NATION

PASSWORD

The Elder Scrolls: A Prophecy Fulfilled [OOC] [OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Finnish Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Finnish Republic » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Everhall wrote:I assume playing a Dark Elf Mercinary Out of Solstheim would be alight?

That would be fine, yes.

Also, if nobody is planning on posting any time soon, I'll be more or less ending this fight here and moving us on.
Known mostly as Finn, but also known as a few other things I can't put in a signature by those who know me.

American who got left too long in the sauna.

Proud to spread Spurdo Nationalism from sea to shining sea.

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:56 pm

New Finnish Republic wrote:
Everhall wrote:I assume playing a Dark Elf Mercinary Out of Solstheim would be alight?

That would be fine, yes.

Also, if nobody is planning on posting any time soon, I'll be more or less ending this fight here and moving us on.

I too think that you should move on, with maybe a small timeskip warping you to Winterhold maybe?

Wink wink.

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:01 am

That would be fine, yes.

Sorry, I’ve been busy with stuff
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:11 am

Is it fine if my dark elf worships Talos, because he was born and raised in Skyrim?

Also, post up
Last edited by Tribe of Rinos on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
-SHEOGORATH

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:16 am

Sings-While-Walking
Race: Argonian
Gender/Sex: Male
Appearance: Scales a deep rust-red. Horns medium sized and curved like that of a ram, with several jingling trinkets tied to them. Stands a respectable 5'11.
Organization(s) involved with: Bards College. Though his membership is tenuous at best, and he rarely visits.
Class: Bard
Equipment: 2 steel daggers. Lute and small harp. Clothes are a garish assortment of blues, pinks and greens.
Skills: Playing his instruments and singing. Also has a silver tongue, known for talking his way out of almost any situation. Has minor practice in illusion magic. Though mostly to make his performances really pop.
Weaknesses: Not a great fighter...like, at all. He prefers to cast his illusions and let the big people do the work. Has zero sense of direction. Has been trying to return to the Black Marsh for three years, but he keeps winding up in the opposite direction he started in.
Bio: An Argonian who literally emerged from the egg singing. The individual known in common tongue as "Sings While Walking" was always a bit of an odd duck among his ilk. Argonians themselves aren't exactly known to be the musical type. But the little lizard felt the love of song in his belly. His clan tried teaching him some basic knife craft and illusion magic to distract him from his frankly incessant singing, but to no avail. So, when he came of age, he was "Encouraged to explore the lands outside the Marsh". Or in layman's terms, he was kicked out of the house as soon as he was of legal age so they wouldn't be tempted to throttle him anymore. Since then, he's been traversing Tamriel and exploring all the wonderful music he can find. Unfortunately, the Thalmor soldiers he decided to sing a little ditty to (A song he learned from a drunk in Skyrim called "The Thalmor Can Lick My Boots and Smile") found him less than amusing. Hence his current situation.
RP Sample: Yo, yo and yo.

Personality: Spacey and odd. Tends to stare off into space and hum to himself when not in conversation.
Likes: Singing (Obviously), travelling, entertaining people, and cabbage soup. He'll bean someone with his lute if they get between him and a bowl of cabbage soup.
Dislikes: Mean people, Elves, people who dislike music, Elves, people mocking his singing, Elves, apples and Elves.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

New Finnish Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Finnish Republic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:45 am

Ameriganastan wrote:Sings-While-Walking
Appearance: Scales a deep rust-red. Horns medium sized and curved like that of a ram, with several jingling trinkets tied to them. Stands a respectable 5'11.
Organization(s) involved with: Bards College. Though his membership is tenuous at best, and he rarely visits.
Equipment: 2 steel daggers. Lute and small harp. Clothes are a garish assortment of blues, pinks and greens.
Skills: Playing his instruments and singing. Also has a silver tongue, known for talking his way out of almost any situation. Has minor practice in illusion magic. Though mostly to make his performances really pop.
Weaknesses: Not a great fighter...like, at all. He prefers to cast his illusions and let the big people do the work. Has zero sense of direction. Has been trying to return to the Black Marsh for three years, but he keeps winding up in the opposite direction he started in.
Bio: An Argonian who literally emerged from the egg singing. The individual known in common tongue as "Sings While Walking" was always a bit of an odd duck among his ilk. Argonians themselves aren't exactly known to be the musical type. But the little lizard felt the love of song in his belly. His clan tried teaching him some basic knife craft and illusion magic to distract him from his frankly incessant singing, but to no avail. So, when he came of age, he was "Encouraged to explore the lands outside the Marsh". Or in layman's terms, he was kicked out of the house as soon as he was of legal age so they wouldn't be tempted to throttle him anymore. Since then, he's been traversing Tamriel and exploring all the wonderful music he can find. Unfortunately, the Thalmor soldiers he decided to sing a little ditty to (A song he learned from a drunk in Skyrim called "The Thalmor Can Lick My Boots and Smile") found him less than amusing. Hence his current situation.

Personality: Spacey and odd. Tends to stare off into space and hum to himself when not in conversation.
Likes: Singing (Obviously), travelling, entertaining people, and cabbage soup. He'll bean someone with his lute if they get between him and a bowl of cabbage soup.
Dislikes: Mean people, Elves, people who dislike music, Elves, people mocking his singing, Elves, apples and Elves.

Accepted!

Tribe of Rinos wrote:Is it fine if my dark elf worships Talos, because he was born and raised in Skyrim?

Also, post up

Good question. As a Dark Elf, I don't think necessarily there'd be an issue, although I'd have to say it'd definitely be considered heresy by most of your Mer brethren.
Last edited by New Finnish Republic on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Known mostly as Finn, but also known as a few other things I can't put in a signature by those who know me.

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:59 am

Ameriganastan wrote:Sings-While-Walking

Accepted!

Tribe of Rinos wrote:Is it fine if my dark elf worships Talos, because he was born and raised in Skyrim?

Also, post up

Good question. As a Dark Elf, I don't think necessarily there'd be an issue, although I'd have to say it'd definitely be considered heresy by most of your Mer brethren.

Meh. I hate Altmer anyway. They made the Thalmor and made the Empire stop worshipping a deity.
-SHEOGORATH

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:19 am

So, where should I jump in?
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:24 am

Ameriganastan wrote:So, where should I jump in?

I’m guessing somewhere it won’t seem overly forced. Since you’re a bard, I’d say a tavern, but don’t quote me on it
-SHEOGORATH

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:44 pm

I’ll post after someone else near my character does
-SHEOGORATH

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:27 am

Is this dead?
-SHEOGORATH

Rudaslavia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Rudaslavia » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:39 pm

Reboooot.
Friends call me "Rud."

New Finnish Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Finnish Republic » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:03 am

Rudaslavia wrote:Reboooot.

*Nervous Chuckling*

Rudaslavia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Rudaslavia » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:38 pm

I never finished my woodland-dwelling, culturally unassimilated Ayleid app. And I don't want that beloved character to go to waste!
Friends call me "Rud."

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse