NATION

PASSWORD

Welcome to Omega Station Lore and Hub Thread

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should i use the Header pic from the OP, or the image i made, for the actual station appearance?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Header Pic
100%
Custom image
No votes

Total votes : 7

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:13 pm

Shadowwell wrote:

Looks good, would prefer the bio be divided into paragraphs, to be less blocky and wall of texty, and a few grammar issues, but those are minor things.

I do apologize oh sogh ghosh gosh XD haahahohboi, um- I didn't realize how long that bio was. I've made it less wall texty but grammar may be a problem due to the peculiar fashion in which I speak. I do think I found a run on sentence but am unsure how to correct that with out omitting some details of clarity.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:01 pm

What do we still need before an IC can be posted?
Tomorrow is made today.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:17 pm

Harbertia wrote:What do we still need before an IC can be posted?

Well, next week i will get the proper OOC up, but more events possibly, and more merchandise, but other than that, not too much else.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:30 am

Merchandise App
Item Name: Nah’ni Pheromone 6A (incorrectly marketed as 69 by savvy sellers)
Item Description: The Nah’ni have a variety of pheromones, that they have developed and evolved to possess numerous pheromones. Nah'ni Pheromone 6A is one of the more regulated ones, and most expensive deriving from the Nobility Caste when mating is initiated. An aphrodisiac Nah'ni Pheromone 6A differs from 5A in that it's more aggressive; where as 5A is utilized for attracting a mate (not much different from, I think to use an Earth term, the allure of fragrance in Perfume) 6A is or rather has been described as "What surely makes the Mantis stay." Rather inaccurate but has some accuracy in it. Among none Nah'ni it's more addictive, some have described it as "To have lived a mortal and been elevated to godhood."
Nation of Origin: Nah'ni Imperium
Usage Status: Due to the hefty price on Nah'ni Pheromone 6A isn't widely used, and in the CIS can be purchased as a luxury good on some worlds however, it's the Imperium it's self that's the main restrictor of it's export. This has of course inspired smuggling operations into and out of Nah'ni space. It's not available commercially in the Nah'ni Imperium, as pheromones are vital to an individual Nah'ni's development and thus having them vastly available would lead to a breakdown of the caste system.
OMEGA #423

Merchandise App
Item Name: Hsiss Oil
Item Description: Where this originated is not known, and the Mars Union denies the most common legend regarding the product. The legend goes that it was created by Martian Marines in the wilds of a tropical world in Ibhh space during the old war after having been stranded there when their forces retreated. These Marines, as the story goes had become expert survivalist and had turned the hunters into prey. Eventually they took possession of a Ibhh vessel (what type varies in iteration) and left bringing with them Hsiss Oil. Another legend states that in the ancient days before the Ibhh Republic the Hsiss themselves created it from defeated rivals, of which the Ibhh Republic's representatives have voiced skepticism (preferring the Martian Marine story). Though both are very false, for one thing Hsiss Oil despite it's name doesn't actually derive from Hsiss though the Ibhh Republic truly believed it did for many years, and thus restricted it's trade. Hsiss Oil is an oil but it's mineral based and, though this varies from producer to producer, contains some extract from the seeds of a fruiting weed abundant in Ibhh space. The only 'flesh' like component is fat typically derived from some animal (though proponents of the Marine legend will say it had a different source). It has a warm sensation, and actually provides some benefit to scales but it works best as 'chest rub' on Humans and Humanoids. To be honest, there are so many claims regarding what it can do that most can be considered falsehoods. It does make breathing easier but doesn't work any better on scales then any other oil in fact it's less effective then most.
Nation of Origin: Likely Ibhh space
Usage Status:
OMEGA #423

Edit: It's real origin is rather unepic, some merchant got the bright idea of selling Snake Oil after the ruin of Old Earth and decided to make his product more exotic so the merchant began marketing it as Hsiss Oil with the Martian legend coming much latter post the Martian War of Aggression. Which is when it started to evolve into containing the herbal extract. Again seems a tad silly since the product doesn't seem to do anything; but that's snake oil. You can talk it up to be anything you like and if the customer believes it it might actually have that effect for them at least in their minds- want confidence, have snake oil- 'oh yeah I can do this!'.

Regardless, the merchant who came up with it so long ago likely couldn't have imagined that the Ibhh would find out about it and start to actually believe the Martians to be turning Ibhh into medicine. I can tell this would make that war even more horrible. If anything including it will expand the world of the RP's lore.
Last edited by Harbertia on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:15 am

Character App
Name: Saloss (say-low-sss)
Appearance: Reptilian, olive green scales on most of his body, his stomach scales are a lighter shade, lizard like head, yellow eyes, medium build, about 6 feet tall, and muscular.
Personality: Cold, calculating, and loves a good fight.
Home Nation:
Species/Race: Rogh
Occupation/Position on Station: Security Branch Officer
Skills/Abilities: Strength
Equipment: Heavily modified Martian light power armor, a knife, a ballistic shotgun of unknown origin that can fire stun rounds and has a folding stock, a plasma rifle, and comm gear.
History:
Relatively little is known about Saloss's past, due to the fact that he has refused to tell anyone much. This may be due to him having done some things he's not proud of, or that he has been traumatized by something in the past. What is known, is that he spent time fighting alongside CIS soldiers in a police action on Granse-3. An action where a dozen civilians were killed by accident. Apparently, he was an outcast and a pariah on his homeworld. It is believed that he had murdered a fellow clansmen. He was eventually exiled for the murder. He than became a mercenary. Being kicked out of his clan probably made him distrustful of anyone new, and secretive about his past.

Saloss was a mercenary a long time ago. He has worked with Martians, Terrans, Na'hini, and numerous others. About 5 years ago, he decided to retire from being a mercenary and move to Omega Station. At the time, the station was in need of security personnel, so he decided to join the security forces. He has gradually risen up through the ranks.
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=433855&hilit=New+civilizations&start=50#wrap
OMEGA #423
Is this better?
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Harbertia wrote:Merchandise App
Item Description: The Nah’ni have a variety of pheromones, that they have developed and evolved to possess numerous pheromones. Nah'ni Pheromone 6A is one of the more regulated ones, and most expensive deriving from the Nobility Caste when mating is initiated. An aphrodisiac Nah'ni Pheromone 6A differs from 5A in that it's more aggressive; where as 5A is utilized for attracting a mate (not much different from, I think to use an Earth term, the allure of fragrance in Perfume) 6A is or rather has been described as "What surely makes the Mantis stay." Rather inaccurate but has some accuracy in it. Among none Nah'ni it's more addictive, some have described it as "To have lived a mortal and been elevated to godhood."
Usage Status: Due to the hefty price on Nah'ni Pheromone 6A isn't widely used, and in the CIS can be purchased as a luxury good on some worlds however, it's the Imperium it's self that's the main restrictor of it's export. This has of course inspired smuggling operations into and out of Nah'ni space. It's not available commercially in the Nah'ni Imperium, as pheromones are vital to an individual Nah'ni's development and thus having them vastly available would lead to a breakdown of the caste system.
OMEGA #423

Merchandise App
Item Description: Where this originated is not known, and the Mars Union denies the most common legend regarding the product. The legend goes that it was created by Martian Marines in the wilds of a tropical world in Ibhh space during the old war after having been stranded there when their forces retreated. These Marines, as the story goes had become expert survivalist and had turned the hunters into prey. Eventually they took possession of a Ibhh vessel (what type varies in iteration) and left bringing with them Hsiss Oil. Another legend states that in the ancient days before the Ibhh Republic the Hsiss themselves created it from defeated rivals, of which the Ibhh Republic's representatives have voiced skepticism (preferring the Martian Marine story). Though both are very false, for one thing Hsiss Oil despite it's name doesn't actually derive from Hsiss though the Ibhh Republic truly believed it did for many years, and thus restricted it's trade. Hsiss Oil is an oil but it's mineral based and, though this varies from producer to producer, contains some extract from the seeds of a fruiting weed abundant in Ibhh space. The only 'flesh' like component is fat typically derived from some animal (though proponents of the Marine legend will say it had a different source). It has a warm sensation, and actually provides some benefit to scales but it works best as 'chest rub' on Humans and Humanoids. To be honest, there are so many claims regarding what it can do that most can be considered falsehoods. It does make breathing easier but doesn't work any better on scales then any other oil in fact it's less effective then most.
Usage Status:
OMEGA #423

Edit: It's real origin is rather unepic, some merchant got the bright idea of selling Snake Oil after the ruin of Old Earth and decided to make his product more exotic so the merchant began marketing it as Hsiss Oil with the Martian legend coming much latter post the Martian War of Aggression. Which is when it started to evolve into containing the herbal extract. Again seems a tad silly since the product doesn't seem to do anything; but that's snake oil. You can talk it up to be anything you like and if the customer believes it it might actually have that effect for them at least in their minds- want confidence, have snake oil- 'oh yeah I can do this!'.

Regardless, the merchant who came up with it so long ago likely couldn't have imagined that the Ibhh would find out about it and start to actually believe the Martians to be turning Ibhh into medicine. I can tell this would make that war even more horrible. If anything including it will expand the world of the RP's lore.

The Pheromone fits what i had in mind for that sort of thing, as for the snake oil thing, heh.

As for you Pax, yes, Saloss is looking better.

Now, i am going to work on a few visual things for the rp and the IC post.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:08 pm

Great!
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:09 pm

The Handy Dandelion MArtian Union passenger ship, specifically the one that will carry the Admin, Jame Rogers to the Station.
Terran Confederacy Freighter example of Terran confederacy Freighters and Merchant Ships, which will ferry passengers, cargo and merchandise to and from the station.
Thangar Guild Merchant Ship Base merchant ships used by the Thangar Consortium Guilds.
Thangar Freighters Most commonly used by Exiles of the Consortium, but are used en masse by the Guilds as well.
Thangar Dreadnought-Gilded Coin Flagship A variant of the rarely seen Thangar Dreadnought, this specimen belongs specifically to the Gilded Coin Guild, which Vatmun once was a part of, before being exiled.

An example of what some ships will look like.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:12 pm

I can come up with some merchandise later today.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:18 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Merchandise App
OMEGA #423

Merchandise App
Usage Status:
OMEGA #423

The Pheromone fits what i had in mind for that sort of thing, as for the snake oil thing, heh.

YEAH :? hahahaha ahhahaha XD yeah, heh. But great to hear about the Pheromone :)

The Thangar designs surprise me which in this case is a good thing as I like those designs. I actually imagined Thangar ships looking more like the Terran Confederacy Frieghter so the sleak nature of what you've gone with is interesting in a 'ah HA!' kind of way :)
Tomorrow is made today.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:37 pm

Merchandise App
Item Name: M17 Multipurpose Weapon, or MW
Item Description: It sort of resembles an M4 rifle, but with several barrels. One barrel fires normal rounds. A second barrel fires plasma, a third barrel fires grenades or darts, and a fourth barrel fires shotshells. It has a scope mounted on the top. The rifle barrel is on the top, the shotshell barrel is underneath it. The plasma barrel is mounted next to the rifle barrel. The grenade/dart launcher is forward and sort of functions as a grip. It has two triggers on the handle. The top trigger can fire either the rifle barrel, or the shotgun barrel, depending on what the switch is set to. The other trigger fires the plasma barrel. The shotgun barrel is clip fed. It's clip is mounted in front of the rifle clip, and a little lower. The plasma power cell attaches to the side of the plasma barrel. The grenade launcher functions exactly like an M203 grenade launcher mounted on an M16.
Nation of Origin: Martian Union
Usage Status: It's military issue only, so the only M17s that have showed up on the Station are contraband.
OMEGA #423
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:05 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:

YEAH :? hahahaha ahhahaha XD yeah, heh. But great to hear about the Pheromone :)

The Thangar designs surprise me which in this case is a good thing as I like those designs. I actually imagined Thangar ships looking more like the Terran Confederacy Frieghter so the sleak nature of what you've gone with is interesting in a 'ah HA!' kind of way :)

Well, as stated, all Thangar products are artistic and sleek, some would say beautiful in design, this extends to their ships as well, to a point.

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Merchandise App
Item Description: It sort of resembles an M4 rifle, but with several barrels. One barrel fires normal rounds. A second barrel fires plasma, a third barrel fires grenades or darts, and a fourth barrel fires shotshells. It has a scope mounted on the top. The rifle barrel is on the top, the shotshell barrel is underneath it. The plasma barrel is mounted next to the rifle barrel. The grenade/dart launcher is forward and sort of functions as a grip. It has two triggers on the handle. The top trigger can fire either the rifle barrel, or the shotgun barrel, depending on what the switch is set to. The other trigger fires the plasma barrel. The shotgun barrel is clip fed. It's clip is mounted in front of the rifle clip, and a little lower. The plasma power cell attaches to the side of the plasma barrel. The grenade launcher functions exactly like an M203 grenade launcher mounted on an M16.
Usage Status: It's military issue only, so the only M17s that have showed up on the Station are contraband.
OMEGA #423

Looks good, but such things would be a rarity within the Martian Union, as most of their tech and weapons, tend to have a single rigid function, and excel at that function, though there are a few pieces of tech that are multi purpose, it would be sought after commercially none the less.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:12 pm

Event App
Event name: The Drifters Come aka Cosmic Castaways
Focus of the Event: Space faring nomads arrive at the station to restock, entertain, peddle, and recruit if possible.
Event description: After Old Earth was devastated and various factions began fighting among one another a fleet of 'Space Truckers' decided 'To Sam's Hill with it!" and set out into the fringe not as mercenaries or renegades of that kind but rather people just wanting to be left out of it all. The captains of this fleet became 'The Founders' of the 'Drifters'- a kind of nomadic tribal union of spacers bound to the law of no world, only the laws of space. Often considered trouble where ever they arrive the Drifters certainly have a unique set of customs, and refined skills. Stories of 'a thousand worlds' and fables like none other- to some they are homeless parasites staying to feed from the body of a community before flying off while to others they are a delightfully unique culture. Regardless of how one feels about them they have come to Omega Station- at least one tribe of 12 or perhaps 25 highly modified freighter ships which have serviced as homes for generations. The Admin must consider how to proceed in regards to their arrival.
OMEGA #423
Last edited by Harbertia on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:26 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Harbertia wrote:YEAH :? hahahaha ahhahaha XD yeah, heh. But great to hear about the Pheromone :)

Well, as stated, all Thangar products are artistic and sleek, some would say beautiful in design, this extends to their ships as well, to a point.

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Merchandise App
OMEGA #423

Looks good, but such things would be a rarity within the Martian Union, as most of their tech and weapons, tend to have a single rigid function, and excel at that function, though there are a few pieces of tech that are multi purpose, it would be sought after commercially none the less.

So it's good?
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:27 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:

So it's good?

Yeah.

I willa dd that and HArbs things to the list ina bit.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:29 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:So it's good?

Yeah.

Thanks!
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:30 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:So it's good?

Yeah.

I hope we're not overloading you :p hahahha

Edit: Also I'd like to say I'm looking forward to the Betrayer arch when we get to it- one step at a time :)
Last edited by Harbertia on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Yeah.

I hope we're not overloading you :p hahahha

Not exactly, but am watching my nephew at the moment, and that is taking a good portion of my attention.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Harbertia wrote:I hope we're not overloading you :p hahahha

Not exactly, but am watching my nephew at the moment, and that is taking a good portion of my attention.

Ah!
Tomorrow is made today.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Have there been any more player suggested stores?

Also, i really want to add the Hsiss oil, as a legitimate thing, and it will have some specific uses, though they are unknown.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:23 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Have there been any more player suggested stores?

Also, i really want to add the Hsiss oil, as a legitimate thing, and it will have some specific uses, though they are unknown.

I haven't noticed any more recommendations for stores; and OOO 'o' that's got my interest. I'm up for hearing an elaboration.

Edit: A Masseuse would be nice (in regards to stores).
Last edited by Harbertia on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:39 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Yeah.

Thanks!

So, upon further review, I might have you change it a bit.

Having so many barrels is a bit impractical and the gun would have to weigh quite a bit, to support all the functions. While there are lighter weight materials, that could support so many barrels ata much lighter weight, the Martian Union does not have and cannot easily get any.

Now, there are two solutions, make it only have one barrel, energy, with an underbarrel attachment, grenade launcher or such, if you still want to keep it as being for the Martian Union, or make it have just the one barrel, perhaps with an under barrel attachment, but have the main barrel be interchangeable, with each barrel having a different function, from ballistic rounds to explosives to energy round, for the Terran confederacy.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:46 pm

You can alter Hsiss Oil how ever you please to do with out objection on my part.
Tomorrow is made today.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:55 pm

Shop/Business App
Business Name: Vatmun's
Business Description: General Pic It looks out over the rest of its section of the Ring, and it has multiple levels. The center of the establishment is dominated by a large bar, scattered around it are various booths and tables. The booths are insulted and come with privacy screens, while the tables are just out in the open, some have normal seats, others are customized for beings of other species, from cushions and seats tailored to the Hsiss, to harnesses, for the rare Nah'ni visitor. Though the booths can be rather private, for extra privacy and certain services, there are back rooms, which span the height and width of the establishment. Other back rooms house parlors and lounges as well as a few that are equipped with holographic emitters that allow people to experience many things.
Proprietor: Vatmun
Unique Products: No exclusive products exactly, as nearly any products are available, including illegal and restricted ones, along witha few services, legitimate and otherwise.
OMEGA #423

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:04 pm

Not sure but with the Lounge, two bars, - I feel an NPC of this nature is ... like- I want to say needed or fits- like a bridge.

NPC app
Name: Chklkhshckah (Chickle)
Appearance: (Image and or description)
Brief Bio: Chickle, an infertile Nah'ni of the Worker (Gatherer) caste is rather new to the station and has set up a small business of the masseuse variety; one perhaps lacking in human customers. Chickle was a gatherer on her home world; one who in her youth had ambitions of becoming a 'nurse' for the nobility but that ambition was dashed by only a few words from a vizer and thus Chickle began instead to use her experience with honey producing domestic livestock - coupled with her nursing interests to become a doctor for none Nah'ni.

But she found surgery not to her liking at all, and again thinking about her ambition began to study the art of 'making one at ease'- and among the multiple legged worm like beings of her world she found success; a kind of a 'whisperer' someone would say in regards to knowing how to put none Nah'ni at ease with touch, sound, and the aid of organic assistance like algea, pest eating fish, etc. Finding out that her talent had an occupational role in Human society she acquired passage to a border world where a human population resided to begin schooling in the art of Massage and the ways of 'Salon'. Now she's brought what ever training she received to Omega Station, and has found it difficult to acquire customers.
Species/Race: Nah'ni (Worker- Gatherer)
Position on station: Upstart Masseuse
OMEGA #423
Tomorrow is made today.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse