NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Aurora (OOC/Sign-Up|Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Independent States of Tula
Senator

Founded: Nov 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:51 am

Independent States of Tula wrote:

Name: Dennis Polaski

Physical Description: 6'2'', 205 Ibs,

Birthplace: Shady Sands, NCR

Skills: Guns, Melee Weapons, Explosives

SPECIAL
  • S: 5
  • P: 8
  • E: 5
  • C: 5
  • I: 7
  • A: 5
  • L: 5

Equipment:
Armor/Clothing-
Ranger Patrol Armor
Ranger Hat

Weapons-
Scoped M14 Rifle (3-12x Variable Zoom Scope) w/ 3x 20rd Magazines of M80 Ball Ammunition
Colt Python Revolver w/ 18 .357 Magnum Rounds (three full reloads)
M1911A1 Pistol w/ 3x 7rd Magazines of .45 ACP Ammunition
Combat Knife (Seen strapped to Armor)
5x M112 Demolition Blocks

Misc-
Issued Backpack (To carry extra items)
2 Weeks Worth of Survival Rations
2 Water Canteens

Biography: Born to a merchant father and his wife Dennis lived a relatively comfortable life in Shady Sands, never needing to worry about survival or his next meal like too many others in the post-nuclear war world. He was educated, could read, write, and even taught of the history of the old world. However, despite his comfortable life Dennis found it unfulfilling and boring, even meaningless at points. So to counteract this he began at the young age of 13 to start learning new skills, how to shoot with both irons and scopes, how to fight, and other skills that were little use to a future merchant. Dennis's activities did not go unnoticed by his parents, who grew concerned he was straying from the future they were shaping for him, to take over the family business and become a merchant himself.

They began to tighten their hold on him as he grew older, and Dennis resented that greatly, eventually their grip grew so tight that at the age of 16 Dennis ran away and enlisted in the NCR Army. Being granted an engineer position during training due to his more thorough education compared to some of the other trainees. After several months of training Dennis was shipped out to the Mojave as the NCR prepared to hold Hoover Dam for the first time against the Legion. Less than a year later, at the age of 17, Dennis and the other combat engineers worked under heavy fire to rig the town of Boulder to blow during the First Battle of Hoover Dam. His first major battle was a desperate victory won by the skin of his teeth.

Four years later Dennis participated once more in the Second Battle of Hoover Dam, defeating the Legion once more in armed conflict. He saved multiple lives during the battle when his engineering unit became cut off from the rest of NCR forces, despite being wounded on several occasions Dennis fought his way through the Legion forces with Service Rifle, pistol, and knife and led his unit back to safety among NCR lines. His actions made him distinguished and soon after recovering from his injuries Dennis was offered the chance to apply to the NCR Rangers to see if he could earn a position among the special forces of the NCR. He passed qualifications after a grueling period of his life before being bestowed the honor of becoming a ranger at the age of 22. The next six years saw Dennis scouting ever further North as he and the other Rangers led the way for the NCR's ever growing expansion, for him these have been some of the best years of his life, despite all the adversity and harsh living. Now, he and a small group of Rangers move north once more towards the mystery that is Aurora.

Do Not Remove: 2299

Finished with plenty of time before the 12 hour mark. :P

Alinora
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:04 pm

What's the status of the Institute? I was thinking about RPing as a Courser.

The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:06 pm

Oh okay the IC is up.
How do I put my character in?
RP Types I Enjoy: God RPs (anything involving deities), alt history, medieval.
Just call me Sahara
Feel free to telegram me whenever you want. I'd love to chat!

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:09 pm

The Assorted Saharan Outposts wrote:Oh okay the IC is up.
How do I put my character in?

All non-NCR characters are part of a mass refugee group heading north. The first post of the IC has instructions, ina sense.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:10 pm

Alinora wrote:What's the status of the Institute? I was thinking about RPing as a Courser.

Institute is a smoking crater.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Alinora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:16 pm

Anowa wrote:
Alinora wrote:What's the status of the Institute? I was thinking about RPing as a Courser.

Institute is a smoking crater.

ripppp

Alinora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:24 pm

What about the Enclave? Perhaps i could be a small expedition from Chicago.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:31 pm

Saharans, it is not the NCr telling people to get down, it is the powers of the Aurora region, unless it is just your character thnking, it is the NCR, due to their state.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:40 pm

Alinora wrote:What about the Enclave? Perhaps i could be a small expedition from Chicago.

Enclave is all but gone, just two or three pockets across the relatively untouched southern US.

Chicago's been cleared out by the MW BoS.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:46 pm

Independent States of Tula wrote:

Name: Dennis Polaski

Physical Description: 6'2'', 205 Ibs,

Birthplace: Shady Sands, NCR

Skills: Guns, Melee Weapons, Explosives

SPECIAL
  • P: 8
  • C: 5
  • I: 7
  • A: 5
  • L: 5

Equipment:
Armor/Clothing-
Ranger Patrol Armor
Ranger Hat

Weapons-
Scoped M14 Rifle (3-12x Variable Zoom Scope) w/ 3x 20rd Magazines of M80 Ball Ammunition
Colt Python Revolver w/ 18 .357 Magnum Rounds (three full reloads)
M1911A1 Pistol w/ 3x 7rd Magazines of .45 ACP Ammunition
Combat Knife (Seen strapped to Armor)
5x M112 Demolition Blocks

Misc-
Issued Backpack (To carry extra items)
2 Weeks Worth of Survival Rations
2 Water Canteens

Biography: Born to a merchant father and his wife Dennis lived a relatively comfortable life in Shady Sands, never needing to worry about survival or his next meal like too many others in the post-nuclear war world. He was educated, could read, write, and even taught of the history of the old world. However, despite his comfortable life Dennis found it unfulfilling and boring, even meaningless at points. So to counteract this he began at the young age of 13 to start learning new skills, how to shoot with both irons and scopes, how to fight, and other skills that were little use to a future merchant. Dennis's activities did not go unnoticed by his parents, who grew concerned he was straying from the future they were shaping for him, to take over the family business and become a merchant himself.

They began to tighten their hold on him as he grew older, and Dennis resented that greatly, eventually their grip grew so tight that at the age of 16 Dennis ran away and enlisted in the NCR Army. Being granted an engineer position during training due to his more thorough education compared to some of the other trainees. After several months of training Dennis was shipped out to the Mojave as the NCR prepared to hold Hoover Dam for the first time against the Legion. Less than a year later, at the age of 17, Dennis and the other combat engineers worked under heavy fire to rig the town of Boulder to blow during the First Battle of Hoover Dam. His first major battle was a desperate victory won by the skin of his teeth.

Four years later Dennis participated once more in the Second Battle of Hoover Dam, defeating the Legion once more in armed conflict. He saved multiple lives during the battle when his engineering unit became cut off from the rest of NCR forces, despite being wounded on several occasions Dennis fought his way through the Legion forces with Service Rifle, pistol, and knife and led his unit back to safety among NCR lines. His actions made him distinguished and soon after recovering from his injuries Dennis was offered the chance to apply to the NCR Rangers to see if he could earn a position among the special forces of the NCR. He passed qualifications after a grueling period of his life before being bestowed the honor of becoming a ranger at the age of 22. The next six years saw Dennis scouting ever further North as he and the other Rangers led the way for the NCR's ever growing expansion, for him these have been some of the best years of his life, despite all the adversity and harsh living. Now, he and a small group of Rangers move north once more towards the mystery that is Aurora.

Accepted.

And with that, NCR applications are now closed.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Alinora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Anowa wrote:
Alinora wrote:What about the Enclave? Perhaps i could be a small expedition from Chicago.

Enclave is all but gone, just two or three pockets across the relatively untouched southern US.

Jeeze. The Institute and the Enclave are really the only two factions I'd enjoy since the NCR is now closed.

Any ideas?

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:00 pm

Alinora wrote:
Anowa wrote:Enclave is all but gone, just two or three pockets across the relatively untouched southern US.

Jeeze. The Institute and the Enclave are really the only two factions I'd enjoy since the NCR is now closed.

Any ideas?

A regular old 'Walk-The-Wasteland Fuck'. Since that's kinda what this RP revolves around.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Alinora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Anowa wrote:
Alinora wrote:Jeeze. The Institute and the Enclave are really the only two factions I'd enjoy since the NCR is now closed.

Any ideas?

A regular old 'Walk-The-Wasteland Fuck'. Since that's kinda what this RP revolves around.

Eh, I've never been a huge fan of that in Fallout RPs tbh

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:09 pm

Alinora wrote:
Anowa wrote:A regular old 'Walk-The-Wasteland Fuck'. Since that's kinda what this RP revolves around.

Eh, I've never been a huge fan of that in Fallout RPs tbh

Well, just like in real life not everyone can be a Terminator or someone in a suit of hyper-advanced power armor with top tier weapons from the get go.

Regular old sap is pretty much your only option, and I'm not one for special circumstances.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Alinora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:10 pm

Perhaps, would I be able to start off as a regular civilian who goes on to join the NCR?

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:11 pm

Alinora wrote:Perhaps, would I be able to start off as a regular civilian who goes on to join the NCR?

Go for it.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

True Christopia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:16 pm

True Christopia wrote:
Name: Nicholas (Nick) Waters
Physical Description: Nick is a medium-height, charismatic individual who is often seen wearing a leather jacket with ‘Kings’ stitched onto the back. His left arm is also bundled up into a makeshift sling. His hair is greased up and stylish, in comparison to others in the wastes, and he often wears sunglasses despite the weather.
Birthplace: Freeside, New Vegas
Skills: Speech, Barter, Unarmed
SPECIAL (43 total)
  • P:5
  • E:5
  • C:10
  • I:5
  • A:6
  • L:6
Equipment:
357. Revolver
357. Round x3 (+2 in the gun)
Straight razor

Iguana bits x3
Dirty water x2

Caps x23

Biography: In the year of 2273, Nick came into the world, and into Freeside.

Freeside, of course, was a rough place in Nick’s early years - not that he remembers much of it. But one thing that kept him going, one thing that he looked up to - were the Kings.

The Kings, who through it all, kept order in Freeside. Who tried their very-best to stop things from falling apart.

With a jet-addicted father, and a prostitute mother, Nick always felt his home and family was with the Kings.

However, when Mr. House cracked down on the Kings after the second Battle of Hoover Dam, things changed. Things became glum - worse than with the NCR.

Nonetheless, when he turned 13, he was delighted when one of the Kings - James Percy - took him under his wing. Percy taught him many things. The suave chivalry of the Kings, how to handle himself in a fist-fight and even with a blade. Never did he teach him to use a gun, however - that was only for when he was sixteen.

But that day never came. When he was fifteen, Percy was killed by the other Kings for turning out to be an informant for House. As a crime of association, Nick was beaten within an inch of his life and kicked out of Freeside with only Percy’s revolver, given out of sympathy by one of the other Kings, and some food.

So with that he wandered the wastes, from town to town - into NCR territory, and then beyond. Eventually, he stumbled upon the Road North, and joined the exodus - tired and beaten - for a clean slate.

This is finished! I decided in the end to re-do the backstory a bit, I hope it's alright. If you need me to change anything I can.
Last edited by True Christopia on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: Democracy, The United Kingdom, The Conservative Party (UK), LGBT+ rights, Capitalism, The Grand Tour, Freedom of Speech, Gun control, Cuba, The British Monarchy, Obama, National Healthcare, Trident Nuclear Program, PC Master race, Mental Healthcare, TEA!
Anti: Donald Drumpf, Homophobes, the U.S. Electoral system, Paid Healthcare, IRA, ISIS, Jeremy Corbyn, Communism, Fascism/Nazism, Guns, Racism, Top Gear, Coffee, Poverty, KKK, SJW's

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

I'd rather die on my feet,
than live on my knees.

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:17 pm

WIP App, don't accept yet.

[img]ImageGoesHere[/img]

Name: Edward "Viking" Konig
Physical Description: (THings not obvious in your character photo, like height, weight, tattoos, etc.
Birthplace: Coeur D'alene, Idaho, United States
Skills: Guns, Repair, Survival
SPECIAL
  • S: 6
  • P: 4
  • C: 7
  • I: 5
  • A: 8
  • L:5
Equipment:
Desert Eagle .44
Axe
R91 Assault Rifle

Frag Grenade
Coarse Metal Armor
Biography: Edward was born in a small walled town in former Coeur D'alene to a Soldier and a Gunsmith. North Idaho and adjacent Montana by large had descended into city states and tribes. He helped his mother while he was young with her job, and when he was 10 he, like his father began to train to become a soldier, a necessity if the town was to ever consider fighting off perpetual raids from Old Spokane. He proved himself skilled with rifles and firearms, while also maintaining a knowledge of weapon repair from helping his mother.

He often went out of his way to help the community out, and in the near Spartan state of the Idaho border towns this meant he had to kill a lot of people, thus amassing prestige and skill with his weapons. By the time he was 21, he was working his way up the political chain of his town, and convinced the mayor into working with the rest of the frontier towns. After some successful diplomacy and convincing of other mayors, a small council formed. The mayors elected as their first move to go on the offensive into old Spokane, and they rallied almost everyone they could to show their wrath. Around 300 men from Stateline to Kellogg were raised in Post Falls, and with Konig at their lead, they marched over the border into Washington.

It went well for the first few days, they killed dozens upon dozens of raiders in Spokane Valley. However as they moved further and further into the city, they started dying off from radiation poisoning, and they were incredibly unprepared for fighting in dense urban territory, something they had never done before. While the mission's job was to wipe out raiders, the shock value of a united army appearing where one had never appeared before would do a lot to help out the towns later. The "Army of United Idaho" was forced to withdraw from the horrid attrition. In the meanwhile of his two week campaign against raiders, a man named Steven Desbitt set his heart out to destroy the forming government of mayors. With some caps in the right pockets and the argument that they would lose their own power, the council torn itself apart and disbanded.

Konig returned with the news of mixed success, and the discovery he really had nothing to come back to. He had lost his influence over the North Idaho towns, his mother had died of a long running heart condition, and his father grew disappointed he "ruined" his chance to change the region forever. He began to grow a wanderlust, however still looking for a war to fight. He soldiered for a tribe in the Bitterroots as it campaigned against another. He soldiered for frontier towns against each other and raiders. He managed to spot elements of the infamous Montana Brotherhood of Steel as they roamed through the region. He grew out a long beard, and wore an old high school football helmet with their mascot of a viking on the sides, earning him the nickname.

He found himself in Oregon, a brief peace falling over his homeland leaving him without a job. In Pendleton he heard of the NCR's great expansion wars. Once his job there was done, he worked his way back home for the last time to tie up loose ends, and warn of the NCR. The mayor of his small town waved it off; they've fought off raiders for generations, surely they can fight off some ragtag soldiers from a thousand miles away? Disappointed, he left the region to return to Oregon, the area still full of wars to fight.

By the time the NCR arrived he was out of options, unable and unwilling to join the NCR Army, and with any opponent of the NCR being wiped out or joining them, he had to move west. In Portland he fought against raiders yet again, and the NCR when their greedy eyes looked over Portland. He soldiered under the rebellious city-states, and even with the raiders in their great last stand against the NCR. With the only army in Oregon left to fight for was the NCR, he left.

He managed to move past the glowing graveyard of Seattle, and into Canada, a land told to be full of warring states with plenty of sides in desperate need for men.

I'm from the land of Coeur D'alene Idaho.
By Ballot or by Bullet, the Pub Party will win. The Pub Legacy Edition.
Ifreann wrote:The Romans placated the people with panem et circenses, bread and circuses. We will placate our people with dank space weed and hyper-HD vidya.
New Grestin wrote:> can't even get enough superiority to pull off a proper D-day
> Idaho is tossing out nukes like a cold war Oprah

(Image)
Tysoania wrote:You remind me of a mobster who gets things cleared out of the way.

Next up on the Sopranos...

Imperial "Slick" Idaho, the fixer.
Bralia wrote:Oh my fucking god. Do it again, guys, you both chose the number 7.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:53 pm

True Christopia wrote:
Name: Nicholas (Nick) Waters
Physical Description: Nick is a medium-height, charismatic individual who is often seen wearing a leather jacket with ‘Kings’ stitched onto the back. His left arm is also bundled up into a makeshift sling. His hair is greased up and stylish, in comparison to others in the wastes, and he often wears sunglasses despite the weather.
Birthplace: Freeside, New Vegas
Skills: Speech, Barter, Unarmed
SPECIAL (43 total)
  • P:5
  • E:5
  • C:10
  • I:5
  • A:6
  • L:6
Equipment:
357. Revolver
357. Round x3 (+2 in the gun)
Straight razor

Iguana bits x3
Dirty water x2

Caps x23

Biography: In the year of 2273, Nick came into the world, and into Freeside.

Freeside, of course, was a rough place in Nick’s early years - not that he remembers much of it. But one thing that kept him going, one thing that he looked up to - were the Kings.

The Kings, who through it all, kept order in Freeside. Who tried their very-best to stop things from falling apart.

With a jet-addicted father, and a prostitute mother, Nick always felt his home and family was with the Kings.

However, when Mr. House cracked down on the Kings after the second Battle of Hoover Dam, things changed. Things became glum - worse than with the NCR.

Nonetheless, when he turned 13, he was delighted when one of the Kings - James Percy - took him under his wing. Percy taught him many things. The suave chivalry of the Kings, how to handle himself in a fist-fight and even with a blade. Never did he teach him to use a gun, however - that was only for when he was sixteen.

But that day never came. When he was fifteen, Percy was killed by the other Kings for turning out to be an informant for House. As a crime of association, Nick was beaten within an inch of his life and kicked out of Freeside with only Percy’s revolver, given out of sympathy by one of the other Kings, and some food.

So with that he wandered the wastes, from town to town - into NCR territory, and then beyond. Eventually, he stumbled upon the Road North, and joined the exodus - tired and beaten - for a clean slate.

Accepted.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Independent States of Tula
Senator

Founded: Nov 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:10 pm

@Anowa, Hey, do you have a app or bio up for Damian Rivers. Just so I have an idea about the fourth member of Big Bear? Or is it still WIP?

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:12 pm

Independent States of Tula wrote:@Anowa, Hey, do you have a app or bio up for Damian Rivers. Just so I have an idea about the fourth member of Big Bear? Or is it still WIP?

He's a ghoul, who was in the Anchorage Campaign. That's all you really need to know, because he's not gonna be around for long.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:37 am

Physical Description: 6' 3", 230 lb, various scars and healed wounds, not much else of note.
Level: 1
EXP: 0/200
Tagged Skills: Guns, Repair, Survival
Skills:
  • Barter: 19
  • Energy Weapons: 13
  • Explosives: 13
  • Guns: 36
  • Lockpick: 13
  • Medicine: 15
  • Melee Weapons: 17
  • Repair: 30
  • Science: 15
  • Sneak: 21
  • Speech: 19
  • Survival: 30
  • Unarmed: 15
Perks:
  • N/A
SPECIAL
Equipment:
Desert Eagle .44 x1
.50 Action Express x14
Fireaxe x1
R91 Assault Rifle x1
5.56x45 x53
Frag Grenade x1
Merc Veteran Outfit x1
Football Helmet x1
Brahmin Skin Boots x1
Winter Clothing x1
Aviator Glasses x1
Dirty Water x3
Purified Water x1
Stimpak x2
Mole Rat Meat x2
Pork n' Beans x2
InstaMash x1
Beer x3
Caps x19
Mess Kit (Plate, Bowl, Silverware and such) x1
Shovel x1
6-point Deer Antler x1
Biography: Edward was born in a small walled town in former Coeur D'alene to a Soldier and a Gunsmith. North Idaho and adjacent Montana by large had descended into city states and tribes. He helped his mother while he was young with her job, and when he was 10 he, like his father began to train to become a soldier, a necessity if the town was to ever consider fighting off perpetual raids from Old Spokane. He proved himself skilled with rifles and firearms, while also maintaining a knowledge of weapon repair from helping his mother.

He often went out of his way to help the community out, and in the near Spartan state of the Idaho border towns this meant he had to kill a lot of people, thus amassing prestige and skill with his weapons. By the time he was 21, he was working his way up the political chain of his town, and convinced the mayor into working with the rest of the frontier towns. After some successful diplomacy and convincing of other mayors, a small council formed. The mayors elected as their first move to go on the offensive into old Spokane, and they rallied almost everyone they could to show their wrath. Around 300 men from Stateline to Kellogg were raised in Post Falls, and with Konig at their lead, they marched over the border into Washington.

It went well for the first few days, they killed dozens upon dozens of raiders in Spokane Valley. However as they moved further and further into the city, they started dying off from radiation poisoning, and they were incredibly unprepared for fighting in dense urban territory, something they had never done before. While the mission's job was to wipe out raiders, the shock value of a united army appearing where one had never appeared before would do a lot to help out the towns later. The "Army of United Idaho" was forced to withdraw from the horrid attrition. In the meanwhile of his two week campaign against raiders, a man named Steven Desbitt set his heart out to destroy the forming government of mayors. With some caps in the right pockets and the argument that they would lose their own power, the council torn itself apart and disbanded.

Konig returned with the news of mixed success, and the discovery he really had nothing to come back to. He had lost his influence over the North Idaho towns, his mother had died of a long running heart condition, and his father grew disappointed he "ruined" his chance to change the region forever. He began to grow a wanderlust, however still looking for a war to fight. He soldiered for a tribe in the Bitterroots as it campaigned against another. He soldiered for frontier towns against each other and raiders. He managed to spot elements of the infamous Montana Brotherhood of Steel as they roamed through the region. He grew out a long beard, and wore an old high school football helmet with their mascot of a viking on the sides, earning him the nickname.

He found himself in Oregon, a brief peace falling over his homeland leaving him without a job. In Pendleton he heard of the NCR's great expansion wars. Once his job there was done, he worked his way back home for the last time to tie up loose ends, and warn of the NCR. The mayor of his small town waved it off; they've fought off raiders for generations, surely they can fight off some ragtag soldiers from a thousand miles away? Disappointed, he left the region to return to Oregon, the area still full of wars to fight.

By the time the NCR arrived he was out of options, unable and unwilling to join the NCR Army, and with any opponent of the NCR being wiped out or joining them, he had to move west. In Portland he fought against raiders yet again, and the NCR when their greedy eyes looked over Portland. He soldiered under the rebellious city-states, and even with the raiders in their great last stand against the NCR. With the only army in Oregon left to fight for was the NCR, he left.

He managed to move past the glowing graveyard of Seattle, and into Canada, a land told to be full of warring states with plenty of sides in desperate need for men.

Last edited by Imperial Idaho on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm from the land of Coeur D'alene Idaho.
By Ballot or by Bullet, the Pub Party will win. The Pub Legacy Edition.
Ifreann wrote:The Romans placated the people with panem et circenses, bread and circuses. We will placate our people with dank space weed and hyper-HD vidya.
New Grestin wrote:> can't even get enough superiority to pull off a proper D-day
> Idaho is tossing out nukes like a cold war Oprah

(Image)
Tysoania wrote:You remind me of a mobster who gets things cleared out of the way.

Next up on the Sopranos...

Imperial "Slick" Idaho, the fixer.
Bralia wrote:Oh my fucking god. Do it again, guys, you both chose the number 7.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:38 am

Imperial Idaho wrote:
Physical Description: 6' 3", 230 lb, various scars and healed wounds, not much else of note.
Skills: Guns, Repair, Survival
SPECIAL
Equipment:
Desert Eagle .44 x1
.50 Action Express X14
Axe x1
R91 Assault Rifle x1
5.56x45 x53
Frag Grenade x1
Merc Veteran Outfit x1
Football Helmet x1
Brahmin Skin Boots x1
Winter Clothing x1
Aviator Glasses x1
Dirty Water x3
Purified Water x1
Stimpak x2
Mole Rat Meat x2
Pork n' Beans x2
InstaMash x1
Beer x3
Caps x19
Mess Kit (Plate, Bowl, Silverware and such) x1
Shovel x1
6-point Deer Antler x1

Accepted.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:30 pm

Can I ask what the state of the Followers of the Apocalypse are? With a more aggressive corrupt NCR, have they been chased out of California?
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 pm

Turkducken wrote:Can I ask what the state of the Followers of the Apocalypse are? With a more aggressive corrupt NCR, have they been chased out of California?

Corrupt?!

Oi!!! You take that back unless you want a foight mait! >:v
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse