NATION

PASSWORD

The Vast and Empty Sky (OOC/FT/Sci-Fi/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:41 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Holy Lykos wrote:oh so magic shit can work and gods can exist?

though presumably the latter would have better things to do than get involved in whatever a galaxy was getting up to.

Yes, and that will be entirely up to me now, won't it? Sure you can have religions, but whether those gods exist or not will be solely up to the OP (moi).

Totally understandable, actually. Keeps us from doing crazy divine magic shit, haha.
Agender - They/Them pronouns
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Some Political Charts: 1 2
Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

I wear teal, blue, pink for Swith

Backatri
Envoy

Founded: Mar 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Backatri » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:01 pm

I just saw that you folded the old and new world-building together, Rupudska. I am filled with joy.

Thought may be you could throw a few of these on the Isaac

But in Space

Name: Identified Only by Serial Numbers
Make and model: Herringbone Heavy Industries EVA Navigator "Gator"
Appearance: See Image
Length, Width, Height: 22.9 x 13.6 x 14.5 inches
Weapons and Shielding: Unarmed, although it can be easily modded. It makes for a great attack vehicle
Propulsion: Supply of nitrogen, supplied by an onboard generator so it stays pressurized
Cargo capacity: Small locker for keys, spare change, small items, etc
Seats: 0. Operator must hold onto handles. Luckily, to prevent accidents, there is a dead-man's switch so that any loss of contact with the handles results in an immediate shutdown.
ALL I ASK IS A TALL SHIP
Last edited by Backatri on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Card Carrying Member of the adhouse|Proud Member of the GIA

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:21 pm

That is an absolutely terrible idea, naturally I am all for it.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Backatri
Envoy

Founded: Mar 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Backatri » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:25 pm

Rupudska wrote:That is an absolutely terrible idea, naturally I am all for it.

Oh I know. To many episodes of Subnautica and the fact that I can't tell the difference between space and water led to this... hazard.
Card Carrying Member of the adhouse|Proud Member of the GIA

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:15 pm

Could I modify my app?
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:16 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:Could I modify my app?

Yes.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:34 pm

This got a bit long cause I had to do a lot of the worldbuilding apps for my character, so spoilers.

Also, Tell me if I need to do a rp sample, the main thing said Madhouse members are exempt from that?

Planet Name: Medrapur
Atmosphere: High in carbon smog, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, other carbon compounds, and nitrogen. Relatively low oxygen content for a planet with life. Death for non-Nemausa without protections.
Size and Mass: 1.35 Earth Mass, .9 Earth Diameter
Axial Tilt, Orbital Distance, and Number 30 degrees, 239400000 KM from Primary, 5th planet
Geography and Climate: A mountainous, craggy, and steppe-like carbon planet. Warm, fairly constant precipitation(Hydrocarbons, for the most part). Cool for a Carbon planet(averages between 25 - 50 degrees C).

Mediocre amount of liquid water in underground lakes and seas. No true oceans. Tar and hydrocarbons present in great quantities on the surface. Relatively low silicate content. No ice caps. High volcanism and tectonic activity.

Tall plateaus, stark mountain ranges, wide plains and valleys define the surface with no true continents or oceans to break up the landmasses. Cities built above reservoirs of water and hydrocarbons or along rivers and in mountain passes dominate the surface while nomadic groups roam over any empty space.
Culture and History: Medrapur is a relatively young carbon planet in the interior of the Milky Way. High in carbon content and around a cool burning star, Medrapur would eventually give birth to life, though life in a very different way than the life on silicate/carbon planets such as Earth. While superficially similar, life on Medrapur is built differently and with much more carbon than average.

The planet's strange biology aside, sapient life eventually emerged too. A predator species called the Nemausa, too independent minded to ever form centralized government. While over time an increasing number of the felinids became sedentary, the vast majority of Nemausae remained nomadic societies reminiscent of steppe tribes.

Democratic and egalitarian traditions would begin to emerge among the sedentary nemausae with the passage of time and turn of industrial revolution. As Industrial revolution and egalitarian ideals spread to the largely aristocratic nomadic groups, larger and larger scale conflicts beyond the border wars and raids of previous era began to erupt. The nemausae had always relished warfare and violence due to their past as predators, and divisive ideologies only intensified this push towards violence and open warfare between clans and cities and federations.

Ideological warfare turned religious with the emergence of new cults and gods including the soon-ascendant Xhibalicus, a meritocratic god of subterfuge and shadow. Xhibalites would make up the large part of the Egalitarian side, while older gods such as Tases, god of storms, and Ikros, god of fate, were largely followed on the traditionalist sides. Worship of the later group would wane as the conflict wore on with no real winner.

Advances in technology through war and strife pushed the Nemausae into the early atomic age only for traditionalist and luddite nomads to band together and sweep over as many cities as they could, the wave of violence petering out as their own numbers dwindled with each victory or loss. Millions of nemausae would perish on either side before any close was seen to the conflicts around the globe. Even after the 'official' end, conflicts would spark among local and regional groups for centuries to come. All in all, the traditionalists lost far more than the egalitarians, on unheard of scale. The ideology of the Egalitarians would win out, and even the tribes and nomads would follow it in time.

The era of warfare ended with all sides exhausted and the technology of previous eras in tatters. The nemausae were set back centuries or perhaps even a millennia. End of wide-scale violence would lead to the first stones in the foundation of the later Coalition of Medrapur, as the exhausted groups began to make non-aggression pacts to ensure open warfare and large scale conflict would be a thing of the past. Regional and small scale conflict continued, of course, as it was almost ingrained in their culture at that point. A hundred years later, the Coalition was codified among a group of nomads and cities as the Xhibal Coalition.

The second industrial revolution would come and go, this time with the increasing spread of the Xhibal Coalition leading to total war declining. Despite the divided resources and constant competitive nature of the nemausae, they made its way to the stars in time, in enough time to witness the crumbling empire of Humanity and emergence of a new one. Such events only told the nemausae the dangers of such a centralized rule.

Now, the Coalition has claim over the whole of Medrapur and its colonies and nomadic fleets. It has even begun accepting non-nemausa factions into the Coalition, though few if any live on the Nemausae home planet at all.

BIG OL' BALL (DO NO REMOVE)

(see character for a rough idea.)

Species Name: Nemausa (pl. Nemausae)
Scientific Name: Medrafelis Nemausa Sapiens
Homeworld: Medrapur
Natural lifespan: 90-120 years
Physical description: The Nemausa of Medrapur are 2.5-3.5 meter tall felines reminiscent of sabertoothed big cats of Earth. Their most distinguishing features being the fact they have two pairs of arms and two pairs of eyes, and the manes on their males. Most higher order life on Medrapur share the traits of six limbs and four eyes, the latter being adaptions to see in both visible and infrared spectrums. Fur resistant to many hydrocarbons, such as tar, due to abundance of such substances on the surface of Medrapur.

They breathe a different mixture of carbon dioxide, oxygen, nitrogen, etc than most conventional lifeforms as well, meaning when outside of nemausae ships or similar planets they wear breathing aparatus to ensure they work at peak efficiency. These usually take the form of mouth-and-nose coverings or tubing that allows them to breathe the correct mixture.

Wicked claws and strong limbs makes them beastly in close combat, and their cultural emphasis on meritocratic advancement and the skill of individual means many Nemausae have reputations for being experts in all manner of things, including raiders, mercenaries, and bodyguards. Who wouldn't be intimidated by an alien that can be almost double human height?

The strangest aspect of them though is the fact some members of the species can tap into something they call the Ether to perform acts that appear to be magic. Not just Nemausae can utilize this power, and even among them it is exceedingly rare. Channeling this energy allows a being to alter matter and energy and perform rather astounding feats. The real limits of the capabilities of manipulating Ether is simply the physical laws of reality(the impossibility of creating or destroying matter and energy, for instance) and creativity of the one using its power.

The capability to use such power requires intensive study or the exceedingly rare (somewhere above 1:1,000,000) talent for it. The ability to use it to fix or create is usually limited by knowledge of the subject, too. Trying to create a radio from the constituent parts without knowing how a radio works usually leads to poor results, for example. The nemausae themselves have used it through their history, and many of their greatest leaders were powered by Etheric energy to fortify their abilities beyond the normal limits.

Culture and History: (History above)
Nemausae themselves are a relatively new lifeform on their planet, with a rapid progression to sapience brought on my pressures to outdo other predators and get the best meals. Not quite as social and communal as humans tend to be, they nonetheless started to create tribal clans and nomadic groups based around the wide plains and eventually city states and federations. Their individualistic streak means concepts such as nations tend confuse them. Almost all of their cultures and groups are freely associating and tend to mix and merge and change nearly constantly. A minor clan one day may become a force to be reckoned with within the space of weeks or months, and the power dynamics in their cultures mean any centralized structures rarely outlive their creator.

Many of them are fairly spiritualist though, and follow personal, tribal, or familial gods. One of the most widespread and followed is the shadow god Xhibalicus, who is almost a cultural hero that typifies their morals and values. He is a god of shadow and subterfuge, skill and strength, a hunter in the darkness who strengthens his clan with whatever he brings back. Xhibalicus has male and female aspects as well, though with the egalitarian bent of modern Nemausae society the main difference is the aggressive female versus the defensive male.
CONSIDERED A DELICACY (DO NOT REMOVE)

Nation name: Coalition of Medrapur
Homeworld: Medrapur
Government system: Oligarchic Federation of clans, city-states, and all other such things within the domain of the Coalition.
Main ideology: too many to name, though many are fairly Egalitarian and Libertarian(political, not economic. Most common is clan-based nomadic oligarchies and democracies.
Level of freedom: Depends where, though most nations would consider it almost anarchic in personal freedom. Other parts are more restricted, but slavery is nonexistent and meritocracy is the norm.
Military description: Internal groups usually maintain their own militias, militaries , and navies, but contribute to the Coalition for mutual defense and protection of external trade. The average ship is fairly small and maneuverable, often owned by its pilot. As such they most often engage in Guerrilla warfare and hit and run tactics. The only time centralized authority in war is established is when the existence of the Coalition and species as a whole is threatened. They lack any unified design aesthetic, though the Nemausae seem to prefer ships with sharper lines, almost like blades or teeth.

Economy: Most internal economic matters are up to local rulers, clans, and states, though the Coalition manages external trade of valuables. luxuries, and natural resources. While not 'official' state policy anywhere, many of the nomadic groups within the Coalition's loose authority also engage in piracy, tolls for star lanes, or raids on other civilizations for resources they lack. However, members of the Coalition do not engage in any slave trade, or anything considered unsporting (attacking undefended worlds and those worse off than they are, for instance).
GLORIOUS LAND (DO NOT REMOVE)

Name: 'Captain' Nevenha of Skor
Species: Nemausa
Nationality/Allegiance: Crew, Self, and Family.
Physical appearance: (Pic provided)
Identifying Marks: I'd say two arms and two eyes are fairly identifying. Larger than average fangs for species, too.

Skills: Starfighter pilot and mechanic. etheric manipulation in relation to machines, metal,ships, and fire. Guns and weapons and beating heads together. Running a 'shipping' business and heading up a squadron of fighters.
Personality: The exact definition of outgoing, pugnacious, and self-reliant. Nevenha is a passionate being who focuses on what's best for her and those she cares about. Rather suspicious of anyone she doesn't know well, and usually more focused on her ship and work than giving most people the time of day. Intensely loyal if impressed and befriended.
Weaknesses: Her size makes her fairly easy to get shot, and she's not all that diplomatic. Anger management issues, a bit of a a daredevil who rushes to fight at even the smallest provocation. Braggart.
Likes: Booze, punching things, mechanical work, spaceships, proving her prowess and strength. Bloody meat and spice.
Dislikes: Layabouts, lazy-types, being ordered around or told what to do, those unwilling to fight to defend themselves. Most kinds of fruit.
Fears: losing her freedom, arachnids and most insectoids, crippling but not fatal injury.

Bio:
The only part of my life you need to know is my adulthood. My father handed over the reigns of our clan's shipping business due to an unfortunate accident involving a brief spacing incident and the Imperials. Luckily it was a job I was raised to do.

Did have a bit of a rocky start, though. Takes a while to get used to seizing cargo and goods, along with territory disputes with other clans and the occasional city-government. Our interceptors and frigates were always up to the task though. Especially once I started to supe them up with a dash of etheric sparks.

Oh yeah, probably an important thing to mention. I'm not the strongest at using the Ether but I'm more than good enough to ramp up the durability of our ships a hundredfold. A near indestructible fleet with the best guns our loot could buy? What Nemausa wouldn't want that?

The clan was propelled like a comet to new heights, and we even started working to get a seat on the Coalition council to make this ascendancy a permanent thing. Had people signing up to my fleet left and right, up and down. We went from several dozen to hundreds of ships in a year! Was a damn beauty to witness the swarm of ships sailing through the black, towards our new target.

Of course, I went a bit too far and bit off a bit much. And god damn did it sting. This power of ours only lasted... something like four to five years by standard reckoning, in the end.

But back to where I was.

I took a risk and had us move far from the regions of space near the Coalition. Closer to the Empire. While it took a few months, the first time we had a proper shootout with them they blew half my fleet out of the water. I got captured, as did much of my surviving crew.

Some local ruler figured we might be useful though, so enlisted us as privateers. Not much of a choice in the matter, given we Nemausae are known for raiding anyone we could. Meant we could strike without being directly linked to the Empire. Had to pay back what we cost them in men and resources, too. Most of the old crew's slipped back to Nemausan territories by now, at least.

That leaves me where I am now, stuck in the Empire and looking for a way out. One goddamn last job, but what a job it might be.
Reason for Being on Thrawn B7: Crew caught by Imperial Authorities and convicted of piracy, made a deal to preserve their freedom at the cost of being made to do work for the Empire. The promise of freedom was too good to pass up this job.
RP Sample:
CAPTAIN TO ENTERPRISE (DO NOT REMOVE)

Name: Kenzac Medra
Make and model: Medrapuran Interceptor, Jiaheln-class
Appearance: Picture Provided. Just one, obviously. Painted grey and with the Shadowed Diamond of Xhibal on each wing. Medrapuran tech through and through, thus using plenty of kinetics and railguns over laser or other such weaponry.
Length, Width, Height: 20m x 15m x 10 m
Weapons and Shielding:
Armor and Shielding:
Custom work etheric-reinforced ablative armor to shake bullets and lasers like tar off of nemausan fur.
Pretty simple as shields go, We nemausans prefer solid armor to shielding. Bit more sporting. Weaker shields, they'll shatter under sustained fire but the ship itself has quite the armor.

Weapons:
1x back-facing dual railgun Autoturret.
2x tracking missile racks on underside of wings.
4x railgun cannons on top of wings, two each side. My own work, fitted my whole crew with it.
4x ballistic armor-piercing machine gun, two each side, integrated into front of the wings.

Propulsion: Fast. Very fast. Its a Xhibal-dammed interceptor so it better be able to catch nearly anything of its weight class and more. FTL engine's my own addition. I'm a fan of voyaging and exploration, so taking a joyride to the nearest systems was a personal pleasure.
Cargo capacity: Very little. Personal effects, few meals, extra weapon or two. Not meant for solo voyages beyond a week or more.
Seats: 1, though 2 if we squeeze up together and its a human or smaller.
Special Features: FTL fitted. Custom armor and weapon mounts.
ALL I ASK IS A TALL SHIP
Last edited by Holy Lykos on Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:19 pm

Accepted of course. I think I"ll add a few things to my own app and some fluff before posting the IC, which it's starting to look doubtful it'll go up tonight. But if not it'll definitely be tomorrow, and if it is tomorrow I'll add a few species too.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:24 pm

Rupudska wrote:Accepted of course. I think I"ll add a few things to my own app and some fluff before posting the IC, which it's starting to look doubtful it'll go up tonight. But if not it'll definitely be tomorrow, and if it is tomorrow I'll add a few species too.

That's fine with me, I've been putting off finishing up my character app.
Signatures are so 2014.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:24 pm

Backatri wrote:I just saw that you folded the old and new world-building together, Rupudska. I am filled with joy.

(Image)
But in Space

Weapons and Shielding: Unarmed, although it can be easily modded. It makes for a great attack vehicle
Propulsion: Supply of nitrogen, supplied by an onboard generator so it stays pressurized
Seats: 0. Operator must hold onto handles. Luckily, to prevent accidents, there is a dead-man's switch so that any loss of contact with the handles results in an immediate shutdown.
ALL I ASK IS A TALL SHIP

This is amazing. I love it.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:28 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
Backatri wrote:I just saw that you folded the old and new world-building together, Rupudska. I am filled with joy.

(Image)
But in Space

ALL I ASK IS A TALL SHIP

This is amazing. I love it.

I know right? It's completely ridiculous - the sort of stuff they could only get away with in 60's science fiction or earlier. Which makes it perfect.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:32 pm

Rupudska wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:This is amazing. I love it.

I know right? It's completely ridiculous - the sort of stuff they could only get away with in 60's science fiction or earlier. Which makes it perfect.

It's the kind of thing they show in the first episode and have all of the main characters laugh at, only to have that random guy come riding in on at the last moment and save the day.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:07 am

The Burning Sun wrote:
Rupudska wrote:

It's the kind of thing they show in the first episode and have all of the main characters laugh at, only to have that random guy come riding in on at the last moment and save the day.

Ideas like that are classic.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:23 pm

Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:56 pm

Rupudska wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=437433

IC's up.

I'll try to get a post up soon.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:04 pm

Rupudska, are the Taurians one of your creations? Because I remember making a race like them once, but I don't know if it was in the world building for this RP or another RP.
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:09 pm

Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:Rupudska, are the Taurians one of your creations? Because I remember making a race like them once, but I don't know if it was in the world building for this RP or another RP.

It was defined by me for this RP but I never made a species app. They look like the Qunari from Dragon Age.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:29 pm

I finished my bio, Rup.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:31 pm

Posted, a bit short due to being stuck on phone until later.
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:35 pm

Holy Lykos wrote:Posted, a bit short due to being stuck on phone until later.

You wrote that on a phone? Teach me your ways.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:04 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Holy Lykos wrote:Posted, a bit short due to being stuck on phone until later.

You wrote that on a phone? Teach me your ways.

I type fast, use liberal use of autocorrect and spell check and have nothing to do for roughly 30 mins.
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:16 pm

I have posted to the IC

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:50 pm

Both accepted lists have been updated.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Drakmah
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 14, 2014

Postby Drakmah » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:23 pm

First IC post is up for me. Let me know if I messed any canon info up so that there aren't any balances I'm upsetting.
Quazin the Great wrote:Rules
9. Title stuff so Drakmah doesn't burst into flame. This rule may not matter because Drakmah
has grown old and tired and no longer trifles with such inflammatory conduct.

☠ Just your friendly neighborhood Necromancer

R.I.P. Tony the Possum - May 29th, 2017

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:01 am

I'm really not happy with my post so sorry about the quality. I just don't really have the motivation atm for much more. University sucks. :(
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse