NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The US Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. IX

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:02 pm

Is anything happening in Maryland in the near future?
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:06 pm

Puertollano wrote:Is anything happening in Maryland in the near future?

Gubernatorial and Senate race in 2018, but that's pretty far away at this rate.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Vaquas wrote:
Puertollano wrote:Is anything happening in Maryland in the near future?

What time is it IG?
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Puertollano wrote:
Vaquas wrote:

What time is it IG?

February 4 - February 6, 2017
Democratic Nominee 2024

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:21 pm

It wouldn't necessarily be bad to get a head start campaigning for a seat in Maryland, similar to how West is already laying the groundwork in Massachusetts.

Early fundraising, connecting with political power players, etc.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:23 pm

Vaquas wrote:
Puertollano wrote:
What time is it IG?

February 4 - February 6, 2017

Cool, thanks.
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:26 pm

Sanabel wrote:It wouldn't necessarily be bad to get a head start campaigning for a seat in Maryland, similar to how West is already laying the groundwork in Massachusetts.

I don't want to fill my plate too much though. I'm still thinking whether I want to create a create for it or not.
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:32 pm

Puertollano wrote:
Sanabel wrote:It wouldn't necessarily be bad to get a head start campaigning for a seat in Maryland, similar to how West is already laying the groundwork in Massachusetts.

I don't want to fill my plate too much though. I'm still thinking whether I want to create a create for it or not.

I know how you feel. NJ has gotten insanely busy for some reason and it has left me neglecting some of my other characters.

Maybe we can work out an agreement to slow the pace of the campaign a little bit so you can make a new character and I can get back to work with Alphonsey and Denisevich.

If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:36 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Puertollano wrote:

I know how you feel. NJ has gotten insanely busy for some reason and it has left me neglecting some of my other characters.

Maybe we can work out an agreement to slow the pace of the campaign a little bit so you can make a new character and I can get back to work with Alphonsey and Denisevich.

It’s weird this RP. It’s basically been playing redlight greenlight. One moment we’re going fast, weeks at a time, other times we’re trudging through day by day. Right now, we’re the latter.
Biden for President(The Pragmatic Choice!)

”Cease, cows, life is short.”
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
Currently Reading: The Western Canon by Harold Bloom
Current Bop: "12 Steps" by Japanese Breakfast
Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Ah, I've been waiting too long for this.

Someone pick a number, one through four.
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:38 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Puertollano wrote:

Yeah, we can do that. How long until the actual Gubernational voting commences?
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:39 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Puertollano wrote:

I've been counting-forward the rallies already, so if you both are game for it, you should be good to cool off for a few weeks for other pursuits

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:40 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:Ah, I've been waiting too long for this.

Someone pick a number, one through four.

J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Different person this time, number 1-4 again

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:43 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:Different person this time, number 1-4 again

(3)

Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Third person, 1-5

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:50 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Sanabel wrote:I know how you feel. NJ has gotten insanely busy for some reason and it has left me neglecting some of my other characters.

I've been counting-forward the rallies already, so if you both are game for it, you should be good to cool off for a few weeks for other pursuits

I'll take a break if you want to

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:Third person, 1-5

just post it, pls

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:58 pm

Democratic Nominee 2024

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:58 pm

Oh, this is gonna be good.

Last one. Someone gimme a 1-100

Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Tag!
Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
This Nation is a Crossover of Naruto, To Love Ru, Bleach, Highschool DxD and Cardfight!!! Vanguard G.

Uzumakistani News: Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada have made a official apology for the threat that they made last year regarding the Uzumaki-Slavonian War and shall requested for a cease-fire until any further notice. | The Parliament have recognized the Patriotic Citizens Coalition of Uzumakistan as a Youth Wing but controversy of Mass Murder, Rape and Genocide have spread throughout the world. | The Republic of Ovamboland have been proclamed in Northern Namibia only to be governed by Leopold Nesselrode and has been officially recognized as a Autonomous Republic within the Empire.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:54 pm

Democratic Nominee 2024

Neiree
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Neiree » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm

I see the new OOC is up.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:39 pm

How much can you attack an inactive players character for being a do nothing politician? if you are running for their seat
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:42 pm

The United Artherian Federation wrote:
(Image)

Character Information Sheet

NS Nation Name: The United Artherian Federation
Character Name: Blake White Jr.
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 39
Character Height: Five feet, Five inches
Character Weight: 178 lbs
Character Position/Role/Job: House Representative from Illinois’s Twelfth District
Appearance: (Photo preferred, not required) (Image)
Character State of Origin: Illinois
Character State of Residence: Illinois
Character Party Affiliation: Republican
Main Strengths: Likeable, knowledgeable, not afraid to stand up for what he says and believes in.
Main Weaknesses: Arrogant, confrontational at times, mega introvert.
Biography: (Minimum 2-3 paragraphs) Blake White Jr. is a 39 year old politician from Chicago Illinois. He began life in a small rural area North of Chicago, his parents names’ were Blake White and Larisa White. At the age of ten, his father was arrested for domestic violence. His parents divorced soon after. After his parents divorced he went with his mother back to her birthplace, Chicago. There he lived with his mother peacefully until the age of 18, when his mother died of cardiac arrest. Since he was college age, he scraped up enough money to attend college, where he took a law course.

At the age of 21 Blake graduated from law school and went on to become a lawyer, passing the bar test at 23. At age 24 he met Cissandra Rickota (aged 23). They dated for a year, and then at 25, White proposed to his sweetheart. She accepted and they eloped in a small civil ceremony three months later, only attended by Whites father (who came reluctantly), Rickota’s mother and father, and one friend each to serve as the bridesmaid or best man.

The next ten years we’re quiet, other than White’s son Mikey being born when Blake was 30, and Blake starting a law firm. At first business was slow, but then a deluge of cases came in. (His biggest one was At 36 Blake was elected to the House of Representatives in Illinois’s Twelfth District after campaigning his Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun, Anti-Recreational Drug, Anti-Illegal Immigration, Anti-China, Anti-Russia, Pro-UN, Pro-NATO campaign. He has on multiple occasions taken action on his stances, such as helping the Border Patrol seize illiegal drugs and illegal immigrants. He owns multiple guns, which he uses to hunt often. He has also supported Anti-China and Anti-Russia groups and joined them during protests. He has financially supported abortion advocates around the nation. He has attended many UN sessions, and watched NATO training exercises. For all of his stances he has lobbied lawmakers for legislation.

Other Info: He is a right leaning centrist belonging to the Republicans.

Do Not Remove: 84721
Twice sigbanned, once scared of the wrath of the forum mods.
On this index, my military is a 10-10-7.
Raider, military coniessour, God's slowest writer.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse