NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: The Era of Strife [IC/Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Star Wars: The Era of Strife [IC/Open]

Postby New Roman Empire » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:28 am

OOC/Sign-Up

Jedi Knight Rokri Te
Coruscant

Rokri emerged out of the Senate building, the sun seemed too bright on a day like today. The Republic was reeling, they had been somewhat caught off guard by the Sith Empire attacks on several systems. The meeting he had just witnessed only confirmed what he had feared, the Republic was reacting in fear rather than logic. He shook his head as he walked towards the spaceport, he was heading for Balmorra a system that seemed to be heavily contested. On his way to the spaceport, there were several civilians that smiled as he passed them others grabbed their children and left a huge gap. Jedi were both loved and feared some saw them as the same as the sith.

He eventually arrived at the spaceport, it was busy as ever and he was looking for a republic transport ship that was being sent to the fleet above to reinforce Balmorra. He was shocked that the council had asked him to go to Coruscant to assess the situation but, he wasn't so sure if that was a good idea at this point. The council would see the chaos that's running rampant in the higher levels of the Republic Military.

"Hey, I'm looking for the troop transport heading to the fleet in orbit. Do you know where they are boarding?" He asked as the official pointed to a door across the room that lead into a hanger with Republic troopers. Several looked over and saw him enter the room and went back to their duties. He walked over to the side and activated his holo-communicator to call the council fo the development.

After ringing for a few seconds the Jedi Grand Master Shan, "Ah I was wondering when I would hear a development on your assignment. What can you tell me?" She asked.

Rokri sighed, "The situation could be better Master Shan. The Republic Military was completely caught off guard but, I think once they gather their senses they will be able to set up an effective plan of action. Right now, I am heading to Balmorra to assist with the war effort. This is something we won't be able to stay away from and we are going to be needed."

"Very well, I will take your advice on this. I will inform the rest of the Council and have jedi sent on similar assignments. May the force be with you," she wished as the transmission ended. Rokri looked at the transported and sighed, This is going to be a long trip. I had better prepare myself for anything once we land on the ground.

Darth Salen

Salen sat meditating in his training chamber of his estate. The sith lord was known for his daily meditation, some thought it kept him from slaughtering anyone around him. But, only he knew the real reason or so it seemed. It was to keep his mind calm and not let a single emotion cloud his judgment. His meditation was interrupted by the sound of footsteps, "Lord Salen your presence has been requested in the Capital. They said it was most urgent that you leave straight away," informed the servant.

"Prepare my transport then, best to not keep them waiting for my arrival. Inform the guards that I will be gone and they should be prepared for anything while I am away," he ordered as he stood up and faced the servant now. He started to leave the room and when he got close the servant stepped out of the way and bowed. Salen was wearing a rather expensive looking robe that was black with red accents as he walked into the armory. There he kept his armor and lightsaber when it wasn't on him, few would dare challenge him as he was a well-known dueler and would gladly accept any challenge that would increase his influence in the Empire. But, that hasn't stopped people in the past from trying to kill him. This was an everyday thing in the sith everyone was always trying to kill each other and gain the power and influence of the person they had just killed.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Dernland
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dernland » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:26 am

Theran Na'daer

The black armored Sith fighters and bombers tore through the Balmorran atmosphere, barely visible as a mob of black specks in the sky to men on the ground. Thin trails of moisture streaked behind the ships, leaving beautiful rows of white lines in the auburn sky. The bombers of Hyena Wing flew in a standard combat box formation, where their defensive guns could be used to their peak effectiveness. The fighter's of Theran's own Krayt squadron flew in four finger-four formations, two above and two below the bomber group.

The young mirialan could feel his pilots anticipation, their adrenaline, their fear. He fed on it, drawing on the dark side of the force to prepare himself for the coming battle. He extended his reach beyond the attack squadron, cautiously peering at the wartorn landscape below him. Hundreds of Sith Troopers, Resistance fighters, and Republic soldiers filled the force aura of the planets surface, poisoning it with their terror, rage, and death. He could feel Jedi on the ground, beacons of light and purity in a sea of madness. They were the only thing keeping the planet from becoming a horror of dark side energy. He reached out further to the bombing target, the Balmorran Arms Factory. The Factory kept the Balmorran resistance equipped with weapons, armor, and droids. It also served as a landing zone for their Republic reinforcements and as a nearly impenetrable fortress.

The group was about a minute from their drop point and they hadn't seen a single hostile fighter in the sky. Something tugged at the back of Theran's mind. Something was wrong, very wrong. Their ground teams should have brought down the factory's shield generator, at least for a long enough time to complete their bombing run, but he couldn't sense anything. Something was shrouding the Factory from his view. He quickly checked his nav-computer, ensuring that the attack was on target. Everything seemed to be correct, but he couldn't sense the factory at all.

Theran's communicator crackled and the voice of one of the bomber pilots echoed into his flight helmet."Krayt leader this is Hyena lead. We can't get a reading on the Factory, are you sure that shield is down?" Theran could feel the man's growing anxiety behind his calm voice.

The Sith didn't answer, he was too busy probing the area where the Factory should be. A surge of power suddenly emanated from the center of the emptiness. The power of the Light side of the force billowed from the factory. A single Jedi was at the center of the maelstrom. Theran's eyes widened in horror as the cloak that covered the factory was torn away, revealing three squadrons of Republic fighters streaking up towards the Sith battlegroup, and even worse, that the factory's shields were still very much operational. A wave of fear came over him, seemingly out of nowhere as the Jedi Battle Meditation worked to undermine the morale of the Imperial pilots. Theran created a defensive shield around his mind to protect himself from the mental attack, though he could do little for his comrades.

"Krayt sqadron, lock s-foils in attack positions. We need to buy time for the bombers." Theran didn't need a response from his pilots to know that they'd followed his orders. "Hyena, break off your run. I repeat, break off the attack. That shield is till up! Attack secondary objective."

The more agile and heavily armed Sith Interceptors were more than a match for the Republic defense fighters, despite their lack of numbers. The bombers had regrouped and taken a run on the Republic trenches beyond the shielded base, hoping to cause some casualties and destroy equipment. They'd taken a few losses, but nothing catastrophic.

Theran rolled left to avoid fire from the Republic fighter that was hot on his tail. He'd foolishly wasted potential energy by diving too low and now couldn't escape the heavier Republic craft that had chased after him. He rolled over, pulling back hard on the fighter's controls, preforming a split-s to try and gain more speed. The Republic fighter dutifully followed him down, though he couldn't quite match the tight loop that Theran's interceptor could, and eh couldn't escape Krayt-4s guns as they tore through his shields and armor. The battle was nearing completion, Theran could feel it. Both sides had taken casualties, though the Republic had lost more fighters. However, the factory remained intact.

"Krayt squadron fall back. We're done here." Theran said over his communicator, activating his afterburners and pulling away from the fury of the dogfight. It seemed that the Republic defenders agreed, as they did not pursue the fleeing Imperials. The battle had ended in a stalemate, an all too frequent occurrence on Balmorra. Neither side could approach real victory. The Empire had a numerical advantage as well as having better equipment. They had more Sith, more soldiers, more ships, more droids. But it still didn't matter. The Republic had powerful Jedi that were skilled in Battle meditation. They had tough resistance cells that were well trained in the guerrilla warfare that permeated most of the planet outside the major battlegrounds.

What was left of Krayt squadron touched down at a landing base five Kilometers from the front line. Theran exited his ship, brimming with a cold fury. He threw his flight helmet back into the cockpit and stalked off towards his private barracks. They'd lost five pilots. Five men. Of course, the Empire cared little for losses. Pilots, like the starfighters they flew, were easily replaceable. The idea that five new men and women would be with them in a few hours left a lump in Theran's throat.

He entered the metal structure that had been his home for the last few weeks and knelt down in front of the large holographic communicator that dominated the center of the room.

"My apprentice." A cold, calculating voice said. It echoed through the room. "The Balmorran Arms Factory is still standing. Could you tell me why that is?"
I am a Mormon

I have no wives
I love jello

I don't hate homosexuals
Potatoes are a staple of my diet, but only because my family's Irish

I'm not rich.

TG me any more stereotypes and I'll see if they fit.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:03 pm

Courascant
Jedi Knight Rea Sol

Rea walked with a peculiar grace and confidence through the passages of Courascant on her way to the spaceport.She felt the wounds and scars that covered the entire metropolis and found it difficult to center herself.There was so much fear, so much hatred felt in this world inflicted by the Sith when they invaded which bruised the very dignity of the people and the Republic.But she would not feed on this darkness her Jedi training shielded her from such influence, but still, the emotions emanating from the citizens swirled around her like a malevolent storm.To think just days ago she was on a diplomatic mission to Manaan; now she would be sent to the front line to fight against the Sith on Balmorra, from negotiation to battle she had grown accustomed to how the Force acted in such mysterious ways.Her pondering would cease when she sensed the presence of someone emerging from the shadows, with malicious intent.A young Twi'lek male pointed a blaster at her, but she looked astonishingly calm at such adversity.

"This is a stickup! Hand, over the credits or your blood, will be splattered all over the ground!" He said shaking nervously.

She looked sad "What are you doing?" She said with concern.

"What does it look like I'm doing this is a robbery!" He said frowning in confusion.

Rea shook her head "You have it all wrong" She said as she moved with lightning speed and grabbed the blaster from him gently pushing him to the ground.Has she stood over him, she extended her hand to help him up.

"You have to grasp the blaster firmly and have a strong stance otherwise, you're letting yourself open to attack," She said as she demonstrated the position to the young Twi'lek.Afterwards, she handed the blaster to him and kindly gestured him to do the same.The Twi'lek repeated the stance, with surprise radiating from his being.

"Excellent much better, may I ask your name and the reason why you are robbing people in broad daylight? You don't look like the criminal type " She said with absolute sincerity.

"I- will my name is Dez, I tried to escape poverty on Ryloth, but things didn't turn out so good, look I'm sorry for trying to rob you I'll just-"

"Nonsense there is a diner nearby that I often like to go to, perhaps we can discuss things over a quick bite to eat," she said as she walked away.Dez found himself following the young Jedi on his own volition alone.

Zacas' Diner
The couple had been discussing things for about an hour, but Rea didn't mind since she still had plenty of time before liftoff. She realized this would probably be her last chance of solving problems through diplomacy, rather than violence and thus savored the moment.

"So you think there is a second chance for me?" Dez said with excitement brightening his eyes has he devouring the bantha steak.

"Of course Dez, there's always a chance for redemption, no matter the mistakes we've made in the past."

Dez looked surprised "Thank you, Rea, nobody has ever thought of helping me before! I promise I'll clean my act up and get a job but times are so just tough ya know, especially in this economy".

"Trust me Dez, things will get better, I have to leave now but ponder the things we discussed, and may the Force be with you," she said, but before she left, she walked to Zacas who was grilling some steak.

"Zacas would you be willing to hire that young gentleman over there," She said pointing to Dez.Zacas look at Rea and then the Twi'lek and growled clearly displaying his opposition to the idea.

Rea waved her hands then asked him again "Surely you can help someone in desperate need of a job" She said with supreme clarity

"Actually now that I've thought of it we do have an opening right now, I'll go tell him now that we're hiring," Zacas said as he walked over to Dez.With that action, complete Rea walked towards the spaceport pondering the events that transpired today surprised at how the Force had acted.

Courscant Spaceport
With Rea joining her fellow Jedi, on the transport, they soon left the metropolis world behind and headed to Balmorra, Rea mediating over the
adventures that were sure to come.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:21 pm

Jedi Knight Gerald Balak
Space above Alderaan
Gerald was sitting in his quarters mediating. He was on a republic ship transporting him and republic soldiers to the Alderaan system to help deal with the Alderaan civil war. Now when he was assigned this mission all he said was it will be done he personally thought it was a waste of time. He figured it was a civil war the government should deal with it. But learning of the Sith backing he figured it might be for the best.

Putting his personal feeling aside he began thinking of the mission it was a simple one. He and about 12 republic soldiers would sneak into an Sith outpost and blow it up. Then they would pull back to the main force and ambush any pursing force. It was being done to one weaken the Sith forces and two try to test the Sith forces for any weakness.

All of a sudden a soilder came in breaking him out of his meditation saying

¨Sir we have landed.¨ Standing up Gerald replied saying

¨ Alright thanks for letting me know¨ After the solider left Gerald grabbed his stuff exited the ship met up with the troops and began heading to the outpost.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Halonica
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Halonica » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:50 pm

Ryoko Marscellus
Darth Kiren's Estate, Courtyard

In the courtyard of the Dark Jedi Kiren, beneath a massive tree that filtered the tiny little rays of sunlight through to the grass below, a young woman stood. She wore a single, skin-tight one piece training suit, as per Echani customs. She had been raised to train in as little clothing as possible while remaining modest, and she took the traditions of her people rather seriously. With lightsaber in hand, the young woman made smooth, sweeping movements with the blade and her limbs, feeling as though the weapon was an extension of her body, her mind, her soul. She shifted gracefully and slowly between stances, her eyes half closed. Feeling the Force swirling around her, gathering it close and then pushing it away, like waves lapping against a beach. There was practically no unnatural sound, asides from the telltale hum of the lightsaber. Then, a set of soft footsteps broke the near silence that engulfed the courtyard. Without breaking her form to look at the newcomer, the young woman spoke, "Master Kiren, what do you require of me?" She needn't see the man visually to know he was there. He exuded power like so many other Dark Jedi, a warning of his presence. Still, the young woman did not break her routine, though she chose to skip several steps and jump to the end. Darth Kiren regarded her impassively from behind his mask, before replying, "It is good that you train so much, Ryoko. It is time again, for you to put that training to use."

Finishing her routine and dropping her hands to her sides, Ryoko Marscellus tilted her head up towards the sky and closed her eyes, basking in the sunlight. Kiren continued, "I, have been summoned to the Capital on urgent business. I will leave in an hour to tend to matters there. You, on the other hand, have an assignment. Our forces on Balmorra do not seem to be making any progress. I'm assigning you and a regiment of troops to bolster their strength, and lead our forces to victory." Ryo opened her eyes and took her lightsaber in both hands, holding it upright and gazing into the blade like a Templar in vigil, "I am your Sword, master. I do as you command." Kiren smirked behind his mask, amusement filtering into his voice, "I do not train mindless drones, Apprentice. I expect you to be capable of making the right decisions and judgement on your own, without someone to guide you." Nodding her understanding, Ryoko asked without preamble, "When do I depart?" Her master resumed his impassive expression and replied, "Immediately. Go out and win glory for the Empire."

Switching off her lightsaber, Ryoko clipped it to her belt and stood smartly at attention. She thumped her right hand to her chest and bowed gracefully, saying, "Of course, Master Kiren. I will show the Republic what it truly means to do battle." Satisfied, the older man turned on his heel and left the courtyard, leaving the young woman all by herself. She waited momentarily, basking in the sunlight a little while longer, before thrusting her hand to the right. She Force Pulled her staff from where it leaned against the trunk of the central tree, grasping it tightly as it smacked into the palm of her hand. With nothing pressing to keep her there, Ryoko left the courtyard down the same hallway her master took mere minutes earlier.

Darth Kiren's Estate, Shuttle Bay

Quietly checking her gear, Ryoko waited for her troops to arrive. It had been thirty minutes since her master had set out for Dromund Kaas. She had ordered the troops to arrive in the shuttle bay at around this time, and indeed, many were filing in. Most wore the silver/chrome armor that the Sith assigned to frontline soldiers. A few wore the grey uniforms of Imperial Officers. Fewer still wore the crimson armor that marked them as commandos; these were Ryoko's personal squad. None were Force Sensetive, at least not to her knowledge, but they were well trained and came from a diverse set of backgrounds. Before they all had filed into the Bay, Ryoko went over a mental checklist of everything she was bringing. Helmet and armor, check (she was wearing the armor, and the helmet was nearby). Saber and staff, check. Training garments and weapons, check (she usually brought a pair of bokken with her everywhere). First-Aid kit, check. Cloak, check. It seemed that everything was in place for departure, and the troops had finished filing into the expansive hangar bay.

Standing and staring out at them all, Ryo marveled at simply how many troops Kiren always kept in reserve. Around the Estate was a veritable small town, full of troops and support staff. It was a fortress, to say the least. A thousand troops were arrayed in formation before Ryoko, awaiting their commands. The Colonel that led this Regiment bowed his head solemnly to the young woman, acknowledging her authority. She took a deep breath, and then began, "Our master has given us a mission of the utmost importance. The Empire's forces on Balmorra are not gaining any ground; we need them to be successful. And so he has chosen myself, and you all, to travel to Balmorra and achieve victory for this Empire. I do not intend to fail. Go now; file into your shuttles. We depart in twenty-five minutes. I do not want us to be late for our appointment with Death."

The soldiers all snapped to a salute, then filed off to do as they were told. Ryoko turned around and put her helmet on, then slipped her cloak around her shoulders and pulled the hood up. Her staff, saber, and first aid kit were all secured to her person. Now all she needed was to gather up her training gear..... before she could bend over to do so, however, a voice spoke up behind her, "A compelling speech, Marscellus. Though, I do not think our troops will appreciate having an 'appointment with Death.'" Ryoko turned around to find the Colonel in command of the regiment standing before her, an amused expression on his face. She did not recall his name, but still responded, "We are going to war; the troops should expect nothing less than an appointment with Death. Whether they die or not, all transactions made on the battlefield go through the Reaper." The older gentlemen chuckled heartily, "Well said! Well said indeed! It is no wonder that Lord Kiren chose you for his Apprentice. I would like to escort you to your shuttle, and bring you up to speed on the situation on Balmorra. Shall I?" As he asked this, he held out his hands to carry Ryoko's training equipment for her. She shook her head, "No, I will carry these myself. They are my luggage, it would not do to make someone else carry them for me. Let us be off." Shrugging, the colonel led Ryoko to her shuttle, and filled her in on how things were going with the battle. Ten minutes later, the shuttles all took off, making their way into a larger Star Destroyer, which promptly made the jump to hyperspace, off to war.
Ad finem, Ad astra

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:57 pm

Crudelia

Crudelia, Dark Lady of the Sith, was engaged in one of the most intense battles of her life; she was playing a high stakes game of Pazaak against the reigning champion in Nar Shadda. Both had won a round each and Crudelia only needed to win this round. The Champ stood at 19. Crudelia, on 15, was handless. The beautiful and seductive near-human drew from her deck and smiled.

"That makes 20, Champ. I win."

Sounds of excitement and disappointment echoed throughout the Pazaak Den as the draw left the Champ speechless. Eventually, after a few minutes, the Champ paid out.

"1.5 million credits," Crudelia said with a sadistic grin. The rodent-like Champ looked furious.

"No hard feelings, right?" She cooed and sent him a blow-kiss. However, when Crudelia went to grab the money some of the Champ's men raised their rifles.

"I can't let you take the credits, Miraluka," one of them said. Crudelia shook her head in disappointment.

"You should have known better, darling," she said to the Champ with a sigh and crossed her long legs to her side. "Tell them to lower the guns and we can settle this like reasonable adults." The Champ seemed to consider her words but gave no response. The mercenaries aimed their rifles and prepared to fire, but in a fraction of a moment, all fell short. The group dropped their guns and clutched for their throats, the air seemingly sucked right out of them. The gamblers could only watch in horror as the mercenaries slowly and painfully suffocated. Crudelia looked amused throughout.

"I warned you not to cross me," the Sith said as the Champ looked on in shock and fear. He turned back to the Sith and began to scream, begging for his life. "No, I'm not going to kill you, but you won't be playing Pazaak again." Two of Crudelia's men carried the screaming Chadra-Fan out of the den. Crudelia looked at the other patrons.

"Go back to your games, people," she muttered, using the Force to persuade the patrons to enjoy themselves. "So much for that," she said with a mock sigh and genuine smile. Crudelia ordered her retainers to take the money back to her fortress-like penthouse. After finishing her drink, the Dark Lady entered her armoured speeder and returned home, heading straight to her meditation chamber.

Her slaves and retainers hated it when their lady was in meditation--she remained secluded in a central room, certainly well protected but cut off from all else. The Sith Lady further required they left the building until the mediation was complete--she did not like distractions.

I feel something happening. The war has only just ended, and yet it begins again. Many Jedi survived and are flocking back to what remains of their temple. The Sith Emperor gives power to his Council. It's only a matter of time

A wicked grin crept across her face.

"This is going to be fun."
Last edited by Britanania on Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Letwinist States
Envoy

Founded: Apr 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Admiral Tiiworn

Postby Letwinist States » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:01 am

Admiral Tiiworn.
The Bridge,
the Korriban Avenged,
Orbiting Vaiken Spacedock.

“Captain.” Tiiworn’s subordinate in question saluted at the mention of his rank. Tiiworn paused for the slightest fraction of a second to regard him; Captain Creshylt was tired. Although Creshylt did what he could to hide it, it was obvious to Tiiworn. Indeed, they had all been worked to their limits in the time past. After the sacking of Corouscant, the Empire had needed every resource at its disposal to consolidate its gains and rebuild its strength. Now, the Chiss reflected, it seemed like that had only been the beginning, leading up to the conflicts currently erupting all over the galaxy.
“Have navigation set a course for Balmorra. Signal the Destroyers Gloria Kaas and Gloria Imperator, as well as our escort, to do the same.”

“Right away, Admiral.”

“And Captain, see me in my chambers once we have entered Hyperspace.”

Admiral Tiiworn’s Private Command Room,
the Korriban Avenged,
En-route to Balmorra.

“Enter, Captain.”

Captain Creshylt stepped into the room. As always, the only source of light was he holo-projector – if one did not count the Admiral’s eyes. Other than that, the room was dark.

Almost filling it was an enormous map, flittering in the blue light of an Imperial holo.

“What do you see, Captain?”

“I-” Creshylt moved closer, slightly pinching his eyes together he peered at the map. No, not a map. As he watched, multiple Imperial fighters swooped into view. “It looks like a standard Imperial bombing run, Sir.”

Tiiworn lifed his dark eyebrows, cocking his head: “On a shielded facility? What is standard regarding that?”

“Well...” Creshylt trailed off as no less than three fighter wings, sporting distinct Republic markings rose from the heavily fortified and still shielded facility their own people were heading for.

Tiiworn paused the recording: “Interesting, is it not? That was an attack on the Balmorran Arms Factory, the planetary rebels’ base of operations. Spot the interesting part yet?”

The Captain drew a breath, suddenly understanding: “Rebels protected with Republic equipment.”

“Exactly. Equipment, personnel, everything. The war on Balmorra stopped being an uprising long ago. We are fighting a war against the Republic, which is why we are to enforce a complete blockade of the planet. No help gets in, no information or fleeing enemy forces get out.” With the touch of a button, a surface map of Balmorra replaced the recorded attack. “We will destroy the enemy and show the galaxy the lying nature of the Republic and its Jedi masters.”

“I understand, Admiral. However, we already outnumber the enemy and more of our forces are converging on the planet. Would it not make more sense to move on another area?”

“So it might seem, superficially at least. However, more Republic reinforcements are streaming towards Balmorra as we speak and they have the advantage of fighting on known terrain. Trust me Captain, without the fleet, even three dozen Sith Lords will achieve nothing.

Now there is also the question of he Treaty of Corouscant. Balmorra is an Imperial world and we have every right to deploy there. Other crisis areas are more problematic. Imagine the outcry if we were to deploy an Imperial Dreadnaught to a world such as Alderaan. No, this way we convince the galaxy never again to fall for the lies of peace and trust spread by our adversaries.”
Last edited by Letwinist States on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[_*_]
(o_o)
Your friendly neighbourhood council democracy. Proud member of the Democratic Socialist Party in the Red Alliance
Overview | Defence Forces | The Featherbear | Persons and Places of Note
| Our Embassy Programme |

Pilarcraft wrote:they aren't a phony state capitalist society pretending to be left-wing, and actually know what the hell Socialism is.
Las Palmeras wrote:The People's Defence Forces, apart from having a defensive doctrine (which somewhat reminds us of ours) can make nuclear weapons but chooses not to...your nation is among the oddballs of NS. But it's all really well written and described, I upvoted it.

Dernland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dernland » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:33 pm

Theran Na'daer
Imperial Forward Camp, Sundari Flatlands
Balmorra

The force swirled in a tempestuous maelstrom all around Theran, engulfing the small room in a storm of unseen power, but far from unfelt. The dark side of the force swelled like the waves of an angry Kaminoan storm, threatening to consume the young Sith if he was not careful. Emotion, raw, unfettered emotion was what drove the hurricane. This war was tearing apart the very fabric of the force, and every Sith and Jedi on the planet could feel it. Theran concentrated on his meditations and flushing his body of all emotion and thought, resisting the temptation to drink of the draught of unlimited power that lay just beyond his lips. The Dark Side called to him, its corrupting influence tearing at his mind and goading him into submitting fully into the maelstrom.

Theran wasn't stupid. He knew what happened to Sith who drank too deep, he'd seen their untempered rage and bloodlust tearing apart friend and foe alike. He was no Marauder desperate to gain every scrap of power to augment his own, he was a Sith Lord. He was in control.

He let his mind wander to the verbal thrashing he'd received at the hands of his Master the day before. She'd been furious at his perceived failure of course, but Theron knew she wouldn't actually kill him, in spite of her many threats. She was too smart for that. After all, Theran had managed to take out nearly a squadron of Republic fighters and destroy a column of walkers with his attack. It wasn't the fall of the Arms Factory, but it was nonetheless a win.

Concluding his meditation, Theran stood and clothed himself. He put on his combat armor, standard Imperial design. The heavy trauma plates dampened and restricted some of his force abilities, but the added protection outweighed the sacrifice. He attached his assault rifle to its mag-lock on his back and clipped the cool metal cylinder of his lightsaber to his belt. He'd hardly finished arming himself before a soft tapping came from his durasteel door.

"Come." He said, hardly bothering to look around. He'd felt the young soldier's presence before she'd even knocked. The door slid open and the Imperial soldier entered. "Yes?" Theran asked, raising an eyebrow.

She bowed before responding, a gesture that made Theran twitch slightly. "My Lord." She said, voice curt and professional. "Major Kieran requests your presence in the Command tent."

Theran nodded, sure that he knew what this was about. "Tell him I'll be on my way. Just give me a few moments."

The corporal bowed again and left without another word.
I am a Mormon

I have no wives
I love jello

I don't hate homosexuals

I'm not rich.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:22 pm

Crudelia

"Harder."

The Zeltron's voice came out in painful gasps for air. The Sith lady only smiled, more than willing to comply to the pink-skinned female's requests.

"If you want, darling," Crudelia replied and tightened her Force-grip. The Zeltron's breaths became more and more labourious as she writhed in pain and Ecstasy before they stopped altogether. The Miraluka sighed as the other near-human's body fell lifelessly to the ground.

"Well, that's a shame," she muttered. "She was a beautiful girl, too. Crudelia gestured to a bodyguard to dispose of the body as she got out of bed and
telekinetically brought her robes over. After she got dressed, a Force vision bombarded the young woman.

Verdant pastures...oceans and seas turned scarlet.....mountains blown to pieces, untold millions scattered dead....

Awakening from her vision, Crudelia frowned and activated a comlink near her.

"Get my ship ready for immediate launch," she ordered before she downed a glass of liquor o her night-stand. "We're going to Alderaan."
Last edited by Britanania on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:45 pm

Gerald Balak
Alderaan
Gerald and the 12 republic soldiers they were sneaking to the outpost they were ordered to when he whispered stop to the men to go over the plan. The plan was simple they would stealthily take out the entrance guards before sneaking into the outpost center and planting some bombs then sneak out and blow it up. As they took out the guards and hid their bodies Gerald felt something a dark side presence coming to the planet.

Now this put him on edge but he would think about it later he had a mission. The mission was a success they manged to blow up the base not getting caught. Then only losing 2 men they lured the force the Sith sent to check out the explosion back to main force where they were all shot and killed.

Now with mission over Gerald on base he was posted at mediated on that strange dark presence he had felt and determined it may be a Sith most likely a Darth but now having to report to the council he did not have much time to think about what to do about it. Opening his holo communicator he reported the mission a success to which they informed him that reinforcements along with a weapon shipment was on the way. Before he ended the transmission he also reported the strange dark presence which they instructed him to be careful and watchful and ended the transmission.

Not having anything else to do he figured he might as well greet the reinforcements as they landed heading out to the landing area waiting for the reinforcements.
Last edited by Andsed on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Newrey
Envoy

Founded: Jul 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Newrey » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:44 pm

Sergeant Carran Dundock.
Commander Frellik Tian's Office,
Coruscant

To Carran, Coruscant was an unnatural planet. Having been raised on Aldeeran, he was used to mountains, greenery, and wildlife being everywhere, with the occasional city dotting the planet. But a planet-wide city was something that he found slightly perverse, and it didn't take a Jedi to sense it. Standing on the balcony that Frellik's office offered, he removed his helmet to look at the city-scape properly. A thousand buildings of a thousand sizes, stretching all the way down to the crust of the planet with millions of people in between. Despite feeling weird, Carran had to admit it was pretty impressive, though he would keep such admissions to himself.

"Ah, Sergeant, you're here!" a voice said, spurring Carran to spin on his heel to see where it came from. Unsurprisingly, it belonged to Commander Frellik. Frellik was an unassuming man of largely average looks. Short brown hair, clean shaven but with a pointed chin. By no means the tallest man in the Republic's military, it was a good thing his ability as a Commander did not correlate with his looks.

"Sir" Carran replied, picking his helmet up from the balcony's Bannister and walking to the general.

"Feeling better? I hear the Sith did a number on you during the Sack" Frellik said, with Carran clenching his teeth in response and nodding

"Fully recovered, sir" he replied, though it was a lie. Carran's body was aching and covered in bruises from the blaster bolts he'd taken during the ambush, but he wouldn't let it on. No point in letting the Sith get a day off when Carran was able to walk and fight "Why, sir? We both know courtesy isn't our forte"

"And lying isn't yours, Sergeant" Frellik responded "You may want to work on it. Regardless..." he said, walking behind his desk "...I need a man I can trust to run this mission"

"Mission sir? I thought the war was finished"

"Officially, yes, but the damned Sith aren't going to abide by the Treaty and neither are we. For that purpose, the Republic has chosen to supply and fight in hidden battles that the public must never know of, not officially. One such mission is the one I'm assigning you.." Frellik responded, flicking on the hologram projector, revealing the projection of an arms cache.

"A cache of weapons, sir?"

"Not just any cache. These are some of the finest weapons available to the Republic and are destined for our allies across the galaxy. This particular set I'm sending to Aldeeran, House Antilles in particular, with you overseeing its transportation"

"Aldeeran, sir?" it had been a while since Carran had heard of his homeworld, much less been on it. He'd rejected the offer of leave multiple times during the War and found it somewhat ironic that he was being sent there for military purposes

"Yes, Aldeeran. You're from there, I believe..." Carran responded with a nod "...Good, shouldn't be too difficult for you to find your way. Now, the weapons are destined for House Antilles and I expect you to get this done quickly and effectively. Any questions?"

"Sir, I'm a Sergeant, wouldn't it make more sense for a lieutenant to be put in charge of the mission?" Carran asked

"That would be the case if the Republic weren't stretched so thinly. We can't afford an officer where an NCO will do, I'm sure you'll understand"

"I do Sir. One last question, what's my transport?"

"We've arranged for your transportation with the Victory under Commodore Martius Pikart. The cache is already about the starship, so it just needs you till they can make a move. When you arrive on the ship, look for Delta Company of the 50th. You're their NCO now and they'll be accompanying you on the mission. Now, if that's everything, dismissed" Carran nodded, saluted, then spun on his heel before walking towards the door "Oh, one last thing. Be easy on the Delta boys. They're green as they come."

Carran nodded. If it was still the War, he'd accept the presence of Green Boys, but during a time like this where they could get quieter postings? The Republic really was wearing itself thin.

Coruscant Spaceport,
Coruscant

Marching briskly through the spaceport, Carran cut an imposing figure. Standing at 6'2 and clad in Republic trooper armour that clearly displayed his blaster burns, cuts in the armour and its use, all of which Carran carried with pride. His pace caused many civilians to quickly part out of his way, but he felt this was also due in part to the blaster he had strapped to his back that added a little added motivation.

Arriving at the transport, he spoke clearly; "Sergeant Carran Dundock, 50th Legion"

The guard nodded, searching the approved list for his name, before giving his last minute addition the all clear.

Before long, he was airborne, breaking the atmosphere and reaching the tranquillity of space. His exposure to space hadn't quite reduced the already shell of a man to nothingness. Being there still gave him the same feeling he had as a boy on Aldeeran. A feeling of anticipation and eagerness, some of the last he had left.

Out of the corner of the window, the Victory came into view. Carran had always found the Valor-class cruisers to look a bit strange with their many openings and general look, but that was the theme of the Republic, or so it would seem. He knew little of the ship and of its commander, or Commodore rather, but he doubted he would need it. A simple transportation mission was hardly an occasion for the brass to come out, so meeting him was unlikely and only likely to have come from a disciplinary action, something Carran had no goal of achieving.

The small shuttle eventually reached the cruiser, with Carran disembarking and becoming acquainted with the ship for his brief stay, before hunting down the men he'd been placed in charge of. But why did it have to be green boys?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:45 pm

Crudelia

The Dark Lady of the Sith stood on the bridge of her ship as the small flotilla of ships transported Crudelia, her entourage and retainers, and a battalion of mercenaries to the war torn planet of Alderaan. The situation there was complex, something Crudelia appreciated as she "read" the reports on her holopad--without eyes the Miraluka merely used the Force to extrapolate the information.

"Alderaan has only recently left the Republic, and with both the Crown Prince and Queen dead days apart the situation is quickly unravelling," she gathered. "Neither the Republic nor the Sith Empire are ready for all out war and are merely using this as a probe; we're testing each other." Crudelia put the pad down and reached out with the Force towards the verdant Core world. Her species were exceptionally gifted, and could "see" much more than normal Force users.

The Jedi are already dispatched and making trouble for our agents on the ground. House Thul we support, and without Imperial forces the Jedi will repel House Thul and exile them once more.

Crudelia broke out of her trance when the captain informed her that they were nearly in Alderaan space. The Sith nodded.

"Very well, Captain. Let's have some fun."

Letwinist States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Letwinist States » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:23 pm

Admiral Tiiworn.
The Bridge,
the Korriban Avenged,
Orbiting Balmorra.

Captain Creshylt reached for the intercom to contact the admiral. He need not have bothered.

“I see we have arrived, captain.” Tiiworn’s well-modulated voice came from beside him.

Taking great pains as not to give the impression of having been startled, Creshylt nodded: “Yes, Admiral. Welcome to the Balmorran system.”

“Indeed. Have the Gloria Kaas take up position in orbit above the Balmorran Arms Factory, the Gloria Imperator move for Sobrik Spaceport and our escorts establish picket lines. I want three corvettes on both planetary poles respectively, as well as on a forward position covering the Kaas with two reinforcing frigates.
Once the orders are through, order a detachment of troopers to Sobrik. They are to reinforce the spaceport. A platoon ought to be enough, for now.
Then get me the governor on holo. It is about time somebody tidied up this mess.”

“Certainly, sir.”

It took but a few moments for the bridge’s crew to log the different orders. It took close to ten minutes to get the Balmorran governor on the line.

“Ah, Admiral, I is nice to have you, but could the call not have waited until the morning?” the person in question was a man nearing his mid-fifties and wearing black and blue garments clearly showing off his station and membership to the Imperial nobility.

“No, governor. I have a war to win… on your world.” The admiral’s response made the governor stiffen, visibly annoyed. “Since you are obviously of no help in that respect, I have decided to deploy further troops at Sobrik Spaceport and enforce an Imperial blockade of the planet.”

The man gasped: “A blockade? You want to blockade my world? How dare you? Do you not know that the Balmorran factories produce an important part of the Empire’s armaments?” he all but screamed at the admiral.

“Governor.” Tiiworn’s voice had turned to ice: “Do not presume to question my orders. Essential Imperial shipping, including troop movements and arms shipments, will remain permitted, under the close scrutiny of the Imperial fleet.”

“Of-of course, Admiral.” The governor had turned what was probably a bright shade of purple, visibly quivering.

“You may retire, governor. Nonetheless, I can only advise you to heighten your efforts in getting this problem under control. Good night.” Tiiworn shut off the comm. “He ought to be intimidated enough, how is the execution of my orders progressing?”
[_*_]
(o_o)
Your friendly neighbourhood council democracy. Proud member of the Democratic Socialist Party in the Red Alliance

Pilarcraft wrote:they aren't a phony state capitalist society pretending to be left-wing, and actually know what the hell Socialism is.
Las Palmeras wrote:The People's Defence Forces, apart from having a defensive doctrine (which somewhat reminds us of ours) can make nuclear weapons but chooses not to...your nation is among the oddballs of NS. But it's all really well written and described, I upvoted it.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:22 pm

Rokri Te
Republic Forward Camp, Balmorra

Rokri stood at the edge of the camp, the sun was at its highest and there were already reports of skirmishes with Imperial forces. He wasn't exactly sure who was winning the planet as of now but, he had a feeling it was at a stalemate for the time being. He sighed as he scanned the horizon before heading back in towards the center of the camp. He could see factories in the distance, those factories were used to create droids. But, the droids were war droids something that would assist the Empire should they take the facility. Reports had it that there were rogue war bots all over that area.

A squad of 12 soldiers was assembled by a tent many were in several circles talking with each other. "Jedi Knight Te, Terra Squad is ready for tasking. I have the squad all gathered and we are just waiting on further instructions and a briefing on the mission," informed Sargeant Mekal. Rokri noticed she was fairly young for a sergeant, she then walked back to her squad and began a conversation.

He nodded and walked over to the command tent where several higher-ranking officials were making battle plans. "I will be leading Terra Squad to the factory to secure it, once I have done that I will signal for everyone else. My goal is to secure the factory and make it inoperable to the most severe pint I can manage.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:27 pm

Crudelia

As the Sith Lady's vessel exited lightspeed and approached the small green world, a frown crept over her previously jovial facade. Even without her eyes, she saw the battleships floating above Alderaan. Tens of thousands of lifeforms seemed to scream into her head.

"Ma'am?" The Captain approached from behind Crudelia. Her frown turned to a sneer.

"Make for Kendoh Thul's estates," she ordered with a cold voice, any earlier signs of joy gone from the Dark Lady. "Use the clearances provided by the Council. I don't care if the Duke wants to see me or not; at present we're here to asses the situation. There are Jedi down there and I want to feel their blood."

The Captain dutifully nodded and issued the orders. He silently wondered what Crudelia planned to do on Alderaan, and remembered that not only had she fought here, but that it was very possible she was reading his mind even now. He shook the thought out and stood by as the ship made its descent through Alderaan's atmosphere.

Halonica
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halonica » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:14 pm

Ryoko Marscellus
Balmorra Orbit

The Star Destroyer came out of hyperspace amidst several other ships of the same kind, and a dreadnought amidst them all. "The Korriban's Revenge. Who is in command of that ship, Captain?" Ryoko remarked on the dreadnought and asked the captain of the Star Destroyer she had arrived in. Without hesitation he replied, "Admiral Tiiworn, he is also in command of this fleet." The young woman raised an eyebrow and stared back out of the viewport at the larger ship, "At that rank, I expect he also holds dominion over the forces on the surface. In that case, I must speak with him. It would not be right to encroach upon his authority; coordination is key, after all. Prepare a shuttle for me. I will go to meet him at once.

The Captain saluted the young Apprentice and quietly called an aide over to provide a shuttle for Ryoko. The young woman herself ignored the others on the bridge, closing her eyes and feeling the energies coming from Balmorra. It was... chaotic. As war usually is. Many Sith dotted the planet, and..... Jedi too. What should have been just a small resistance effort was getting backing from Republic forces. This would be an interesting battle indeed. After a few minutes, the aide returned. Without waiting for him to speak, Ryoko turned on her heel and made her way to the shuttle bay. It was time she met the Admiral.

The Korriban's Revenge
Shuttle Bay

The journey between the two ships was uneventful, to say the least. There were no hiccups in getting clearance to land, though Ryoko expressly sent word ahead that she wished to speak with the Admiral. The shuttle touched down gently in the hangar, and it's doors opened. Troops in red armor filed out before Ryoko; a squad of Sith Commando Troopers. Ryoko had picked them off from the regiment she was bringing and made them her personal squad. She had yet to know their names, but, assuming they didn't die in the first skirmish, she'd learn them very quickly. Standing, the young woman picked up her staff from where it lay next to her. Really it was more of a cane, only about three feet long. Ryoko strode off of the shuttle and stood before her troops, staff firmly planted on the ground in front of her and both hands on the head. Ready, to greet her temporary commander.
Ad finem, Ad astra

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:01 pm

Darth Nelor, Mustafar

The Sith Lord stood above a small courtyard inside his palace/academy on Mustafar. Below him, several young force sensitives stood duelling each other, as they had been for days. Armed with only blunt staves of metal, their assignment had been to fight to the death. Their youth had blinded them, and though they defended like their life was on the line, none moved for a kill blow. Now, however, as they tired, the young students grew more and more desperate. Finally, one student struck down another one, raising their rod for the final blow. However, she stopped right before she could finish the other one's life. Leaping down with some grace, Nelor stood behind her, and through his mask asked "Why did you stop?"

The girl looked at him with a blank face. Nelor asked again "You stopped before you could deal the final blow. Why did you stop?"

The girl said quietly "Because I did not think you actually wanted us to kill ea-"

Nelor cut her off and said "Drop your weapon." As she obeyed, he turned to her opponent, another girl. He asked her "Will you stop?"

The other girl, a young human with black hair responded "No M'lord."

Nelor said plainly "Then prove it."

The black haired girl quickly and ferociously struck down the now unarmed victor, not stopping until her opponents head was a bloody pulp. She screamed as she did so, a bloodcurdling yell racked with both laughter and sobs.

Nelor turned to her again and asked "What is your name?"

The black haired girl said in between gasps "Aylipri, m'lord"

Nelor nodded and said "You have done well" before turning to the rest of his students, who had slowed down their duels to watch. He said to them "Let me make this clear to you. This is not like other Sith Academies. You are not at the Grand Academy on Korriban. You are not here to become one of the Dark Council. You are here, because I found you on some of the most miserable rocks in the galaxy, alone and scared, without a hope in the universe. Even if you could get yourselves to Korriban, you would not last a day there. Instead, you are learning from me a delicate and powerful art I have perfected. The art of slaying Jedi. While you learn here, that is what you will learn. Lesson One, and make sure you learn it well. Once you ignite your lightsaber and the duel commences, assuming you have failed to the point of a duel, a Jedi will show no mercy, no quarter. They have not the emotions to show you even the most basic of courtesies. They are monsters, hiding being masks of apathy. You must purge mercy from your system, and do it well, for none will ever be shown to you from now on. Do I make myself clear?"

The students replied "Yes M'lord!" before continuing to fight.

Nelor called a guard and ordered him "Take young Aylipri here, and show her to her quaters. As the premier student, she gets the deluxe suite. Have the slaves fetch her clean clothes as well. Dismissed."

As the guard lead Aylipri away, Nelor's gauntlet mounted holographic communicator flashed to life. His old mentor Darth Angral appeared, occasionally being broken up by interference. Nelor spoke simply "Darth Angral."

The more powerful and influential Sith Lord responded "Nelor. How is the academy?"

Nelor responded curtly "It's fine. Who do you want dead?"

Angral gave a slight chuckle "To the point as ever. As you are surely aware, Alderaan has recently broken out into a civil war which is quickly evolving into a proxy war between the Republic and the Empire. Duke Thul personally has asked for my help after Coruscant, but I am unable to spare any resources from my current projects, however I figured you would be eager to help. Teaching was never your forte now was it?"

Nelor responded "Very well, send me any acess codes I may need and I will make haste to Alderaan."

As Angral sent the codes, Nelor turned to his second in command at the academy, an Imperial officer named Dalin, and said "Your instructions for the remaining students are under priority code Delta on your datapad, the password will be sent to you. Have them stick to that training regiment and don't be afraid to hurt them."

The Captain saluted him as he made for the hangar. Once inside, he boarded his small one man transport, set course for Alderaan, and set off.

Alderaan

Several lightspeed jumps later, Nelor used the access codes Angral had given him to gain access to the Thul estate and made for a landing pad. He felt several other powerful force signatures coming from this small portion of the planet alone. Good. That meant there was probably a few Jedi to kill. Not much pleased Nelor anymore, but the thrill of the hunt starting anew brought a smile to his masked face.

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusia » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:34 pm

Commodore Martius Pikart
Orbit of Coruscant
The Victory

Commodore Pikart stood on the Bridge of his flagship with his hands clasped behind his back while observing the Victory's senior officers as they made their final preparations before bringing the ship into hyperspace to their destination of Alderaan. His new position as the Republic's liaison to House Antilles would normally be one of the simplest assignments in the Republic military, but these were far from normal times. With the secession of the planet from the Republic and Boris Ulgo's decision to usurp the throne for himself, the planet has been thrown into chaos and it's become clear that a Civil War between the pro-Republic Organas and the pro-Sith Thuls is all but inevitable.

It has been said that while Coruscant is the heart of the Republic, Alderaan is its soul, and the Chancellor and Senate were all too aware how devastating the loss of the planet to the Sith would be to the Republic's morale. To that end, the position of liaison to the pro-Republic Houses became a considerably more militant role than in the past, and those given the position were entrusted with sizable "bodyguard" forces, who of course would be able to defend themselves and their charge from attack if necessary without violating the Treaty of Coruscant. While they couldn't officially be used in any offensive maneuvers, this did at least help provide additional protection for the estates of the pro-Republic families where the Republic held "embassies" or "consulates", helping to ensure that at worst the planet would remain in a stalemate should the tide of war shift in the Thul's favor.

Fearing the possibility of Sith or Thul attack on their arrival, Martius had also made sure to frequently drill his crew and keep them combat ready and prepared for anything, and was planning out possible battle scenarios in his head when he was informed the last arrival they were waiting for had made it aboard the ship. Snapping back into the here and now, Pikart gave the order to jump to hyperspace, and the Victory began barreling towards their destination at many times the speed of light.

Duke Claudius Antilles
Alderaan
House Antilles Estate

Claudius sat in front of the window of his large and strikingly empty bedroom meditating on the Force as the sun rose over the snow-capped mountains in the distance. He'd long ago removed the stately decorations and regal furniture that once occupied the room, and in its place stood nothing more than a simple wooden dresser, desk, and a small mat on the floor; old Jedi habits died hard, even among noble Jedi. Martius could feel the warmth of the newly risen sun on his face, and was about to stand up and prepare for the busy day ahead, when the warm feeling of the sun was suddenly replaced by the sensation of an ice cold breeze, as a chill ran down his spine. Martius immediately opened his eyes and shot up from his seated position on the floor, as he identified the sensation as the unmistakable presence of the Dark Side; it seemed the Sith had once again arrived to pollute the once peaceful world with their foul presence.

He quickly set off to the Estate's Command Center where he was saluted by two of his Household guards, and after quickly returning their salute he dashed to the central communication's console, where he opened an encrypted channel to his flagship, saying: "This is Duke Antilles to the Invictus, have you scanned any Imperial ships recently entering orbit?"

"One moment mi'lord" Captain Arcker of the Invictus replied. Arcker was a stern and serious man, and while he was an intelligent officer and experienced veteran, he never had much skill at small talk. After a few moments in silence as the Captain spoke with the ship's sensors officer, he returned to inform Claudius: "Apologies for the wait sir, the sensors officer reports no Imperial vessels have entered the system."

"Acknowledged Captain. Were any of the ships which arrived in the last few minutes out of the ordinary?"

"There was one ship whose transponder code registered it as originating from Nar Shaddaa, which would normally merit a search for illicit cargo, but they transmitted direct clearance codes from House Thul."

Thul. Of course those traitors would welcome the Sith who nearly burned Alderaan to ashes back to the planet with open arms. Claudius rubbed his eyes, then replied: "Thank you Captain, please send that transponder code to my terminal and alert me to any other suspicious ships entering into the sys..."

"Sorry to interrupt sir" the Captain stated "But we're actually picking up something now; another vessel registering as private, but she registers as closer to a fighter. Looks like they're transmitting Thul clearance codes as well."

Sure enough, as the vessel neared the planet Claudius could sense another chill run down his spine. One Sith was strange enough, but two? House Thul was clearly up to something, and Claudius feared this might be the prelude to a major incursion. Without a Jedi on board at the moment, Martius didn't want to put the crew of the Invictus at risk by having them detain the fighter for inspection, and with clearance codes from Thul they couldn't legally blow it out of the sky, so for now he'd have to let it pass.

"Understood Captain" he replied "Send me their transponder codes as well, put the crew on alert, and keep me apprised of any additional unusual ship arrivals. Antilles out."

When the transponder codes arrived, Claudius forwarded them via an encrypted channel to a contact of his in the SIS and called in a favor to see if they could dig up information on exactly which Sith were now running around on his planet. When that was sent, he made additional holo-calls to the Jedi Council to alert them to the potential threat, and a somewhat more personal call to his former Padawan. He'd meant to contact her sooner, but with the deluge of troubles that kept pouring in following the Sack of Coruscant, he hadn't been able to find the time. He hoped she would understand that, and after taking a deep breath stated over the encrypted channel:

"Hello Valery, I hope this message finds you well. I apologize for not being able to contact you sooner, but the situation on Alderaan has deteriorated considerably, as I'm sure you've heard, and I imagine recent events have kept you busy as well. If the Council doesn't have you occupied with another mission at the moment though, I was hoping you could stop by the Estate. I recently sensed the arrival of two Sith, and I'd like to have as many people I know I can trust around as possible." In a more facetious tone, he continued: "I've attached clearance codes to this message for you to land; if you can make it I'll even call us even for that time I pulled you out of a burning shuttle on Karideph. Claudius out, and may the Force be with you."

Not long after finishing his last message, Claudius did get some good news when he was informed the Victory had just arrived in the system...

Commodore Martius Pikart
Orbit of Alderaan
The Victory

When the Victory emerged from hyperspace at its destination, Martius turned to the sensors officer and asked: "Are you detecting any hostile contacts?"

"Negative sir" the officer replied.

"Good. In that case, ready a transport and inform my 'bodyguards' in Delta Company to load up the gifts we brought for House Antilles. I'll meet them in the hanger bay shortly."

Jedi Council
Senator

Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi Council » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:55 pm

Capital Ruins,
Balmorra

Smoke filled the nostrils of Jedi Master Sanaa Ri as she surveyed the charred remains of Balmorra's Seat of Government. The opening artillery barrage had collapesed it's main dome, while the subsequent carpet bombings by the Sith squadrons had done the rest. Bodies littered the ground outside the once pearly marble steps that lead into the Great Convocation Hall. Republic soldiers, Balmorran Security, Sith troopers, and civilians all lay burned, blasted, and battered around the Plaza, and the City. Sanaa sniffed again. The smell of charred flesh lit her senses aflame.

Her eleegant figure was perched atop a crashed republic Gunship, it's streaking descent having torn apaart large parts of the City. The Jedi Master had originally been on Balmorra to oversee the construction of the new class of cruiser, never had she thought this is how it would have turned out. The attack had been flawless, and, as a warrior, Sanaa could only offer begrudging respect to whomever had masterminded it. The Sith Fleet and appeared without warning above Balmorra, and had torn apart both Master Ri's squadron of Hammerhead Cruisers, but had also obliterated the planetary defences. The ground assault was almost as expertly handled, though, pockets of Republic resistance had solidified.

The Togrutan was brought of her reverie by a ripple of sound. Her montral awareness, passively listening as ever, drew her attention, as she closed her eyes, and reached out with her inherent echolocation. Footstpes. Many pairs. They are quiet.

"General, get down", a voice called, but Sanaa was already moving, her body flying into the air and spinning ad she threw herself from the top of the wreckage. A hail of blaster fire erupted from several nearby ruins that had bordered the plaza, and their shots now pelted the wreckage the Jedi Master and her remaining troopers had hid behind.

Sanaa landed gracefully, a hole in her combat robes a smoking sign that she had been too close for comfort.

"We're pinned down," a soldier called out. "They've opened fire from all around us."

Sanaa reached out with the force, locating each enemy with ease. Grabbing the leather bound hilt of her lightsaber, she silently strode froward, from underneath the Gunships splintered wing, and into the open air of the plaza.

All hell broke lose around her. Bolts of red streaked by, as the Jedi Master sprinted towards the edge of the open courtyard. Twisting, leaping, and diving, she gave herself fully to the force. Flying straight into a group of Sith Troopers, the Togrutan ignited her sabre, it's emerald blade shining off the chromium armour of her opponents. In turn, she viciously sliced at the troopers, eviscerating the squad in moments. Teeth barred, Sanaa stood among the smoking bodies, and closed her eyes. There were more of them.

Either one enormous leap, Sanaa flew into the air, and landed elegantly atop a single pillar of brick that rose up form the ruins. There were two more squads of Sith, one in the ruins to her left, firing rapidly into the Gunship once more, and another, marching imperiously down the body ridden steps of the Governmental Building.

Sanaa squinted at the approaching squad, and but her lip. A dark clad man lead the small column, bearing a heavy hilted lightsaber.

"Rath," the Jedi Master mumbled.

The sound of blaster fire once more turned her attention back to the Gunship. The shots taken from the ruins had appeared to have penetrated the ships armour. It could not take that much punishment for long, and Rath and his squad would clean up any survivors of the long range firefight.

Reaching out with the Force, Sanaa assessed the situation. Her reverie was shattered by the howl of Sith Bombers overhead, and the screech of their bombs as explosions erupted nearby. The ground shook, and the Jedi Master had to grab onto the edge of the pillar, hand locked like a claw around it's edge.

The Sith Squadron flew overhead, and Sanaa sensed an opportunity. Sliding the hilt of her sabre back onto her belt, she lifted both hands to the sky, and reached out with the force towards the final bomber in formation. The ship stopped in it's tracks, shuddering under the conflicting power holding it in place and the cries of it's engines willing it to go forward. Gritting her teeth, and with a great cry of effort, Sanaa ripped the bomber from the sky, and sent it hurtling into the ruins below, crushing the second sith squad and silencing their blasters.

Without a second thought, Sanaa leaped from her perch atop The pillar, and into the plaza below. She soon found her way back into the wreckage, expecting her troopers to be awaiting there. As she ducked behind the collapsed wing of the vessel, her heart sank as she saw the Carnage the sith snipers had wrought. Their fire had pierced the hull, and riddled what little men she had left with blaster fire. Not s single one was untouched by scorch marks.

"Oh Sanaa," a singsong voice called. "Sanaa darling."

The Jedi Master growled and ignted her saber, racing into the open field of the cobbled plaza.

"Rath!" Her voice echoed, clear against the sound of distant battle.

Facing her across the plaza, a small patrol of Troopers stood behind a cloaked human figure. Darth Rath was just as Sanaa had remembered him all those years ago. Darkly handsome, with a shining smile, and eyes yellow with disgust and hatred. His hand rested on an elegant lightsber hilt, with two small protrusions on either side of the blade.

"Sanaa," Rath said with a killer grin. "How long had it been? Years? Oh yes it has! That nasty business over Corellia I believe."

Sanaa did not need to reminisce. Her eyes narrowed, and she offered no response.

"Well now, how the roles have reversed," Rath continued, pacing. "Back then, you bested me, I'm not afraid to admit it. You crushed me and sent me back to Sith Space with my tail between my legs. As you did on Malastare as well, and at the First and Second Battles of Alzoc III. Now?" He gestured to the surrounding city scape. "Now, we have you."

"You didn't plan this," Sanaa snarled, bracing her saber into the Juyo ready stance. "It's far too intelligent, the planning is beyond your mental capacity."

"Oh, I wouldn't dare take credit for this glory, though, I will get much personal satisfaction in killing you. Take her."

The handful of troopers that stood behind Rath moved forward, only to be sent flying through the air as Sanaa extended a single palm towards her foes.

"Very good Maaster Jedi," the suave Darksiders said, reaching for the hilt of his own blade. "It always was going to be this way."

Red streaks of energy erupted from the tip, and edges of Rath's lightsber, and he charged at her, holding the blade high above his head. Sanaa stooed back, and dodged around her foes opening attack. As he turned to face her, she leaped into the fray, batting at his lethargic defences with a staccato series of swift cuts and light slashes. Her speed cought the Sith fo guard, and he was forced onto the back foot, once arrogant face twisted with anger. Sanaa pressed her advantage, forcing the Sith backwards either increased aggression, several of her slashes sizzling the edge of Rath's black cloak.

Sanaa broke off her attack, and leaped away, having pressed Rath back against the wreckage of the Gunship. Since their last encounter on Corellia, Rath's skills had rather atrophied. His once precise and powerful Form V attacks had become slow and predictable, and his defenses were clesrly pushed to their limits by the speed and ferocity of Sanaa's Juyo attacks.

Reaching out to the force, Sanaa sent a wave of energy forward, hoping to crush the sith against the wreckage, but Rath back flipped as he evaded the attack, landing stop the vessals dorsal side. Sanaa jumped to join him, strike towards hard as she fell. The force of the attack mudt of surprised Rath, as the blow forced him onto one knee, and jarred his wrists.

Rising from the ground, Rath three himself into the offense, launching a heavy barrage of blows at Sanaa directly. The Jedi Master blocked each strike as it landed, the directness of the blows predicting their placement for before they struck. The pair flowed back and forth atop The wreckage, the ground beneath them becoming scorched from their blades energy.

Rath lunged, extending his entire body in an attempt to pierce The Togruta's abdomen, only to see the Jedi Master side step the attack, and bring her emerald blade down upon both his elbows.

The plaza echoed with a shrill shriek, as Rath's limbs fell to the ground below, his lightsber hilt clattering against the hollow hull of the Gunship. With a flick of her wrist, Sanaa sent Rath's head rolling to join it.

For a moment, there was silence. The battle in the distance was quiet, and Sanaa closed her eyes, and breathed deep.

Raising her wrist, she activated her comm link.
"To any Republic Forces, please respond, requesting evac from Capital Building Grounds, requesting immediate evac..."
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay... The lord of all gays.

Letwinist States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Letwinist States » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:46 am

Admiral Tiiworn.
Shuttle Bay,
the Korriban Avenged,
Orbiting Balmorra.

The alien and his human companion bowed courtly as they reached Ryoko, the four black-clad troopers flanking them standing to attention.

“My lord, welcome to the Korriban Avenged. I am Admiral Tiiworn of the Imperial Fleet. It is an honour to have a representative of the Sith Order with us.
We have scanned your ship and already relayed all appropriate access and recognition codes, so I take it you have something more to discuss?” Tiiworn raised his eyebrows fractionally, glaring red eyes fixed to the Sith apprentice standing before him. “At your convenience, you may be more comfortable during a tour of the bridge or in my command room?”

Despite his courteous words and deferring use of the title Lord, Tiiworn showed no signs of nervousness, remaining in his straight-backed parade ground posture, face entirely immoveable. He had never grown fond of the Sith, although he doubted anyone ever did. Nonetheless, he had grown to respect their prowess and learned very soon how to work with them and use them to their utmost potential when operating alongside these potent wielders of the force.

In the past, his cool and brutally tactical way of action, as well as his alien heritage, had needed a grand deal of de-escalation and careful manoeuvring when collaborating with Sith, however. The young woman standing before him seemed different from her more impulsive kin. Interesting.
[_*_]
(o_o)

Dernland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dernland » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 am

Theran Na'daer
Imperial Forward Camp, Sundari Flatlands
Balmorra

The mood that permeated the command tent was somber as Theran stepped in, the silent air broken only by various officers muttering among themselves. The center of the room was dominated by a large holographic map that showed the positions of various Republic fortifications along the Flatlands. Major Kieran, the commanding officer of the 3rd Balmorran Shock Company, looked up at the Sith with tired eyes.

"You sent for me Major." Theran said, nodding respectfully at the man. Kieran returned the gesture with a haggard smile, not bothering with the trivial formalities of Sith politicking.

"Yes, we were discussing the plans for our assault and I thought it best that you were here." The Major said before turning his attention back to the holotable. "Now, to recap for our newcomer; both Darth Morvana and Governor Lysennius have tasked us with taking the Arms Factory." The Major's voice seethed with contempt when he mentioned the governor and Theran could feel his venomous hatred for the man boiling up. "As our recent sortie has proven we are no longer fighting solely the Resistance, now we are contending with the Republic as well. Still, in spite of our reports ad requests for reinforcement the Governor does nothing, so we're in this one alone."

The Major tapped a few controls on the holotable and the view centered around a specific section of trenches. "Our scouts reported that the Republic convoy Lord Theran destroyed yesterday was en-route to this section of trenches. It's heavily fortified with static guns, and would normally be the hardest place to crack in a conventional assault. However, they are extremely undermanned at present, with less than a platoon of soldiers and two Jedi in the sector. The defenders are likely to send more troops any day now so we need to act fast."

Kieran nodded to his XO, Captain Rolox, who picked up the briefing. "This is where you come in, my Lord." The Captain said, nodding to Theran. "A direct assault would certainly be possible with our numbers and support vehicles, but casualties would be high. Very high. Our plan was to send a group of saboteurs in to destroy the generators powering their static defenses, but the team was caught by the Jedi and captured. We have another team ready, but we'd like you to go with them. Your Sith magic could hide them from the Jedi and their stealth generators can do the rest."

Theran frowned. Their plan was sound, but Theran knew that even if he disguised the team there would still be traces of energy visible to the Jedi, ripples in the force that would draw them near if they paid attention. However as the Dark Side consumed the planet their senses may become dulled. All together it was a necessary risk. "Aye. I can do that." Theran said.

The Major's face didn't change, but Theran sensed a feeling of satisfaction emanate from the man. "Good. Time is of the essence. The team is waiting-" He was cut off by a sudden buzz from the holotable. Kieran pressed a button and a communications trooper appeared on the screen. "Yes, what is it?" The officer asked coldly.

"Major." The man said. "A fleet of Imperial ships lead by Admiral Tiiworn have just arrived in system, they're taking up blockade positions."

A grin split the Major's face, and the other officers followed suit, some privately cheering. "Good. Get on the horn and see if the Admiral can spare any ground troops to help us out. Ask for some fighter cover as well, we can't seem to get air superiority with those Republic fighters swarming around." The trooper nodded and cut the communication line. The Major let out a deep sigh and leaned forward on the table. "It's about time we got some gods-damned reinforcements."
I am a Mormon

I have no wives
I love jello

I don't hate homosexuals

I'm not rich.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:54 am

Rokri Te
Balmorra Arms Factory, Balmorra

The Squad had arrived at the Arms factory without any troubles so far, Rokri though sensed something but, wasn't sure what it was. He shook the thoughts from his head as he heard a distress call over the comms. "Master Ri, your distress call has been heard we will be there shortly, what is the current status of the landing zone?" He asked as they rushed over to the closest Republic dropship. "Okay so until we hear about the situation expect the LZ to be extremely hot as of right now we have air superiority on most of the planet but that could change," he informed as the ship took off from the ground and headed towards the capital building. He could see the smoke rising in the distance and his montrals were tingling as they seemed to get closer and closer to the ruins.

"Jedi Knight Te, This is Lieutenant Riftlorn we have dire news that you must hear about right away. A Sith Empire fleet had dropped out of hyperspace above the planet and are setting up blockade positions. Needless to say, we shouldn't expect any more reinforcements until the fleet had been dealt with above us. So we will have to make due with the resources that we have and hope the republic send a fleet to deal with this blockade. We will see you when you return, Lieutenant Riftlorn out," he stated as the transmission ended.

The squad looked over at each other at the news they had just heard, "don't worry, the republic won't abandon us we just have to hold out for a bit. I am sure this blockade won't last more than a couple of weeks," he reassured his squad as he smiled and looked out over the land scape. The whole planet had turned into a battlefield, homes had been destroyed, lives lost, people fleeing the planet for their lives. He could only imagine what was going on through the resistance's heads when they heard about the fleet in orbit.

"Sir, we are approaching the coordinates all seems clear so far. I would advise caution as we have no idea what we are dealing with sir," advised Sergeant Mekal as she put on her helmet, saluted and waited for a response.

"I believe that is the best course of action, send 5 people with me to look for survivors and treat wounded. I want the rest with you to secure the area around the LZ s you said we should be cautious you never know what the Sith may be doing in the dark places of the battlefield," he ordered as she once again saluted and sat back down in her seat.

Darth Salen
Personal Shuttle, Approaching Balmorra blockade

Darth Salen and a squad of Imperial commandos stood behind him as their shuttle was approaching the blockade. "Pilot send word to the fleet that we are approaching and are requesting permission to land," he ordered as the pilot nodded and started to send the transmission to the fleet. He was surprised the fleet had managed to do this without the republic sending a fleet, was it that they didn't care or haven't they heard about this yet? That is the true question, he put his hands behind his back and went back to the troop hold. The squad stood up at the position of attention once they saw him walk in, "relax there will be time for formalities once we land on the planet. Lieutenant Whitson once we land on the fleet before heading down to the planet, you will accompany me. I will need someone that I can trust by my side," he informed as the lieutenant nodded. The squad he had assembled had been hand-picked by him, he knew where these commando's loyalty was placed him first and the Empire second.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Jedi Council
Senator

Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi Council » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:24 am

Capitol Ruins,
Balmorra

With a sickening hiss, Sanaa withdrew her emerald blade from the sith soldiers silver plated abdomen, leaving a smoking hole here it once had been. The man crumpled to the ground, alongside his dozen or so compatriots.

Sighing with exhaustion, Sanaa deactivated her lightsaber, and leaned against the wreckage of the downed Gunship. This was the third with Patrol to come looking for Lord Rath, and had met the similarly unfortunate fate as the previous two. Despite these small victories, Sanaa knew that she could not keep fighting indefinitely. Even a renowned warrior like herself had limits, and she had not slept for the better part of three days.

Crawling inside the remains of the Gunship, the Togrutan reached for her comm link. It's charred remains were useless now, having been pierced by a stray blaster bolt from the first patrol. If the Republic was coming, Sanaa didn't know it.

A mechanical whirring drew her mind from her thoughts and she crouched low, reaching out to sense the approaching enemies. The Bombers bad returned. Without hesitation, the Jedi Master ensconced herself within a cocoon of force energy, preparing to brace for the coming assault.

Yet as the explosions shattered through he quiet ruins, her eyes opened.

Those are not bombs

The sounds were getting closer, with evident gunfire now piercing the crescendo of madness that had erupted around her.

Curiously, Sanaa ignited her blade, and peered from under the ruined wing of her Gunship. A smile crept into her dusty lips, and she almost laughed. Bomber after bomber was being shredded by accurate fire from a flotilla of Republic Gunships, their wreckage crashing about the City. They had heard her signal.

Leaping onto the upturned wreckage, Sanaa wave her blade in celebration, batting aside blaster fire form several bombers as they attempted to make their escape.

It was for nothing however, as the last of the bombers careened into the plaza's cobbled ground. Around her, Gunships landed, and Republic soldiers jumped out of their transport bays, weapons primed.

Sanaa raced towards them, disengaging her blade.

"General," a Trooper called, "We received your distress call."

Sanaaa nodded.
"Evidently Captain."
She looked around the flotilla, searching for the Jedi in Command.
"We cannot stay here, prepare to move out."
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay... The lord of all gays.

Halonica
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halonica » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:37 am

Letwinist States wrote:Admiral Tiiworn.
Shuttle Bay,
the Korriban Avenged,
Orbiting Balmorra.

The alien and his human companion bowed courtly as they reached Ryoko, the four black-clad troopers flanking them standing to attention.

“My lord, welcome to the Korriban Avenged. I am Admiral Tiiworn of the Imperial Fleet. It is an honour to have a representative of the Sith Order with us.
We have scanned your ship and already relayed all appropriate access and recognition codes, so I take it you have something more to discuss?” Tiiworn raised his eyebrows fractionally, glaring red eyes fixed to the Sith apprentice standing before him. “At your convenience, you may be more comfortable during a tour of the bridge or in my command room?”

Despite his courteous words and deferring use of the title Lord, Tiiworn showed no signs of nervousness, remaining in his straight-backed parade ground posture, face entirely immoveable. He had never grown fond of the Sith, although he doubted anyone ever did. Nonetheless, he had grown to respect their prowess and learned very soon how to work with them and use them to their utmost potential when operating alongside these potent wielders of the force.

In the past, his cool and brutally tactical way of action, as well as his alien heritage, had needed a grand deal of de-escalation and careful manoeuvring when collaborating with Sith, however. The young woman standing before him seemed different from her more impulsive kin. Interesting.

Ryoko Marscellus
Shuttle Bay,
the Korriban Avenged,
Orbiting Balmorra

As the Chiss Admiral greeted Ryoko, she bowed her head to him in respect. Her soldiers responded in kind, snapping a salute to Tiiworn before returning to parade-rest. The young woman regarded him for a moment, before speaking, "Admiral Tiiworn, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am here under orders from my Master, to aid in Imperial efforts to retake our planet. To that end, I wished to speak with you; As Admiral you are the highest ranking Imperial Officer currently in this system. I may be many things, but I am not foolish; I did not wish to encroach upon your authority with my actions. We are all working towards the same goal, after all. It only makes sense that the person with the most experience retains their command. Thusly, I'd like to coordinate my efforts planetside with your orders."

The young woman gestured over to the elevator, "Shall we go to the bridge? I'd like to contact the forces already on the ground. They've been fighting for a while yet, it is best to hear of the situation from their point of view, no? From there, you and I can plot the best course of action for our forces." Ryoko picked up her staff, and her entourage snapped to attention. She made as though to step off in the direction of the elevator, but paused for a moment to address one final point, "For the record, Admiral, I am neither a Lord, nor a Lady of the Sith Empire. Rather, I am but an Apprentice that is merely biding her time. My name is Ryoko Marscellus; you may call me by either name, it matters not to me. Let us be off, then." And with that, she began striding towards the elevator, her troops following behind her.
Ad finem, Ad astra

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:49 am

Crudelia

The ship continued its descent, unmolested by either the looming Republic ships or the forces of the pro-Organa Houses. Crudelia let out a low murmur.

The Dark Side still haunts this place. It hangs over everything, even the Jedi who stalk the grounds. Yet, I seem to not be the only Sith here. There is another....

"Captain?" Crudelia said just before they landed. "Were any other Sith sent to Alderaan?"

"No, m'lady, I have no records or transmissions regarding another Sith Lord. Another vessel landed just before we did, however." Crudelia frowned and reached out with the Force.

"There's another Sith here," she told him confidently. "Keep the battalion ready and on stand by. Remember: I'm only here to asses the situation before the Council gives us orders."

The Captain saluted as the ship landed. Crudelia made her way out of the ship and waited for the welcoming party to greet her.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse