NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A Dream of Spring [OOC] -Concluded-

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Next Time Period

Poll ended at Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:33 am

The Dance of Dragons
10%
The Invasion of Raymund Redbeard
No votes
A Clash of Kings
20%
The Invasion of Dorne
No votes
The Holy King (Baelor’s Reign)
No votes
Robert’s Rebellion
No votes
The Seven Kingdoms (Before the Targaryen invasion)
50%
Alt-History? (Make a suggestion in a reply)
No votes
King’s Landing Reboot (An RP set only in King’s Landing and the Crownlands)
No votes
Let’s Wait a Second (Don’t do another GoT RP. I have a LOTR RP in the works as well)
20%

Total votes : 10

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Last edited by Revlona on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lover of doggos

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:09 pm

I got my houses limited family tree in the app. If folks want to add marraiges to any of the unamarried members, just let me know

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:09 pm

Revlona wrote:https://www.familyecho.com/

Exact same thing, you're just sharing the link to the base site, there should be a way to get links to specific trees somewhere.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Revlona wrote:https://www.familyecho.com/

Exact same thing, you're just sharing the link to the base site, there should be a way to get links to specific trees somewhere.

I'm on the family tree when I'm copy pasting it though...
Lover of doggos

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:13 pm

Revlona wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

You're doing something wrong still. There's a button in the top right that says share, click on that, and there'll be the actual link you need to use to share that tree.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Revlona wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

With your tree open, push the share button, don't copy/paste the url.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:15 pm

Nuxipal wrote:
Revlona wrote:

^What these guys said

Like so: http://www.familyecho.com/?p=QUE34&c=i0 ... 7851543282

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:16 pm

Nuxipal wrote:
Revlona wrote:

It says i can't share it with Kevan Lannister (the main person)
Lover of doggos

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Revlona wrote:
Nuxipal wrote:

Click on like the grandson

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:29 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:
Revlona wrote:

Click on like the grandson

Nope
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:30 pm

I was trying to share it with dead people

*Facepalm*

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=G1RYE&c=18 ... 1710770681
Lover of doggos

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Right, reserving the Tyrells, app will be up tomorrow. Anything relevant happen with them?

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:36 pm

Fahran wrote:Name: Lord Corwyn Baelish

Biography: Corwyn Baelish was born in the Fingers to Lord Harwin Baelish, son to Petyr Baelish and Sansa Stark, and Lady Elaena Corbray. By the time of his birth, the Seven Kingdoms had known more than a generation of peace and, despite the barrenness of the soil in some places and the chill that lingered throughout the realm, people were beginning to recover from the traumas of the past. Corwyn's childhood was seemingly unremarkable, marked by frequent visits to the docks where he watched ships drifting in from the Narrow Sea. He once confessed to his tutor, Maester

Harwin, seeking to establish strong, amicable ties with his half-siblings in the Vale, sent his son

RP Example:

Notes: Ser Marten Baelish, Ser

A lot of this looks great, I'm really digging this. However, it seems incomplete. Finish your bio, notes and give me an RP Example (either link to a previous work of yours or write a two and a half long paragraphs of anything.)

Do this, and it will likely be accepted.

Revlona wrote:Name:Ser Cyrus Lannister *The Sword of the West*

Remove the Valyrian Steel sword and you're good to go. Oathkeeper was returned to House Stark following Brienne's ascension to Lady of Tarth. With the help of Gendry (who learned how to rework the steel) the sword was reforged into a great sword. However, it still retains the red and black ripples. Besides that, looks alright.

Altegonnia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

WIP

Postby Altegonnia » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:37 pm

Name: Victon Greyjoy
House: Greyjoy
Titles: Lord of Pyke, Lord of the Iron Islands
House Seat: Pyke
House Sigil:(Picture required or description)
Allegiance paid to: Whoever is sitting on the Stupid Sword Throne
Appearance (Picture appreciated): image
Personality: Victon is a burly fellow well known for carousing with his crew. He tends to be the loudest voice in a room no matter the situation. However in battle the cheery man is often to become a bloodthirsty beserker. Fighting to slaughter as opposed to fighting strategically to win.
Skills: -skilled warrior on land and sea (there is a difference)
-master sailer and navigator
Weaponry (If any): -Valyrian Steel Sword “Nightfall”
-Boarding Axe
Military Strength: 18,000 men and 500 ships
Biography: (At least two well written paragraphs please): Victon inherited the SeaStone Chair upon the death of his father, Theon Greyjoy, died dishonorably in bed at the age of 65 due to a "terrible cough". However unfortunately during this time, Victon was not home to receive the news of his succession. The man was well known for being the adventurous sort and had taken his ship and sailed for the East in search of gold, women and new experiences. Due to his constant raiding and travelling away from conventional sea lanes along essos, it took a year and a half for news of his rise to leadership to reach him. At this point he was forced to cancel a duel with a cankerous Xi Ti noble to rush home to solidify his rule. Unfortunately again his sail home was not as pleasant as it could have been. excluding the two weeks he spent trapped in a port due to a violent storm, he realized he made many enemies among the peoples he had "commandeered" resources from to fund his further adventures along the way. A reward had been put on his head and many pirate hunters waylaid him along the way ... much to the hunter's misfortune. Victon is a skilled fighter on land and sea and cut down many a sailor that stood in-between him and the chair which was his.

After a year and a half of travel, He would finally be approaching his homeland of westeros again for the first time years only to be met with surprise. Upon stopping in King's landing for resupply of fresh water, he would suddenly be confronted by the fact that the Red keep has been searching for him for months. A grand Council is being held and he is needed to deliberate at it. Frankly, Victon couldn't give less of of a rat's ass who sits on the toothpick throne. But sadly for Victon the Reagent Kingsguard Prince Balon is threatening to sink his ship if he tries to leave before the council is over, stranding him here to engange in ..... politics

However
RP Example: you know fam
Last edited by Altegonnia on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:55 am

Revlona wrote:I was trying to share it with dead people

*Facepalm*

Janei married Vaelys blackfyre on the tree i made, so you could add their marriage on yours if you wanted
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

Vladivostokava
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vladivostokava » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:45 am

WEEWOO! Tag, Ava here! Hi all!
My name is Ava/Ewa I am from Poland.
我会说一点, Mowie po polsku, I speak English.
I am Polish born, American citizen, I live in China.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:19 am

Warg the Immortal wrote:
Revlona wrote:I was trying to share it with dead people

*Facepalm*

Janei married Vaelys blackfyre on the tree i made, so you could add their marriage on yours if you wanted

Will do, Vaelys is dead by now right?
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:22 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Fahran wrote:Name: Lord Corwyn Baelish

Biography: Corwyn Baelish was born in the Fingers to Lord Harwin Baelish, son to Petyr Baelish and Sansa Stark, and Lady Elaena Corbray. By the time of his birth, the Seven Kingdoms had known more than a generation of peace and, despite the barrenness of the soil in some places and the chill that lingered throughout the realm, people were beginning to recover from the traumas of the past. Corwyn's childhood was seemingly unremarkable, marked by frequent visits to the docks where he watched ships drifting in from the Narrow Sea. He once confessed to his tutor, Maester

Harwin, seeking to establish strong, amicable ties with his half-siblings in the Vale, sent his son

RP Example:

Notes: Ser Marten Baelish, Ser

A lot of this looks great, I'm really digging this. However, it seems incomplete. Finish your bio, notes and give me an RP Example (either link to a previous work of yours or write a two and a half long paragraphs of anything.)

Do this, and it will likely be accepted.

Revlona wrote:Name:Ser Cyrus Lannister *The Sword of the West*

Remove the Valyrian Steel sword and you're good to go. Oathkeeper was returned to House Stark following Brienne's ascension to Lady of Tarth. With the help of Gendry (who learned how to rework the steel) the sword was reforged into a great sword. However, it still retains the red and black ripples. Besides that, looks alright.

Will do, I saw in the lore that it said widows wail had been returned but it made to mention of Oathkeeper
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:30 am

My 1st born son needs someone to marry, any LPs willing?

And my third born daughter does as well
Last edited by Revlona on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lover of doggos

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:31 am

Hey Valeria, you skipped me.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:56 am

I still have 1 son open for marriage, and one granddaughter open for betrothal
Last edited by Revlona on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lover of doggos

Eraus
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:10 am

Name: Robert Blacken
House: House Blacken of The Dreadfort
Titles: Lord of The Dreadfort
House Seat: The Dreadfort
House Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: House Starks of Winterfell
Appearance:

Personality: Lord Robert Blacken is known for being blunt to most if not all those he speaks with, rarely ever seen smiling or in a joyous attitude, the aging man is often stressed by both his family and his lordly duties. With age the man has grown ever more cruel and calculating, to which he blames on the actions of those who enrage him and not his own.
Skills:
-Skilled Administer
-Talented Commander
-Skilled Rider
-Poor Swordsman
Weaponry (If any): Greatsword for ceremonial events, short-sword for actual use.
Military Strength: 4,000
Biography::
Born to Lord Aurane Blacken and Lady Lynara Stark, as a child, Robert spent most of his early years living in Kings Landing within House Blackens Manse. He was raised beside his father's cousins and their children, all of which were either Targaryens or Blackfyres.

Robert grew fond of the Southron culture, knights, and tourneys but with age, he also learned that his life in the North wouldn't hold any of that for him. He'd see no Southron chivalry, only Northern honor and the cold and harsh personalities the frozen lands instilled into those who lived there.

As his father became Lord, he moved back to the North. The young and seemingly Southron Blacken found himself lost in a cold and harsh land, all he knew about the North was what he was taught.

It took much of his adolescence to learn how to thrive in the North but as expected he did. While he did at times travel back to Kings Landing, as time went on he began to call the fearsome Dreadfort home.

Around that time he marrying his cousin, Naerys Blacken a beautiful red-haired woman who resembled their grandmother Alyssa Targaryen. After his father passed he took his place as Lord and did his best to usher his house into a new era, into one of his likings.

One where his love for Southron culture and his Northern heritage blended, unfortunately even to this day he's still yet to find realistic way to blend the two, at times the aging man feels the push to give up on his lifes goal, and simply live a Northern life as all Blackens before him have.

But then he recalls the tale of the Dark Wolf, a man who'd done the impossible, forged something out of a small cadet branch. Fought for the Dragon beside her Dothraki and Easterners, a man who'd never given up on his dreams. Truly a man who'd instill pride and drive in all who hear of his tales

RP Example:
Notes: House Blacken of the Dreadfort and its cadet Branch, House Blacken of Blacken Keep. Who are basically a landed house under the main branch. Family Tree

Name: Denys Blacken
House: House Blacken of the Dreadfort
Titles: Heir to the Dreadfort
House Seat: The Dreadfort
House Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: House Stark of Winterfell
Appearance:

Personality: Denys is a bold and stubborn man, who is quick to laugh and even quicker to anger. Denys unlike his father despises unneeded cruelty and is not capable of ruthless acts of anger. The young man is often seen smiling, and socializing with others.
-Excellent Swordsmen
-Fair Tactician
-Poor Administrator
-Good Diplomat
Weaponry (If any): Bastard sword with a oynx black hilt with a red wolfs head on its pommel. Shield and plate armor, along with the general Northern armor.
Military Strength: None
Biography::
Denys is the firstborn son of Lord Denys Blacken and Lady Naerys Blacken, born with the eyes of his grandmother and the hair of his mother, Denys truly fits the sigil of his house.

As a child living in the Dreadfort, he often ran about the castle finding various hidden rooms left behind by the fallen Boltons. The castle and the lands around it intrigued him, nearly as much as the Dreadforts history.

Unfortunately, Denys like his father was sent to Kings Landing as a youth, where he was raised by his uncle and his family. Denys never grew fond of the Southrons like his father had, although he did grow social and gained a softer, much more upbeat personality than his siblings who were raised in the fearsome Dreadfort.

Unlike his father, Denys only spent seven years there, eventually returning back home. Taking with him the small Southron love he harbored and the personality the south had given him.

To a land unlike any other, he often came to blows with his father over his 'soft' behavior which he father claimed the young man was. Much to his ire, Robert was never able to ensure his son lost that. To many, it seemed that his fathers push to make the body crueler only made him kinder, as if he seeked to enrage the older Blacken even more.
Last edited by Eraus on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:39 am, edited 8 times in total.
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
Pro: Islam,USA, US Military, Capitalism, Freedom,Democratic Party
Against: ISIS, Trump, Far Right Conservatives

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:17 am

This background plotting is fun

I missed this
Lover of doggos

Vladivostokava
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vladivostokava » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:23 am

Getting my app ready. :D
My name is Ava/Ewa I am from Poland.
我会说一点, Mowie po polsku, I speak English.
I am Polish born, American citizen, I live in China.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:24 am

Vladivostokava wrote:Getting my app ready. :D

Whom are you apping for?
Lover of doggos

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse