NATION

PASSWORD

The God's Requiem/Deity RP/OOC/Open

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Wysten
Minister

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Wysten » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:39 pm

The Solaris alliance wrote:
The Solaris alliance wrote:Name: Gyrosia
Appearance: (Image)
Domain: Technology
Secondary Domain: Metal
Alignment: True Neutral
Description: A very quiet god, He is intrigued by the other gods' planes and often travels to them watching progression.
Plane: A heavily industrialized plane with massive cities interspersed with smaller lookout posts. Pirates roam the sea and land attacking cargo lines.
RP Example: Eh, this is a puppet account of a country named Omega Cyber-Collective, and took part in an RP: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=424035

#Godapp - tracking purposes.

Is this accepted?

Yes
Famous qoutes
"Half the battle is fought on the OOC forums"
~ Albert Tzu, 1984
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your signature!
Paste this in your Sig if you passed Biology and know Gender and Sex are the same thing ♀♂
GENERATION 15: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.
Gun, Right wing, Conservative, Pro life, Ben Shapiro, Israel
liberals, alt right, milo, feminism, Political Islam

Shwe Tu Colony
Senator

Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:20 am

Whoops, I forgot about this. I'll start drafting a post & we'll see when I can get it in, unless this roleplay died off again. Well, before I get writing, am I allowed to reference the death of the previous roleplay?
Last edited by Shwe Tu Colony on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current status: zzzzz
Just your average edgy weeb writing about accidental exaggerated fantasy-tech version of America who really thinks they need to get less ridiculous.
Fantasy-tech & right-before-steam-machines tech nation populated by Demons from Heroes of Might & Magic V that got too much chaos. Now they can form a high functioning civilization!
If you compliment/thanked me, assume I've thanked you/said you're welcome but didn't write it out (feels like a waste of time for you to check your thread for something like that)
Convenient em dash: —
Extension
Q&A

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse