NATION

PASSWORD

After the End [OOC/Medieval/Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rodez
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodez » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:43 pm

How many troops would the northern third of Oregon field, given that it was a single realm? You've got the Columbia River and very fertile Willamette Valley there, so I imagine the population distribution would still be heavily skewed towards the north.
Formerly known as Mesrane (Mes), now I'm back
Joined April 2014

Go Cubs, Go!

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:57 pm

NS Name: Auphelia
Character Name: Luna (the name given to all Queens; Kings are given the name Nox)
Religion: Lunarism
Troop Numbers: 1,500 (2,500 reserve; 3,000 from vassals)
Titles: The Lunar Queen, Holy Queen of the Kingdom of Night and The Mountains of the Moon
Lands: The mountains and some of the plains between Denver and Colorado Springs
Intelligence (14): She is renowned for possessing the rare gift of The Seer Aliconeus, a man born 550 years ago who formed the City of Luna, the now capitol of the kingdom. That gift is that she never forgets anything she sees or hears (known now as having a photographic memory).
Martial (4): A fairly adept strategist, she is far better at defensive strategies than offensive.
Diplomacy(11): Trained in the art of court politics, the Queen rules her court with the delicate touch, a single statement from her can be used to destroy an enemy or sway the room to her side.
Stewardship(9): So far she has ruled her kingdom well, though she is untested in dealing with turbulent times
Intrigue(6): She is not well versed in back door deals and subterfuge, preferring to have a public audience when she destroys people.
Bio:
Born as the Princess of Kingdom of Night and The Mountains of the Moon, Luna was named after the celestial being that presides over all of creation.
This great truth was revealed to The Seer Aliconeus over 550 years ago as he led his small band of followers through the harsh lands of the former Rocky Mountains. Eventually his cult following settled down in the harsh mountains outside of Colorado Springs where they found a large colony of miners who worked for the Snow King, a lord that had popped up following the fall of modern civilisation. Spreading the word of Luna and her great works, eventually the miners became great supporters of the goddess. A coup was organised in secret, and a year after coming to this snowy haven the Snow King was killed in his sleep and the Seer was carried into the castle (created before the fall of civilisation during a medieval fad), formerly known as the Ice Palace and now known as the Aerie Of The Moon. Over the past 550 years, the Kingdom of Night and The Mountains of the Moon has expanded from a few snowy peaks to stretch almost 130 kilometres from Colorado Springs to Denver. The Queen only rules directly over the mountainous regions, but the Count of Turst, the Earl of Erham, the Marquess of Manitou, the Baron of Beefoc, and the Duke of Denver have all sworn fealty to her. Currently she has her eyes set on incorporating the Earl of Gergershire, an eastern land covered in fields of wheat as far as the eye can see.

The Queen herself had a typical upbringing for a daughter of the royal family; she was raised in the cold mountains, schooled in the ideas of Lunarism and logic, and indoctrinated with the motto and philosophy of the Kingdom of Night and The Mountains of the Moon: "As Strong As The Mountains, As Free As The Wind".

French Fries
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kelmet » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:32 pm

NS Name: Kelmet
Character Name: King Sebastian Monroe
Religion: Chatholic (according to the map on page 6)
Troop Numbers: 5,000. 2,000 professional soldiers. Mix of line infantry, Archers and calvary. 3,000 form Vassals mostly in the form of Light Calvary and infantry/skirmishers.
Titles: High lord Monrovia, Riverlord, Sir.
Lands:https://i.imgur.com/vTZ7Wgv.png
Intelligence:13, From a young age Sebastian was instructed by his father the maxim of house Monroe Brains not blood.
Martial: 6, tho his personal abilities are above average in terms of tactical and strategic thinking Monroe heavily relays on his generals.
Diplomacy: 10, Keeping a healthy relationship with his vassles and lesser lords comes easier to Monroe than most.
Stewardship:13, With Monrovia at the intersection of east and west on the banks of the mighty Mississippi. The lords of the Basin have a history of excellent administration.
Intrigue:3. High trust and loyalty within the royal government and military has meant the security services of the King have fallen into disrepair.

Bio: Born to King Miles Monroe and Katherine Monroe in the year 2641 Young Sebastian (called Bass by his friends in unofficial settings) was subjected to near constant education in the ways of ruler ship and administration until the age of 14 when he became a squire to a trusted member of his fathers personal guard. Sir Aaron mentored his squire well with young man being granted knighthood at the age of 18. It seemd that the young prince was destined for greatness when on a simple diplomatic mission from his father Monroe got the Lord of the Cape Girardeau river crossing to swear fealty to his father after a simple afternoon of silver tongue convincing. After being raised to the position of Chancellor of the Kingdom, bringing in record tax revenues and reforms that insured stability and prosperity across all the classes that proved popular with noble and present alike.

With his father abdicating his throne on Sebastians 25th birthday due to health concerns King Monroe now stands with a loyal Nobility at his back, an happy peasantry and a well funded military at his command, his rule will be determend on his quest to expand Monrovia across the Missouri basin or will he be a just another high lord of st.louis.
Last edited by Kelmet on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kelmet » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:33 pm

Quick question, is this rp using the Lore and terminology as the ck2 mod or only the map?

Because if its the first I have to change my app a little.
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:04 pm

Kelmet wrote:Quick question, is this rp using the Lore and terminology as the ck2 mod or only the map?

Almost all realms are not going to be a part of this RP. Except....

Revlona wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:I'm not op, nor a co-op but going by Rev's rules I'm assuming he doesn't want anyone to be bigger than a standard kingdom on that map. (Looks about four provinces or less) I do not know if he's going to make a new map (I have offered to make one) or if he's going to use the standard "canon" map I linked above.

The only Cannon nations are the HCC, the CE, the Mouse, and the Virginia nations

oh and the pope

So St. Louis is owned by the Papacy.

Also, putting down my reservation for Emperor of California.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:29 am

Kelmet wrote:Quick question, is this rp using the Lore and terminology as the ck2 mod or only the map?

Yeah, St. Louis is unfortunately taken

The Valyria Empire wrote:

Almost all realms are not going to be a part of this RP. Except....

Revlona wrote:
The only Cannon nations are the HCC, the CE, the Mouse, and the Virginia nations

oh and the pope

So St. Louis is owned by the Papacy.

Also, putting down my reservation for Emperor of California.

Reserved
Lover of doggos

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:13 am

So, can you explain how the world apocalypse happened? Also, can you explain the conditions of places other than the US?

Also, am I allowed to have a character, who's base is near the ruins of New York City. Also, i usually plays as a faction who wanted to reclaim the old world's science when dealing with apocalyptic RP. So, am I allowed to have a character who does that, with high intelligence?
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:35 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:So, can you explain how the world apocalypse happened? Also, can you explain the conditions of places other than the US?

Also, am I allowed to have a character, who's base is near the ruins of New York City. Also, i usually plays as a faction who wanted to reclaim the old world's science when dealing with apocalyptic RP. So, am I allowed to have a character who does that, with high intelligence?

No I can't but we know it wasn't nuclear

Someone already controls New York

You can, but you want understand jack squat, almost all our knowledge was lost on the old world
Lover of doggos

Greater Redosia
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:23 am

Revlona wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:So, can you explain how the world apocalypse happened? Also, can you explain the conditions of places other than the US?

You can, but you want understand jack squat, almost all our knowledge was lost on the old world

People who have the closest knowledge of the old world (in their own respectful sections of it) are the Americanists, Rust Cultists, and Atomicists. The first know as much if they know of America before the current start date, though slight distortion in believing the founding fathers are gods. Rust Cultists know how to work machinery and know of those shiny bits and bobs. Atomicists know as much as they do (which isn’t much) about nuclear stuff, so I guess...praise Atom?
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:26 am

Greater Redosia wrote:
Revlona wrote:

People who have the closest knowledge of the old world (in their own respectful sections of it) are the Americanists, Rust Cultists, and Atomicists. The first know as much if they know of America before the current start date, though slight distortion in believing the founding fathers are gods. Rust Cultists know how to work machinery and know of those shiny bits and bobs. Atomicists know as much as they do (which isn’t much) about nuclear stuff, so I guess...praise Atom?

I want to make a faction that aims to rebuild America and rediscover all the lost techs and knowledges, and ultimately, explore the whole world. So, what I must do? Do I must be friends with factions that have the knowledge, as well as encouraging the people on the faction to innnovate and rediscover
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:31 am

App will be finished today
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Greater Redosia
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:36 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Greater Redosia wrote:

I want to make a faction that aims to rebuild America and rediscover all the lost techs and knowledges, and ultimately, explore the whole world. So, what I must do? Do I must be friends with factions that have the knowledge, as well as encouraging the people on the faction to innnovate and rediscover

My guess is that you will need to consult with several groups and explore several major cities, you will definitely have to be friends which will be hard because of the several conflicting religions. But you still have to get it all checked out and such with the OP
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:42 am

Greater Redosia wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:I want to make a faction that aims to rebuild America and rediscover all the lost techs and knowledges, and ultimately, explore the whole world. So, what I must do? Do I must be friends with factions that have the knowledge, as well as encouraging the people on the faction to innnovate and rediscover

My guess is that you will need to consult with several groups and explore several major cities, you will definitely have to be friends which will be hard because of the several conflicting religions. But you still have to get it all checked out and such with the OP

He can be friends with me. I own a trade republic, everything is easier well unless I go to war

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:43 am

Greater Redosia wrote:

Your best bet are the Americonists
Lover of doggos

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:44 am

Greater Redosia wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:I want to make a faction that aims to rebuild America and rediscover all the lost techs and knowledges, and ultimately, explore the whole world. So, what I must do? Do I must be friends with factions that have the knowledge, as well as encouraging the people on the faction to innnovate and rediscover

Also, I will show my currently unfinished app:

NS Name: The Federation of Kendor
Character Name: Franklin Westway
Religion: Scientific Reclaimicism (Basically, it is not much of a religion, but a belief of wanting to reclaim the old world and the US, as well as reclaiming every lost techs and Knowledges)
Troop Numbers:
Titles: High
Lands:
Intelligence(1-15, the higher it is the better explanation i need to why they are that good):
Martial(1-15, the higher it is the better explanation i need to why they are that good):
Diplomacy(1-15, the higher it is the better explanation i need to why they are that good):
Stewardship(1-15, the higher it is the better explanation i need to why they are that good):
Intrigue(1-15, the higher it is the better explanation i need to why they are that good):
Bio:

French Fries
My Dispatch

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:56 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
NS Name: Holy Tedalonia
Character Name: Edward "Ted" Tomlinson
Religion: Catholic
Troop Numbers: 2,500
Titles: Duke of Dallas
Lands: Dallas, and the territories adjacent to it.
Intelligence: 11
Martial: 5
Diplomacy: 6
Stewardship: 11
Intrigue: 7
Bio: Born and raised in Dallas. He is a frail boy, born by the Duke of Dallas and his pious wife. Life in Dallas is a religious one. One cannot oppose the the holy Catholic Church without repercussion. For those who oppressed socially and politically. Edward grew up as a devout Catholic, and while he grew he learned of the churches powerful oppressive nature and decided to control the church via becoming friends with much of the pastors.

His father would later die in the battle to defend the kingdom of Texas, or so he was told. His father was always a loud mouth man, almost said treasonous words to the king sometimes in meetings. He had always loved his father, but no-one could save him from his fool hardiness. Thus he was thrusted to run the Dukedom. As Duke Edward the Pious of Dallas.

Fixed my religion.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:59 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
NS Name: Holy Tedalonia
Character Name: Edward "Ted" Tomlinson
Religion: Catholic
Troop Numbers: 2,500
Titles: Duke of Dallas
Lands: Dallas, and the territories adjacent to it.
Intelligence: 11
Martial: 5
Diplomacy: 6
Stewardship: 11
Intrigue: 7
Bio: Born and raised in Dallas. He is a frail boy, born by the Duke of Dallas and his pious wife. Life in Dallas is a religious one. One cannot oppose the the holy Catholic Church without repercussion. For those who oppressed socially and politically. Edward grew up as a devout Catholic, and while he grew he learned of the churches powerful oppressive nature and decided to control the church via becoming friends with much of the pastors.

His father would later die in the battle to defend the kingdom of Texas, or so he was told. His father was always a loud mouth man, almost said treasonous words to the king sometimes in meetings. He had always loved his father, but no-one could save him from his fool hardiness. Thus he was thrusted to run the Dukedom. As Duke Edward the Pious of Dallas.

Accepted
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:59 am

Anyone wanna be a coop
Lover of doggos

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:02 am

Greater Redosia wrote:

Also, I will show my currently unfinished app:

Religion: Scientific Reclaimicism (Basically, it is not much of a religion, but a belief of wanting to reclaim the old world and the US, as well as reclaiming every lost techs and Knowledges)
Troop Numbers:
Lands:
Intelligence(1-15, the higher it is the better explanation i need to why they are that good):
Martial(1-15, the higher it is the better explanation i need to why they are that good):
Diplomacy(1-15, the higher it is the better explanation i need to why they are that good):
Stewardship(1-15, the higher it is the better explanation i need to why they are that good):
Intrigue(1-15, the higher it is the better explanation i need to why they are that good):
Bio:

French Fries

Am I allowed to have Scientific Reclaimism as my "religion"? Also, what lands are still unclaimed? Also, what is the maximum number for the stats combined, like the limits of the points you can assign to all of the stats
My Dispatch

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:14 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Also, I will show my currently unfinished app:

Troop Numbers:
Lands:
Bio:

French Fries

Am I allowed to have Scientific Reclaimism as my "religion"? Also, what lands are still unclaimed? Also, what is the maximum number for the stats combined, like the limits of the points you can assign to all of the stats

Sure, though I can't start off as a major thing
Lover of doggos

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:16 am

Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:20 am

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Tag, reserving this (Kansas City and some surrounding area).

Pretty sure kansas city is papal
Lover of doggos

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:27 am

Revlona wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Tag, reserving this (Kansas City and some surrounding area).

That's St. Louis. KC in base mod is under an inland republic.
Last edited by The Intergalactic Russian Empire on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:48 am

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Revlona wrote:

That's St. Louis. KC in base mod is under an inland republic.

Alright
Lover of doggos

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:50 am

Revlona wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:That's St. Louis. KC in base mod is under an inland republic.

Alright

Yay I was trying to be Kansas, oh well Boston works as well

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse