NATION

PASSWORD

The Gods of Jikken (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Jikken
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

The Gods of Jikken (IC)

Postby Jikken » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:25 pm

Click Image for OOC

Book One
Creation

In the beginning there was the void. Nothing existed within this void. It was quiet, peaceful, nothing disturbed the calm of the void. Of course, nothing knew that the void was quiet or peaceful or undisturbed, as nothing existed to realize this. Time did not even exist in the void. It was simply, there. There was no Light nor Dark, no War nor Peace, no Order nor Chaos, nothing at all within the void. Only the void itself. One could say it was empty, but not even this basic concept existed within the nothingness that was the void. The void was nothing, and yet it was everything. Everything that would ever exist existed in the nothingness of the void.

As the void existed, something miraculous happened within it, divinity emerged! Out of the nothingness stepped the First Generation of the Gods! Eight beings emerged from the void brought with them their domains. These all-powerful beings knew each other, yet they did not. As they brought their domains, the void began to be filled with creation!

The First Generation of the Gods were Tempus, who brought with him time, Adea, who brought with her night and darkness, Riu-Aeona, who brought with him the moon and dreams as well as the Unknown and what could be. These three were joined by Obanu, who brought with him intelligence, and Kawin, who brought with him conflict and change. Joining these gods were Gylous, who brought destruction, and Seona, who brought water and nature. Their final brother was Onwu, who brought death into the void.

Not much happened during this time, as the Gods slowly discovered their powers and learned to master them. It was not until their children, the Second Generation of the Gods, came into existence that their power truly shined. The Second Generation consisted of five gods, some created as their parents, from the void itself, and others as direct descendants of the First Generation of the Gods.

This Second Generation of the Gods was heralded by Mythras Yaesna, who brought with him light and fire, and Bidanor, who brought wind and direction to what was once the void. They were joined by Thunerian, who brought lightning and thunder, and Ryesis, who brought with him weather. Joining them was Petronis, who brought with him the mountains!

It was these Generations who created our world, though there were three more gods present in the beginning. These were the Third Generation of the Gods, beings who confounded their parents and grandparents, for they appeared to have no domain, nor power, nor purpose. These were Tai-Han, Intura, and Lukin. Their purposes, though they existed, would not come until the world was formed.

And Thus Our Tale Begins!

Onwu, the God of Death, soared through the void on his great, metallic wings. His dark skin blending in with the darkness of the void, which was no longer empty. He smiled as he saw his siblings and their children. It was a remarkable thing, how they had been brought into existence, a true miracle he believed! However, there was something missing, an emptiness inside of him. He was certain that the others felt this as well. Onwu sighed, unsure of what they could do to fill this emptiness. It seemed to him that the void still seemed quite empty, and something told him that perhaps the gods themselves could do something, could create something!

The deity chuckled at the thought, letting it pass through his mind before flying off to greet the others. He wasn't sure if anything could be created at all, much less by them! Still, though, he couldn't quite seem to shake the notion, it continued gnawing at him. Forcing his thoughts onto other things, Onwu continued his flight.
Last edited by Jikken on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You can change the world when you change your mind!" ~Kinky Boots
"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise!" ~ Les Misérables
"Being true to yourself never goes out of style."~ Legally Blonde
"I’m through accepting limits ‘cause someone says they’re so. Some things I cannot change but ‘til I try, I’ll never know."~ Wicked
"Climb every mountain, ford every stream, follow every rainbow till you find your dream."~
The Sound of Music

"Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other path, no other way, no day but today."~ Rent

We are currently creating my nations religion!

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:02 pm

Silence. Emptiness. Total perfection embodied. A void composed of pure and unadulterated nothingness, lacking any flaw in its inherent nature. That was, almost any flaw, for approaching, with wings of dark material and immense power over death, was a being almost as dark and empty as the void itself. He was a powerful creature and, in any other world that one could care to name, would have no parallel, no equal in strength nor divine power, yet there was me in his path. Suspended on a bed of clouds, which crackled with lightning that darted round, and bellowed with the roar of thunder, was one of the few that possessed similar power. His name was Thunerian, and he was a god whose power came from the vast sky above.

His eye, its pupil deep blue and emitting small sparks at every breath, looked forth. It scanned the sky, for Thundrian sensed the presence of the one that was headed towards him. Onwu, the deity of death, was that being's name. The lightning god looked, and, in spite of its immense power, sensed something truly strange. Not fear, that was an emotion this proud being would never feel in the unimaginable length of its life, but a lesser counterpart. So, Thunerian gathered bolts of lightning that cackled with power, and flew opposite. A short span away, not one that could be measured for the void lacked measure, and he paused. Silence. And then he shot a great blast at the other deity.

It flew at a pace higher than that of sound, then stopped, and fizzled into the nothingness from which it came. This was because Thunerian, in spite of his inordinate hubris, sensed from within himself that rashness was not a wise choice. His cloud started growing greater and pure streaks of energy gathered themselves, and the god spoke to Onwu. "I ᴀᴍ Tʜᴜɴᴇʀɪᴀɴ, Gᴏᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ. Sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʙᴜsɪɴᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ." Thunerian waited for a response.
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:28 pm

Riu-Aeona

Perpetual emptiness, that is what I remember from the time before creation. An eternity, what could have consisted of a million years or a few seconds, with no feeling. No feeling except the tug of a string from... somewhere. Right now as I can take on physical forms I would say from behind, but then... it was from some direction, ever changing, but always there. That was the tug of change. Change. Change. Something that was inherent in the universe, something that caused we youthful few gods, to be created from nothing! And I remember it. Does this make me the oldest of the Gods? I do not know. Maybe I have no age? It is impossible to tell for sure. I was in a state of eternal lull. Something gripping me and my mind and pacifying me into immobilization, inaction, and incoherence. However, I could feel energy, power now. Unstuck from perpetual complacency, the universe could be manipulated, I, could be manipulated! I could finally be, now that there was something else out there I could not be.

There was a strange feeling, a thickness to the void that encircled every one of the first eight gods, that, with every passing moment, began to condense. It started to change. From the very first question of, "What am I here for?", to the god Thunerian's question of who was before him, the void began to shift slightly. The feeling of nothingness, felt as though something was there. These emotions and feelings began to materialize, to condense, and a physical manifestation was made. A dark form of something indistinguishable emerged from behind Onwu, deflecting all all light that came unto it. As it approached the god of death and the god of thunder, a similar feeling of what Riu-Aeona once felt came unto the two gods. A nagging feeling, coming from an unknown direction, that constantly picked at them, possibly catching their attention, and certainly something other than the void, or that of themselves.
Last edited by Saxony-Brandenburg on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Gylous the god of destruction was walking around the void his dark black armor blending in with the void with the flames on his shoulder plates illuminating him a little bit. He spotted Thunerian, Riu-Aeona, and Onwu talking about something. He began to feel an uncertainty about what was a god of destruction with nothing to destroy. But that was not all he was uncertain about why were they created in such an empty place were they meant to do something. He was sure the others felt this as well maybe that was why some of them had created their own realms as they were called maybe he should do that. putting his thoughts away he began to head towards Thunerian, Riu-Aeona, and Onwu.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Saint Ryvern
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Ryvern » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:25 pm

Kawin

The creation, the appearance, of something from nothing and the beginning of time itself, was the greatest change the void had ever known. The black, endless, and empty pit that contained all matter, every subatomic particle that was was, would, or could be, spontaneously erupted into the abode for eight immensely powerful beings. New creation existed in a place where nothing had ever existed, but where everything was contained. The paradoxical, unfathomable void altered itself, making physical what was once metaphysical and shifting the course of the universe in the process. Eight beings, eight mighty beings, crashing forth out of nothingness to become the basis for everything, and one of those beings captured the very nature of its existence. The void, a paradox, was something that's essence conflicted with itself. The void out of the conflict that is the void, changed itself by creating the gods.

Kawin was unsure of himself when he first opened his eyes. Perhaps he was now merely aware that his eyes were open, maybe they had been open since the beginning. From the moment he observed the darkness, Kawin knew that there was more that would be. He could feel it, tugging at his inner self, the domain and power the void had placed within him urging him to believe there was more. The void was everything across all time, and Kawin could sense the great amount of change and progress contained within the blackness of the space before him. However, something else from within the void tugged at his being, something more powerful than change. This was the catalyst for change itself: conflict. The void screamed when Kawin tried to grasp onto this conflict, piercing his ears with the noise of every disagreement, fight, or battle cry that would ever happen, since they well all contained in the void itself. Collapsing onto the ground, which was not truly there, Kawin was given a vision of the nothingness of the void and the omnipresence of the void tugging at each other, tearing the fabric of reality, from which the gods came out of. Kawin was able to identify each of these beings, his siblings, but he was unsure about who they were or what they could do.

Gasping, Kawin stood up, swiveling his head to look for someone like him, one of the other gods. In the distance, he sees a flash of light, Thunerian's assault on Onwu, and heads in that direction. Distance cannot be measured in the void, but Kawin feels as if he has walked leagues before he can see the forms of his fellow gods. Sensing something, he looks to his right to see Gylous close by.

"Hello!" He cries out to the god of destruction. "I am..." He pauses, at first unsure about what his name is before realizing it. " I am Kawin, the god of conflict and change. Who are you?"
Last edited by Saint Ryvern on Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:41 pm

Gylous heard a voice ¨"Hello! I am Kawin, the god of conflict and change. Who are you?" He turned and saw one of his siblings Kawin the god of conflict and change. He replied with ¨Hello I am Gylous god of destruction.¨ ¨He began to look around interesting place were in huh.¨
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:23 pm

Riu-Aeona

I Sensed the newcomers presence early on, around the same time they noticed me. It was... odd. But the only possible outcome of, if there were now living gods in the universe, there would be some other than I. I am not everything, I can understand such. Therefore, if I am the embodiment of something, there must be other things to embody what I am not. It seemed like a sound prediction to me, and I was proven correct. This new world... it gave me strength. This opportunity for the biggest change in what was to be that will ever occur, I truly believe that is what gave me, a largely spiritual force, the ability to materialize.

Once the four gods had gathered together, Riu-Aeona decided to make his presence known. The cloud began to fly towards Kawin, before covering him for a moment. A voice seemed to appear in Kawin's head as the sight of his body began to become covered in a black haze.

"Good brother-son and patron of my sons, I am the seer of all your fallen siblings. Please, lend me a lock of your hair, for the colors the weaver is given will change by your power."

Similarly, a cloud appeared over the head of Gylous, obscuring his vision with a smokey mist.

"Ye son of wars nefarious and justified. I am the seer of the fires that will burn innocent and corrupt alike in your name. I beg the, let me take one of your scales, and a chink of your armor. For war's blood changes the colors of the time fabric even after other colors have been weaved."

Saint Ryvern
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Ryvern » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:52 pm

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:Once the four gods had gathered together, Riu-Aeona decided to make his presence known. The cloud began to fly towards Kawin, before covering him for a moment. A voice seemed to appear in Kawin's head as the sight of his body began to become covered in a black haze.

"Good brother-son and patron of my sons, I am the seer of all your fallen siblings. Please, lend me a lock of your hair, for the colors the weaver is given will change by your power."

Kawin

Waving his hand, Kawin dissipates the mist that has surrounded his body and obscured his vision, taking a step forward into the void. He glances around, noticing that a similar cloud has shrouded Gylous in mist before answering the voice in his head, magnifying his thoughts into a deafening boom that will strike Riu-Aeona's mind with great force. Kawin is intrigued by the notion of change, but he does not trust the voice, fearing it may be one of his siblings attempting to trick him.

"Seer, if that is truly what you are, I ask you to present yourself to me and collect my hair for the weaver yourself. You speak of a weaver, an unknown that may be you, which implies the existence of a tapestry. Time...a name of some force that resonates deep within my soul, that may be the tapestry of which you speak; time that stretches endlessly across the sky and through the nothingness in which we currently reside. Time is a tapestry that may attempt to wrap itself around my siblings and I. This tapestry you regard seems to contain many threads, and you suggest I am an important part of it. I want to believe you, but I must see you to believe that what you say is true. Everything may be true in this void because everything exists, but since simultaneously nothing exists, tangibility is the only reliable test to determine reality, at this point.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:21 pm

Gylous was talking with Kawin when mist surrounded him obscuring his vision. Getting past his shock of the sudden mist he somehow knew who it was. It was Riu-Aeona the god of the Moon, Dreams, the Unknown and What Could Be. He was trying to figure out what to say when Riu-Aeona spoke.

"Ye son of wars nefarious and justified. I am the seer of the fires that will burn innocent and corrupt alike in your name. I beg the, let me take one of your scales, and a chink of your armor. For war's blood changes the colors of the time fabric even after other colors have been weaved."

Not understanding what he meant Gylous responded with ¨Ah brother it is nice to see you but I must decline your request of giving you a scale and a chink of my armor as I do not know what this action with result in.¨
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:25 pm

Saint Ryvern wrote:Kawin

"Seer, if that is truly what you are, I ask you to present yourself to me and collect my hair for the weaver yourself. You speak of a weaver, an unknown that may be you, which implies the existence of a tapestry. Time...a name of some force that resonates deep within my soul, that may be the tapestry of which you speak; time that stretches endlessly across the sky and through the nothingness in which we currently reside. Time is a tapestry that may attempt to wrap itself around my siblings and I. This tapestry you regard seems to contain many threads, and you suggest I am an important part of it. I want to believe you, but I must see you to believe that what you say is true. Everything may be true in this void because everything exists, but since simultaneously nothing exists, tangibility is the only reliable test to determine reality, at this point.

The clouds retreat into a dark and not-exact copy of Kawin's own form. He looks up to Kawin, and slowly brings his hand up towards Kawin's face. The copy of his smiles, pleased by Kawin's inquiry.

I am the weaver, Riu-Aeona, the god of dreams, the known, and the unknown. For what it means to you, I do not have a physical form. My own will forever be enshrouded in mystery to god and mortal alike. I must always take the form of things that are already there. Be that your sword, the flames I have seen coming out from the god of destruction, or in this case.

The blackness dissipates to reveal a mirror copy of Kawin standing before him, smiling devilishly.

You.

Now, if you do not believe me, I offer to put you to sleep, to dream with me. I will take on any form you can imagine for me.

His fingers start to dissipate into gentle gray smoke rising up from his hand.

Will you join me?
Last edited by Saxony-Brandenburg on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:34 pm

Andsed wrote:Not understanding what he meant Gylous responded with ¨Ah brother it is nice to see you but I must decline your request of giving you a scale and a chink of my armor as I do not know what this action with result in.¨

The cloud grew darker, and a faint white noise began to play in the Lizard-God's head. In the now swirling smoke and mist, a spark began to grow into a small flame with two black eyes, before looking up upon the god of Destruction.

You call me brother yet you do not know who I am. I am the weaver, Riu-Aeona. I require a piece of you to help tell your story on the loom of reality. I will give you my sacred word that this action shall not be used against you, that your scale and chink shall be spun into thread, and that the holes for which they are missing will be personally filled by my hand. There will always be an uncertainty to the flame. Never shall anyone else be a master of destruction. It will be unpredictable, and constantly changing as time passes and it consumes more. The wagers of war will be constantly looking for new horizons to aid the chaos. This I swear.
Last edited by Saxony-Brandenburg on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:15 pm

After Gylous asked his question Riu-Aeona answered.

¨You call me brother yet you do not know who I am. I am the weaver, Riu-Aeona. I require a piece of you to help tell your story on the loom of reality. I will give you my sacred word that this action shall not be used against you, that your scale and chink shall be spun into thread, and that the holes for which they are missing will be personally filled by my hand. There will always be an uncertainty to war. Never shall anyone else be a master of destruction, it will be unpredictable, and constantly changing as time passes. The wagers will be constantly looking for new horizons to aid the chaos. This I swear.¨

Gylous after hearing this responded with ¨very well I will give you want you want also I beleive that I will still and be the only to have complete control over destruction as it is my domain correct?¨ stated Gylous as he handed Riu-Aeona what he requested.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Intura looked out in front of her and she let out a sigh. The goddess had questioned herself, on her purpose in this world. She had looked down at her hands as if they belonged to someone else's, as if they were not hers. She had no powers. She had no purpose. She had no domain. She shouldn't have the hands of a goddess. She shouldn't have a body at all, let alone hands!

The goddess let out an exasperated sigh as she went into a sitting position, staring up at the nothingness. Or was it down? Was she facing up, down, left or right? Who could tell in a void, which in no direction exists. Where one direction goes on forever, but at the same time didn't exit at all. No light was here, so she didn't know how she found herself able to stare into the infinite darkness. If only comethijg could be created, the goddess thought.

"Unfortunately, that is not my job," the goddess spoke, her voice making a sound, but simultaneously being silent. How did such a void exist? It was such a mind boggling concept. It was almost a state of mind rather than anything physical or non physical. Would anything come out of this void?

"We can only hope..."
RP Types I Enjoy: God RPs (anything involving deities), alt history, medieval.
Just call me Sahara
Feel free to telegram me whenever you want. I'd love to chat!

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Saint Ryvern
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Ryvern » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:03 pm

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:The clouds retreat into a dark and not-exact copy of Kawin's own form. He looks up to Kawin, and slowly brings his hand up towards Kawin's face. The copy of his smiles, pleased by Kawin's inquiry.

I am the weaver, Riu-Aeona, the god of dreams, the known, and the unknown. For what it means to you, I do not have a physical form. My own will forever be enshrouded in mystery to god and mortal alike. I must always take the form of things that are already there. Be that your sword, the flames I have seen coming out from the god of destruction, or in this case.

The blackness dissipates to reveal a mirror copy of Kawin standing before him, smiling devilishly.

You.

Now, if you do not believe me, I offer to put you to sleep, to dream with me. I will take on any form you can imagine for me.

His fingers start to dissipate into gentle gray smoke rising up from his hand.

Will you join me?

Kawin

The god of conflict and change reaches out his hand, grasping onto the smoky fingers Riu-Aeona has extended before him, though it appears as if he is holding on to a reflection of himself. There is a faint sense of touch in Kawin's hand, like he is holding onto something only in memory, though he has very few of those at this point.

"Weaver," Kawin speaks with his voice, in a mild understanding tone, contrasted against the harsh tone he took in his first address of the mysterious god that stands before him. "I do not wish to dream, I wish to live. I wish to transform and change this plane that we exist in now, and how can one change the world while dreaming away eternity? You speak of the known and unknown and what mysterious, smoky concepts they are. Perhaps that is why your form is mine, for you have seen no other gods beside Gylous and myself. But take a moment, feel the void that surrounds us and that permeates through every segment of our being. Look beyond the darkness, and feel the tapestry of time that looms beyond the dark. The void is everything: the known and the unknown. In a way, the void is you, me, and everything else. I can reach out into the fabric of the void and feel something. I rule over change and conflict, I can feel those two things entangled in the essence of the void and in my future. I feel them inside of you too, the clashing of two parallel forces, each trying to achieve domination, even though they cannot. Their fight rings out in my mind, and in that ringing I sense a form, I see you, or at least some part of you. Let me help you, let me give you your own body to walk with."

Reaching out with his other hand, Kawin places his thumb on Riu-Aeona's nose and two fingers on the god's forehead, at least he places his fingers on the Kawin projection the god has given him. Closing his eyes, concentrating hard, he connects with Riu-Aeona, sharing the image that he has perceived with the other god. It is an image shrouded in mist, but then a great wind sweeps over the place, and in the center of the cloud there is a girl. She is dressed in a purple kimono with beautiful golden butterflies embroidered across the fabric, a blue sash wrapped around her waist, and a black and gold robe falling over her shoulders. Her form in slight, almost petite, and her skin in fair. Her face is partially hidden by her long light purple hair, and her one visible eye is a piercing shade of light green.

"I give you what I can..." Kawin mutters, opening his eyes.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Andsed wrote:Gylous after hearing this responded with ¨very well I will give you want you want also I beleive that I will still and be the only to have complete control over destruction as it is my domain correct?¨ stated Gylous as he handed Riu-Aeona what he requested.

The Smoke, and flame, dissipated, leaving only smoldering ash in the palm of Gylous' hand.

But of course, true lord of destruction. Was heard quietly in Gylous's ears, before the god of the Unknown was gone.
Last edited by Saxony-Brandenburg on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:20 pm

Saint Ryvern wrote:Kawin
The god of conflict and change reaches out his hand, grasping onto the smoky fingers Riu-Aeona has extended before him, though it appears as if he is holding on to a reflection of himself. There is a faint sense of touch in Kawin's hand, like he is holding onto something only in memory, though he has very few of those at this point.

"Weaver," Kawin speaks with his voice, in a mild understanding tone, contrasted against the harsh tone he took in his first address of the mysterious god that stands before him. "I do not wish to dream, I wish to live. I wish to transform and change this plane that we exist in now, and how can one change the world while dreaming away eternity? You speak of the known and unknown and what mysterious, smoky concepts they are. Perhaps that is why your form is mine, for you have seen no other gods beside Gylous and myself. But take a moment, feel the void that surrounds us and that permeates through every segment of our being. Look beyond the darkness, and feel the tapestry of time that looms beyond the dark. The void is everything: the known and the unknown. In a way, the void is you, me, and everything else. I can reach out into the fabric of the void and feel something. I rule over change and conflict, I can feel those two things entangled in the essence of the void and in my future. I feel them inside of you too, the clashing of two parallel forces, each trying to achieve domination, even though they cannot. Their fight rings out in my mind, and in that ringing I sense a form, I see you, or at least some part of you. Let me help you, let me give you your own body to walk with."

Reaching out with his other hand, Kawin places his thumb on Riu-Aeona's nose and two fingers on the god's forehead, at least he places his fingers on the Kawin projection the god has given him. Closing his eyes, concentrating hard, he connects with Riu-Aeona, sharing the image that he has perceived with the other god. It is an image shrouded in mist, but then a great wind sweeps over the place, and in the center of the cloud there is a girl. She is dressed in a purple kimono with beautiful golden butterflies embroidered across the fabric, a blue sash wrapped around her waist, and a black and gold robe falling over her shoulders. Her form in slight, almost petite, and her skin in fair. Her face is partially hidden by her long light purple hair, and her one visible eye is a piercing shade of light green.

"I give you what I can..." Kawin mutters, opening his eyes.

Riu-Aeona

"I-" The god thinks something, but retreats his mind into nothingness. Then, he concentrates upon the girl. He evaluates her every hair, taking every point of her into his memory so that he can recall this for later. A whole swath of new thoughts and possibilities flow through Riu-Aeona's mind. Fabrics, patterns, new colors, feelings, creatures, as if a vision into the future. "Yes." He replies after minutes of deep consideration. "I do not know what you have done, but-... you have found a part of me. Not me for say, but a part of what lies behind my great masks. She shall become the mask of the maiden. The kind one who weaves when alone and comforts when with company. Yes, I will be her." And with that the copy of Kawin dissolves into white smoke, and it floats softly through the sky, until filling the mouth and nostrils of the girl, and she collapses.

After a few moments she awakens, her eyes gently open, and she sits up, surveying the area around her. She feels her hands, her arms, and her face. "So this is what being material feels like..." She says in a soft voice. She gains her footing in the strange nothingness, getting used to having feet. "You have won my dearest favor." She says, still incredibly distracted with the wonders of touch. "I am in your dearest debt. Please, I must ask of you something else." She reaches behind her and procures a copy of Kawin's sword, before using it to cut two separate locks of her hair. She takes one and braids it carefully, before running over it with her fingers, and the string turns into a spool of fine purple yarn. She casts this yarn and sword into the void, where it dematerializes, leaving only the second lock in her left hand."I must repay you somehow. And so, I would like to ask of you for two locks of your hair. One for your own color on the tapestry, and another to combine with my own." She looks up at him, smiling. "For the eternal debt I have for you for granting the world happiness and comfort in the unknown, I wish to bind myself to you on the loom. I will aid you whenever you come to me, and I will always bear this form of a kind host when in front of you. It is always good to welcome change openly, or face your own destruction. Forever more change shall bring with it uncertainty, but opportunity. All that I do to the universe in direct action will benefit you. My prophesies will bring about your change, or, if they are of my own accord, shall give you power for as much change as it creates." She pauses, taking a step towards him. You will always be a thread in the tapestry. Some colors ebb and flow, but yours, yours will always be present. Take the Lizard god, Gylous." She holds out a chink of armor and scale in her now empty left hand. She takes it, and each she turns into a series of strings, which, when passed under her right index finger, become a series of strings of fire read and dark grey. She braids them until they become one, and passes them again under her finger, turning the braid into another spool of dual-colored string. "He is of destruction. And he shall have his time to occupy the tapestry. But what comes afterwards? Growth and prosperity will always return under peace. Will you not join me, oh so beautiful god of change, and be there for both sides. To be there with me?" She takes another step towards him, now clutching the second lock of her own hair in her hands close to her chest.
Last edited by Saxony-Brandenburg on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jikken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Jikken » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:14 pm

Kenmoria wrote:Silence. Emptiness. Total perfection embodied. A void composed of pure and unadulterated nothingness, lacking any flaw in its inherent nature. That was, almost any flaw, for approaching, with wings of dark material and immense power over death, was a being almost as dark and empty as the void itself. He was a powerful creature and, in any other world that one could care to name, would have no parallel, no equal in strength nor divine power, yet there was me in his path. Suspended on a bed of clouds, which crackled with lightning that darted round, and bellowed with the roar of thunder, was one of the few that possessed similar power. His name was Thunerian, and he was a god whose power came from the vast sky above.

His eye, its pupil deep blue and emitting small sparks at every breath, looked forth. It scanned the sky, for Thundrian sensed the presence of the one that was headed towards him. Onwu, the deity of death, was that being's name. The lightning god looked, and, in spite of its immense power, sensed something truly strange. Not fear, that was an emotion this proud being would never feel in the unimaginable length of its life, but a lesser counterpart. So, Thunerian gathered bolts of lightning that cackled with power, and flew opposite. A short span away, not one that could be measured for the void lacked measure, and he paused. Silence. And then he shot a great blast at the other deity.

It flew at a pace higher than that of sound, then stopped, and fizzled into the nothingness from which it came. This was because Thunerian, in spite of his inordinate hubris, sensed from within himself that rashness was not a wise choice. His cloud started growing greater and pure streaks of energy gathered themselves, and the god spoke to Onwu. "I ᴀᴍ Tʜᴜɴᴇʀɪᴀɴ, Gᴏᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ. Sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʙᴜsɪɴᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ." Thunerian waited for a response.

Ownu sighed, watching as the lightning dissipated, his great metal wings bringing him every closer to the child of the Second Generation. Floating in front of the pompous child, Onwu crossed his arms, looking down at him. Onwu had been among the first Eight, the First Generation to live, breath, and see all that was. Because of this, he had seen the Second Generation being born, as well the youngest, the powerless. He watched as the beaked deity tried to convey authority, which was meaningless to the elder deity.

"Thunerian, I know who you are. I watched as you were birthed from the void," Onwu replied, exasperated by the child. It was then that he heard the other gods nearby, speaking of dreams and strange forms, "I am Onwu, God of Death, the End of All Things."

This was when he heard the small voice, speaking of... hope? It must have been a child of the Third Generation, one of the powerless. What was this word? This 'hope'? Onwu held a finger up to Thunerian, informing him that he would return soon, and he took off towards the small voice. It took only minutes to find her, sitting and staring.

"Child?" Onwu called to her, "Are you okay?"
"I’m through accepting limits ‘cause someone says they’re so. Some things I cannot change but ‘til I try, I’ll never know."~ Wicked
"Climb every mountain, ford every stream, follow every rainbow till you find your dream."~
The Sound of Music

"Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other path, no other way, no day but today."~ Rent

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:21 pm

Intura blinked and looked up...down...in some sort of direction, to the god next to her. This was the first generation. The one with the actual powers. The one with the things that she wanted. She should certainly feel spiteful, but she didn't. Instead, she simply nodded before gazing in the direction she had before.

"I am fine, Onwu," she said, knowing he names of her elders, as she respected them. "I am just staring into the void, looking at the sights that...don't exist." She chuckled. "I hope something will arrive soon, however. At least something to gaze upon."
Just call me Sahara

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Jikken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Jikken » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:29 pm

As Onwu spoke with her, the emptiness he felt ached inside of him, though it somehow also seemed to be filled. It seemed to be filled with this 'hope' that he had heard her speak of. The blue-faced deity looked at her with his piercing red eyes, his black-and-grey skinned hand reaching out to her, offering to help her to her feet.

"Perhaps there is something we can all do together to make this... hope... a reality." the word felt foreign on his lips, yet it also felt sweet, refreshing, powerful, "Let us go speak with the others, perhaps we can figure something out."

He spread his powerful wings, making himself seem much larger than he was. Onwu wasn't sure why he did this, but it certainly did make his wings feel good, stretching the muscles.
The Sound of Music

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:37 pm

The goddess nodded, grabbing the man's hand with her own tiny, childish one. She wasn't sure why she preferred this form, as she could pick any form she could think of, but something about this smaller body appealed to her. "Yes, lets make this hope something real." She smiled, staring at the great God with the most dazzling of yellow eyes, youth perhaps they were more like the color of amber...
Just call me Sahara

Angora Guanaco
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Angora Guanaco » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:57 pm

Obanu flickered into existiance. That was strange, He thought. He'd never flickered before. He'd never done anything before. He opened his eyes and beheld the infinite blackness of the void.

He gazed at the darknessess for a while, in awe of its size and lack of substance, before turning at the sound of a thunderclap. He saw flashes and swirls of light a fair way in front of him and attempted to walk towards them. He failed to move anywhere. He supposed that that made sense, having no solid surface on which to gain purchase. He willed himself to mov towards the lights and that seemed to work, but it irked him, how empty this void was.
Last edited by Angora Guanaco on Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i failed biology :(

White Bluff
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 07, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby White Bluff » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:30 am

Adea sat away from her siblings and family as she had other interests, however she decided that it was time to make her presence known to them clouded by the darkness of the void itself she slipped into the group, she stood by Riu-Aeona when she unveiled herself to the group.
"Hope I'm not intruding an anyway, dear family. Would be such an awkward shame if I were to be." She had a slight smirk as she spoke.
She played with a little pool of darkness in her hand as she awaited their responses.
"Tis such a great time to discuss the future, now that we all are here. Or perhaps our purpose of being here? Yes?"
pros: LGBT Rights, Absolute Monarchy, Socialist, Communist, Left Wing,
Anti: Right Wing, Conservative, Constitutional monarchy/Parliamentary Democracy,

“Lannister, Baratheon, Stark, Tyrell. They’re all just spokes on a wheel. This one’s on top, then that one’s on top, and on and on it spins, crushing those on the ground. I’m not going to stop the wheel. I’m going to break the wheel." - Daenerys Targaryen

Make America Great Britain Again

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:06 am

On a dark and cold orb in a dark and cold universe a youth clad in a warrior's armor lay in restless slumber. Though the world was lifeless and no living thing was present where he slept the very earth on which he lay, the trees surrounding his resting place, the small pond near him, all things near the youth seemed enraptured by his presence. The earth made itself soft, the trees shielded the sleeping youth from wind and weather and the water in the pond reached towards him washing dirt of his feet. So fair and handsome to behold was the sleeping youth in the darkness that even inanimate objects was elevated by his presence and sought to provide him comfort.

Yet the youth remained restless in his sleep. He shifted uneasily on the soft earth and mumbled inaudible words into the dark. Though the world was cold and dark sweat formed on the majestic brow of the youth and his eyelids twitched uncomfortably, revealing briefly the bright light they covered. In sleep the handsome youth felt an emptiness inside himself that made him twist and turn in his restless slumber. On the dark cold earth and in the dark cold universe there was something missing, something the existence of which the youth longed for and could not bear to be without.

In the darkness and cold the youth found no sleep for his longing for he felt a lack of purpose or reason that threatened to break his noble and generous heart. And so he woke from restless slumber. And when he opened his eyes darkness was dispelled by the bright heavenly light that shone from them. And then arose the Triumphant Sun and scattered darkness and dispatched cold from the planet, greeting the youth as Mythras Yaesna, Light of the World.

Mythras Yaesna rose to greet the Sun whose presence on the sky his awakening had heralded as it had for every dawn since together Mythras Yaesna and the Triumphant Sun together came into being. The light god gazed directly at the sun, his eyes alone unharmed by its bright rays of light, greeting it respectfully. Born together even Mythras Yaesna could however not divine the mystical bond between him and the great star. He only knew its presence brought ease to his troubled mind.

Yet as Mythras Yaesna's bright gaze turned from the Triumphant Sun to the now illuminated and warm planet on which he dwelled he felt once more a longing he did not fully understand. Night had not on the earth brought forth what Mythras Yaesna craved. And so a brightly burning perfect tear fell from one of the god's eyes to the ground where he had lain, blessing and sanctifying it for the comfort it had offered him.

Then Mythras Yaesna departed the place. He went to look for his kin among the other divinities, hoping to find among them the one who may know the longing in Mythras Yaesna's noble heart and conceive of its remedy. Such a deity the Light of the World would worship and revere above all others.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:54 am

As Onwu went to visit the voice he heard, Thundrian decided the assert his position. He was, at heart, a proud god, and had no wish to be considered as one meek and uneasy. An assortment of deities had gathered now, a mixing from all three generations and of differing domains. A kinder god than Thunerian may have wished to make company, to assert oneself among one's peers, but the embodiment of lightning was as proud as electricity is fast, and wished to create a domain fitting for that. Thuneriam was still new into this world, though not so much as some of the others, so needed to experiment. He released an almighty thunderclap, which would have defined anyone in the vicitinity if not for the dampening effect of the void, for sound always requires a medium through which to travel. Sighing, the god began his self-appointed task.

Swirls of lightning flew around him, their pace increasing as so did their power, creating a blinding light of pure electricity that burnt so hot the clouds surround Thunerian were set alight with blue fire. Then, the god raised his hand a released a bolt similar in strength to the one he had previously attempted to strike Onwu with before realising his mistake. He struck the tempest of thunder and lightning and it spread, covering the void with a blue glow. Thunerian plunged himself into the the light he had created in the void, and began to build.

First, clouds gathered around, still crackling with energy, they rose higher, and larger, and stronger, and greater. They grew still more powerful. Finally, out of the lightning struck mist, emerged the creatuon Thunerian has designed. It was a floating citadel, a vllate with all the buildings made of cloud and every detail composed of flickering, electric energy. The proud god was pleased with his work, but then realised that it was no use creating a beautiful sights if there was only a lonely god to see them. With that thought, Thunerian went to properly greet his fellows. Electing to speak to the one from which he had most association, the proud god went to the others, and spoke to one in particular,"Gʀᴇᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs, Gʏʟᴏᴜs, ɢᴏᴅ ᴏғ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, I ᴀᴍ Tʜᴜɴᴇʀɪᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪsʜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Hᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ɢʟᴏʀɪᴏᴜs ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴ?" For, in Thunerian's mind, the most destructive are the most powerful, and the god loved truly those with power.
Last edited by Kenmoria on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Saint Ryvern
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Ryvern » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:50 am

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:
Riu-Aeona

"I-" The god thinks something, but retreats his mind into nothingness. Then, he concentrates upon the girl. He evaluates her every hair, taking every point of her into his memory so that he can recall this for later. A whole swath of new thoughts and possibilities flow through Riu-Aeona's mind. Fabrics, patterns, new colors, feelings, creatures, as if a vision into the future. "Yes." He replies after minutes of deep consideration. "I do not know what you have done, but-... you have found a part of me. Not me for say, but a part of what lies behind my great masks. She shall become the mask of the maiden. The kind one who weaves when alone and comforts when with company. Yes, I will be her." And with that the copy of Kawin dissolves into white smoke, and it floats softly through the sky, until filling the mouth and nostrils of the girl, and she collapses.

After a few moments she awakens, her eyes gently open, and she sits up, surveying the area around her. She feels her hands, her arms, and her face. "So this is what being material feels like..." She says in a soft voice. She gains her footing in the strange nothingness, getting used to having feet. "You have won my dearest favor." She says, still incredibly distracted with the wonders of touch. "I am in your dearest debt. Please, I must ask of you something else." She reaches behind her and procures a copy of Kawin's sword, before using it to cut two separate locks of her hair. She takes one and braids it carefully, before running over it with her fingers, and the string turns into a spool of fine purple yarn. She casts this yarn and sword into the void, where it dematerializes, leaving only the second lock in her left hand."I must repay you somehow. And so, I would like to ask of you for two locks of your hair. One for your own color on the tapestry, and another to combine with my own." She looks up at him, smiling. "For the eternal debt I have for you for granting the world happiness and comfort in the unknown, I wish to bind myself to you on the loom. I will aid you whenever you come to me, and I will always bear this form of a kind host when in front of you. It is always good to welcome change openly, or face your own destruction. Forever more change shall bring with it uncertainty, but opportunity. All that I do to the universe in direct action will benefit you. My prophesies will bring about your change, or, if they are of my own accord, shall give you power for as much change as it creates." She pauses, taking a step towards him. You will always be a thread in the tapestry. Some colors ebb and flow, but yours, yours will always be present. Take the Lizard god, Gylous." She holds out a chink of armor and scale in her now empty left hand. She takes it, and each she turns into a series of strings, which, when passed under her right index finger, become a series of strings of fire read and dark grey. She braids them until they become one, and passes them again under her finger, turning the braid into another spool of dual-colored string. "He is of destruction. And he shall have his time to occupy the tapestry. But what comes afterwards? Growth and prosperity will always return under peace. Will you not join me, oh so beautiful god of change, and be there for both sides. To be there with me?" She takes another step towards him, now clutching the second lock of her own hair in her hands close to her chest.

Kawin

As Riu-Aeona speaks Kawin's heart swells with joy, not fully understanding what he has done for the god, but understanding that something magnificent has happened. As the god slices off her hair, transforming it into beautiful yarn, and then does the same with Gylous' scale, his eyes widen with wonder as she speaks of the great tapestry. When she finishes her speech, he pulls the sword off of his back, observing the fine metal blade for a moment. Then, in one smooth motion, he slices a strand of his dark brown hair off, catching it as it falls. Quickly, he slices another strand off, capturing it in the same hand. Putting his blade back into its sheath, he moves one strand to his other hand. He holds both open hands outward, offering his hair to the great weaver that stands before him.

"Your words and actions ring true with me. Change is a mighty force, just as conflict is, and both must be found throughout the tapestry that we and our fellow deities may weave to fill this void. We may not always walk together in this universe, but I feel that oftentimes we will be close by. The known and the unknown...such wondrous concepts, such a beautiful domain, a transition is implied between those two words...a change is necessary for a shift to occur...yes. Yes, oftentimes the tapestry will place us together, so I offer you my hair, my essence, to become a part of it."

White Bluff wrote:
Adea sat away from her siblings and family as she had other interests, however she decided that it was time to make her presence known to them clouded by the darkness of the void itself she slipped into the group, she stood by Riu-Aeona when she unveiled herself to the group.
"Hope I'm not intruding an anyway, dear family. Would be such an awkward shame if I were to be." She had a slight smirk as she spoke.
She played with a little pool of darkness in her hand as she awaited their responses.
"Tis such a great time to discuss the future, now that we all are here. Or perhaps our purpose of being here? Yes?"

After Kawin finished speaking another one of the gods appeared next to him and Riu-Aeona, one that spoke of the future and the present. This was one of the first gods...Adea...he recognized her presence from his vision of the beginning, the great change.

"You speak of necessary things, sister. Perhaps it is time to create...something. Something that allows us to reign over our domains..."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse