NATION

PASSWORD

The Family-IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The Family-IC

Postby Chewion » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:53 pm

Welcome to The Family RP. In this RP you will RP as a member of a wealthy family in Dallas, TX. You will navigate the troubles of family life and life in general. The "main character" is Jonathan Kiser who is the head of the family, however you can be expanded family like nieces and nephews etc. The most important thing is you have fun and enjoy yourselves.

The Kiser family is a well off family with prominence in the the City and State. They gained their wealth when John's great-grandfather, Kevin Kiser discovered oil on the family farm in the area around now Tyler, Texas. Using money he earned form that he bought more land out in East Texas leading to more oil money. Eventually he sold off all of his oil wells, except the first in Tyler, Texas, and used the money he earned to invest in various stocks. Making good choices he became a self-made billionaire by his death.

His son, Jack Kiser, used the money he inherited to found The Kiser Corporation which started as a automobile supply company but evolved over Jack's life to include weapons, technology, aircraft parts and even investments in other businesses. By his death The Kiser Corporation had become one of America's most lucrative and powerful companies employing over 5 million people in 17 states in both the company itself and its subsidiaries.

Since then things have continued to grow and John has been at the helm for the past 15 years. under him the business has grown even stronger and the family even more influential and rich.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:58 pm

January 1st, 2 PM
Brandon Kiser

Brandon held the bottle of itching powder close as he slowly opened Courtney's door and slipped inside. He went to shut it but left it slightly ajar so he could make a quick escape if he needed to. After all Courtney wasn't afraid of hitting her siblings but Brandon had thus far escaped her physical force.

Peeling back her bed sheets he started dumping the extra strength itching powder all over before making sure to put it on her pillows. Then he redid the bed, although kinda sloppily, before he took the remaining powder and sprinkled it into her clothes in the closet. That's when he heard the door opening. She was her.

Jumping into the closet he stayed low and tried to hid among the suitcase and other objects on the ground hoping she wouldn't see him.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:09 pm

Nicholas would get inside his Honda Civic Si and drive around the city, encountering huge swarms of traffic on the way to the construction site. He would call his boss "Yo, I'm gonna be late so don't be worried that I'm sick terrible traffic downtown." He'd finally get to his work. He'd put his helmet on and grab his tools and charts. He was building a bridge over a creek, not that hard maybe a few day project. He'd finish after 3 hours on his part. He'd get into his Civic and drive to in and out. He'd go back to bed and would play video games later.
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Chewion wrote:January 1st, 2 PM
Brandon Kiser

Brandon held the bottle of itching powder close as he slowly opened Courtney's door and slipped inside. He went to shut it but left it slightly ajar so he could make a quick escape if he needed to. After all Courtney wasn't afraid of hitting her siblings but Brandon had thus far escaped her physical force.

Peeling back her bed sheets he started dumping the extra strength itching powder all over before making sure to put it on her pillows. Then he redid the bed, although kinda sloppily, before he took the remaining powder and sprinkled it into her clothes in the closet. That's when he heard the door opening. She was her.

Jumping into the closet he stayed low and tried to hid among the suitcase and other objects on the ground hoping she wouldn't see him.

January 1st, 2pm
Courtney Kiser

Courtney walked into her room noticing her door was slightly opened but she just shrugged it off. She had just returned from the gym and was going to take a nap when she noticed the bed was a little messed up. She again shrugged it off figuring she was sleepy that morning.

She laid down on the bed and felt something weird. She began to feel itchy and just got worse and worse and she saw the powder go out she laid down. She quickly stood up and saw it was itching powder a prank.

As she began to itch intensely she knew who it was Brandon. He was a prankster it had to be him. She shouted out.

“Brandon really itching powder?! I am going to knock you out!” As she got ready to storm Brandon’s room he heard a sneeze from her closet. She stormed over and ripped open the door and looked down seeing Brandon. She then began cracking her knuckles and said.

“Well well look what we have here. Really itching powder? Looks like I will have to teach you a lesson.”
Last edited by Andsed on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:29 pm

January 1st, 2:00pm

Elisa

The black town car came to a halt in front of the enormous mansion. It had a timeless elegance, an obviously old style car that seemed brand new. The driver stepped out in a sharp uniform of black and silver, and went to the back to open the door for the woman inside.

A woman stepped out, dressed in formal wear, even in the relative heat of Texas in winter. Her black dress perfectly complemented the sapphires that she had draped over herself. A necklace, earrings, and assorted pins that held up her hair were all sapphire, the blue glittering in the afternoon sun. She straightened up to her full height, barely to the driver's chest but seemingly much taller due to her intense gaze and a feeling of power that emanated from her very being. Out of the car leaped a snow white cat, covered in a thick layer of long fur with blue eyes that matched the sapphires adorned upon her mistress. The cat mewed and the woman bent down gently to allow the cat to jump into her arms.

"Charles, get my trunks out of the car."

"Er, my name is Leonard."

"Yes, yes. Of course, I apologise Richard. Now get my bags out of the car."

"Yes madame."

Stroking the cat, the woman walked up a short path to the large mansion, designed in the old French style, similar in size and design to Versailles. She remembered working with the designers when her ex-husband had decided to build this place after she refused to live in the middle of nowhere. What good times those had been. Day in and day out for four years she carefully supervised the construction, from the imposing columns in the gardens to the stained glass dome over the marble entryway that soared up to the houses full five floors. That grandson of mine had better not have changed anything. Indeed, that grandson of hers was quite the contrarian. He took after his father that way, with his conservative values and religious beliefs. Though he still has to fear me. After all, I am the majority shareholder in the company and have many friends on the company board. And yet it was never quite enough to reign him in completely. Jonathan, her most troublesome grandchild.

She approached the house, stepping up three marble steps to a platform that led to the door. She continued to stroke the cat as she watched the driver go back and forth from the car to the doorstep over and over again. She waited for her driver, Leonard, to get back from his fifth and final trip to the car for the bags before speaking again.

"Archibald, ring the doorbell."

"Yes madame."

Suddenly a loud yell cut through the sleepy afternoon atmosphere.

"What in the world has Jonathan turned this place into? You know, back when I lived here we had none of that nonsense."

"Of course, madame."

"Hmph."

The woman waited on the doorstep, tapping her foot and waiting for someone to answer the door. Back when she had lived here, no guest ever had to wait this long. Then again, few guests showed up out of nowhere to live with her, but that was of no consequence. That Jonathan, a troublemaker from the start was to blame for this, of that she was certain.
Last edited by Auphelia on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:43 pm

Natalya Kiser
January 1st, 2017
14.00 CST

Natalya rocked back and forth slowly on the patio, her worn, brown chair creaking as it moved forward and back. Natalya bit her lip as she sewed the scarf, it's form beginning to take shape. To say the least, it was a nice day in her eyes, dropping slit lay below fifty with a small breeze. Still, the birds chirped and the sun shone down on the large lawn of her husbands estate.

Natalya was dressed in a strapless, satin black dress with a black overcoat on top, a long braid tying her hair together. It wasn't an uncommon look for her, she normally wore something similar to the outfit, especially on Sunday's, when she attended her Church in central Dallas. Natalya's black heels pocked from the bottom of her dress, revealing her pale white feet.

Yet, her peace couldn't last forever. Inside the large house, there was a loud shout, followed by the ringing of a doorbell. Natalya stood and placed her yarn and needles on the seat behind her, smoothing out her dress and rebut toning her coat. The shouts could be dealt with later, the doorbell was the first priority. Natalya quickly walked across the foyer of the large house towards the front door, her heels clicking. She opened the door to reveal her grandmother in law, a vile woman who cared for money more than anything.

Natalya forced herself to smile. " Hello dear grandmother, please, come in. What troubles you of this day for you to pay us a kind visit?"

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:46 pm

Andsed wrote:
Chewion wrote:January 1st, 2 PM
Brandon Kiser

January 1st, 2pm
Courtney Kiser

Courtney walked into her room noticing her door was slightly opened but she just shrugged it off. She had just returned from the gym and was going to take a nap when she noticed the bed was a little messed up. She again shrugged it off figuring she was sleepy that morning.

She laid down on the bed and felt something weird. She began to feel itchy and just got worse and worse and she saw the powder go out she laid down. She quickly stood up and saw it was itching powder a prank.

As she began to itch intensely she knew who it was Brandon. He was a prankster it had to be him. She shouted out.

“Brandon really itching powder?! I am going to knock you out!” As she got ready to storm Brandon’s room he heard a sneeze from her closet. She stormed over and ripped open the door and looked down seeing Brandon. She then began cracking her knuckles and said.

“Well well look what we have here. Really itching powder? Looks like I will have to teach you a lesson.”

Brandon Kiser

Brandon moved back against wall and stood up knocking over several of Courtney's clothes as he started to slightly tremble in fear of what she might do to him. He only hoped she had some slight compassion in her heart and wouldn't utterly wreck him for his clear transgression against her privacy and her sanctuary. He knew she might hit him so he tried his hardest to prepare for a blow to his face. He hoped she would at least go gentler on he own little brother.

Looking at her he meekly said "It's just a prank sis calm down. Your not hurt. You can just wash it out and then take a shower." He gave a weak and nervous smile hoping to weasel his way out of this one.

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:49 pm

January 1st, 2:20 PM
Jacob Kiser

Jacob sat in the main living room area, just to the right of the large main doors after entering. The room was lavished in stylish furniture. He sat on a cushiony couch nearest to the fireplace, which was on the back end of the room from where he was. On top of the fireplace sat many family pictures, filled corner to corner and some stacked on top of each other just to fit everyone. In his lap sat an opened book, the abridged version of Systematic Theology by Wayne Grudem. He had been sat there for 30 some minutes just looking and scratching down notes on a pad right beside him on the arm of the couch. Originally, he was supposed to have classes on this but he denied going to formal college in favor of pursuing his podcast hobby.

He closed his book vigorously and walked into the room opposite of the one that he was in. This was the kitchen. He snatched two pieces of bread out of a bread box, put it on the counter, opened up the fridge, then slammed three slices of ham on top of the bread. Next, he pulled out a bag of pepper jack cheese and ripped opened up the package. He jerked the package up to his nose, sniffed deeply, then threw it back on the counter. He then pulled off a piece of cheese carefully and lay it down again in the dramatic fashion that he had before. This sandwich was everything. His pre-dinner. His pre-dinner always consisted of a ham and cheese sandwich, both of specific brands. Of course, if they were differing he'd rather have provolone of any brand paired with turkey meat of any brand.

The sandwich was done. The only thing left was to cut it. He grasped the cold metal handle of the white painted cabinet to the plastic plates, and slowly opened it. The squeak reverberated over and over again in his ears. He had to get this over with. The plate was ready. He slammed the cabinet door and dashed as quickly as possible back to the place where his sandwich was laying. The butter knife. There was no time. It was 2:25, and he needed to get this over with. He lifted the sandwich on to the plate and tiptoed his way back to the comfort of his chair. Nothing could be better than reading midday and having a good ol' ham and cheese sandwich. Nothing. He threw himself on to the couch, knocking his book on to the floor. He could finally enjoy the savory flavor it. The sandwich he had been dreaming about for the past 5 minutes. He chomped down on the soft bread and entered the best blissful state he'd ever had.
Last edited by Industrial West Virginia on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The absolute madman.

Eeri
Minister

Founded: Feb 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eeri » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:57 pm

Hearing the commotion Alex figured Brandon was up to no good again. They were the same age by virtue of timing when she was adopted into the Kiser family but somehow she felt she was the more mature. She sighed but she didn't pay it mind she was really into playing a game on her PS4. She wasn't getting into it, plus Courtney was pissed and it was best to keep out of her way when she was on the war path. She sighed "He just has a death wish, I swear it" hearing the doorbell over the game caught her attention. She was curious who was here, if anyone important, not just one of daddy's associates or a delivery. Hitting pause she got up running down stairs avoiding the craziness of the impending doom Court was about to unleash upon Brandon. Seeing who it was, on second thought maybe best to go see if Brandon was okay and not, well, dead.

"Brandon really, you keep pulling these pranks Court's gonna pound you into clay!"

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:58 pm

Chewion wrote:
Andsed wrote:January 1st, 2pm
Courtney Kiser

Brandon Kiser

Brandon moved back against wall and stood up knocking over several of Courtney's clothes as he started to slightly tremble in fear of what she might do to him. He only hoped she had some slight compassion in her heart and wouldn't utterly wreck him for his clear transgression against her privacy and her sanctuary. He knew she might hit him so he tried his hardest to prepare for a blow to his face. He hoped she would at least go gentler on he own little brother.

Looking at her he meekly said "It's just a prank sis calm down. Your not hurt. You can just wash it out and then take a shower." He gave a weak and nervous smile hoping to weasel his way out of this one.

Brandon was clearly terrified and Courtney knew this. As he begged for forgiveness she glanced out and saw their mother meeting their grandma outside. Not wanting to anger her by beating up Brandon she sighed and said.

“Alright since grandma is here and I don’t want to make mom mad I will make you a deal. Clean up all of the powder and anything else you did and don’t ever do something like this in my room Again. Got it?!
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:14 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon shook his head and said "No! I wont do your damn laundry! You know how long it will take to wash all of your clothes and bed sheets? You got pranked just deal with it." Making his way past her he hoped she wouldn't do anything to him but knew it was probably futile. He just prepared himself for anything. In the back of his mind he knew that he was wrong but he couldn't justify taking a single punch in exchange for having to do hours of his sister's laundry.
Last edited by Chewion on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:22 pm

Hothnia wrote:Natalya Kiser
January 1st, 2017
14.00 CST

Natalya quickly walked across the foyer of the large house towards the front door, her heels clicking. She opened the door to reveal her grandmother in law, a vile woman who cared for money more than anything.

Natalya forced herself to smile. " Hello dear grandmother, please, come in. What troubles you of this day for you to pay us a kind visit?"

"Ah, Norma, how nice to see you. I see you still don't bother to dress fashionably. Good for you, how brave. Yes, actually, I am looking for your husband."

Elisa smiled at the woman, though her words dripped with poison. She knew that that woman thought she was too materialistic, that because she had been poor once that Elisa could never be "as holy as thou". That woman and Elisa never had gotten along.

"It would appear that the doctors in New York have decided that I need to move back closer to family, because living alone and travelling all of the time is 'no longer an option'. Of course, you and I know that is total nonsense, but they insisted. As it were, I need to move in here. I just need Jonathan to get my old rooms ready. Do you know where your husband is, or are you too busy to bother caring what your family does?"
Last edited by Auphelia on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

SC #307

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:26 pm

Chewion wrote:Brandon Kiser

Brandon shook his head and said "No! I wont do your damn laundry! You know how long it will take to wash all of your clothes and bed sheets? You got pranked just deal with it." Making his way past her he hoped she wouldn't do anything to him but knew it was probably futile. He just prepared himself for anything. In the back of his mind he knew that he was wrong but he couldn't justify taking a single punch in exchange for having to do hours of his sister's laundry.

Courtney Kiser
Courtney raised an eyebrow at Brandon refusal. She quickly went forward and put Brandon in a choke hold. She then said.

"I think misunderstand. What I am asking is for you to just was the bed sheets and the clothes you put the powder on."
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:10 pm

Andsed wrote:
Chewion wrote:Brandon Kiser

Courtney Kiser
Courtney raised an eyebrow at Brandon refusal. She quickly went forward and put Brandon in a choke hold. She then said.

"I think misunderstand. What I am asking is for you to just was the bed sheets and the clothes you put the powder on."

Brandon Kiser

Brandon grabbed at his sister’s arm and wheezed out “Fuck off. That’ll take all day and I have better things to do. You don’t. All you do is exercise or sleep instead of actually interacting with people. It’s honestly pathetic.” Brandon knew he was digging himself into a deeper hole but he honestly didn’t think she would hit him. She had her chance and hadn’t taken it. If she really meant to punch him she clearly would have already and not waited this long. Unless she was restrained but he doubted that very much.

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Nicholas Whitt

Postby Northern Poland » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:39 am

Nicholas would wake up from his mid-day sleep and would instantly turn on his PS4 and would play some games for a few minutes, then would turn the PS4 off. He'd check his watch, It was time to go pick him up. He'd drive to the Animal shelter downtown and would check in with the front desk lady. He'd pick up his new cat that he named fuzzball, a ginger cat, a male, and still a kitten. He'd drive to Petsmart and get the necessary items, a litter box, cat food, cat toys , treats and a 4 foot perch. He'd then go home and set everything up, then he would let the little kitten out of his container and let the little guy run around his apartment. His apartment was pet-friendly soo He didn't have to worry. He'd play with his new cat for 3 hours, then would eat some leftover Dominos in the Small kitchen/dining room.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:33 am

Chewion wrote:
Andsed wrote:Courtney Kiser

Brandon Kiser

Brandon grabbed at his sister’s arm and wheezed out “Fuck off. That’ll take all day and I have better things to do. You don’t. All you do is exercise or sleep instead of actually interacting with people. It’s honestly pathetic.” Brandon knew he was digging himself into a deeper hole but he honestly didn’t think she would hit him. She had her chance and hadn’t taken it. If she really meant to punch him she clearly would have already and not waited this long. Unless she was restrained but he doubted that very much.

Courtney got pissed at Brandon's insults so she grabbed shirt and pulled him back into the room. She turned him around and punched him 2 times in the face. She then shoved him out of the room and said.

"Don't you ever insult me or do something like this again. Cause next time I won't be so merciful. Got it?!"
Last edited by Andsed on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:37 am

Brandon Kiser

Brandon was shocked. One minutes he was heading for the door and the next his sister was hitting him full force in the face. Now he sat against the ground and looked up at Courtney with genuine fear evident in his eyes. Never before had she ever actually hit him like that. That’s when he felt the warm wetness of the blood come trickling from his nose. It didn’t feel broken but her hits had probably broken some capillaries.

He put a hand to his face and pulled it away seeing a decent amount of blood. Looking up shakily to Courtney he eked out “How.... how.... bad? I can’t feel my face. It’s just numb. I can’t feel it Courtney!”

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Nicholas Whitt

Postby Northern Poland » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:25 am

Nicholas would walk down the street, he'd be listing to Fireflies By, Owl city. He'd walk to Klyde Warren Park, then he'd pay for some duck food and would underhand throw them at the Ducks. He'd then walk to the library to study for a Upcoming test In school on American History. He'd finish and go home (this would last about 2 hours) He'd play on the PS4 or watch SAO on Netflix. His cat would sit on his lap while Nicholas pet him.
Last edited by Northern Poland on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:35 am

Auphelia wrote:
January 1st, 2017
14.00 CST

Natalya quickly walked across the foyer of the large house towards the front door, her heels clicking. She opened the door to reveal her grandmother in law, a vile woman who cared for money more than anything.

"Ah, Norma, how nice to see you. I see you still don't bother to dress fashionably. Good for you, how brave. Yes, actually, I am looking for your husband."

Elisa smiled at the woman, though her words dripped with poison. She knew that that woman thought she was too materialistic, that because she had been poor once that Elisa could never be "as holy as thou". That woman and Elisa never had gotten along.

"It would appear that the doctors in New York have decided that I need to move back closer to family, because living alone and travelling all of the time is 'no longer an option'. Of course, you and I know that is total nonsense, but they insisted. As it were, I need to move in here. I just need Jonathan to get my old rooms ready. Do you know where your husband is, or are you too busy to bother caring what your family does?"

Natalya Kiser
January 1st, 2017
14.00 CST

Natalya gritted her teeth and the smiled dropped from her face. " No, I do not happen to know where he is. You see, my house is quite full and quite rambunctious. He tends to hide in his study, although I may be wrong. "

"Oh, also, my name is Natalya, not Nora. I'd recommend you keep that in mind if you're planning to stay here. As for the rooms, they have been used for different purposes now and are currently occupied. Instead, you may sleep in one of my children's rooms;'I will get them to move out and relocate."

Natalya turned her eyes skyward as loud shouts and thumps came from the upstairs. " Дети...достаточно! How many times have I told you all to speak with inside voices?" Natalya returned her gaze to her husband's grandmother. " I apologize profusely for the uncivilized nature of my children."

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:00 am

Jacob sat, his left arm resting on the closest armrest. Out the window, he could see nothing. This was probably due to the curtains being in front of the window. He stood up, brushed the crumbs off him from his... earth-shatteringly good sandwich, and walked towards the window. He pulled the strings, drawing the curtains to the side. Light flooded in more than it had before, and he shielded his eyes. It was a sunny day, nothing really going on. He didn't have work due to it being the New Years, and wouldn't for the next few days as he had taken vacation leave.

He looked out the front, seeing the lawn reveal itself for him as his eyes adjusted. Perfectly mowed, cut into nice little triangles. A road led up to a gate, and he could see nothing past there seeing as the gate and the privacy fence was disrupting his view. A few trees were sprinkled across the lawn, and a tiny little garden rested to the right side of the house from the point of view of coming through the gate.

Jacob decided that he had gotten bored, and went back to the main entrance area and walked up the stairs to the second floor. The second floor was the main residential area, containing most of the bedrooms. There were some guest bedrooms on the third, but for the most part, residents only stayed on the second floor due to its enormousness. He'd heard some noises earlier whenever he was making his orgasmic sandwich and decided that he'd investigate. He walked down the hallway to the right and walked towards the only open door in that hallway. He saw someone standing there, some specks of red on his face.

He ducked into a room that had its door open and watched what was going down from there. The room he had entered seemed to be a bathroom, thankfully with no one in it. He watched closely to see what would happen next. If anything terrible happened, then he would duck in to help but for now, he thought he would just enjoy the show. He'd done nothing today but read and walk, after all.
Last edited by Industrial West Virginia on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
The absolute madman.

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017

Postby Segral » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:56 pm

Dan Kiser

Dan leaned back in his drum seat, sweating and panting hard. He had just finished practicing Song For The Dead by Queens of Stone Age, a challenging song, with a complex intro and tricky timing. Dan was really struggling with it, but this practice had been better. He had managed to make some headway, but it would need work. A lot of work. But for now, he had no gas in the tank. It was time for some CS:GO, 7UP, and relaxation. Carefully taking his laptop upstairs, he took the many wood steps quickly and quietly. As he was crossing the large foyer, which personally considered to be wasted space, he spotted his mother and another woman, one that sounded elderly. But he knew that voice....it was...Great-grandmother Elsa!

"Grandmother?" he asked, a little incredulously, but also very happy and cheery. His grin grew even wider. Great-grandmother's wit was sharper than Dan had ever seen, and while he didn't like the way she treated his parents, nor her over-lavishness, he still loved her all the same. She was family after all. He jogged forward and gave her a light hug, trying not to squeeze too tight, as he knew she was an old woman and that bones were brittle. "South Korea got boring, did it now?" he asked with a cheeky grin. "Please, step in, step in."
yea bro idk

Phoenix2012
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Phoenix2012 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Jack Wei

The E30 that made its way out of a small church parking lot was one of Jack's favorite cars. To the casual eye, there was nothing particularly special about the car. Black paint, black wheels, tinted windows, the car blended in anywhere Wei went. Only the interior hinted at what the car really was. From the lightweight seats to the half cage welded in the rear, Jack had customized the car for pure driving pleasure. Like Jack, the car was a hidden killer. Making his way to the 75, he headed toward downtown...

Simply put, Wei was a dealer. He dealt in drugs, in weapons, in electronics, in money. Anything that there was demand for, he dabbled in. He started small in LA, expanded his net in Chicago, and now he was making more connections in Dallas. He operated under four principles that gave him a solid reputation.
-Promises are always kept
-Full confidentiality
-Never directly causing harm
-No desire to get "big"
Most of all, he was a mystery. Everyone knew their own side of him, but nobody else knew the full picture. The last person who came close now resided in a rosewood inlaid coffin.

Pulling into a parking garage downtown, he parked the car and got to business. Recently, he had been dealing with the Kisers, one of the more influential families in town. They had money, and vices, and Wei intended to make the best of it. He had even been to the house a few times, although he suspected that the Kisers would freak out if they had even a hint of who he was. Using an encrypted burner phone, he sent two texts to the household.

The first was to one of the Kiser boys who was dabbling in soft drugs. Of course, keeping it a secret was imperative, and he made good money keeping it hidden. The message was simple, simply informing that their package has arrived and was ready for pickup. If someone other than the client were to find the text, it would appear to be an automated Amazon notification.

The next text was to the adopted daughter that he had known for a while through her brother, a regular client of his.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:45 pm

January 1st, 2017
14.00 CST

Natalya gritted her teeth and the smiled dropped from her face. " No, I do not happen to know where he is. You see, my house is quite full and quite rambunctious. He tends to hide in his study, although I may be wrong. "

"Oh, also, my name is Natalya, not Nora. I'd recommend you keep that in mind if you're planning to stay here. As for the rooms, they have been used for different purposes now and are currently occupied. Instead, you may sleep in one of my children's rooms;'I will get them to move out and relocate."

Natalya turned her eyes skyward as loud shouts and thumps came from the upstairs. " Дети...достаточно! How many times have I told you all to speak with inside voices?" Natalya returned her gaze to her husband's grandmother. " I apologise profusely for the uncivilised nature of my children."

"Well, Nancy, I am sure you did the best you could, as little as that is. But I do have to wonder, what did you do with the antique bedroom furniture that was in my rooms? They were used in Versailles after all!"

Making her way inside of the foyer, she noticed that the walls had been painted red instead of the gold that she had chosen.

"Red walls I see. How . . . common. I see you don't care for style. You are so lucky not to have the need to be presentable. Often it feels like a curse." She glanced to the upper balconies and saw clothes hanging off of the edges. "Oh my. Those banisters were over $200,000 dollars, imported from Spain, and you put laundry on them!? This house had gone to the dogs! Never mind, I'll whip this place back into place. Now, where had that grandson of mine put his study?"

Segral wrote:Dan Kiser

"Grandmother?" he asked, a little incredulously, but also very happy and cheery. His grin grew even wider. Great-grandmother's wit was sharper than Dan had ever seen, and while he didn't like the way she treated his parents, nor her over-lavishness, he still loved her all the same. She was family after all. He jogged forward and gave her a light hug, trying not to squeeze too tight, as he knew she was an old woman and that bones were brittle. "South Korea got boring, did it now?" he asked with a cheeky grin. "Please, step in, step in."

Suddenly a boy came out of nowhere and practically assaulted her. When he pulled back she was able to see that it was . . . ah, something . . . Dan! Yes, that was it. Oh, he thought South Korea had gotten boring? How little the poor boy knew.

"Ah, yes, hello David. As you can see, I am already in. However, based on how much you have grown, I am surprised you can fit in here. I think it is lovely how much your mother feeds you. When my daughter was growing up, I only ever fed her the freshest produce and vegetables, but I suppose that processed sugars work just as well. Now, your mother was just about to show me where that father of yours is. Nadia, continue."

SC #307

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

( The other Nicholais voided, this new one has same details

Postby Northern Poland » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:40 pm

Nicholas would pull up to the three story mansion in his 2016 Mustang, he'd step out as he looked in amazement as his family wasn't far as rich. He'd grab his duffel bag and would be wearing his Tennessee Titians hoodie as his little part of the family lived in Nashville. He'd get out and lock the door, he'd then walk up to the door and ring the bell. He'd check his phone and would message Brandon he was there, then would check the time. He'd wait for someone to answer the door as he played on his phone, he hadn't met most of the people here only Brandon once as a little kid.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Cyril

Sometimes peace and quiet couldn't last. Sometimes it just had to be interrupted, and when peace and quiet had to be interrupted the gods of annoyance sent their best; in huge English cars blasting heavy metal music at full volume.
Texas Governor Cyril Kiser drove up the driveway, his car blasting out a loud tune which appeared to be called 'burn motherfucker burn.' In fact, that was the song's chorus...to make it publishable however its authors had simply called it 'burn mf.' Turning into his usual parking space, which simultaneously provided the best escape route and also blocked everybody else in, he climbed out of the car and marched energeticly into the foyer.

Owning a lot of the company and with a governmental interest in how things worked, Cyril was never really gone from corporate management. He'd sometimes show up at board meetings and demand certain things, be it a new factory opening or changes to health and safety rules. The things he proposed often seemed rather random, but all of them helped improve the company in the long run. Although he didn't like the way that Johnathan did things a lot of the time, he was still a rather good administrator; and although his will was currently set to bypass him in favour of one of his children, he didn't have anything against his eldest son. His wifes mother, the interfering old baggage who had acted like a corporate raider on his company, however, was another matter.
"Ah...Elisa," he said in his usual deep, melodious southern voice. "How wonderful it is to see you. Are you requiring more money for the next round of your travels?"

Lucas

Lucas had just finished recording his guitar and vocal tracks for a new song; a song he hoped would be good. Loud noises in the kiser household were usualy met by Lucas opening the door and showing the rest of them that he could go louder; the fact that hadn't happened this time was only because they hadn't gone on.
After taking a swig of coke, however, he put the screams and shouts out of his mind and got back to business, sending a message to his younger brother Dan.

'If you do not record your drum solo now, I will wring your fucking neck. Got it?'
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse