NATION

PASSWORD

Coastal Daytona Academy: A High School Roleplay [OOC|DEAD]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Maligard
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 15, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maligard » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:12 pm

Maligard wrote:
Imperial Esplanade wrote:([url=^Insert%20image%20here]Image[/url])

Ok, thank you.

It would not let me put the picture on there.

The link to the picture is in the bio anyways.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:21 pm

Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:22 pm

Simply copy-and-paste what I just posted into 'appearance,' take out the [quote=imperial esplanade-blah-blah-blah] [/quote] parts, and post.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Maligard
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maligard » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Name: Logan Grimm

Sex: Male

Grade:10th

Role: Student, works at a local comic book store

Birthday: 09/17/2001

Hometown: Lexington, Kentucky

Appearance: Image

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 6'0, 160 lbs, slim

Personality: He is a jokester, most of the jokes that he makes can sometimes head into R to X-rated territory, which gets him in trouble a lot. He is very loyal, and he’d do anything to protect his friends and family. On some days though, he can be very quiet, and if somebody asks him why, he will respond that he is in deep thought, but some people believe that's not true. He is also very caring, and because of this, tends to ask people if they are having a bad day, and if so, he will try to cheer them up. He is also very outgoing, keeping a positive attitude almost everyday.

Sexual Orientation:0

Moral Alignment: Neutral Good

Skills: Logan is a fast runner, which is why he was on the track team back in his old school in Kentucky. He is also skilled in cooking. He is skilled with a guitar, whether it be an electric or acoustic. He also loves working on cars, which is why he had automotive technology at his old school. He is very skilled in welding.

Biography: Logan Grimm was born on September 17th, 2001, and is the only child in his family. His mother works as an estate agent, and his father is an FBI agent. He attended school there, and because he loves hiking, he joined the track team. Sometime at his old school, he got in trouble for something he didn’t do. After the school wouldn’t do anything about it, his family decided it was time to leave and moved to Daytona in December 2017 to find a better school. He began working at the comic book store after Christmas Break to pay for his car. His family eventually decided for him to attend Daytona Coastal Academy, and he wishes to join the Track Team there. His family is rich, but not too rich, and own a house near the academy.

RP Sample: (I guess this is what you mean, Idk)Logan woke up to the sound of the alarm clock on his phone going off, he always hated that sound because it meant that he had school. He groaned and turned over, getting on his phone and pressing the ‘Stop’ button. He then got up, turned on the lights in his room, and started to get ready for school. First, he brushed his teeth, then went over to this closet to pick out some clothes, and he began to fix his hair. “Looking good Mr. Grimm.” he said to himself, smiling. After that, he ran down the stairs, got out a pack of poptarts and milk. He proceeded to eat, and after that, he got out of the house and got in his 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, leaving his house and heading for the academy.

Other: Drives to school in a 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, rock and roll fan, a bit emo, and he also tends to hang around with a lot of girls, but if he has a boy bestfriend or two, he’ll hang out with them.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:29 pm

That should suffice.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Maligard
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maligard » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:32 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:That should suffice.

Alright

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:39 pm

Man, this guy won't get along with any of my characters...

Maligard
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maligard » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:47 pm

Charlia wrote:Man, this guy won't get along with any of my characters...

And why is that?

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:55 pm

Maligard wrote:
Charlia wrote:Man, this guy won't get along with any of my characters...

And why is that?
Because none of them are going to appreciate someone making obscene jokes.

Though Ryan would probably be the most chill about it.

Maligard
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maligard » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Charlia wrote:
Maligard wrote:
And why is that?
Because none of them are going to appreciate someone making obscene jokes.

Though Ryan would probably be the most chill about it.

Oh

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:44 pm

I'm transitioning onto my computer soon, thus I will be able to look over applications in awhile.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:01 pm

Ever so slowly working on a post
Times are looking grim these days~

New Flattnerk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Flattnerk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:15 pm

Terintania wrote:Ever so slowly working on a post

Looking forward to it!

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:15 pm

got a half ass post up
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:35 pm

Great work, everyone. Looking over applications right now.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:43 pm

Got my post up. Asher is free for intraction from anyone, by the way, if anyone wants to check out the kid with the over the top bike and LED bike outfit :P
Last edited by Terintania on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:04 am

Name: Landry West
Sex: Female
Grade: 9th, Freshman
Role: Day Student
Birthday: 14 years old. June 8th, 2003
Hometown: Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 5'4", 123 pounds, average body type like her sister.
Personality: Landry was more cheery and perky than her sister, Selena, though wasn't really full on hyper and bouncy. Not all the time, anyway. Seems to be quite the girly girl, generally being very much into dressing up and looking nice as possible. She can do this for boys, or just because she wants to. But she definitely goes out of her way to make herself look nice for boys if she finds someone she's interested in. That includes putting makeup on, and just dressing up nicely for them. Is generally rather friendly, though sometimes comes off as a little insensitive unintentionally depending on the situation. Very much a romantic, seeming to naturally love anything especially romantic. Fairly sexually open, kind of like her sister in this regard. Though being open about their sexuality seems to run in the family altogether. Can be a bit argumentative at times, creating unintentional drama.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual. 1 on the Kinsey Scale.
Moral Alignment: Neutral Good
Personal Skills: Has quite the interest in volleyball, and fairly good at it, too. To a lesser extent, surfing, but definitely something she does at times too. Naturally swimming goes with this as well.
Personal Vulnerabilities: Worries a little too much about how she looks in the eyes of others, specifically boys opinions on her. Seems to get a little too attached to people sometimes, especially in relationships. And oftentimes too easily. She can love too easily, which connects to the last couple of things, since it pretty much means she falls for people easily and gets too attached because of it. Can become easily obsessed as well, and in the process, possessive.
Biography: Like her sister, Landry has lived in Daytona Beach her entire life, as you would expect. And similarly to her sister, she knows her homeworld by heart. She does not know Daytona Beach as well as her sister, but she knows it well enough nonetheless. She knows where pretty much all of the malls are, and the noteworthy shopping centers and stores. Because she is quite the shopper. One of her biggest activities is just hanging out and shopping with other girls, especially at the mall. Though sometimes it is merely to hang out, and she doesn't just spend tons on clothes. She does own quite a bit of clothes, though. If not that, she's also usually hanging out at the beach. A large chunk of the details related to her can also be found in her sisters bio, as that is where the explanations about her family go.

This year, Landry would start to go to the same high school that her sister had been going to for the last few years, but as a day student, and not a boarding student like her sister was. She didn't really have much interest in boarding at the moment, and liked to go back to her parents house. Not to mention it would be kind of depressing of all the children left to board. She hoped that this year would be exciting, however, and that high school would turn out to be an interesting experience for her. But there was a high chance that there would be quite a lot of team drama in the year to come.
RP Sample: A romance movie plot in the making.
Other: 1 of 3 siblings, and two parents. Her parents were Lora and Gabriel West, and her siblings were Selena and Richard West. Likes to go to dances, balls, and various kinds of events like that. Enjoys if she has a romantic outing, typically no matter how it is done. Currently, she has never dated, but she plans on having that change this year.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:05 am

Name: Selena West
Sex: Female
Grade: 11th, Junior
Role: Boarding Student
Birthday: 16 years old. July 12th, 2001
Hometown: Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Height, Weight, and Body Type: 5'6", 137 pounds, rather average body type.
Personality: Selena is generally pretty laid back as a person, just wanting to hang out and have a good time. That doesn't mean that she just casually sits around at parties or anything. At parties she's actually usually rather engaged in the activities of said party. It isn't that she's not a social person. She very much is. Just she doesn't typically go all absolutely wild. But then there are times where she is just chilling on the beach around a campfire, chatting to people that she knows, be it from school or elsewhere. Or even just merely by herself, chilling on the beach. She isn't the nicest person you'll ever meet, but she makes up for what she may lack in super proper manners and friendliness by being about as loyal of a friend as you could wish for. While she doesn't go out of her way to be super polite, if she likes you as a person, she will be there for you when you need it almost always. Need some advice about something? She will do what she can to help you. Having an emotional breakdown? She will also be there for you. There may only be a select few friends that she would be loyal to on such a level, but you should consider yourselves lucky if you're among them. It seems like she rarely gets angry about things, though she is likely scary when she is actually angry. More often she defuses stupid from people with sarcastic comments instead of getting angry about it. A lot of the time, she rarely engages with people like that, anyway, though sometimes it does happen. Isn't a huge flirt, but isn't not a flirt, either. Kind of depends on the situation at hand. Seems to be fairly open to sexual encounters, and just physical intimacy in general. Doesn't really shy away from intimacy in public. There are various other little quirks about her, but those tend to be more interesting to find out about in the RP itself.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual. Has dated males and females about equally. Literal 3 on the Kinsey Scale.
Moral Alignment: Lawful Good
Personal Skills: The biggest thing would probably be surfing, as she's a rather prominent surfer. Swimming as well. Also good at just identifying things related to sea life in general.
Personal Vulnerabilities: Seems to get easily impatient when something she isn't enjoying takes too long, though is rather patient when it comes to anything else. Occasionally let's her thoughts get the best of her and ends up unnecessarily arguing with people. Gets a bit carried away with things sometimes, usually when she wants to do something and others might not want to. A bit jealous at times, though doesn't seem to get super jealous.
Biography: Selena has lived in Daytona Beach her entire life. Daytona Beach is her home in every way imaginable. She knows the city by heart at this point, seemingly knowing where everything is by memory. Same can be said about places nearby, as well. Besides, say, random houses, but anywhere of note, she knows right where it is because she has been everywhere throughout her childhood, and now as a teen. She's wandered around freely through town on multiple occasions, especially in her teens. Her parents seem pretty accepting of their children wandering freely, as long as they bring their phones, maybe some basic protection just in case, and typically don't stay out too late. Or if they do, inform their parents beforehand that they're staying out late. Though once you're an adult and out and about, then whatever, they just have to hope for the best. Even for Selena, they kind of have to, since she is now boarding at a school, though she still tends to keep them informed, and does come around home often. She was excited to turn 16, because that was when she felt like she could increasingly be independent. She got her learners permit when she was 15 1/2, and got her license as soon as she turned 16. Like, on her birthday. Then, she got herself a car, or more like her parents got her one and she picked it out, which is a Land Rover Defender 110. It felt like a good beach adventure vehicle, and it could hold lots of supplies for trips and traveling, while also holding her surf board.

As far as her family went, they seemed to be quite a close family, all of them getting along with each other quite well. They have a lot of family events, like gaming night and such like that. Or just going out and doing stuff together. There seems to be a rather lax view on what their children do, too. They aren't about overly restricting them, by not allowing them to do so until they're a certain age. Wander town? Just be careful. Go around and party? Don't drink too much, don't do hard drugs, don't do anything too stupid, don't drink and drive, and just generally be safe. Become sexually active? Well, it's only human nature. Just make sure you listen to all of the sex education they taught you and be safe about it, or don't get caught up in it all too much and get stupid about it. They've all been taught endless details about all of that. Their thoughts seemed to pretty much come down to "Your dad and I had sex at 16, then married and had you guys at 18. It is only natural you'll experiment no matter what we tell you to do even if we cared", or something along those lines. They seemed to simply carry on with various things like this when it came to what their children did, like don't commit any major crimes, drive safely, yadda yadda, making their children quite open to things in the world, no matter what it was. And really, it seemed to be a good approach for their children, at least most of them. Lastly, their family house looked like this

Now for more on Selena herself, she seems to like just having lots of fun. She's always wandering around town, as implied above, going to various shops, food places, events, and so on. She seems to love just enjoying a cities culture, and exploring it, finding things to do. But of course, she spends a large chunk of her life on the beach itself. She is a swimmer and surfer by heart, so it makes sense. Has spent many days and nights on the beach, lounging, having campfires, partying, whatever. The beach is practically her life, and she wouldn't know what to do without it. The beach is probably where most of her first kisses with dates have happened, and likely her first kiss period, though that was more of a test and they quickly decided that they lacked chemistry, and kept with just being good friends. That would be Eric. Since then, she has had various dates and short term relationships, but none really clicked. She seemed to have a thing with not really minding dating, though, so if one didn't work out, she tended to just move on with her life and eventually go for the next person. She never seemed to bother dating too seriously, though did hope for something nice to happen. But so far, there has been nothing very long lasting, and currently, she is single. Beyond this, she was a long time friend with Eric, them knowing each other for quite a while. They even attempted to see if they felt anything for each other once, but it did not work out. Instead, they're just real good childhood friends who are probably there for each other when they need it. And she had been at this school since she was 14 years old, this being the start of her 3rd year, and hopefully, her best year yet.
RP Sample: An adventurous girl just trying to make the most out of life and enjoy her time here while it lasts.
Other: 1 of 3 siblings, and two parents. Her parents were Lora and Gabriel West, and her siblings were Landry and Richard West. Smokes a bit of pot here and there, but that's generally about it and doesn't do it all the time, just recreationally here and there. Wants to be a marine biologist. Likes vacations and road trips, and chilling to some nice road trip music at the same time. Seems to have a thing for psychedelic music, but isn't exclusive to that in the least, though does tend to have a general style.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:34 am

Ryan Weber is...
Accepted.

Logan Grimm is...
Accepted.

Maxine Monroe is...
Accepted.

Jordan Evensen is...
Accepted.

Grant Allen is...
Accepted.

You're lucky I know you, Ky.

Amanda Bridges is...
Accepted.

Milo Bernthal is...
Accepted.

Michael Diaz is...
Pending.

We've still got to work out some things. Check your telegrams, I messaged you about the issue.

Everett Chambers is...
Accepted.

Cameron Vanstraaten is...
Accepted.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015

Postby Chewion » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:43 am

Sweet.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:47 am

What is to come, post-wise, is not exactly my most proudest of work. Though be as it may, I certainly do hope you all enjoy it as much as I did whilst writing it.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015

Postby Chewion » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:50 am

Imperial Esplanade wrote:What is to come, post-wise, is not exactly my most proudest of work. Though be as it may, I certainly do hope you all enjoy it as much as I did whilst writing it.

It’s ok buddy.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

North Daecon
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Daecon » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:11 am

(ignore double post inbound)
Last edited by North Daecon on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

North Daecon
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Daecon » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:11 am

What is the whole standard image thing about? Like, I think it means instead of choosing a celeb or famous person, just Google high school portraits or clothing model or something and pick a picture that fits?

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:12 am

North Daecon wrote:What is the whole standard image thing about? Like, I think it means instead of choosing a celeb or famous person, just Google high school portraits or clothing model or something and pick a picture that fits?

Correct, that is precisely the request being made.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse