NATION

PASSWORD

The Gods of Jikken (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:15 am

Cuprum wrote:
Kenmoria wrote:Thunderstruck

''You talk about them like if they were less than rubbish but is your electricity what moves them. These primitive creatures I dared to study have two cores, one in their head composed mostly of water and one in the their bodies' center which makes a vital substance flow through their bodies without issue. Everything those creatures do is controlled and enabled by electrical signals running through their bodies, they can generate petty amounts of electricity without knowing about the destructive potential they possess. I don't hate you, but I don't trust you neither. I offer you the following, to counter the influence of this creatures, let's create a more powerful race whose fanatism toward us will make them submissive to our will.''

Cuprum"s words spoke of the nature of the humans and were certainly more wise than Thunerian had expected of a god who interacted so little with his peers o the divine stage. He mentioned creating a species more powerful than the apes of the world and it was an idea that caught the attention of Thunerian with immediate effect. The thunder god's main motivation for creating the blight of humanity was to form a species able to conceive and wonder at this beauty but another one, this time made with only two gods, would do just fine on this matter.

As he thought, sparks gathered above Thunerian's head in what was almost a caricature of thought, filling the air in the core of the Earth with little electric challenges. In his mind, he formed an idea of what such a species would be like. It had the name of a word in the ancient language of Jikken, the land they inhabited. "Tʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ Tᴇ̈ʀᴏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴇʟɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀɢᴜᴇ. I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ Sᴘᴁʀᴄᴀ, ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Jɪᴋᴋᴇɴ. Tʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇɢᴀɪɴ ᴅᴏᴍɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ Eᴀʀᴛʜ. Mʏ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴ, ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ᴀs ɪᴛ ɪs, ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴇxᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪғᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪɴ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ." He finished speaking and waited for the other god to respond.
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:40 pm

Kenmoria wrote:"Tʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ Tᴇ̈ʀᴏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴇʟɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀɢᴜᴇ. I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ Sᴘᴁʀᴄᴀ, ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Jɪᴋᴋᴇɴ. Tʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇɢᴀɪɴ ᴅᴏᴍɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ Eᴀʀᴛʜ. Mʏ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴ, ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ᴀs ɪᴛ ɪs, ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴇxᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪғᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪɴ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ." He finished speaking and waited for the other god to respond.

Butting in where it didn't belong, Silven whispered with a thousand slithery voices: "Dinosaurssssssssssssssssss . . . " Revealing that it had transformed into a giant serpent with the wings of a bat, Silven explained. "Do you not remember the giant lizardssssss that we made before? It may have been when you were creating the Northern Lightssssss with that ssssilly rainbow god, but they were truly magnificcccent. Sssadly, they all died after SSSSSOMEONE hurled a large chunk of rockssss and lava at them. What if we brought them back, ssssssso they could roam the earth again? Dinossssaursssssssssssssssssss . . . *Silven bursts into a thousand leaves and floats away on the breeze, it's voice still echoing* "Dinosssaurssssssssss . . . . dinosaurssssssss . . . dinosarusss . . ."
Last edited by Auphelia on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Postby Kenmoria » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:00 pm

Auphelia wrote:
Kenmoria wrote:"Tʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ Tᴇ̈ʀᴏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴇʟɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀɢᴜᴇ. I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ Sᴘᴁʀᴄᴀ, ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Jɪᴋᴋᴇɴ. Tʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇɢᴀɪɴ ᴅᴏᴍɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ Eᴀʀᴛʜ. Mʏ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴ, ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ᴀs ɪᴛ ɪs, ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴇxᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪғᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪɴ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ." He finished speaking and waited for the other god to respond.

Butting in where it didn't belong, Silven whispered with a thousand slithery voices: "Dinosaurssssssssssssssssss . . . " Revealing that it had transformed into a giant serpent with the wings of a bat, Silven explained. "Do you not remember the giant lizardssssss that we made before? It may have been when you were creating the Northern Lightssssss with that ssssilly rainbow god, but they were truly magnificcccent. Sssadly, they all died after SSSSSOMEONE hurled a large chunk of rockssss and lava at them. What if we brought them back, ssssssso they could roam the earth again? Dinossssaursssssssssssssssssss . . . *Silven bursts into a thousand leaves and floats away on the breeze, it's voice still echoing* "Dinosssaurssssssssss . . . . dinosaurssssssss . . . dinosarusss . . ."

Thunerian heard the words of Silven, emitting not from its normal mouth but from that of a creature the thunder god had not seen for many years. He had enjoyed tormenting them with bolts of lightning before the rock, hurled by another god, rendered them gone forever. Times then were simple, and creature lived in daily fear of the glorius potential of the mighty Thunerian, not cowering behind mud walls and spreading outwards. Driven on by this memory, the thunder god made the creature he had suggested to Tëro. He could not do much but created a network of electric pulses, like mighty lightning but contained within life, in the air. They spread outwards and formed the shape of a dog-like creature. He spoke, "Iᴛ ɪs ᴅᴏɴᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴇᴡ, ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ. Nᴏᴡ, ɪᴛ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛs ʙᴇɪɴɢ. Sᴇᴏɴᴀ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟ, ʙᴜᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛʏ Tᴇ̈ʀᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴡᴏʟғ!"
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Jikken
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jikken » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:08 pm

Years passed as Onwu watched over his realm, delegating and watching as the souls of the dead passed through Barathrum. For many years it was simply animals, and so he crafted a portion of Barathrum for them to spend their afterlives in peace and comfort. Then came the first human souls to Barathrum. They were far more aware than the previous souls, and some had been intentionally cruel. Onwu decided to craft separate portions of Barathrum to accommodate these mortals. It wasn't long after this that he created the races who called Barathrum home, the Daemon and the Tenshi.

Centuries passed, with Onwu simply watching over Barathrum and protecting the souls of the dead. Boredom, however, finally got the best of him, and the God of Death traveled to the Realm of the Living. So much had changed since he had last been there! The great beasts that once roamed the land were dead, all of their souls resting in the Fields of Barathrum. Humans and the other races seemed to be taking over now, slowly but surely. This would be an interesting time for not only the mortals, but for the gods themselves.
"You can change the world when you change your mind!" ~Kinky Boots
"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise!" ~ Les Misérables
"Being true to yourself never goes out of style."~ Legally Blonde
"I’m through accepting limits ‘cause someone says they’re so. Some things I cannot change but ‘til I try, I’ll never know."~ Wicked
"Climb every mountain, ford every stream, follow every rainbow till you find your dream."~
The Sound of Music

"Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other path, no other way, no day but today."~ Rent

We are currently creating my nations religion!

Angora Guanaco
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Angora Guanaco » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:00 am

After the creation of sapient life Obanu had enjoyed his existence greatly. He spent more time mingling with the mortals for more time than he spent with the other gods.

He was getting quite fond of a race of mortals called humans and so he spent most of his time with them. Some of them were ignorant and irked Obanu, but as a race humans were ingenious and resilient and with Obanu nudging some of his favourites along, the humans progressed quickly.

Some of the other gods, notably Thunderain, Tëro and the mad god Silven, disliked the humans and Obanu was worried about what they might do. Obanu may be a god but he could not protect the humans if those three gods worked together.
i failed biology :(

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:56 pm

Kenmoria wrote:Sparks

''Explain your point while I eat these rocks. Have in mind those creatures would drain part of your power after you create them since they need a source of energy, not a good time to have enemies since they would took this opportunity to crush you and absorb your godly power. And even when like those apes offspring I still have a magnanimous power. One day, my heirs will rule this world but there is a lot of time and processes for that... Mmm... This granite is so tasty.''
Last edited by Cuprum on Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Postby Kenmoria » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:05 pm

Cuprum wrote:
Kenmoria wrote:Sparks

''Explain your point while I eat these rocks. Have in mind those creatures would drain part of your power after you create them since they need a source of energy, not a good time to have enemies since they would took this opportunity to crush you and absorb your godly power. And even when like those apes offspring I still have a magnanimous power. One day, my heirs will rule this world but there is a lot of time and processes for that... Mmm... This granite is so tasty.''

Thunerian watech in bewilderment as Tëro consumed the rocks that lay on the ground in the Earth. The thunder God never ate, existing merely on pure electrical energy and ambient divine power, such things were, he thought, beneath him. The net of electrical flows beside him crumpled and dissapitated before Thunerian responded, "Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ I ᴀᴍ Tʜᴜɴᴇʀɪᴀɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ!" To illustrate his point, the thunder god sent down a bolt of lightning from above, obliterating a small village and setting the land on fire. "Wʜʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴇs ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀɪsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ɴᴏᴡ? Tʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ғɪʟᴛʜ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ɢᴏᴅs sᴜᴄʜ ᴀs ᴜs, ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴇᴀsʏ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ."
My pronouns are he/him.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:19 pm

Stana

The god of Hearth and Family watched the mortal world within the flames of the first hearth. True intelligent life had finally taken hold the world in the form of various creatures such as humans and Giganties among others. The god's previous creations were creatures of great might but lacked the abilities to form the complex structures the gods hope. Ones who could begin to master concepts like math and writing and other complex thought processes. The humans were the best example of this. They possessed a remarkable ability to think and adapt. They lacked fur but learned to fashion coats out of the fur of the prey they hunted. They learned to attach stone to wood to create tools. Truly they were a remarkable species. But the species had its limit. The light and warmth given by Mythras' sun would disappear as the moon and night sky arrived. They had no natural defense against this cold and their crafts of fur could only do so much.

Taking pity on the race, Stana descended to them and brought them the knowledge of how to harness fire into the hearth through it was much more a fire pit than a true hearth at first as they remained a wandering people. It was not till the first villages formed that Stana truely showed them how to craft a hearth which would heat their homes and cook their food.

Rising from his place in his realm, Stana faded away and reappeared on the mortal's planet near a small village of humans.
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Paketo wrote:Taking pity on the race, Stana descended to them and brought them the knowledge of how to harness fire into the hearth through it was much more a fire pit than a true hearth at first as they remained a wandering people. It was not till the first villages formed that Stana truely showed them how to craft a hearth which would heat their homes and cook their food.

Rising from his place in his realm, Stana faded away and reappeared on the mortal's planet near a small village of humans.

FOOL! Silven shouted, stepping out of the nearby grove of trees. Do you know what they can do with this? They can burn things! They will destroy trees and burn them! Not only the Wild, but all of nature will suffer!
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

SC #307

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:03 pm

Auphelia wrote:FOOL! Silven shouted, stepping out of the nearby grove of trees. Do you know what they can do with this? They can burn things! They will destroy trees and burn them! Not only the Wild, but all of nature will suffer!

Stana

"You are the fool Silven" Retorted Stana "You do not see the potential of these humans. They can use fire to progress but they can also use it to destroy. They are a creature with their own will capable have making their own decisions without our guidance. They can create monuments and harness nature. These are remarkable creatures who I have interest in."
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:25 pm

Hearing Silven talking about how humans would just destroy nature he chuckled. After Stana called him a fool rightfully so Gylous decided to pop in saying he is right Silven you think humans will just destroy with this gift but they will also create with this.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:30 pm

Paketo wrote:
"You are the fool Silven" Retorted Stana "You do not see the potential of these humans. They can use fire to progress but they can also use it to destroy. They are a creature with their own will capable have making their own decisions without our guidance. They can create monuments and harness nature. These are remarkable creatures who I have interest in."

Harnessing nature! I was right to call you a fool. They will destroy the Wild with this! You may be happy, advancing their civilisation, more hearths and homes to get power from. As for me, I am barely holding them back. This fire could be the tipping point. I cannot afford for this to happen. Silven swirls from a mountain goat into the form of a small rabbit, speaking a voice as sweet as a songbirds. Please, don't contribute to my death. Please?

SC #307

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Auphelia wrote:Harnessing nature! I was right to call you a fool. They will destroy the Wild with this! You may be happy, advancing their civilisation, more hearths and homes to get power from. As for me, I am barely holding them back. This fire could be the tipping point. I cannot afford for this to happen. Silven swirls from a mountain goat into the form of a small rabbit, speaking a voice as sweet as a songbirds. Please, don't contribute to my death. Please?

"Cease your ramblings Silven." replied Stana "The wilds still exist and provides humans many things. They don't destroy it like mindless creatures as you suggest. Just as Gylous says, they will use fire to create and advance. They will learn and invent new things. You will not die and neither will the wilds as humans advance. If were truly concerned, you would find humans to advance your interests among them."
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:46 pm

Paketo wrote:"Cease your ramblings Silven." replied Stana "The wilds still exist and provides humans many things. They don't destroy it like mindless creatures as you suggest. Just as Gylous says, they will use fire to create and advance. They will learn and invent new things. You will not die and neither will the wilds as humans advance. If were truly concerned, you would find humans to advance your interests among them."

Stana, you keep confusing me with Seona! Silven transforms into a raven the size of a human. I only rule the undiscovered places. But you may be right. Perhaps I can convince the humans that the Wild is too dangerous . . . hmmm . . . Silven takes flight over the human village, spreading a large shadow that almost seems alive. Screams of humans below can be heard as they suddenly race indoors, terrified of going outside. Excellent . . . fear to control them . . . silly humans . . . Silven races on, intent on spreading this fear of the outdoors to as many humans as possible.

SC #307

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:58 pm

Ryesis

The God of Weather and Seasons was busy at work, doing just as his domain demanded of him. For several consistent years he had brought the horrible or terrific weather that either hindered or helped the wildlife of the planet. The changing of the seasons was the most important thing to him apart from his child Lukin. He enjoyed his work greatly, it was satisfying for him to bring about such brilliant life and such horrible destruction upon the landscape every year. Occasionally he had to work with his fellow gods when their domains intermingled, but that was the way of the this new World. His seasons had many effects on the planets inhabitants, forcing huge migrations and such concepts as hibernation for animals like the mighty bear.

He had done more than just bring about the seasons and weather however, probably his proudest achievement thus far was the creation of two new species of his own. The Fazei were first, similar to a rabbit and a bird put together. They had been gifts for Lukin, it had taken him a great deal of time to create their biology and lifecycle and he couldn't be more proud of them. Of course their escape had been a blunder on his part when he accidentally broke a cage while in the midst of preparing a vicious storm to hurl across the largest ocean. He liked to experiment with the various kinds of storms he could create, and to see how large he could make them. The creatures had escaped and had since come to dominate different landscapes on the planet.

There was also the Sazalar, whom had been created on purpose. The creation of a species such as the Gearanin required a worthy opponent to keep their populations in check. His creations had been just as fruitful in spreading themselves across the world. There were of course several isolated places they could not reach, or were isolated themselves in, but that did not matter to him. They were adaptable and would grow accustomed to any hardship that was thrown at them, he was sure of it.

Finally there was the Humans, whom were not a creation of his. The creatures were somewhat perplexing as they could move and speak and reason as they, the gods were able to. Created in their image it would seem, he did not know which god if any had brought them to life. They lived in shacks and villages or were nomadic across the world. They came in many different sizes and colors and with differing color of eyes and hair, they were very distinct from any other animal that had been created or had sprung from the new world. He thought to himself that they would come to dominate the land one day if they were anything like the gods for whom they shared their appearance.

He sat down upon a mighty rock, contemplating the very beings that depended on him. His storms could destroy their species or bring it enough food to survive many winters. Not too far away he heard the chatter of other gods, one of which he realized to be Silven, there was Gylous and perhaps Stana? He caught snippets of their conversation, something of the Humans and how they would eventually grow and advance. He knew that much to be true but was too wrapped up in his own thoughts to worry about his fellow Gods and Goddesses. This was until he caught the last bit of the conversation. Stana spoke of finding humans to advance their interest, what did that mean? He did not know but he would find out.

The God descended upon the nearest Human village. He traveled upon a cloud as Lukin had done many times, he had been able to learn. The collection of shacks was hardly impressive to something that could create devastating storms or frost-bitten winters. The inhabitants of the land were of a strange appearance with tan skin and eyes like bronze. They spoke in a strange dialect by which he was able to mimic. He took note of the hunks of rotting meat and plants scattered across the camp and suddenly became revolted by the sight, His anger became vicious but before he could act a shadow befell the village and the humans were scared off. He knew it to be Silven, though he had only a faint idea of what he intended to instill into the Humans.

He allowed the cloud to crack once and with a loud, booming voice he announced "Let all within this village understand! Those who dishonor the harvest will suffer the chills of a harsh winter! Do not waste your food for it is a gift from the Gods! Go forth and spread this message, ungrateful Mortals!" he hurled a final bit of frost, freezing the side of a mud shack and causing a whimper from the gathered humans. As quickly as he arrived he zoomed off in search of some form of entertainment. Finally he decided that he would check in on the Fazei population's around the world, perhaps he could catch Lukin a new pet.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:10 am

Kenmoria wrote:Raijin

''Roasting those dumb creatures won't earn you the love of any goddess, besides there are methods more discreet to erradicate those hairy evolved monkeys, who live in tents made of animal skin and only know how to hunt, like this beauty i hold in my hands for example. This flowering plant will make things more enjoyable to the creatures living in this rotten world though at the end it will be their doom.''

A tear fell from Tëro's eye and once it touched the ground a considerable amount of plants from the papaver genus appeared.

''Let's see how they can deal with it... Mmm... This quartz is tasty.''

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Postby Kenmoria » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:51 am

Cuprum wrote:
Kenmoria wrote:Raijin

''Roasting those dumb creatures won't earn you the love of any goddess, besides there are methods more discreet to erradicate those hairy evolved monkeys, who live in tents made of animal skin and only know how to hunt, like this beauty i hold in my hands for example. This flowering plant will make things more enjoyable to the creatures living in this rotten world though at the end it will be their doom.''

A tear fell from Tëro's eye and once it touched the ground a considerable amount of plants from the papaver genus appeared.

''Let's see how they can deal with it... Mmm... This quartz is tasty.''

Dissapointed at his lack of appreciation, Thunerian decided to leave. It was uncomfortable hot in the core of the Earth and, though he was a god and thus able to survive any temperature, not a place he wished to spend any more time than strictly necessary. He rose, sparks gathering around him, before shooting up at the speed of lightning, releasing a clap of thunder as he did so. Within a short amount of time, Thunerian re-emerged from the hole he had created to the core of the Earth. In anger, he killed the humans nearby, toasting their bodies in a blast of lightning.

There was still the matter of the hole he had created to get to Tëro. It was as wide as ten men and was formed after Thunerian shot a bolt with immense power into the surface of the planet. Chuckling slightly, he sent an electrical charge into the dirt, making it fall downwards. It concealed the hole such that no mortal would ever no his power. Then, he flew again. He travelled trusting the thundercloud he had sent earlier, and arrived at where the god of the wild, Silven, was dwelling.

"Sɪʟᴠᴇɴ, Tᴇ̈ʀᴏ ʜᴀs ɴᴏᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ʜɪs ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴠᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀsᴋ ᴏғ ᴇʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ, ᴛʜᴜs I ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴛʜɪs ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ. Tʜᴇ Sᴀʟᴀᴢᴀʀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀᴍᴇᴅ. Cᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀʏ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs, ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴ. I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ Sᴘᴁʀᴄᴀ. Fᴏʀᴍᴇᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛʟʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟɪɴɢs ɪɴ ᴘᴀᴄᴋs ᴏғ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴀʙʟᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴡɪʟᴅ. Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ, ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴘᴁʀᴄᴀ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ." As he finished, he constructed as before a network of electrical pulses, forming a model of the lupine creature Thunerian hoped to create.
Last edited by Kenmoria on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My pronouns are he/him.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:33 pm

Kenmoria wrote:"Sɪʟᴠᴇɴ, Tᴇ̈ʀᴏ ʜᴀs ɴᴏᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ʜɪs ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴠᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀsᴋ ᴏғ ᴇʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ, ᴛʜᴜs I ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴛʜɪs ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ. Tʜᴇ Gᴇʀᴀɴɴɪɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀᴍᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴀʟᴀᴢᴀʀ ᴀʟsᴏ. Cᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀʏ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs, ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴ. I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ Sᴘᴁʀᴄᴀ. Fᴏʀᴍᴇᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛʟʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟɪɴɢs ɪɴ ᴘᴀᴄᴋs ᴏғ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴀʙʟᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴡɪʟᴅ. Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ, ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴘᴁʀᴄᴀ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ." As he finished, he constructed as before a network of electrical pulses, forming a model of the lupine creature Thunerian hoped to create.

So you come to me when your first plans fall through? Silven is still flying through the sky, spreading fear to all humans it comes across. Fine. I am offended, but these look like they could work. Silven examines the electric skeleton of the animal. When it has finished, it clenches both of it's claws, causing sand and tree branches to begin filling in the empty space in the animal. Yes. This is what is good, what is Wild. We must make more of them! WE SHALL SAVE THE WILD!!! Silvens last words are echoed across the land, causing a brief burst of rapid growth among all of the plants nearby.

SC #307

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Postby Kenmoria » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Auphelia wrote:
Kenmoria wrote:"Sɪʟᴠᴇɴ, Tᴇ̈ʀᴏ ʜᴀs ɴᴏᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ʜɪs ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴠᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀsᴋ ᴏғ ᴇʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ, ᴛʜᴜs I ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴛʜɪs ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ. Tʜᴇ Gᴇʀᴀɴɴɪɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀᴍᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴀʟᴀᴢᴀʀ ᴀʟsᴏ. Cᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀʏ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs, ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴ. I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ Sᴘᴁʀᴄᴀ. Fᴏʀᴍᴇᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛʟʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟɪɴɢs ɪɴ ᴘᴀᴄᴋs ᴏғ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴀʙʟᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴡɪʟᴅ. Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ, ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴘᴁʀᴄᴀ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ." As he finished, he constructed as before a network of electrical pulses, forming a model of the lupine creature Thunerian hoped to create.

So you come to me when your first plans fall through? Silven is still flying through the sky, spreading fear to all humans it comes across. Fine. I am offended, but these look like they could work. Silven examines the electric skeleton of the animal. When it has finished, it clenches both of it's claws, causing sand and tree branches to begin filling in the empty space in the animal. Yes. This is what is good, what is Wild. We must make more of them! WE SHALL SAVE THE WILD!!! Silvens last words are echoed across the land, causing a brief burst of rapid growth among all of the plants nearby.

On second thoughts, Thunerian could probably have chosen his words slightly more carefully, it was not his forte. None of that mattered however as the first of the Spærca was complete! It was beautiful, no doubt due to his own glorious majesty, thought the thunder god, brimming with literal sparks at the pride of having a race of his own. Within a flash, he released bolts of lightning in all four directions, spreading electricity far and wide. He then sperated each bolt into twenty or so streams, and created an army of the creatures. The one that Silven had created was looking slightly confused, and Thunerian lifted it up and set it down in a jungle nearby. In each of the wild places, as he had promised, he sent a new pack of Spærca, each one brimming with electricity and ready to defend itself from any human who dared to enter.
My pronouns are he/him.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:36 pm

Gylous was sitting in his realm and thought he should create a race. So he did they were some what like humans but they had lizard scales like him. Most of them had green scales but some had blue and a few had yellow. They had some intelligence but not as much as humans. They were also a very chaotic species. They were on all four which let them move very fast and agile. They also had very sharp tails that could impale a human wearing some armor very quickly. He decided to let them into the world. He figured another god might make another race to make sure they don´t get to high in numbers but Gylous figured that was for the best.
Last edited by Andsed on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Postby Kenmoria » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Thunerian was floating in the vastness of space, admiring the wonderful planet he had a part in creating. The Earth seemed to have settled into a strange sort of rhythm, the Gerannin, humans and spærca existing in a perpetual war in endless cycles. It was pleasing to think that in two he had some part in creating them. Most of the gods seemed to have quietened their activity, so Thunerian was left to smite isolated patches of the planet and kill the odd human. Every thunderbolt was his doing, and he was pleased.
My pronouns are he/him.

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:35 am

Kralex
Kralex sat in his throne, surrounded by his treasure. He was flipping a golden coin. He watched as it flew up, dancing in the air, and came back down into his hand. The castle was silent. Of course he had heard of the “creatures” being created by the others. He was revolted by how little they valued their belongings. He tossed the coin into the sea of gold at his feet. A thought came to his mind. What if he were to taint the creations of the other gods. He had made his decision. He will plant an idea in a so called “human’s” mind. He will spread his influence throughout the creations, causing them to toil with one another over petty disputes. He just had to find a worthy being to start the wave.
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Tribe of Rinos wrote:Kralex
What if he were to taint the creations of the other gods. He had made his decision. He will plant an idea in a so called “human’s” mind. He will spread his influence throughout the creations, causing them to toil with one another over petty disputes. He just had to find a worthy being to start the wave.

Do thisssssss. Silven appeared as a large serpent, with six large legs as thick as tree trunks and four large wings that were larger than the elephants of the savanna. Join me and Thunerian . . . let ussssss desssssstroy these humanssssss for good . . . . yessssss . . . Silven was pleased. If not outright turning on these pesky mortals, the gods seemed to be unhappy with them. Would that not be for the bessssssst? Silven climbs up the mountains of gold and transforms into a gigantic mountain goat with the tail of a scorpion, with large fangs in it's mouth and corrosive acid dripping from it's tail.

SC #307

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Stana

The god of the Hearth watched as other gods tortured the humans with their powers spreading fear in their hearts. This did not please the god of the Hearth and Family whose favor had reached these creatures. Walking into the village that was terrorized by Silven though his form was hidden from the eyes of the humans. The hearths of the villages roared to life increasing the size of their flames cutting through the darkness of the night.

"You may hide in the dark to terrorize the creatures but fire cuts through the darkness and warms the air. Such tactics will not stop these people as they continue to advance. The humans, Gigantes, and all the other creatures will continue to advance no matter the tactics of us gods. " Said Stana to himself as he walked out the other side of the village. Behind him the humans emerged from their dwellings holding torches "I will protect these creatures so they may continue their advance."
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:54 pm

Paketo wrote:Stana
"You may hide in the dark to terrorize the creatures but fire cuts through the darkness and warms the air. Such tactics will not stop these people as they continue to advance. The humans, Gigantes, and all the other creatures will continue to advance no matter the tactics of us gods. " Said Stana to himself as he walked out the other side of the village. Behind him the humans emerged from their dwellings holding torches "I will protect these creatures so they may continue their advance."

Silven, while talking with this new god, felt a disturbance. The Wild seemed to shrink back at exactly the same place where it had begun it's spreading of fear. This is not good . . . Silven spread it's conscious to directly control the Sciri. I must see what is going on.

Silven opened it's eyes, or rather, 20 eyes. It was in a desert. Yes. Now, it had to get to the forested village. As a mass, the Sciri burrowed down into the sand, and Silven transported itself to the soil in the forest. Digging out of the rocks and soil, the Sciri gleamed in the moonlight. There. It saw five groups of humans, two using their torches to burn down parts of the forest to make way for fields and three were cutting down trees for wood. This gift, it had given these humans ideas above their stations, dangerous ideas! Silven split up the Sciri and they made quick work of the destructive humans. This was good. Now to keep Stana from giving these evil creatures more power. In order to be the same size as Stana, Silven made all of the Sciri form together into one massive Scirae. It scuttled from the forest and confronted Stana, crushing a few buildings and people on the way. Why do you support them when you know that if they continue to spread I will eventually fade away? Do you wish to kill me? Can you not be content with your already strong power, drawing power from these evil beings? They use this fire only to roast animals they murder from the Wild and to destroy the corpses of murdered trees and burn down large swathes of the Wild. You support them over one of your own.
Last edited by Auphelia on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SC #307

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse