NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The US Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. IX

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:58 pm

Bruke wrote:
Vaquas wrote:
Highly doubtful, even Eggy and Locklear publicly rejected Amaras' scare tactics with the censure. Not enough fuel internally for them to get away with it without suffering greatly, especially with Havich as VP.

From my understanding, Amaras feeds off of conflict, and fear, regardless.

He'll just label them as traitors to the conservative movement or something.

If the conservative de facto majority leader de Pena being put in a coma by LGBT activists isnt enough fuel, idk what is

If Spicy dies, Amaras might expand the gunpowder trail. If Buck tries to steal Reed's spot as President, Amaras might ignite it.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:58 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:Right, right, the get well party thing, we've gotta start making intro posts for that. SpecEvents

Isn't there a hospital to visit Spicy? Also, Vaq. Don't throw Spicy's heart against the wall like a wet paper towel.

Yeah, but Spicy's assistant is doing an event thing, which is kinda in the way, but I guess it's fair enough

Still haven't gotten a TG back actually but we wanna go and get it done so we can keep things moving
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:59 pm

Vaquas wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:
With the fervor over the assault he might be able to

Highly doubtful, even Eggy and Locklear publicly rejected Amaras' scare tactics with the censure. Not enough fuel internally for them to get away with it without suffering greatly, especially with Havich as VP.

I'm talking broader than internal Senate politics, talking base backlash which then puts in fuel

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:00 pm

Bruke wrote:
Vaquas wrote:

From my understanding, Amaras feeds off of conflict, and fear, regardless.

He'll just label them as traitors to the conservative movement or something.

If the conservative de facto majority leader de Pena being put in a coma by LGBT activists isnt enough fuel, idk what is

He'd do that anyway, but he has a lot more backing available now

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:04 pm

Is there ever a time this RP is NOT hyper tense? First Dillon, then the De pena beating, then the failed marriage bill, then the backlash.....

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:05 pm

Bruke wrote:Is there ever a time this RP is NOT hyper tense? First Dillon, then the De pena beating, then the failed marriage bill, then the backlash.....

Just proves Reed used by all his luck during the election.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
Bruke wrote:Is there ever a time this RP is NOT hyper tense? First Dillon, then the De pena beating, then the failed marriage bill, then the backlash.....

Just proves Reed used by all his luck during the election.

would the Prog Dem split count as part of his luck, or was that a long time in the making? :eyebrow:

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:07 pm

Bruke wrote:
Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Just proves Reed used by all his luck during the election.

would the Prog Dem split count as part of his luck, or was that a long time in the making? :eyebrow:

His luck, and Winston+Carrolton

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:07 pm

We've been trying to move on into something more sane for so long but it just keeps coming..

We're at that hopefully point again now but Wilson will probably blow up the Washington Monument or something

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:07 pm

Vaquas wrote:I'm going to play Surgeon Simulator and pretend its the Whip brb

Success!
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Velahor
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:10 pm

We've been trying to move on into something more sane for so long but it just keeps coming..

We're at that hopefully point again now but Wilson will probably blow up the Washington Monument or something

How much longer until the CT primary? The first debate for the general could be a sane activity for us to focus on.

It always seems like the crazy stuff happens when we take too long to move the timeline forward. Idk which is the cause and which is the effect though.
”A wasted vote is voting for someone that you don’t believe in”

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Diane Paulson - Congresswoman - Maine 2nd District
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
William S. Rogers III - Senator - Montana
Martha Prendergast - Senator & First Lady - West Virginia
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Vaquas wrote:
Vaquas wrote:I'm going to play Surgeon Simulator and pretend its the Whip brb

Success!

Now do brain surgery on her. She's in stable shape, but we gotta repair the part where Spicy got the most damage from.

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:12 pm

Holy hell she might die I feel bad for fake operating on her now
Democratic Nominee 2024

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:13 pm

Velahor wrote:

How much longer until the CT primary? The first debate for the general could be a sane activity for us to focus on.

It always seems like the crazy stuff happens when we take too long to move the timeline forward. Idk which is the cause and which is the effect though.

If things go the way they're supposed to, right after this party and vote

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:14 pm

Velahor wrote:

If things go the way they're supposed to, right after this party and vote

So in around 4 months!

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:14 pm

That's not good...would she really let her die?

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:That's not good...would she really let her die?

I think she would.

I don't think she will, but I think she would.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:16 pm

Vaquas wrote:

I think she would.

Man....

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:17 pm

Vaquas wrote:
I think she would.

Man....

There will be a divide if she dies.

RPs I do

United City States of Oceania
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:17 pm

It would be the craziest plot twist in the history of the Washington RP. Young, latino, firebrand, seemingly immortal Senator who is potentially destined for presidency gets beaten to death.
Dentali wrote:
What is this? Captain America: Civil War?

No that had attractive people

This is the realistic version of that movie, then.

Uttland wrote:Why are the Reeds speaking Baguette? Don’t they know that in America we don’t tolerate Muslim languages like Baguette?

Liriena wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Would you give your kid to the Donald? Why or why not?

I wouldn't give him a f**king cockroach to look after. He'd probably nominate it for SCOTUS.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:18 pm

Vaquas wrote:
I think she would.

Man....

If she does die Locklear is going to be completely and utterly devestated.

Massive hit to the Republican Party too.
Democratic Nominee 2024

United City States of Oceania
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:18 pm

Man....

There will be a divide if she dies.

There will be a civil war if she dies.
Dentali wrote:
What is this? Captain America: Civil War?

No that had attractive people

This is the realistic version of that movie, then.

Uttland wrote:Why are the Reeds speaking Baguette? Don’t they know that in America we don’t tolerate Muslim languages like Baguette?

Liriena wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Would you give your kid to the Donald? Why or why not?

I wouldn't give him a f**king cockroach to look after. He'd probably nominate it for SCOTUS.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:18 pm

Is anyone looking to make a republican senator?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:18 pm

It would definitely showcase that actions have consequences in this RP.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Vaquas wrote:
Man....

If she does die Locklear is going to be completely and utterly devestated.

Massive hit to the Republican Party too.

The Senate Republicans will be as divided as the Senate Democrats.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse