NATION

PASSWORD

Heroes Of Tomorrow (IC | Superhero)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:09 am

"Choris de Ignotis"
Kachina, Child of the Occulta Vulgares
Young Guardians Headquarters, Saitama, Japan
Late Morning

"Gemegi-what?" Kachina said with a slight lean forward and cock of her head, "That's a long name... Interesting though. Is there a shorter version of your name that you like to go by? Oh, and where are you from with a name like that?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Wysten
Minister

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Mason leaned next to the wall and peeked over and pulled out a single tear gas grenade looking right he said. "This should get them off our backs for a little while that way the LZ is clear any objections?"
Famous qoutes
"Half the battle is fought on the OOC forums"
~ Albert Tzu, 1984
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your signature!
GENERATION 15: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Segral » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:52 pm

Grant Miller

Grant backed off slightly when Ana began to wave the pistol around. He stepped back a bit, a little worried he was going to get shot. He wasn't stupid enough to risk his own life...OK, never mind, he was, but he refused to die at the hands of some weird Asian pistol-brandishing girl who was basically confirmed by this point to be sleeping with a higher-up. Not the best way to go.

"Chill out. You're gonna do nothing except kill us if you keep waving that stupid pistol. For being so experienced, you should probably know that.". He went back to his cover and began to fiddle with his guitar case again, not opening but still fingering it and running his hands over it. He then became aware of Mason asking to fire tear gas. Probably a good idea, as the mob outside was growing pretty crabby.

"Fire away. Might make them fucking leave us alone. But..try not to hit anyone. We just want them to go away, not kill them."
yea bro idk

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:54 pm

Wysten wrote:Mason leaned next to the wall and peeked over and pulled out a single tear gas grenade looking right he said. "This should get them off our backs for a little while that way the LZ is clear any objections?"

Edward "Ted" Tomlinson
"Mason, don't. It will only result in civilian casualties," Edward said,"I don't want blood on my hands, and besides the politicians will tighten the Guardian funding even more when we become internet bad guys."

Edward said hoping to reason with him. He didn't like the idea of killing innocents, nor did he like a tighter budget. Of course there are some bad guys in the crowd, but the costs were to great.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:58 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Wysten wrote:Mason leaned next to the wall and peeked over and pulled out a single tear gas grenade looking right he said. "This should get them off our backs for a little while that way the LZ is clear any objections?"

Edward "Ted" Tomlinson
"Mason, don't. It will only result in civilian casualties," Edward said,"I don't want blood on my hands, and besides the politicians will tighten the Guardian funding even more when we become internet bad guys."

Edward said hoping to reason with him. He didn't like the idea of killing innocents, nor did he like a tighter budget. Of course there are some bad guys in the crowd, but the costs were to great.

Mason looked at both of them confused. "This is tear gas if it kills someone then they must have some shitty karma." He then pulled the pin seeing some of the smoke start to come out he threw it into the crowd and soon the center of the street started to fill a white cloud. "The wind is in our favor for now just get ready to move once it comes our way."
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984
GENERATION 15: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:36 pm

Task Force Juliet

“There’s too many fucking civvies around here for comfort,” muttered Amanda Dunai, watching as the fourth member of Task Force Juliet returned to the scene after failing to hunt down the enemy sniper. It seemed that they had a new problem, a growing mob that was ready to confront the new group that had just landed, and the one that had rushed out of the motel after the enemy dispersed. She picked up the radio once again, calling in for the helicopter. “This is Sky Queen, I’m advising you to hurry and get here as fast as possible. Wait too long, and this civilian mob is going to make it impossible to safely get close to the ground- Holy fuck.”

She was cut off in mid sentence when someone in the group of trainees tossed a canister of tear gas into the civilian crowd, panicking them and sending them rushing towards the group of Guardians. Both the senior group and the group of trainees, that is. Avoiding the cloud of gas put them in the very direction of the people that had thrown it, and once again, the Task Force were left taking combat stances. “Are you out of your mind?” Bishamon Hasegawa asked the boy who had thrown the canister, before looking to Ai Jiang and Santiago Taylor. “Get your kids out of here and let us diffuse the situation,” he ordered.

“They can handle themselves. Last time I checked, I wasn’t taking orders from Juliet,” Ai fired back, but Taylor gave the gesture for the group under his command to evacuate.

“Not the time, Jiang,” he stated, before pointing to a shop across the street from the motel. “Everyone inside,” he added. “Do not leave unless you either receive the order to, or the helicopter for evacuation arrives.”

Hasegawa and Carrie Sieng, the Asian members of the Task Force, moved to the front of the crowd and attempted to talk reason into the civilians that were ready to chase after the fleeing students. Hasegawa spoke in Japanese, and Sieng did her best to translate his words into broken Cantonese. Neither of them had a strong understanding of the language, but they were aided when Ai Jiang returned and translated their words fluently into Cantonese. Eventually, they were forced to back off because of the crowd pushing forward to avoid the gas, causing a stampede that caught some of the anti Guardians demonstrators and nearly caught the Task Force in the middle of it.

“Let’s move into the cafe and see if we can hold it until evac gets here,” Hasegawa ordered, and the entire group plus Jiang poured into the building and slammed and locked the door behind them. As they did, rocks were being thrown, and Carrie Sieng would enter the building with a gash on her forehead that had been created by a bottle hitting her. “You have some explaining to do,” Hasegawa added, pointing to Mason.
Last edited by Forest State on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don't tread on me

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Forest State wrote:
Task Force Juliet

“There’s too many fucking civvies around here for comfort,” muttered Amanda Dunai, watching as the fourth member of Task Force Juliet returned to the scene after failing to hunt down the enemy sniper. It seemed that they had a new problem, a growing mob that was ready to confront the new group that had just landed, and the one that had rushed out of the motel after the enemy dispersed. She picked up the radio once again, calling in for the helicopter. “This is Sky Queen, I’m advising you to hurry and get here as fast as possible. Wait too long, and this civilian mob is going to make it impossible to safely get close to the ground- Holy fuck.”

She was cut off in mid sentence when someone in the group of trainees tossed a canister of tear gas into the civilian crowd, panicking them and sending them rushing towards the group of Guardians. Both the senior group and the group of trainees, that is. Avoiding the cloud of gas put them in the very direction of the people that had thrown it, and once again, the Task Force were left taking combat stances. “Are you out of your mind?” Bishamon Hasegawa asked the boy who had thrown the canister, before looking to Ai Jiang and Santiago Taylor. “Get your kids out of here and let us diffuse the situation,” he ordered.

“They can handle themselves. Last time I checked, I wasn’t taking orders from Juliet,” Ai fired back, but Taylor gave the gesture for the group under his command to evacuate.

“Not the time, Jiang,” he stated, before pointing to a shop across the street from the motel. “Everyone inside,” he added. “Do not leave unless you either receive the order to, or the helicopter for evacuation arrives.”

Hasegawa and Carrie Sieng, the Asian members of the Task Force, moved to the front of the crowd and attempted to talk reason into the civilians that were ready to chase after the fleeing students. Hasegawa spoke in Japanese, and Sieng did her best to translate his words into broken Cantonese. Neither of them had a strong understanding of the language, but they were aided when Ai Jiang returned and translated their words fluently into Cantonese. Eventually, they were forced to back off because of the crowd pushing forward to avoid the gas, causing a stampede that caught some of the anti Guardians demonstrators and nearly caught the Task Force in the middle of it.

“Let’s move into the cafe and see if we can hold it until evac gets here,” Hasegawa ordered, and the entire group plus Jiang poured into the building and slammed and locked the door behind them. As they did, rocks were being thrown, and Carrie Sieng would enter the building with a gash on her forehead that had been created by a bottle hitting her. “You have some explaining to do,” Hasegawa added, pointing to Mason.

There had been three times in Mason's short life he had feared for it, Once he crashed his Dad's truck another when he dropped his rifle in basic and saw the DIs slowly walking towards his and now. Quickly he emptied the magazine and ejected a round and flipped it over to Hasegawa. "If you want to beat my ass do it now I am not going to say anything because I know how this will go I also have another grenade in a pocket in my jacket."
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Task Force Juliet

“You should really think about what you did, you know. Attacked civilians with no provocation, escalated a situation that could have been handled with diplomacy, caused us to lose our grasp on a valuable prisoner, and possibly cost the lives of civilians who were just trampled avoiding your attack,” Bishamon said, angrily pointing at Mason still. He approached the boy but didn’t move just yet to teach him a lesson. He was going to continue speaking, but before that could happen, he was shoved out of the way by Amanda Dunai, who gave Mason her own punishment by jabbing a knife into his stomach, deeply.

She twisted it, held it there for a moment, and then withdrew it, staring at the knife with crazed eyes and licking the blood from the blade. It was clear that she was the crazy one in the group. She returned the knife to its sheath, glancing over her shoulder at Bishamon and everyone else. “I say we’re even,” she added. “We should move the evac point back and leave him as bait for the crowd. I’m sure they’d like to get their revenge on the one that threw the gas, and we’ll get out of here with no casualties. Objections?” she asked in a tone that didn’t at all reflect her actions, one that was still somewhat high pitched and optimistic.
don't tread on me

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Forest State wrote:
Task Force Juliet

“You should really think about what you did, you know. Attacked civilians with no provocation, escalated a situation that could have been handled with diplomacy, caused us to lose our grasp on a valuable prisoner, and possibly cost the lives of civilians who were just trampled avoiding your attack,” Bishamon said, angrily pointing at Mason still. He approached the boy but didn’t move just yet to teach him a lesson. He was going to continue speaking, but before that could happen, he was shoved out of the way by Amanda Dunai, who gave Mason her own punishment by jabbing a knife into his stomach, deeply.

She twisted it, held it there for a moment, and then withdrew it, staring at the knife with crazed eyes and licking the blood from the blade. It was clear that she was the crazy one in the group. She returned the knife to its sheath, glancing over her shoulder at Bishamon and everyone else. “I say we’re even,” she added. “We should move the evac point back and leave him as bait for the crowd. I’m sure they’d like to get their revenge on the one that threw the gas, and we’ll get out of here with no casualties. Objections?” she asked in a tone that didn’t at all reflect her actions, one that was still somewhat high pitched and optimistic.

He gritted in pain blood starting to flow through the room. "If you want me to buy you some time you should at least let me give me a gun." He said having a single arm on the floor with the other pressed against his stomach he crawled over and got the magazine and bullet loading it inside of the mag he slid it in the pistol and pulled it back. and leaned by the wall.
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Caruolinda
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Caruolinda » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:27 pm

Ki Yong-Jin

Ki had already seen that their situation was not one of the best, but at least it was stable. All they had to do now, he thought, was wait for extraction and then get scolded for screwing up the entire mission. Without even realizing, he had just taken his head away from the fact that two of his allies had been killed back at the motel. Even better, the fact that Mason apparently wanted to throw what looked like a tear gas grenade at the civilian crowd would most likely work, he thought, given that they would surely back away and clear an area for a possible landing or escape, right? At least that's what he had seen back home...

The civilian reaction was not expected at all. They were actually confronting them? That made very little sense, he thought, as it seemed like it had to be a rule that most civilian mobs would scatter upon facing any sort of relevant firepower. Regardless, the fact they started throwing rocks and bottles at them made Ki take cover. "Fuck! Now we're under attack by more people who would like to see us dead and rotting, and they are coming closer!" He said to those near him, just in time to witness Mason being lectured by one of the guys that had arrived to rescue them, until...
"What the fuck?!" Ki said as he witnessed Mason being stabbed by a friendly in front of him... Surely he kind of deserved that, but the current situation was not ideal for such infighting. The talk of possibly leaving Mason behind as bait for the crowd was overheard by him as well and it made him... pissed off to say the least. That was, in a way, the decision of an authority higher than himself, but that was their comrade they were talking about sacrificing! Before even noticing, he was once again blankly staring at nothing and completely indecisive.
Seus olhos azuis como a tarde
Na tarde de um domingo azul

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:35 pm

Task Force Juliet

“It would be a distraction until the evac copter arrives,” said Bishamon, nodding. That was when Amanda grabbed Mason under his shoulders, dragging him towards the door as Jay and Carrie prepared to quickly close it again to keep the crowd from entering. “If we gave you a gun, this would just make a bigger international incident. One that we really don’t need at the moment,” he added, as the two others unlocked and opened the door. Amanda quickly tossed Mason out into the crowd that was pressing against the building, just as windows started breaking and one or two civilians ended up inside the building, and then the door was shut and chained again. “Anyone that wants to get to safety, follow me to the roof…”
don't tread on me

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:45 pm

Forest State wrote:
Task Force Juliet

“It would be a distraction until the evac copter arrives,” said Bishamon, nodding. That was when Amanda grabbed Mason under his shoulders, dragging him towards the door as Jay and Carrie prepared to quickly close it again to keep the crowd from entering. “If we gave you a gun, this would just make a bigger international incident. One that we really don’t need at the moment,” he added, as the two others unlocked and opened the door. Amanda quickly tossed Mason out into the crowd that was pressing against the building, just as windows started breaking and one or two civilians ended up inside the building, and then the door was shut and chained again. “Anyone that wants to get to safety, follow me to the roof…”

Mason be dead may he rest well in maid Valhalla.
Last edited by Wysten on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Segral
Ambassador

Postby Segral » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:29 pm

Grant Miller

Grant had thought the tear gas would've worked. He thought it would maybe break up the crowd, send them on their way, draw attention away from the Guardians. But no, as always, it wasn't that easy. It just made the situation worse, sending the crowd towards the task force and the Guardians. Grant cursed his ineptitude for the umptillionth time that day. He watched with sickening horror as the force was overwhelmed with civilians, as well as the bodies of those trampled. He cursed again as he closed his eyes and punched his knee, questioning what stupidity had come over him to make him think this was a good idea. And then...task force, with one looking pretty banged up, with a nasty wound on her forehead. And they had something to say.

Grant watched with wide, staring eyes as Mason got chewed out, before some crazy girl ran forward and stabbed Mason in the stomach, ripped it out, and licked the blade. He got to his feet, recoiling in shock, arms half in front of his face, like he expected to be stabbed. Truth be told, he did.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU DAMN MENTAL ASYLUM ESCAPEE!" he yelled. "ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED OR JUST VIOLENT, I CAN'T FUCKING TELL WHICH IS WHICH!!!". He was very upset now, in utter shock and terror. He couldn't believe the Guardians would just do that to their own. It was friendly fire, with less guns and more knives and psychos. He only watched as the situation got worse, as the windows started breaking and civilians tumbled inside the building. And then...the crazy freak grabbed Mason and tossed him out of the doors into the mob...just like that. Without even caring. With no pity or compassion or anything. Just cold murder. He could only stare as Mason was swallowed by the crowd. He was livid, shaking with pure rage now. Electricity was starting to leap off his hands in powerful bolts, clouds wisping around his wrists.

"....Why?" he growled at the task force. "...Why did you do that? You could've punished him, you didn't need to FUCKING MURDER HIM! Is this what the Guardians always do, kill your trainees without batting an eye?" The electricity was starting to reach a climax, leaping off his whole body, accidentally hitting a few of the civilians who had fallen inside, penting up more and more, clouds now thick and forming around his whole forearms. The lights were starting to flicker. The electricity was becoming too much to hold in, and if someone didn't subdue or stop him, he might explode.
yea bro idk

The Cross and Davids Star
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:32 pm

Dell Conagher

Having come back into consciousness, Dell was met with the pain of being trampled by a mob of people, which hurt him much worse than the knife in his neck. But at least now he didn't have to worry about pushing through them to escape. After a quick thinking session, he decided that now was the time to go, and slowly but surely got himself to his feet. That's when he saw as Mason was pushed out into the crowd by the guys who were supposed to help save him and the others, but instead made the selfish decision to save their own sorry asses.

At this point, his anger towards the Guardians had turned into pure rage, and Dell had a pretty good idea on who to take it out on. Grabbing his uzis, he took aim at the mob fighting to enter the motel.

"Get... DOWN!" He shouted, making his neck feel like napalm, before relentlessly firing into the crowd, not caring about anything else but watching the civilians drop dead.

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Task Force Juliet

“Oh, you sweet summer child. You can’t be the hero all the time, you know. I did what we have to do to appease the Chinese and keep a massacre from happening before help could come,” Amanda stated, before the others turned their attention to Grant and started reaching for their weapons or preparing to defend Amanda in the event that he attacked. Amanda herself, however, seemed content to keep her knife in its sheath, making eye contact and staring at him with light blue eyes that were as cold as snow. “I’d ask if you want to get even, but I don’t think that would have much of a point. I would enjoy it, after all,” she added, in the same high pitched and happy tone that she had spoken in after stabbing Mason.

Bishamon raised a hand to draw everyone’s attention through the chaos. “There aren’t many good solutions to this problem and Amanda was acting in the best interests of the unit,” he said. At the same time, Carrie Sieng was raising her Karabiner 98 and leveling it at Grant in case he made a move. She whispered something to Bishamon, about what she would do in the event that he became hostile to them. “Now, I believe our only focus should be getting to the rooftop, and not the merits of certain decisions that can be addressed later-”

The sound of gunfire outside cut off the speech, and Commander Taylor took the attention of those who were under his command. “Everyone, to the rooftop, now! Anyone who wants to stay and argue can stay here in Hong Kong and get left behind. There’s not time for any of this, we can talk about what happened at a later time!” he said, gesturing towards the staircase as Ai, Riley, and Ana started to make their way up towards the rooftop. Meanwhile, the staff and patrons in the cafe were taking cover under tables as the sounds of shooting intensified, and the Commander looked outside to see Dell. “Don’t worry about what’s happening outside. We’ll use it as a distraction…”
don't tread on me

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:24 pm

Gabriella Michelle Raphaella Bianchi-Costa

She wasn't entirely sure why Raphaella had ended up walking this extremely long and circuitous route to the cafeteria. Come to a corner, pick a random turning. Come to a staircase, go up or down a flight then meander around that floor too. Rinse, repeat. It was good exercise for this body, at least, and it gave her the ability to focus more on Gabriella, who was currently getting off her treadmill to take a drink, have a shower and change clothes before joining her in the cafeteria.

A faint noise in the distance brought her attention back to Raphaella, glancing around. She was still in the building, but somewhere deep in the bowels; there were no nameplates on the doors, just letters and numbers designating the rooms. Leftovers, perhaps, from when the movement had been far more centralised and needed all this extra space, perhaps?

She turned on her heel and headed back in the direction of the noise. This was all abandoned, so why was there noise? Wasn't like she she had anything better to do than investigate, so off she went.

The noise repeated once, twice, as she walked through the halls. It was louder now. She was getting closer.

A few more corridors, a few more corners. Another few noises, and she was outside a random storeroom. She could just push open the door and look inside, but that would be impolite. Undignified. So she knocked instead.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Caruolinda
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Caruolinda » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Ki Yong-Jin

Ki was snapped back into reality by the sight of Mason being thrown out like waste. Sent to be fed on by the hounds, released into a nest to be eaten by several. He had run out of time and done nothing, absolutely useless at the event of Mason being stabbed by one of the Guardians themselves and discarded as mere bait! Hell, even another one of the Young Guardians was currently confronting them and the Korean himself was just there, doing nothing like some sort of obedient dog! The entire speech made him even more infuriated on the inside. Acting in the best interests of the unit? That girl was fucking mental! Although he was right, maybe they should get to the roo-
The sudden bursts of gunfire brought him to the ground almost involuntarily as he sought cover. Was it the Kings again? No... Those shots were hitting the civilians! He peeked his head out and could clearly see Dell firing at the crowd while still having a knife in his throat... "He is alive, good... But he's shooting the fucking civilians." He murmured to himself moments before receiving Taylor's orders. He was right, all of that had to be saved for later. Right now, he had to save his own fucking skin and pray that the others would come out of all that alive and, hopefully, well. Ki easily made his way through inside the building itself and found himself on the rooftop in no time, already trying to point out possible escape routes in case he had to fucking run for it.
Seus olhos azuis como a tarde
Na tarde de um domingo azul

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:04 pm

The streets were full of chaos and people trying to get to safety from the attacks, and tripping over each other in the process. The mob was beginning to disperse because of that and the tear gas, but as it did, one person would climb into a civilian car and put their foot on the gas, accelerating rapidly and heading towards the shooter. “China number one!” the person screamed, leaning out of the window as they made impact with Dell, killing him instantly from the blunt force of the car hitting him and sending his head into the hard pavement.
don't tread on me

Segral
Ambassador

Postby Segral » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:18 pm

Grant Miller

Grant was full of pure cold rage until that creepy knife licker walked up to him and spoke calmly to him in that..sickeningly happy voice, like she didn't care, like it was all fun and games. Those eyes...they just bored right through his, staring into his soul, chilling it to sub-zero. He just stared right back, barely noticing the pistol being lifted by the woman with the head wound. The staring contest lasted almost a minute before Grant just...broke. Something made him let go. It was the feeling that that woman would end his life just as fast as Mason's, and it wouldn't even matter to her. He blinked once, twice, shuddered and kneeled back, the electricity becoming too much to handle. He let all off in short bursts of static through his hands, feeling relieved as the internal pressure slowly started to relieve itself, binds loosening, everything...relaxing.

He then straightened up only to hear gunshots and screaming. He rushed to the window to see...the guy who got stabbed, looking pretty banged up, filling civilians up to the eyes with lead. "What the hell was he doing?"Grant thought. But then he realized it; he must've woken up recently, after being stabbed, only to see Mason fall out the window. He probably must've been furious. Grant knew he was. He then could only watch as the gunman was run over by a car full of yelling Chinese. He cursed and pounded the window, before staring at the boy's body being swallowed by the crowd. He stood in the window, stared at the place, he had last seen the boy, and gave a quick salute before heading up to the rooftop.
yea bro idk

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Forest State wrote:---

Serah grimaced when she heard from the head scientist the exact cause of Kana's death. Sure, she had already been told by the woman herself that the cause of death was gunfire, and she had also seen the bullet wounds, but thirteen? That just sounded like overkill to her, and she wondered just what she had been involved in to die like that... and why the Guardians had put their hands on her and thrown her into a freezer. But that was all thrown out of her mind as she kept listening to Callan, who hastily continued the conversation. They weren't supposed to know? The council was doing shady things? All things considered, she wasn't too surprised by this, nor by the fact that wars could be started over the power to bring back the dead, but it still made her feel very surprised, and more than a little suspicious now, that the Guardians had this power under their control... if the incident at the infirmary could be said to be under someone's control, anyway.

Speaking of the infirmary, Serah, Mike and Callan soon arrived at the doorway, where a group of soldiers were going inside and checking things out. Nothing out of place there, until the scientist basically told her that everyone inside was going to be arrested, her eyes going wide as soon as she heard it. As far as she was concerned, that was incredibly unfair, given it was the Guardians fault that Kana was in the freezer, not to mention it was their fault that so many students ended up there, some of them unable to even move. However, she didn't say anything, instead hastily nodding at Callan and grabbing Mike by the arm before dragging him away and turning a corner.

"Sorry for that. I don't want to be arrested." She said quietly after letting his arm go. "I... I think we have a better chance of helping them out somehow if we're out here, instead of locked up with everyone else." She continued, placing her back against the wall and looking up. It was still a little hard to process, the fact that she had seemingly just gotten tangled up in a conspiracy within a shady 'superhero' organization. "...You agree with me, right?"

Lunas Legion wrote:---

A redhead clad in a black tank-top and blue jeans was walking down one of the myriad hallways of the Guardians' headquarters, an ornate sheathed sword hanging from her hip and a handgun holstered on the other side. The way she was curiously glancing around at every turn, examining every door and window and giving a once over at anyone she came across was an indication that she was new and that this was her first time navigating the headquarters, and her age made it clear that she was a part of the Young Guardians program; another giveaway was the large rucksack she carried on her back, along with a duffel bag she held in her left hand.

Whistling a cheerful tune as she continued exploring the headquarters while trying to find the way to her dorm room, Alessia, as the redhead was called, eventually happened upon a specific door that caught her attention. Namely, one that had "Fitness Center" written on a plaque above it. The young woman let out a whistle, wondering what a prestigious organization like the Guardians might have stored in there. Training bots? A holodeck? Or maybe she was thinking too big, but either way, she figured she might as well check out the place, since she was bound to spend quite a bit of her time there, keeping herself in good shape so that she could continue to train herself.

With that in mind, she pushed open the door, eager to take a look and unaware that there was someone inside.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:02 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
"Choris de Ignotis"
Kachina, Child of the Occulta Vulgares
Young Guardians Headquarters, Saitama, Japan
Late Morning

"Gemegi-what?" Kachina said with a slight lean forward and cock of her head, "That's a long name... Interesting though. Is there a shorter version of your name that you like to go by? Oh, and where are you from with a name like that?"

Gemegishkirihallat
Heroes Of Tomorrow

"Why must they always speak so fast?" she muttered to herself in Akkadian, finding herself just a little overwhelmed by the two longer questions. While she was managing to grasp the language as quickly as she could manage, she still lacked the skill and knowledge to follow and understand some words. What she did understand however, was the girl's statement of the beginning of her name, followed by a quick, "What?" It seemed her name was a little too complex for the commoners of the world she was forced into, and luckily for the two of them, she was able understand what she wanted.

"Kiri," she stated, following it with an uncertain nod.
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:10 pm

Edward "Ted" Tomlinson
"This guardian program used to be a American program... what the fuck happened to no man left behind?" Edward asked muttering, "this mission went from sloppy to pure backstabbing."

He somewhat knew Mason to be a little insensitive, but this was icing to the cake. He also found a good match for him, that crazy bitch, but regardless orders were orders. He teleports to the rooftop avoiding and practically ignoring his other comrades. If anything he was sick of this mission and that team. He wanted to save Mason, but he wouldn't be successful in doing so. He didn't want the both of them dead after all. Regardless he'll file a series of complaints to the Commander.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:28 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Wysten on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Indo-pasif archipelago
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Indo-pasif archipelago » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:13 am

The chaos do not stop after the hostiles have been fended off. Anya has been briefed beforehand that the Guardians have poor PR here in Hong Kong, but she doesn't think it would be this bad. The civilians that were seeing the fight is now circling the Task Forces like a swarm of locust. Everyone is feeling tense, and suddenly one of the boy throw a grenade at the amassing mobs.

He tells everyone that it's a fear gas grenade, but Anya still jumps when he actually do it. She wonders if doing so would be regarded as confronting the civilians as it only serves to deter them. The plan backfires though as it only agitates the mobs and sends them rushing at the group. The sudden movement startles Anya for a split second, but she soon followed the order and hurries toward the cafe. Once they all arrived there a guy from the reinforcement team starts to scold and lecture Mason. He tells him how everything could be stopped through diplomatic means when suddenly he is shoved aside by a woman.

"What?!" Anya instantly responds to the stabbing. The woman has stabbed Mason. One of Guardians' own person has deliberately hurt one of the trainees. She then tells everyone how he should be left as a hair for the mobs, as if Mason is not one of them. While his act might fall on irresponsible category, it doesn't really deserve such brutal punishment, does it? Anya makes a mental note not to screw up any mission in the future. When everyone has not even managed to shake off the shock from the brutal punishment Mason endured, the woman drags him toward the door before she throw him outside.

A cold, logical part of Anya's brain can understand that it was acceptable to sacrifice one guy for the sakes of others. But the math doesn't add up on her heart. Mason might be annoying, but he was part of the team. He was a fellow Guardians. She can't do anything about it now. What she can do is following the order and waits on the roof for the evacuation chopper. Sheathing her pistol, Anya runs through the stairs, accompanied by the jars of guns outside the cafe. It is the last sound she ever heard from Mason.
I picked the Anarchist Hog

Computer Lab
Envoy

Founded: Mar 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Computer Lab » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:06 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:----

Mike Purcell
Well. That was a doozy. What kind of heroes arrest people for being in a room? Mike allowed himself to be dragged away by Serah without complaint. "As I said earlier, the food in jail sucks." He laughed nervously at his own joke. "Do we even know where they are going to be taken? I don't know what we can do to help."

Mike shook his head from side to side as if he could shake the negativity right out of his thoughts. "Yeah, you're right. I'm sure we can find some way to help. You have any bright ideas to start with?"
Please, call me Phil.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse