NATION

PASSWORD

C R E S C E N D O (Survival Horror RP; OOC; Open; REBOOT)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:46 pm

Riysa wrote:-snip-

I am going to use the Talking Heads as an inspiration for how I will terrify Clark.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:17 pm

Cylarn wrote:

I am going to use the Talking Heads as an inspiration for how I will terrify Clark.

Ouch.

Quick question, what're the rules on bulletproof vests in the NAPD?

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:29 pm

Gotta wear Kevlar if you're on the beat; either an underclothes vest or a plate carrier.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Walabam
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Walabam » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:30 am

Sorry Cy, as much as I'd like to participate, RL stuff have been bogging me down. See you in your next RP :(
wat.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:19 pm

And posted. Hope it's not too jumbled, worked on it pretty late.
I don't know what I'm s'posed to do.

INFP (obligatory? probably)

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:54 pm

Walabam wrote:Sorry Cy, as much as I'd like to participate, RL stuff have been bogging me down. See you in your next RP :(

Damn, I was looking forward to RP'ing with you again. Until the next one!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:23 am

Posting in a few. Flores will call in Saiorse and Luther for a rundown of the B&E.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Hastur
Envoy

Founded: Jul 01, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Hastur » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:04 am

I'll be posting today at some point.

Edit: Tomorrow.

Edit 05/02/2018: Post was a bit awkward for me to write. Which wasn't helped by the fact that I've recently got stuck with real bad stomach bug.
Last edited by Hastur on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 pm

TOWN OF NEW ANGLIA MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEE FILE - NEW ANGLIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT TO BE DISTRIBUTED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM THE TOWN OF NEW ANGLIA. EMPLOYEE FILES ARE TO BE KEPT IN STRICT CONFIDENCE OUTSIDE OF THE RECORDS OR INTERNAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENTS. DELETE EVERYTHING THAT IS IN PARENTHESES.

BASIC INFORMATION

FULL NAME: Vivian Townsend
DOB - AGE: 10/30/1994 — 23
BIRTHPLACE: Providence, Rhode Island
ETHNICITY: Caucasian
RELIGION: Atheist
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Civilian Support Staff — Dispatch
APPEARANCE:
    Sabrina is rather average, standing approximately 5'4" (162cm) and weighing 132 pounds (59.9kg), with a longish face, a straight nose, thick eyebrows, and tired grey-blue eyes. Black hair is relatively straight and is bleached at the tips (with faded blue coloring); typically worn loose or in a ponytail as necessary. Has split-ends. Healthy but not overly athletic due to a mostly sedentary lifestyle. Ears are pierced with simple studs. No tattoos or scars. Has a preference for dark clothing (baggy if possible) and hats. Works best in air conditioning.

MEDICAL/PSYCHIATRIC INFORMATION

BLOOD TYPE: A+
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Unfit
LIKES: Air Conditioning / Cartoons / Icy Drinks / Marijuana (recreational; off-duty) / Night
DISLIKES: Driving / High Temperatures / Spicy Foods / Unicorns
FEARS: Abandonment
HOPES: No Current Aspirations
MEDICAL CONDITION(S): Penicillin Allergy / Survivor Guilt - PTSD
PSYCHOLOGICAL PICTURE:
    Has a morbid fascination with horror (movies, games, novels, etc., etc.) and possesses an unrestrained enthusiasm for all-things-creepy. Sabrina is off-putting to some, weird to others, and odd to pretty much everyone else. Doesn't seem to care about how she is viewed, and maintains few close associations with coworkers. Is friendly nonetheless. Easily distracted, impulsive, and talks more than necessary. Very open and animated with her movements. Is more intelligent than she lets on.

AGENCY INFORMATION

RANK/ROLE: Civilian

ADDITIONAL BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

FAMILY:
    • Abigail Nithko; Partner (18)
    • James Townsend; Father (51, deceased)
    • Emilia Townsend; Mother (49) — Current Location UNKNOWN
    • Valerie Townsend; Sister (23, deceased)
    • Jeremy Atwood; Cousin (29) — Resides near New Anglia, Florida
KNOWN WORKPLACE RELATIONSHIPS: TBD
MARITAL STATUS: Unmarried
RP EXAMPLES: Their Finest Hour / Fallout: Aurora / Halo: Penumbra
BASIC BIOGRAPHY
    Vivian Townsend (and her twin-sister, Valerie) was born on October 30, 1994 in Providence, Rhode Island. Her father was a police officer and her mother a seamstress. The family was middle-class, but money was never an issue, and the twins enjoyed a childhood devoid of wanting. Odd from the moment they could walk, Vivian and Valerie were content so long as they were in the presence of one another regardless of the situation. They did well in school despite shunning most social interactions, and their fascination with creepy-crawlies and scary stories would eventually lead to them being ostracized by the other children. In the seventh grade the twins would join the school soccer team on the behest of their parents, the hopes being to diversify their strange hobbies with a new outlet whilst encouraging them to make friends. The plan worked more-or-less. By high school the twins were star players on the soccer team and were mildly popular.

When she was seventeen Vivian would lose her father and twin-sister. The family had been out celebrating their father's birthday with pizza and a movie (Super 8 had released the week prior) when the car was struck at a rarely busy intersection. Vivian, who had been driving, overlooked the stop sign; the truck failed to stop entirely. Those on the passenger side of the vehicle died at the scene; Vivian suffered a broken leg; her mother escaped with only a few minor abrasions. A terrible tragedy that would shatter the already broken family. The relationship between Vivian and her mother would falter soon thereafter. The statement was left unsaid but she blamed her daughter for the accident that had claimed her husband. Vivian blamed herself, too. The two have yet to reconcile and no longer speak.

Dropping out of the University of Rhode Island after a single semester, Vivian would move to Hartford, Connecticut, as a way to leave her hometown without being overly committed to the act. Working at the local library, she would eventually meet Abigail Nithko, a troubled youth escaping the problems of home inside the pages of dusty books, and despite their age difference the two would become fast friends. Abigail had come out to her parents with mixed results. Vivian was understanding, supportive, having gone through similar familial drama between her and her mother (admittedly the reasons were different but the two were kindred spirits in a roundabout way). Abigail was the one to take initiative and the two would begin "dating" with not much changing in how they typically spent time together. The girl's parents were furious, going so far as to threaten Veronica, and, in the end, did little to discourage their daughter on her decision to move out. With nowhere else to go the two would move in together.

Needing a fresh start, Veronica would seek advice from a distant cousin with whom she had maintained friendly ties, Jeremy Atwood, a police officer living in the Florida Keys. Veronica and Abigail were encouraged to settle in New Anglia, Florida, Jeremy helping his cousin to find employment by asking a few favors. Working now as a radio dispatcher in a small town, so far removed from New England, Veronica feels happy for the first time in a very long time, despite her being stuck with the graveyard shift. She and Abigail (who works as a pizza delivery driver) are making the most of what they can.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:26 am

Vivian is approved.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:11 pm

I'll post probably early next week, have Clare say hi to Vivian or summat. Been hellishly busy.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Phoenix2012
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Phoenix2012 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:19 pm

(guten) tag

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Post up. Figured I'd talk to the LTs since it doesn't seem like Sgt. Clark's got any major paperwork to handle before the shift briefing.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:I'll post probably early next week, have Clare say hi to Vivian or summat. Been hellishly busy.

It hurts to move. I'll try for tomorrow.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:46 pm

What should I do with Rick? He wasn't addressed in any of the posts after mine.
don't tread on me

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:48 pm

Forest State wrote:What should I do with Rick? He wasn't addressed in any of the posts after mine.

You guys should be getting your tits into the meeting room.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:15 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Forest State wrote:What should I do with Rick? He wasn't addressed in any of the posts after mine.

You guys should be getting your tits into the meeting room.

Am there what do
mumblemumblemumble

Hastur
Envoy

Founded: Jul 01, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Hastur » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:45 am

I'll get a post up soon.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Made a short little post for posterity's sake.
I don't know what I'm s'posed to do.

INFP (obligatory? probably)

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:33 pm

Erm...is Beia's character Vivian or Veronica?
mumblemumblemumble

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:30 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Erm...is Beia's character Vivian or Veronica?

It's Vivian. I honestly don't know why I put Veronica. Oops. Didn't even notice.
EDIT: Fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.

EDIT: Alright, so I meant to post a few days ago but I forgot. Posted.

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:03 am

I need to drop out. I'm sorry, there's just some things going on right now.
don't tread on me

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:43 pm

I'll be MIA this weekend, but I'll post Monday or Sunday evening when I gat back.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:22 pm

Moving everything next post. Should be late tomorrow night.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:01 am

Thinking of just adding on a time-skip to my recent post; just moving us to nine. Thoughts?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse