NATION

PASSWORD

2024: AGE OF SUPERPOWERS [IC | COBALT NETWORK SPONSORED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:51 pm

Last edited by Pimps Inc on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:01 pm

HOME | HEADLINES | INTERNATIONAL | ENTERTAINMENT | SPORTS | SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY | HEALTH

中文 | Español | English | हिंदी | عربى

The End
By Eric Ancel

This is Eric Ancel, owner of the Millenium Chronicle....at least what's left of it. Damn it. 2030's new year was supposed to mark a fresh start. Everyone in the office was all jittery talking about their New Year's Resolutions. Debbie wanted to finally lose some weight, Jerry was talking about joining the army to go fight in Venezuela, and well, I just wanted to enjoy some time with my family. I always thought I'd have all the time in the world once I retired, guess it's a bit late for that now. That's my biggest regret. I don't fear death, or the end of the world, I just wanted to see them one last time. We always bickered and bantered, but at the end of the day, we were all still family. I guess we forgot that, though, and we started to drift apart over the dumbest of things. If this whole thing never happened, I'd- No, this isn't about me. No one will ever see this, but I've got to conclude the chronicles. It's a voice of reason for the world to hear, even if no one's listening.

NASA predicted it a few weeks ago, there is nothing we could've done. A 20 mile wide asteroid was headed our way, and the whole world was helpless. At first, there were millions of deniers, claiming such an event could never happen, and that the powers may be would never allow it. But as time went on, people accepted it. The last few days before the impact, all of the world's wars just ended. In Libya, in Myanmar, across the world, soldiers went back home to spend their final moments with their families. A fitting way to end off the human race- a bang from above, but not a single one from down below. I wish I'd done the same, but my greedy ass bolted to a former missile silo in Colorado as soon as possible. God, I'm stupid.

The damn thing hit on the opposite side of the world, and billions died almost instantly. Humanity has been through a lot, but we're not surviving this. The air isn't breathable anymore, nowhere near enough oxygen, and there's soot everywhere. Almost everyone's dead, and those who survived won't do so for long. My dumb ass tried to go outside and just a single breath set my lungs on fire. I'd be worried about lung cancer if the oxygen down here wasn't limited already. This is it, I suppose. Us humans thought ourselves the most important things in the universe, but in a few years at best, we'll all be gone. I just hope that if another intelligent race should rise from the ashes, that they won't make the same mistakes we did.

This is Eric Ancel of the Millenium Chronicle, signing out. But before that everyone in the IE and Co-Op team gets a million dollars

also tf2 gets a major update
Last edited by The Palmetto on Wed May 12, 2021 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:29 pm

Mexico becomes a superpower and I become a billionaire.
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Latvijas Otra Republika
Minister

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvijas Otra Republika » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:20 am

Truth is, the game was rigged from the start
Free Navalny, Back Gobzems

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse