NATION

PASSWORD

Alternate WW2 [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

St George Territory
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby St George Territory » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:09 pm

Reykjavik, Occupied Iceland, Reykjavik Conference Meeting

Pearson felt that the conference was taking a strange turn, and in his head prayed that the Scandinavians and the Americans would show up. He turned his head to the woman and said: "I think I could use a drink if this is how the conference is going." He said in a slightly more serious tone, "I'm afraid that at the moment there's nothing that we can do, I'll certainly send a wire to Ottawa though." Pearson leaned back in his chair and said to Klopfer, "I just hope your government doesn't think that this peace conference will be enough of a cover for what they're doing in Poland. I was hoping that this could be a productive meeting."
St. George Territory- come for the view, stay because you've been mauled by Polar Bears

Ifaltannia
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ifaltannia » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:10 pm

Granluras wrote:
Ifaltannia wrote:
"Tiw's hand" Rungar muttered. "This is beyond worrying. This has the words 'internal coup' written all over it." She stumped the cigarette out on the table. "We need a course of action and we need one fast, Ideas?"

“We deal with Greenland and that’s it,” Ambassador Klopfer sighed, taking a puff out of his cigar, “I hate to say this but this is a Germanic problem. It’s a deal with later situation. It will cause strain on the international community but that’ll look like nothing compared to the tensions surrounding Greenland. I’m sure we can accept those terms and facts.”

"Well, I'll trust you'll have it under control soon." Rungar said. There was a rather tense pause "Mr. Pearson, my terms are simple. Ifaltannia is to keep control of it's rightfully reclaimed lands of Rethspont and Gicelawestnes. Gicelawestnes is to only hold the troops of the newly formed Gicelawestnes Division consisting of 3,500 Gicelawestnesars. No port on the west side of Gicelawestnes is to be used and half of our Caribbean territories will be handed over to Canada and The American Federation."
The Kingdom Of Ifaltannia
Current Monarch: King Aeflswin
Current Prime Minister: Radnar Verback
Current Wars: Peace
Defcon:[5] 4 3 2 1
Ifaltannia is a country in the arctic populated by Ifalts with strong Proto-Germanic roots. It's most prominent religion is Wodenism/Esetroth and the language of its people is closely related to Old-English. The country is lead by King Aeflswin with the assistance of the Current PM. The population of Ifaltannia is 2.6 Million.
Long live the Kingdom
-See my factbook for a complete history document.

Ifaltannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ifaltannia » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:11 pm

St George Territory wrote:

Pearson felt that the conference was taking a strange turn, and in his head prayed that the Scandinavians and the Americans would show up. He turned his head to the woman and said: "I think I could use a drink if this is how the conference is going." He said in a slightly more serious tone, "I'm afraid that at the moment there's nothing that we can do, I'll certainly send a wire to Ottawa though." Pearson leaned back in his chair and said to Klopfer, "I just hope your government doesn't think that this peace conference will be enough of a cover for what they're doing in Poland. I was hoping that this could be a productive meeting."

"Me too Pearson, me too. Help yourself to a jug of mead if it'd suit you.
Ifaltannia is a country in the arctic populated by Ifalts with strong Proto-Germanic roots. It's most prominent religion is Wodenism/Esetroth and the language of its people is closely related to Old-English. The country is lead by King Aeflswin with the assistance of the Current PM. The population of Ifaltannia is 2.6 Million.
Long live the Kingdom

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Granluras » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:12 pm

“It can be productive. We just have to get the Greenland situation over with and then the international community can try to deal with Germany, despite the fact that it’s in an erratic and most definitely destructive state.”
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Granluras
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Granluras » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Ambassador Klopfer cleared his throat and leaned forward. “Before we get started I want to know one thing: Why does each party at this table want Greenland?”
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Re-Unified Russia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Re-Unified Russia » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Granluras wrote:Ambassador Klopfer cleared his throat and leaned forward. “Before we get started I want to know one thing: Why does each party at this table want Greenland?”

I don't want it, but I am here to support Ifaltannia's claim, as I outlined in the first settlement, Greenland was to be Ifaltannian in exchange for Polish independence.
Re-Unified Russia
Current leader- Grand Admiral Thrawn
Current DEFCON- 5 4 3 2 1
Wars-None

Ifaltannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ifaltannia » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Granluras wrote:Ambassador Klopfer cleared his throat and leaned forward. “Before we get started I want to know one thing: Why does each party at this table want Greenland?”

"A good question in need of an answer. Greenland or Gicelawestnes as we've come to know it is rightful Ifalt soil, or ice. Whatever rocks your boat. Greenland hosts a significant Ifalt population that still resides there even after the loss of the Island to Denmark. While I understand Mr Pearsons concerns that it could propose a threat to Canda, I've offered to limit the amount of active military in the Island to the Gicelawestnesar Division that consists of Greenlanders Ifalt & Native. I've offered that none of it's western ports will be used and even offered that half of our Caribbean territories are given to Canada and it's allies.

For us the matter is to do with Pride and protecting our Brethren.
Long live the Kingdom

St George Territory
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby St George Territory » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:21 pm

Pearson leaned forward in his chair and looked at Rungar, "I'm afraid that won't be acceptable at this current point, my American friends don't feel comfortable with the situation, and to be frank, neither do I. I'm quite sorry, but this is a position that I feel is starting to turn into a dead end, as the Americans and the British Empire already have a sizeable amount of land in the Caribbean, it stands to reason that those islands would simply be too costly for what they're worth. I feel that would need to be discussed with the delegation of the United Federation of America, as they are also part of the allied forces contending your nations claim to Greenland." Pearson sighed and continued, "To be completely honest in this negotiations, I'm not sure what we can do, with our sides being complete opposites, it's going to be difficult to find a solution that doesn't end in conflict, or one side being disappointed."
St. George Territory- come for the view, stay because you've been mauled by Polar Bears

Granluras
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Granluras » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:21 pm

Ifaltannia wrote:

"A good question in need of an answer. Greenland or Gicelawestnes as we've come to know it is rightful Ifalt soil, or ice. Whatever rocks your boat. Greenland hosts a significant Ifalt population that still resides there even after the loss of the Island to Denmark. While I understand Mr Pearsons concerns that it could propose a threat to Canda, I've offered to limit the amount of active military in the Island to the Gicelawestnesar Division that consists of Greenlanders Ifalt & Native. I've offered that none of it's western ports will be used and even offered that half of our Caribbean territories are given to Canada and it's allies.

Ambassador Klopfer sat back and thought. “Well if this is about holding onto cultural land why can’t we just part Greenland into however many quarters or thirds is Ifaltannian and however many quarters or thirds are non-Ifaltannian and give the former to Ifaltannia and the latter to Canada?”
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Ifaltannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ifaltannia » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Granluras wrote:
Ifaltannia wrote:"A good question in need of an answer. Greenland or Gicelawestnes as we've come to know it is rightful Ifalt soil, or ice. Whatever rocks your boat. Greenland hosts a significant Ifalt population that still resides there even after the loss of the Island to Denmark. While I understand Mr Pearsons concerns that it could propose a threat to Canda, I've offered to limit the amount of active military in the Island to the Gicelawestnesar Division that consists of Greenlanders Ifalt & Native. I've offered that none of it's western ports will be used and even offered that half of our Caribbean territories are given to Canada and it's allies.

Ambassador Klopfer sat back and thought. “Well if this is about holding onto cultural land why can’t we just part Greenland into however many quarters or thirds is Ifaltannian and however many quarters or thirds are non-Ifaltannian and give the former to Ifaltannia and the latter to Canada?”

"I will not have our cultural land given away. I will not let the Ifalts that died freeing their Brethren be forgotten! Why not? Well, most of the Ifalt population is integrated with the Native Gicelawestnesars most living their carried mixed blood from Ifaltannia and Gicelawestnes. If you wanted the tiny dots of any area were Gicelawestnesars and Ifalts have not integrated together, they are too far spread and in the middle of the Central Tundra.
Last edited by Ifaltannia on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long live the Kingdom

Firaxin
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Firaxin » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:27 pm

OOC: I wrote Eastern. I'm a moron. I mean the western border. Nations to the west are being taken.

Ifaltannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ifaltannia » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Pearson leaned forward in his chair and looked at Rungar, "I'm afraid that won't be acceptable at this current point, my American friends don't feel comfortable with the situation, and to be frank, neither do I. I'm quite sorry, but this is a position that I feel is starting to turn into a dead end, as the Americans and the British Empire already have a sizeable amount of land in the Caribbean, it stands to reason that those islands would simply be too costly for what they're worth. I feel that would need to be discussed with the delegation of the United Federation of America, as they are also part of the allied forces contending your nations claim to Greenland." Pearson sighed and continued, "To be completely honest in this negotiations, I'm not sure what we can do, with our sides being complete opposites, it's going to be difficult to find a solution that doesn't end in conflict, or one side being disappointed."

"You feel uncomfortable with Gicelawestnes' brethren controlling Gicelawestnes but not the Danes? Don't kid me please."
Long live the Kingdom

Granluras
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Granluras » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Ifaltannia wrote:
Granluras wrote:

"I will not have our cultural land given away. I will not let the Ifalts that died freeing their Brethren be forgotten! Why not? Well, most of the Ifalt population is integrated with the Native Gicelawestnesars most living their carried mixed blood from Ifaltannia and Gicelawestnes. If you wanted the tiny dots of any area were Gicelawestnesars and Ifalts have not integrated together, they are too far spread and in the middle of the Central Tundra.

Ambassador Klopfer signed. “I just said you’d keep your land inhabited by Ifaltannians but the land not culturally Ifaltannian would fall into the control of the Canadians.”
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Ifaltannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ifaltannia » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Granluras wrote:
Ifaltannia wrote:

Ambassador Klopfer signed. “I just said you’d keep your land inhabited by Ifaltannians but the land not culturally Ifaltannian would fall into the control of the Canadians.”

"The problem there my good sir, is that most of Gicelawestnes inhabitants have mixed blood with Ifaltannia and consider themselves both Gicelawestnesars and Ifalts. The few that don't live in small communities in the centre. Thus creating a pointless enclave."
Long live the Kingdom

Granluras
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Granluras » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:35 pm

Ifaltannia wrote:
Granluras wrote:

"The problem there my good sir, is that most of Gicelawestnes inhabitants have mixed blood with Ifaltannia and consider themselves both Gicelawestnesars and Ifalts. The few that don't live in small communities in the centre. Thus creating a pointless enclave."

“Hmm...I see.” Ambassador Klopfer said, scratching his stubbly beard. “Well what if we were to implement a relocation policy for the halfbreeds who live in the centre? Obviously that is not truly cultural land and should be acceptable to give partly up. The Gicelawestnesar hybrids should be understanding, and if not they’re going to have to learn to understand the unstoppable force of the geopolitical riptide. Once these terms are followed the Canada can, as I’ve been saying, can get the remnant lands.”
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:35 pm

Voided due to Andsed having to switch to America.
Last edited by Andsed on Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Ifaltannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ifaltannia » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Granluras wrote:
Ifaltannia wrote:

“Hmm...I see.” Ambassador Klopfer said, scratching his stubbly beard. “Well what if we were to implement a relocation policy for the halfbreeds who live in the centre? Obviously that is not truly cultural land and should be acceptable to give partly up. The Gicelawestnesar hybrids should be understanding, and if not they’re going to have to learn to understand the unstoppable force of the geopolitical riptide. Once these terms are followed the Canada can, as I’ve been saying, can get the remnant lands.”

"Haha, you haven't been here long have you, dear?" Rungar nearly choked on her drink. "Ifalts are probably the most stubborn people in the world. Gicelawestnesars more so. Also call them Gicelawestnesars not 'Hybrids'. Anyway, I would be thoroughly against a relocation program. Why should our citizens be forced to abandon their stable lives in order to meet conditions so that their old homes can be taken by another nation?" She sighed. "Look I'm trying not to be difficult but you have to be reasonable. I'm not moving most of the Western Crest's population to have cultural land taken." She paused. "Still atleast this conversation is actually moving."
Last edited by Ifaltannia on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long live the Kingdom

Granluras
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Granluras » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:43 pm

Ifaltannia wrote:
Granluras wrote:

"Haha, you haven't been here long have you, dear?" Rungar nearly choked on her drink. "Ifalts are probably the most stubborn people in the world. Gicelawestnesars more so. Also call them Gicelawestnesars not 'Hybrids'. Anyway, I would be thoroughly against a relocation program. Why should our citizens be forced to abandon their stable lives in order to meet conditions so that their old homes can be taken by another nation?" She sighed. "Look I'm trying not to be difficult but you have to be reasonable. I'm not moving most of the Western Crest's population to have cultural land taken." She paused. "Still atleast this conversation is actually moving."

“You would be against it but what about the Gicelawestnesars?” Ambassador Klopfer inquired.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Ifaltannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ifaltannia » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:50 pm

Granluras wrote:
Ifaltannia wrote:

“You would be against it but what about the Gicelawestnesars?” Ambassador Klopfer inquired.

"Well since being Ifalt citizens only 100 have actually moved to other territories in the Empire. Besides, Gicelawestnesar culture has to a lot to do with the land they inhabit with family ties going back to even their preferred fishing spots. While some could be tempted by money, most wouldn't dishonour their ancestors for a dime or a million." She sighed. "It's a difficult situation, because Gicelawestnesar culture has taken on the importance of heritage and family from Greenlandic culture and the stubbornness of Ifalt culture."

A servant walked over to the German ambassador. "Your order sir."
Long live the Kingdom

Firaxin
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Firaxin » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Andsed wrote:The Andsedian government was busy discussing a message from the South American order asking for embassy's to be constructed. The main point of debate was if they should trust them. This was due to their recent actions. Eventually they agreed on a compromise and a letter was sent to the South American Order.

To the government of the South American Order,
Hello you have requested that embassy's be constructed in our nations. We do wish to improve our diplomatic relations but we do have a request before we agree. We request you cease agressive actions against other South American nations. Comply with this and we will agree to the requst.
From the Head of the Andsedian government,
Tom Castro

After the message was sent Andsed would begin to send troops to their borders in case of a possible attack.

A letter is quickly sent in return.

To: Andsed
Subject: Cessation of Hostilities
Unfortunately, the expansion of the Order is one of our government's primary goals. So we cannot cease our aggressive action without sacrificing our ideals. However, unlike the smaller nations to our west, you carry a respectable amount of power. Therefore, we do not wish to engage in a war with your people, and would rather integrate them into the Order through reform. In other words, we do not agree to the terms. Any aggression towards our nation will still be taken as an act of war.

Good Luck,
Román Venegas

Within a few hours several bombers leave their hangars headed in the direction of the West. A small force of 1,000 soldiers and 10 tanks are dispatched to the southern border, just in case.

Granluras
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Granluras » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Ifaltannia wrote:
Granluras wrote:

"Well since being Ifalt citizens only 100 have actually moved to other territories in the Empire. Besides, Gicelawestnesar culture has to a lot to do with the land they inhabit with family ties going back to even their preferred fishing spots. While some could be tempted by money, most wouldn't dishonour their ancestors for a dime or a million." She sighed. "It's a difficult situation, because Gicelawestnesar culture has taken on the importance of heritage and family from Greenlandic culture and the stubbornness of Ifalt culture."

Ambassador Klopfer scooted out of the way of the servant. “Lay down the food, kid.” While the servant did this Ambassador Klopfer turned back to Rungar. “Partition is off the table and it’s time to bring out the big book of how places can be governed. But I think before I continue I need to hear the Canada’s rationale for prolonging this situation.” Ambassador Klopfer turned towards the Canadian diplomat and waited for his response (hurry the @%#&! up, Georgina)
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Re-Unified Russia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Re-Unified Russia » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:56 pm

While Greenland is important, It has a small population. Poland is at major risk, anti-Slavic sentiment is at an all time high, and some reports are saying Slavs and Jews are being sent away, I fear a genocide is on the horizon, and millions are at risk. Please, pause this conference and aid the Polish, we do not want to have to take... I am not fond of this idea... extreme measures to force the Germans to withdraw. Many military leaders are discussing... *whispers to nearby ambassador* A look of horror washes over the ambassadors face.
Last edited by Re-Unified Russia on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re-Unified Russia
Current leader- Grand Admiral Thrawn
Current DEFCON- 5 4 3 2 1
Wars-None

Ifaltannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ifaltannia » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Granluras wrote:
Ifaltannia wrote:

Ambassador Klopfer scooted out of the way of the servant. “Lay down the food, kid.” While the servant did this Ambassador Klopfer turned back to Rungar. “Partition is off the table and it’s time to bring out the big book of how places can be governed. But I think before I continue I need to hear the Canada’s rationale for prolonging this situation.” Ambassador Klopfer turned towards the Canadian diplomat and waited for his response (hurry the @%#&! up, Georgina)

"That'd be an idea" Rungar poured herself another jug of mead and lit another cigarette.
Long live the Kingdom

Ifaltannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ifaltannia » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:59 pm

Re-Unified Russia wrote:While Greenland is important, It has a small population. Poland is at major risk, anti-Slavic sentiment is at an all time high, and some reports are saying Slavs and Jews are being sent away, I fear a genocide is on the horizon, and millions are at risk. Please, pause this conference and aid the Polish, we do not want to have to take... I am not fond of this idea... extreme measures to force the Germans to withdraw. Many military leaders are discussing... *whispers to nearby ambassador* A look of horror washes over the ambassadors face.

"While I appreciate the concern, this conference has been given power by the nations they represent to deal with the Greenland Issue, and that issue only. Panic not however, this conversation won't be too long and we'll see if we can get authorisation to deal with the Polish crisis."
Long live the Kingdom

Granluras
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Granluras » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:00 pm

Re-Unified Russia wrote:While Greenland is important, It has a small population. Poland is at major risk, anti-Slavic sentiment is at an all time high, and some reports are saying Slavs and Jews are being sent away, I fear a genocide is on the horizon, and millions are at risk. Please, pause this conference and aid the Polish, we do not want to have to take... I am not fond of this idea... extreme measures to force the Germans to withdraw. Many military leaders are discussing... *whispers to nearby ambassador* A look of horror washes over the ambassadors face.

Oberst Baumer’s Speech After Lwiw Victory
(Image)
After the entire Oblast of Lwiw was secured and the adjacent Oblast of Transkarpatien* the Baumer Battalion, alongside hundreds of Ukrainian natives, congregated in the town center of Lwiw. They (the soldiers) waited for their leader to come on a makeshift stage and preach to them a rousing speech glorifying them and exciting the indifferent natives.

Battalion: Oberst! Oberst! Oberst! Oberst!

The locals, brought on by the mighty and ecstatic chanting of the Germans: Oberst! Oberst! Oberst!

Oberst Baumer appeared, waited for his battalion’s uproar to end, and spoke into the microphone atop of a small podium.

Oberst Baumer: Guten tag, genossen und dorfbewohner!

Crowd: Guten tag!

Oberst Baumer: Hours ago you German soldiers marched into this Oblast, gave a good beating to the paltry combatants of the EESSR, and paved the path to Lebensraum! The Chancellor, your fellow Germans back home, and all who can show pride in your accomplishment here today do show pride in you all! Many of you, ja, have lost comrades, seen them torn apart by the ammunition of the Slavic war beast, but I tell you to forget that! They did to let others live and let those who live win! Do not sob, but rejoice! Rejoice in their sacrifice! Sadness is not for a battlefield nor victor! It is for a loser and a scoundrel such as the Slavic, communist beast which rules this land! Remember that, genossen. Remember your great duty, your great service, and your great supremacy as a German! Sieg heil und lang lebe das Reich!

Battalion: Sieg heil und lang lebe das Reich!

Oberst Baumer: Now, I turn to you, the natives.

The crowd of natives stared at the Oberst, wondering what he had to say about them. In the last few minutes he had slandered the inhabitants of the EESSR as inferiors, Slavic inferiors, and they were Slavs! Each and every one of them!

Oberst Baumer: Selective inferiority. That’s a belief in the POVD and Germany. It states that races and ethnicities can be split into Übermenschen, Mittlemenschen, und Üntermenschen. I won’t go into full detail, but that’s the basics. While we might make our views of the Slavic people seen as being in the Üntermenschen category that is not the truth! Those like the Slavs we’ve just fought are Üntermenschen dude to their inferior resistance to Germanic glory! But you, you have shown no resistance! Some of you might have worries, but for the most part you are indifferent. That indifference and that resistance-less are the qualities of Slavic Mittlemenschen. You are not inferior! You can join the ranks of the German master race soon and be glorified loyalists! Oh how greatly that thought cheers me up. I’d love to see a German-Slavic relationship, especially in the future utopia of Lebensraum. So I ask of you to stay as you are, serve if you must, and soon become Germanic! Germanic! The greatest gift this planet knows of!

Locals: Так! Німецький! Німецький! Німецький!

The Oberst looked upon the ecstatic crowd proudly. He was the face of German expansion and of Lebensraum. Oh he’d go down as a war hero! But not so fast. He still had several oblasts to secure, three battalions to do that with, and he was expected to return before the Russian winter lifted and let enemy troops move about more easily and fatally. That was a two to three month deadline. It was a quandary, but just listen to this crowd! Oh it dissolved all of a mans wartime worries.

*The makes of the oblasts are in German, not Ukrainian or English. And because of that Lwiw isn’t pronounce leh-wew but leh-vev.

Where in any of that do you see even partial anti-Slavic sentiment?
Reminiscence

est. 2018

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse