Page 122 of 126

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:05 pm
by Atrilan
Granluras wrote:
Atrilan wrote:Don't you dare, Sarawak.

inb4 you get accepted somehow

we don't have bentus mindlessly accepting/inviting every nation on Earth anymore. So no Sarawak membership today, ese.

Keep the salt out. Also not sure what you mean by "we," you're not a player anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:02 pm
by Pimps Inc
My meme ideas are ahead of the IC. This is agony.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:02 am
by Granluras
Atrilan wrote:
Granluras wrote:we don't have bentus mindlessly accepting/inviting every nation on Earth anymore. So no Sarawak membership today, ese.

Keep the salt out. Also not sure what you mean by "we," you're not a player anymore.

i was when i posted that; also, dont talk the talk if you can't walk the walk, axalis.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:02 am
by Granluras
Pimps Inc wrote:My meme ideas are ahead of the IC. This is agony.

whuh?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:51 am
by Atrilan
Granluras wrote:
Atrilan wrote:Keep the salt out. Also not sure what you mean by "we," you're not a player anymore.

i was when i posted that; also, dont talk the talk if you can't walk the walk, axalis.

You posted that yesterday and you were booted on Friday so no, you weren't.

Pimps Inc wrote:My meme ideas are ahead of the IC. This is agony.

Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:08 am
by Greater Redosia
Another day, another faction in the war against Malaysia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:28 am
by Atrilan
Greater Redosia wrote:Another day, another faction in the war against Malaysia

There should only be one faction. Malaysia. Sarawak and Sabah are Malaysian.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:31 am
by Ha Liang
Atrilan wrote:
Greater Redosia wrote:Another day, another faction in the war against Malaysia

There should only be one faction. Malaysia. Sarawak and Sabah are Malaysian.

Technically sabah and sarawak are indonesian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:32 am
by Atrilan
Ha Liang wrote:
Atrilan wrote:There should only be one faction. Malaysia. Sarawak and Sabah are Malaysian.

Technically sabah and sarawak are indonesian

That sounds like a sketchy technicality my dude.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:37 am
by -The Dominion of Canada-
yo yo, I’ll be done with my exams within 2-3 weeks so i may be return to 2024 as a medium power, and after the recent revolutions in north africa irl i will maybe choose either sudan or algeria

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:44 am
by -The Dominion of Canada-
[box][DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012662]
Nationstates Name Dominion of Canada (Ori)
Nation Name Algeria

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:09 pm
by Greater Redosia
Awesome, it'd be great to have an Algeria. For once someone to actually threaten my growth and stability.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:16 pm
by Atrilan
Greater Redosia wrote:Awesome, it'd be great to have an Algeria. For once someone to actually threaten my growth and stability.

I'll threaten your stability if you'd like.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:30 pm
by -The Dominion of Canada-
Atrilan wrote:
Greater Redosia wrote:Awesome, it'd be great to have an Algeria. For once someone to actually threaten my growth and stability.

I'll threaten your stability if you'd like.

Is it okay if i write that the irl protests became similar to tunisia’s jasmine revolution, and the aftermath is that they made a new constitution within it is that algeria will impose more reforms, become more secular and change the flag to erase the old regime. Eventually in 2027 after years of stabilizing and being post-arab spring tunisia with civil unrests and the usual protests. The algerian goverment finally stabilized bringing new hopes on achieving the revolution’s goals

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:17 pm
by Alaroma
Yo yo yo Epic Gamers, Apror here, we need some good ass players for France, Germany, Italy, the UK, Spain, and Poland. Things are looking EXTRA spicy in Europe right now, and it needs defending. How big are your balls? Let's be honest, we don't want Ukraine assuming Direct control of the EU, now do we? Let's be reasonable and DAB!

D- Do
A- Amazing things for the
B- Betterment of Europe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:57 pm
by Pimps Inc
Unepic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:33 pm
by Dutch Rebels
The flesh of the weak (Ukrainians) shall satisfy the hunger of the hegemon (the Benelux).

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:48 pm
by Alaroma
Dutch Rebels wrote:The flesh of the weak (Ukrainians) shall satisfy the hunger of the hegemon (the Benelux).

I think you mean Netherlands Oblast will make a fine addition to the Ukrainian state.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:22 pm
by Pimps Inc
Image


Just let me achieve this

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:39 pm
by Alaroma
Pimps Inc wrote:

Just let me achieve this

Oh God oh fuck Mexican Hegonmy is coming

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:49 pm
by The Palmetto
Alaroma wrote:
Pimps Inc wrote:

Just let me achieve this

Oh God oh fuck Mexican Hegonmy is coming


It's too late, Apror. The five minutes have passed.

Holodomor Time!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:01 pm
by The Palmetto
"It is the price you have to pay," The ghost of 1990 said. Looking down at the chasm below him, Jax knew what this meant. He had to give up something he loved. Sarawak looked at him with a weak grin, thinking Jax loved nothing. But Jax only looked at the Bornean state with sadness in his eyes.

I ignored my RP once. I can not do that again. Even for you. I'm sorry, little one.

[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012662]
Nationstates Name - The Palmetto
Nation Name - Republic of France

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:21 pm
by The Palmetto
[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012663]

Nationstates Name - The Palmetto
Nation Name - the French Republic
Roleplay example link - 2024

Capital - Paris
Type of Government - Constitutional Republic
Head of State(s) - Fabien Demaret
Image of Leader - N/A
Party in Power [HAS TO HAVE 75%+ MEMBERS AS THE LARGEST PARTY IN AT LEAST ONE HOUSE IN THEIR MODERN LEGISLATURE] - En Marche!
Executive Title - President
Religion Breakdown - 51.1% Christian, 39.6% No Religion, 5.6% Islam, 0.8% Judaism
Flag - French tricolor
National Anthem - “La Mareillaise”, although the “Anthem of Europe” has seen increasing popularity in official circles.

Public Goals - Strengthen the European Union and promote further integration between core member states. Revitalise the French economy with a focus on advanced manufacturing and technology, with the most contentious element of the plan involving the liberalisation of Frenchlabour laws. Push for all members of CESDOT to recommit to NATO’s former goal of 2% GDP spending on defence.
Private Goals - Push for a multi-speed European Union, offering members a choice between their desired rate of integration. Build strong links with friendly governments in North Africa and the Francophonie. Position Europe as the new leader of the Free World, taking on the mantle of the United States.

Total military size - 204,000 active | 183,635 reserve
Breakdown of ground sector -
405 combat tanks
6,863 AFVs
325 Self-Propelled Artillery
233 Towed Artillery
44 Rocket Projectors

Breakdown of naval sector -
4 aircraft carriers (includes helicopter carriers)
11 frigates
4 destroyers
10 submarines
17 PT craft
18 Mine Warfare Vessels

Breakdown of airforce sector -
296 Fighters
284 Attack Aircraft
662 Transport Aircraft
283 Trainer Aircraft
610 Helicopters
49 Attack Helicopters
Major foreign military suppliers [IF APPLICABLE]- Most armaments come from within the European Union, and France itself is a major arms exporter.
Extra military information - The largest armed forces within the European Union and one of two nuclear powers in the union, France has become increasingly active military since Operation Serval in Mali. A capable aerospace and maritime industry serves as a foundation for a prominent military-industrial complex.

Currency - Euro
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 1 Euro = 1.25 USD
Major import/export partners -
Exporters: Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK, USA, Netherlands
Importers: Germany, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, UK, China

Major Domestic Issues -
Integrating immigrants, preventing home-grown extremism, continuing to make the economy more competitive
Major Foreign Issues -
Strengthening the EU and the Eurozone and determining what place the EU will have in the world, standing firm against renewed Russian aggression and American withdrawal, extremism and the growth of terrorism in fancrophonie countries.

History [MUST LINE UP WITH HISTORY IN "STATUS" SECTION, NOT SET IN STONE AND MUST BE APPROVED BY OPs, WRITE IT LIKE IT'S GOING IN THE "STATUS" SECTION -
France can trace its history as far back as the year 486, when the Franks first conquered the region of Gaul from the collapsing Roman Empire. Over the course of millennia, the power of France has ebbed and flowed, with the nation being ruled by Kings, Emperors and Presidents. However, modern France only truly came into being after the entire nation was nearly consumed by the fires of the Second World War. From this tragedy, France emerged stronger and as a powerful proponent for an integrated and united Europe, eventually coming to bury the hatchet with its long-time German rival. While French influence waned during the American Century, the country still wielded significant economic and cultural clout – with its prized position as the most visited nation on Earth a clear indicator of its prominence in the international psyche. However, as the United States’ hegemony began to decline, France found itself becoming more and more involved in international affairs beyond the borders of Europe, beginning in 2012 with its involvement in the conflict in Mali.

Operation Serval, a UN-backed French and European mission to support the local Malinese forces against resurgent extremists, proved itself to be highly effective and earned France the support of the majority of the local population (91% according to an Al Jazeera poll). However, it was not until the Virumaa Crisis in 2022 that France would once again find itself forced to stand firm on its own two feet. As the US withdrew from its commitments to NATO, Europe was left to defend the independence of its allies alone. Images of the French President, Emmanuel Macron, standing before an EU and French flag declaring a common cause stirred a sense of pride within the populace. News broadcasts of joint European deployments, with Frenchsoldiers marching in lock-step with their European brethren, brought a new wave of European nationalism to the country. When Russia withdrew, seemingly cowed by the collective effort of the Union and its European allies, celebration and optimism reigned supreme – the typical French cynicism banished in favour of a common determination to build a better future.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:31 pm
by Da Klan
The Palmetto wrote:
[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012663]

Nationstates Name - The Palmetto
Nation Name - the French Republic
Roleplay example link - 2024

Capital - Paris
Type of Government - Constitutional Republic
Head of State(s) - Fabien Demaret
Image of Leader - N/A
Party in Power [HAS TO HAVE 75%+ MEMBERS AS THE LARGEST PARTY IN AT LEAST ONE HOUSE IN THEIR MODERN LEGISLATURE] - En Marche!
Executive Title - President
Religion Breakdown - 51.1% Christian, 39.6% No Religion, 5.6% Islam, 0.8% Judaism
Flag - French tricolor
National Anthem - “La Mareillaise”, although the “Anthem of Europe” has seen increasing popularity in official circles.

Public Goals - Strengthen the European Union and promote further integration between core member states. Revitalise the French economy with a focus on advanced manufacturing and technology, with the most contentious element of the plan involving the liberalisation of Frenchlabour laws. Push for all members of CESDOT to recommit to NATO’s former goal of 2% GDP spending on defence.
Private Goals - Push for a multi-speed European Union, offering members a choice between their desired rate of integration. Build strong links with friendly governments in North Africa and the Francophonie. Position Europe as the new leader of the Free World, taking on the mantle of the United States.

Total military size - 204,000 active | 183,635 reserve
Breakdown of ground sector -
405 combat tanks
6,863 AFVs
325 Self-Propelled Artillery
233 Towed Artillery
44 Rocket Projectors

Breakdown of naval sector -
4 aircraft carriers (includes helicopter carriers)
11 frigates
4 destroyers
10 submarines
17 PT craft
18 Mine Warfare Vessels

Breakdown of airforce sector -
296 Fighters
284 Attack Aircraft
662 Transport Aircraft
283 Trainer Aircraft
610 Helicopters
49 Attack Helicopters
Major foreign military suppliers [IF APPLICABLE]- Most armaments come from within the European Union, and France itself is a major arms exporter.
Extra military information - The largest armed forces within the European Union and one of two nuclear powers in the union, France has become increasingly active military since Operation Serval in Mali. A capable aerospace and maritime industry serves as a foundation for a prominent military-industrial complex.

Currency - Euro
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 1 Euro = 1.25 USD
Major import/export partners -
Exporters: Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK, USA, Netherlands
Importers: Germany, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, UK, China

Major Domestic Issues -
Integrating immigrants, preventing home-grown extremism, continuing to make the economy more competitive
Major Foreign Issues -
Strengthening the EU and the Eurozone and determining what place the EU will have in the world, standing firm against renewed Russian aggression and American withdrawal, extremism and the growth of terrorism in fancrophonie countries.

History [MUST LINE UP WITH HISTORY IN "STATUS" SECTION, NOT SET IN STONE AND MUST BE APPROVED BY OPs, WRITE IT LIKE IT'S GOING IN THE "STATUS" SECTION -
France can trace its history as far back as the year 486, when the Franks first conquered the region of Gaul from the collapsing Roman Empire. Over the course of millennia, the power of France has ebbed and flowed, with the nation being ruled by Kings, Emperors and Presidents. However, modern France only truly came into being after the entire nation was nearly consumed by the fires of the Second World War. From this tragedy, France emerged stronger and as a powerful proponent for an integrated and united Europe, eventually coming to bury the hatchet with its long-time German rival. While French influence waned during the American Century, the country still wielded significant economic and cultural clout – with its prized position as the most visited nation on Earth a clear indicator of its prominence in the international psyche. However, as the United States’ hegemony began to decline, France found itself becoming more and more involved in international affairs beyond the borders of Europe, beginning in 2012 with its involvement in the conflict in Mali.

Operation Serval, a UN-backed French and European mission to support the local Malinese forces against resurgent extremists, proved itself to be highly effective and earned France the support of the majority of the local population (91% according to an Al Jazeera poll). However, it was not until the Virumaa Crisis in 2022 that France would once again find itself forced to stand firm on its own two feet. As the US withdrew from its commitments to NATO, Europe was left to defend the independence of its allies alone. Images of the French President, Emmanuel Macron, standing before an EU and French flag declaring a common cause stirred a sense of pride within the populace. News broadcasts of joint European deployments, with Frenchsoldiers marching in lock-step with their European brethren, brought a new wave of European nationalism to the country. When Russia withdrew, seemingly cowed by the collective effort of the Union and its European allies, celebration and optimism reigned supreme – the typical French cynicism banished in favour of a common determination to build a better future.

accepted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:24 am
by Zhukovian
When will the International Council post?