NATION

PASSWORD

Heroes Of Tomorrow (IC | Superhero)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Wysten
Minister

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:24 pm

"I have an idea but you have to trust me on this." Mason said quickly he tossed his AK and Colt to the side and pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels still intact and halfway full. He took off his UGA hoodie and walked out into the hallway hands up with the bottle in one hand. "Hello whoever is in there I just want to talk and have a nice little chat and maybe we can work something out as equals."
Famous qoutes
"Half the battle is fought on the OOC forums"
~ Albert Tzu, 1984
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your signature!
GENERATION 15: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Caruolinda
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Caruolinda » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:28 pm

Ki Yong-Jin

The situation had been going unchanged for longer than he had wished. Given that they had no choice other than stay where they were or run towards their certain deaths, Ki decided to pass time or at least accomplish something talking to the person behind the defense shield. At this point, not caring if it was a good decision or not, he took a deep breath and yelled something.
"Hey! Hello there! If you would be so kind as to put down this shield and let us cross without being killed, we would be immensely grateful!" He shouted in a distinct Korean accent and in a slightly sarcastic tone.
Seus olhos azuis como a tarde
Na tarde de um domingo azul

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:44 pm

Ana Henare

Ana had been tailing Kimura since he entered the headquarters after getting through the blind spot in security, and she had watched as one student was injured and possibly killed by a confrontation with him. She shivered at the thought of getting herself caught after witnessing that, and she also stayed away from the others that had been following. But now that they chased him to the top floor, she took a deep breath and revealed herself. After taking one more drag from her joint, of course. She didn’t have her gun with her, but she sat down behind all of the others and took her laptop out of its backpack, opening it up and starting to type to see if there was a way for her to help through hacking.

At least, that’s what she did until the elevator doors opened up and she saw a girl with purple hair carrying another passed out girl. The one with purple hair had a soft familiar face, and her outfit was in a style that Ana recognized. But it didn’t make sense to see this girl here. She was supposed to be back in Hong Kong with the triads. What the hell was she doing in Saitama, here at the Guardians headquarters, with a group of intruders that looked like anything but typical triad thugs? Ana let out a noticeable gasp, and a shout. “Kana? What the hell are you doing here?”

And then Kana turned and spotted Ana, and her eyes flashed with a similar reaction. “Ana? What the fuck are you doing, I thought you were dead? The triad never finished you off?” she asked, staring past Meire and at the girl that was sitting cross legged behind her. And then, setting Vivian down against the wall, her eyes shifted to Meire as she made a cute pose, stuck her nose in the air, and cocked her head to the side. “Took you long enough to figure it out, big boy,” she added, working on covering her skin with a thin layer of deadly poison that would work quickly if she could get her hands on someone.

Meanwhile, Huan looked at the boy that had approached, lowering her rifle just slowly and narrowing her eyes in suspicion as he said something about talking, and the Korean echoed his sentiment. “Shoot your shot,” she said in her accented voice, shrugging ever so slightly and looking at both parties. “If you want to talk, do it. If I don’t like what I’m saying, I might shoot, so make sure that I like what you’re saying.”
don't tread on me

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:48 pm

Forest State wrote:
(Image)
Ana Henare

Ana had been tailing Kimura since he entered the headquarters after getting through the blind spot in security, and she had watched as one student was injured and possibly killed by a confrontation with him. She shivered at the thought of getting herself caught after witnessing that, and she also stayed away from the others that had been following. But now that they chased him to the top floor, she took a deep breath and revealed herself. After taking one more drag from her joint, of course. She didn’t have her gun with her, but she sat down behind all of the others and took her laptop out of its backpack, opening it up and starting to type to see if there was a way for her to help through hacking.

At least, that’s what she did until the elevator doors opened up and she saw a girl with purple hair carrying another passed out girl. The one with purple hair had a soft familiar face, and her outfit was in a style that Ana recognized. But it didn’t make sense to see this girl here. She was supposed to be back in Hong Kong with the triads. What the hell was she doing in Saitama, here at the Guardians headquarters, with a group of intruders that looked like anything but typical triad thugs? Ana let out a noticeable gasp, and a shout. “Kana? What the hell are you doing here?”

And then Kana turned and spotted Ana, and her eyes flashed with a similar reaction. “Ana? What the fuck are you doing, I thought you were dead? The triad never finished you off?” she asked, staring past Meire and at the girl that was sitting cross legged behind her. And then, setting Vivian down against the wall, her eyes shifted to Meire as she made a cute pose, stuck her nose in the air, and cocked her head to the side. “Took you long enough to figure it out, big boy,” she added, working on covering her skin with a thin layer of deadly poison that would work quickly if she could get her hands on someone.

Meanwhile, Huan looked at the boy that had approached, lowering her rifle just slowly and narrowing her eyes in suspicion as he said something about talking, and the Korean echoed his sentiment. “Shoot your shot,” she said in her accented voice, shrugging ever so slightly and looking at both parties. “If you want to talk, do it. If I don’t like what I’m saying, I might shoot, so make sure that I like what you’re saying.”

Mason took a few more steps forward. "Fine then but can you really decline an offer to chat when someone has alcohol?" He walked over to the side of the wall leaning against the wall he slid down now sitting he open the cap to the bottle and took a sip. "So where are you from?" He asked.
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984
GENERATION 15: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:58 pm

Wysten wrote:
Forest State wrote:
(Image)
Ana Henare

Mason took a few more steps forward. "Fine then but can you really decline an offer to chat when someone has alcohol?" He walked over to the side of the wall leaning against the wall he slid down now sitting he open the cap to the bottle and took a sip. "So where are you from?" He asked.

Edward carefully observed the area, he could teleport any second and surprise attack this Kana lady, however he did not have a lot of strength, but perhaps the surprise could distract her. All Edward needed was the signal from Mason and he would teleport. He got up, but not sudden or aggressive, so Kana wouldn't start a shoot out or that sort.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Caruolinda
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Caruolinda » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:58 pm

Forest State wrote:
(Image)
Ana Henare

Ki Yong-Jin

The Korean smirked, although his facial expression was not necessarily visible by the girl behind the shield. "Well, I can't tell your looks but even if you are completely unsatisfied with who you are, how you look like or what you're doing, it's not a good idea to canalize that anger upon us, aye?" He didn't care much about the conversation at this point. He had a plan.

Ki then faced all the other people near him at the staircase. "I've got a plan. If any of you have any way of covering the hallway with something such as smoke or any sort of distraction that will allow me not to... get shot, I'll be able to attempt it."

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Segral » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:04 pm

Jackie Wilson

Jackie heard a resonding BOOM as the grenade exploded behind her.

She was flung skidding down the hall before slamming into the wall and stopping. Her legs felt like they were on fire, stabbing pains racing through them. The wind had been knocked out of her lungs, and her head was spinning. Black spots danced in front of her eyes. Every bone in her body hurt. She closed her eyes, and a single tear escaped, trickling down her cheek. No...she wouldn't die here! She had so much to live for, so much to learn, to grow, she couldn't end here! Not by some sword-wielding demon masked madman. She refused to have that happen to her.

With tremendous effort, she pulled her head off the ground and managed to prop herself in her arms, only to see that girl that had that sword held to her throat bleeding from her stomach on the floor. No..no! "This is all my fault." Jackie thought. "If...if only I hadn't just thrown that beehive. I could have negotiated. I could've saved her." She heard people coming, their footsteps slamming the floor, their voices rising. Her ears were buzzing, or was that the bees? But...it was odd. The footsteps and voices simply felt...muted.

Those were Jackie's last thoughts before she collapsed.
yea bro idk

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Huan Kondo

“Chee lun seen,” Huan hissed, as the maid looked over the boy that was approaching her and offering alcohol. “I don’t drink. I prefer to be able to shoot straight, thank you very much,” she said sternly, before turning the rifle towards the others in case they made any moves. “I don’t know how that’s relevant at all to anything that’s going on, and it makes me think that you’re stalling.”
don't tread on me

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:09 pm

Forest State wrote:
Huan Kondo

“Chee lun seen,” Huan hissed, as the maid looked over the boy that was approaching her and offering alcohol. “I don’t drink. I prefer to be able to shoot straight, thank you very much,” she said sternly, before turning the rifle towards the others in case they made any moves. “I don’t know how that’s relevant at all to anything that’s going on, and it makes me think that you’re stalling.”

"Now why would I do that?" He said now up turning the glass and he felt his face go a little red and he wiped his mouth. "You have this entire wall covered probably have your gun focused not on me but on the door Miss I never caught your name so I'm going to call you chink." He took another swig. "So Chink what are you and your friends doing here I might ask?"
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:19 pm

Huan Kondo

“What the fuck did you just say about me, you fucking American?” Huan asked, her face growing red with anger as Mason decided that it would be a good idea to call her a slur, despite her being the one with all the leverage in this situation. These Guardians were stupider than she thought, she figured, and she was done with this stalling if they weren’t even going to respect her. She lowered the M16 and reached for the M26 shotgun that was on her waist, and she leveled it at the American and fired. She was breaking typical protocol, maybe, but the insult had pushed her over the edge. “中国第一!” she screamed, firing again.
don't tread on me

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:24 pm

Forest State wrote:
Huan Kondo

“What the fuck did you just say about me, you fucking American?” Huan asked, her face growing red with anger as Mason decided that it would be a good idea to call her a slur, despite her being the one with all the leverage in this situation. These Guardians were stupider than she thought, she figured, and she was done with this stalling if they weren’t even going to respect her. She lowered the M16 and reached for the M26 shotgun that was on her waist, and she leveled it at the American and fired. She was breaking typical protocol, maybe, but the insult had pushed her over the edge. “中国第一!” she screamed, firing again.

Mason laughes a bit but a pellet slammed into his leg while it hurt like hell he jumped up as another slammed into his leg again he dived through door leading through the stares. "Well she's got a shotgun and she seems to be easily maddned with racial slurs meaning she is going to waste ammo." He gave a painful smile "At least I still havs my Jack. He said as he took a swig. "Now could someone patch me up that would be greatly appreciated." He looked down at his leg it was covered in blood his sweatpants ripped showing the multiple marks from the pellets. "Well shit." He said
Last edited by Wysten on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:27 pm

Wysten wrote:
Forest State wrote:
Huan Kondo

"Now why would I do that?" He said now up turning the glass and he felt his face go a little red and he wiped his mouth. "You have this entire wall covered probably have your gun focused not on me but on the door Miss I never caught your name so I'm going to call you chink." He took another swig. "So Chink what are you and your friends doing here I might ask?"

Meire
Heroes of Tomorrow

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

The thought echoed in his mind as he only caused the situation to escalate, making his own blood begin to boil. Why would someone so stupidly walk out, unarmed, simply to insult the hostile invaders currently kidnapping a fellow Guardian member. He didn't grasp why a man so incompetent would stay behind to fight, ignoring the order to evacuate the building.

And now, without a doubt, they were all going to die because of his mouth.

There was a lone gun aimed toward the group, but there were still too many targets to attack if one began to move. He took a deep breath, feeling a weight develop inside of his chest. If any of them died, it wouldn't be his fault. One survivor is better than none, and he can still return to heal the injured. He was struggling to justify what he was about to do, but he didn't have a choice.

Then she began to fire. Time to think was over.

In a swift motion, he dived in the direction that the westerner arrived, following the motion with a barrel roll to find his way behind the cover of the corner. There was another man there, but he didn't have time to talk. He simply grabbed the M82 that conveniently rested against the wall, and began yet another sprint through the building.

He had to get to them. He couldn't let them hurt anyone else, nor could he let them live.

As he ran, he checked the weapons magazine hoping that it'd at least be mostly full.
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kraicia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:27 pm

Erika

At last, Erika found that the suspect in mind turned out to put to be this ‘maid’. Quite frankly, against her own manners, Erika made a slight frown - something that Beethoven often did in his portraits. Just like the German composer that inspired her along with the others, Erika couldn’t help but keep a stern facial expression in place of her muteness.

Her left handed grip upon her conductor baton only tightened for a moment before relenting; she didn’t trust the situation one bit, even if Mason got together on talking terms. Nevertheless, Erika remained quiet and keeping the scene absent from her music. Though if ‘shit hit the fan’, she was ready to initiate the second movement of Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto No.3 as a way to boost the speed and agility of herself and her allies; however, she had to be careful, since playing the music left her defenseless...

Which was what happened...

(Continue onwards, this post is late)
Last edited by Kraicia on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’m the Republic of Kraicia, a theocratic Caucasus-based country. I also roleplay as Kraicia, an equally theocratic, albeit Future Tech, nation. I do not represent the Orthodox Church or any form of Caucasus nationalism.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:42 pm

Forest State wrote:
Huan Kondo

"Seems like she's gone bananas..." muttered Edward as he teleported to safety joining Meires meeting him at the corner. He liked Mason's tactical prowess, but his mouth and his way with women leaves something to be desired. Edward would never consider giving Mason a name like "smooth talker" unless from a sarcastic point of view. Regardless now Mason is shot, bleeding, and altogether in a bad situation.

Edward sighs, "what should we do now..."
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kraicia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:46 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Forest State wrote:
Huan Kondo

"Seems like she's gone bananas..." muttered Edward as he teleported to safety joining Meires meeting him at the corner. He liked Mason's tactical prowess, but his mouth and his way with women leaves something to be desired. Edward would never consider giving Mason a name like "smooth talker" unless from a sarcastic point of view. Regardless now Mason is shot, bleeding, and altogether in a bad situation.

Erika

“Okay, es ist Showtime!” Erika said in thought as she whipped her conductor baton in her left hand, earning her a glyph under her feet that began to play Bach’s Second Movement in his Brandenburg Concerto No.3. High speed and elegant, Erika swiftly ran out of danger and hoped that any of her allies followed suit.

Any gunshot that followed either narrowly missed Erika, or she used a quick flick of her left wrist to hastily summon a brief accordion soundwave to deflect the bullets. She needed to get to cover as soon as possible, with the ‘maid’ about to reduce her to mangled sauerkraut in seconds if she didn’t move quick enough.
Last edited by Kraicia on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I’m the Republic of Kraicia, a theocratic Caucasus-based country. I also roleplay as Kraicia, an equally theocratic, albeit Future Tech, nation. I do not represent the Orthodox Church or any form of Caucasus nationalism.

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:50 pm

Kraicia wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:"Seems like she's gone bananas..." muttered Edward as he teleported to safety joining Meires meeting him at the corner. He liked Mason's tactical prowess, but his mouth and his way with women leaves something to be desired. Edward would never consider giving Mason a name like "smooth talker" unless from a sarcastic point of view. Regardless now Mason is shot, bleeding, and altogether in a bad situation.

Erika

“Okay, es ist Showtime!” Erika said in thought as she whipped her conductor baton in her left hand, earning her a glyph under her feet that began to play Bach’s Second Movement in his Brandenburg Concerto No.3. High speed and elegant, Erika swiftly ran out of danger and hoped that any of her allies followed suit.

Any gunshot that followed either narrowly missed Erika, or she used a quick flick of her left wrist to hastily summon an accordion wave to deflect the bullets.

Watching the german run out he tried to stand but his leg stabbed with pain he gave a cry and knelt down and looked up to Ted. "Well most of us are out there go join the Arab I should be fine right here."
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kraicia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:09 pm

Wysten wrote:
Kraicia wrote:
Erika

Any gunshot that followed either narrowly missed Erika, or she used a quick flick of her left wrist to hastily summon an accordion wave to deflect the bullets.

Watching the german run out he tried to stand but his leg stabbed with pain he gave a cry and knelt down and looked up to Ted. "Well most of us are out there go join the Arab I should be fine right here."

Erika

Mason was still stuck with his wounds, so Erika couldn’t help but peak back around with a grim yet stern face. She couldn’t leave him, even if she was seen as nothing more than a defenseless female genderswap of the famed German composer, Beethoven. Her peak around the corner nearly costed her life as the ‘maid’ somewhere fired back at her; however, Srika gritted her teeth as she ran back to Mason in a brief burst of superspeed.

Unfortunately, dragging him to cover wasn’t her plan, since she instead grabbed his pistol against his wishes in her right hand and force the ‘maid’ back to cover behind the shield. Really, Erika had no idea where the ‘maid’ retreated behind that shield, but Erika needed to ensure Mason’s safety. So with a right sweep from the conductor baton in her left hand, she sent a sharp fortissimo piano note wave in front of her...hopefully breaking down shield of the ‘maid’; however, that wouldn’t work very well since the wave’s energy was absorbed by the shield but otherwise causing the shield to fracture slightly.

Erika’s attack was underpowered and she just put herself in danger; she needed to think something fast. So she looked back at Mason and summoned the same attack, this time pushing him towards the door and out; however, that left Erika’s back wide open to the ‘Maid’. Though without thinking, Erika threw Mason’s pistol back to him before she dove to cover...a little too late...
Last edited by Kraicia on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Caruolinda
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Caruolinda » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:19 pm

Wysten wrote:
Forest State wrote:
Huan Kondo

Mason laughes a bit but a pellet slammed into his leg while it hurt like hell he jumped up as another slammed into his leg again he dived through door leading through the stares. "Well she's got a shotgun and she seems to be easily maddned with racial slurs meaning she is going to waste ammo." He gave a painful smile "At least I still havs my Jack. He said as he took a swig. "Now could someone patch me up that would be greatly appreciated." He looked down at his leg it was covered in blood his sweatpants ripped showing the multiple marks from the pellets. "Well shit." He said

Ki Yong-Jin

Ki wasn't shocked at all at the sight of the dark red trail of blood that spilled from what used to be Mason's functioning leg. He simply assumed he was a lost cause due to his massively idiotic action of just taunting the girl behind the force field while standing out on the hallway. Regardless, his loss was a gain for the group, given that now they knew for sure that she could shoot from behind the shield, but not be shot at. He gave Mason another glance. Yeah, he was as good as dead.

"I'm going to try, uh... Circumventing that force field from the outside of the building, and see if I can get any new information or break in from behind, but I plead you not to kill yourselves like this. We don't know who those people are or what they're doing here, so be careful." He said, almost like Mason wasn't bleeding right over there, glancing at Edward but looking to Erika specifically, given that she was the only one he actually knew.

The Korean took a deep breath and moved downstairs to the floor just under the top one, heading towards the first window he could open and vault to the outside from. Holding on whatever graspable spots he could find, his ability made moving like that tremendously easier. Slowly but surely, he approached the first window he assumed was on the top floor and, according to his mental picture of the area, behind the force field. Even if the strong wind heavily contested his approach and anyone watching from distance would think that he was suicidal, it was relatively easy for him given his skills and experience, the only issue being his strength. He would have to get back in as soon as possible. As he approached the aforementioned window of the top floor, Ki took his pistol from his waist and hit a couple of time the window of an office he assumed was located further behind the force field with its back, breaking it and allowing him to vault inside.

He wasn't going to be able to enjoy the fact he was on firm ground again. Ki wanted to seize the element of surprise, so he quickly moved outside the office and into the hallway, firing at the Korean girl from her rear without a second thought.
Last edited by Caruolinda on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Kraicia wrote:
Wysten wrote:Watching the german run out he tried to stand but his leg stabbed with pain he gave a cry and knelt down and looked up to Ted. "Well most of us are out there go join the Arab I should be fine right here."

Erika

Mason was still stuck with his wounds, so Erika couldn’t help but peak back around with a grim yet stern face. She couldn’t leave him, even if she was seen as nothing more than a defenseless female genderswap of the famed German composer, Beethoven. Her peak around the corner nearly costed her life as the ‘maid’ somewhere fired back at her; however, Srika gritted her teeth as she ran back to Mason in a brief burst of superspeed.

Unfortunately, dragging him to cover wasn’t her plan, since she instead grabbed his pistol against his wishes in her right hand and force the ‘maid’ back to cover...at least that’s where she thought the suspect was hiding. Really, Erika had no idea where the ‘maid’ retreated, but Erika needed to ensure Mason’s safety. So with a right sweep from the conductor baton in her left hand, she sent a sharp fortissimo piano note wave in front of her...hopefully warding away the ‘maid’ from Mason; however, that wouldn’t work very well since the wave only caused most of the objects in the room to vibrate and absorb the energy.

Erika’s attack was underpowered and she just put herself in danger; she needed to think something fast. So she looked back at Mason and summoned the same attack, this time pushing him towards the door and out; however, that left Erika’s back wide open to the ‘Maid’. Though without thinking, Erika threw Mason’s pistol back to him before she dove to cover...a little too late...

Mason felt the force push him back he was surprised the girl did it. Though he had no weapon he started to crawl though and grabed his AK the magazine and checked if it had a full magazine it did he loaded and checked the corner waiting for his chance.
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:06 pm

Huan Kondo

Huan had a certain fire in her eyes at the moment, as she put the shotgun down and switched back to the M16 rifle, raising it and staring through the ironsight. It wasn’t going to jam on her now, she thought. Not when she had a chance to secure a kill to add to her list of them. “Die, western pigs,” she said loud enough for everyone else to hear, raising her rifle and switching it to fully automatic fire before aiming at Erika and Mason, preferably looking to mow down one and then turn her fire to the other before the magazine was empty. And then she suddenly felt a bullet burrow into her back, and she gritted her teeth and let out a berserker cry before spinning around and firing from the hip with the M16, while also reaching for a frag grenade, pulling the pin, and tossing it in the direction of the rooftop Korean.
Last edited by Forest State on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don't tread on me

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kraicia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:17 pm

Forest State wrote:
Huan Kondo

Huan had a certain fire in her eyes at the moment, as she put the shotgun down and switched back to the M16 rifle, raising it and staring through the ironsight. It wasn’t going to jam on her now, she thought. Not when she had a chance to secure a kill to add to her list of them. “Die, western pigs,” she said loud enough for everyone else to hear, raising her rifle and switching it to fully automatic fire before aiming at Erika and Mason, preferably looking to mow down one and then turn her fire to the other before the magazine was empty.

Erika

Diving behind one of the desks, Erika realized that speed and agility were becoming useless against the maid’s shield. The wave of music she summoned before saving Mason only managed to slightly fracture the shield; however, from what Erika can tell, the shield was holding up to withstand much more. Subsequently, Erika needed to rethink her strategy.

So with her conductor baton, she saw one of the chairs and immediately try to bring towards her using a beam of flute music; however that was shot to pieces before Erika could have a chance to use it. Thinking quickly as the first chair fell apart, Erika flicked the fragments towards the shield before concentrating on one of the office desks. Much heavier than the office chair, Erika blasted a wave of trumpet and saxophone musical notes to lunge the desk at the shield; the weight of the desk hopefully cracking the shielding...

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:19 pm

Forest State wrote:
Huan Kondo

Huan had a certain fire in her eyes at the moment, as she put the shotgun down and switched back to the M16 rifle, raising it and staring through the ironsight. It wasn’t going to jam on her now, she thought. Not when she had a chance to secure a kill to add to her list of them. “Die, western pigs,” she said loud enough for everyone else to hear, raising her rifle and switching it to fully automatic fire before aiming at Erika and Mason, preferably looking to mow down one and then turn her fire to the other before the magazine was empty.

Meire
Heroes of Tomorrow

He rounded a corner to the right, continuing his sprint to the best of his ability. He had ten shots with the rifle he snatched from the sidelines, and he was planning to put them to use, but in order to do so he needed to get behind that forcefield and line up a shot. Once she was out of the picture, he needed to free the hostage from her captor, the girl that continued to tease him even now that they stand as enemies. There was one more, a male, but he was unsure of his status as a threat. Ultimately, he decided it will be better to be safer to see him as he does the others. Two shots, hopefully, will be all it takes if he's lucky. If not, he's still got 8 more and a pistol.

He rounded the next corner, then came upon the last one. He peaked his head around to find the armed one still attacking the others, remaining distracted. But, he was not alone in his attack from this end of the hall. Swiftly, he slipped into an office and began to set up the rifle for the intended kills. With the intense gunfire covering his little noise, he punched a quick hole in the wall toward the floor, one just big enough for him to fire through.
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:21 pm

Edward "Ted" Tomlinson
Edward had to do something quick, and risky. This chick who shot Mason was most likely to start firing again. Most likely best way to engage her in combat was to teleport to behind her on one of her flanks and run to the other flank getting good shots on her. He'll have to wait 5 seconds until teleporting again, but assuming he'll be firing at her during that time that it will be fine. He shaked with excitement or fear in didn't know either, but he was shaking. He pulls his guns out, and he begins. His allies near the corner begin to see his atoms deconstruct.

Caruolinda
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Caruolinda » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:35 pm

Forest State wrote:
Huan Kondo

Huan had a certain fire in her eyes at the moment, as she put the shotgun down and switched back to the M16 rifle, raising it and staring through the ironsight. It wasn’t going to jam on her now, she thought. Not when she had a chance to secure a kill to add to her list of them. “Die, western pigs,” she said loud enough for everyone else to hear, raising her rifle and switching it to fully automatic fire before aiming at Erika and Mason, preferably looking to mow down one and then turn her fire to the other before the magazine was empty. And then she suddenly felt a bullet burrow into her back, and she gritted her teeth and let out a berserker cry before spinning around and firing from the hip with the M16, while also reaching for a frag grenade, pulling the pin, and tossing it in the direction of the rooftop Korean.

Ki Yong-Jin

Ki expected that the maid would turn and try firing at him, so it wasn't hard for him to dodge her inaccurate fire by getting back into the office from which he came. A relieved sigh escaped him, however the sound of something landing near the entrance of the office and the sight of the uppermost part of a grenade made him seek immediate cover behind a desk, a chair, or whatever he could find in there and closed his eyes. Instants after, the detonation came alongside all the shrapnel.

He opened his eyes and was glad for being alive, although there was some bad news: a medium-sized piece of fragmentation had hit his belly, although it hadn't gone really deep for it seemingly had to go through the relatively thin wall of the office. "Ugh... 이럴 시간이 없어 (I don't have time for this)..." He removed it from his body, spilling blood all over his clothes and around himself. His breathing took a faster pace, it hurt like hell. Even if it did, however, he had no choice and had to keep going.

Ki raised his Makarov pistol, which should still have a few bullets in it, and peeked over the door again, trying to get another shot on the maid.
Last edited by Caruolinda on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:50 pm

“Watch for someone that just disappeared!” Huan shouted, like a general leading her men on the battlefield, as she stopped to reload her M16. As she did that, she saw the desk and chair impact against the shield, breaking through it and crushing the hexagons under its weight. Shit. The object crashed through the shield with a loud bang that made her turn around, and when she realized that the shield was shattered, she also realized that she didn’t have the energy to build another one so quickly. Meanwhile, Lyev took it as a chance to slip into the room with Kimura, and Kana positioned herself in front of Vivian.

“If you all don’t back the fuck up and sit the fuck down, I’m going to end this right here!” she shouted, positioning her and over the sleeping girl’s forehead and preparing to spread the lethal poison to her skin. It was then that Ana finally got up from her laptop and moved to the scene of the battle, putting her hands up to indicate that she didn’t have a weapon and that she wasn’t a threat to Kana and her company.

“Everyone, please… Listen to her, or we’re going to have a death. She has a poisonous touch, and it will kill in minutes,” she said, to anyone who would listen. “Trust me. I know her. I don’t know why she’s here, but I know her…” she added, as her eyes started to glaze over in a way. Like she just couldn’t believe the situation.
don't tread on me

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse