NATION

PASSWORD

New Civilizations [OOC | Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:01 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Skarten wrote:Not really.People seem to consolidate power way easier.
It's probably fair that i consolidate power.

Oh? People?

I meant as in general.People seem to be having a easier time consolidating power,so i don't think it would be "Unfair" for me to do it in a timeskip.I Did say he started consolidating power? Well,i don't think that in 15 years,nothing would've happened.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Skarten wrote:
Oh? People?

I meant as in general.People seem to be having a easier time consolidating power,so i don't think it would be "Unfair" for me to do it in a timeskip.I Did say he started consolidating power? Well,i don't think that in 15 years,nothing would've happened.

To be honest. I have had the hardest time to "consolidate power" :p
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Skarten wrote:I meant as in general.People seem to be having a easier time consolidating power,so i don't think it would be "Unfair" for me to do it in a timeskip.I Did say he started consolidating power? Well,i don't think that in 15 years,nothing would've happened.

To be honest. I have had the hardest time to "consolidate power" :p

I'm probably high on the list too.I guess.
I mean,what i'm saying is that something should've happened in the 15 Years. Either A civil war,or Just Yaroshima having a horrible amount of power in the "Confederation" peacefully.

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Yatzatz wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Sure, I assumed the men were coming without gear, and securing weapons from the locals. Actual military men with weapons would probably be even more suspicious than just hundreds of men of soldierly vibe living in the houses of local Yamatzon.

Well, given how conflicts in antiquity went, the locals probably have no conception of what an assassination or coup is. They'll probably defend their city, since to not defend their city in this era is to be condemned to death/rape/torture/slavery. The idea of targeting an enemy's leadership didn't even really develop until the 1800s, though you'll be introducing it now. Remember, the civilian/military distinction we place such emphasis on in the present day is precisely that- modern. If you formally besieged the capitol or assaulted it, probably most male citizens of military age would be expected to fight in her defense.

You're right- they almost certainly don't have a real system of tracking the number of people in the city. But that's a balancing act; if you bring in your soldiers very slowly, say, over years, they likely won't alarm the gate guards, but then you're relying on hundreds of people not to either get cold feet, sell out their fellows for a reward, develop a bond with the locals and spill the beans, get drunk and boast about their origin, and so on etc. for years. If you bring in your soldiers quickly, on the other hand, they have far less time to give the game away, but the gate guards would be very likely to notice hundreds of military age men from Yapan entering the city 'informally'.

Firstly, I'm only bringing in loyal Yamatzon, so I need to worry very little about betrayal.
Second, so say I bring in 350 people over a one-year period. How would that do?
Third, you didn't anwer whether a relatively small team off assassins would work better or not.
Fourth, I wouldn't be attacking, just storming through. So say we have a Yekrenian, sitting in his house, when a massive crowd of soldiers surges past outside, ignoring the house. Would he lock himself in the basement, or try to organize a defense?

Why do my posts keep ending up at the bottom of pages and being missed? This is, like, the third time it's happened.
Hi!
Yatzatz is a tropical North Pacific nation. RP population is about 25 million.
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:Imo, magic might end up leading to godmodding.

Pretty much, but if magic is well defined and limited than it can work. I rather have civilizations though do VERY LIMITED if any at all, although it could be used to find the source of why authors are immortal which is a topic in the IC that I want eventually to come up.

Exactly what I'm trying to get at
Pax Nerdvana wrote:Imo, magic might end up leading to godmodding.

I don’t think it will be difficult to prevent godmodding, my main concern is it changing the setting of the RP and her feel.

We could have it where the magic is triggered throughout the land when, maybe a Imperium experiment goes wrong?
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:35 pm

Or maybe the Magic was always there and just no one had discovered it yet
Lover of doggos

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:39 pm

Revlona wrote:Or maybe the Magic was always there and just no one had discovered it yet

Magc is iffy because you then have to define what sort of magic you're using.
I'm really tired

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:55 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:
Revlona wrote:Or maybe the Magic was always there and just no one had discovered it yet

That's up to the OP

Though maybe limited mind control, not exactly mind control, but putting ideas in peoples head, making them think things

Or maybe something else idk
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:44 pm

Could we get a poll on the subject?
Lover of doggos

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:07 pm

Skarten wrote:
Oh? People?

"In general" "people" "seem" "I don't think" are all fiercely subjective statements, which is the precise reason why I asked you to clarify what you meant by "People". As far as I am aware, those Authors who have striven for power in their respective states have not only taken (ICly and OOCly) time to do so, but also written informative and creative posts detailing how they are going about gaining that power. That is why I am loathe to hand Yaroshima control of the Confederacy, primarily.

It is not axiomatic in this RP that your Author will gain political power. Nor that any rise to power will be unopposed- of course, really. Remember, we are RPing people from the future, ourselves. People who, in the absence of being sent to the past, probably will never be anywhere near the seat of a government. Simply waiting does not entail strength. You have to tell us how you are struggling for that position, instead of adopting it merely by fiat.

IF I was a cruel OP, I would let you have your way. Yaroshima would try to seize power, without any particular direction or strategy, and his tribe would likely be crushed by her rivals within the confederation as his naked ambition became obvious for the other tribal entities to see. Without a plan, that is the likely outcome.

I am giving you an opportunity to RP a different outcome. It would be best if you take it.

@ Yatz: The entire population of Yamatzon that live in Yekrenia's capitol are unfailingly loyal, to the extent that they support their religion over their government?

*shrug* At this point I can calculate the difference in odds, but there's not much point in divulging them- if you keep modifying the plan, OOCly, until you seem like you will OOCly succeed, that's not really reflective of a strategy your Author would adopt, no?

A massive crowd of soldiers that likely cuts down the local law enforcement officers in the streets outside his house, of course. And any soldiers on patrol. Or his son in military garb who tries to halt their assault while home on leave from the frontlines with the Politburo. Probably the entire population won't take to the streets, but it is very doubtful that the people who live in the capitol of a nation will simply acquiesce to that nation being forcibly dissolved- assassination or outright assault.

This is no small part of my concern.

As I see it, magic is likely to be a relatively uninventive crutch that adds little to our stories save an "easy out". Instead of having to RP recruiting tribe members, an Author simply compels a tribal chieftain to join with their cause. Instead of developing defensive structures to hold back an encroaching horde, the Author simply summons a wall of mystical force to repel the attackers. Instead of convincing locals to fight alongside them despite casualties and the maiming of family and friends through logic and a cause worth dying for, the Author simply heals any injuries their allies suffer.

Magic doesn't necessarily add anything to the plot, and more likely detracts from it, in my mind.

That said, I will put up a poll, just for you Rev.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:14 pm

Hey Gs, how's my timeline?
I'm really tired

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Full Name: Xue ZhenKang
Appearance:

Height and Weight: 5’ 9”
Religion: Bhuddist
Field of Expertise: (Optional- Please only fill out if you, IRL, are extremely knowledgeable about the area. Working with limitations and strengths of you in reality is part of the purpose of this RP. Most writers will leave this blank.)
Skills and Strengths: Smart (He is skilled in the knowledge of Asian history and life and material sciences, and also has some knowledge in engineering), Quick Witted, Fast Runner
Weaknesses: Not Very Strong, Arogant, Anxious
Where in the world are you landing?: Shenzhen, China
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=403606&hilit=New+Civilizations
Last edited by Duestchstien on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Regarding magic, I fully agree with what G-Tech has said.

What made this RP appealing for me in the first place was its rather cold and unforgiving realism (save for your Author being immortal and being able to understand all languages, which I can accept). It avoids many tropes that historical RP's often fall into by spawning you in the world completely naked and defenseless. While your Author may be immortal, they are certainly not invincible; if you just barge into a village and act like you're a god, and that all these "savage" primitives should worship you, you are likely to get your ass beat and possibly killed. It forces you to critically think about how to gain power and form alliances.

Now, imagine how much easier it would have been for my character (Turner) if he had magic. I wouldn't feel near as strong as a connection to my character if I had just cast a few spells to ensure his victory (and my writing probably wouldn't be nearly as acceptable), rather than spend months struggling to work my way up through Ego's government until I could finally challenge Jeb. Imagine if Turner could have just cast a spell to destroy Ego's walls and charge in, rather than that whole scene where Turner convinced Jeb to open the gates and allow his army to stay the night, resulting in the destruction of the city and Jeb almost being assassinated.

Thus, adding in magic would completely destroy the tone of this RP.
Last edited by The Orson Empire on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ulls
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:48 pm

I won't be able to play as Ego so Orson can march upon it. Being serious as I have irl issues that need attention and it will be more than I can handle with the RP, as slow as it is. So good luck Orson and don't rampage too hard across Ego. :p

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:51 pm

Ulls wrote:I won't be able to play as Ego so Orson can march upon it. Being serious as I have irl issues that need attention and it will be more than I can handle with the RP, as slow as it is. So good luck Orson and don't rampage too hard across Ego. :p

Well I have the Imperium on my side now...

And here is my timeline:

While the war with Ego was viewed as a stalemate by many across the region, for Turner it was one of the biggest failures of his life. Turner may have achieved several major victories in the war, but he had also made too many mistakes, which also cost him his chance at completely conquering Ego. He had failed to kill Jeb at Ego, kill or capture Morning Star and Ego's leadership, and he had also not taken the opportunity to begin research on gunpowder weaponry, allowing the Itasca fleet to steamroll Turner's navy and bombard many river cities with gunpowder bombs, causing extensive damage to Blue Lagoon's infrastructure. However, Ego was exhausted from months of fighting, having already lost its capital to the ruthlessness of the Elites and Turner's armies, as well as Tu Thancha and other major cities, and could not capitalize on its advances, resulting in both sides bowing out of the war in a truce.

Ego would quickly crumble as two other states split off: the notorious "Lake King" of Michigan capitalized on Ego's weakness and used his numerous galleys to maintain an iron grip over the Great Lakes, while the "Wane-Rider" of the northwest used the newly-introduced horses to form a nomad civilization, and their khans lead yearly migrations and raids that threatened the other three states. Blue Lagoon of course gained its independence, with Turner remaining as its governor.

While major reconstruction began throughout the new nation, Turner went into seclusion for some time in "The Chamber", the headquarters of his government beneath the capital of Tasunke, leaving much of the governing to Blue Lagoon's bureaucracy during this period. Turner took stock of the situation throughout North America, and began planning his next moves. While his army could certainly reverse-engineer new weapons such as the crossbow, Ego was already far beyond that. By now, they were already developing bombards and rocket artillery, while Blue Lagoon did not possess a single gunpowder firearm. Then Turner remembered this Imperium that Jeb had warned about in Ego. Based on reports from his Elites and other scouts throughout the region, the Imperium was developing a colony near Virginia, which was expanding and growing by the year, and they had already begun interacting with tribes in the area. Jeb had called the Imperium a great threat...but what if they weren't? The Imperium's highly advanced technology, beyond that of any nation in the world according to his sources, was of great interest to him. Turner became obsessed with the Imperium, visiting their colony numerous times and interacting with their Governor-General, eventually forming an amiable relationship with him.

With trade throughout Blue Lagoon booming and the economy returning to pre-war status, Turner used the new funds available to him to begin expanding towards the south and east, hoping to form a border with the colony and assist them in pacifying the local tribes. The "Ohio Campaign", as it was called by Turner, is still ongoing to this day; while the land might be under Blue Lagoon's control, there are still tribes that have fiercely resisted his invasion and continue to harass his troops. Nevertheless, the addition of the lands surrounding the Ohio River into Blue Lagoon adds tens of thousands of new citizens to Turner's population. The Lagoon Company heavily expanded their operations into the new lands, gaining hundreds of new employees in the process. New towns and cities are constructed, road networks are connected, and trade networks are expanded deep into the region.

While the campaign in the south continue for years, Turner briefly returned to the north to begin his machinations in the League of the Great Sky. Some of the shaman-khans were attempting to migrate into Blue Lagoon, while using their horses to quickly raid small towns and villages in the north, and then escaping before they could be caught by any Elites or soldiers stationed in the area. Turner managed to negotiate with some of these khans, using his silver tongue, skill in intrigue, and deep pockets to great advantage; after all, why raid for scraps when you could instead be paid off by one of the richest men in North America? The khans also provided Turner's armies with some of their horses, in exchange for Turner allowing them to (peacefully) settle down in the north of his country.

Then, five years ago, Turner did the unthinkable. It was painfully difficult to convince his government to take on a new liege after having thrown off the yoke of the previous one, but Turner was a pragmatist. He hammered into them through his speeches the necessity of a greater relationship with the Imperium; Ego would be coming for them soon, looking to reclaim their lost lands. If they did not become a member of the Imperium and gain access to their advanced technology, Ego's gunpowder weaponry could be the death of them. All they had fought for would have been lost, and everyone in Turner's government would certainly be executed for their treasonous actions. While the move is still unpopular with many, Turner's Elites and most of his soldiers nevertheless supported the decision. They had supported Turner for this long already, and they trusted his judgement. Even still, the Imperium would certainly have power-projection problems across the Atlantic, and thus could not keep a tight leash on Turner.

Thus, Turner traveled to the colony, gained an audience with the Governor-General, and swore fealty to him and by proxy the Emperor and Hegemon of Mankind. Turner was appointed a Brightlord, and the Imperium's colonial forces immediately began to link up their roads in Virginia with that of Blue Lagoon, with the assistance of the Lagoon Company. Additionally, cannons from Europe were imported to the colony and given to Turner's army, along with gunpowder. Turner's strategy had succeeded, as he now had the weaponry needed to effectively defend against Ego. Additionally, he had a reliable source of gunpowder, which could be studied and eventually reverse-engineered.

As of now, Turner's armies are beginning to move back to the north, bolstering Blue Lagoon's defenses in the area. Turner himself is planning for an eventual voyage to Europe, to see the Imperium proper with his own eyes.
Last edited by The Orson Empire on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:55 pm

Hope you'll be alright Ulls and stay safe. I'll keep the stalwart flame of defiance against the Imperium and maybe go spread Voodoo to Ego once sailing ships are on the up and up for my republic.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Pasong Tirad
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 31, 2007
Democratic Socialists

Postby Pasong Tirad » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:00 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Probably internal development and some expansion.

The Sympagis would continue to develop its towns/city and settlements, as well as roll out the farming techniques and industries introduced by Joseph. I imagine there are people flocking to the settlements in search of work or treatment or trade. The integration of the ruling classes would be going well, as the three "chief clans" are now all intermarried at varying levels. Josephine Christianity is starting to take off like a rocket, though Joseph is careful to maintain religious peace. The only real external growth of the Sympagis is southwards, towards modern day Sparta. There's ancient surface coal and sulfur there, so trade posts etc make sense.

Relations wise, the Sympagis probably freely trades with the Athenians to the north. They don't fear them, but rather enjoy the innovations they've brought(idk what they're brought so its generic for now). "Modern" Agriculture has spread throughout most of Southern Greece at this point, to both the rest of Peloponnese and Athens(if they didn't make it themselves). A new professional organization has arisen, called the Order of Saint Paris. Paris was one of the first three disciples of Joseph. He had performed charity work throughout the non-Sympagis regions of the peninsula before being murdered. More to come in a bit.

Over the past 30 years, Joseph and Revlon have trained a few dozen people in basic medical practices(for our era) and about 10 as skilled physicans(for this era). These trainees have more or less all also become the closest followers of Josephine Christianity. They function as both priest and physician. All physicians and almost all medics/nurses are Josephine Christians and part of the Order. Revlon is the head of the Order and Joseph is the power behind the throne so to speak. Revlon has married into the ruling chief-clans. I would say that by now, Josephine Christianity has achieved dominance in the three cities.

The Apolinu revolted once. It was put down quickly, with Joseph using black-powder kegs to blow up the walls of the city. Most of the Apolinu accept the Sympagis now.

Sympagis Map

The black is the urban core of the Symapgis
The purple are villages and outlying lands owned by the Sympagis
The red are villages and hamlets under the Sympagis influence and trade range. The mines are trade posts.

Almost all innovations from Athens would be cultural and academic in nature - the theater scene in Athens is booming, and I have no doubt that it would spread along with trade. Playwriting, acting, directing and whatnot - and the beginnings of democracy have been forming in Athens now with the Attican government being partly elected. We've also got a lot of crossbows being produced, but I don't know how useful that would be since you have blackpowder tech.

Oh and olives and olive trees. Athens basically has been expanding olive farms for the past few years.

And we no longer eat dogs. Yes, dogs are now revered as great companions above all other animals and eating it is frowned upon.

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:03 pm

Pasong Tirad wrote:
Over the past 30 years, Joseph and Revlon have trained a few dozen people in basic medical practices(for our era) and about 10 as skilled physicans(for this era). These trainees have more or less all also become the closest followers of Josephine Christianity. They function as both priest and physician. All physicians and almost all medics/nurses are Josephine Christians and part of the Order. Revlon is the head of the Order and Joseph is the power behind the throne so to speak. Revlon has married into the ruling chief-clans. I would say that by now, Josephine Christianity has achieved dominance in the three cities.

The Apolinu revolted once. It was put down quickly, with Joseph using black-powder kegs to blow up the walls of the city. Most of the Apolinu accept the Sympagis now.

Sympagis Map

The black is the urban core of the Symapgis
The purple are villages and outlying lands owned by the Sympagis
The red are villages and hamlets under the Sympagis influence and trade range. The mines are trade posts.

Almost all innovations from Athens would be cultural and academic in nature - the theater scene in Athens is booming, and I have no doubt that it would spread along with trade. Playwriting, acting, directing and whatnot - and the beginnings of democracy have been forming in Athens now with the Attican government being partly elected. We've also got a lot of crossbows being produced, but I don't know how useful that would be since you have blackpowder tech.

Oh and olives and olive trees. Athens basically has been expanding olive farms for the past few years.

And we no longer eat dogs. Yes, dogs are now revered as great companions above all other animals and eating it is frowned upon.

Olives are also present in Sympagis. I don't intend to fight you though XD
I'm really tired

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:12 pm

Ralnis wrote:Hope you'll be alright Ulls and stay safe. I'll keep the stalwart flame of defiance against the Imperium and maybe go spread Voodoo to Ego once sailing ships are on the up and up for my republic.

Just read your timeline. I didn't realize you had been that involved in the civil war, and you had managed to spread the Voodoo religion into Ego.

It matters little to Turner what religion the people follow, however, as long as he can control them with it.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:21 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Hope you'll be alright Ulls and stay safe. I'll keep the stalwart flame of defiance against the Imperium and maybe go spread Voodoo to Ego once sailing ships are on the up and up for my republic.

Just read your timeline. I didn't realize you had been that involved in the civil war, and you had managed to spread the Voodoo religion into Ego.

It matters little to Turner what religion the people follow, however, as long as he can control them with it.

Yeah I messed both sides for the Imperial Eye and inadvertently cause the rupture to Ego that became the Horse-lords and Lake King. Inocrypto Voodoo will have people sway my way secretly and continue to spread it in secret as they await my return back to Ego or America proper. They, like any other people, will go with the country's ruler but unless you find out about my religious servants and kill them, they won't be found out and more than likely move to the "Holy Swamp Country" or " Holy Big Island" of Louisiana and Haiti respectively.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:24 pm

Ralnis wrote:
The Orson Empire wrote:Just read your timeline. I didn't realize you had been that involved in the civil war, and you had managed to spread the Voodoo religion into Ego.

Yeah I messed both sides for the Imperial Eye and inadvertently cause the rupture to Ego that became the Horse-lords and Lake King. Inocrypto Voodoo will have people sway my way secretly and continue to spread it in secret as they await my return back to Ego or America proper. They, like any other people, will go with the country's ruler but unless you find out about my religious servants and kill them, they won't be found out and more than likely move to the "Holy Swamp Country" or " Holy Big Island" of Louisiana and Haiti respectively.

Sounds like a job for the Elite Guard.

Turner himself may have to don the black mask and robes and hunt down the followers of this religion, if they prove a threat to Turner's power.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:33 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Yeah I messed both sides for the Imperial Eye and inadvertently cause the rupture to Ego that became the Horse-lords and Lake King. Inocrypto Voodoo will have people sway my way secretly and continue to spread it in secret as they await my return back to Ego or America proper. They, like any other people, will go with the country's ruler but unless you find out about my religious servants and kill them, they won't be found out and more than likely move to the "Holy Swamp Country" or " Holy Big Island" of Louisiana and Haiti respectively.

Sounds like a job for the Elite Guard.

Turner himself may have to don the black mask and robes and hunt down the followers of this religion, if they prove a threat to Turner's power.

They will be hard to spot, understand that I did this in the Imperium with a much larger people to learn Imperial technology and migrate to where I'm at. Though determine how long that people have been secretly spreading that and the inherent unity and values that come from Inocrypto Voodoo then they'll will be converting Old and New Faith people secretly with good degrees of success.

Not saying it can't be done, but it would more than likely move to the Lake King where he's a Voodooist or make their own country where I said as they await Bob's return.

Kopyk
Attaché

Founded: Mar 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kopyk » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:44 pm

Before I decide to submit an app, is this RP generally more character-based or nation-based?
i don't use NS stats, check my factbook instead | this nation mostly reflects my political views

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:51 pm

Kopyk wrote:Before I decide to submit an app, is this RP generally more character-based or nation-based?

Character-based, though you can form your own nation of course.
Last edited by The Orson Empire on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Damverland
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Damverland » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:18 am

Duestchstien wrote:Full Name: Xue ZhenKang
Appearance:
Height and Weight: 5’ 9”
Religion: Bhuddist
Field of Expertise: (Optional- Please only fill out if you, IRL, are extremely knowledgeable about the area. Working with limitations and strengths of you in reality is part of the purpose of this RP. Most writers will leave this blank.)
Skills and Strengths: Smart, Quick Witted, Large Knowledge Base, Fast Runner
Weaknesses: Not Very Strong, Arogant, Anxious
Where in the world are you landing?: Shenzhen, China
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=403606&hilit=New+Civilizations

Shoot, I got company.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse