NATION

PASSWORD

Coastal Daytona Academy: A High School Roleplay [OOC|DEAD]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:07 am

United Human Planets wrote:
Imperial Esplanade wrote:Looks like Daniel Taylor will run into Eleanor Moran. I'm planning to get that post up, as well as any app reviews, tonight.

Also, per the classroom poll, it appears as though the overwhelming majority wants to attempt a classroom scene. However, voting is still open. Another vote will be held, soon after, to determine which subject and grade level if the results remain as they are. We'll carry-over the classroom thread from the last CDA RP.

Hey, is my app accepted?

While it looks good, I like to confer with my Co-OPs first to make sure I didn't overlook anything. I'll let you know soon, perhaps as early as tonight.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Human Planets » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:40 am

Imperial Esplanade wrote:
United Human Planets wrote:
Hey, is my app accepted?

While it looks good, I like to confer with my Co-OPs first to make sure I didn't overlook anything. I'll let you know soon, perhaps as early as tonight.

Got it, thanks for the clarification.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:47 am

I'm fine with Asher rooming wherever, just as a room related note.
Times are looking grim these days~

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:51 pm

Post coming tonight or in the morning now that I have more time.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:54 pm

The V O I D wrote:Post coming tonight or in the morning now that I have more time.

Sweet.

Terintania wrote:I'm fine with Asher rooming wherever, just as a room related note.

Alright, adding him now.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:44 am

Nations United for Conquest wrote:--snip--

Accepted.

Terintania wrote:--snip--

Accepted.

Kyraina wrote:--snip--

Accepted.

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:--snip--

Provided you make those edits we talked about, afterward you will be...

Accepted.

AHSCA wrote:--snip--

Accepted.

United Human Planets wrote:--snip--

Accepted.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:30 am

Tag. I think I have a great idea for a character who is more well rounded.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:46 am

I'll post in the IC sometime today, guaranteed.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:57 am

The V O I D wrote:I'll post in the IC sometime today, guaranteed.

Take your time, no rush. We look forward to your post, whenever you happen to get it done.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

North Daecon
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Daecon » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:15 am

Oh, this rebooted? I must have missed it due to my own OP duties...

I may come back if I can manage.

New Flattnerk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Flattnerk » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:08 am

Introducing the one and only Eric Stevens.

Name: Eric Stevens
Sex: Male
Grade: 11th
Role: Student, Starting QB of CDA Varsity Football Team
Birthday: 06/08/2000
Hometown: Orlando, Florida
Appearance:

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 6’4, 196lbs, Muscular
Personality: Eric is a pretty laid back guy who Loves to make jokes and have fun frequently. He's generally quite accepting of everyone, assuming they aren’t a bully toward anyone or are otherwise acting like complete jerks. Eric is also quite humble, remarkably so despite his physical gifts and talents and athleticism.
Sexual Orientation: "0" on the Kinsey Scale
Moral Alignment: Neutral Good
Personal Skills:
-Great musicianship skills
-Gifted football skills
-Good baseball skills
-Great surfing skills
-Good driving skills
Personal Vulnerabilities: Eric, due to a couple hits to the head while playing football, is prone to severe occasional migraines which may cause him to struggle in school (if he even bothers to show up on those days). Eric, being the fiery-competitor and passionate person that he is, will sometimes say or do ill-advised things in the heat of tenuous moments and is also prone to a great deal of stress. He struggled quite a bit with his injury issues and had issues coping with said injuries. (To be revealed) Eric can be very overly-ambitious, a bit too bold for his own good, and thus gets upset with himself over even the meticulous details. Eric also has minor anger issues.
Biography: Eric was born into a good situation, as his family was blessed with the money to provide him with just about anything he could have ever wanted. As a young boy, he began playing music and found a tremendous love for it. Eric has picked up a guitar just about every day since he first started. He contemplated becoming a professional musician before finding his true love, football.
At the age of eight soon, Eric strapped on his shoulder-pads and helmet, and he hasn't looked back since. Eric worked hard to become the best he could be at that age, and he was eventually recruited to play for the nearby prestigious IMG Academy. Eric, of course, agreed to move to the school, located in Bradenton, Florida. While playing football in the middle school portion of the institution, Eric suffered a minor injury bug that was just wasn’t anything serious, well that was until Eric suffered a torn ACL while playing his freshman year at IMG. He recovered, and sophomore year was set to be his breakout year. Everything was going fine, beautifully. Then, suddenly, he took a significant hit to the head that caused him to be pulled out from the game for the doctors to check him for a concussion. He was cleared by them, but then something worse happened on the very next play. While attempting to “juke-out” an opposing plaer, Eric’s foot stepped awkwardly, thus causing him to roll his ankle. Eric had suffered a high ankle sprain. Eric struggled to remain upright, nearly collapsing down onto the ground. An opposing player from Northwestern saw it all from the beginning, and he thought it was an opportune moment to deliver a particularly nasty hit - one with the hope of knocking out IMG's star player. Their helmets had collided, and Eric was left lying on the ground - unsure where he even was. The very next week, while Eric recovered, the coach called him into his office. "You’re too much of a risk. Hell of a ball player, and you will go on to do big things in this world, but we just can’t take you on that road." This told Eric all he needed to know about IMG, and the prospects of him advancing himself through the game of football there. As he hobbled out of the locker room on crutches, Eric Stevens vowed his return to Friday Nights. All he needed was the opportunity, one that he wasn't going to find at IMG any longer. He came home one night, and was watching the tv, when his father and mother announced they were moving to Ponce Inlet so that his father could open a new business in nearby Daytona Beach. As he searched for a new school to attend, he came across the private school Coastal Daytona. According to FHSAA he would be allowed to play right away at the new school if they (FSHAA) approved it. He submitted his appeal and it came back as a success. With the green light from FSHAA, he quickly got in a transfer request and was talking to his new head coach before practice one day about his wishes. The coach allowed him to compete for the starting job, he won out, completed the rest of the season in impressive fashion, and the rest was history. He now returns to his new home, Coastal Daytona Academy, and he decided to become a boarder at the school as the extra twenty minutes of sleep he would save from driving each day was something that could not be refused - plus, he was going to be closer to the other guys on his team.
Other: Eric is already planned to be in relationship. But please, still try to court him! I encourage it! Family owns a few car dealerships. Eric Drives a Maserati and a BMW I4.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:23 am

As noted previously, accepted characters are welcome to make their arrivals at any time. If in search of ideas, or someone to roleplay with, you are welcome to message myself or any of my Co-OPs. We'll be happy to help you set your characters up.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

New Flattnerk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Flattnerk » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Name: Audrey Harte
Sex: Female
Role: Student
Birthday: 09/15/2000
Hometown: Asheville, North Carolina
Appearance:

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 5’4” 118 average
Personality: Audrey Harte is, generally, about as nice as anyone else would be, although particularly so toward the few of whom she trusts and considers to be her friends. Audrey attempts to be a rather optimistic person, yet becomes rather cynical whenever she witnesses some sort of mistreatment - whether it be through bullying or social injustice or environmental degradation. Audrey is quite the bold person, and she is usually more than honest about her convictions.
Sexual Orientation: "4" on the Kinsey Scale (Bi-sexual)
Personal Skills:
-Artistic
-Good at editing and photography

Biography: Audrey Harte was born into a middle class family in the city of Asheville, North Carolina. She had a military father who, instead of running his life like a boot camp, relished the time with his family. Audrey's father supported them greatly, including relationally by spending time with them as much as possible. Audrey was able to see the world quite a bit, thanks to her father's deployments, and they went on frequent hikes together throughout her childhood - this would plant the seeds of her love for all things Nature. Audrey, wanting new experiences, persuaded her family to send her down south to Daytona Beach in order to attend the one of a kind, Coastal Daytona Academy.
Other: Audrey isn’t totally aware of her current sexual orientation, as she has yet to “experiment” in that regard, thus there will be some interesting reactions when it comes to her finding out for herself.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:35 pm

Name: Christopher Breckenridge

Birthday: 01/26/2001

Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts

Appearance:

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 5'11, 164 lbs, Mildly Muscular Build

Personality: Loyalty and Honesty are Christopher's two primary virtues, ones that he holds paramount and exudes in every aspect of life. He is not a liar, and it is rare for him to tell even the whitest of lies. Determined, ambitious, but most of all comfortable, Chris gets what he wants more often than not, though he does not let his privileged upbringing blind him to the problems faced by others. He is a great listener and is known to offer sober advice. He is generally likable, and is rather chivalrous as well.

Sexual Orientation: 0

Moral Alignment: Lawful Good

Skills: Excellent in Academic Pursuits. Decent football player. Proficient in Norwegian. Plays piano. Politically Savvy. Excells at debate.

Biography: Born and abandoned in Boston Massachusetts, Chris spent the earliest years of his life moving from foster home to foster home, luckily never facing abuse, but simultaneously always in a state of confusion as to where home really was. When he was 9 however, he was adopted for good by Massachusetts Senator and former US Ambassador Alexander Breckenridge and his husband Erik. The couple were astounding parents, providing Chris with the foundation he had been searching for his entire childhood. He was an exceptional student at his highschool in DC, where he spent 2 of his years before being sent to CDA to get away from the blowback from his father's brutal re-election campaign. He is attending the school alongside the daughter of Senator Gianna Carrollton of Ohio, a close family friend.

Other: He has a sistah yo, and two dads. Also, he is in the JROTC program at school, intending to go into the service as a career when he "grows up" as they would say.
Last edited by Vaquas on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:15 pm

Name: Caroline Strickland

Birthday: 09/05/2000

Hometown: Orlando, Florida

Appearance:

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 5'8, 135 lbs, somewhat slim

Personality: Generally positive and friendly, Caroline, while not the sharpest tool in the shed, is a nice person to be around and someone generally considered to be exceptionally kind and considerate. With many friends, she is an extrovert, involving herself in a wide variety of school clubs and organizations and seeking out new opportunities wherever they may come. She is rarely rude or mean, and is a good confidant for those close to her. Not tense, she is one to fall into romantic schools of thought and get caught up in idealism, sometimes at her own expense.

Sexual Orientation: 1

Skills: Skilled Gymnast & Cheerleader, Excellent Singer, Hard to say no to

Biography: Born in Orlando, Florida to a cookie cutter pair of Real Estate agent parents, Caroline spent her youth in girl scouts, beauty pageants, and talent shows, becoming a force to be reckoned with in the congeniality department and even gaining some minor local fame. Her worldview of idealism and optimistic uncertainty stems from the carefree and joyful experiences of her childhood, which was predominantly uneventful. Caroline has attended CDA for the past two years and is embarking on her 3rd year now, her parents sending her there so she could spend some time gaining skills related to independence and self sufficiency.

Other: Hopeless Romantic who is obsessed with puppies and Paris.
Last edited by Vaquas on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:03 pm

I'll look over the applications, though I am going to step away for awhile.

AHSCA, would you like for one of my characters to interact with yours? If so, I can get up a post sometime soon. Perhaps even tonight.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:08 pm

Name: Edgar Sullivan
Grade: 10th, Sophomore
Role: Boarding Student
Birthday: 15 years old. January 28th, 2002.
Hometown: Portland, Maine, United States
Appearance:

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 5'8", 142 pounds, and decently average in size, though probably on the smaller side.
Personality: Edgar is rather laid back personality wise. He's not that social of a person, and is generally rather quiet and soft spoken. He tends to stay out of a lot of things, just because he doesn't want to get involved. But he is generally rather nice. Because of his personality, it makes him easy to be around. And he isn't really one that is shy about it. If you got on the right topic, guarantee he could talk for hours with ease. He just doesn't really have a reason to start conversations that often, and others usually have to start it, mostly keeping quiet and to himself. Isn't very good with girls, either, becoming generally a blubbering fool when it involved girls. Though he would like to have a girlfriend someday, he is just not good at actually getting one. This pretty much goes to say with all of him. Doesn't get angry super easy, though when he does it can be scarier than others. Rarely speaks his mind.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual. 0 on the Kinsey Scale.
Personal Skills: Seems to be good at math. Everything else he's just good enough at to get good grades, and that's about it.
Personal Vulnerabilities: Because of his introverted personality, there are a lot of vulnerabilites that come with that. He ends up being a pushover easy because of it, backs down on things when he probably shouldn't, and so on, just to get it over with. Also has a hard time making those tough decisions in life, especially with girls, because of it, which can also be a problem.
Biography: There is really little to say about him, as there is nothing specifically noteworthy in his life up until this point. He has been to this school in the past, and this is his 2nd year here. But nothing really exciting happened in the past year. He has some minor friends at school, but that's about it. He seems to just be going through high school and trying his best to get good grades, and that is about it. Making a few friends on the way, and potentially a girlfriend someday if he can. He's got a pretty standard family, with two parents and a younger sister, and that's it. He seems to love his little sister, and takes care of her well. She is 13, the typical 2 years apart age gap between them. Beyond this, there is little to say. He is more of one that will evolve in the RP than being useful to be described here.
RP Sample: A mellow, quiet, introverted teen boy tries to cope in a society full of extroverts.
Other: Honestly can't place anything that would go here.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

AHSCA
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Democratic Socialists

Postby AHSCA » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:58 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:I'll look over the applications, though I am going to step away for awhile.

AHSCA, would you like for one of my characters to interact with yours? If so, I can get up a post sometime soon. Perhaps even tonight.

yes I would appreciate some interaction, thanks!

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:21 pm

Name: Ryan Weber
Grade: 12th
Birthday: 05/29/2000
Hometown: Richmond, Virginia
Appearance:

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 6' 2", 200 lbs, Mesomorph (Muscular and well built but not overly large)
Personality:
Ryan can be described as outgoing, charismatic, and nice. However on the inside he constantly battles with insecurities about not being good enough or messing up somehow. If someone pokes at these internal insecurities he quickly becomes defensive and hostile as he views them as a personal attack although he has been working on controlling himself in these circumstances.

Moral Alignment: True Neutral
Skills:
Ryan is great in History and English.
Ryan is fairly good on the trumpet being second chair in the band.

Biography:
Ryan was born to a M.D. father and a RN mother. Ryan grew up like most other middle class kids and enjoyed playing outside and just exploring nature. As he got older he grew an interest in music and started playing the trumpet in the 6th grade. Then in 7th grade he joined his middle school wrestling team and fell in love with the sport along with his longtime love for football. During his middle school years he also started growing an interest in girls and dated a few during Middle School. Then in the summer between 8th and 9th grade his parents announced that the family would be moving to Daytona Beach in Florida where his father had received an offer to co-open a practice with an old medical school buddy. At first Ryan was beside himself and begged his parents not to force him to go but after looking at the area, and the local girls, during a trip there he quickly changed his mind. Starting at the school nearly four years ago as a freshman, Ryan has immensely enjoyed his time at the school and in the town. He continues to play trumpet and wrestle and is excited for senior year where, after breaking up with his girlfriend of 2 years after she moved away, he is ready to find love and finish high school with a bang.

RP Sample:
Konungariket Sverige

Stockholm, Sweden

Prime Minister Sten Bergheden sat in his personal office inside of Sagerska huset and looked out at the bright blue sky above. In the distance a small formation of white puffy clouds could be seen floating without a care in the world. If only Sten could have such a luxury. It was mid-morning yet he had already met with the Queen, whom he genuinely liked and found to be a kind and intelligent woman, and held a cabinet meeting to discuss several key events and issues that had been pressing on Sweden for a while now. Namely the issue of joining CESDOT. Sten was personally in favor of it but Ebba Busch Thor, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, had voiced concerns that such a move might hurt relations with Finland since the two had previously agreed to join NATO only if both did and, while they had made no such agreement on CESDOT, the Finns might still feel like they were being left behind by their Swedish friend. Sten found this ludicrous. After all Sweden was an independent state that had a right to make its own choices but still he knew he had to weigh the risks and rewards of joining.

Sitting back in his chair he looked over his personal calendar. Within the next few months the Navy would be commissioning the two new Horisont class frigates were going to be commissioned and put into service. The Queen would be officially commissioning them but as Prime Minister he was expected to be there and gave a speech about how great these ships were and how they would help Sweden stay capable of defending itself. He liked the ships but wished he didn't have to go through all the hoopla. What the future might hold for Sweden was always on his mind.

Outside Sager House

Prime Minister Bergheden stood in front of the various media outlets with clasped hands as he said “I would like to announce that Sweden has decided to start dialogue with CESDOT over the possibility of Sweden joining the organization. In these most uncertain times we believe that standing together is better than standing apart. I discussed this with Her Majesty the Queen this morning during our weekly breakfast and she agreed that this was the best possible course of action. We will take any final decision before the nation in a referendum and before Parliament in order to ensure the people’s voice is heard. Sweden can only be strengthened by joining CESDOT."

Foreign Affairs

To: Chancellor Martin Schöpfer

I am writing you today in order to request the Germany takes up Sweden joining CESDOT before the other members. Your nation holds much sway in the organization and some say even lead it. The addition of Sweden to CESDOT will provide benefits of both parties by bringing more firepower and protection to all involved. Sweden and Germany have long had good relations and I hope this is still true and that you will take our wish to join before the others.

Sincerely,

Prime Minister Sten Bergheden

Riksdag, Stockholm, Sweden

Bill: Ensuring citizens will is heard in regards to joining CESDOT.
Contents: Any final deal on joining CESDOT must pass a referendum and a majority vote in the Riksdag to be accepted.

Arguments:

The Government (The Alliance): "We hope that this bill can be a bill in which both of our coalitions can agree. It is clearly in the best interest of the Swedish people that they know the details of any final agreement and have a chance to have their opinion heard through a national referendum."

The Opposition: "We can agree with our colleagues from the government. Allowing the people and parliament to have the final say is common sense and probably the first good idea to come out of this government since it was elected."

Votes:
For: 330
Against: 19
The bill passes the Riksdag and is added to the Law.

Bill: Lowering corporate tax rate and giving business an incentive to move to Sweden.
Contents: The corporate tax rate shall be lowered to 17% from the current 22%. In addition any company that moves to Sweden or opens up operation in Sweden shall receive a five year special tax rate of 12% provided they agree to remain in Sweden for at least ten years.

Arguments:

The Government: "This lowering of the corporate tax rate and special deal for companies moving operations in Sweden will both provide an incentive for both companies that are currently here and provide a strong allure to new companies to come to Sweden. In effect this bill will be telling the business world that Sweden is open for business."

The Opposition: "This bill will take money away from the people who need it and allow corporations to gt richer. This is injustice of the highest order."

Votes:
For: 210
Against: 139

The bill passes the Riksdag and is added to the law.

Official Press Release from the Swedish Ministry of Defense

Today we are proud to announce that the Musko naval base has been fully reopened for naval usage including the use as a underground port for naval ships. This will provide us with the ability to protect several of our naval ships from any surprise attack and ensure that the navy is always capable of defending our country. The fears in regards to toxic compounds and heavy metals used in the base have been addressed and the entirety of the base was thoroughly cleaned of any dangerous substance.

Other: Speaks German and a little French. He also doesn’t do the best in Algebraic maths unless it is explained to him step by step. Drives a 2016 Ford F-150. Is a starting Left Tackle for the school football team.
Last edited by Chewion on Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:57 pm

Also even though my character lives in the town can he still stay in a dorm?

Maligard
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 15, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maligard » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:53 pm

Name: Logan Grimm

Grade: 10th

Role: Student, works at a local comic book store after school

Birthday: 09/17/2001

Hometown:Lexington, Kentucky

Appearance: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1185747/medi ... 3681992704

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 6'0, 160 lbs, slim

Personality: He is caring and outgoing, and most of the time he is a jokester. Most of the jokes that he makes can sometimes head into R to X-rated territory, which gets him in trouble a lot. He’d do anything to protect his friends and family. Sometimes, he can be quiet.

Skills: Logan is a fast runner, which is why he was on the track team back in his old school in Kentucky

Biography: Logan Grimm was born on September 17th, 2001, his mother works as an estate agent, and his father is an FBI agent. Sometime at his old school, he got in trouble for something he didn’t do. After the school wouldn’t do anything about it, his family decided it was time to leave and moved to Daytona in December 2017.

RP Sample: I try to be cool and stuff

Other: Drives to school in a 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, rock and roll fan, a bit emo, and he also tends to hang around with a lot of girls, but if he has a boy bestfriend or two, he’ll hang out with them.

True Christopia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:46 pm

Tageroo
Pro: Democracy, The United Kingdom, The Conservative Party (UK), LGBT+ rights, Capitalism, The Grand Tour, Freedom of Speech, Gun control, Cuba, The British Monarchy, Obama, National Healthcare, Trident Nuclear Program, PC Master race, Mental Healthcare, TEA!
Anti: Donald Drumpf, Homophobes, the U.S. Electoral system, Paid Healthcare, IRA, ISIS, Jeremy Corbyn, Communism, Fascism/Nazism, Guns, Racism, Top Gear, Coffee, Poverty, KKK, SJW's

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

I'd rather die on my feet,
than live on my knees.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:12 pm

Post coming in the next couple hours or so.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:24 pm

Name: Elaine Walton
Grade: 9th, Freshman
Role: Day Student. Also a first year cheerleader, and plans to play some softball.
Birthday: 14 years old. May 18th, 2003
Hometown: Orlando, Florida, United States
Appearance:

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 5'0", 95 pounds, generally fairly small body build.
Personality: One of the most obvious things you would notice about her is that she is clearly a naive young girl still. While that isn't that surprising, it is pretty clear that she isn't that grown up for her age. She seems to have a naive view of the world, which is amazing since she apparently made it through middle school without that being destroyed. Currently it seems like she considers the world not such a cruel place, and she is going into high school with excitement and high expectations that will likely quickly be destroyed. There is a lot of other things she seems to be rather naive and clueless about as well. However, that isn't technically a bad thing, not completely. It makes her pretty harmless as a person. And she comes off as very normal because of it, making her a rather tolerable person to be around. She is just a young teen trying to figure out her place in the world and how to cope with the incoming hormonal stuff. She seems to be a friendly person to be around overall, just maybe expect a girl who clearly hasn't learned enough about the world, likely a bit out of pure willful ignorance, obliviousness, and just her parents not teaching her well enough. Other then those, she can get a bit more fiesty when she truly wants to, mostly when she gets pissed off.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual. Probably like a 0.5 on the Kinsey Scale, in between being straight heterosexual but being very slightly the other way.
Personal Skills: Cheerleading, which is her biggest passion and she has been waiting to do for a while, and likely softball as she has an interest in it. Probably others, but they're less important.
Personal Vulnerabilities: Pretty much a lot of cliche teenage girl stuff, to be honest. Seems to be easily emotionally upset, which could possibly be due to the fact that her teenage hormones seem kind of high and haywire, especially starting this year. Also will potentially be an easy target for bullying. And just her whole naive world view will turn into a huge vulnerability.
Biography: Elaine has lived in Florida all of her life, mostly in Orlando, Florida before moving to Daytona Beach, Florida. There isn't really much to say about a lot of her life, as nothing particularly happened in it. Mostly, she had just dreamt of being a cheerleader for years before she reasonably could start. And she had specifically decided to start in high school. She seemed to have a naive view of high school, maybe because of her own parents and them having a good high school life but not realizing how bad it could get. Because she was highly looking forward to it and starting cheerleading, at least until reality hit her in the face and she saw what high school was really like. It was very much likely that her story will mostly be her naive world view slowly being crushed, and reality hitting her square in the face. On top of all of his, she will be trying to figure out herself and her hormonal teenage girl stuff, making for a lovely combination for this girl in the upcoming years. She will also be a day student, as she isn't that interested in boarding here right now, and her parents are close enough that she can go home pretty easily every day.
RP Sample: A young naive girl gets her rose-tinted view of the world shattered thanks to high school.
Other: Honestly I can't think of anything overly standout-worthy to put here.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:59 pm

I fucked up my post and decided not to post it...

...Imperial Esplanade, would you mind possibly posting something for me to react to? For Reid's response? It seems like I always work easier with something to work off of, sometimes...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse