather an ad hoc conglomeration of various units that serve as a bodyguard host for the Grand Prior.

Rank: No Standard Imperial Guard Rank available/serving in capacity leading a Regimental Combat Team.

Weapon: Personal, Powered Broadsword that is a family relic and an Ornate Bolt Pistol.

Experience: From Birth the Grand Prior was prepared by the best tutors and military strategists of the Sector. He would Partake in combat since the age of 14 serving under a Senior Knight of his House and By 21 has been involved in Direct combat operations on no less than 5 occasions. To include service with the Holy Ordos of the Emperor's Inquisition and combating a Splinter fleet of Tyranids. He has yet to face combat against the Orks however.

Discipline History: Reprimanded for refusing to make landing with his men in an infested Hive City as his contingent of Knights would not have the necessary capability to secure a landing Zone for his house troops to set up a secure perimeter. An Inquisitor had planned for his men to land in the city center and draw the hive forces in before destroying the hive via orbital bombardment. The Inquisitor was Challenged to a duel to "Determine the Emperors Will" and was killed by the Grand Prior in Personal Combat, after 26 months of Detention and the testimony of an Astartes Brother Captain of the Crimson Sanctors Chapter the Grand Prior was ruled innocent as the Inquisitor agreed to the terms of the fight.

Last edited by Sub Sector Protractis on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A 6.1 civilization, according to this index.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Sub Sector Protractis wrote:Name: Master of War and Grand Prior, Lord Jonnako Tsagos

Personality: With those he commands he is Firm, Fair, and Consistent in his expectations; With the commanders he is allied too he is skeptical, pessimistic, and calculating.(He plays devils advocate as he has seen too many thousands of men lost to bravado); To those who he counts as true friends of his house he is talkative, warm, and protective. Once someone has earned his trust and loyalty they have it for life.

History: The Sub Sector Protractis, part of the Lakonia Sector is ruled by noble houses, with everything from planetary Governors to the Sector Governor belonging to ancient Knight Houses. The Grand Prior is the Sub Sector Governor and commands his resources from his Capital world of Glennus. He is the Master of War for the Sector and answers directly to Lord Regent Maddox (the Sector Governor). All of the Great houses can trace their blood lines back to the Sol System and as such claim ancient rites of command as their inheritance.

Regiment(Company, Platoon, and Squad if rank is low enough):The forces arrayed by the Grand Prior are not of one particular regiment but rather an ad hoc conglomeration of various units that serve as a bodyguard host for the Grand Prior.

Rank: No Standard Imperial Guard Rank available/serving in capacity leading a Regimental Combat Team.

Weapon: Personal, Powered Broadsword that is a family relic and an Ornate Bolt Pistol.

Experience: From Birth the Grand Prior was prepared by the best tutors and military strategists of the Sector. He would Partake in combat since the age of 14 serving under a Senior Knight of his House and By 21 has been involved in Direct combat operations on no less than 5 occasions. To include service with the Holy Ordos of the Emperor's Inquisition and combating a Splinter fleet of Tyranids. He has yet to face combat against the Orks however.

Discipline History: Reprimanded for refusing to make landing with his men in an infested Hive City as his contingent of Knights would not have the necessary capability to secure a landing Zone for his house troops to set up a secure perimeter. An Inquisitor had planned for his men to land in the city center and draw the hive forces in before destroying the hive via orbital bombardment. The Inquisitor was Challenged to a duel to "Determine the Emperors Will" and was killed by the Grand Prior in Personal Combat, after 26 months of Detention and the testimony of an Astartes Brother Captain of the Crimson Sanctors Chapter the Grand Prior was ruled innocent as the Inquisitor agreed to the terms of the fight.

Is your character a knight paladin?

If not could you explain exactly what your character is because I've never encountered a character like this
Lover of doggos

Sub Sector Protractis
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Sub Sector Protractis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Yes, I am trying to get the pic from my fact book in the right size to show his suit of armor I will update the app when I get it

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:09 pm

Sub Sector Protractis wrote:Yes, I am trying to get the pic from my fact book in the right size to show his suit of armor I will update the app when I get it

Ok, accepted then

Note that your character is not presently in the System
Lover of doggos

Sub Sector Protractis
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Sub Sector Protractis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:12 pm

No Problem, however you want me to enter when/if its needed let me know. Also let me know how much support would be needed to off set the tide. The Grand Prior has friends in high places and if he takes a liking to the Lord General will spare no expense politically to get him the support he needs.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:21 pm

Sub Sector Protractis wrote:No Problem, however you want me to enter when/if its needed let me know. Also let me know how much support would be needed to off set the tide. The Grand Prior has friends in high places and if he takes a liking to the Lord General will spare no expense politically to get him the support he needs.

Revlona wrote:
Union Princes wrote:How big is the Ork invasion force compared to the Imperial regiments? Have the reinforcments even the odds?

The Orc invasion is Almost a WAAAAAAAH

Numbers are inaccurate but we believe current Imperial Guard forces will be enough to destroy the Xenos, if they should become problematic then further reinforcements may be sent in the form of Imperial Guard, Adeptus Astartes, or Imperial Knights
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:35 am

@Chronodosia How are you getting your chimeras out to encircle anyone? If you check the map then you will notice that the entrances are to narrow. I would suggest dismounting and getting your guys on the walls, you chimeras could stay and act as gun emplacements. Just a suggestion.
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:14 pm

I'm not aware of either of the chapters you mention Protractis
Lover of doggos

Sub Sector Protractis
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Sub Sector Protractis » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:20 pm

Home Brews inspired by fan made art

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:24 pm

Sub Sector Protractis wrote:Home Brews inspired by fan made art

Ah ok

If you could could you make apps for them

Small little things giving brief backstory, chapter leader, number of members, etc
Lover of doggos

Sub Sector Protractis
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Sub Sector Protractis » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Crimson Sanctor's Chapter
Reasonfor founding: Standing Force
Founded: 37th Millennium
Founder: Dark Angels
Geneseed: Pure
Demeanor: No Mercy, No Respite
Mutation: Missing Omophagea
Legend: Battle Brother 9th Co 6th Squad
Deeds: Bane of Orks
Planet type: Feral World
Terrain: Ocean
Distant Rulers
Enemies: with Eldar
Friendly: with the Imperial Navy
Chapter Cult: Worships the Emperor
Doctrine: Ranged Combat
Possesses: Rare Weapons and Equipment

Unique Organization-Non Codex Compliant
Scout Company is the-Veteran formation. Many Talons fight as Task force components.
Possesses rare weaponry and gear
Under Strength-750 Battle Brothers
Facts: No members in the inner Circle of the Unforgiven. Inquisitorial Ties

The Crimson Sanctors Chapter
1st Talon (Recon)
“The Black Talon”
50 Battle Brothers

2nd Talon (Drop Infantry)
100 Battle Brothers

3rd Talon (Infantry)
100 Battle Brothers

4th Talon (Mech Infantry)
100 Battle Brothers

5th Talon
(Space Infantry)
100 Battle Brothers

6th Talon(Res.Inf.)
100 Battle Brothers

7th Talon(Res.Inf.)
50 Battle Brothers

8thTalon(Res.Dev)
50 Battle Brothers

9thTalon(Res.Aslt)
50 Battle Brothers

10th Talon(Armor)
50 Battle Brothers

Chapter Master Mernic

Reason for Founding:To counter Insurrections in the Sector.

Founded:40th Millennia

Founder: Ultramarines

Geneseed:Pure

Demeanour:Cleanse and Purify

Mutation:If present it is a missing zygote.

Legend: Chapter Master Steapa Ferros, Known for banishing a Greater Deamon im single Combat.

Planet:medeval Jungle world

Enemies:Orks

Friendly: Navagator Houses

Chapter Cult: Revere the Primarch

Doctrine: Close Combat

Codex Compliant with All stations staffed.
Last edited by Sub Sector Protractis on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:28 pm

I thought we couldn't play Space Marines.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:I thought we couldn't play Space Marines.

He isn't a space marine, that's just background on a custom chapter he is introducing
Lover of doggos

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Revlona wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:I thought we couldn't play Space Marines.

He isn't a space marine, that's just background on a custom chapter he is introducing

Oh...You know, I have a custom chapter who aren't big fans of Orks either...
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Revlona wrote:@Chronodosia How are you getting your chimeras out to encircle anyone? If you check the map then you will notice that the entrances are to narrow. I would suggest dismounting and getting your guys on the walls, you chimeras could stay and act as gun emplacements. Just a suggestion.

They are not encircling but semi circling. The Chimeras are moving in a semi circle on our side of the line and firing over human heads because I believe that Orks are taller than regular humans.
"Honor, Strength, and Courage, these are the virtues of the world. I hold all these truths to be self evident in almost every one but they bury them beneath Greed, Cowardice, and Lust, these are the Sins of the World."- quote by Me.
Chronodosia military policy: you will be Honorable or be whipped 5 lashes in public, you will be Strong and defend those weaker than you or you will be whipped 20 lashes in public, you will be Courageous or you will be Whipped 5 lashes in public, If you dissreguard these tenets of the CM you will be executed by quartering. RP only
Defcon
1: War Footing
2: Pre-War Footing
3: Mobalise Army
4: Protect boarders
5: Peace
The Chronodosian Civil War of 1798 : Won

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:34 pm

Anyway, which breach thing am I at?
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Tethys 13
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 05, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Tethys 13 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Chronodosia wrote:
Revlona wrote:@Chronodosia How are you getting your chimeras out to encircle anyone? If you check the map then you will notice that the entrances are to narrow. I would suggest dismounting and getting your guys on the walls, you chimeras could stay and act as gun emplacements. Just a suggestion.

They are not encircling but semi circling. The Chimeras are moving in a semi circle on our side of the line and firing over human heads because I believe that Orks are taller than regular humans.

They are, though not according to the Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer haha Image
Also, Orks are apparently physically weaker than the average human, as their muscle is all for show. It must be true, the Commissariat says so! :lol:
I love that little book.
The Aquatic Librarian Knights of Tethys 13
Population: >31 Billion
Leaders: The Grand Council
We use NationStates statistics, with some artistic license.

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:40 pm

Tethys 13 wrote:
Chronodosia wrote:

They are, though not according to the Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer haha Image
Also, Orks are apparently physically weaker than the average human, as their muscle is all for show. It must be true, the Commissariat says so! :lol:
I love that little book.

lol is right. I believe that the only humans that are as tall or maybe a bit taller than orks are the Astartes.
"Honor, Strength, and Courage, these are the virtues of the world. I hold all these truths to be self evident in almost every one but they bury them beneath Greed, Cowardice, and Lust, these are the Sins of the World."- quote by Me.
Chronodosia military policy: you will be Honorable or be whipped 5 lashes in public, you will be Strong and defend those weaker than you or you will be whipped 20 lashes in public, you will be Courageous or you will be Whipped 5 lashes in public, If you dissreguard these tenets of the CM you will be executed by quartering. RP only
Defcon
1: War Footing
2: Pre-War Footing
3: Mobalise Army
4: Protect boarders
5: Peace
The Chronodosian Civil War of 1798 : Won

Tethys 13
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 05, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Tethys 13 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:16 pm

Chronodosia wrote:lol is right. I believe that the only humans that are as tall or maybe a bit taller than orks are the Astartes.

It can be hard to say for certain, since Orks vary so much in size and they stand in such a hunched way that while much bigger than a regular human might not always be taller. Generally, an Ork boy will be slightly taller than the average guardsman, but two or three times as broad. Ork Nobs will be as tall or slightly taller than Space Marines, and Ork Warbosses can be the size of Dreadnoughts. Then there's the Beast, the greatest Ork Warboss in history, who was ridiculously huge, but he's long dead.

The Aquatic Librarian Knights of Tethys 13
Population: >31 Billion
Leaders: The Grand Council
We use NationStates statistics, with some artistic license.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse