NATION

PASSWORD

Crisis of Petwora: A New Dawn {OOC|DEAD}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Lunas, human = one magic art.

I'll chop off the Druidic Arts bit.
Last edited by Lunas Legion on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:23 am

Spindle wrote:Character App
Name: Ebony/Ebheld'zhonii

Normally don't accept this kind of character, but what the hell... Accepted

Dragonarya wrote:Character App
Name: Dawn Mirkwood

Why has he been at Petwora for over a decade? Petwora is a school, and as such he couldn't have stayed for over a decade.

The Assorted Saharan Outposts wrote:Character App
Name: Alex Megalos

Accepted
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:49 am

Why has he been at Petwora for over a decade? Petwora is a school, and as such he couldn't have stayed for over a decade.

True... I'll fix that.
Last edited by Dragonarya on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Remember the Animal Kingdom...
Proud member of Arcane Roleplayers Anonymous
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Spindle
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:41 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Spindle wrote:Character App
Name: Ebony/Ebheld'zhonii

Normally don't accept this kind of character, but what the hell... Accepted

Ho, shit, really? Damn...I was already halfway through my backup app...

And I know I can have multiple characters, I'm just not good enough to work with two.

So...many thank, I guess...
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:02 am

Vulnier wrote:Character App
Name: Thomas "Tom" Montoya
Race: Werewolf
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Bio: Thomas was the youngest of two other siblings, born and raised in Texas on a small farm. Growing up, though, Tom was a thin and sickly kid, unable to perform the many labour intensive duties on the farm. For most of his time, he did house chores and light labour intensive tasks, despising it as he grew. By age 9, fed up with being stuck in the house and being constantly bored, Tom began to instead work with his family on the fields despite their protests. Though gruelling and tiring on his body, it would eventually came to strengthen him as the years went by, even taking up hiking as a hobby.

Tom was 13 years old when he was bitten, pounced upon at dusk while walking home from a trail by what he saw as a strange wolf. Getting bitten on his right arm, Tom barley escaped as he ran home to tell his parents he had been attacked. When he got home, Tom had told them of his strange encounter. Not even a day later, Tom developed a terrible fever that required his parents to take him to the hospital. He was released a few days later though as the symptoms disappeared and his wound bandaged.

Though Tom would have put this freak event behind him, strange and terrible things had begun to happen to him over the next few weeks. At first he tried to ignore it, pretending everything was fine to himself and his family. But when his eyes had begun to turn yellow, Tom knew he couldn't pretend everything was alright. Faced with few options, Tom opted to tell his mother, knowing well he was going to sound insane.

Over the next four years, the world of the supernatural was opened to him. His mother, a former agent of I.M.O.S.A, helped him as best as she could to cope with being a were. But while doing so, she also prepared Tom for Petwora, knowing well she could only do so much. And eventually, the opportunity was given, and Tom was off to Canada.

Appearance:
(Image)
Stands at 5ft 9'. Has a light brownish tan and light yellow eyes. He does his best to hide his eyes with shaded glasses in public. Has a scar on right arm that resemble a bite mark.

(Image)Fur is a brownish gray instead of black. Stands at 6ft 2' when in this form. Eyes will seem to glow yellow.

Magic Art(s): None
Magic Specifics: N/A
Other Abilities: Being a werewolf, Thomas has enhanced senses (hearing, smell, vision), agility, strength and stamina in his human form, though this is weakened until the sun sets. In his were form, he has what you would expect of a were (claws, teeth, fur etc.) plus the above signifanctly enhanced, which he can turn into only at night. But regardless of being a were, Thomas is remarkable shot with his rifle and a good tracker. While not decent at hand to hand, Thomas can use his supernatural strength to give him an edge in close combat along with his knife.
Weapon(s): Though outdated, Thomas carries around an old Springfield rifle that was enchanted, via an old hammer, to be able to hurt monsters and demonic beings. Was given to him by his mother. If a situation gets close and personal, Thomas has a handy dandy Hunting knife to help him in close quarters.

RP Sample: Feels weird not putting one here...
Did you read the Rules? Aye

Optional Stuff:

Personality: You'll see...
Likes: Meeting new people, hiking, reading, shooting, and sleeping.
Dislikes: Crowded places, dogs, people interrupting his sleep, unexpected loud noises, full moon.

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Theme Song: Triggernometry

-Le Done-
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:10 am

Vulnier wrote:Character App
Name: Thomas "Tom" Montoya

Accepted, though technically Petwora isn't in Canada, its on the island of Magia Insulam

Accepted
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:46 am

Ayo, Charli, what's Marielle like? Because it looks almost like she's not going to be trying to murder me, and I'm not sure if this worries me more or less than normal...
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:50 am

Spindle wrote:Ayo, Charli, what's Marielle like? Because it looks almost like she's not going to be trying to murder me, and I'm not sure if this worries me more or less than normal...
Marielle is a very sweet and kind girl with a deep faith in the inherent goodness of humanity and a love for all people. She has no concept of cruelty or that people could respond to kindness and trust with anything other than reciprocated kindness...

No, really.

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:55 am

Charlia wrote:
Spindle wrote:Ayo, Charli, what's Marielle like? Because it looks almost like she's not going to be trying to murder me, and I'm not sure if this worries me more or less than normal...
Marielle is a very sweet and kind girl with a deep faith in the inherent goodness of humanity and a love for all people. She has no concept of cruelty or that people could respond to kindness and trust with anything other than reciprocated kindness...

No, really.

That's not sarcasm, right? Just to double-check.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:05 am

Spindle wrote:
Charlia wrote:Marielle is a very sweet and kind girl with a deep faith in the inherent goodness of humanity and a love for all people. She has no concept of cruelty or that people could respond to kindness and trust with anything other than reciprocated kindness...

No, really.

Nope. Marielle is all that.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:09 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Spindle wrote:...

What's going to happen to her, then? What are you two going to do to her?

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:12 am

Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:15 am

Spindle wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

What's going to happen to her, then? What are you two going to do to her?
More like 'what have we already done'. :twisted:

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:18 am

Charlia wrote:
Spindle wrote:What's going to happen to her, then? What are you two going to do to her?
More like 'what have we already done'. :twisted:

I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:20 am

Spindle wrote:
Charlia wrote:More like 'what have we already done'. :twisted:

No way... You don't really think I'm evil, do you? I just have trouble accessing my emotions. With some psychological help, I could change!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:23 am

Spindle wrote:

If only it was Monday... but I guess this will have to do

#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:32 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Charlia wrote:No way... You don't really think I'm evil, do you? I just have trouble accessing my emotions. With some psychological help, I could change!

Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.
Last edited by Spindle on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:33 am

Spindle wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

I'm putting this stuff in my sig.

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:34 am

Okay... Give me an hour or two and I’ll start working on my apps.

Shi will come first and then my other character.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:38 am

Charlia wrote:
Spindle wrote:

I'm putting this stuff in my sig.

Agreed.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:41 am

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Okay... Give me an hour or two and I’ll start working on my apps.

I claim Shi for team 1!

As punny as it would be to put him on team 4.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:42 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:I'm putting this stuff in my sig.

Agreed.
Such high compliments cannot go unappreciated.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:46 am

Spindle wrote:
Charlia wrote:Marielle is a very sweet and kind girl with a deep faith in the inherent goodness of humanity and a love for all people. She has no concept of cruelty or that people could respond to kindness and trust with anything other than reciprocated kindness...

No, really.

Out of Charlia's mouth, that really does sound an awful lot like sarcasm. :?
Spindle wrote:

Wait, they are not the center of all that is kind and good and compassionate left in this grim world?
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:47 am

Lunas Legion wrote:Character App
Name: Aoife Ní Dhiarmada

allow her to track a single target provided she has an item belonging to that target to place a rune on, create a binding geis on whomever the rune is painted on, a rule that allows her to summon and throw fireballs from whatever it is painted on (or throw whatever it is painted on as a larger fireball) and finally a combination of runes that allow her to lock a willing target into a 1v1 death match with the rune user and targeted being the only things able to affect each other, while also being unable to harm anything else. Her runes require the name of the rune to be spoken to activate the effects of the inscribed rune, after which the effects will last until the rune runs out of magical energy and needs to recharge.

I'm not going to instantly deny your app, but there is a problem with the magic specifics. This is NOT Alteration, as I stated in the lore stuff, "The Alteration Arts are based around the idea of altering the physical properties of anything around them."

Tracking through a rune is not altering of physical properties, nor is summoning fireballs. Nor is locking a target into a one on one death match where they are unable to harm anything else.

Also, I hope you realize that the chances that she has those mythical weapons is extremely slim

Charlia wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Okay... Give me an hour or two and I’ll start working on my apps.

I claim Shi for team 1!

As punny as it would be to put him on team 4.

As punny? Typo much... also can't put him on team 4 as it is full...

I can't promise that he'll be on team 1...

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Wait, they are not the center of all that is kind and good and compassionate left in this grim world?

What ever made you think that?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:50 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:

Charli? Good? Compassionate?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse