NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: Imperial Civil War [OOC] [Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Star Wars: Imperial Civil War [OOC] [Open]

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Star Wars: Imperial Civil War

Map

Discord

IC Thread

Co-OPs: Austria and Bavaria and Lunas Legion

The Emperor is dead, and the Empire is in shambles. Following the defeat of the Empire at Endor, and the loss of the Second Death Star, the New Republic has conquered vast swathes of territory, and the Empire is on the brink of collapse. Rogue Imperial officers and bureaucrats have set up independant potentates across the galaxy, and even what remains of the Empire is rife with dissension and intrigue. Will the Empire unite and crush the nascent New Republic, or will the Empire be condemned to the dustbin of history? Only time will tell.

Greetings, and welcome to Imperial Civil War, a Character/Faction Roleplay of the turbulent time following the Battle of Endor (specifically, 5 ABY, shortly after the conclusion of the Bakura Campaign.) It is based solely in the "Old" Canon (Expanded Universe), so any Disney stuff is strictly banned. OC Characters are not allowed, as that led to disastrous consequences in the previous incarnation of this RP. However, there are a number of changes in the history made for this RP, for various reasons.

The primary changes are:

-Central Committee of Grand Moffs is dissolved, Trioculus and most members are dead, massacred by Grand Admiral Rufaan Tigellinus.
-Pitta and Grunger have yet to face off over Corellia.
-Grand Admirals Rufaan Tigellinus and Miltin Takel are alive due to early dissolution of Central Committee of Grand Moffs.
-All facilities and superweapons on/at Byss along with Emperor Palpatine's clone and clone facility were Base Delta Zero’d by Lord High Admiral and Supreme Warlord Blitzer Harrsk on the advice of Captain Bella Thoath after Harrsk defeated the fleet orbiting Byss with his own, refusing to believe that the Emperor was alive and claiming that it was someone impersonating him.
- Kosh Teradoc was forced out of the Deep Core by Blitzer Harrsk, and fled to his brother's territories

Rules

The word of the OP is law.

No Power-Gaming, Meta-Gaming, etc.

No Disney material, even as part of an OC.

At least a reasonable effort must be made towards quality roleplay. No one-liners.

Super-Weapons and Dreadnoughts may not be contructed, and may not be acquired without the express consent of the OP.

Take both your losses and victories with grace, poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated.

Character Rules

In order for a character to be playable one of the following must be true:
Character is a faction leader
Character has seat on Imperial Ruling Council, or the New Republic Provisional Council
Character is a Grand Moff, or respective equivalent in the NR
Character posseses the rank of Grand Admiral or is a Sector Commander, or the equivalent rank in the NR

Application Format:
Code: Select all
Name:
Appearance:
Species:
Ideology: (If Imperial)
Faction: (If Imperial)
Flagship: (if any)
Skills:
Flaws:
Personality:
Biography:
Last edited by Austria and Bavaria on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Political: Monarchist, Integralist, National Syndicalist/Third Position, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Roster

Moff Leonia Tavira - Zepplien

Grand Admiral Rufaan Tigellinus - Austria and Bavaria

Grand Vizier Sate Pestage - Elerian

Warlord Zsinj - Spindle

Darth Lumiya - Arventum

Moff Quarsh Panaka - Sulania

Superior General Sander Delvardus - Jhet
Last edited by Austria and Bavaria on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Political: Monarchist, Integralist, National Syndicalist/Third Position, Christian Humanist.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:12 pm

The Imperial Ruling Council

Grand Vizier Sate Pestage - Regent of the Empire – Conservative – Pestage's Faction

Baron Ars Dangor – Hardliner – Chairman of the Council - Pestage's Faction

Baron Burr Nolyds – Hardliner – Vice-Chairman of the Council – Isard's Faction

Lord Crueya Vandron – Hardliner – COMPNOR Chief Director - Tigellinus' Faction

Director Ysanne Isard – Hardliner – Imperial Intelligence - Isard's Faction

Director Oniye Namada – Pragmatist – Imperial Security Bureau – Tigellinus' Faction

Lord Sarcev Quest – Conservative – Minister of Security - Pestage's Faction

Baron Ragez D'Asta – Reformist – Minister of Finance – D’Asta's Faction

Lord Alec Pradeux – Pragmatist – Minister of Information – Tigellinus' Faction

Baroness Mahd Windcaller – Reformist - Cultural Minister – D’Asta's Faction

Grand Admiral Rufaan Tigellinus – Pragmatist – Grand Moff of Imperial Center Oversector/Naval Advisor – Tigellinus' Faction

Grand Moff Denn Wessex – Conservative – Grand Moff of Oversector 9/Corporate Advisor – D’Asta's Faction

Grand Moff Flirry Vorru – Criminal – Grand Moff of Oversector 2/Civilian Advisor – Black Sun/Isard's Faction

Lord Cronal – Hardliner – Political Advisor – Cronal's Faction - Missing

Lord Mas Amedda – Conservative – Political Advisor - Pestage's Faction - Missing

Lord Bal Jaset – Conservative – Political Advisor – Pestage's Faction

Lady Valles Santhe – Moderate – Corporate Advisor – D’Asta's Faction

General Paltr Carvin – Conservative – Army Advisor – Carvin's Faction

Lord Challer – Conservative - Civilian Advisor – Carvin's Faction

Lord Plumba – Conservative - Civilian Advisor – Carvin's Faction

Admiral Betl Oxtroe – Moderate – Naval Advisor – Oxtroe's Faction

The New Republic Provisional Council

Mon Mothma - Chief of State - Chandrila

Admiral Gial Ackbar - Supreme Commander - Mon Calamari

Doman Beruss - Councilor - Corellia

Borsk Fey'lya -Councilor - Kothlis

Jenssar SoBilles -Councilor - Duro

Sian Tevv -Councilor - Sullust

Leia Organa - Councilor - Alderaan

Verrinnefra B'thog Indriummsegh - Councilor - Elom

Kerrithrarr - Councilor - Kashyyyk

Umwaw Moolis - Councilor - Ithor

Pek - Councilor - Sedri
Last edited by Austria and Bavaria on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:47 pm

And tagging for later app.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Arventum
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arventum » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Tagging.

Can I join with my previous app?

I might join with Ivlyn instead of Cyr of Vyn, though. She's a really well developed SW character, and a Tapani noble, so it fits.
Firstly: Don't use me as a weapon. Secondly: Be careful, or I'll give ya a hug. Also, I'm, like, really bored. If you have an RP you might think I'd be even remotely interested in, please send me a PM so I can write posts instead of stalking threads! It'd be much appreciated.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:09 pm

Arventum wrote:Tagging.

I might join with Ivlyn instead of Cyr of Vyn, though. She's a really well developed SW character, and a Tapani noble, so it fits.

Was it OC? If so, then no.

Also, reserve Tigellinus for myself.

Arventum
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arventum » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:11 pm

Austria and Bavaria wrote:
Arventum wrote:Tagging.

No. Uh, Lumiya.

And alrighty, no OCs to go along with her :P

Can I keep my progress, though? Cause, otherwise, like, I can't compete.
Firstly: Don't use me as a weapon. Secondly: Be careful, or I'll give ya a hug. Also, I'm, like, really bored. If you have an RP you might think I'd be even remotely interested in, please send me a PM so I can write posts instead of stalking threads! It'd be much appreciated.

Apostolic Hungary
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Apostolic Hungary » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:20 pm

Tag. I'd like to reserve Airen Cracken of New Republic Intelligence if that's ok.
One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church

One, Holy, Catholic, and Roman Empire

My Political Views

On the Current Crisis

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Arventum wrote:

No. Uh, Lumiya.

What did you have in mind?

Arventum
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arventum » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:44 pm

Arventum wrote:
No. Uh, Lumiya.

Well, exactly everything I achieved in the last one. The ships I acquired, and renovated, and such. I need them, or I'll be smashed because everyone knows my goal will be to get larger and better ships...

And also, if I don't have those things, then I'll just have to do everything that I was doing all over again to get it back, and I don't want a redundant roleplay.

Arventum
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arventum » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:46 pm

I mean, I only made four posts before it died, but those things are important.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:50 pm

Arventum wrote:

Well, exactly everything I achieved in the last one. The ships I acquired, and renovated, and such. I need them, or I'll be smashed because everyone knows my goal will be to get larger and better ships...

And also, if I don't have those things, then I'll just have to do everything that I was doing all over again to get it back, and I don't want a redundant roleplay.

Counter-offer: Lumiya keeps her canon fleet, but has allied with Grand Admiral Afsheen Makati over their shared hatred of the Prophets of the Dark Side (I'll send a WIP app I had for Makati over before I decided to change so you can finish that off and port the Lumiya app into the new format from the last RP). You start off immediately with Lumiya's canon fleet in the Outer Rim, and have a pretty high chance of acquiring the fleets of the Corporate Sector Alliance, Kingdom of Cron and Centrality immediately which gives you a larger fleet than you'd have if you ported the original fleet over. Plus your position is pretty good, given that Zsinj and the NR's 2nd Fleet are about to face off, and you can probably pick off the weakened victor and then the defeated party. Thoughts?
Last edited by Lunas Legion on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Arventum
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arventum » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Arventum wrote:

Counter-offer: Lumiya keeps her canon fleet, but has allied with Grand Admiral Afsheen Makati over their shared hatred of the Prophets of the Dark Side (I'll send a WIP app I had for Makati over before I decided to change so you can finish that off and port the Lumiya app into the new format from the last RP). You start off immediately with Lumiya's canon fleet in the Outer Rim, and have a pretty high chance of acquiring the fleets of the Corporate Sector Alliance, Kingdom of Cron and Centrality immediately which gives you a larger fleet than you'd have in the original. Plus your position is pretty good, given that Zsinj and the NR's 2nd Fleet are about to face off, and you can probably pick off the weakened victor and then the defeated party. Thoughts?

That's actually brilliant... I'll take it.

So, I'll just have to figure out how to gather the CSA, Kingdom of Cron, and Centrality fleets.

Do I invite their leaders?

Arventum
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arventum » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:54 pm

I'm definitely reserving Lumiya. I took my meds, and I have the flu, and can't work on it right now...

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:55 pm

Arventum wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:
Counter-offer: Lumiya keeps her canon fleet, but has allied with Grand Admiral Afsheen Makati over their shared hatred of the Prophets of the Dark Side (I'll send a WIP app I had for Makati over before I decided to change so you can finish that off and port the Lumiya app into the new format from the last RP). You start off immediately with Lumiya's canon fleet in the Outer Rim, and have a pretty high chance of acquiring the fleets of the Corporate Sector Alliance, Kingdom of Cron and Centrality immediately which gives you a larger fleet than you'd have in the original. Plus your position is pretty good, given that Zsinj and the NR's 2nd Fleet are about to face off, and you can probably pick off the weakened victor and then the defeated party. Thoughts?

That's actually brilliant... I'll take it.

So, I'll just have to figure out how to gather the CSA, Kingdom of Cron, and Centrality fleets.

Do I invite their leaders?

Afsheen Makati is currently dealing with the CSA, trying to persuade them to stick with the Empire. Cron and Centrality are both looking for someone to follow that's respectable; the combination of Makati, who has the rather grand title of Imperial Navy Grand Admiral of Army Group Oversector Outer and all subordinate Oversector Armies, and a Sith like Lumiya would almost certainly be enough to convince them to fall in line. I'll TG the mostly-finished app over.

Etarmoof
Envoy

Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Etarmoof » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Tag
Etarmoof does not reflect my values
Embassy Application

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:17 pm

Yanitza
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Yanitza » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:34 pm

ay looks good, although I am it curious on some of the restrictions imposed on the characters that are available to play, why are smaller level warlords/commanders/governors not playable, or other canon factions that are not imperial/ex imperial or New republic.

I'm asking mainly because I would be interested in playing as the Yevetha for this rp. They are a canon faction in EU and in this point in time would possess the Black 15 Imperial shipyard and the Black Fleet seized from the Empire. . Of course I'm also willing to accept a number of restrictions for them (ie. Super Insane ideology so no warlords are likely to defect).

Also what happened with people using OC in the old thread? a lot of godmoding?

Sulania
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:36 pm

Tag
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Reserve imperial remnant
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Asturial
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:55 pm

tag

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Reserve imperial remnant

You are banned from my RPs and you know it.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Reserve imperial remnant

Huh? Why?
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:16 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:

Huh? Why?

The incidents involving the ASOIAF RP, most notably when you repeatedly insulted me, and threatened to invade my RPs with puppets.

Now get the hell off of my thread.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:18 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Huh? Why?

The incidents involving the ASOIAF RP, most notably when you repeatedly insulted me, and threatened to invade my RPs with puppets.

Now get the hell off of my thread.

I'm not too sure what you're talking about, but sure if you don't want me then bye

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse