NATION

PASSWORD

Mystery on the Cross Continental Express (OOC, Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:28 am

Phoenix2012 wrote:Nation Name: Phoenix2012
Past RP’s: Family

Discord?: Y

IC Name: Jonathan Clark
Picture: (Image)
Biography: Jon was born to a wealthy family with a long history of military service. Growing up in the midst of the second world war, as a child, he longed for the glory of the military. His father was a Naval captain during the war, and his uncle a colonel in the Marine Corp. Most of all, he looked up to his older brother, who was a pilot in the Army Air Corps and downed a dozen enemy planes during the war. Not being old enough to enlist during the war, he was made to study at a private school while the war waged on. To his disappointment, the war ended before his graduation, and instead he took several years off to travel the world. After returning home, he joined the USAF not long after its establishment in 1951, and saw action flying the new F-86 during the Korean conflict. He rose through the ranks quickly, partially due to his flamboyant personality, and partially through his family influence. Post war, the lack of action was not enough to keep Jon content, and he often took time off to travel and seek adventure. In his spare time, he has picked up activities such as hunting, skydiving, mountain climbing, diving, racing, and sailing, and anything else that gives him a thrill. However, despite his family's attempts to convince him to settle down, he continues to seek an adventurous lifestyle, and rumor has it that he has had numerous flings and affairs.

Personality: Very confident, flamboyant, almost cocky, fun loving and adventure seeking
Dislikes: the mundane
Any Misc Facts:

Occupation on the train: resident

Rooming with: Undecided (preferably a stunning, unmarried young woman ;) )
Willingness to have a secret?: Y

1010102 DO NOT REMOVE

Add something about investing early on, and you are accepted my good man! Welcome aboard! Also, accepted as a Co-OP
Last edited by Industrial West Virginia on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The absolute madman.

Phoenix2012
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Phoenix2012 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:58 am

Edited

World Census Organization
Spokesperson

Founded: May 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby World Census Organization » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:25 pm

NS Name: World Census Organization

IC Name: Sister Agrippina
Picture:

Biography:
Adalene Harris was born in the year 1920 to French-immigrant mother and an American father in a rural Wisconsin town. Her father worked his entire life as a carpenter while her mother was both a housewife and a seamstress. Adalene was the middle child of the family, with two older brothers, and 2 younger brothers. Her mother originally immigrated to the US to escape the European front of WWI, and often regale her children about her life before the war. As the only daughter, Adalene was especially close to her father, and often helped him in his workshop.
When she turned 22, Adalene volunteered to join the American forces in Europe as an army nurse, not out of obligation, but as an opportunity to see her mother's home country.

Her time as a nurse was the most impactful in Adalene's life. She worked in a field hospital where she quickly learned how to treat both combat wounds and exposure to the elements. As the allied armies advanced into Germany, they soon started discovering the Nazi Concentration Camps. Many of the liberated prisoners were sent to nearby field hospitals for emergency treatment, and Adalene's was one of them. She spent months caring for the survivors, many calling her their 'savior' or 'guardian angel'. While a great many made a good recovery, she couldn't help but responsible for those who perished. Nightmares of starving, frost-bitten people grabbing her still haunt her to this day.

Upon returning to the US in 1946, Adalene struggled with civilian life. She wandered through the next two years taking temporary jobs as secretaries or nurses as she needed them. Her only purpose was to flee the constant nightmares. At the end of her proverbial rope, she joined a small convent in New York and took up the name Sister Agrippina. There, she earned her keep from her woodworking skills and volunteered daily at a nearby hospital.
Last June, her youngest brother, a banker in Los Angles, contacted her saying he received a complimentary train ticket from an investment with NANR, and proposed a visit with his family for two months. After a discussion with the Reverend Mother, she accepted.

Personality: Sister Agrippina's austere exterior doesn't hide much. She is a very cautious and hardworking individual who appreciates what beauty can be found in the world. Her time as a WWII nurse has exposed her to the 'worst of humanity' and has given her a melancholy view of life. Even though she works to help the world, she understands why some fall to the vices of humanity.

Likes: Altruism, Beautiful Objects, Craftsmen, Medical Professionals, Hard Workers, Religiousness
Dislikes: Deception, Unrepentant People, War, Idleness, Rudeness, Mistreatment of Workers

Any Misc Facts: Has significant medical knowledge and wood crafting skills. Is a fairly bad cook (not bad as in food poisoning, but as in why would you ever mix those foods together bad). Likes the color blue. Speaks and reads English, French, and Church Latin. Can recognize (but not understand) German.

Occupation on the train: N/A

Rooming with: N/A
Discord?: Yes but I don't use it, so I will have to find the password...
Willingness to have a secret?: Yes, but to be honest, I don't want to be the murderer.

1010102 DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by World Census Organization on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwadai » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:29 pm

I'm in a different country right now, but this really interests me.
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:31 pm

Did anyone see my app?
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:36 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Did anyone see my app?

Yes, I did. Please give me a bit. It's the middle of school for me, and I still need to review it.
The absolute madman.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:47 pm

Industrial West Virginia wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:Did anyone see my app?

Yes, I did. Please give me a bit. It's the middle of school for me, and I still need to review it.

I think my app is ready to review as well when you get a moment.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:50 pm

NS Name: Hothnia

IC Name: Lera Mazikov ( Alias: Charlotte Smith)
Picture:

Biography: Leda was born in Rostov, USSR in 1930, to a former Red Army officer and his wife. Life growing up in the new nation wasn't easy, as multiples famines struck the USSR in the 1930s, hurting the Mazikov's. Eventually, life got better, and Lera went to school for the first time in 1939. Unfortunately, ghe relative peace and prosperity of the USSR ended with the German invasion in the 1940. Lera's parents, now old, fled with her to the Urals, where they sat out the war creating vehicles for front line use.

The USSR emerged from the war as a global superpower, and Lera a new person. The 15 year old went back to school and quickly advanced to the top of her class,propelled along by her teachers for showing extreme loyalty to the party and Josef Stalin. In 1948, Lera was identified as an extreme Party loyalist and Soviet nationalist, and was given the opportunity to train as a KBG operative. Leia accepted, her heart set out on serving her nation. She was sent to an encampment in eastern Siberia, tucked away from the world.

Lera's time at the school was physically taxing and mentally near impossible, but two years later, Lera emerged from the "school" as a full blown agent and assassin for the Soviet secret police. She spent the next two years undercover in the UK, where she posed as photographer for a Leningrad paper. Lear returned home in 1954, at the age of 24 before being briefed on her next task, infiltrating and eliminating anything on the almost completed US continental railway.

In late 1955, Lera arrived in the US under the alias of Charlotte Smith, a banker from New Jersey. Three months later, Lera also performed her first hit, taking out a wealthy businesswoman from New York and also a large investor of the Trans-Continental railroad. In conjunction with the assassination, a large part of the woman's fortune was taken by Soviet agents, and put to use by securing Lera a spot on the railroads "maiden voyage", via bribery and intimidation. Lera has orders to collect information on the railway, to see if it could be used for military purposes in a potential war with the US, and eliminate any important American officials on the train OR even the entire railway system, if need be.

Personality: Very quiet and unassuming, always a bit dark with her views on the world. Completely loyal to the Soviet Union and the Communist Party, although that will be hidden behind her veil of secrecy as she assume the alias Charlotte Smith. As Charlotte, she attempts to be very open and uncaring about anything.
Likes: Communism, the cold, Huskies, Potato based food, poorer people, gambling
Dislikes: the US, boats, cold food, overwhelming scents, cleaning
Any Misc Facts:

Occupation on the train: Resident

Willingness to have a secret?:Yeah

1010102 DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Hothnia on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pivert
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pivert » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:54 pm

NS Name: Pivert
Name: Sir. Cecil Thomas Mosterd KCB
Occupation: Investor, Retired Colonel of the South African Military
Biography: Born November 17th 1892 in the Cape Colony of South Africa, Thomas Mostard was always destined for a martial career. His mother's family had a long tradition of serving within the military, ever since his great grandfather had commanded a small regiment of troops during the Battle of Waterloo, and whilst his paternal family did not have as grand a reputation (they had been settlers in the Cape colony who had amassed wealth from the mining of precious gems in Transvaal), they still held traditional values of strength and discipline. His youth was marked by war and bloodshed, with the Second Boar War claiming the lives of both of his parents before he had reached manhood. From here he was raised by a wealthy uncle in Cape Town, who would later send him off to a boarding school in London.

After graduating with exceptional grades, Thomas would go on to study at the Royal Military Academy in Woolwich, where he would remain until 1912, when he would be join the British military to fight the Germans in the First World War. It was a long conflict, and a hard one, however Thomas would use the opportunity to gain notoriety, and by the wars end he was already looking at a promising future in military command. He would return to South Africa (for the Cape Colony had gained its independence since his last visit), in 1924, where he would offer his services to his own national military. He saw this as an opportunity for a nice cushy job which would not require much work, and as expected his time serving the country was marked with little in the way of military endeavors. This would change however with the outbreak of the Second World War.

By 1939, Thomas had achieved the ranks of Colonel, and as a senior member of the South African armed forces it was his responsibility to prep the country for war. He served amicably in the conflict and gained a reputation as a man who always met quotas. When the British needed men to help them defend against the Italians in North Africa, he would give them up without question, and when the British needed planes to aid them in Europe he would hand them over. He gave little regard for whom he was sending, or where he was sending them, and throughout the war he was painted as a man who would get the job done no matter the cost in terms of expenses or even human life.

After the war, Thomas would retire back to his home in South Africa, where he would purchase a lavish estate to live out the rest of his life in luxury. He would use the wealth he had inherited from his father, in addition to that which he had amassed during military service to become a prominent investor, not only within his own country where he sponsored the expansion of resource extraction and infrastructure, but also globally in places like Britain and the United States. Most recently he had traveled to America to witness the maiden voyage of a new cross continental railway which promises complete luxury in travel.
Personality: An old fashioned imperialist, Thomas presents himself as a kindly old man with a heart of gold, quick to befriend and easy to make laugh. His military experience has left him with a lot of things that he'd rather forget, however he will often drown out his sorrows with bourbon and scotch. A gentleman and a man with a keen knowledge of matters vegetable, animal and mineral, Thomas is stubborn, yet slow to anger. The picture of an old fashioned aristocrat.
Likes: Drinking, Competition, Old War Stories, Traditional Values.
Dislikes: Cowardice, Dishonour, Young Upstarts, Communism.
Any Misc Fact Due to an injury suffered during the First World War, Thomas employs the use of cane in order to walk around.
Occupation on the train: Passenger

Willingness to have a secret?: Y

1010102 DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Pivert on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:00 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:How does this look? I'll find a picture if you want me too.

NS Name: Pax Nerdvana

IC Name: Sam Walker
Picture:
Biography:
Sam Walker was born on a North Texas ranch in the year 1922, at the beginning of the Roarin' Twenties. The people in the East wanted beef, so they had good business. He was taught how to hunt and fish at an early age. Than the Great Depression hit. The dust storms forced them to move elsewhere. They ended up on a small farm in Pennsylvania. They rode out the Great Depression fairly well, because they grew their own food.

On December 7th, 1941, everything changed. The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. Sam was old enough, so he joined the Army to fight the Axis. He wasn't sent into combat until D-Day. Until late 1943, he was training in the States. He fought in numerous major battles of the war, eventually becoming a sergeant.

When he returned Stateside at the end of the war, he used his G.I. benefits to go to college. He was interested in photography and writing, so he became a journalist with The New York Times. A lot of his reporting was on transportation.
Personality: light hearted, jokey, possibly a little crazy
Dislikes: inactivity, government officials, cramped spaces, really rich people
Any Misc Facts: ex-US Army

Occupation on the train:
Resident/reporter/journalist

Discord?: N
Willingness to have a secret?: Perfectly willing.

1010102 DO NOT REMOVE

Accepted! I'll edit the OP to say that one reporter was allowed as a popularity thing. Welcome aboard!
The absolute madman.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:10 pm

Pivert wrote:NS Name: Pivert

If my character is accepted. I wonder if your character and mine would have met. I suppose it is unlikely but they were both in WWI. Albeit Gander joined 1916, 2 years after the wars start.
Last edited by Cainesland on Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:39 pm

Hothnia wrote:NS Name: Hothnia

IC Name: Lera Mazikov ( Alias: Charlotte Smith)
Picture:
Biography: Leda was born in Rostov, USSR in 1930, to a former Red Army officer and his wife. Life growing up in the new nation wasn't easy, as multiples famines struck the USSR in the 1930s, hurting the Mazikov's. Eventually, life got better, and Lera went to school for the first time in 1939. Unfortunately, ghe relative peace and prosperity of the USSR ended with the German invasion in the 1940. Lera's parents, now old, fled with her to the Urals, where they sat out the war creating vehicles for front line use.

The USSR emerged from the war as a global superpower, and Lera a new person. The 15 year old went back to school and quickly advanced to the top of her class,propelled along by her teachers for showing extreme loyalty to the party and Josef Stalin. In 1948, Lera was identified as an extreme Party loyalist and Soviet nationalist, and was given the opportunity to train as a KBG operative. Leia accepted, her heart set out on serving her nation. She was sent to an encampment in eastern Siberia, tucked away from the world.

Lera's time at the school was physically taxing and mentally near impossible, but two years later, Lera emerged from the "school" as a full blown agent and assassin for the Soviet secret police. She spent the next two years undercover in the UK, where she posed as photographer for a Leningrad paper. Lear returned home in 1954, at the age of 24 before being briefed on her next task, infiltrating and eliminating anything on the almost completed US continental railway.

In late 1955, Lera arrived in the US under the alias of Charlotte Smith, a banker from New Jersey. Three months later, Lera also performed her first hit, taking out a wealthy businesswoman from New York and also a large investor of the Trans-Continental railroad. In conjunction with the assassination, a large part of the woman's fortune was taken by Soviet agents, and put to use by securing Lera a spot on the railroads "maiden voyage", via bribery and intimidation. Lera has orders to collect information on the railway, to see if it could be used for military purposes in a potential war with the US, and eliminate any important American officials on the train OR even the entire railway system, if need be.

Personality: Very quiet and unassuming, always a bit dark with her views on the world. Completely loyal to the Soviet Union and the Communist Party, although that will be hidden behind her veil of secrecy as she assume the alias Charlotte Smith. As Charlotte, she attempts to be very open and uncaring about anything.
Likes: Communism, the cold, Huskies, Potato based food, poorer people, gambling
Dislikes: the US, boats, cold food, overwhelming scents, cleaning
Any Misc Facts:

Occupation on the train: Resident

Willingness to have a secret?:Yeah

1010102 DO NOT REMOVE

Accepted. Can you post a filled Co-OP form if you want?

Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Past RP’s: (we’ve been in together)

Discord?: [y/n]
Last edited by Industrial West Virginia on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The absolute madman.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:49 pm

Nation Name: Chewion
Past RP’s: (we’ve been in together) The Family

Discord?: [y/n] Y
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:53 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:How does this look? I'll find a picture if you want me too.

NS Name: Pax Nerdvana

IC Name: Sam Walker
Picture:
Biography:
Sam Walker was born on a North Texas ranch in the year 1922, at the beginning of the Roarin' Twenties. The people in the East wanted beef, so they had good business. He was taught how to hunt and fish at an early age. Than the Great Depression hit. The dust storms forced them to move elsewhere. They ended up on a small farm in Pennsylvania. They rode out the Great Depression fairly well, because they grew their own food.

On December 7th, 1941, everything changed. The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. Sam was old enough, so he joined the Army to fight the Axis. He wasn't sent into combat until D-Day. Until late 1943, he was training in the States. He fought in numerous major battles of the war, eventually becoming a sergeant.

When he returned Stateside at the end of the war, he used his G.I. benefits to go to college. He was interested in photography and writing, so he became a journalist with The New York Times. A lot of his reporting was on transportation.
Personality: light hearted, jokey, possibly a little crazy
Dislikes: inactivity, government officials, cramped spaces, really rich people
Any Misc Facts: ex-US Army

Occupation on the train:
Resident/reporter/journalist

Willingness to have a secret?: Perfectly willing.

1010102 DO NOT REMOVE

Accepted! I'll edit the OP to say that one reporter was allowed as a popularity thing. Welcome aboard!

Thanks for looking over my app. I thought a journalist might be wanted to report on this new rail line, so......
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:59 pm

A lot of ex military characters. I’ll put a tag on, never done a mystery RP yet. Seems really fun.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:02 pm

Nation Name: Hothnka
Past RP’s: Piss off

Discord?: Duh

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:12 pm

NS Name: Main Nation Ministry

IC Name: Jorg Denker and John Pembersmith
Picture:

Occupation: Musician and Nazi Fugitive (Jorg), Psychology Professor (John).
Biography: Jorg Denker was born in 1908 in Berlin, Germany, where his father was a World War 1 soldier who died in the Battle of the Somme. Due to the loss of the Axis forces, Germany was punished by the Versailles Treaty, which the nation gotten worst during the worldwide Great Depression. Jorg started drinking alcohol around his teenage years, often being drunk most of the time when living with his mother. Around the 30's, the Nazi party was getting power where Jorg ended up becoming a member. Things really go in full gear when World War 2 starts in 1939. Jorg wanted to become a soldier just as his father where he did his best to climb the ranks while at the battlefield. The closest that he managed to reach was becoming a lieutenant, where he stayed as that rank till 1944 at the age of 36.

John Pembersmith was the parents of two school teachers in Gravesend, Kent, England where he was born in 1910. Just like Jorg's father, John's father was a WW1 soldier, however he managed to survive the war to return home to his wife and son. After the war, John's father had to attend the school where he teach students, leaving John alone in the home with his mother. One day, John's mother vanished from the house one morning, yet seemed to have appeared back home to John. John didn't seem to realize that his father was grieving for someone, yet he didn't understand this situation at the time. One morning, when John's father arrived home, John explains he is playing with his mother. John's father becomes alarmed, when he claims that John's mother died in a car accident months ago. However, John didn't understand that his mother was now a delusion. Unable to handle the circumstances with his son, John's father brought him to an insane asylum to retrieve "help". John was discharged from the insane asylum at the age of 28, where he enlisted as a soldier in World War 2.

During the Battle of the Bulge, Jorg and John reportedly ended up colliding with each other during a heated battle. The events of what actually happened between the two is unknown, however both of them survived till the end of the war. Years later, both attempted to return their regular lives, however under certain circumstances. Jorg Denker ended up becoming a war criminal, where he tried to fake his death in an avalanche in Austria, however he believed that didn't convince a certain amount of people. Eventually, Jorg ended up as a shoe shiner in Hollywood, California after being a stowaway on a cruise ship to America, where he tried to persuade a forgotten dream of being a musician, while drinking heavily. John Pembersmith, meanwhile became a psychology professor at a local university in Florida, where his part-time job was becoming an investor in several projects, including a new railway that promised luxury. Jorg Denker, however, managed to convince staff of the cross continental express that he is a musician willingly to play for guests on board. Nevertheless, Jorg ended up abroad the express, where he has been practicing (and very poorly at it) piano for people to listen.

Personality: Jorg tends to be extremely naive at certain points, however there are instances where he might use this emotion to hide another as an emotional defense mechanism, similar to denial. He seemed to have forgotten his past sins and demons due to his tendency for drinking alcohol, however some objects or phrases might set him off.

John, on the other hand, is shown as very eccentric. John does show distress at several unnerving sights, though the most he sees them happen, he tends to grow emotionally immature. He does tend to attempt to solve a mystery, if it's presented to him unexpectedly or intentionally.
Likes: (Jorg) Alcohol with his favorite being gin, Music (despite being horrible at it), and abstract art. (John) Crossword puzzles, books by H.G. Wells, and caviar.
Dislikes: (Jorg) Easily scared by the simplest of superstitions, insects of all kinds, and Communism. (John) Sweets, scared of rabbits or bunnies, and singing.
Any Misc Facts:
- John Pembersmith wears glasses for his eyesight, which he will bring in a glasses case on the express.
- Jorg has some sheet music of Moonlight Sonata that he wishes to play on board.
- John has been recently denied tenure at the college he attends.
- Jorg only speaks German and French.

Occupation on the train: (Jorg) Musician-Attendant, (John) Passenger.

Rooming with: Both N/A.
Discord?: [Y/N] Yes, however I might prefer using telegrams to send secret things out.
Willingness to have a secret?: Both yes.

1010102 DO NOT REMOVE
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Segral » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:25 pm

A tag, perhaps?
yea bro idk

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:28 pm

Would you prefer if I reposted my app, Industrial?
Last edited by Cainesland on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:36 pm

NS Name: Auphelia

IC Name: Miss Blanche White
Picture: Image

Biography:
Not much is known about the origins of Blanche White, she had simply always worked in the employ Dr. Black, a rich man who lived in a rather large mansion. She served him well until he died murder (it was Miss White in the Dining Room with the Lead Pipe). However, when her employer died she, along with five others, were tasked with finding the killer after being locked in the mansion by the butler. It was there that she met Lady Peacock, and they teamed up to find the killer. Eventually it was found out to be the now infamous Professor Plum who she framed, and he is currently in prison. After inheriting everything in Dr. Black's will that she blackmailed a lawyer to forge, she sold everything and moved from the Connecticut countryside to New York City. There she lived and found a job as a housekeeper for the Mustard's, a rich military family. She became well known in the criminal underworld as the woman with all of the answers, having dirt on everyone and amassing an army of street rats and domestic servants who themselves lived in fear of her for her excellent skills in managing a home. Nothing happened in New York without her knowledge, and many paid dearly for those secrets because she was so well loved and a bit of a gossip.

She has become bored with her life in the city however, and has decided to strike out for the west, a place where the rich and famous are moving. Finding employ on the train after blackmailing the hiring manager via his affair with another one of the attendants the hiring manager saw her impressive resume, she is now ready to find out everything there is to know about the rich people on this train, the first seeds of her power in the west do a good job.

Personality: Motherly, proper, manipulative, cruel
Dislikes: Messes/ Messes ;)

Any Misc Facts:
- She is excellent at getting rid of any . . . clues . . . some may leave behind.
- She is an excellent cook and attendant
- She sees everything and knows most things; nothing happens on the train without her finding out

Occupation on the train: Attendant

Rooming with: The staff
Willingness to have a secret?: Yes, but she already has many. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN!

1010102 DO NOT REMOVE
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:39 pm

[REDACTED]
Last edited by Industrial West Virginia on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The absolute madman.

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:41 pm

Cainesland wrote:NS Name: Cainesland

-snip
1010102 DO NOT REMOVE[/spoiler]

You know, if you can type something like this I might as well accept you. Accepted! Welcome aboard! I will read the rest later, I'm about half way through.
Last edited by Industrial West Virginia on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The absolute madman.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:48 pm

Cainesland wrote:NS Name: Cainesland

-snip
1010102 DO NOT REMOVE[/spoiler]

You know, if you can type something like this I might as well accept you. Accepted! Welcome aboard! I will read the rest later, I'm about half way through.

Thank you :)

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:50 pm

So we have a Mrs. Peacock, a Col. Mosterd, and a professor. Funny stuff there.

Additionally, there seems to be a lot of foreign investors in this American rail company.

And as I kind of assumed would happen, almost everyone wants a secret. OP's going to be cranking secrets out for everyone.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Industrial West Virginia wrote:Cainesland | Gander Meadowlark | Attendant

Would attendant be the same as passenger in this case?

If not, would it be possible for it to be changed to say passenger?
Last edited by Cainesland on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse