NATION

PASSWORD

Coastal Daytona Academy: A High School Roleplay [OOC|DEAD]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:16 pm

Name: Anthony Cross
Sex: Male
Grade: N/A
Role: Biology Teacher
Birthday: 10/30/1982 (34)
Hometown: New York City, New York, United States
Appearance: See right
Height, Weight, and Body Type: 5'11, 184 lbs, Average size.
Personality: Anthony is a relatively calm and overly sarcastic individual. Those within his classes may be found at the end of well thought out and rather harmless quips or jokes. Anthony is also not one to shy away from openly criticizing and mocking those in political positions.
Sexual Orientation: 2
Moral Alignment: Neutral Good
Skills: Self-explanatory
Biography: Born in New York City, to a CDC researcher and a Secret Service Agent, in late October of 1982, Anthony was never a child left wanting. And he was always instilled with a sense of purpose. At the age of seven Anthony was always setting out new challenges for himself, especially in his academics. It was typically odd behaiviour for a child, but his parents didn't work to hamper it, seeing it as a good thing rather than a hindrance. He also began expressing a taste for music around this time, eventually gaining a prompt interest in violins and related music.

In middle school, Anthony won several awards in science fairs, ranging from how potatoes conduct electricity, to how nuclear fusion works. Anthony has always expressed interest in applied sciences. In highschool his grades never dropped below a 90% average, and despite his usually terrible attendance he still managed to obtain a high GPA. As well as qualifying for several scholarships. Despite what one may think Anthony was never one to be 'that kid' always flaunting his knowledge or playing teacher's pet. Instead he stayed up late mucking around on his own time, and usually sleeping through class. And when he wasn't sleeping he was staring at the info provided at the back of class, as silent as could be unless asked a question. His peers started a running joke that he was gonna be the newest in a long line of school shooters, a joke that was ultimately unfounded.

When he finally graduated, he gained a scholarship to Columbia University, where he studied biochemistry for 8 years, leaving with a Masters and a slight loss at what to do with his life. With his level of general easygoing attitude and general lack of care for much of his future, he moved down to Florida, eventually gaining a job at Coastal Daytona Academy as a biology teacher. It's a position he's held with a degree of care and happiness for almost a little under a decade now.

RP Sample: Already been accepted.
Other: Literally, anything else you would like to share about your character
Last edited by Anowa on Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:24 pm

Name: Adrian Blackburn
Sex: Male
Grade: N/A
Role: Shop Teacher
Birthday: 01/04/1984
Hometown: Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Appearance: See right.
Height, Weight, and Body Type: 6'4, 229 lbs, athletic frame.
Personality: Adrian is a no nonsense individual, any fooling about under his watch that could compromise someone's safety will be met with stiff punishment and no chance for excuses. That being said, he's more than capable of having a sense of humor, sometimes making light of his current state of health.
Sexual Orientation: X
Moral Alignment: Lawful Good
Skills: Well versed in machining and carpentry, a decorated combat veteran, lack of foot fatigue.
Biography: Born in 1984, in rural Nebraska, Adrian has always been a patriot. His father served in Vietnam in the USMC, his grandfather fought in WWII and Korea, and his great grandfather fought in The Great War, all had either told their stories directly, or had been told to him, instilling a sense of duty and inspiration into the boy. At the age of seventeen, Adrian was in the middle of a math lesson when news broke of the second plane being flown into the twin towers. After a few more hours, news broke around the nature of the attack. Being the red blooded American he was, he wanted to do something to help. So he joined the Young Marines, in an attempt to actually gain enough skills to enlist when he came of age.

When he did finally enlist, his prior activity in the YM immediately netted him with an E-2 rank and a bit of a buffer while in training. Not to say it was easy in anyway. After being skirted between Hawaii and California, he finally shipped out to Iraq as part of Iraqi Freedom in 2004. It was where he spent the next few years as a Lance Corporal. In 2007, after three years in it all, he finally ran out of luck. The then 23 year old Marine was one of three volunteers to drag a dead donkey off the road so the convoy could keep moving. Except the horse didn't die naturally. After moving it, a bomb hidden inside the emaciated and decaying donkey detonated. Killing the two other volunteers and removing Adrian's ability to and walk, and reducing his left hand to a mere two fingers and a thumb. But he lived.

After being shipped home, now with a quartet of new medals he would spend the next seven years in a slump of depression, PTSD induced anger, and anger at having let his friend die. Although his legs would be replaced with some rather neat prosthetics, and he would regain the ability to walk, the phantom pains in both his hand and legs remained. But he soldiered on, enrolling in a tool and die making apprenticeship and eventually earning his journeyman rating and spending some time on his own in machine shops. Eventually he became qualified for teaching, and took a job as a shop teacher in Daytona, after the previous shop teacher retired. It's where he;'s been working for the past two years.
RP Sample: Already been accepted.
Other: Owns and drives a 1968 Shelby GT500, a willed gift from his late father. His legs have been replaced by a pair of mechantronics designed by Hugh Herr.
Last edited by Anowa on Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:28 am

The V O I D wrote:I realized my post was too big/large so I'mma just simplify it and shave it down before posting it, but it will be posted very soon (<5 hours).

I know I said this, and I keep feeling bad for failing to follow through. Argh, why is this IC post so hard to get right?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:12 am

I apologize if my posting isn't as good as normal. Still trying to balance out having a job and RPing, and I'm always so tired at the end of the day right now I can't even brain to RP. Especially on Saturday which was busy as hell.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:19 am

The V O I D wrote:
The V O I D wrote:I realized my post was too big/large so I'mma just simplify it and shave it down before posting it, but it will be posted very soon (<5 hours).

I know I said this, and I keep feeling bad for failing to follow through. Argh, why is this IC post so hard to get right?

You are welcome to telegram me what you have, so I may offer input or suggestions on the matter!
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:21 am

Speaking of posts, once these technical difficulties are dealt with, I will advance us to the next part of the day soon. Hopefully around, or shortly after, the weekend if everything goes accordingly.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alaroma » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:41 am

Well, I'm just going to go ahead and post.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Hey guys, I know we've been lenient in the past about posting as unaccepted/pending characters, but it's becoming a bad precedent and it's about time we clamp down on it.

From here on out, it is strictly forbidden to do so.

Fortunately, I have the night off to be able to scan through everything and officially accept the pending applications or not, after some discussion with Co-OPs.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:12 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

You are welcome to telegram me what you have, so I may offer input or suggestions on the matter!

I'll do that probably soon if I can't figure it out in the next couple hours.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:29 pm

Kevin Robinson is...
Accepted.

Landry West is...
Accepted.

Selena West is...
Accepted.

Fang Li is...
Accepted.

Sarah Weber is...
Accepted.

Marcus Miller is...
Accepted.

Finnegan McElliot is...
Accepted.

Yanna Laawngthanganhidikhun is...
Accepted.

Mongkut “Luann” Laawngthanganhidikhun is...
Accepted.

Olympia Akhanteros is...
Pending.

I'll send you a message about the issue(s), either tonight or tomorrow.

Austin Summers is...
Accepted.

Anthony Cross is...
Accepted.

Adrian Blackburn is...
Accepted.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:24 am

OP, I'm gonna TG you my IC post so far in a little bit. Just gotta reformat it for the TG so it doesn't look wonked when I copypaste it.

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016

Postby Alaroma » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:11 pm

Name: Victoria Robinson
Sex: Female
Grade: 10th
Role: Student
Birthday: 11/06/2002
Hometown: Arlington, TX
Appearance:

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 5'4, 107 lbs, slim.
Personality: She's a very artsy kinda girl. The kind of girl who's kind of........trolly if you will.
Sexual Orientation: 0-1
Moral Alignment:[/] Chaotic Good
[b]Biography:

Born in Texas, she was the sort of child that got into everything. Strong willed, the sort that would hold their breath and pass out before eating their vegetables. This being all taken into account, growing up, she was the baby of the family. This lead to a kind of, "Protect her" from her Parents perspective. It did mean she was also given a hard time by her siblings at times to "Keep her in balance."

She's been a very active girl, with a wild imagination. This lead to her expressing it through various avenues, those being Theater, Singing, and art. Granted, she had as much grace as a giraffe at first, her singing sounded like it could break glass, and her art was stick figures. However she kept at it, and she made something of herself. With this, she began making better use of her skills. She began performing in Singing Competitions, performing in plays, competing in art competitions. She also began expanding, going into more digital art as she got older.

In School, she was a preppy girl. The "art" girl, but this is one who would help you draw certain things if you needed. She's also the "Take-No-Shit" girl, acting on what she views as "Right", which sometimes works out. Sometimes doesn't, as to her breaking Zachery Posner's nose from 8th grade for looking at her friend's ass "too suggestively." This all being made funnier that he tried getting with her later, whom she promptly rejected. This also lead to various experiences with "the office" in regards to the School. She's been known to cause trouble at times, but she was always "Doing what she thought right." when she did it. Or in other words, she had a bad tendency to take "high or low" shots. Interpret that how you will. This then lead into the Summer, which she went into her Digital Art, with a little bit of Photography. But she kinda just winged Photography.

In the summer, she also anticipated moving to Florida. Though she spent a lot of it trying to comfort Kevin, who claimed he needed none over the loss of his best friend. However, she could detect the switch in his demeanor. A switch most people wouldn't detect, but one she could. The fact Kevin hasn't been the "Same" since bugged her. None the less, she spent a lot of time with her brother. For one, during his time driving. She sort of had him drive her place at times. There was this one time though he messed up the directions in his efforts to get to a restaurant in Dallas, and drove them into a Scientology parking lot, which she didn't let him live down.

Now about to attend the new school in Florida, she's excited. First year of high-school, and three more years to slug through. While it's not going to be in Texas, she has a new environment to work in. Access to the beaches gives her a new place to think, and new people to be with, so this all taken into account, she looks towards the future with hope.
Skills: Drawing, Digital Art, Singing, Theater, Photography(Sorta, it's more of a hobby.)
RP Sample:
Other:
Last edited by Alaroma on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Eeri
Minister

Founded: Feb 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eeri » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:44 pm

Name: Billie Woods
Grade: 11th (Junior)
Role: Student (List class/job if otherwise)
Birthday: 08/01/2002
Hometown: Alma, Mississippi
Appearance:

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 5'5, 105 lbs
Personality: Very plucky and outgoing, she's happy to talk with just about anyone who will talk to her and she's very confident in herself and abilities. She doesn't have that much care for school but she does it anyway. She's also a bit impulsive and ready to jump to anything before really thinking it through all the way.
Sexual Orientation: 0, Heterosexual
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good
Skills: Animal raising, tending, gardening, cultivating, mechanical work
Biography: Born in a tiny town in rural Mississippi and growing up on her family farm. she's the oldest of 5 siblings. Her family is very close and tight nit and has gone through just about everything life can possibly throw at them, living in the middle of nowhere Mississippi. Tornadoes, floods, hurricanes, they've seen it all but what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger, so says her pa. Despite some hardships they've always pulled through and made due in the end but close calls remain.

Being the oldest, she's always had to set a good example for her younger siblings but every so often she's set herself up with her rebellious streak including a rather lucid time with her boyfriend. Given her family is pretty religious, including her the ideas of pre-marital relations scare them so sending her off to a school to be away from him for a while is the best they can get, even if it means sacrificing a hand. Billie isn't too keen on it given it sends her away from her boyfriend, friends, school and of course all the farm where her mind and heart always are but she'll make due.

She suspects she'll likely be a farmer herself one day, hopefully with her high-school sweetheart, providing they can weather the storm of being apart from each other. Until then she goes through the motions of high school, making average in most of her classes.
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?p=33128657#p33128657

Other: Literally, anything else you would like to share about your character
Last edited by Eeri on Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:28 pm

Forgot to send TG because of an IRL occurrence that is personal. I'll send it as soon as I can tomorrow, but stuff's going on right now. Sorry.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:21 pm

Name: Rachel Foxx
Grade: 11th, Junior
Role: Boarding Student
Birthday: 16 years old. October 19th, 2000.
Hometown: Seymour, Missouri, United States
Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 5'6", 131 pounds, and she's pretty well built. She's not like, super strong or anything like that, but she does have decent muscles and such. Doesn't seem to be overly skinny, either, but she's by no means overweight. She's just done enough work regularly that it has made her "toned" well, or however you would put it.
Personality: As far as personality goes, she seems to be super energetic a lot. Not always, but sometimes, yeah. Especially when it comes to fangirling, like when it involves her favorite racer. So yeah, she gets a bit hyper about things. But she can be very laid back and mellow when it counts. Just...not if she's watching a race, which she hasn't really got the opportunity to watch a race in person yet. Just on YouTube and television. She seems to do well with friends, and likes hanging out with them and having a good time, whatever that might mean. She likes doing stuff. She doesn't do well when it comes to sitting around a lot, so she's the type that does good when she has friends to do things with, like going to parks, fairs, and such like that. So she seems to be that overly excited friend that is just a fun loving friend to be around, even if possibly a bit overbearing at times with her also being the type to likely randomly hug you if you did something to make her really happy.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual. 0 on the Kinsey Scale.
Moral Alignment: Neutral Good
Personal Skills: 1.Mechanical work on cars (Though isn't amazing with it, she just knows a lot of stuff)
2.Eventually driving skills
3.Fixing random things up
4.General car and racing knowledge
5.Fairly well versed on guns and how to shoot them, thanks to her father being keen on teaching her.
6.Can handle work on a farm quite well.
7.Good with horses, as she grew up with them, along with various other farm animals.
8.Fairly decent at the acoustic guitar
Personal Vulnerabilities: Has a habit of getting rather obsessive over things, like cars, race car drivers, and various celebrities in general. Can do the same with people in general as well. This can be a problem if it gets too extreme. Also seems to happen for all sorts of things, for better or worse. May come off as a bit childish at times. Doesn't seem to do particularly well when things start to get too tough, easily crumbling when life is grim.
Biography: Rachel, from a young age, developed an obsession with cars. She LOVES cars of all types. Super cars, sports cars, muscle cars, electric cars, rally cars, you name it, she enjoys it. She's always looking at the new latest cars to see which ones are cool, and looking at the tech behind them. She also watches all sorts of types of races, from Nascar, rally, rally cross, etc. And not just cars. She enjoys motorcycles and such as well, just prefers cars. Either way, she loves it all, and it's a huge part of her life now. She's helped her parents with their car before because she knows more about the inside of a car then they do.

She wishes she had cars to fiddle with, or had a car period, but her parents haven't let her own one yet. Which is really frustrating to her. She's 16, why can't she drive now?! But her parents continuously seem to be hesitant to let her learn. The most likely reason is that they're afraid, because she said that she wants to grow up and be a racer like some of her favorite racers, so that makes them a little hesitant to give her a car, because they're worried that she's going to speed and race in it or something. But for her, it's just pure frustration. She wants to learn how to drive so she can EVENTUALLY get good at racing, not BE a street racer. That's not really her plan. Speeding though, she might speed, because I can't say that she'll be great with everything, but street racing would be a pretty big no for her. Eventually she hopes to convince her parents to let her drive, but right now, that's still a battle.

She also grew up as a Christian, because of her parents being Christian's, and she adapted the belief in Christianity as well. She grew up in the Bible belt, so it wasn't like it was entirely surprising. However, religious or not, she's not very preachy about it. It's just there, a part of her. Her parents are a little more preachy about it than she is. But she definitely believes nonetheless, she just doesn't want to shove it down peoples throats. Because she respects other peoples tastes and possibly their beliefs, and doesn't want to come off as annoying by talking about God all the time or something like that, so she keeps it more to herself. She isn't afraid to show that she is religious, though, you just might not immediately take note because of her only really praying or seeming religious when she is by herself, or occasionally talking about it. She isn't extremely religious, anyway, so that helps her not be quite as preachy as some people can be. Those that are extremely religious for her, at least depending on how you approach it, can come off as crazy a lot, so she is more laid back about her beliefs.

Rachel had grown up in Missouri with her family. They lived on a farm, and they were all rather hard working. She knew exactly what hard work was like, working her ass off on the daily to keep up with the farm life. She was used to getting down and dirty, as it was just a part of her life on the farm and working with her hard life country parents. Her dad had also taken her shooting countless times, so she had an appreciation for guns quite a bit. This was also where she ended up just getting a love for cars, mostly naturally. In replacement compared to a normal teenage girl with, say, magazines full of hot boys everywhere, or maybe even horses, she just had car magazines everywhere, though a lot of the time now she simply looked them up online. And there was a mix of some of the others, as well, but mostly horses.

Eventually, although she would certainly miss her family, she had decided to try out a boarding school in Florida. And now here she was, in Florida, starting her first year at Coastal Daytona High School. Already though, she was missing her parents and siblings, and farm, but she had to do something with her life.
RP Sample: A girl best described as acting like a fan girl all the time, mostly about anything to do with cars.
Other: She was the oldest of three children. There were her parents, Matthew and Rebecca, and her 12-year old sister Charlotte and her 7-year old brother Tony. Hopes to be some sort of professional racer someday, though she isn't exactly sure in what type of racing yet. Likes racing movies, for obvious reasons. Pretty much anything with her revolves around cars. Her family owned quite a nice farm on some rather good acreage, that also had stables and such for horses.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:26 pm

Name: Riley Mason
Grade: Junior (11th)
Role: Student
Birthday: 16 years old. September 21st, 2000
Hometown: Kellogg, Idaho, United States
Appearance:

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 5'3", 113 pounds, seemingly straight
Personality: Is the type to get overly protective of people sometimes, which can just come off as a bit overbearing to, say, her child, or her boyfriend when it will eventually come to more serious situations. Gets jealous under very rare occasions, but they're usually especially weird occasions. Seems pretty laid back most of the time, though, not really doing much other than just hanging out. But this may be due to the fact that she's almost always tired, and generally stressed as well, making her just laid back because of that. That's not to say that she isn't the type to have a little fun sometimes. There are definitely moments where she's interested in doing something more exciting, including a bit of partying, though nothing really wild. Seems to have periods of getting easily irritable or angry, but this could also be stress and lack of sleep related. And she never gets really angry or anything, she may just come off as a bit rude due to irritation about something. Can be argumentative at times, but she quickly becomes aware of the fact that this is a flaw of hers to get argumentative over too many things. It seems like she isn't really one that would that easily get pushed around by others, as she is one to actually stand up for herself. Appears to have a naturally caring nature, reinforced even more so recently. She was always considered caring, compassionate, and generous back in the church community. On the right thing, she can be very dedicated. Is also very professional under the right circumstances, like at her work, or school.
Sexual Orientation: About as heterosexual as you can get. 0 on the kinsey scale
Moral Alignment: Lawful Good
Personal Skills: 1.Rather good at snowboarding, though that activity is sort of at a dead end currently.
2.Has a decent amount of economic knowledge
3.Naturally has motherly instincts and seems to naturally be good with being motherly in general.
4.Has a good understanding of law related stuff already. More so than your average person of her age.
Biography: Riley was born and raised in Kellogg, Idaho, to a rather strict, and conservative religious family. She went to church every Sunday with her family, especially since her dad was the pastor of the local Church. So it was definitely a big deal for the pastor's daughter to be going to Church every Sunday and listening to her father. And of course her siblings, meaning her brother and sister. Her brother was older than her by 2 years, and her sister was younger than her by 2 years. They were all very active in the church community, and she was always considered the "kind and caring pastor's daughter", while her sister was kind of just there and her brother was so so.

This was how she met her best friend and to-eventually-be boyfriend Benton when she was about 8, as they both went to the same school as each other and the same church. They had quickly become friends once they had actually started to talk to each other at church, and from that point on they would talk regularly every Sunday and at school. In no time at all, they had become best friends, and seemed to want to hang around each other as much as possible. They were always over at each other's houses when there wasn't school or Church going on, or they weren't busy with homework. At least, until they become more of teenagers and such, where they more just messaged each other and hung out at school, or again, Church.

This friendship continued into their tweens and teens, and this was unsurprisingly where things began to develop in other ways. When they were 12, the two of them ended up kissing each other, but it was a very small thing. This was however when they began to realize that they had romantic feeling's for each other, or at least as much as a 12-year old could realize such feeling's. They didn't do much with these feeling's for the next year, though, except maybe some kissing here and there. That was until they turned 13. At that point they decided to make it official with the blessing of her parents, for them to date. Her parents always thought the two of them were cute, so of course they were fine with them dating, though this led to a more thorough talk about sexual things. About how they must "abstain" until marriage, as it was wrong to do so in any other way.

This, not terribly surprisingly, did not work. When they were late into 14 after dating for about a year 1/2, in early August, the two of them were at Benton's house and decided to play in the nearby river for a while. They had decided to go on a sort of "date", in a way, which was pretty much just a day dediciated to the two of them and them having fun all day. Well, they had a bit more fun than they were bargaining for, and after their hormones started to run high from the fun of the day and just the happiness of being together, well, they had sex with each other.

From that point, they just kept their mouth shut about what happened, except to each other. It would look really bad if they found out the Pastor's daughter had sex before marriage, and at 14. But this did not last very long. About a month later, she was noticing things about her behaving weirdly, and she just felt slightly off. So at the realization of what it could be, at some point, in secret, she had decided to do a pregnancy test to deny or confirm her fears and worries. They ended up being true. She was pregnant. And it became quite hard to pretend like nothing happened when you were pregnant. She would start to panic, and then told Benton. But she kept it between the two of them until it hit the point where there was no possible way of hiding it from her parents, which was a few months later.

This led to a massive mess once her parents had found out. They were horrified and in disbelief that their "Sweet, innocent daughter" would do such a thing. The daughter that was supposed to be a pillar of the local community at church as the pastor's daughter. There was some time of them trying to keep her out of the spotlight at church, not allowing her to go to church with them anymore and explaining it away. But it hit a certain point where they came up with a decision, and being rather extreme parents that take certain things more serious than they probably should, decided that their morals were more important than their child, and they seemingly disowned her and kicked her out, likely explaining what happened in the church. The community seemingly turned against her at that point, and likely Benton, but somehow the girl who gets pregnant even though she isn't the single participent seems to get the worst of it often. She had to say goodbye to everything that she had come to know and love, like the community, and she felt betrayed. Even by her own sibling's, though they seemed more reluctant about the whole thing.

At that point, they were stuck with a friend, whose family took care of them while they figured out their situation. Eventually though out came the baby, and the stress of dealing with al of that that would follow. They eventually got the ability to move in with one of Benton's grandparents in Florida, which is now where they reside and will be going back to school with for the year, as her first two years of high school were rather wild. At this point, they were already trying to juggle paying for at least some of a house with part time jobs, a baby, and school all at the same time. They definitely had a lot cut out for them dealing with all of this at once.
RP Sample: A young teen girl has a big event that happens in her life and the drama that follows.
Other: Owns a red 2007 Toyota Camry SE. Wants to get into family law school to help families in need, but especially children who may be suffering abuse or neglect, or may be going through difficult times in other ways. Will probably settle for just being a social worker, though.
Last edited by Corrian on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:46 pm

Imperial, for some reason my post won't translate to the TG box very well when I tested it.

I'll try and TG it to you later, but it might look sloppy.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:53 pm

The V O I D wrote:Imperial, for some reason my post won't translate to the TG box very well when I tested it.

I'll try and TG it to you later, but it might look sloppy.

No worries, pal. I'm not too picky with how it looks via telegram. ;)

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:40 am

I have one more application after this, which is a teacher.

Name: Ula Zagorsky
Gender: Potentially agender solely because she doesn't remotely think of gender, just herself as some human being going on about life.
Grade: 11th (Though probably could be college level at this point), Junior
Role: Boarding Student
Birthday: 16 years old. November 2nd, 2000
Hometown: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 5'2", 117 pounds, average body size
Personality: Ula is a very intelligent, hard working individual. She seems to live to work on anything related to tech. In fact, she seems to lack a social or romantic life or anything such like that in place of work. She's always focused on messing around with code, programming, fiddling with tech stuff, and little else. She seems to have a hard time taking a joke, and jokes usually go over her head, and she tries to make a rational response to them. So sarcasm and jokes around her usually just get a serious response, because she doesn't get them. It's as if her brain CAN'T understand them. Along with her lack of understanding anything that doesn't have to do with tech, she seems to be a bit honest a lot, and has little regard for other people. Not because she's like, evil or something and doesn't care about them. She just generally emotionally can't feel connected to people and ends up coming off as selfish because there might be this amazing thing she discovered or whatnot that she pays more attention to then someone maybe needing her. So this pretty much all leads back to the fact her minds just programmed for tech work, and little else.
Sexual Orientation: Asexual simply due to her minds way of working. She wouldn't be able to identify someones interest in her at all. X on the Kinsey Scale.
Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Personal Skills: Pretty much all sorts of tech related stuff. She knows a lot of programming, though not all of it. She knows coding, hacking (Though she doesn't have much use for it that often), wiring with electronic stuff, and various other basic maintenance sort of stuff. Seems to know how to use gadgets well in general, almost always doing something on a tablet, phone, or computer.
Personal Vulnerabilities: Seems to get easily frustrated when things aren't going right. Can't really relate to people and their emotions at all, or pick up on what they're trying to hint at.
Biography: Ula is a single child, and a rather intelligent one at that. She seems to have a strange mind, which always seems to be thinking about tech related things to do. She has made robots in the past, programming them and such like that. She was one to heavily utilize those lego Mindstorms robots, and making them do stuff quite well with her own creations and ideas for them, instead of just following the pre determined builds. Her life seems to revolve around this, doing little else. If you want to hang out with her, good luck, as she would probably ignore you. She doesn't really have any friends since she started going to this school a couple of years ago, focusing on grades and the things that she does on a daily basis. Honestly, she gets bored here. She feels too advanced for being here, and like she should just have a job already. Or go to college at least. But for the time being, she keeps trudging through the easiness that is high school.
RP Sample: A girl who prefers almost nothing but working, and little else.
Other: Has a long term goal to become likely some sort of science engineer, potentially working for, say, SpaceX, NASA, Tesla, or any more interesting tech related company like that. Something not involving being an employee at Facebook, but truly something interesting and inovative. Being a part of something groundbreaking would be nice.
My Last.FM and RYM

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:33 am

Fantastic news. Now that I have gotten my computer, and a GREATLY oversized computer screen (accidentally -- lols :lol: ), progress is back-on-track on advancing the storyline(s).

I appreciate your patience with me, and these technical difficulties. You will all be soon rewarded with a treat.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015

Postby Chewion » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:48 am

Imperial Esplanade wrote:Fantastic news. Now that I have gotten my computer, and a GREATLY oversized computer screen (accidentally -- lols :lol: ), progress is back-on-track on advancing the storyline(s).

I appreciate your patience with me, and these technical difficulties. You will all be soon rewarded with a treat.

A cookie?
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:54 pm

Chewion wrote:
Imperial Esplanade wrote:Fantastic news. Now that I have gotten my computer, and a GREATLY oversized computer screen (accidentally -- lols :lol: ), progress is back-on-track on advancing the storyline(s).

A cookie?

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:53 am

This post is not the "treat" as promised, which will come once I finish wrapping things up between Eric and Sophia in the form of a collaboration post, since Flattnerk is unable to post for the time being due to real life reasons. Once we have gotten to that point, a first-day assembly will be held in the gymnasium, followed by an optional, and rather eventful, classroom scene in the classroom thread to kick off the first day. From there, we may or may not time-skip to the weekend party scene, pending, of course, the results of the poll I am moments away from putting up.

On another note, I will be going through the applications tab and making corrections to the roster as I had noticed not every accepted character is listed as "accepted," or even "pending." If you could all please take the time to go through both lists I have set up, and inform me of any discrepancies, I would truly be most appreciative.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:01 am

And, the poll is up. You may begin voting.

Newly-submitted/still-pending applications to be reviewed tonight.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015

Postby Chewion » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:28 pm

So how do dorks work? Are they not supposed to be left after a certain time?
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse