NATION

PASSWORD

Welcome to Omega station OOC (Character, Sci Fi, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should i post the IC soon, as in on monday/by Tuesday, or wait and hope for more people before Wed?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:42 pm

Post it
80%
Wait
20%

Total votes : 5

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:22 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:

Will not be able to properly respond for some time, but I have windows fine access for the moment,but what's the problem?

Response will be on monday/Tuesday at the earliest. There is a base image for the Nah'ni and descriptions in their spoiler, but chuckles appearance can be different, as there are more humanoid/less alien Variants among the Castes.

Could be a Gatherer/Vizier Variant, as though Vizier are always male, certain traits can carry over regardless of gender, same for Queens

Hi Shadow!

Hello, still have no internet, but Ihave wifi aaccess through my phone at certain places, for a time.

Anyways you guys have questions ask and I shall answer when I can.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:23 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:Hi Shadow!

Hello, still have no internet, but Ihave wifi aaccess through my phone at certain places, for a time.

Anyways you guys have questions ask and I shall answer when I can.

I personally don't have any questions, but I think Harb did.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:49 pm

Tag has docked.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse