NATION

PASSWORD

Heroes Of Tomorrow (IC | Superhero)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Forest State wrote:
(Image)
Evan Riley

“I know it looks like I’m a weightlifter or something, but most of the time in the field, I just sit behind shields. That’s what I can do, create forcefields that block bullets and whatever else. Didn’t always have that power, but that’s the wonders of science,” he said with a chuckle, taking in her awkwardness and feeling a bit more at ease himself. It was nice not being the only one that wasn’t great with formal events like this, and talking to new people. “And you? I’m sure whatever ability you have is more impressive than mine.”

"Shields are very impressive! I wish I was that safe. I can see into the future and when the moon is up I pretty much become a superhuman; faster, stronger, smarter, I don't age or get tired, the whole deal. Obviously I don't get better in social situations, as you can probably tell. And yes, I do know what you are about to ask me. Yes, no, no, and ice cream." Anika smiles at Evan, feeling more comfortable. "Do you want to get something to drink? I think they have non-alcoholic beverages somewhere around here . . ."
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:22 pm

"Choris de Ignotis"
Kachina, Child of the Occulta Vulgares
A Music Hall, Tokyo, Japan

"Sorry... close, but not there." Kachina said, "Kachina. The spelling is similar but with a ka at the front. Though good try... Wait, you have an idea who I am? I didn't think people paid attention to me since... well, I haven't really made any friends... Mainly because I find everything a little much. Anyways, what's your name?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:06 pm

Evan Riley

“Eh? I’d ask what ice cream has to do with it, but if you say so…” Riley replies, with another brief chuckle, still feeling more at ease. “It’s not always fun being the one who has to make the shields, it just means having people constantly shooting at you, but yeah, I know what you mean,” he added. “I could always try to snatch a bottle of wine, I saw someone else do that. Or we can just get soda or something. Either way sounds fine to me.”

Brianna Gallagher

Brianna blushed slightly in embarrassment after getting the name wrong, and made a mental note on how to pronounce it. Not that her pronunciation would be exactly the same as the right one, anyway, because of her thick Irish accent. And right now, she was also slurring her words, making her slightly hard to understand compared to usually. “Ah, I see. And I recognized you because I make a point to remember everyone’s name. Everyone that’s in classes with me, at least. Makes it easier to make friends. My name’s Brianna, but everyone just calls me Bri. Or sometimes, the Dragon.”
don't tread on me

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Forest State wrote:
(Image)
Evan Riley

“Eh? I’d ask what ice cream has to do with it, but if you say so…” Riley replies, with another brief chuckle, still feeling more at ease. “It’s not always fun being the one who has to make the shields, it just means having people constantly shooting at you, but yeah, I know what you mean,” he added. “I could always try to snatch a bottle of wine, I saw someone else do that. Or we can just get soda or something. Either way sounds fine to me.”

"Soda is fine. What's your favourite kind? I find that I am partial to Pepsi, but I wouldn't turn down a Coke." Anika begins searching for a waiter carrying a tray of drinks. "I know I saw one of the waiters carrying a tray of those skinny glasses . . . what are they called? Flutes? Anyway, erm . . . so. Shields. I get that it could be tiring to always be the guy people shoot at. I would be terrified. I can't imagine what it must be like in the field. What kind of missions have you been on? I hear that that mission to Hong Kong went poorly. Were you on it?" Stop talking so fast, act natural. Oh, like any of this is natural? Shut up. Fine! See if I care that you can't even hold a decent conversation with a charming guy!
Last edited by Auphelia on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

SC #307

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Reuss-Lippe
Envoy

Founded: Oct 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Reuss-Lippe » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:57 pm

Forest State wrote:Tee Gallagher was hardly dressed formally, wearing a dangerously short skirt and a white cropped top that was matching. It was definitely meant to attract others. She was near the back of the room, holding and drinking from a bottle of wine that she had managed to take from the drinks table when nobody was looking. The argument with her cousin and her new friend from three days ago was still in the forefront of her mind, and the drinking was helping her to forget about her damaged ego, at least.

Sebastian Auger

It had been a rough couple of weeks for the Guardians, they had botched two enemy confrontations in a row. This Resulted in multiple casualties, and them becoming the laughing stock of the world, or at least on the internet. The Guardians needed a breather, some time to get away from it all, and just relax. Lucky for them they were blessed with one, unfortunately it had come in the form of an awards ceremony. It wasn't the most ideal, but it was some time off nonetheless and the Guardians weren't going to let this pass, not that they even had a choice anyways.

Standing in the center of the room in semi-formal clothing, Sebastian began to regret ever coming. Sebastian hated giant social gatherings. They made him feel claustrophobic at times, especially when a room is packed with people. Unfortunately for Sebastian, his claustrophobia began to kick in. He began to sweat, eventually it evolved into shortness of small bouts of hyperventilation. Not wanting to cause a scene and make himself look like a fool, he began making his way to the back of the room. Slowly Pushing his through the crowd of people, he began to make his way to the corner of the room. Finally making his way to the back of the room, he pressed his back up against the wall and took off his jacket.

Sebastian was not anti-social by any means, he could interact with people just fine. When it came to large scale parties & gatherings, just being on the outside of things like crowds put him at ease. It took him a few minutes, but eventually be managed to calm himself and catch his breath. He still was nervous, but it didn't handicap him on the level claustrophobia did. Deciding to put his mind to other things, Sebastian decided to do some people-watching and possibly strike up a conversation. Possibly even take things a bit further, depending on how things go.

Looking around the room, the first person to catch his eye was a redhead girl drinking from a wine bottle relatively close to him. She stuck out like a sore thumb and completely steered off the semi-formal atmosphere in the room. She was wearing a white crop top and a short skirt, eye candy for any male in the room. Especially for Sebastian, who decided he had nothing to lose by approaching her.

“Think you could pass that bottle of yours ? Best to do something i enjoy and drink the night away, rather than spend another minute in the crowd.”
Last edited by Reuss-Lippe on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

R.I.P Main Acount - Ratte | Original Post Count - 1856

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kraicia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:07 pm

Z1

Z1 was fascinated how humans worked, especially in social gatherings like this music hall. Apparently, the Guardians has been through some extremely unfortunate times, which included some casualties and a failed mission. Unfortunately, Z1 has since been wanting to find out what has happened, since she had been going solo ever since her arrival; however, it donned on her that her little encounter with the Indian female said otherwise.

Even so, the hyper-advanced clockwork-dieselpunk was alone once again despite the crowds of people around her. She was still dressed in her ordinary white coat, pants, boots, and blue fur lined ‘feldmutze’, which unsurprisingly made her stand out to some observant people. Mostly everyone was wearing formal gowns and tuxedos, while some others had donned hastily prepped or purchased clothing that did not seem to match well with the formality in the music hall.

Z1 was no exception despite the fact that she didn’t bother to change; however, that was for good reasons only she knew well. While a terrible liar due to the absoluteness of her mechanical computer, Z1 could at least tell anyone that she couldn’t afford formal clothing; however, what she couldn’t tell anyone was the fact that she was a machine. If she was an ordinary android, that wouldn’t be a problem since androids/robots are not uncommon in an age of advanced computer technologies, but Z1 wasn’t part of that technological trend...

Z1 was made of clockwork machinery and parts, which can certainly frighten somebody if they studied Z1 for a little bit. The only reason why nobody is so curious about Z1 is the fact that she has synthetic skin on top of inconel plating, thereby hiding her true mechanical robotic form; however, if the room were to go completely silent, Z1’s clockwork internals can be heard with careful or sharp hearing. So, it was best to remain silent for now...at least for Z1.

Thankful, nobody quite noticevthat she didn’t bother to get anything to eat or drink, all because no one knew that she was a machine not a living biological entity. She hoped no one would notice, not when she took a seat and opened her diary again to log in her surroundings. Once again, her cursive German handwriting filled the liked spaces in her diary - very much reminiscent of an 18th century scribe writing a beautiful parchment book of literature in Old German.

Her thoughts were now largely diverted upon her handwriting, never mind that she was now silencing her surroundings. While she was still aware of anyone walking behind or around her, Z1 wanted peace and tranquility amid the crowds of people, even though it was a formal social gathering. Still, the German humanoid clockwork-dieselpuni construct didn’t hesitate to document the events taking place at the music hall in her diary...
I’m the Republic of Kraicia, a theocratic Caucasus-based country. I also roleplay as Kraicia, an equally theocratic, albeit Future Tech, nation. I do not represent the Orthodox Church or any form of Caucasus nationalism.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:24 pm

Kraicia wrote:Her thoughts were now largely diverted upon her handwriting, never mind that she was now silencing her surroundings. While she was still aware of anyone walking behind or around her, Z1 wanted peace and tranquility amid the crowds of people, even though it was a formal social gathering. Still, the German humanoid clockwork-dieselpuni construct didn’t hesitate to document the events taking place at the music hall in her diary...

"Do you hear something?" Anika suddenly interrupted Evan as they were walking towards a waiter who had some sort of brown soda. All night she had been slowly gaining power, and now she could hear something off. There was the swishing and rustling of clothes, the clinking of glasses, scuffling of shoes and the many beating hearts. But amidst this she noticed a strange . . . ticking sound. "There's some sort of ticking. Tick, tick . . . do you hear it? It doesn't sound like a wristwatch. Say, let's forget about those drinks and investigate! Maybe it's a bomb and we can be heroes. Or, we could tell someone and let the proper channels know. Oh, watch out!" Anika lunged forward and grabbed a serving tray from a waiter a second before they tripped and fell down. After helping the waiter up and giving back the tray (minus two cups of soda), Anika resumed talking to Evan.

"Well, we have our drinks! Now, what do you think we should do? It might take me a while to locate the source of the ticking, and if it's a bomb shouldn't we tell someone right away? Or would that just make the bomber activate the bomb immediately? Or is it not a bomb and I'm just over reacting? I'm so sorry for rambling but now I'm scared and what should we do am I just imagining the ticking because I can't handle a conversation not to say that you aren't charming because you are and nice as well and now I ave to stop rambling or you'll never get a word in." Anika takes a deep breathe. "So what do you think we should do?"

SC #307

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:26 pm

Music Hall Putsch

Arriving at the music hall, Viola stepped out of the car she had acquired for the trip as she quickly checked her gun before hiding it. She had come to the event in her regular clothes, claiming that they were already formal enough as Cain stepped out next to her, pendulum hanging at the side of his belt as they both walked into the hall. Upon entrance, they went their separate ways as Viola went to mingle with the other guardians to try to network with them, while Cain was camping near the alcohol table as he began to take a drink every time someone wasn't looking.

Hovering into the room, Aenoa looked at her watch as she looked around before finding who she needed to find. "Ms Ai!" She called out to Ai, hovering over before finally standing on the ground as she bowed slightly. "I'll make this fast. My name is Aenoa, I've been sent to the base at Saitama under executive orders from the council to investigate the recent deaths that have occurred in your past mission along with the major injuries. Besides that, I've also been dispatched here to follow a lead on truth serum and as such during my investigation i hope that you are willing to cooperate with me. Here's the authentication." She said, also passing her a letter that acted as proof of her statement.

Hearing something from one of the nearby guardians, or rather the young ones, Viola laughed as she slowly made her way to them. "Pleased to meet you, and for clarification that's not a bomb. Just another one of our guardians."
Last edited by Higher Japan on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Zyanica
Secretary

Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Zyanica » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:28 am

Yasha, Porphyrios - Sergeant 9th Infantry Division

New Member of The Guardians

The Arab-Filipino soldier who joined The Guardians was still dealing with everything and everyone new. For now, she chose to remain in her room. She fixed it up by unpacking. She placed her uniforms and her own civilian clothes in the cabinet while she left her weapons in a separate bag close to the bed. Ammunition was put on a table far from her bed and then her boots and shoes (for running and exercise) were placed near the door. She then got her lead rosary out, kissed the Cross three times and let the beads hang from the mirror.

A few days ago, she met a few people. She remembered the two Irish women and swore to herself in her mind that she would invite the one that she offended to a drink as an apology. She would also probably give her a small box of rifle and pistol rounds for whatever weapons that one used. She knew about the AR-15 but hoped that the pistol rounds would be a nice bonus if she didn't usually use pistols.

She also remembered the man who gave her a generous bottle of scotch. For that, she had to make up by giving him a bottle of something as well. If this country permitted her and if fate was kind enough, she would leave to find a nice liquor store and probably treat him to something from home. Maybe San Miguel would do him kindly. Or a Johnny Walker. Quite expensive, she noted, but at least it would do him right and her as well.

She sighed as she finished what she wanted to do to her room. At least she could leave it in a pair of khaki shorts, a belt for her pistols holster, a simple gray T shirt that stated her last name on the back and then that was it. She'd wear slippers but she probably didn't want to offend her hosts so she elected to wear her shoes. So now she went out, locked her room and placed the keys in her pockets and hoped that she could still make it to...whereever people were?
Last edited by Zyanica on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kraicia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:01 am

Auphelia wrote:
Kraicia wrote:Her thoughts were now largely diverted upon her handwriting, never mind that she was now silencing her surroundings. While she was still aware of anyone walking behind or around her, Z1 wanted peace and tranquility amid the crowds of people, even though it was a formal social gathering. Still, the German humanoid clockwork-dieselpuni construct didn’t hesitate to document the events taking place at the music hall in her diary...

"Do you hear something?" Anika suddenly interrupted Evan as they were walking towards a waiter who had some sort of brown soda. All night she had been slowly gaining power, and now she could hear something off. There was the swishing and rustling of clothes, the clinking of glasses, scuffling of shoes and the many beating hearts. But amidst this she noticed a strange . . . ticking sound. "There's some sort of ticking. Tick, tick . . . do you hear it? It doesn't sound like a wristwatch. Say, let's forget about those drinks and investigate! Maybe it's a bomb and we can be heroes. Or, we could tell someone and let the proper channels know. Oh, watch out!" Anika lunged forward and grabbed a serving tray from a waiter a second before they tripped and fell down. After helping the waiter up and giving back the tray (minus two cups of soda), Anika resumed talking to Evan.

"Well, we have our drinks! Now, what do you think we should do? It might take me a while to locate the source of the ticking, and if it's a bomb shouldn't we tell someone right away? Or would that just make the bomber activate the bomb immediately? Or is it not a bomb and I'm just over reacting? I'm so sorry for rambling but now I'm scared and what should we do am I just imagining the ticking because I can't handle a conversation not to say that you aren't charming because you are and nice as well and now I ave to stop rambling or you'll never get a word in." Anika takes a deep breathe. "So what do you think we should do?"

Higher Japan wrote:Music Hall Putsch

Arriving at the music hall, Viola stepped out of the car she had acquired for the trip as she quickly checked her gun before hiding it. She had come to the event in her regular clothes, claiming that they were already formal enough as Cain stepped out next to her, pendulum hanging at the side of his belt as they both walked into the hall. Upon entrance, they went their separate ways as Viola went to mingle with the other guardians to try to network with them, while Cain was camping near the alcohol table as he began to take a drink every time someone wasn't looking.

Hovering into the room, Aenoa looked at her watch as she looked around before finding who she needed to find. "Ms Ai!" She called out to Ai, hovering over before finally standing on the ground as she bowed slightly. "I'll make this fast. My name is Aenoa, I've been sent to the base at Saitama under executive orders from the council to investigate the recent deaths that have occurred in your past mission along with the major injuries. Besides that, I've also been dispatched here to follow a lead on truth serum and as such during my investigation i hope that you are willing to cooperate with me. Here's the authentication." She said, also passing her a letter that acted as proof of her statement.

Hearing something from one of the nearby guardians, or rather the young ones, Viola laughed as she slowly made her way to them. "Pleased to meet you, and for clarification that's not a bomb. Just another one of our guardians."

Z1

Z1 was writing in her diary while sitting at a table alone, though she didn't mind the loneliness after all. Learning and studying is her forte for an amazing humanoid construct of clockwork-dieselpunk machinery, unlike the other albeit ordinary kinds of robots whom can solve algorithms and and calculations at metaphorical lightspeeds. Nevertheless, Z1 was quiet and peaceful at her own activities...if not for one of her auditory receptors to pick a faint oddity to her right...

Stopping as soon as she completed the last word 'wunder' in her sentence, Z1 stopped her right hand smoothly yet abruptly - essentially freezing her hand in place before swiveling her head to the right. While Z1 had a synthetic skin covering inconel plating underneath, facial expressions were made possible by a complex system of levers and tiny hydraulics to contort the smallest movements in her face. Unfortunately, facial expressions were anything but diverse...

There were four basic facial expressions that Z1 could make for a mechanical machine like herself: neutral (default), happy, angry, and fear. Z1 can mixed two of these facial expressions together to create a limited amount of emotions - her new facial expression in response to the acoustic 'anomaly' became a mix of neutral and fear. Curiosity and confusion plastered upon Z1's new facial expression, with her eyebrows and mouth twitched slightly to correspond with a quiet sense of fear.

Her mouth was slightly slit open while her eyes were nearly wide open alongside her neutral eyebrows. Closing her diary along with the pencil, Z1 arose from her seat before walking slowly into the area where she heard the anomaly. While her left hand placed her diary in her handbag (on her right shoulder), Z1's mechanical receptors got to work in filtering out the surrounding ambiance and voices from this 'anomaly'; however, the source of the 'anomaly' came with a surprise...

This auditory 'anomaly' was not a strange sound, it was the voice of someone so familiar. Initially, as Z1 kept navigating casually amid the crowds of people, Z1 couldn't figure out why this person was so familiar; however, deep inside her mechanical computer, her penny-size metal memory disks were being sifted. In the span of seconds, like an automatic mechanical vinyl record player, her mechanical computer searched through the dozens of memory disks before retrieving one particular disk - which was just a an hour away from expiration.

Then, it occurred to Z1 as to what this voice belong to: that Indian female (Anika). At that same time, just as Z1 made the realization, the memories of how the Indian female looked and sounded struck Z1 like a eureka moment - instantly ridding of Z1's initially curious and confused facial expression with her default neutral facial expression. In addition, the Indian female in mind was eventually sighted in Z1's visual receptors (eyes) not too far away at a table with another person enjoying a nice drink together; however, the Indian female and her guest were not alone...
I’m the Republic of Kraicia, a theocratic Caucasus-based country. I also roleplay as Kraicia, an equally theocratic, albeit Future Tech, nation. I do not represent the Orthodox Church or any form of Caucasus nationalism.

Wysten
Minister

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:19 am

Frank
Frank walked in through the main doors the cold December air was being pushed aside by the buildings heaters. Frank stood a bit taller walking in his black tuxedo blended in with the dimly lit room. Pulling a flask from his coat pocket he took a swig and let the scotch run through him before sitting down at a table his back to the wall watching both exits he felt behind to his right hip his Glock was still there.
Famous qoutes
"Half the battle is fought on the OOC forums"
~ Albert Tzu, 1984
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your signature!
GENERATION 15: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Zyanica
Secretary

Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Zyanica » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:38 am

Wysten wrote:Frank
Frank walked in through the main doors the cold December air was being pushed aside by the buildings heaters. Frank stood a bit taller walking in his black tuxedo blended in with the dimly lit room. Pulling a flask from his coat pocket he took a swig and let the scotch run through him before sitting down at a table his back to the wall watching both exits he felt behind to his right hip his Glock was still there.

Just in time, Yasha made a turn and found him. She smiled when she saw him and told him

"Hi! You're the guy I met before. Thanks for helping me out. You're Frank, right? I guess I owe you a drink. So...uh..." She eyed his suit and said "Why are you dressed up? Did I miss something?"

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:51 am

Music Hall Putsch

Ai Jiang was looking at a watch and preparing to stand up and head to the back of the room as the plan would begin soon. Specifically, she had to meet with one person who was already on site, working with her to carry out the plan along with Bishamon. But she was stopped first by someone that was telling her about an investigation into the deaths in the Hong Kong mission… She paused, considering that. It really didn’t matter what happened in the investigation, because when she was in charge, she would have the power to dismiss anything that came from an investigation, anyway. She nodded. “Alright, and good luck with that,” she said, before continuing to the back of the room.

As she exited the side room that the ceremony was being held in, she saw the man she was looking for, Ratko Jevremovic, wearing the black fatigues that she expected of him. Most would think that he was security, but that wasn’t the case. He gave a brief salute to her, before looking around momentarily and then explaining the progress of the plan. “We have two vans in position. Just waiting on your distraction, really. We’ll come from the stage side while the second group enters through the B side, and my neutralization effects should aid you against those at the front of the room…” he stated, his voice trailing off. “So make sure that your end of the plan can hold up. Because I’m ready to do my part.”

“Don’t worry. It will.”

Tee Gallagher

Tee was still sulking a bit, thinking about the fight with her cousin, when she was approached by someone else. She raised an eyebrow and put on a soft smile, sizing up the boy who was probably attracted to her by her outfit and her bottle of wine. He wasn’t the greatest looking himself, but at this point, any company would do. Talking to someone would get her mind off of the fact that her ego was sore, and she was secretly hoping that she would impress someone by the end of the night and maybe keep the party going with them once the actual ceremony was over. The boy asked if she could pass the bottle, and she nodded and handed it over.

“Sure, little dude,” she said, chuckling to herself over the boy’s babyface. He probably couldn’t get any alcohol for himself, not legally anyway. Part of the reason why Tee had been able to snatch the bottle was because she was old enough to drink from it anyway. She handed it over and decided to mess with him a bit more, just to test his reaction and have a bit of fun. She reached for her phone and then purposely dropped it on the ground, giving her an excuse to bend over in front of him. “Don’t be afraid to look,” she added, low enough for only him to hear.

Evan Riley

“I was in Hong Kong, didn’t experience the worst of that, though. We got ambushed in a motel, I stayed in the lobby and set up a shield around the front instead of joining the others who decided it would be a good idea to rush outside. That’s where the casualties ended up coming from, so I guess I dodged a bullet on that-” explained Riley, before stopping at the interruption. When Anika mentioned a ticking sound, he went silent and spent a few seconds listening, picking up the same sound that she noticed. “Bombs don’t usually tick these days, do they? It sounds more like a clock. We could try to see what it actually is, if it’ll put your mind at ease,” he added, gesturing in the direction of Z1 and the ticking noise.
don't tread on me

Wysten
Minister

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:56 am

Zyanica wrote:
Wysten wrote:Frank

Just in time, Yasha made a turn and found him. She smiled when she saw him and told him

"Hi! You're the guy I met before. Thanks for helping me out. You're Frank, right? I guess I owe you a drink. So...uh..." She eyed his suit and said "Why are you dressed up? Did I miss something?"

"Oh this is a ceremony for someone." He pulled out his flask. "This is one of those fancy bars they don't serve the strong good stuff here have some. I must say you do look good." He tossed the small flask in her direction.
Famous qoutes
"Half the battle is fought on the OOC forums"
~ Albert Tzu, 1984
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your signature!
GENERATION 15: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:57 am

Segral wrote:Grant Miller

Since the shitshow that had become Hong Kong, Grant had been in a pretty disastrous state. Nobody would after watching what had happened. Some french girl had electrocuted people, shots were fired, poison gas was emitted, helicopters touched down, tear gas was thrown, riots were started, people were stabbed in various places, a shooter got killed by some Chinese nationalists, a guy got thrown out a window and they all rope climbed a helicopter to Macau.

All in half an hour.

The presence had weighed on his mind a lot. He couldn't unsee some of the things he had witnessed, like the girl who licked the blood off the knife, the stabbing and shootings, the people being trampled. It cropped up in his dreams, turning his shallow sleep into fitful nightmares, lurking at the corners of his mind. He couldn't shake that feeling that there was something he could've done to save them. As well, his bitter resentment of the Guardians started to grow. He kept thinking that the Guardians only cared about looking good, that they didn't care if one or ten if their trainees died, and this resentment only swelled when several trainees he had seen disappeared, mysteriously gone from the infirmary with no explanation, before returning the next day. The Guardians weren't villains, but they weren't heroes either.

So Grant wasn't exactly please when he was forced to attend a stupid Guardians ceremony, awards for people that didn't deserve them. He wasn't wearing any thing super fancy, as he didn't really own that stuff. He was wearing the nicest, cleanest shirt he could find, which happened to be a gray sweater. The sweater was nice and had a few buttons, so it worked. He was also wearing dark jeans he...borrowed from a store once and conveniently forgot to return, and a pair of slip-on shoes. All of this stuff was stolen. He had managed to comb and gel his hair into something acceptable, but he still looked pretty casual compared to everyone else.

He mostly walked around a bit, eating snacks here and there. If he was gonna sit through this shitfest, he might as well fill up. He casually strolled over to the drink table, and while no one was looking, grabbed a bottle of sake. Grinning to himself, he popped it open and took a quick swig before pouring some into a glass. Sipping, he decided to start people-watching. He noticed a couple people, such as Ai in her evening dress. He then spotted a hot redheaded girl some ways away, sipping from a wine bottle, wearing a short skirt and crop top. He briefly admired her, his eyes quickly rolling over her, before he noticed someone else. The girl stuck out like a sore thumb, wearing a baggy shirt and yoga pants, in the middle of all the formal people. He sniggered slightly, almost spilling his sake (which was amazing), and decided to make his way over.

"Glad to know I'm not the only one wearing formal crap. Want some sake?"

Zakiti
Heroes Of Tomorrow

"Sake?" she inquired, perking up slightly at the suggestion. Alcohol wasn't exactly something she often enjoyed, but for now, it may help just a little bit. While she didn't mind becoming the center of attention, the lack of formality in her dress at the event was more than embarrassing, and sent her a clear message that she'd need to be prepared for the next time they're called to some award ceremony. "Definitely."
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Segral » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:30 pm

Grant Miller

Grant gave a broad grin. "You gotta try it, it's great." He looked around some, and managed to spot out an empty glass laying around. He quickly snatched it, gave it a quick once-over to check if it was dirty, and after ascertaining that it was, in fact, clean, he poured her a decent glass. "Cheers!" he said cheerfully, and clinked her glass before taking a swig out of his half-empty one.

"So...you think the ceremony's gonna be some snoozefest?" he asked with his usual amount of manic cheerfulness.
yea bro idk

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:26 pm

Sofia

"My names Axelia... would you mind letting go of me now?" Sofia frowned at this comment. Axelia's desire for them to part disappointed her, but the sight of red streaming down her face surprised her even more. Instead of parting from the girl, she twirled her around so that the two were chest-to-chest and Sofia could get a good look at her.

"Are you alright dear?" Sofia asked, apparently genuinely concerned. All the while, one hand remained on Axelia's hip while the other went to stroke her face out of care.

"Here, lets get you to the washroom." Sofia suggested and gestured in the direction, all while never letting go of her current companion.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:17 pm

"Choris de Ignotis"

"The Dragon?" Kachina said and tilted her head, while most of what Brianna said was lost in the slur, what she did hear clearly did interest her. "Why do people call you that? Do you have scales? Wings? Breath fire? That would be cool. Well, I guess hot would be more correct since its fire...."

"Assoluzione Attraverso la Punizone"
Axelia Rossi, Healing and Bleeding

"Oh, thats right I'm bleeding aren't I?" Axelia said as she looked at Sofia, and blushed slightly. "I can't believe I forgot that, well, actually I can... I was surprised and this is normal for me. Anyways, that was where I was going to go before you surprised me from behind..."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:40 pm

Brianna Gallagher

“Yeah, the Dragon! I might not breathe fire or have scales, at least not that I know of, but I do have this,” said Brianna, somewhat happily, before turning around and lifting her shirt up. It might look like she was flirting, but she was actually showing Kachina the mark that was running down her back, the one that was a faint green in a similar shade to her hair. Against her skin, it was somewhat hard to notice at first glance, but anyone who looked at it would recognize a distinct design. “This mark means that there’s a dragon within me. Only comes out when I’m in grave danger, and the mark glows when it does. My cousin has one too, you know. But hers is a snake head, and she has a snake inside her. It also keeps me warm inside, which is the reason I'm sweating right now...”
don't tread on me

Reuss-Lippe
Envoy

Founded: Oct 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Reuss-Lippe » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Forest State wrote:
Tee Gallagher

Tee was still sulking a bit, thinking about the fight with her cousin, when she was approached by someone else. She raised an eyebrow and put on a soft smile, sizing up the boy who was probably attracted to her by her outfit and her bottle of wine. He wasn’t the greatest looking himself, but at this point, any company would do. Talking to someone would get her mind off of the fact that her ego was sore, and she was secretly hoping that she would impress someone by the end of the night and maybe keep the party going with them once the actual ceremony was over. The boy asked if she could pass the bottle, and she nodded and handed it over.

“Sure, little dude,” she said, chuckling to herself over the boy’s babyface. He probably couldn’t get any alcohol for himself, not legally anyway. Part of the reason why Tee had been able to snatch the bottle was because she was old enough to drink from it anyway. She handed it over and decided to mess with him a bit more, just to test his reaction and have a bit of fun. She reached for her phone and then purposely dropped it on the ground, giving her an excuse to bend over in front of him. “Don’t be afraid to look,” she added, low enough for only him to hear.

Sebastian Auger

Sebastian was taken by surprise. He wasn't expecting for her to give up her bottle, especially so easily. "Very original" replied Sebastian, chuckling along with her. "If only i had a dollar for every time i heard a version of that joke." he added, grabbing the bottle from the girl. As Sebastian began to take a drink from the bottle, the redheaded girl dropped something on the floor. She bent over to pick up whatever she had dropped, exposing herself. Rather odd, especially for what she was wearing. Sebastian noticed this, causing his face to become red. This only became worse upon her comment, causing his face to become even more flustered. He looked the other way trying not to stare, occasionally peaking at her from the corner of his eye.

R.I.P Main Acount - Ratte | Original Post Count - 1856

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:10 pm

"Choris de Ignotis"

"Oh... Interesting." Kachina said as she looked at the symbol, "That is cool. Though I can't imagine that it feels pleasant when the dragon comes out. How big is this dragon? I would say I'm jealous, but then I'd be lying. I like my powers, especially since with them I am not bound in the same way as most... Gravity has no control over me."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:24 pm

Tee Gallagher

Tee stood up almost as quickly as she went to pick up her phone, and she turned around with a smug grin on her face. Not a smile. A smile was warmer and more friendly, but the look on her face was more like a shit eating grin. The kind of look that a wolf might give a deer before hunting them down, or one that a lion might give a gazelle. Her expectations about him not being good with women were correct, and she chuckled under her breath. Now was the time to use her power, and she might be able to have a bit of fun on this night that should by all accounts be a boring one.

“Why don’t you finish off that bottle and come with me?” she said, gesturing towards the hallway where the bathrooms were located, outside the side room that the event was being held in. He’d need the alcohol, for what was probably going to happen. When she made the suggestion, she was using her silver tongue, of course, and she headed towards the bathroom door. “The actual ceremony is going to be boring as shit, probably. Wouldn’t mind having a bit of quick fun before it starts.”
don't tread on me

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:25 pm

Sofia

"Oh dear, trust me...there's plenty of ways I can surprise you from behind." Sofia purred into Axelia's ear. As the two stayed in contact, Sofia worked on raising the girls level of lust, hoping to make Sofia more appealing as of this moment. She moved the hand that was on Axelia's waist downward to lay on her rear before giving it a firm squeeze. Sofia's smile never faltered, and she continued to pull the girl in the direction of the washroom.

"Now lets get you cleaned up. Then maybe dirtied again." Sofia joked. On the way over however, she noticed another prize she wouldn't mind snagging. Brianna Gallagher had her shirt up and was doing...something. Sofia didn't really care for the specifics, and as she walked by she firmly grasped Brianna's rear. In this moment, Sofia raised the girls lust by an immense amount, hoping to draw her towards her or at least initiate something interesting.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:40 pm

Brianna Gallagher

“You don’t really feel anything, to be honest. It’s more on a… Metaphysical level. You feel emptier, but at the same time, it’s really impressive when it happens. It only comes out in the darkest moments, but it’s saved me before. Oh, and not being controlled by gravity must be cool-” Brianna started to say, before she was shocked when she felt a hand on her rear. It was certainly a shock, but with the alcohol in her system, she didn’t mind as much. Sofia was also using her powers to make her a bit more interested, but she didn’t know that. “Oh my god,” she muttered under her breath, before suddenly ending the conversation and rushing after Sofia. Little did she know they were headed to the same place as Tee.
don't tread on me

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:48 pm

"Choris de Ignotis"

"Oh... Okay, bye..." Kachina said as Brianna left her, "Nice talking to someone.... Now I'm bored..."

"Assoluzione Attraverso la Punizone"
Axelia Rossi, Healing and Bleeding

"Oh mio." Axelia said when she felt the squeeze. She felt slightly off, though it wasn't a bad feeling, and it intensified as she looked at Sofia. Even though they just meet, she wanted her, so bad. She wanted her more than anything she ever wanted before. After arriving at the washroom, Axelia freed herself from Sofia, and quickly cleaned herself off, once the blood was clean she turned to Sofia, "There, all clean... now, shall we get dirty?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse