NATION

PASSWORD

Traveller's Cafe 4: Brainstorming, Discussion, Tea, Advice

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dayganistan
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Dayganistan » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:01 pm

Harbertia wrote:@Dayganistan: Also I haven't abandoned your proposals. I'm just showing interest in other options as well so the Earth/Star Wars option is still worth discussing.

Your idea was certainly interesting. I had something kind of different in mind though.

It's a few years before The Force Awakens. The New Republic still isn't taking the First Order threat super seriously save for those who went off to form the resistance. The First Order discovers Earth, a primitive world inhabited by what seems to be an extremely warlike race of humans after reconnaissance discovers multiple armed conflicts raging across the world. The First Order decides it wants Earth humans for its army and decides to subjugate the world. Earth's humans are too divided to put up effective planetwide resistance, although the First Order still faces stiff resistance individually from NATO, Russia and China. Russia even manages to shoot down a First Order Star Destroyer through the use of nuclear weapons. But in the end, the First Order subjugates Earth and starts conscripting Earth humans into the Stormtrooper corps, and discovering force-sensitive Earth humans who are taken to be trained by Kylo Ren. First Order propaganda tries to paint them as benevolent rulers who stabilized Earth, brought superior technology, and are here to protect against non-human aliens, but most humans on Earth don't totally buy into this.

There's two ways I could see this going: following a group of Stormtroopers recruited from Earth or the Earth force-sensitives who were taken to be trained by Kylo Ren. Alternatively, it could follow a resistance movement against the First Order on Earth.
Republic of Dayganistan | جمهوری دهقانستان

A secular, Tajik dominated state in Central Asia which has experienced 40 years of democratic backsliding. NS stats are NOT used.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Dayganistan wrote:
Harbertia wrote:@Dayganistan: Also I haven't abandoned your proposals. I'm just showing interest in other options as well so the Earth/Star Wars option is still worth discussing.

Your idea was certainly interesting. I had something kind of different in mind though.

It's a few years before The Force Awakens. The New Republic still isn't taking the First Order threat super seriously save for those who went off to form the resistance. The First Order discovers Earth, a primitive world inhabited by what seems to be an extremely warlike race of humans after reconnaissance discovers multiple armed conflicts raging across the world. The First Order decides it wants Earth humans for its army and decides to subjugate the world. Earth's humans are too divided to put up effective planetwide resistance, although the First Order still faces stiff resistance individually from NATO, Russia and China. Russia even manages to shoot down a First Order Star Destroyer through the use of nuclear weapons. But in the end, the First Order subjugates Earth and starts conscripting Earth humans into the Stormtrooper corps, and discovering force-sensitive Earth humans who are taken to be trained by Kylo Ren. First Order propaganda tries to paint them as benevolent rulers who stabilized Earth, brought superior technology, and are here to protect against non-human aliens, but most humans on Earth don't totally buy into this.

There's two ways I could see this going: following a group of Stormtroopers recruited from Earth or the Earth force-sensitives who were taken to be trained by Kylo Ren. Alternatively, it could follow a resistance movement against the First Order on Earth.

The three options all have merit though I'd rank them as follows;

1 - Resistance
2 - Stormtroopers
3 - Force

Not that I'd be really into being a resistance- I'd want a quite life- but I know that in my experiences with 'Invasion Earth' scenarios players are more likely to apply to be part of a resistance then aid the invaders, no matter how benevolent they may seem or how Human. ... then again I do know of a lot of Imperial loves in the fandom- just look at the 501st (using the image of antagonist for charitable causes). One should be sure to remind them that the First Order uses kidnapping in most cases, and the dehumanizing indoctrination that Trooper's are put through by the First Order. One should also remind them that it's only been a few years- trust of this Order will not be easily gained after it's invasion. Episodes 7-8 both take place in the same year and while episode 7 is 30 years after Episode 6 the First Order- well... actually yeah you'd have to find out how far back the First Order took Earth while accounting for the fact that it started as the Imperial Remnant which made peace with the Republic. The First Order where those Impeiral officers who didn't agree to this peace according to the novelization of Episode 7. The Reistance is working outside the Republic and First Order outside the Imperial Remnants with the remnants begining a demilitarization effort as arranged with the Republic. So- it's a bit complicated. Niether wants to take on the other's paramilitary group. The Republic want's nothing to do with the resistance and the Imperial Remnants want nothing to do with the first order but both are pleased with the actions of the other. It's causing tensions to rise and with the New Republic's capital destroyed- well... things do not look good.
Last edited by Harbertia on Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusia » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:23 pm

Harbertia wrote:I think you are correct in that such an era offers the most creative liberty to players. As Star Wars has always focused on War (and it's in the name) having the RP closer to the end of the New Sith Wars would fit but on a personal level I've not really been one to get carried into war. I suspect I'd play someone who wasn't as focused in conflict but would still take action; like Padme from Episode 1- went to the senate but the senate failed her.

However the OOC you have there already has the makings of a conflict in the works. It's focused on something players can focus on as a group; finding this Sith Lord. I like your current idea and would still be up for one slightly further back but feel the present one to give the most purpose to why the characters are together.

Well, I wasn't thinking of bringing the start all the way back to the war itself, but probably closer to 5 to 10 years after the end of the war instead of the original 50 to more easily allow people to create characters who were veterans of the conflict. I also think that might allow players to more fully explore the impact of the Reformation on their characters since it would be more fresh, so to speak. Plus the brutal impact of the war on the Galaxy would still be much more apparent at that time, which might give more underworld-focused characters more opportunities to exploit the post-war chaos; especially since there would no longer be a powerful Republic or Sith military force for them to contend with. That said, I'd still be open to either starting point, depending on what other RPers would prefer.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Brusia wrote:
Harbertia wrote:I think you are correct in that such an era offers the most creative liberty to players. As Star Wars has always focused on War (and it's in the name) having the RP closer to the end of the New Sith Wars would fit but on a personal level I've not really been one to get carried into war. I suspect I'd play someone who wasn't as focused in conflict but would still take action; like Padme from Episode 1- went to the senate but the senate failed her.

However the OOC you have there already has the makings of a conflict in the works. It's focused on something players can focus on as a group; finding this Sith Lord. I like your current idea and would still be up for one slightly further back but feel the present one to give the most purpose to why the characters are together.

Well, I wasn't thinking of bringing the start all the way back to the war itself, but probably closer to 5 to 10 years after the end of the war instead of the original 50 to more easily allow people to create characters who were veterans of the conflict. I also think that might allow players to more fully explore the impact of the Reformation on their characters since it would be more fresh, so to speak. Plus the brutal impact of the war on the Galaxy would still be much more apparent at that time, which might give more underworld-focused characters more opportunities to exploit the post-war chaos; especially since there would no longer be a powerful Republic or Sith military force for them to contend with. That said, I'd still be open to either starting point, depending on what other RPers would prefer.

That sounds good to me. I can likely devise something to do with my character idea but again the character concept is a bit difficult to work with.
Last edited by Harbertia on Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Brusia
Senator

Postby Brusia » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:03 pm

Harbertia wrote:That sounds good to me. I can likely devise something to do with my character idea but again the character concept is a bit difficult to work with.

Personally, I've always found the more difficult characters to write can often be the most memorable, so I'd say try and go for it :) The post-war chaos I mentioned earlier might be of use in finding a way to bring your character off of Kamino as well, depending on what you want her background to be. For instance, if she's a businesswoman, perhaps she could learn of a mine that had been abandoned during the war and could set out seeking to stake a claim there before any potential competitors. If she's a researcher or physician, perhaps she could be conducting a study on some aspect of how the war impacted the Galaxy and need to visit other worlds to conduct research (given the Kaminoans' love of science, it might be easier for her to get off-world with that purpose, depending on how you want her relations to be with the Kaminoan government). The latter might also give her a reason to interact with other characters, as she may wish to study them and their actions as part of her research.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:28 pm

Brusia wrote:
Harbertia wrote:That sounds good to me. I can likely devise something to do with my character idea but again the character concept is a bit difficult to work with.

Personally, I've always found the more difficult characters to write can often be the most memorable, so I'd say try and go for it :) The post-war chaos I mentioned earlier might be of use in finding a way to bring your character off of Kamino as well, depending on what you want her background to be. For instance, if she's a businesswoman, perhaps she could learn of a mine that had been abandoned during the war and could set out seeking to stake a claim there before any potential competitors. If she's a researcher or physician, perhaps she could be conducting a study on some aspect of how the war impacted the Galaxy and need to visit other worlds to conduct research (given the Kaminoans' love of science, it might be easier for her to get off-world with that purpose, depending on how you want her relations to be with the Kaminoan government). The latter might also give her a reason to interact with other characters, as she may wish to study them and their actions as part of her research.

Thank you Brusia, do you plan to get such an RP going again?
Tomorrow is made today.

Brusia
Senator

Postby Brusia » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:41 pm

Harbertia wrote:Thank you Brusia, do you plan to get such an RP going again?

Unfortunately I won't be able to soon, as I've got four labs this week and block finals next week, but I might be able to get something up over Thanksgiving break if enough folks are interested. If you'd like to start sooner and are able to OP, I'd be more than happy to assist as a Co-op though :)

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:15 pm

Brusia wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Thank you Brusia, do you plan to get such an RP going again?

Unfortunately I won't be able to soon, as I've got four labs this week and block finals next week, but I might be able to get something up over Thanksgiving break if enough folks are interested. If you'd like to start sooner and are able to OP, I'd be more than happy to assist as a Co-op though :)

I think I'm capable of such but only if I'm also co-op. As in my success rate with RPs have been - not so great recently. Having players assume that it's not 'my' project should help mitigate some- factors. I have- memory dumps I suppose is a good way to describe it- and such moments interfere with my success. I forget why I was interested in something, and what is going on with that something and end up trying to fill the void- and unfortuantley is something other then that which I'm involved in catches my eye in such moment of vulnerability I don't recover until about two weeks by which point the original project has faltered. I hope to avoid such agian but I held that hope about my 'Stories in the Forest' rp and right now- due to such a dump- I- am failing.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:20 pm

I'll need help creating the setting. It's been a while since I've played Old Republic and my knowledge of the era is slim.
Tomorrow is made today.

Plzen
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:44 pm

Consider a more politically sensitive setting?

The United Nations agreed to surrender, accepting military occupation, accepting payments for services in Imperial script, policing itself and keeping the resistance quiet, in exchange for Imperial guarantees that the United Nations will continue to exist as the legitimate government of Earth, that it's internal political processes won't be interfered with, and that humans will continue to enjoy the basic rights guaranteed by the UDHR.

Of course, the agreement isn't worth the paper it's printed on to the Empire, with the Empire trying to wave away whatever autonomy Earth enjoys, and the United Nations has to continue selling the idea that without legitimate human government, Earth would be overrun with terrorists and saboteurs in order to convince the Empire to continue upholding its end of the bargain.

The Resistance isn't helping because every successful attack by them brings the Empire one step towards believing that the UN doesn't have as much a handle on Earth affairs as they say they do, and just directly taking over.

Brusia
Senator

Postby Brusia » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:59 pm

Harbertia wrote:I think I'm capable of such but only if I'm also co-op. As in my success rate with RPs have been - not so great recently. Having players assume that it's not 'my' project should help mitigate some- factors. I have- memory dumps I suppose is a good way to describe it- and such moments interfere with my success. I forget why I was interested in something, and what is going on with that something and end up trying to fill the void- and unfortuantley is something other then that which I'm involved in catches my eye in such moment of vulnerability I don't recover until about two weeks by which point the original project has faltered. I hope to avoid such agian but I held that hope about my 'Stories in the Forest' rp and right now- due to such a dump- I- am failing.

No problem, undergrad put me in that same boat on more than a few occassions and med school's got me even more absent-minded so I know how you feel. I'd be perfectly fine with a joint co-op leadership structure to help mitigate those scenarios as much as possible :)

Harbertia wrote:I'll need help creating the setting. It's been a while since I've played Old Republic and my knowledge of the era is slim.

And sure, I'm not super familiar with the New Sith Wars era specifically, but am fairly knowledgeable about the Old Republic in general, so feel free to shoot me a TG anytime and I'm happy to help where I can

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:02 pm

Plzen wrote:Consider a more politically sensitive setting?

The United Nations agreed to surrender, accepting military occupation, accepting payments for services in Imperial script, policing itself and keeping the resistance quiet, in exchange for Imperial guarantees that the United Nations will continue to exist as the legitimate government of Earth, that it's internal political processes won't be interfered with, and that humans will continue to enjoy the basic rights guaranteed by the UDHR.

Of course, the agreement isn't worth the paper it's printed on to the Empire, with the Empire trying to wave away whatever autonomy Earth enjoys, and the United Nations has to continue selling the idea that without legitimate human government, Earth would be overrun with terrorists and saboteurs in order to convince the Empire to continue upholding its end of the bargain.

The Resistance isn't helping because every successful attack by them brings the Empire one step towards believing that the UN doesn't have as much a handle on Earth affairs as they say they do, and just directly taking over.

That would certainly create a more politically sensitive situation.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:21 pm

I've worked to combine the desires of Dayganistan and the suggestion of Plzen into a single history where upon, with the Droid army deactivated, and Earth seeing at last the might of the Empire- and knowing how swiftly it has taken other worlds- accepts an occupation. In this revision Earth does as Plzen says;

"The United Nations agreed to surrender, accepting military occupation, accepting payments for services in Imperial script, policing itself and keeping the resistance quiet, in exchange for Imperial guarantees that the United Nations will continue to exist as the legitimate government of Earth, that it's internal political processes won't be interfered with, and that humans will continue to enjoy the basic rights guaranteed by the UDHR.

Of course, the agreement isn't worth the paper it's printed on to the Empire, with the Empire trying to wave away whatever autonomy Earth enjoys, and the United Nations has to continue selling the idea that without legitimate human government, Earth would be overrun with terrorists and saboteurs in order to convince the Empire to continue upholding its end of the bargain."

and at some point in the 1980s manages to shake off the Imperial Remnants. Only for- by 2010 the First Order to do as Dayganistan says.

The RP would be set in the year 2010 but one transformed by the events of the past. I had to alter a bit more about the past with the CIS due to international laws regarding space relations but the brief of it is that Earth wasn't officially at war, it was simply providing humanitarian aid to the CIS which it saw as similiar to the UN. The situation on Earth for the 60s was a bit like Corellia in the 'Solo Story' with the Empire trying to gain more power until the Emperor's death in the 1980s- the chaos of that era allowed Earth to affirm it's sovereignty only for the First Order to sweep in... thus starts the RP in 2010 during the Events of Episodes 7 and 8 with what Dayganistan says; "... the First Order subjugates Earth and starts conscripting Earth humans into the Stormtrooper corps, and discovering force-sensitive Earth humans who are taken to be trained by Kylo Ren. First Order propaganda tries to paint them as benevolent rulers who stabilized Earth, brought superior technology, and are here to protect against non-human aliens, but most humans on Earth don't totally buy into this."

However, I'd need Dayganistan to take on the role of Kylo Ren as he's a character I'm not capable of portraying. As I don't know how he'd train others or how to carry out such a character. I'm also not sure how to write the details regarding Earth-Imperial relations during the original trilogy and thus can use Plzen's help with that.
Tomorrow is made today.

Plzen
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Harbertia wrote:-snip-

I dislike setting where there is one side that's obviously morally better than all the other sides, which is why I came up with that's idea in the first place. Ending that period of "friendly" occupation before the actual start of the RP would defeat that purpose, I feel.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:07 pm

Plzen wrote:
Harbertia wrote:-snip-

I dislike setting where there is one side that's obviously morally better than all the other sides, which is why I came up with that's idea in the first place. Ending that period of "friendly" occupation before the actual start of the RP would defeat that purpose, I feel.

I can't help how the first order recruits and such is the era day desires... However I can propose that Earth by 2010 comprises a territory of the Imperial Remnant.

The First Order is made up of generals and men who did not feel the peace made nessicary and wanted to continue the war despite the Emeroror's death.

In the Expanded Universe the Imperial Remnant became a revised Empire- doing what was promised rather then what was done under the Empire.

So- how about some grey by having the Earth part of that after loosing sovereignty gradually in the manner your suggestion sets in motion. Or not even that- have a revised UN or the UN send senators to the reformed Imperial Senate.

Explore tension between the Empire and New Republic as citizens enroll in the paramilitary groups; resistance or First Order while the government proper seeks to preserve peace.

How about trying to pick up the Peice's of that peace after the first order destroys the capital of the new republic? The frustration of the Emire not attacking, the Imperial Senate having factions that want to, and the resistance causing said faction to feel vindicated but the First Order's actions are....

Like a side not shown in the film- the Emire having to keep stability while the first order comitts terror with their face- while the resistance makes citizens of the Empire also fearful that despite the treaties the republic will remilitarize starting the war again when is seemed over- have decades been wasted?

The Remnants would be better morally then the cartoonishly vile First Order but - more like the Original Trilogy Empire- stern, authoritarian, but stable
Not as free as the New Republic but not as destructive as the Sith controlled First Order. More what the Empire could be without the Sith. An idiological difference between liberty vs security with the Remnants operating as a constitutional Monarchy- what the Empire was on paper.
Last edited by Harbertia on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:53 pm

I got a new RP out if anybody's interested. Already put it in the ad thread.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Nuridia wrote:I got a new RP out if anybody's interested. Already put it in the ad thread.

I do too. At least the OOC is up. IC is planning to launch on Friday. (The RP is named "Delirium" - a superhuman mystery RP set in a psychiatric ward, where people may or may not know their true names and no one really knows their backstory). Here's the OOC if anyone wants to check it out.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Nuridia wrote:I got a new RP out if anybody's interested. Already put it in the ad thread.

I do too. At least the OOC is up. IC is planning to launch on Friday. (The RP is named "Delirium" - a superhuman mystery RP set in a psychiatric ward, where people may or may not know their true names and no one really knows their backstory). Here's the OOC if anyone wants to check it out.

Now this interest me for two reason;
This RP that I helped build that featured an asylum for those with superpowers brought about by something akin to Marvel's Techno-Organic virus

and this episode of Justice League: The Animated Series.

I think this RP has a lot of potential. I really like the concept being explored. While I'm not a fan of discord I was recently convinced to get on so I am available as requested though at the moment I have other projects to attend to. If you wish to discuss your idea with me via TG or other means (excluding video or audio chat as my headset doesn't work and I don't have a camera on this device) I am open. Just as I helped form the 'Dark Future' RP I may be someone to toss ideas around with.
Last edited by Harbertia on Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:08 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

Now this interest me for two reason;
This RP that I helped build that featured an asylum for those with superpowers brought about by something akin to Marvel's Techno-Organic virus

I think this RP has a lot of potential. I really like the concept being explored. While I'm not a fan of discord I was recently convinced to get on so I am available as requested though at the moment I have other projects to attend to. If you wish to discuss your idea with me via TG or other means (excluding video or audio chat as my headset doesn't work and I don't have a camera on this device) I am open. Just as I helped form the 'Dark Future' RP I may be someone to toss ideas around with.

Thanks, Harbertia. I think I'm good right now for ideas. But I'm glad you like it. The players so far have said they are very excited for it. I think it will be good...
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:19 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Now this interest me for two reason;

Thanks, Harbertia. I think I'm good right now for ideas. But I'm glad you like it. The players so far have said they are very excited for it. I think it will be good...

I certainly think it will. Some of the characters are actually erie to me in a mysterious way- in fact AJ- first character I decided to read up on- certainly has my attention. She both intrigues me and disturbs me- I'm both creeped out by her and drawn to the pull of discovering who she is. It is an interesting mixture of emotions to be both repelled and attracted at the same time. I'm afraid of what will be uncovered yet for some reason want her to be well.

I guess what I should state rather is that the players certainly seem both excited and invested.
Tomorrow is made today.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:48 pm

I'm gonna put the link here, you can never have too much press. I didn't post it up for a week or two to make sure I was committed. Same old, same old, I know. But what can I say, I dig mages. But that's not all you'll be playing of course: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=453350
Last edited by Nuridia on Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:47 pm

I have an idea, y'all. A school for warlocks....basically like the dark magic version of Hogwarts. How many of y'all would be interested (It may be up around Thanksgiving)
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Nuridia wrote:I have an idea, y'all. A school for warlocks....basically like the dark magic version of Hogwarts. How many of y'all would be interested (It may be up around Thanksgiving)

I'm not really into warlocks, so... I'll pass but I don't dis on the likes of those who would like to play them. I just find the practice too dangerous to have legal in my campaigns. Unfortunately this means dealing with a lot of criminally minded, and chaotically aligned demonologists seeking to overthrow the setting's government- even when it's a giant blue dragon with an order of mages enforcing her will upon the land.
Last edited by Harbertia on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:38 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Nuridia wrote:I have an idea, y'all. A school for warlocks....basically like the dark magic version of Hogwarts. How many of y'all would be interested (It may be up around Thanksgiving)

I'm not really into warlocks, so... I'll pass but I don't dis on the likes of those who would like to play them. I just find the practice too dangerous to have legal in my campaigns. Unfortunately this means dealing with a lot of criminally minded, and chaotically aligned demonologists seeking to overthrow the setting's government- even when it's a giant blue dragon with an order of mages enforcing her will upon the land.

I understand. The current RP I put up rn has way more options, but so far no fish have bitten. I can understand tho, my manager skills haven’t been the best and they tended to die quickly, which is why I waited so long to put a new one up.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:40 pm

Star Wars Earth
While the Star Wars Earth RP idea seems to not be getting more talk- I will provide this link in regards to my previous statement. (do withstand as best you can the footage of that show) We really don't know much about what's going on in the sequel series but the idea of a reformed Empire having similar thoughts regarding the First Order is viable I think.

Nuridia wrote:
Harbertia wrote:I'm not really into warlocks, so... I'll pass but I don't dis on the likes of those who would like to play them. I just find the practice too dangerous to have legal in my campaigns. Unfortunately this means dealing with a lot of criminally minded, and chaotically aligned demonologists seeking to overthrow the setting's government- even when it's a giant blue dragon with an order of mages enforcing her will upon the land.

I understand. The current RP I put up rn has way more options, but so far no fish have bitten. I can understand tho, my manager skills haven’t been the best and they tended to die quickly, which is why I waited so long to put a new one up.

I know of such periods. I forget how I got past them.
Last edited by Harbertia on Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse