NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Nation-IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Game of Nation-IC

Postby Chewion » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:06 am

Game of Nations

The world we have inherited from our forefathers is one of both splendid prosperity and unimaginable poverty. One of peace and of war. A world blessed like never before and cursed likewise. Every continent faces its challenges. In Europe people grow restless with the European Union. Waves of millions of migrants from Africa and the Middle East surge into Europe and great tension in the European nations. In addition Brexit looms over the EU like a shadow. To the East Russia looms with a more aggressive foreign policy. In Africa the nations face instability and poor economies. Terrorism also threatens many, especially in the Sub-Saharan region. In the Middle East nations are plagued by terrorism and insurgency. A Cold War is brewing in the region between Sunni Saudi Arabia and Shi’a Iran. ISIS spreads its tentacles through the region even as it looses territory. Asia is the new Balkans. North Korea threatens nuclear war. China pushes for domination in the South China Sea. South America faces the crumbling of democracy. Venezuela is locked in battle between the President and the people. In North America changes are coming. The newly elected and soon to be sworn in US President promises to shake things up both at home and abroad. This is the world we find ourselves in. Now go and lead your nation through these trying times. Or lead them to ruin. Everything rests on your shoulders.

Through diplomacy and other means you will take the role as the leader of a nation. Wether that nation is a power like America or a seemingly unimportant state like Kazakhstan, one thing is certain, your actions will shape the nation and the world.

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=434054

Rules:
No godmodding
Respect OP
Posts must be a minimum of 5 decent sized sentences. (1 paragraph).
Reservations last 24 hours.
Remaining unresponsive for 48 hours with no form of contact will result in loss of nation.
Be nice to one another.
Be realistic.
Last edited by Chewion on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:08 am

Capital Building, D.C., United States of America

The newly sworn in President Kiser stood at the odium starting his speech saying

"My fellow Americans we stand here today at the starting point of a new era of American greatness. No longer shall we allow our enemies to say one thing and do another. They will be held accountable for their actions. We will judge them not on their words but their actions.

Our allies in NATO and beyond can rest assure that the United States of America is committed to your defense. Together we are stronger than we ever could be apart. NATO has been and will remain a cornerstone of US foreign and defense policy. However, members must start doing their fair share. It is not acceptable for the US, UK, Greece, Estonia, and Poland to be the only members that pay what they are supposed to. The other 23 need to fulfill their commitments in order for us to remain strong as an alliance.

In the Middle East we find ISIS who threaten the entire civilized world. I want to be clear. We will hunt you down. I will use the awesome power of the US military to ensure the destruction of ISIS.

In Asia we find North Korea threatening our very existence as a nation. This cannot be allowed. I will use every resource at my disposal as your President in order to ensure they no longer pose a threat to us and our allies. I will pressure China to do more to tighten the leash on North Korea.

In order to accomplish these pressing foreign matters we must strengthen the homeland. I will make it my mission to get the military the funding it needs to ensure our freedoms. I will deregulate business in order to grow the economy. Since I was elected the Stock Market has been rising. Recently it hit 20 thousand for the first time in its history. I think we can go higher.

Part of strengthening America is securing the border with the wall. A wall made of both physical objects and technological ones. Keeping Americans safe can only be accomplished with a strong border.

Lastly I want to address Russia. I want to be your friend. Our nations benefit from good ties. However, I will not turn a blind eye to actions in Eastern Ukraine. And I have the guts to act if necessary. But first and foremost I want to seek peace. I believe that we can see levels of dialogue not seen during the time of Reagan and Gorbachev, and ensure that our world remains a peaceful place.

Thank you America. Together we are going to Make America Stronger. God Bless you and God
bless America.”

With that he waved before going about the rest of the Inauguration Day festivities.

White House

Finally, that night, Kiser sat in the Oval Office for the first time as POTUS. He had chosen Ronald Reagan’s desk with a red, white, and blue curtain color theme. He knew soon congratulations would pour in from around the world. But for now he wanted to soak it all in.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:30 pm

Sonia Mishra Announces the 4-year plan for India

The Reserve Bank of India will immediately lower interest rates from 6.25% to 5.5% due to inflation being well below target numbers for multiple consecutive quarters. This will encourage investment for businesses.
India shall put special emphasis and offer tax incentives to the medical tourism and higher education sectors of the economy.
Farmers Insurance will be reformed to better support farmers and invest in new technologies for more sustainable farming and to boost the income of farmers.

2 “Coastal Employment Zones” have been will be established, the zones will focus on encouraging manufacturing jobs and foreign investment. Additionally the Zones will focus on promoting tourism.

Over the next 4 years $2 trillion dollars will be invested in improving infrastructure. This money will be through private public partnerships and will focus on providing internet access to all of India, improving road safety in rural areas and improving freight rail across our nation.
To boost air travel in our nation, Air Turbine Fuel which currently accounts for 40% of air travel costs will be reduced in cost by 20%.
A Massive Internet Literacy program will be launched in partnership with the expansion of our broadband and wireless access, this will be part of our plan to create the most technically literate population in the world.
Northeastern India will be a particular focus of our infrastructure spending, we shall bring connectivity to our neighbors such as Myanmar
The Himalayan States will increase harvestable forest area by 20%, additionally emphasis and support will be given to animal husbandry and fruit plantations.
A Judicial Performance Index to track trials and combat pendency will be introduced, our nation’s law services will be opened to private practice in order to tackle the massive backlog of cases.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Xi Jinping was sitting in his office in Beijing watching the new american president Brandon Kiser give his speech. As Brandon stated that he would pressure China about tightening the leash on North Korea Xi began to considered actually doing this. He figured China could benefit with better ties to the Us. So he sent them a message saying

Dear President Kiser
First off congratulation on becoming president. Now as for your request for China to do something about North Korea we will see what we can do but we do request you give us something in return. Please contact us to negotiate terms.

From
President Xi Jinping

After sending the message he got back to work dealing with the issue of overcrowded population. He figured they could build more and bigger apartments to hold more people which he figured might be costly but could work. He also came up with a odd idea to build platforms and housing on the sea but he figured that might be a bit to crazy to work. But he still decided to jot it down just in case. He then began to work on some paperwork.
Last edited by Andsed on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:40 am

Xi Jinping was waiting for America to respond when he saw a report about the whole Sino-Indian border dispute and he figured he should try to resolve it. He sent a message to India saying.

Dear President Sonia Mishra,

This is from China we are wishing to hold a meeting about the Sino-Indian border dispute. As you know this has been a point of tension between our nations for a bit of time now. Please meet us in Beijing as soon as you can. We hope we can get this resolved soon.

from,

President Xi Jinping
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:50 am

Andsed wrote:Xi Jinping was waiting for America to respond when he saw a report about the whole Sino-Indian border dispute and he figured he should try to resolve it. He sent a message to India saying.

Dear President Sonia Mishra,

This is from China we are wishing to hold a meeting about the Sino-Indian border dispute. As you know this has been a point of tension between our nations for a bit of time now. Please meet us in Beijing as soon as you can. We hope we can get this resolved soon.

from,

President Xi Jinping

Sonia Mishra arrived in Bejing to discuss the border dispute with the Chinese President. Opinions of China were low in her country so the meeting was kept secret, she was on her way to meet with the Japanese on a trade deal and this was billed as a light low stakes visit. Should it be fruitless she would have political cover.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:58 pm

Xi Jinping was waiting in a small building in Beijing where the secret meeting would be held. Since tension between India and China had grown both sides agreed that a secret meeting would be best. As India,s president Sonia Mishra and her bodyguards walked in and got seated he said

"Hello I hope your travels went well. Anyways I will start these negotiations are terms are simple. We split the McMahon Line and China gets Aksai Chin seeing as it is a virtually uninhabited high-altitude wasteland. Both sides will agree to pull back any forces they have in the territory they do not get and will pay for any damage they cause."
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Andsed wrote:Xi Jinping was waiting in a small building in Beijing where the secret meeting would be held. Since tension between India and China had grown both sides agreed that a secret meeting would be best. As India,s president Sonia Mishra and her bodyguards walked in and got seated he said

"Hello I hope your travels went well. Anyways I will start these negotiations are terms are simple. We split the McMahon Line and China gets Aksai Chin seeing as it is a virtually uninhabited high-altitude wasteland. Both sides will agree to pull back any forces they have in the territory they do not get and will pay for any damage they cause."

"Here is my offer, India will renounce claims to territory ceded by Pakistan to China in 1963, India will acknowledge Chinese Control of Aksai Chin with the border being the current India-China line of actual control, China will renounce claims to the “Middle Sector” of Himachal Pradesh, The “Eastern Sector” border shall be recognized as the McMahon Line"

"I dont know what you mean by split the line"

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Xi considered the offer and figured it was better offer than what he offered. So he responded with

"Alright I like the offer. As for the splitting the line I was talking about splitting it between east and west I should of clarified. But I have one thing to add which is both sides will pull back any forces they may have in the territory they did not get. If this is added I will accept the offer."

Xi stood up to shake Sonia,s hand.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:33 pm

Andsed wrote:Xi considered the offer and figured it was better offer than what he offered. So he responded with

"Alright I like the offer. As for the splitting the line I was talking about splitting it between east and west I should of clarified. But I have one thing to add which is both sides will pull back any forces they may have in the territory they did not get. If this is added I will accept the offer."

Xi stood up to shake Sonia,s hand.

"Agreed, I would also like to discuss demilitarization along the border but that can wait for later." Sonia shakes his hand "Give me some time to talk it over with the legislature and ill get back to you in a week. But im confident it will be approved"

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:27 pm

Oval Office, White House, Washington D.C.

President Kiser sat in his chair watching the news. The Chinese were building up their illegal islands, Assad was continuing to defy the international community, Venezuela was as bad as ever, ISIS was still around, Russia was growing more aggressive each day.

This was why Kiser had been elected. He was the one to end all of this bull. And he would. Picking up the phone he summoned his generals and relevant cabinet members before heading down to the Situation room to meet them.

Situation Room

Kiser looked over to Mattis. He had just ordered the Secretary to dispatch the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower from its home port and to head South to international waters off of Venezuela. It would be taking a normal strike group with it. Kiser was done with Venezuela abusing its people and killing innocents. Either they would stop or Kiser would stop them himself.

Next came the USS Ronald Reagan in the South China Sea. It, along with its carrier strike group, were about to start freedom of navigation operations near the disputed islands and man made islands in the Sea. Under international law the Islands were not China's and Kiser would not relinquish to China.

Now came the thing he had come down here for. A naval admiral looked at him saying "Sir, does Destroyer Squadron 60 have permission to engage targets?" Kiser sat back for a moment before saying "Destroyer Squadron 60 has permission."

Across the world near Syria tomahawk cruise missiles flew into the sky towards ISIS depots, training centers, buildings, anything where few or no civilians were. This was a statement mission.

To: President Xi Jinping

I will remind you that China is bound by UN sanctions it helped pass on North Korea. However I will listen to your terms and request yous end them to us immediately.

Sincerely,

President Kiser

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:28 pm

Xi after standing up and shaking Sonia,s hand responded with.

"Well then see you in a week." He then returned to his office and saw that America had responded. After reading over the message which said.

To: President Xi Jinping

I will remind you that China is bound by UN sanctions it helped pass on North Korea. However I will listen to your terms and request yous end them to us immediately.

Sincerely,

President Kiser

He knew that North Korea would fall either by economic, political, or military means. He also knew this would result in immigrants flooding into China and America could use it to move up soldiers since the land would be given to South Korea. So after thinking it over he responded with.

Dear President Kiser,
Are terms are simple since North Korea will most likely fall we have a couple of simple request. If North Korea falls we will get a part of the land to use for all of the immigrants that will flood to China. We also request that you do not use the land that will be given to South Korea to move troops up to China,s borders. That is all

From,
President XI
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Game of Nation-IC

Postby Vietmihn » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:05 pm

Pyongyang, Democratic People's Republic of Korea
Kim Jong-un, 10 AM, January 2017
Speaking before the Supreme People's Assembly

Comrades here before me, the great 100-year history of the true Korean nation is a history that proves the truth that the only way we can reach true prosperity and might is a good leader.

While prided itself on a 5,000-year-old long history and brilliant culture, the Korean nation was not under correct leadership back before my grandfather founded this great nation of the people, and that is why, before Kim Il-sung came and founded this good nation, we were but a colonized speck on the map. The Worker's Party will not let that happen. It is the sad truth that foreign investment is needed to sustain a powerful and significant Korean nation. It is the sad truth that we are not growing as we used to, and our comrades in China are thinking to worsen sanctions against us. We need to expand the Special Economic Zones to let prosperity come to us again! While we must keep the expansion of our standard military and nuclear weapons going, we have a new priority, my comrades.

Our economic expansion is a topic that has never been an option for the past leader, but an opportunity has come. We must expand our own parts of the economy and we must expand foreign investment.
An era of prosperity and peace unknown to North Korea will be ushered in. Agreements with foreign leadership and foreign industrial and technological leaders must begin if we want the true people's Korean state to stay strong and proud.

Let us usher in a new era of prosperity, openness and strength together, comrades!

Kim Jong-un scans the crowd, nodding at everyone within it as he speaks his last few lines in his speech

"People of the Supreme People's Assembly, I have 4 words to describe my plan's effects on our glorious people's nation.
Strength.
Prosperity.
and Economic Development. Thank you all, good day."

Kim Jong-un motions for clapping as the North Korean Anthem, Aegukka, begins to play in the background.
The crowd claps massively as North Korean radio broadcasts it all over North Korea, spitting out praise as usual for the Supreme Leader. The North Korean government also releases a transcript of the speech.

Kim Jong-un steps down from the stage with cheers and claps from the crowd.
When he drives back to his residence as crowds in the streets wave and clap, smiling, he begins to draft a letter to the US President.

He arrives within the hour and he sends the letter to the President after a few hours of editing and working on it.

From Chairman of the Worker's Party of Korea, Kim Jong-un
To President of the United States Kiser
Official Diplomatic Communication with the United States of America

To Mr. Kiser, my comrades here in North Korea would like to usher in a new era of safety, prosperity and peace unseen in DPR Korea before. We are weary of your statements against us but we hope that you can help us by lessening restrictions on factories coming to our Special Economic Zones, where they are allowed to operate and to have cheap and efficient labor while helping Industrial workers in DPR Korea have jobs and the peasants of DPR Korea have equipment to prevent another horrible famine.
You, as President of the United States, can trust that your company's factories will be safe, trusting that they follow the laws and regulations of The Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
We hope you take this letter into consideration when dealing with foreign policy towards us.
Last edited by Vietmihn on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A New Ecuador
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby A New Ecuador » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:51 pm

Theresa May repeats the video of Brandon Kiser makinge his speech in her residence over 10 Downing Street and decides to send a congratulatory note to the newly elcted president of the USA.

To: Brandon Kiser

Congratulations on becoming president of the USA. As the Prime Minister of the UK I would gladly secure that britain will seek only the best for NATO and the mutual security of our countries. However the most important topic to discuss is the Venezuela situation. I imagine you would alredy be planing something to deal with the situation so we glandly offer assistance in any case possible. Don't hesitate in asking us.

Sincerely,

Theresa May

After finishing the note she calls the minister of economy and starts a new economic plan to heal the economy and upgrade it after brexit.
When the minister leaves she is very satisfied with the results.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:35 pm

Sonia Mishra is proud to announce a defense agreement between Bangladesh and India

The Militaries of the two nations will begin to participate in joint military exercises and training, and enter a mutual defense pact. India will assist Bangladesh in setting up manufacturing centers for defense platforms with the goal of achieving self sufficiency in Bangladesh. India will also include training, technical and logistical support. Finally India will provide its first ever defense related line of credit by providing $500 million to Bangladesh to purchase equipment.

NEPAL
India has announce they will extend a $250 million loan to Nepal for post-earthquake reconstruction.

BHUTAN
Sonia Mishra is proud to announce she shall be visiting Bhutan in the coming weeks to discuss counter insurgency plans in Northern India. Additionally a finalized agreement regarding a hydroelectric dam has been reached and will be completed by 2021.

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:45 pm

Kim Jong-un
Speaking to Workers & Farmers outside Pyongyang

Chairman Kim Jong-un steps out of the car and walks up a fleet of stairs to a balcony of a government building where he was speaking to the people from.

Comrades, Workers, and Peasants.. I have a message previously unheard of in the history of this good people's nation. The government of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and the leadership of the Front for the Reunification of the Fatherland are starting a new era. No more famine, no more like this, he says, motioning to the empty, dried up fields of dead crops along the horizon.
We will industrialize, we will have prosperity, and we will have peace! It is not only with America! British companies, Indian companies, all companies! If they can follow the rules of the land, they are free to be here. For you, it will be jobs and prosperity! We will have equipment, we will have food, we will have money to live on! Korea will be prosperous like never before! Comrades, a better future is coming!
Thank your leaders, thank your government for what they are doing for you. We will make the people's nation strong, we will make the people's nation prosperous, we will make the people's nation better!
Our Special Economic Zones have brought wealth and prosperity to us before, and they will continue to for years to come!
Our economy will reach levels of prosperity that we have never reached before.
But workers of Korea, remember: Just because we let foreign companies onto our soil does not mean we will stop our military exercises. Our military will stay mighty, as our economy roars to heights we have never seen before. Thank you heroic officers of the army, the navy, the air force and the strategic rocket unit of the Korean People’s Army, and thank you officers of the Korean People’s Internal Security Forces; members of the Worker-Peasant Red Guards and the Young Red Guards, you are the good people that fight for the international people's revolution. Our people's military will grow stronger as our economy booms!
This is our chance! Korea will stay strong, the Kim Il-sung will stay a mighty nation of the people!
Our people came to have a true army of their own for the first time in history, and we don't intend to stray off the people's will.

Kim Jong-un then walks off stage smiling and waving, shaking hands with some of the people on the way to his car. He takes off as the Korean Central News Agency begins to broadcast and publish the speech on TVs and computers across the nation.
Last edited by Vietmihn on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:41 pm

To: Kim Jung Un

I am glad to hear that you are willing to engage with the world. However I cannot agree to anything before I meet with you and discuss the details. That is why I am asking to meet with you in Pyongyang as soon as possible. One condition that is non-negotiable is the immediate release of ALL foreigners held by North Korea to be handed over to me and to return on Air force One with me after the meeting regardless of their nationality.

Sincerely,

President Kiser

Attached is a list of all prisoners

Canadian:
Hyeon Soo Lim

American:
Kim Dong Chul
Otto Warmbier
Kim Sang-duk
Kim Hak-Song

To: Theresa May

Thank you my friend. I believe we are able to handle ourselves against the Venezuelans should action be necessary but if you want I would appreciate any naval ships you could send to assist us as well a the us of Montserrat as a base to launch paratroopers from.

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:09 am

Kim Jong-un & Pak Pong-ju, Pyongyang

Kim Jong-un is starting up meeting with his Premier, Pak Pong-ju, about the situation at hand, with the US demands at hand.
"Do you think it is really worth it to let US companies in and weaken our grasp on the nation?" Kim Jong-un asks. By the look on his face, Pak Pong-ju obviously has a response to that inevitable question asked of him.
He responds with a quick "Yes, we will keep our grasp on the nation, but if we want foreign nations to strengthen our economy, then we must take risks and seem to be less tyrannical. Just kind of look the other way dealing with foreigners. I know they may have committed crimes, but they are minor crimes in foreign nations, so people will think of us as evil, human rights abusers. Only if they do something more than a kidnapping can we sentence them to our usual punishment, the rest of them, lock them up for a day or two in the nearest prison, don't hurt them except for a whack or two and then ship them over to the US on some cheap flight to their home city."

Kim Jong-un looks down at a small list of questions he had for his older, more experienced, premier. He asks one more question to his Premier.

"How many companies should we let in?" Kim Jong-un asks.
The Premier is again, obviously ready to answer, unsurprisingly, as they were inevitable questions of his.
"Let in 10 factories run by decently sized companies, whcih are for you to judge. Advertise cheap labor and low taxes."
"Alright, thank you for coming, goodbye." Kim says as he shows the Premier the way to the door from the meeting room in the middle of his amazingly massive house.

OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT MESSAGE FROM THE DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KOREA:
To: US President Kiser

We are sincerely overjoyed to accept your request for a meeting, and we will hand over all foreign prisoners to for you to take with you back to the USA.
We are ready for a meeting in Pyongyang anytime to discuss the Special Economic Zones, and possibly other topics, if you would like.
Sincerely, Kim Jong-un.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:50 pm

As Xi was waiting for Kisers response he received reports that America was sending naval vessels to the islands they were making a claim on and their man made ones. This gave Xi a difficult choice either start a war with the US something he wanted to avoid. Or give up the islands which would be useful to deal with the rising population issue. So he ordered negotiations to be opened.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:59 pm

Kim Jong-un starting military parade

Kim Jong-un steps up to the balcony of a government building with generals next to him, and after briefly checking his notes, he begins to speak with military marchers moving by and massive, cheering crowds, as the Korean Central News Agency begins to broadcast it.

Heroic officers of the army, the navy, the air force and the strategic rocket unit of the mighty Korean People’s Army, and officers of the Korean People’s Internal Security Forces, members of the Worker-Peasant Red Guards and the Young Red Guards, and working people of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, today is a sincere occasion, and I would like to address you today, my fellow countrymen.

Today, we proceed with a grand military parade to celebrate the birthday of Great Comrade Kim Jong-il, a man that served the Korean People faithfully for over 15 years, and a man that served me well as a father.
I would like to congratulate the brave soldiers of the Korean People's Army Ground Forces, the Navy, and our Air Force, likewise, I would like to congratulate the Korean people for sustaining the true Korean state, and the true people's state. The Eternal President and founder of the Korean people's revolution, Kim Il-sung would be proud of the Workers of Korea, proud of the brave military men and women of Korea, and proud of the good, strong, leadership of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

The People's spirit lives on here in Korea as the true people's spirit falls behind in other nations and in fact, entire regions of the world. As the world turns to the bourgeoisie to control the nations of the world, Korea's people turn stronger and mightier by the day.

I would like you to take into your hearts the good deeds that Kim Jong-il and Kim Il-sung did to start and keep this glorious people's nation surviving the test of time.

The mighty Korean people will grow stronger, year by year, and I want to show you a token of that power of the people today.

Kim Jong-un motions for the crowd to clap and he is given a massive standing ovation and cheers. He then walks down from the balcony as he and his generals hand out candy to some kids nearby.

Choe Pu-il standing before foreign prisoners.

Choe Pu-il, the Minister of People's Security, steps up before the prisoners into an old school auditorium. The prisoners are in handcuffs. Choe speaks first.

"Imprisoned foreigners, you broke Korean law, and I hope you are sorry for that, but that is beside the point. I hope you feel lucky today, as today IS your lucky day. You may have guesses for what will happen, and you may have guessed it. You will be freed within the year and sent back to the United States- from there, your respective countries that I have no interest listing. We have plans for you before you are picked up.
You will live in the shoes of a normal Korean citizen that broke a minor law and was lucky enough not to go to jail.
You will be given a room. The lot of you will be split into 5 different counties, each county with multiple jobs to choose from. You will have to stay in that county and try and find a job. If you can't, well, you will have to make do with what you have. Take note that you WILL have free healthcare if you end up in that kind of situation. You are expected to earn wages to pay rent and food, and if not, you will be sent back to the camps.

If you try to escape Korea or break another major law, you will be sent back to our harshest labor camp. If you differ from your schedule, which you will be given later, you will be arrested and put in solitary confinement for a day. Any questions?"

Otto Warmbier raises hands to ask a question, and Choe motions for him to speak.

Well, uh... can we talk to the locals? We couldn't in the tour..

Choe ponders for a moment and soon responds to the question.

Yes, but please, keep it to a minimum. If you need to talk with locals to buy food and whatnot, then do it, but don't randomly converse, and there are STRICTLY no Anti-Revolutionary questions. A list will be given to you, and info you need will be on your booklet you will be given.
Any more questions?

The prisoners shake their heads no and they are uncuffed. They are sent on their way to their respective homes, trailed by government cars.
Last edited by Vietmihn on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:24 pm

Last edited by Auphelia on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:20 pm

North Korean delegation greeting the American President
Feb 16, 2017, Pyongyang Airport

The Air Force One, carrying United States President Kiser, pulls into Onchon Air Base, which was closed off for the occasion.. President Kiser steps out of the Air Force One, and is greeted with a speech from the Foreign Minister of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), Ri Yong Ho.

"I would like to welcome you to the glorious people's nation of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea on this beautiful day today. Today is not only a pretty day in the nation, but a turning point in the 100-year long history of the Kim Il-sung nation. Today is a day of the people's pride, today is a day of freedom, today is a day of change, and most of all, today is a day of agreement and prosperity. Today is a day I feel the winds of change for the better of the people blowing across the world. I am proud to welcome you to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea on behalf of our leader, Chairman Kim Jong-un, second son of the Eternal General Secretary of the Workers' Party, who we are celebrating today, and our people. Sincerely, thank you for being here on this glorious day, the day that Grand Comrade and Eternal General Secretary of the Workers' Party, Kim Jong-il, was born to make this nation better for all people far and wide throughout not only Korea, but the world."

The Minister of Foreign Affairs boards the beast, tells the driver the location of the negotiations and soon enough, they speed off towards Namp'o, a seaport in western North Korea.
As they begin to drive, the Minister of Foreign Affairs starts a conversation about what the President wants to achieve from the meetings.
Last edited by Vietmihn on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A New Ecuador
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby A New Ecuador » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:12 pm

Theresa May looks with surprice the card on her hands. When Kim Jong-un offered the entry of foreign industries to North Korea, she and the parlament saw it as an attempt to dodge the bullet that were the economic restrictions. But when the president Kiser officialy meet with Kim Jong-un a posibility apeared.

To: Kim Jong-un
Firstly I want to express the happiness of learning that your country is willing to get out of that isolation you got yourself into. And seen that you are willing to cooperate I would like us to have a meeting to discuss if a comercial relationship could be open between our nations.

She then sends another card:

To: Brandon Kiser
As the allies and friends the usa have been to us we gladly let you use the base you requested. But we also give you an advice, if you decide to take action against Venezuela, you should work with the opposition and let them in power. I investigate them and they will be more than happy to work with us in the task ofertas rebuilding the country. You would also save most of the foreign anger in South America and the world. But for now lets just hope that a diplomatic solution could be reached.
Last edited by A New Ecuador on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Da Klan
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Da Klan » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:15 pm

Caracas

Maduro's eyes saw all. His ears had heard all. Rebels didn't want peace and resolution. They wanted his blood. So, when the Western media cries and laments about the "atrocities" Maduro is about to commit, he will laugh. For those corporate newsmen do not know the truth. How can they? They are covered under the bias of their nation. Latin America will always remember the atrocities that red white and blue flag had committed. The tyrants they established. The bananas they farmed. Whatever. The leader lifted up his microphone, ready to broadcast a message through most of Venezuela.

"My fellow Venezuelans. The hunger you feel is real, that I won't deny. But I assure you I hunger as well. I'm sorry for such a small message, but it becomes clearer and clearer by the day that internal forces are solely responsible for this travesty. They who dared to do such crimes against us, against ME, shall be purged!!!"

To: Cuba
Greetings, brothers. We would like to formally request for medical assistance, especially from your fine doctors. We can provide transport. Please do respond quick, for the internal elements which roam my people's country circles Caracas like vultures. Socialism in Latin America has long been trampled and has been suffocated by those deluded fools and the hungry imperialists throughout the world. We must not succumb to their foolishness. Come, we must stand resilient against the enemies of past, present, and future at all costs. Please, do respond.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:11 pm

North Korea
President Kiser

Stepping out of his limo, Kiser made his way up the stairs where he greeted Kim Jung Un who had on a big coat whereas Kiser wore only a suit. He knew people from around the nation of North Korea and world would see this much like they had when Reagan had done it to the Russian Premiere. It made him look stronger. A tall, young, handsome, man in a nice suit in the middle of the Korean winter while Kim Jung Un was short, fat, and ugly and wearing a large coat. One radiated power the other not so much.

Going inside they sat down at the table and Kiser leaned forward saying "I will cut to the chase. Are you willing to denuclearize if I stop the annual joint US-South Korea large scale training mission that you use to justify your program?"

To: President Maduro

I will be brief. I wish do come to Caracas to meet with you personally to see if we can't solve our nations differences. This is my offer of diplomacy. My next offer will not be as kind.

Sincerely,

President Kiser
Last edited by Chewion on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse