NATION

PASSWORD

The Vast and Empty Sky (OOC/FT/Sci-Fi/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:26 pm

My stuff from the old RP had potential but I predictably disappeared, so I'm bringing it back for a second try.

Planet Name: Nerak
Atmosphere: Devoid of oxygen, primarily consists of nitrogen, carbon dioxide and methane
Size and Mass: Approximately 5,200 km in diameter, approximately 4.86 x 10^23 kg in mass.
Axial Tilt, Orbital Distance, and Number 215 degrees, 0.85 AU, 2nd planet from its star (Krath)
Geography and Climate: Nerak's thick carbon dioxide/methane atmosphere, and its proximity to Krath, produce a sweltering climate everywhere on the planet except for two temperate bands near the poles. It has liquid oceans, but they only make up a third of its surface, and most potable water is found underground. These underground lakes are home to microorganisms that feed off of geothermal energy, which are predated on by eyeless fish, which are in turn predated on by larger predators such as Teshtaran. Nerak's ecosystems are dependent on a biogeochemical cycle wherein methanophiles consume methane and produce carbon dioxide, and methanogens consume carbon dioxide and produce methane.
Culture and History: See below
BIG OL' BALL (DO NO REMOVE)

Species Name: Teshtaran
Scientific Name: Pseudoacrididae myrmex
Homeworld: Nerak
Natural lifespan: Approximately 60 years
Physical description: The Teshtaran are amphibious methanogenic humanoids, possessing two legs and four arms and standing between seven and nine feet tall. Their upper arms extend to their knees and possess six fingers arranged in a radial pattern. Their secondary arms are located underneath their primary ones and are identical aside from being only about half as long. Their body ranges from a light greenish-brown to bone white in colour. They do not possess eyes, and rely on sensing heat, smell and hearing to navigate. Most of their head is actually a hollow cavity similar to the bill of a Hadrosaur, the sound of which is emitted through the six eye-like pores on their face, producing both loud noises useful for alerting fellow Teshtaran and intimidating enemies, and a haunting and alien melody used in Teshtaran art and oral tradition. Teshtaran have long, thin teeth designed for catching fish.

Teshtaran are by nature piscivores (fish-eating carnivores) that developed in and primarily inhabit dark caves, with the occasional once-in-a-generation foray into the outside world in order to claim new caves once the previous cave is overcrowded. Teshtaran are genderless and reproduce asexually. Fertile Teshtaran release hundreds of millimeter-long larvae into stagnant water at a time, which grow into adolescent Teshtaran over the course of approximately two years, at which time they instinctively seek out their parent to be raised by them. (If released into water that holds other life the majority of Teshtaran larvae die from predation, while if released into sterile water the majority of Teshtaran larvae die from starvation or being cannibalized by larger larvae.)

Teshtaran are naturally quarrelsome, an adaptation against overpopulation in their cramped cave habitats. Large, claustrophobic crowds trigger chemical responses in their body characterized by increased heart rate, symptoms of anxiety, massively increased levels of serotonin and adrenaline, highly reduced inhibitions, irritability and intense pain behind their auditory pores due to the swelling of hormone glands, and the loss of a sex drive. Large, overcrowded Teshtaran caves thus tend to reduce their own populations to safe levels through bloody, irrational infighting, preventing famine from wiping them out entirely. As a result, in both purely Teshtaran and in multispecies societies, Teshtaran tend to be loners by choice. Additionally, Teshtaran societies are generally highly militaristic and tribalistic as a result of these aggressive compulsions.
Culture and History: The Teshtaran are latecomers to the Galactic stage, as Nerak is deep in the core of the Sagittarius arm far from the great powers' influence, and the Teshtaran never developed space travel of their own. The Teshtaran were taken to space and spread across many worlds in what is now the Great Void by the Rheimans, but have never developed a position of power independent of other species and nations.

Teshtaran are organized into numerous "Clans" that have tremendous socio-spiritual influence over Teshtaran lives. The only legal authority Clan leaders have is the ability to strip other members of their Clan status, which is a serious action, as Teshtaran often rely on their Clan as a social and economic support network, and to be Clanless is to be effectively stateless. The only other power Clan leaders have is their sheer charisma, which they tend to have in spades as they are traditionally elected from prestigious warrior families and are seen as possessing a drop of divine blood. Clans are "families" in the sense that a Teshtaran's Clan name and surname are synonymous, but in reality they act like states, as Clans can easily adopt outsiders and the average Clan numbers in the millions.

The Teshtaran have no unified governing body, but the two most powerful Clans on Nerak are the ancient and prestigious Kraths, and the upstart Oskas. Minor Clans on worlds distant from Nerak have also united behind Teshtaran and non-Teshtaran partisan groups of varying political affiliation dedicated to establishing their own governments. Other Clans like organized crime syndicates, unions, or corporations.

Off-Nerak Teshtaran often find employment as mercenaries, bouncers, enforcers, raiders, etc., owing to their poverty and their physical size and strength.
CONSIDERED A DELICACY (DO NOT REMOVE)
Last edited by Utceforp on Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Signatures are so 2014.

Wayward Victorian Girls
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wayward Victorian Girls » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Hold on a second, are there limits to technology on this RP? I think I can't read the rules carefully, since I'm new to it.
Inmate W420, Eris Krazzle,
1st Commander of the Third Muffin Brigades,
First Generalissimo of the 11th Muffin Corps, the Asylum Army

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:09 pm

Wayward Victorian Girls wrote:Hold on a second, are there limits to technology on this RP? I think I can't read the rules carefully, since I'm new to it.

Not OP, but...

Technically no, I guess, but I would argue that the advancement of technology and its usage is somewhat restricted by Rule 4 (no godmodding) and the unspoken rule that any worldbuilding should be thematically consistent with the (space opera/space western) setting.
Signatures are so 2014.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:59 pm

Utceforp wrote:
Wayward Victorian Girls wrote:Hold on a second, are there limits to technology on this RP? I think I can't read the rules carefully, since I'm new to it.

Not OP, but...

Technically no, I guess, but I would argue that the advancement of technology and its usage is somewhat restricted by Rule 4 (no godmodding) and the unspoken rule that any worldbuilding should be thematically consistent with the (space opera/space western) setting.

On that note, there are people with antimatter manipulation and full cybernetics and eldritch horrors and stuff so whatever you do is probably fine.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Wayward Victorian Girls
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayward Victorian Girls » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:22 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:On that note, there are people with antimatter manipulation and full cybernetics and eldritch horrors and stuff so whatever you do is probably fine.
Utceforp wrote:Technically no, I guess, but I would argue that the advancement of technology and its usage is somewhat restricted by Rule 4 (no godmodding) and the unspoken rule that any worldbuilding should be thematically consistent with the (space opera/space western) setting.

I know all about it, but I was filling out my application with references to neo-Victorian/Victoriandustrial genres. (I mean the outlook). With regards to technological outlook, does this RP something to do with eclecticism?
Last edited by Wayward Victorian Girls on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:26 pm

Wayward Victorian Girls wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:On that note, there are people with antimatter manipulation and full cybernetics and eldritch horrors and stuff so whatever you do is probably fine.
Utceforp wrote:Technically no, I guess, but I would argue that the advancement of technology and its usage is somewhat restricted by Rule 4 (no godmodding) and the unspoken rule that any worldbuilding should be thematically consistent with the (space opera/space western) setting.

I know all about it, but I was filling out my application with references to neo-Victorian/Victoriandustrial genres. (I mean the outlook). With regards to technological outlook, does this RP something to do with eclecticism?

I'm not sure what you mean, but that should be fine.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Wayward Victorian Girls
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayward Victorian Girls » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:26 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Wayward Victorian Girls wrote:I know all about it, but I was filling out my application with references to neo-Victorian/Victoriandustrial genres. (I mean the outlook). With regards to technological outlook, does this RP something to do with eclecticism?

I'm not sure what you mean, but that should be fine.

What I mean is, are steampunk tech, neo-Victorian outlook allowed?

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Rupudska wrote:I'm not sure what you mean, but that should be fine.

What I mean is, are steampunk tech, neo-Victorian outlook allowed?

As long as it has FTL capability sure, or if you were somehow taken off planet.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

Wayward Victorian Girls
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayward Victorian Girls » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:34 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Wayward Victorian Girls wrote:What I mean is, are steampunk tech, neo-Victorian outlook allowed?

Honestly, mine's all about mentally-ill girls from the Victorian Era living in the subterranean for a few thousand centuries until they learn how to pilot spaceships and do stuff.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:38 pm

Rupudska wrote:

Honestly, mine's all about mentally-ill girls from the Victorian Era living in the subterranean for a few thousand centuries until they learn how to pilot spaceships and do stuff.

It's just the sort of off-the-wall silliness one would expect from 60's and 70's television. It's perfect.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:53 pm

btw are the Teshtaran fine? I know they were accepted in the last iteration, but I've finished their app and thus have added some new stuff.
Signatures are so 2014.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Utceforp wrote:btw are the Teshtaran fine? I know they were accepted in the last iteration, but I've finished their app and thus have added some new stuff.

Yeah it's fine.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Wayward Victorian Girls
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayward Victorian Girls » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:05 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Wayward Victorian Girls wrote:Honestly, mine's all about mentally-ill girls from the Victorian Era living in the subterranean for a few thousand centuries until they learn how to pilot spaceships and do stuff.

It's just the sort of off-the-wall silliness one would expect from 60's and 70's television. It's perfect.

Hopefully, my depiction of my faction for this RP is that they're all survivors of some insane asylum crumbling which killed all the people inside. Their leader is Eris Krazzle, the so-called "Last of the Bloody Crumpets", a determined young lady who received a call to rally the inmates and save her people from being mentally re-conditioned by chasers of her time (Kristoff Stockill, a United Nations peacekeeper turned rogue soldier, was an affront to their freedom, since he is a descendant of the infamous Doctor Stockill of Emilie's book). That's for my bio, to be written.
Last edited by Wayward Victorian Girls on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Ekron
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Ekron » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:12 pm

tagging for further inspection :P

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:37 pm

Dramatis Personae update when OP?
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:00 pm

Tomorrow most likely, which is also when I will start working onthe IC.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:17 am

I am intrigued.

I am making a planet, species, and character app. Hope y'all are ready for some weird bioluminescent people.
Last edited by Nachfolgia on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:32 pm

Planet Name: Lustriea
Atmosphere: A mixture of Oxygen, Nitrogen and Carbon with a high concentration of Argon.
Size and Mass: 9,678 km in diameter, 6.43 * 11^13 kg in mass.
Axial Tilt, Orbital Distance, and Number 50.5 degrees, 150.6 million km, 5th from its star.
Geography and Climate: Due to the thick nitrogen rich atmosphere and its proximity to the sun, Lustriea has a perpetual twilight. Thanks to the permanent darkness, many of the flora and fauna on the planet have evolved to have bioluminescence, including the native humanoid species. The flora and fauna of the dense tropical jungles are also extremely dangerous, having developed defense mechanisms along with the bioluminescence. Many of the areas of the planet have been untouched by any civilized species, the natives having a deep respect for their beautiful and dangerous world.
Culture and History: Explained down below.
BIG OL' BALL (DO NO REMOVE)

Species Name: Lustriean
Scientific Name: Leptaetes Lucidium
Homeworld: Lustriea
Natural lifespan: 200-250 years
Physical description: Lustrieans are a beautiful, bipedal humanoid species with one set of arms and one set of legs. Their skin color varies between pink and lavender, with some rare cases of red. They have various bioluminescent marks all over their bodies, which illuminate in complete darkness. Several hard, cartilage like plates form over some of their vital organs for added protection. All Lustrieans have a long tail that extends out from their lower back, above the ass.

The females of the species have two pheromone glands behind the ears that are used to attract mates, though extremely effective and sometimes dangerous to species outside Lustriea. All Lustrieans are sensitive to light, preferring dark, low light areas. Due to their permanently dark world, all Lustrieans can see extremely well in low light areas and in complete darkness.

Most Lustrieans are fun loving and kind species, but due to their connection to natural world, they are susceptible to dramatic and sometimes violent mood swings. These changes in emotion are usually brought on by environmental changes and the moods of others around them. This means that a Lustriean will imitate and act out the emotions of people around them.

Under extreme cases, a Lustriean under deep emotion stress will turn feral, attacking anything around them like a wild animal. This is a left over survival instinct from their primal ancestry not too long ago. This state of primal, animalistic rage, more than often, results in the death of both the Lustriean and the target of their rage.

Culture and History: Ever since they first crawled out of the much some ten millennia ago, Lustrieans have had a deep connection to the beautiful, natural twilight world. They have thrived and grew alongside the native flora and fauna, living in harmony with all of nature. They changed and evolved together with the planet as one organism and to this day consider themselves just another fauna species on Lustriea.

The various class on Lustriea, for the most part, worked together to thrive on their dangerous planet. Wars were unheard of and fighting only existed when it was over a mate. For the most part, Lustrieans just enjoyed the bounty that the world provided them. They enjoyed the pleasures of life and nature, free from the troubles of the universe.

Despite their planet being well within the sphere of influence of the Cyanian Empire, the planet was largely untouched by the war. Many viewed the planet as useless and too hostile and dangerous to step foot on. Throughout the planet's existence, any outsider that visited the planet has gone missing. Because of this, Lustriea was deemed a no go area It wasn't until recently that successful contact was made on the planet.

A humanitarian Cyanian fleet introduced Lustrieans to the galactic community, teaching them about civilized society. There was some conflict between the two over the concern of environmental impact of civilized technology. A compromise was made and one port City was allowed to be built on Lustriea. Since then, Lustrieans have become more civilized while still adhering to their natural world, though the still had a long way to go before being truly integrated into the Cyanian Empire.
CONSIDERED A DELICACY (DO NOT REMOVE)

Name: Azarea Yu' Kharka
Species: Lustriean
Nationality/Allegiance: Cyanian Empire/ Lustriea
Physical appearance: Slender build, standing at 6'0 and weighing 130 lbs
Identifying Marks: five bioluminescent marks on each cheek, and two cartilage plates growing from her temples.

Skills: Azarea is extremely knowledgeable of civilized medical practices and natural remedies from her home planet. She also studies Biology and botany as a hobby, making it her personal goal to know about all natural life in the universe.
Personality: Azarea is usually a kind and gentle person, caring deeply for people. She usually always have a warm smile on her face. Because she's a Lustriean, Azarea is susceptible to violent mood swings, ranging from sorrow to explosive anger. These mood swings are caused by her environment and the people around her, causing her to be wary of emotional situations.

Weaknesses: Despite her extensive knowledge of all things medicine and natural, Azarea knows very little about everything else. She doesn't have a full grasp on being civilized and can sometimes be seen acting primal and uncouth. Social norms are unknown to her, making her seem like an idiotic savage.

Azarea also has a tendency to take part in certain recreationally activities. Due to her species' views on natural occurring vices, Azarea feels the need to indulge her "basic" needs. She tried not to taint her medical practices and judgement with these " activities" and only does so in her free time and off duty.
Likes/dislikes:
Likes: Anything dealing with nature and organic substances ( alcohol, drugs), cardinal activities, medicine, and helping people.

Dislikes: Synthetic substances, pollution and harmful waste, people who disregard and make fun of nature.
Interests:(Optional)
Fears: Azarea one biggest fear is turning feral. She's afraid that her emotions will overwhelm her, causing her to revert back to her primal stage and hurting people she cares about.

Bio:
Azarea was born in one of the hundreds of tribes inhabiting Lustriea. As a " Night Child", Azarea was expected to learn everything about the natural world and the tribes way of life, even with their close proximity to " The Green City", the only developed, modern settlement on the entire planet. Azarea was special, however, being the daughter of the tribe's Shiiaa, the shaman. As the future Shiiaa of her people, Azarea had to learn everything about the traditions of magic, mysticism, and spirituality of their tribe and their world.

During her first 50 years of life, Azarea learned the ancient ways of the Shiiaa. Every ritual, every incantation, every legend, and every story was deeply memorized and spoken word for word. Not only did she practice as her tribe's master of ceremonies, she also practice as its chief healer. Azarea learned everything from healing rashes and delivering babies to treating fungal infections and deep lacerations, all of which came from organic compounds found in nature. Even though the rituals and spiritual connection to the world was extremely important, Azarea found her true calling in the healing of the physical body and aiding others in need.

Due to her tribe's location near The Green City, Azarea had an increased interest in the advancements of modern civilization. Watching the city grow and expand filled her with wander and imagination. If civilized people can build such gigantic structures, what else are they capable of? Wanting to know more modern civilization, Azarea pleaded with the Chief and Shaman to go and study in the Green City. After some delegation, they relented and allowed her to learn in the " outsider's domain."

The first obstacle in the new life Azarea was living was to learn the language of the Cyanian Empire, the main inhabitants of the Green City. The first few years were among the hardest, being unable to read and write. It took some time but eventually, Azarea became fluent in the language. Once She learned how to read and speak, she found out that there was a medical facility in the city. Upon entering the medical center, Azarea tried to offer her assistance and was immediately rejected. The medical personnel informed her that in order to practice medicine in the empire, she needed a doctorate or a medical certificate. Since there was no other option, Azarea decided that getting a doctorate would allow her to help others.

Over the next several years, Azarea studied and learned modern medicine and chemical compounding. As the only Lustriean trying to get into the medical field, Azarea faced some discrimination from the human students. They deemed her too " savage" and " unintelligent", unable to grasp even the most basic social conventions. This did not stop her though, having a natural affinity to the new, modern way to conduct medicine.

Azarea continued to excel in her studies and eventually earned her doctorate in medicine, the first of her species to do so. Over the next couple of decades, Azarea put her new doctorate to work, operating and healing hundreds of humans and Lustrieans. When the opportunity arose to travel on a ship being escorted across the Galaxy, Azarea volunteered as the Ship's medical officer, seeing it as an opportunity to explore the universe and aid others.

Reason for Being on Thrawn B7: Drafted as the ship's medical officer.
RP Sample: If it is necessary.
CAPTAIN TO ENTERPRISE (DO NOT REMOVE)
Last edited by Nachfolgia on Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:11 pm

Looks good, nice to finally see some new alium species in this thread.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Rupudska wrote:Looks good, nice to finally see some new alium species in this thread.

Thanks. I'm currently drawing the species now.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:00 pm

I'm thinking of joining too, though my question is how much Sci-fantasy might be allowed? You mentioned one group has a form of telepathy, after all.
Agender - They/Them pronouns
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Some Political Charts: 1 2
Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

I wear teal, blue, pink for Swith

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:06 pm

Holy Lykos wrote:I'm thinking of joining too, though my question is how much Sci-fantasy might be allowed? You mentioned one group has a form of telepathy, after all.

Up to and including Warhammer 40k's level of science fantasy, but without the hell dimension space travel or risk of being eaten by daemons for using magic shit.
Last edited by Rupudska on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:11 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Holy Lykos wrote:I'm thinking of joining too, though my question is how much Sci-fantasy might be allowed? You mentioned one group has a form of telepathy, after all.

Up to and including Warhammer 40k's level of science fantasy, but without the hell dimension space travel or risk of being eaten by daemons for using magic shit.

oh so magic shit can work and gods can exist?

though presumably the latter would have better things to do than get involved in whatever a galaxy was getting up to.
Agender - They/Them pronouns
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Some Political Charts: 1 2
Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

I wear teal, blue, pink for Swith

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:19 pm

Holy Lykos wrote:
Rupudska wrote:

oh so magic shit can work and gods can exist?

though presumably the latter would have better things to do than get involved in whatever a galaxy was getting up to.

Yes, and that will be entirely up to me now, won't it? Sure you can have religions, but whether those gods exist or not will be solely up to the OP (moi).
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Holy Lykos wrote:oh so magic shit can work and gods can exist?

Yes, and that will be entirely up to me now, won't it? Sure you can have religions, but whether those gods exist or not will be solely up to the OP (moi).

Sweet. Because I thought it would be funny that my medical officer does some crazy shaman magic at times. Lol

Military Factbook
Strike witches

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse