NATION

PASSWORD

The Curious Box [Horror | OOC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Curious Box [Horror | OOC]

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:19 pm

The Curious Box

In 1899, William John Manners Tollemache, 9th Earl of Dysart, took a rather unusual trip to Nepal. Three months later, Tollemache returned. One member of the party, tragically, died during a freak accident in the last days of the journey. To celebrate his return to London, Tollemache threw a mild party to exhibit the exotic spoils of his travels. Several members of the Historical Society were invited, along with a number of personal friends and colleagues. Tollemache's true motivation for the soirée was to show to a select few a curious box, and to tell its strange tale...

Hello, and Welcome to the horrific story of the Curious Box! I am the Cyberiad, and I will be your OP. This is my first attempt at a Horror RP, so please bear with me (and offer suggestions) as I try my hand at this. The Setting is London, 1899 at Tollemache's estate; the Ham House (an actual estate in London). You are a guest at the party, either a personal friend of Tollemache, or a colleague from the Historical Society. Throughout the evening you have noticed some uncharacteristic behavior from your host. Normally calm and good-humored, William seems on-edge, almost anxious. Some might even go as far as to describe him as giddy. After the other guests had departed, William gathered you all in the drawing room at sixteen minutes past eleven.

Rules
  1. My word is final and all that
  2. Be respectful to fellow players
  3. Don't abuse the game, id est no metagaming or godmodding

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Title:[/b] (If any)
[b]Age:[/b]
[spoiler=Apperance](Place image or description here)[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] (Please include how you know the host, William Tollemache)
(To complete the app, TG me your character's fears, dark desires, and any quirks)
Last edited by The Cyberiad Council on Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:20 pm

Reserved

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:32 pm

Ill bite

Name: James O'Kelly
Title: Colonel (If any)

Personality:Young and rather bright, James O'kelly was born to wealthy Irish parents in Northern Ireland. He was raised Catholic but never really opposed British/Protestant rule over his home island. His parents pushed him through the British Military Academy where he excelled as a man with quick wits and respect for military honor. He joined the historical society as a side project to his military career however he is first and foremost a soldier.
Bio: The above and relation to the host is that the two met through the society and O'Kelly has quickly become one of the earls most trusted informants on actions made by the British Armed Forces.
(To complete the app, TG me your character's fears, dark desires, and any quirks)
Last edited by Sapientia Et Bellum on Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini
"We are fascists, the heirs of fascism, the fascism of the year 2000" - Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Economics Major (My ideals swing wildly between the parties occasionally due to my current education), Pro Interventionism, Pro NATO, Anti UN, Capitalist, Anti Russia, Anti China (Tariffs are still dumb though), and pro libertarian equality
In The Long Run, We Are All Dead

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:42 pm

accepted

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:45 pm

May I ask when the IC will begin?
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini
"We are fascists, the heirs of fascism, the fascism of the year 2000" - Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Economics Major (My ideals swing wildly between the parties occasionally due to my current education), Pro Interventionism, Pro NATO, Anti UN, Capitalist, Anti Russia, Anti China (Tariffs are still dumb though), and pro libertarian equality

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:46 pm

when we get a few people, could be a day or two.

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:48 pm

Coolio,might construct a more detailed bio while we wait
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:48 pm

Gotcha!

Trowulani Knights
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trowulani Knights » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:45 am

Tagistry

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:34 am

bump

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:07 pm

I’ll give this a tag, though I’m not sure when I can get an app up.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:28 pm

I'll put a post in the advertising thread in the morning, I was sidetracked by other projects

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse