NATION

PASSWORD

After the End [OOC/Medieval/Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:56 pm

Primary Goals: Secure Portland and the West Oregon coast. Secure Death Valley (without all my troops dying), and Baja California. Establish some sorta of boundary peace with the Atomicists so they don't try to take the holy site I own.

Secondary Goals: Secure Trade with the Texas Kingdom and it's vassals (wink, wink). Secure the entire Pacific coast and a bit of Mexico.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:58 pm

My Goals are to try to make an alliance with my surrounding neighbors and to expand so I'm ready when Revlona comes.

Greater Redosia
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:59 pm

goals been stated and won't be repeated, you cannot split the atom apart without an explosion happening. And you cannot split the Atomicists apart without an explosion happening there either.
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:07 pm

Primary Goal: Get Independence

Secondary Goal: Consolidate the south

Anyone posting soon?
Lover of doggos

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:14 pm

Alot of that is the Cannon Americanist land
Lover of doggos

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:15 pm

Revlona wrote:

Solution: Be Americanist until you can convert to the one true faith, Marmotism
Last edited by The Frozen Forest on Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:16 pm

Revlona wrote:

I mean, I was planning on being an Americanist. Would that work then?

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:17 pm

Elerian wrote:
Revlona wrote:

You would have to start as one of the Cannon Americanist nations as they are cannon

Most of them are Small, though Piedmont would be the best choice if you want to militarily unite them all
Lover of doggos

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Revlona wrote:
Elerian wrote:

You would have to start as one of the Cannon Americanist nations as they are cannon

Most of them are Small, though Piedmont would be the best choice if you want to militarily unite them all

So, I'm confused is this a mix of canon and non canon or what?

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:22 pm

Elerian wrote:
Revlona wrote:

So, I'm confused is this a mix of canon and non canon or what?

All nations in the mod are cannon, though you can take there land as a custom nation

You CAN'T take land from any nations that are needed for the plot

(The HCC, CE, Mouse, Pope, Virginia/New Egnlandish americanist)
Lover of doggos

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:27 pm

Revlona wrote:All nations in the mod are cannon, though you can take there land as a custom nation

You CAN'T take land from any nations that are needed for the plot

(The HCC, CE, Mouse, Pope, Virginia/New Egnlandish americanist)

How about Hudsonia then?
Last edited by Elerian on Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Redosia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:33 pm

Sometimes I hate accidentally clicking submit, but I thank Atom for the edit button.

RPs I'm currently in:

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Greater Redosia wrote:Sometimes I hate accidentally clicking submit, but I thank Atom for the edit button.

lol
Lover of doggos

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Greater Redosia wrote:Sometimes I hate accidentally clicking submit, but I thank Atom for the edit button.

Oh my goodness, you Atomicist. Maybe you should live with the conquences of your writing like we Cetics do. Once our Emperor finishes a writing and he releases it for us all to read there is no post editing.

We need some kind of Great Wall of California to keep those Atomicists out...

Greater Redosia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:47 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:

Oh my goodness, you Atomicist. Maybe you should live with the conquences of your writing like we Cetics do. Once our Emperor finishes a writing and he releases it for us all to read there is no post editing.

We need some kind of Great Wall of California to keep those Atomicists out...

You will never keep the glow and warmth of Atom away, we simply wish to visit our holy sites in peace.

RPs I'm currently in:

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:50 pm

Greater Redosia wrote:You will never keep the glow and warmth of Atom away, we simply wish to visit our holy sites in peace.

You may have atoms, but you know what we have? MOUNTAINS!!! Giant pillars of earth and snow, forged over the course of millions of years to prevent usurpers from destroying us. My kingdom has lasted ever since the fall of civilisation, and it will last longer than time itself. Hail the Moon Goddess! Hail!
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Greater Redosia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:57 pm

Auphelia wrote:
Greater Redosia wrote:You will never keep the glow and warmth of Atom away, we simply wish to visit our holy sites in peace.

You may have atoms, but you know what we have? MOUNTAINS!!! Giant pillars of earth and snow, forged over the course of millions of years to prevent usurpers from destroying us. My kingdom has lasted ever since the fall of civilisation, and it will last longer than time itself. Hail the Moon Goddess! Hail!

Mountains made of atoms, Atom is the creator of all and he is all of us. Atom is bring his light upon the land and shall reclaim the world for his holy kingdom!

RPs I'm currently in:

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:09 pm

Greater Redosia wrote:Mountains made of atoms, Atom is the creator of all and he is all of us. Atom is bring his light upon the land and shall reclaim the world for his holy kingdom!

Atoms aren't even real!

My primary goals are:
1. To begin construction of a wall, a great wall, to wrap around my entire kingdom. We have the stone, we have the workers, so all we need is time!

2. Expand the castle

3. Gain an ally in the region in the (possible) occasion that the new wall is breached and the (extremely unlikely) instance that my troops lose for the first time in their mountainous home, and in the (near impossible) event that the castle is somehow overrun.

Hey, Atom guy, if we add your god to our pantheon, will you be allies with us? We can let you experiment with trying to open the doors to the Cheyenne Mountain Complex?
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:14 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Utceforp wrote:Conquer Ontario for Father Bessemer and then forge an empire along the Sacred Steel Roads.

Don't the Rust Cultists desire to investigate and excavate different ruins across the former united states? Your fairly close to Punxsutawney so if you wanted to hire Mercenaries or excavate in Punxsutawney territory, the Koser dynasty would probably allow it. Irregardless perhaps we could establish trade?

Oh definitely.
Signatures are so 2014.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:16 pm

NS Name: Elerian

Character Name: His Royal Majesty, King Cornelius of House Comstock, the first of his name, Lord Protector of Hudsonia, Duke of the Mohawk Valley, Count of Albany, Jonestown and Saratoga Springs, etc.

Religion: Catholic

Troop Numbers: Roughly 3,000 Longbowmen, 4,000 Infantry, and 1200 Cavalry

Lands: Hudsonia

Intelligence: 8

Martial: 10

Diplomacy: 6

Stewardship: 12

Intrigue: 9

Bio: Born to a long line of Anabaptist Kings, Cornelius became heir apparent in his early teens when his older brother died after being thrown from his horse. As the new heir apparent to the Hudsonian Kingdom, Cornelius was made to learn what it meant to be a King. Molded by his stern father into a competent, but harsh, sovereign, it wasn’t long before he ascended the throne. While on the throne, Cornelius has striven to strengthen his family’s position in the realm and maintain an able military to deal with the threats that surround Hudsonia. The death of his Queen has made Cornelius and even more bitter and King, which has only been magnified by his relatively advanced age. And now, with the heirless King of Deitscherei presenting an opportunity, Cornelius has been devoting much of his time in preparing for the coming death of the Deitscherei sovereign.

French Fries
Last edited by Elerian on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Elerian wrote:NS Name: Elerian

Character Name: His Royal Majesty, King Cornelius of House Comstock, the first of his name, Lord Protector of Hudsonia, Duke of the Mohawk Valley, Count of Albany, Jonestown and Saratoga Springs, etc.

Bio: Born to a long line of Anabaptist Kings, Cornelius became heir apparent in his early teens when his older brother died after being thrown from his horse. As the new heir apparent to the Hudsonian Kingdom, Cornelius was made to learn what it meant to be a King. Molded by his stern father into a competent, but harsh, sovereign, it wasn’t long before he ascended the throne. While on the throne, Cornelius has striven to strengthen his family’s position in the realm and maintain an able military to deal with the threats that surround Hudsonia. The death of his Queen has made Cornelius and even more bitter and King, which has only been magnified by his relatively advanced age. And now, with the heirless King of Deitscherei presenting an opportunity, Cornelius has been devoting much of his time in preparing for the coming death of the Deitscherei sovereign.

French Fries

> Comstock

*Bioshock Infinite flashbacks*
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:34 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Elerian wrote:NS Name: Elerian

French Fries

> Comstock

Accepted...
Lover of doggos

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:41 pm

Revlona wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:> Comstock

Accepted...

It seemed like a fitting name for an Anabaptist. I can change it if you want.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Elerian wrote:
Revlona wrote:
Accepted...

It seemed like a fitting name for an Anabaptist. I can change it if you want.

No, just annoyed you combined name and titles

Makes my life harder
Lover of doggos

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse