NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The US Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. IX

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:45 pm

Hmm what does the Pennsylvania senator roster look like
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:48 pm

I got myself on the train and wind up here. A train trip on continued February 2017.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Reed is going to legalize pot... that’s what he handed yang!

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:07 pm

The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:Sanabel, shall we do Alphonsey's visit next after West is done with Melvin?

Sure. Hopefully we can line it up so he can meet Singh on the same trip.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:10 pm

Obligatory new OOC meme

If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:10 pm

So Yang is mad about some taxation.

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:11 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:So Yang is mad about some taxation.

It's a Penis Tax, to end income inequality. Calvin Reed is the first feminist president, and is the Justin Trudeau of the US.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:14 pm

Dentali wrote:Reed is going to legalize pot... that’s what he handed yang!

End prohibition

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:18 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:So Yang is mad about some taxation.

It's a Penis Tax, to end income inequality. Calvin Reed is the first feminist president, and is the Justin Trudeau of the US.

Of all seriousness, what is Yang really mad about?

RPs I do

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:19 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Sanabel wrote:It's a Penis Tax, to end income inequality. Calvin Reed is the first feminist president, and is the Justin Trudeau of the US.

Of all seriousness, what is Yang really mad about?

I actually do not know. Reed did not share with Denisevich.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:24 pm

What's Rod and Devinsh doing?

RPs I do

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:28 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:What's Rod and Devinsh doing?

Rod is working on his top secret project and getting elected to senate. I might do an update post on that tomorrow morning.

As for Devinsh, do you mean Denisevich?

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:30 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:What's Rod and Devinsh doing?

Rod is working on his top secret project and getting elected to senate. I might do an update post on that tomorrow morning.

Yes, Denisevich.

RPs I do

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:34 pm

Sanabel wrote:Rod is working on his top secret project and getting elected to senate. I might do an update post on that tomorrow morning.

Yes, Denisevich.

He's at the Camp David event technically.

He'll be headed off to Los Angeles soon enough. Cox promised him Mexican food on the beach for their meeting.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:39 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Of all seriousness, what is Yang really mad about?

I actually do not know. Reed did not share with Denisevich.

I’d put money on marijuana legalization

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:39 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Yes, Denisevich.

He's at the Camp David event technically.

He'll be headed off to Los Angeles soon enough. Cox promised him Mexican food on the beach for their meeting.

Actually, Cox had Mexican food as a suggestion. Denisevich can request any food, though.

RPs I do

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:42 pm

Sanabel wrote:He's at the Camp David event technically.

Actually, Cox had Mexican food as a suggestion. Denisevich can request any food, though.

Denisevich is expecting Mexican food on the beach now

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:46 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Actually, Cox had Mexican food as a suggestion. Denisevich can request any food, though.

Denisevich is expecting Mexican food on the beach now

Cox is preparing that Mexican food on the beach.

RPs I do

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:48 pm

The roster is missing the Secretary of Homeland Security.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:49 pm

Sanabel wrote:Denisevich is expecting Mexican food on the beach now

Cox is preparing that Mexican food on the beach.

Excellent. I'll make a post about him arriving in Los Angeles tomorrow morning instead of one about Rod.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:53 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Cox is preparing that Mexican food on the beach.

Excellent. I'll make a post about him arriving in Los Angeles tomorrow morning instead of one about Rod.

Which mexican place? A popular but 3 star one, or a casual but 4 star one?

RPs I do

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:55 pm

Sanabel wrote:Excellent. I'll make a post about him arriving in Los Angeles tomorrow morning instead of one about Rod.

Which mexican place? A popular but 3 star one, or a casual but 4 star one?

Popular but 3 star would do.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:56 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Which mexican place? A popular but 3 star one, or a casual but 4 star one?

Popular but 3 star would do.

Alright.

RPs I do

Latvijas Otra Republika
Minister

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvijas Otra Republika » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:02 am

TAG!

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:15 am

Latvijas Otra Republika wrote:TAG!

You made another movie poster? These are the best Washington RP memes!!!

:bow: :bow: :kiss:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse