NATION

PASSWORD

2024: AGE OF SUPERPOWERS [OOC | COBALT NETWORK SPONSORED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:41 am

Whenever I rejoin this roleplay America is open without me realizing it -.-
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Ha Liang
Secretary

Founded: Mar 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ha Liang » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:41 am

deleted
Last edited by Ha Liang on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:48 pm

Aight lads smack me down a reservation for Germany. Wip app will come up once my internet gets semidecent.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:27 pm

Bentus wrote:Aight lads smack me down a reservation for Germany. Wip app will come up once my internet gets semidecent.

Oh God oh fuck
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:47 pm

Bentus wrote:Aight lads smack me down a reservation for Germany. Wip app will come up once my internet gets semidecent.

okay, this is epic
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:38 pm

Italy: *laughs* I’m in danger
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:40 pm

WIP

[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012663]

Nationstates Name - Bentus
Nation Name - – The Federal Republic of Germany (integrating into EuroFed)
Roleplay example link - This

Capital - Berlin
Type of Government - Federal Republic
Head of State(s) - Martin Schopfer (unless there's been an election?)
Image of Leader - See Atrilan's app
Party in Power [HAS TO HAVE 75%+ MEMBERS AS THE LARGEST PARTY IN AT LEAST ONE HOUSE IN THEIR MODERN LEGISLATURE] - Sozialdemokratische Partei Deutschlands
Executive Title - Chancellor
Religion Breakdown - 33% Catholic, 33% Protestant, 28% None, 4% Islam, 2% Other
Flag -
National Anthem - [optional]

Public Goals - Integrate into the European Federation, support and strengthen the European Union (even if doing so means that the project’s goals of an ever closer union must be rolled back), ensure peace in Europe and around the world, promote free and fair trade.
Private Goals - Protect Germany and Europe’s economic power, ensure that Europe is able to defend itself against foreign aggression if need be, gain dominance in key scientific and technological fields, establish good relations with the United States and Russia to defuse the potential for conflict with Europe caught in the middle, promote unity in Eastern members of the EU so that they are able to withstand foreign interference.

Extra military information - With the integration of the German military into the European Federation, the country’s defence budget has effectively ballooned and the Bundeswehr is undergoing a rapid modernization as the command structure is overhauled.

Total military size - 180,000 active; 50,000 in reserves
Breakdown of ground sector - 556 combat tanks
5902 AFV's
163 self-propelled artillery
52 rocket projectors
Breakdown of naval sector - 10 frigates
6 corvettes
8 submarines
4 patrol craft
14 mine warfare vessels
Breakdown of airforce sector - 92 fighter aircraft
174 attack aircraft
345 transport aircraft
50 trainer aircraft
47 attack helicopters
Major foreign military suppliers [IF APPLICABLE]- Most of Germany's foreign suppliers come from within the European Union.

Currency - Euro
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - €1 -> $1.25
Major import/export partners - Imports from China, the Netherlands, France, the United States, and Italy
Exports to the United States, France, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, and China

Major Domestic Issues - continuing economic growth, healing the east-west economic divide, integration into the EuroFed, ageing population, climate change
Major Foreign Issues - Russian aggression in Europe, risk of trade wars slowing global economic growth, climate change, conflicts in the Middle East

History [MUST LINE UP WITH HISTORY IN "STATUS" SECTION, NOT SET IN STONE AND MUST BE APPROVED BY OPs, WRITE IT LIKE IT'S GOING IN THE "STATUS" SECTION - Should I add stuff up to 2030 or just leave it to what's already in the IC?
Last edited by Bentus on Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

Ha Liang
Secretary

Founded: Mar 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ha Liang » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:18 am

brrrraka monoga doitsu no kagaku wa sekai ichi

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:52 pm

Nationstates Name - Military Lands of the Scottish People
Nation Name - The Fifth French Republic
Roleplay example link - me as serbia and russia b a b y

Capital - Paris
Type of Government - Unitary semi-presidential constitutional republic
Head of State(s) - Édouard Philippe
Image of Leader -

Party in Power [HAS TO HAVE 75%+ MEMBERS AS THE LARGEST PARTY IN AT LEAST ONE HOUSE IN THEIR MODERN LEGISLATURE] -
The Republicans. In a this Coalition. Controls around 2/5th of the National Assembly but has near half the seats in the Senate, half of the Regional Councils, and Half of the Department Councils. Not 75% but does have a decent control of the Government when compared to others.
Executive Title - President
Religion Breakdown - 51.1% Christian, 39.6% No Religion, 5.6% Islam, 0.8% Judaism
Flag -

National Anthem - La Mareillaise

Public Goals - Continue with EU Federalization, however ensure member states still have National Sovereignty over themselves if they desire, continuing development and control of the Françafrique system while making it easier for Nations dependent on France to develop, enforce the status quo, and build up the EU, expand the Military
Private Goals - Counter Russian Aggression, Build stronger ties with China, if America is unable to protect Europe or assist them in its interest then it will push for Europe to leave NATO

Total military size - 204,000 active | 183,635 reserve
Breakdown of ground sector -
405 combat tanks
6,863 AFVs
325 Self-Propelled Artillery
233 Towed Artillery
44 Rocket Projectors

Breakdown of naval sector -
4 aircraft carriers (includes helicopter carriers)
11 frigates
4 destroyers
10 submarines
17 PT craft
18 Mine Warfare Vessels

Breakdown of airforce sector -
296 Fighters
284 Attack Aircraft
662 Transport Aircraft
283 Trainer Aircraft
610 Helicopters
49 Attack Helicopters

Major foreign military suppliers [IF APPLICABLE]-
France develops a fair portion of its military industry, while exporting a lot. It does contract equipment from other European members, and sometimes the US, but can be self dependent if needed.
Extra military information - The largest armed forces within the European Union and one of two nuclear powers in the union, France has become increasingly active military since Operation Serval in Mali. A capable aerospace and maritime industry serves as a foundation for a prominent military-industrial complex.

Currency - Euro
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 1 Euro = 1.25 USD
Major import/export partners -
Exporters: Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK, USA, Netherlands
Importers: Germany, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, UK, China

Major Domestic Issues -
Integrating immigrants, preventing home-grown extremism, continuing to make the economy more competitive
Major Foreign Issues -
Strengthening the EU and the Eurozone and determining what place the EU will have in the world, standing firm against renewed Russian aggression and American withdrawal, extremism and the growth of terrorism in fancrophonie countries.

History [MUST LINE UP WITH HISTORY IN "STATUS" SECTION, NOT SET IN STONE AND MUST BE APPROVED BY OPs, WRITE IT LIKE IT'S GOING IN THE "STATUS" SECTION -
France can trace its history as far back as the year 486, when the Franks first conquered the region of Gaul from the collapsing Roman Empire. Over the course of millennia, the power of France has ebbed and flowed, with the nation being ruled by Kings, Emperors and Presidents. However, modern France only truly came into being after the entire nation was nearly consumed by the fires of the Second World War. From this tragedy, France emerged stronger and as a powerful proponent for an integrated and united Europe, eventually coming to bury the hatchet with its long-time German rival. While French influence waned during the American Century, the country still wielded significant economic and cultural clout – with its prized position as the most visited nation on Earth a clear indicator of its prominence in the international psyche. However, as the United States’ hegemony began to decline, France found itself becoming more and more involved in international affairs beyond the borders of Europe, beginning in 2012 with its involvement in the conflict in Mali.

Operation Serval, a UN-backed French and European mission to support the local Malinese forces against resurgent extremists, proved itself to be highly effective and earned France the support of the majority of the local population (91% according to an Al Jazeera poll). However, it was not until the Virumaa Crisis in 2022 that France would once again find itself forced to stand firm on its own two feet. As the US withdrew from its commitments to NATO, Europe was left to defend the independence of its allies alone. Images of the French President, Emmanuel Macron, standing before an EU and French flag declaring a common cause stirred a sense of pride within the populace. News broadcasts of joint European deployments, with Frenchsoldiers marching in lock-step with their European brethren, brought a new wave of European nationalism to the country. When Russia withdrew, seemingly cowed by the collective effort of the Union and its European allies, celebration and optimism reigned supreme – the typical French cynicism banished in favour of a common determination to build a better future.

To be fair I copied most of this from the last application while updating the President and current party in charge. Much easier than starting off fresh, to be quite honest.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:37 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:

Capital - Paris
Image of Leader -

Party in Power [HAS TO HAVE 75%+ MEMBERS AS THE LARGEST PARTY IN AT LEAST ONE HOUSE IN THEIR MODERN LEGISLATURE] -
The Republicans. In a this Coalition. Controls around 2/5th of the National Assembly but has near half the seats in the Senate, half of the Regional Councils, and Half of the Department Councils. Not 75% but does have a decent control of the Government when compared to others.
Religion Breakdown - 51.1% Christian, 39.6% No Religion, 5.6% Islam, 0.8% Judaism
Flag -

Public Goals - Continue with EU Federalization, however ensure member states still have National Sovereignty over themselves if they desire, continuing development and control of the Françafrique system while making it easier for Nations dependent on France to develop, enforce the status quo, and build up the EU, expand the Military
Private Goals - Counter Russian Aggression, Build stronger ties with China, if America is unable to protect Europe or assist them in its interest then it will push for Europe to leave NATO

405 combat tanks
6,863 AFVs
233 Towed Artillery
44 Rocket Projectors

11 frigates
4 destroyers
10 submarines
17 PT craft
18 Mine Warfare Vessels

296 Fighters
284 Attack Aircraft
662 Transport Aircraft
283 Trainer Aircraft
610 Helicopters
49 Attack Helicopters

France develops a fair portion of its military industry, while exporting a lot. It does contract equipment from other European members, and sometimes the US, but can be self dependent if needed.
Extra military information - The largest armed forces within the European Union and one of two nuclear powers in the union, France has become increasingly active military since Operation Serval in Mali. A capable aerospace and maritime industry serves as a foundation for a prominent military-industrial complex.

Currency - Euro

Major Domestic Issues -
Integrating immigrants, preventing home-grown extremism, continuing to make the economy more competitive
Major Foreign Issues -
Strengthening the EU and the Eurozone and determining what place the EU will have in the world, standing firm against renewed Russian aggression and American withdrawal, extremism and the growth of terrorism in fancrophonie countries.

History [MUST LINE UP WITH HISTORY IN "STATUS" SECTION, NOT SET IN STONE AND MUST BE APPROVED BY OPs, WRITE IT LIKE IT'S GOING IN THE "STATUS" SECTION -
France can trace its history as far back as the year 486, when the Franks first conquered the region of Gaul from the collapsing Roman Empire. Over the course of millennia, the power of France has ebbed and flowed, with the nation being ruled by Kings, Emperors and Presidents. However, modern France only truly came into being after the entire nation was nearly consumed by the fires of the Second World War. From this tragedy, France emerged stronger and as a powerful proponent for an integrated and united Europe, eventually coming to bury the hatchet with its long-time German rival. While French influence waned during the American Century, the country still wielded significant economic and cultural clout – with its prized position as the most visited nation on Earth a clear indicator of its prominence in the international psyche. However, as the United States’ hegemony began to decline, France found itself becoming more and more involved in international affairs beyond the borders of Europe, beginning in 2012 with its involvement in the conflict in Mali.

Operation Serval, a UN-backed French and European mission to support the local Malinese forces against resurgent extremists, proved itself to be highly effective and earned France the support of the majority of the local population (91% according to an Al Jazeera poll). However, it was not until the Virumaa Crisis in 2022 that France would once again find itself forced to stand firm on its own two feet. As the US withdrew from its commitments to NATO, Europe was left to defend the independence of its allies alone. Images of the French President, Emmanuel Macron, standing before an EU and French flag declaring a common cause stirred a sense of pride within the populace. News broadcasts of joint European deployments, with Frenchsoldiers marching in lock-step with their European brethren, brought a new wave of European nationalism to the country. When Russia withdrew, seemingly cowed by the collective effort of the Union and its European allies, celebration and optimism reigned supreme – the typical French cynicism banished in favour of a common determination to build a better future.

To be fair I copied most of this from the last application while updating the President and current party in charge. Much easier than starting off fresh, to be quite honest.

Hot damn
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Da Klan
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Da Klan » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:43 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:

Capital - Paris
Image of Leader -

Flag -

405 combat tanks
6,863 AFVs
233 Towed Artillery
44 Rocket Projectors

11 frigates
4 destroyers
10 submarines
17 PT craft
18 Mine Warfare Vessels

296 Fighters
284 Attack Aircraft
662 Transport Aircraft
283 Trainer Aircraft
610 Helicopters
49 Attack Helicopters

Currency - Euro

Major Domestic Issues -
Major Foreign Issues -

accepted

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:30 pm

All right losers I’m back to fulfill my duties as IE, Coop, and Mexico. I got a new phone recently and my notes app where I kept my posts and stuff got jumbled around in iCloud so I’ll organize everything tonight and get a post out before midnight Saturday PST.
Last edited by Pimps Inc on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:12 am

Germany is accepted
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:59 am

oh god oh fuck europe has returned to the fold
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Founded: Aug 16, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:52 pm

If this is still open, and someone can give me a brief history of most of the IC history not including what is in the OP, I would love to join and finally get back to my roots of great RP.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:48 am

The Vaktovian Empire wrote:If this is still open, and someone can give me a brief history of most of the IC history not including what is in the OP, I would love to join and finally get back to my roots of great RP.

We're doing a reboot/timeskip pretty soon so that'll all be on the new OP, you're free to join the Discord if you want to know ahead of time
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:50 am

How do you guys budget individual items that are featured in your posts? Wing it or reference it off something similar to what the item is?

For example, if I’m gonna increase the budget of the Federal Police anti drug division and want it to reach proportionality with like the DEA, I take the population of the US and divide it by the DEA staff size. The number I get is one agent per something population(1 per 100,000?). Then I take that number and divide mexico’s Population by it and get how many anti drug agents Mexico should have to be proportional with the DEA. Then I divide the DEA budget by its staff and whatever number I get, I multiply times the number of Mexican anti-drug agents.
Last edited by Pimps Inc on Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roleplay Information

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

Kanye West 2024

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:17 pm

Epic cool thanks
Roleplay Information

Risottia wrote:

No way.

Kanye West 2024

Latvijas Otra Republika
Minister

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvijas Otra Republika » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:28 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:Epic cool thanks

You're welcome. NationStates user 'Pimps Inc'.
Free Navalny, Back Gobzems

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:51 am

Hi, I was considering joining this RP, but could I join as a faction instead of a nation?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:09 am

The Archipelago Territory wrote:Hi, I was considering joining this RP, but could I join as a faction instead of a nation?

What kind of faction? We’ve had rebel groups in the past.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:59 am

The Palmetto wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:Hi, I was considering joining this RP, but could I join as a faction instead of a nation?

An insurgent group
YANG GANG 2020

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:14 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

An insurgent group

Do you have any particular regions/countries in mind? Where you wanna be will affect if we allow it.

We have a few civil wars and wars of independence ongoing, if you're interested in those.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:23 pm

Actually, what are some good nations that are open? Then I’ll make my decision
YANG GANG 2020

Greater Redosia
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:32 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:Actually, what are some good nations that are open? Then I’ll make my decision

Well there are many open nations that could be interesting, like Spain Sweden, Romania could be good. I believe Britain is open too, Saudi Arabia, Iran, I think Pakistan and India is still open. I don't know about Italy, but yeah. there is a lot of open nations.
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse