NATION

PASSWORD

Thoughtdeath: The Bloodsport [OOC | Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:22 pm

I may just join sense I'm waiting on some RPs to advance and things.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Ralnis wrote:I may just join sense I'm waiting on some RPs to advance and things.

Sure, we would be happy to have you.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:42 pm

how many credits do we get?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:45 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:how many credits do we get?

None, though you start with five IP which may be traded for credits at a ratio of one:one hundred.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:00 pm

K, added my shiz

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:00 pm

Alright, Match One begins!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=433578

You can resolve actions for yourselves, up through Round Three. Don't post actions for, say, Round Two, until everyone in the Match has posted for Round One, or unless I give you the go-ahead. If you want to do something that currently doesn't have a ruleset, TG me or poke me here, and we'll talk it through so you can get it done.

IP will be awarded abnormally this round: due to the high number of deaths and kills anticipated, 1 IP will be awarded each for the winning team, 1 IP for the player with the most score and 1 IP for the player with the least, and 1 IP for every five kills your character last-hits.

Do note that respawns come at increasing intervals- your first death will allow you to respawn immediately in the next Round, your second you will have to wait a Round, and so on.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:43 pm

Could you fix the OOC link? It’s for the wrong Thoughtdeath.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:46 pm

ApplePieistan wrote:Could you fix the OOC link? It’s for the wrong Thoughtdeath.

Ah, fixed.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:23 pm

Tag!
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

^^%€»}[•¢~~%%&«g0OdBYe{]©¢¡$*###!}?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:05 am

Wheatley Laboratories wrote:Tag!

I remember you, welcome.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Name: Derek Adnam
Sex: M
Short Bio: Derek joined Thoughtdeath to... well, die. He doesn't think he'll win. He doesn't want to win. All he wants is to hurt himself because, you guessed it, he isn't exactly happy with his life. He should really be dead already.
Unfortunatly for everyone he's ever encountered, there's one thing keeping him from jumping off a skyscraper... Alcohol. Derek loves his drink.

In his mind, Thoughtdeath is a comprimise.

Derek Adnam, the suicidal alcoholic is here! He's annoying and everyone's going to hate him, but you're going to have to deal with him. Or, y'know, just kill him. It is Thoughtdeath after all.
Color: Black
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

^^%€»}[•¢~~%%&«g0OdBYe{]©¢¡$*###!}?

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:32 pm

I may have misunderstood mobility rules. Can I jump another 2 squares north?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:36 pm

ApplePieistan wrote:I may have misunderstood mobility rules. Can I jump another 2 squares north?

Nah, jumping is full vertical. Not really sure what Novas is doing.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:43 pm

Oh so you cant jump down squares? Whelp ignore the first part

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:10 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:Oh so you cant jump down squares? Whelp ignore the first part

Yeah, jumpjets are for getting up high to give you a combat bonus.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Excellent, that's everybody posted! I'll update the map, feel free to begin posting for Round Two.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:41 pm

And there we go, updated. Check the map for your positions before your next post- basically nobody was actually able to carry out their orders, since nobody can fly. That's on me; I should have told you all that the light blue spaces on the map are essentially empty air. You can throw people through them to kill them, or knock them off, but walking through those spaces means death unless you can fly. So I had to reroute everyone to avoid immediate mass suicide.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:47 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:And there we go, updated. Check the map for your positions before your next post- basically nobody was actually able to carry out their orders, since nobody can fly. That's on me; I should have told you all that the light blue spaces on the map are essentially empty air. You can throw people through them to kill them, or knock them off, but walking through those spaces means death unless you can fly. So I had to reroute everyone to avoid immediate mass suicide.

Twas a quick round. A universal suicide.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:31 pm

So, may I take the announcer's desk with the butcher and friends?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:56 pm

Harkback Union wrote:So, may I take the announcer's desk with the butcher and friends?

Certainly, haveat thee.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:42 am

Any chance we could skip ahead a few turns? This is gonna be incredibly boring for the peasants people without boots of escape.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:32 am

ApplePieistan wrote:Any chance we could skip ahead a few turns? This is gonna be incredibly boring for the peasants people without boots of escape.

Hmm, perhaps. But they get time to build constructs in. Also, the IC can move as quickly as once every hour, if everyone is online and posting. We can be in combat tomorrow with activity.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Alright, I guess I will be automoving some contestants tonight :lol:

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:26 am

Srry I've been away

Went camping :p
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse