NATION

PASSWORD

Heroes Of Tomorrow (IC | Superhero)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Cross and Davids Star
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:43 pm

To the retcon pile this goes.
Last edited by The Cross and Davids Star on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kraicia » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:48 pm

Caruolinda wrote:
Kraicia wrote:
Erika Arndstson Alwin
Heroes of Tomorrow

Just as Erika got her breakfast and finished it, someone in particular greeted Erika as she was about to leave. The source of the voice came from an Asian male, who was 5'5ft tall, and had black hair, though there was something particular with this person in front of her. He didn't appear Japanese unlike some of the native staff in the academy; however, Erika was not so much of a judge on physical characteristics, rather she was more of a judge of personalities.

Unfortunately for Erika, the radiation poisoning she endured three years ago had taken her voice away - effectively rendering her a mute. In addition, she didn't know that much sign language, which was even further damming for the 5'9ft tall German girl despite the gentleman's gentle greeting towards her. On the other hand, Erika had an idea just what song she had in mind to introduce herself back.

The musical glyph that paused moments ago had started itself up again, only this time a new song played in place of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. In its place, the sole piano of Für Elise played; the musical notes dancing into the wind and dissipating as they were played in the usual animated scrolling fashion. Für Elise was indeed a dark, sad, and ominous song, but it was more than enough for Erika to deliver the message across that something had been taken from her - her ability to speak and express herself vocally.

The only best thing that Erika could do as the piano began was give a small friendly wave at the Korean boy in front of her before performing the hand gestures of speech and then her lips 'zipping' up. She hoped that the boy could understand that she was unable to speak, not because she didn't want to, but because she can't. Music was as beautiful as words; however, could it convey emotion and a story behind it to somebody as effectively as words...?

Ki Yong-Jin

At first Ki thought the girl was being rude, given that she didn't seem to talk to him in return. Was that sort of behaviour the norm in the foreign world? Did he screw up? Was he supposed to have acted differently? His short stature had already been enough to make this situation awkward, but now it seemed like it had reached a completely different level.

He was just about to apologize or do whatever he could to get out of that situation when another song started playing. Surely he knew absolutely close to nothing when it came to music, but he had to admit that, whatever piece of Western composition that was, it sounded marvelous and was honey to his ears, even if it wasn't what he considered his favourite genre.

He noticed the girl making hand gestures signalling... Oh. Oh no. That was bad, that was really really bad. Was he trying to talk to a mute girl? He hadn't ever interacted with a mute or deaf person in his entire life, although he had had the knowledge they existed. How was he supposed to identify that? Did other people know that too? "I-I'm sorry, I didn't... know..." He said with his face a bit red and wearing a completely awkward expression.

Erika Arndstson Alwin
Heroes of Tomorrow

Erika may not be able to speak for the rest of her life, but she was able to communicate via facial expressions, hand gestures, and her own music. The boy was certainly apologetic as well as he was embarrassed about realizing Erika's muteness. While her vocal cords were beyond repair, they were at least operational enough to allow a giggle to escape Erika's breath; however, her left hand lightly covered her lips, which didn't help to suppress her reaction.

While Für Elise had only paused momentarily as the boy reacted, Erika's reaction seemed to have a hiccup; Passepied had suddenly taken the place of Beethoven's ominous and dark piano music. Erika's stern facial expression had momentarily collapsed for the time being, enough where she too felt slightly embarrassed. Even so, not many people knew that Erika was mute except for the police, the hospital, and the government; however, Erika still wanted to upright the situation one way or another.

Taking her diary after her giggling died down, Erika went to the rearmost empty page of her diary and began to write the following; however, her native German was the only words she written down:

"Es ist okay. Mein Name ist Erika. Ich fürchte, es ist wahr. Ich bin stumm." (lit. "It is okay. My Name is Erika. I am afraid, it is true. I am mute.)
I’m the Republic of Kraicia, a theocratic Caucasus-based country. I also roleplay as Kraicia, an equally theocratic, albeit Future Tech, nation. I do not represent the Orthodox Church or any form of Caucasus nationalism.

Wysten
Minister

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:56 pm

Mason
Mason paused for a minute his Colt still the air something didn't feel right something was, off. He looked around the room his eyes still morphed he noticed hardly anyone was in the cafe to his right he saw an Arab in between two relatively good looking women and another more serious looking one. Looking at the TV he noticed it was 0830 he knew teenagers were late risers but not this bad. He quickly holstered his 1911 and grabbed his AK seeing on how he counted only two full ones left he have a low "damn".
Famous qoutes
"Half the battle is fought on the OOC forums"
~ Albert Tzu, 1984
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your signature!
GENERATION 15: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Caruolinda
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Caruolinda » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:12 pm

Kraicia wrote:
Caruolinda wrote:
Ki Yong-Jin

At first Ki thought the girl was being rude, given that she didn't seem to talk to him in return. Was that sort of behaviour the norm in the foreign world? Did he screw up? Was he supposed to have acted differently? His short stature had already been enough to make this situation awkward, but now it seemed like it had reached a completely different level.

He was just about to apologize or do whatever he could to get out of that situation when another song started playing. Surely he knew absolutely close to nothing when it came to music, but he had to admit that, whatever piece of Western composition that was, it sounded marvelous and was honey to his ears, even if it wasn't what he considered his favourite genre.

He noticed the girl making hand gestures signalling... Oh. Oh no. That was bad, that was really really bad. Was he trying to talk to a mute girl? He hadn't ever interacted with a mute or deaf person in his entire life, although he had had the knowledge they existed. How was he supposed to identify that? Did other people know that too? "I-I'm sorry, I didn't... know..." He said with his face a bit red and wearing a completely awkward expression.

Erika Arndstson Alwin
Heroes of Tomorrow

Erika may not be able to speak for the rest of her life, but she was able to communicate via facial expressions, hand gestures, and her own music. The boy was certainly apologetic as well as he was embarrassed about realizing Erika's muteness. While her vocal cords were beyond repair, they were at least operational enough to allow a giggle to escape Erika's breath; however, her left hand lightly covered her lips, which didn't help to suppress her reaction.

While Für Elise had only paused momentarily as the boy reacted, Erika's reaction seemed to have a hiccup; Passepied had suddenly taken the place of Beethoven's ominous and dark piano music. Erika's stern facial expression had momentarily collapsed for the time being, enough where she too felt slightly embarrassed. Even so, not many people knew that Erika was mute except for the police, the hospital, and the government; however, Erika still wanted to upright the situation one way or another.

Taking her diary after her giggling died down, Erika went to the rearmost empty page of her diary and began to write the following; however, her native German was the only words she written down:

"Es ist okay. Mein Name ist Erika. Ich fürchte, es ist wahr. Ich bin stumm." (lit. "It is okay. My Name is Erika. I am afraid, it is true. I am mute.)

Ki Yong-Jin

She was... giggling? Ki's expression went from one of embarrassment to distinguishable slight confusion as the red on his face quietly vanished. Maybe he hadn't messed everything up yet. He gave a faint smile at her reaction, even if she was trying to hide it. Although her sudden hiccup made him slightly worried, her expression and the sudden change to a more cheerful song waned his concern.

The purpose of her diary was made pretty obvious even before she opened it. I mean, he knew she had to use something to directly communicate with people, right? As she predictably showed him what she had written, something rang. Erika. It was indeed a beautiful name, but it also screamed foreigner. Being raised in a country from which he had a very limited pespective of the outside world, he had no idea of where she could be from. Regardless, he could grasp most of what the first two sentences meant, even if the last one was completely alien. "Erika... That's a pretty name... Oh, do you have anywhere you need to go? I'm sorry for interrupting you on your way out." What an idiot! He had forgotten how disrespectful it was to simply hold people in place.
Seus olhos azuis como a tarde
Na tarde de um domingo azul

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Segral » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:42 pm

Jackie Wilson

It was obvious she wasn't going to get the answers she wanted from this group of idiots. They didn't have a care in the damn world! They flat out ignored her. Jackie was going to have to take this into her own hands. "Sorry for bothering you. 'Scuse me.". She made a quick dash out of the cafeteria, back up to the dorms, bees still obediently following her all the way up. It was like she was queen bee. Come to think of it, she was queen bee. Weird when you think about it. She quickly unlocked her apartment, dashed inside, and picked up her beehive, giving a mental command to the bees inside to stay inside. She then dashed back down to the halls, her scout bees still patrolling the corridor vents as she stared through their eyes. She then silently swore as she realized there was only two scouts. One had disappeared somewhere. Damn it.

She continued to walk through the halls, keeping the bees watching when the bees spotted something. Through the grilles of the air vent, she could see...the man with the demon mask, with a sword to a girl's throat. She was saying something to him, he was saying something to someone else, and none of it mattered because she was going to have to pummel him regardless.

As quietly as she could, she hid around the corner, anticipating, waiting. She then lined up her shot, taking advantage of the man's momentary distraction by some other boy, and tossed the beehive squarely at the man's head. Her aim was a bit off, as it only skimmed his head before slamming into the ground in front of him. Jackie ducked behind the wall and willed the bees to swarm around the man's head taking care to try and not get the other girl in the crossfires. Taking advantage of the momentary distraction, she ran out and tackled the man to the floor, bees still swarming around his head. She quickly got back up and jumped backwards to try and stay out of the way of the man's katana. She was physically unhurt, apart from a bee sting on her wrist which she got from a confused bee. She then ran back to the corner, but briefly turned around and yelled at the other two.

"I suggest you run!" was all she said before running, and running off through the halls.
Last edited by Segral on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yea bro idk

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:53 pm

Kana

Kana looked back and forth between Jessica and Meire, and she decided not to reach for one of her weapons. She was getting sidetracked here, and the longer she took to find and secure Vivian, the harder a time Kimura would have. She closed her eyes for a moment and pictured her leader in her mind, needing her help. Staying and flirting with these two was tempting, but it wouldn’t get anything done, and that was the most important thing. “Alright, let’s find her and save the talking for later,” she said, before glancing at Jessica. “Vivian Jiang. You know, the daughter of Ai Jiang. I need to catch up with her.”
don't tread on me

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kraicia » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:29 pm

Caruolinda wrote:
Kraicia wrote:
Erika Arndstson Alwin
Heroes of Tomorrow

Ki Yong-Jin

She was... giggling? Ki's expression went from one of embarrassment to distinguishable slight confusion as the red on his face quietly vanished. Maybe he hadn't messed everything up yet. He gave a faint smile at her reaction, even if she was trying to hide it. Although her sudden hiccup made him slightly worried, her expression and the sudden change to a more cheerful song waned his concern.

The purpose of her diary was made pretty obvious even before she opened it. I mean, he knew she had to use something to directly communicate with people, right? As she predictably showed him what she had written, something rang. Erika. It was indeed a beautiful name, but it also screamed foreigner. Being raised in a country from which he had a very limited pespective of the outside world, he had no idea of where she could be from. Regardless, he could grasp most of what the first two sentences meant, even if the last one was completely alien. "Erika... That's a pretty name... Oh, do you have anywhere you need to go? I'm sorry for interrupting you on your way out." What an idiot! He had forgotten how disrespectful it was to simply hold people in place.

Erika Arndstson Alwin
Heroes of Tomorrow

From the Korean boy's speech, Erika realized that some form of class was about to be held soon; however, she wasn't exactly sure when and where. Of course, Erika was relatively new to the campus, so had yet to find out where the classes where in particular. Though the boy's interaction was amateur, he was at least innocent and just curious to make himself friend - something that Erika was lightly wanting to do as she proceeded to write down her reply on her diary.

"Ich bin mir noch nicht sicher, Herr. Aber ich habe noch von den anderen Studenten zu erfahren. Abgesehen davon, darf ich Sie etwas fragen? Bist du Japaner oder Koreaner? Falls Sie sich fragen, ich weiß mehr Japaner als Koreanisch." (lit. "I am not sure yet, mister. But I have yet to find out from the other students. Aside from that, may I ask you something? Are you Japanese or Korean? In case you're wondering, I know more Japanese than Korean.")

Just like Beethoven, Erika was blunt in her written words as much as Beethoven was in his own. From her times in the best schools that Erika was offered by her parents, she learned basic English and French, alongside Japanese and Italian - something that she intended learn as a way to give her a ticket into the 'fast lane' of top tier education. While she struggled in reading Japanese, and only knew how to write in hiragana and katakana, Erika can tell that Japanese and German had some things in common, especially the ability to make new words very easily.
Last edited by Kraicia on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’m the Republic of Kraicia, a theocratic Caucasus-based country. I also roleplay as Kraicia, an equally theocratic, albeit Future Tech, nation. I do not represent the Orthodox Church or any form of Caucasus nationalism.

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:08 pm

Kimura

As Kimura faced off with Luca, the boy that had the courage to interfere with the ongoing situation, Nika tried to get them to calm down and keep herself from getting hurt. And then a third person showed up, another one of the Young Guardians that filled this area. It wasn’t something that Kimura had planned for, but he used the appearance of the third person as a chance to break the standoff between him and Luca. “You made a mistake,” said, and when the beehive landed in front of him, he grabbed his hostage and took a flash step to the side; an unnaturally quick move that was almost like blinking to another spot by teleportation.

Judging the situation and making a quick decision that his hostage was now useless, he spun his prisoner around before thrusting the end of her katana into her, until he was sure that the life was leaving her body. Served her right for joining an organization like this, Kimura figured. The Guardians were no saints, regardless of what some people said about them, and Kimura knew that better than anyone. He could continue the fight with Luca, but that was pointless at this stage, and he simply pulled the pin on a frag grenade and tossed it after the fleeing Jackie before performing another flash step and appearing on the other side of the swarm.

Sheathing the katana, he stepped into an elevator that would take him directly to his destination, even if he hadn’t met up with Kana just yet like he was originally planning to at this point...
don't tread on me

Caruolinda
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Caruolinda » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:11 pm

Kraicia wrote:
Caruolinda wrote:Ki Yong-Jin

Erika Arndstson Alwin
Heroes of Tomorrow

From the Korean boy's speech, Erika realized that some form of class was about to be held soon; however, she wasn't exactly sure when and where. Of course, Erika was relatively new to the campus, so had yet to find out where the classes where in particular. Though the boy's interaction was amateur, he was at least innocent and just curious to make himself friend - something that Erika was lightly wanting to do as she proceeded to write down her reply on her diary.

"Ich bin mir noch nicht sicher, Herr. Aber ich habe noch von den anderen Studenten zu erfahren. Abgesehen davon, darf ich Sie etwas fragen? Bist du Japaner oder Koreaner? Falls Sie sich fragen, ich weiß mehr Japaner als Koreanisch." (lit. "I am not sure yet, mister. But I have yet to find out from the other students. Aside from that, may I ask you something? Are you Japanese or Korean? In case you're wondering, I know more Japanese than Korean.")

Ki Yong-Jin

It seemed like that would have been a perfect form of communication between the two if it wasn't for what he hyperbolically considered an alien language, although his limited knowledge of the outside world could make him guess that it was an European one, so he would have to rely entirely on similarities. As he read what she had written, he quickly figured out he probably wouldn't get the answer for his question, although there was something he thought he could understand: Japaner oder Koreaner. "Uh... Yes, I'm Korean. I hail from Wonsan, in the North." He said, engraving on his expression his slight confusion and how he had just guessed what he had read meant.

Forest State wrote:
(Image)
Kimura

As Kimura faced off with Luca, the boy that had the courage to interfere with the ongoing situation, Nika tried to get them to calm down and keep herself from getting hurt. And then a third person showed up, another one of the Young Guardians that filled this area. It wasn’t something that Kimura had planned for, but he used the appearance of the third person as a chance to break the standoff between him and Luca. “You made a mistake,” said, and when the beehive landed in front of him, he grabbed his hostage and took a flash step to the side; an unnaturally quick move that was almost like blinking to another spot by teleportation.

Judging the situation and making a quick decision that his hostage was now useless, he spun his prisoner around before thrusting the end of her katana into her, until he was sure that the life was leaving her body. Served her right for joining an organization like this, Kimura figured. The Guardians were no saints, regardless of what some people said about them, and Kimura knew that better than anyone. He could continue the fight with Luca, but that was pointless at this stage, and he simply pulled the pin on a frag grenade and tossed it after the fleeing Jackie before performing another flash step and appearing on the other side of the swarm.

Sheathing the katana, he stepped into an elevator that would take him directly to his destination, even if he hadn’t met up with Kana just yet like he was originally planning to at this point...

The grenade explosion came in quickly and unexpectedly, literally the last sound you would from a school-like building. He signalled to Erika and, without a second thought, Ki Yong-Jin rushed towards the origin of the blast. "What the fuck is this? An academy or a warzone?" He murmured to himself, tapping his Makarov pistol to make sure it was still there. He had never used it in the field before, even after months of operations on behalf of the DPRK, so the thought of doing so without a direct order surely frightened him.
Last edited by Caruolinda on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Mason
Jack was inspecting his AK when he heard the BOOM of the grenade going off. A loud "FUCK" came from him he sprang up grabbing his AK and looked around at his team. "You there furry transform into something useful and get to the stairwell before us and asses the situation the rest of you on me." He loaded his AK and pulled the charging hammer back loading a round a d then pulled the safety down to semi auto and started to run towards the exit.

Once he was out he saw a Nork and what looked like a small girl were standing smoke starting to come down from the stairwell calmly Mason ran up. "Hey Supreme leader I want you to take the girl and move into the cafe and get anyone else who is not following me into their as well."
Last edited by Wysten on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984
GENERATION 15: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kraicia » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:54 pm

Caruolinda wrote:
Kraicia wrote:
Erika Arndstson Alwin
Heroes of Tomorrow

Ki Yong-Jin

It seemed like that would have been a perfect form of communication between the two if it wasn't for what he hyperbolically considered an alien language, although his limited knowledge of the outside world could make him guess that it was an European one, so he would have to rely entirely on similarities. As he read what she had written, he quickly figured out he probably wouldn't get the answer for his question, although there was something he thought he could understand: Japaner oder Koreaner. "Uh... Yes, I'm Korean. I hail from Wonsan, in the North." He said, engraving on his expression his slight confusion and how he had just guessed what he had read meant.

Forest State wrote:
(Image)
Kimura

The grenade explosion came in quickly and unexpectedly, literally the last sound you would from a school-like building. He signalled to Erika and, without a second thought, Ki Yong-Jin rushed towards the origin of the blast. "What the fuck is this? An academy or a warzone?" He murmured to himself, tapping his Makarov pistol to make sure it was still there. He had never used it in the field before, even after months of operations on behalf of the DPRK, so the thought of doing so without a direct order surely frightened him.

Erika Arndstson Alwin
Heroes of Tomorrow

"Nordkorea?" Erika pondered to herself in thought, suddenly stopping her music. The violins especially had screeched to a halt at an obnoxious high pitch - which could definitely hurt some people's ears for a moment as well as getting their attention. Though at the same time, before she could confirm Ki's ethnicity, an explosion erupted somewhere in the school, which immediately made Erika do something unexpected.

Hoping to transition some of the bystanders' ears into the melody of music, Erika's glyph under her feet changed to play 'Can Can' (by Offenbach). The violins playing once more on their own a couple times before the jingling sound of the triangle instrument joined in, following along with the violins repeating themselves before the music began. It's showtime again - just like the day she awoken and got her revenge three years after her fateful day on the train.

Following along with Ki, Erika put her diary away and replaced it with her musical conductor baton in her left hand. Being so intelligent and unique for a musical prodigy, Erika was left-handed in everything. Also, being that she was in Japanese loafers, she could keep up with Ki and anyone else who were on their way to the site of the explosion in the academy; hopefully no one was hurt...

Caruolinda
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Caruolinda » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:34 pm

Kraicia wrote:
Caruolinda wrote:Ki Yong-Jin

Erika Arndstson Alwin
Heroes of Tomorrow

"Nordkorea?" Erika pondered to herself in thought, suddenly stopping her music. The violins especially had screeched to a halt at an obnoxious high pitch - which could definitely hurt some people's ears for a moment as well as getting their attention. Though at the same time, before she could confirm Ki's ethnicity, an explosion erupted somewhere in the school, which immediately made Erika do something unexpected.

Hoping to transition some of the bystanders' ears into the melody of music, Erika's glyph under her feet changed to play 'Can Can' (by Offenbach). The violins playing once more on their own a couple times before the jingling sound of the triangle instrument joined in, following along with the violins repeating themselves before the music began. It's showtime again - just like the day she awoken and got her revenge three years after her fateful day on the train.

Following along with Ki, Erika put her diary away and replaced it with her musical conductor baton in her left hand. Being so intelligent and unique for a musical prodigy, Erika was left-handed in everything. Also, being that she was in Japanese loafers, she could keep up with Ki and anyone else who were on their way to the site of the explosion in the academy; hopefully no one was hurt...

Ki wasn't surprised at Erika following along. He didn't know her abilities other than the fact that they were related to music, so he was really eager to see what she could do. Coming to think of it, he hadn't told her anything about his own abilities yet, so he at least he hoped she didn't expect anything fascinating.

Wysten wrote:Mason
Jack was inspecting his AK when he heard the BOOM of the grenade going off. A loud "FUCK" came from him he sprang up grabbing his AK and looked around at his team. "You there furry transform into something useful and get to the stairwell before us and asses the situation the rest of you on me." He loaded his AK and pulled the charging hammer back loading a round a d then pulled the safety down to semi auto and started to run towards the exit.

Once he was out he saw a Nork and what looked like a small girl were standing smoke starting to come down from the stairwell calmly Mason ran up. "Hey Supreme leader I want you to take the girl and move into the cafe and get anyone else who is not following me into their as well."

The nickname that had just been given to him was not appeasing at all, but he didn't have time to think that. At least he hoped the guy didn't know his nationality for some fucked up reason.

"We are fine, I don't think either of us needs to head back to the cafeteria." He said with a confident expression and took his Makarov pistol from his waist for a mere show but kept his finger outside the trigger zone, demonstrating some discipline, putting the gun back where it was moments after. Knowing that the explosion had been indoors, he knew it was not safe to enter directly through the main entrance, so Ki finally got to use his abilities.

"I'm going up to see if I can find any information from the outside." He said to both Erika and the unknown guy that was armed to the teeth instants before getting on climbing the building's outer wall, using the tiniest of inconsistencies, gaps, irregularities overall to continue making his way to the top, which was made ridiculously easy with his ability. Hell, he managed to balance himself so well it was almost like gravity did not affect him. In no-time, he found himself on the rooftop. He hadn't done this in a couple of weeks or so, and it felt great to actually practice what he liked the most once again.

The wind blew on his face more freely at this height, a sensation he enjoyed. After taking a deep breath, he ran his way on the rooftop itself and hanged on its ledge right above his own room's window, located on the top floor, dropping on and lifting it, easily entering his own room from the outside. A piece of cake it had been. Ki made sure to keep the window open, given that he didn't know what he was going to encounter and a escape route would come in handy. Ever so sneaky, he stealthily walked to his door and opened it from his inside and into the hallway, peeking his head out for a moment.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:21 am

Edward "Ted" Tomlinson
"Great, trouble..." Ted muttered before his atoms deconstructed to teleport to his room. He pulls the top drawer of his nightstand revealing two pistols, there holsters, and several ammo cartridges. He didn't have anywhere else two put them, but this allowed him to quickly grab his firearms. A careless choice done good. He loaded his pistols, attached his holster, and shoved ammo cartridges into his coat. After that was sorted he teleported back to where he last saw Mason.

After teleporting near the stairwell where he had predicted Mason to be. He was just in time to hear a relatively insensitive comment. Deciding not to comment on the matter; he pulls out his pistols prepared to engage in combat. As he awaits Masons orders, since he is likely the most military oriented people.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kraicia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:28 am

Caruolinda wrote:
Kraicia wrote:
Erika Arndstson Alwin
Heroes of Tomorrow

Ki wasn't surprised at Erika following along. He didn't know her abilities other than the fact that they were related to music, so he was really eager to see what she could do. Coming to think of it, he hadn't told her anything about his own abilities yet, so he at least he hoped she didn't expect anything fascinating.

The nickname that had just been given to him was not appeasing at all, but he didn't have time to think that. At least he hoped the guy didn't know his nationality for some fucked up reason.

"We are fine, I don't think either of us needs to head back to the cafeteria." He said with a confident expression and took his Makarov pistol from his waist for a mere show but kept his finger outside the trigger zone, demonstrating some discipline, putting the gun back where it was moments after. Knowing that the explosion had been indoors, he knew it was not safe to enter directly through the main entrance, so Ki finally got to use his abilities.

"I'm going up to see if I can find any information from the outside." He said to both Erika and the unknown guy that was armed to the teeth instants before getting on climbing the building's outer wall, using the tiniest of inconsistencies, gaps, irregularities overall to continue making his way to the top, which was made ridiculously easy with his ability. Hell, he managed to balance himself so well it was almost like gravity did not affect him. In no-time, he found himself on the rooftop. He hadn't done this in a couple of weeks or so, and it felt great to actually practice what he liked the most once again.

The wind blew on his face more freely at this height, a sensation he enjoyed. After taking a deep breath, he ran his way on the rooftop itself and hanged on its ledge right above his own room's window, located on the top floor, dropping on and lifting it, easily entering his own room from the outside. A piece of cake it had been. Ki made sure to keep the window open, given that he didn't know what he was going to encounter and a escape route would come in handy. Ever so sneaky, he stealthily walked to his door and opened it from his inside and into the hallway, peeking his head out for a moment.

(+)

Holy Tedalonia wrote:

Edward "Ted" Tomlinson
"Great, trouble..." Ted muttered before his atoms deconstructed to teleport to his room. He pulls the top drawer of his nightstand revealing two pistols, there holsters, and several ammo cartridges. He didn't have anywhere else two put them, but this allowed him to quickly grab his firearms. A careless choice done good. He loaded his pistols, attached his holster, and shoved ammo cartridges into his coat. After that was sorted he teleported back to where he last saw Mason.

After teleporting near the stairwell where he had predicted Mason to be. He was just in time to hear a relatively insensitive comment. Deciding not to comment on the matter; he pulls out his pistols prepared to engage in combat. As he awaits Masons orders, since he is likely the most military oriented people.

Erika Arndstson Alwin
Heroes of Tomorrow

Erika felt a boost in speed and thinking power as she followed Ki towards the staircase, where are military-like person awaited. The song 'Can Can' was obviously doing something to her that allowed her to retain a higher level of thinking and speed, which eventually earned her a rather nasty translation from the military-like person (Mason; though she doesn't know his name yet). Apparently, while Erika only knew basic English, she can tell that this military man said something rather distasteful to Ki, referring to his affiliation to the North Korean leadership title.

While the nasty translation barely budged Erika from the outside as she eventually saw Ki disappear from sight, she could only nod at the military person discretely before a new presence caught her by slight surprise. Someone else (Edward) had teleported next to Erika, and this immediately caused the violins in the song to go fortissimo for a moment before quickly descending back to a more bearable volume moments ago. That person who teleported out of nowhere (Edward) almost earned themselves a brief bout of deafness had the violins been playing for a few more seconds; however, Erika only shrugged it off with sigh before reverting her attention to the military person (Mason) - awaiting for his commands and hopefully not distastefully telling her to shut her music off like it was rap music (one of the four 'vile' musics she hates with a passion).

Reutoa
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:25 am

Leo "Harry" MacRose

Leo quickly gets up at the sound of a grenade going off unexpectedly. Then following Mason's order Leo tranformed into a Wolf and ran down the Hallway to the Stairway, seeing nothing dangerous Leo looked back and said it was Clear. Maintaining his current transformation until Ordered to do otherwise
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History to be a Teacher, Former Campaign Aide, aspiring pescatarian

WELD 2020
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:50 am

Mason
Seeing the Korean take off Jack muttered "Fucking Civies" under his breath. "Alright the rest of you stay behind me as we go up and do not fire a shot before I give the word understand,and who the fuck is playing music?" He looked over to a girl and some classical music was playing. He shook his head he had to focus quickly he pounded up the stairs the smoke started to clear a bit as he got to the second floor and stopped right before he walked into the room taking a few deep breaths and walked in. "Friendlies coming in Friendlies coming in." He started to sweep the room on the floor two woman were on the ground one had blood coming from her abdomen and another one who what looked like had shrapnel digging into her lower body. "Please Lord Jesus let me save one." Said quietly he continued sweeping the room. "Clear!!" He yelled quickly he knelt down and started to look at the woman who bleeding from her abdomen. Quickly he took off her shirt and weant to feel for a pulse he felt a weak one but one none the less. "You two pistols put pressure on her fucking wound I am going to go make a stretcher." He stood up dropping his AK next to her and darted down the hallway until he reached the first dorm room. He then put all of his body weight into it and he felt it give way going into the room he flipped the mattress and started to break the center of each board tearing them off. Next he started to pull the two equal lenghted metal bars that held the boards in place he tore them off ignoring the blood he spilling on the bars. Next he ran over to the mattress and tore off the sheets then he went over to the bars tying the sheets to each corner testing if it sagged or if the knots lessened it didn't. He stood up and rolled it up like a scroll and darted down the hallway. "Doc Holiday how is she holding up?"(Ted)
Last edited by Wysten on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:50 am

Alexa Grace
Once the sound of a grenade went off, Alexa would jump in her seat and glance at Jack Frost. "Uh...I'm going to go check that out," she said before grabbing her book (can't leave behind the demon book) and running to the sound of the grenade. Wolf boy and the guy with the AK, both of them who's names she didn't know, were going up to the sound as well. It was then that she thought she should probably have brought a few more books with her than just the demon book.

After some point, Alexa ran into a hallway full of...full of... "Bees?" Alexa blinked and stared intently at these bees. "Uh...I don't have anything for bees." She muttered as she hugged her book tightly against her chest.
RP Types I Enjoy: God RPs (anything involving deities), alt history, medieval.
Just call me Sahara
Feel free to telegram me whenever you want. I'd love to chat!

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:11 am

Seeing the Korean take off Jack muttered "Fucking Civies" under his breath. "Alright the rest of you stay behind me as we go up and do not fire a shot before I give the word understand,and who the fuck is playing music?" He looked over to a girl and some classical music was playing. He shook his head he had to focus quickly he pounded up the stairs the smoke started to clear a bit as he got to the second floor and stopped right before he walked into the room taking a few deep breaths and walked in. "Friendlies coming in Friendlies coming in." He started to sweep the room on the floor two woman were on the ground one had blood coming from her abdomen and another one who what looked like had shrapnel digging into her lower body. "Please Lord Jesus let me save one." Said quietly he continued sweeping the room. "Clear!!" He yelled quickly he knelt down and started to look at the woman who bleeding from her abdomen. Quickly he took off her shirt and weant to feel for a pulse he felt a weak one but one none the less. "You two pistols put pressure on her fucking wound I am going to go make a stretcher." He stood up dropping his AK next to her and darted down the hallway until he reached the first dorm room. He then put all of his body weight into it and he felt it give way going into the room he flipped the mattress and started to break the center of each board tearing them off. Next he started to pull the two equal lenghted metal bars that held the boards in place he tore them off ignoring the blood he spilling on the bars. Next he ran over to the mattress and tore off the sheets then he went over to the bars tying the sheets to each corner testing if it sagged or if the knots lessened it didn't. He stood up and rolled it up like a scroll and darted down the hallway. "Doc Holiday how is she holding up?"(Ted)

Slipping the pistols into his pocket, Edward teleports next to the injured women. His atoms reconstructed themselves bringing Edward from point A to point B. He wasn't strong enough to to tear of a piece of his cloths to safely cover the wound, nor did he have any sort of small cloth. He took off his coat (placing it to the side) and took of his shirt, using it as a wound cover. Acknowledging that it might be be uncomfortable without his shirt, however determining that his situation was not one to debate; he covered the wound with his coat.

He wasn't a doctor nor really skilled in medical training, and he didn't expect he could really tell what's going on other than wound is deep. Upon hearing Masons remark he quickly responds, "I don't think she's holding up well, but I think she'll live. I'm only guessing. Perhaps we can use Jude's power to heal her?"
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:19 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:

Slipping the pistols into his pocket, Edward teleports next to the injured women. His atoms reconstructed themselves bringing Edward from point A to point B. He wasn't strong enough to to tear of a piece of his cloths to safely cover the wound, nor did he have any sort of small cloth. He took off his coat (placing it to the side) and took of his shirt, using it as a wound cover. Acknowledging that it might be be uncomfortable without his shirt, however determining that his situation was not one to debate; he covered the wound with his coat.

He wasn't a doctor nor really skilled in medical training, and he didn't expect he could really tell what's going on other than wound is deep. Upon hearing Masons remark he quickly responds, "I don't think she's holding up well, but I think she'll live. I'm only guessing. Perhaps we can use Jude's power to heal her?"

"Negative she needs to see a doctor now else she is not making now Doc help me get her on the streacher I don't have time to talk." He slung his AK on his shoulder taking her feet he said. "On my word we are going to put her om the stretcher and grab her by shoudlers."
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:37 am

Wysten wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Slipping the pistols into his pocket, Edward teleports next to the injured women. His atoms reconstructed themselves bringing Edward from point A to point B. He wasn't strong enough to to tear of a piece of his cloths to safely cover the wound, nor did he have any sort of small cloth. He took off his coat (placing it to the side) and took of his shirt, using it as a wound cover. Acknowledging that it might be be uncomfortable without his shirt, however determining that his situation was not one to debate; he covered the wound with his coat.

Edward "Ted" Tomlinson
"Negative she needs to see a doctor now else she is not making now Doc help me get her on the streacher I don't have time to talk." He slung his AK on his shoulder taking her feet he said. "On my word we are going to put her om the stretcher and grab her by shoudlers."

As Mason spoke, Edward finished tying his shirt, so the shirt would stay firmly on the wound. He quickly grabbed his coat and wore it, leaving it unzipped. He grabs the women's shoulders, and they begun to lift. Edward asked aloud, "who the hell gave her that wound?"
Last edited by Holy Tedalonia on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:47 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Wysten wrote:Edward "Ted" Tomlinson

As Mason spoke, Edward finished tying his shirt, so the shirt would stay firmly on the wound. He quickly grabbed his coat and wore it, leaving it unzipped. He grabs the women's shoulders, and they begun to lift. Edward asked aloud, "who the hell gave her that wound?"

"Doesn't matter focus Doc one thing at a time don't stop don't think." He lifted her up and set her on the sheet and picked up his side "Follow me and try and keep up." He quickly while making sure the woman didn't fall off he descended down the stairs and started to pick up the pass once he hit level ground.
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:56 am

Wysten wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:As Mason spoke, Edward finished tying his shirt, so the shirt would stay firmly on the wound. He quickly grabbed his coat and wore it, leaving it unzipped. He grabs the women's shoulders, and they begun to lift. Edward asked aloud, "who the hell gave her that wound?"

"Doesn't matter focus Doc one thing at a time don't stop don't think." He lifted her up and set her on the sheet and picked up his side "Follow me and try and keep up." He quickly while making sure the woman didn't fall off he descended down the stairs and started to pick up the pass once he hit level ground.

Edward "Ted" Tomlinson
The speed that Mason, and the women they were carrying was a lot for Edward to endure. He however tolerated it, since it was her life on the line. As they approached a near by exit he asked, "so when are we going to call the ambulance? From what I recalled no-one called them."
Last edited by Holy Tedalonia on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Wysten wrote: "Doesn't matter focus Doc one thing at a time don't stop don't think." He lifted her up and set her on the sheet and picked up his side "Follow me and try and keep up." He quickly while making sure the woman didn't fall off he descended down the stairs and started to pick up the pass once he hit level ground.

Edward "Ted" Tomlinson
The speed that Mason, and the women they were carrying was a lot for Edward to endure. He however tolerated it, since it was her life on the line. As they approached a near by exit he asked, "so when are we going to call the ambulance? From what I recalled no-one called them."

"A place like this they probably have a full blown hospital." He turned a corner and saw a sign that said "Infirmary" he turned right and kicked the door. The wooden door slammed open the door falling back hitting the wall with a giant BANG. The doctors and nurses were at first standing around relaxing but the minute Mason barged in they walked towards him before they had time to ask him what happened he said. "Lower abdomen knife wound massive blood loss." He said to the docters they nodded and showed him to the bed to put her on. "Hey Doc we are going to slide her on the bed hooah?"
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:29 pm

Wysten wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Edward "Ted" Tomlinson

"A place like this they probably have a full blown hospital." He turned a corner and saw a sign that said "Infirmary" he turned right and kicked the door. The wooden door slammed open the door falling back hitting the wall with a giant BANG. The doctors and nurses were at first standing around relaxing but the minute Mason barged in they walked towards him before they had time to ask him what happened he said. "Lower abdomen knife wound massive blood loss." He said to the docters they nodded and showed him to the bed to put her on. "Hey Doc we are going to slide her on the bed hooah?"

Edward "Ted" Tomlinson
"Right," Edward said. They quickly, but also carefully slide her onto the bed. After that Edward let go of the handles and walked out of the Infirmary to take a much needed break as he waited for Mason to finish up in there. He decided on sticking with Mason rather than going off on his own. Clearly tagging a two man group who be ideal, since this foe their dealing with already got one of them. As he thought on in on he got into a deep thought process only to be broken when the door nearby him opened.

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:34 pm

As the noise of the battle heated up and more people noticed that something was awry, the people at the head of the Guardians headquarters security team finally took note and triggered a lockdown. The anti air guns around the property were put on alert, the gates and checkpoints were all closed down, and guards were sent towards the place of the disturbance and to the courtyards outside of the main building itself. The secondary buildings, which housed extra staff that didn’t fit into the main one, were also closed down and put under guard. If any intruders were hiding there, they would have a hard time breaking out.

The security team, however, missed the fact that there were two more intruders. There was, of course, Kana, who was still in the cafeteria with everyone who was wondering what was going on, but there was also a third intruder that had slipped under the radar completely. Huan Kondo wasn’t noticed by the guards despite her unusual outfit, because they were more focused on getting to the site of the grenade explosion and preventing anyone else from entering through the perimeter. They didn’t notice as a girl with weapons hanging on her back and waist approached the southwards facing anti air gun, applying explosives to the back of it and getting a good distance away before pressing a small trigger button.

The second explosion would be heard throughout the headquarters grounds, but the one who had caused it was already on the move by the time it happened. The goal here was to head inside rather than outside, where there were a smaller amount of guards and where Kimura would soon need help reaching his target. One group of guards spotted Huan when she was entering the building, but she raised a quick shield around herself and watched the bullets deflect or disintegrate on contact. She raised her rifle and fired her own spray as a counter, taking out three or four guards and then lowering the shield and dashing into the building.

She entered an elevator and went to the highest floor that she could go, but cursed when she realized that wasn’t the right floor. No, she’d have to take a different one the rest of the way up, and she wasn’t certain where that elevator actually was. She started down the hallway with her weapon drawn, looking to link up with Kimura and secure the area for the impromptu meeting that was going to go down soon… If Kana could nab Vivian and meet with them despite the lockdown.

Lyev Tataryn

The thief was tailing the strange maid ever since she emerged from the elevator, moving lightly behind her and not making a sound as he did. Her sudden appearance likely had to do with the two explosions that had been heard at the headquarters, and while Lyev wasn’t heading for a fight just yet, his instincts told him that it would be a good move to figure out more about who this person was, before the guards showed up with their armed response to the intrusion.

“You look lost,” he called out to her, finally getting her attention even though she didn’t hear his footsteps. Immediately, she reached for the shotgun that was at her waist, taking a pot shot at him that he would see coming and avoid the spread of. She fired another shot, and he leapt off of the wall to narrowly get out of the spread. The girl was reloading, and Lyev reached to his waist and hurled a pair of kunia to her. Surprisingly, they were simply deflected off of a barrier that was hardly visible, marked only by a faint reddish glow. Some kind of forcefield.

She was getting ready to take a third shot at him, but he ran off of the wall again and took a chance with trying to jump through the forcefield. Of course, the assumption was that organic matter would pass through, while objects like weapons would be stopped. That assumption was correct, fortunately, and he landed just behind her as the third shot went off and caused his hearing to blank out for a moment. The girl swung the shotgun around and whacked him in the head with the barrel, knocking him onto his back, and he raised his empty hands in the air as she leveled it towards him.

“You’re just going to shoot someone that knows this place? I’m not trying to fight, I just want to know what you’re looking for-”

“You’re not one of the Guardians?”

“My loyalties don’t always lie with them. And I like to keep tabs on what else is out there. If you’re the one behind the explosions, you must be working with some powerful people, so who are they?”

“Why would I tell the enemy?”

“Because this enemy knows the paths for you to get out of here alive.”

Huan lowered the shotgun, nodding slightly and examining the black clad thief in front of her. He did look like someone that wasn’t a typical Guardian, after all… “Alright, well…” she started.
don't tread on me

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse