NATION

PASSWORD

The God's Requiem/Deity RP/OOC/Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:38 pm

Revlona wrote:
Wysten wrote:Accepted

Love me some Poseidon

And I love me some gods to kill and consume
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:40 pm

Higher Japan wrote:
Revlona wrote:
Love me some Poseidon

Gotta come to the oceans to get him, and he almost never leaves the oceans
Lover of doggos

Skappola
Minister

Founded: May 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Skappola » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:41 pm

Oo, I had a interesting idea for a deity I've been toying with. I'll submit an app in a little bit.
Political Compass: Economic: 1.63 Social: -6.72
Political Ideology: Neoliberal Civil Libertarian
I Enjoy: Blues, Paradox Games and Sci-fi

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:43 pm

Revlona wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:

I see no issue in just walking to their domains and killing them there
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Higher Japan wrote:
Revlona wrote:

Psst

"A god may also be destroyed while in another god’s plane, but cannot be killed in their own plane."
Lover of doggos

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:55 pm

Revlona wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:

Psst

"A god may also be destroyed while in another god’s plane, but cannot be killed in their own plane."

Ah right, we'll find ways
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:58 pm

Higher Japan wrote:
Revlona wrote:
Psst

Ah right, we'll find ways

Come to the oceans, i dare you
Lover of doggos

Skappola
Minister

Founded: May 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Skappola » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:01 am

Name: Æurielle
Appearance: (Full Sized Image)

Domain: Inspiration
Secondary Domains: Love and Obsession
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Description: The Architect of Obsession and Artisan of Inspiration, Æurielle is the patron of all those who seek ingenuity and passion in an aspect of their life. Whether it be enamored lovers, devoted archivists, or neurotic inventors, Æurielle is the divine spark which begins them on their paths, as well as the corrupting influence which leads those paths to consume them. Though cited by scholars as the god of inspiration, love, and obsession, Æurielle sees no difference between these concepts. To her, obsession is simply the truest form of love, and love the natural continuance of inspiration. Love is continuous inspiration, as obsession is continued love.

Æurielle is commonly personified as a benevolent, loving mother and an unafraid, enlightened visionary by her nascent church, but, in reality, this is little more than a costume she wears for her mortal subjects. She falls victim to the same curse of obsession which plagues her followers, fixating on an often arbitrary goal or idea and focusing her entire efforts until it is realized. She is a jealous and paranoid god, believing anything other than the allconsuming mania with which she treats her loves to be a false love. As such, she expects her followers to treat her with the profound and obsessive love she deserves.

Her cathedrals are ornate and complex, and the rituals within even moreso. Though her symbols and idols adorn the shrines of more casual worshipers, she makes it no secret that she greatly prefers her devoted cultists- those few who view her in a monotheistic light most of all. To these most favored of followers she grants the Pagida, her holiest of books. Reading it in full is said to reveal a person's true calling in life, permanently binding them to service in that calling.

Plane: Ohros, a plane of infinite, divine white light, offset by great floating palaces, gardens, and libraries. The smallest of these floating islands house disfavored followers of Æurielle, each trapped doing the task which they have become obsessed over, unable to drag their attention away even to eat or sleep. The larger islands are granted to her more favored followers, who retain some small ability to control their compulsions.

Æurielle resides in her academy, the largest island, home to the chosen few whom she most favors. Here Æurielle's emanations of divine inspiration directly influences her followers, giving them the ability to produce an endless slew of magnificent works in their chosen passions.

RP Example: Here

#Godapp - tracking purposes.
Political Compass: Economic: 1.63 Social: -6.72
Political Ideology: Neoliberal Civil Libertarian
I Enjoy: Blues, Paradox Games and Sci-fi

The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:03 am

Name: Surrexia
Appearance:

Domain: Roses
Secondary Domain: Thorns
Alignment: True Neutral
Description: Surrexia is a little girl at heart, and she certainly acts as sweet and innocent as one. The goddess will seem like she wants to help you. She acts like she couldn't hurt a fly, but she has a more violent side underneath her. She doesn't like showing it often, but every Rose has its thorns, and she is no exception. If you make her annoyed, she will not hesitate to do something drastic. Stomp on her domain and she will stomp on her. No one messes with her nature.

The goddess would have many stories be associated with her, like how she destroyed a whole city because of crimes against nature, and her creation of the flowers, when she was once a more powerful being. People know of her, and people respect her as a protector of nature. Because of this, no one really wants to litter or anything, which is perfect.

Surrexia used to be a more powerful goddess, her domain encompassing all flowers, but over the years, her symbol became more associated with the rose, instead of all flowers, so her domain shrunk down to just being Rose's and flowers. Does she mind? No, not at all. She's still going to do her job, of course.

The goddess is also known for her weapons. She has a bow that's made completely of vines, which grow from the ground, up her body and to her hands, and she has arrows that resemble roses. When they hit the ground, there's an explosion of flowers and thorny vines, bundling up into one, dangerous cluster.
Plane: Her home plane is the Kingdom of the Lost Forest, a place she had formed herself. It's a forest, surprisingly void of flowers. The leaves here are pink, like cherry blossom, and it is always spring. In the very center of the forest, there is a throne that's made of flowers and vines that she sits upon, watching the world.
RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=365138 not my best example, but it's alright.

RP Types I Enjoy: God RPs (anything involving deities), alt history, medieval.
Just call me Sahara
Feel free to telegram me whenever you want. I'd love to chat!

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Wysten
Minister

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:44 am

Skappola wrote:
Name: Æurielle
Appearance: (Full Sized Image)
Domain: Inspiration
Secondary Domains: Love and Obsession
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Description: The Architect of Obsession and Artisan of Inspiration, Æurielle is the patron of all those who seek ingenuity and passion in an aspect of their life. Whether it be enamored lovers, devoted archivists, or neurotic inventors, Æurielle is the divine spark which begins them on their paths, as well as the corrupting influence which leads those paths to consume them. Though cited by scholars as the god of inspiration, love, and obsession, Æurielle sees no difference between these concepts. To her, obsession is simply the truest form of love, and love the natural continuance of inspiration. Love is continuous inspiration, as obsession is continued love.

Æurielle is commonly personified as a benevolent, loving mother and an unafraid, enlightened visionary by her nascent church, but, in reality, this is little more than a costume she wears for her mortal subjects. She falls victim to the same curse of obsession which plagues her followers, fixating on an often arbitrary goal or idea and focusing her entire efforts until it is realized. She is a jealous and paranoid god, believing anything other than the allconsuming mania with which she treats her loves to be a false love. As such, she expects her followers to treat her with the profound and obsessive love she deserves.

Her cathedrals are ornate and complex, and the rituals within even moreso. Though her symbols and idols adorn the shrines of more casual worshipers, she makes it no secret that she greatly prefers her devoted cultists- those few who view her in a monotheistic light most of all. To these most favored of followers she grants the Pagida, her holiest of books. Reading it in full is said to reveal a person's true calling in life, permanently binding them to service in that calling.

Plane: Ohros, a plane of infinite, divine white light, offset by great floating palaces, gardens, and libraries. The smallest of these floating islands house disfavored followers of Æurielle, each trapped doing the task which they have become obsessed over, unable to drag their attention away even to eat or sleep. The larger islands are granted to her more favored followers, who retain some small ability to control their compulsions.

Æurielle resides in her academy, the largest island, home to the chosen few whom she most favors. Here Æurielle's emanations of divine inspiration directly influences her followers, giving them the ability to produce an endless slew of magnificent works in their chosen passions.

RP Example: Here

Accepted
Famous qoutes
"Half the battle is fought on the OOC forums"
~ Albert Tzu, 1984
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your signature!
GENERATION 15: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:45 am

The Assorted Saharan Outposts wrote:Name: Surrexia
Appearance:
Domain: Roses
Secondary Domain: Thorns
Alignment: True Neutral
Description: Surrexia is a little girl at heart, and she certainly acts as sweet and innocent as one. The goddess will seem like she wants to help you. She acts like she couldn't hurt a fly, but she has a more violent side underneath her. She doesn't like showing it often, but every Rose has its thorns, and she is no exception. If you make her annoyed, she will not hesitate to do something drastic. Stomp on her domain and she will stomp on her. No one messes with her nature.

The goddess would have many stories be associated with her, like how she destroyed a whole city because of crimes against nature, and her creation of the flowers, when she was once a more powerful being. People know of her, and people respect her as a protector of nature. Because of this, no one really wants to litter or anything, which is perfect.

Surrexia used to be a more powerful goddess, her domain encompassing all flowers, but over the years, her symbol became more associated with the rose, instead of all flowers, so her domain shrunk down to just being Rose's and flowers. Does she mind? No, not at all. She's still going to do her job, of course.

The goddess is also known for her weapons. She has a bow that's made completely of vines, which grow from the ground, up her body and to her hands, and she has arrows that resemble roses. When they hit the ground, there's an explosion of flowers and thorny vines, bundling up into one, dangerous cluster.
Plane: Her home plane is the Kingdom of the Lost Forest, a place she had formed herself. It's a forest, surprisingly void of flowers. The leaves here are pink, like cherry blossom, and it is always spring. In the very center of the forest, there is a throne that's made of flowers and vines that she sits upon, watching the world.
RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=365138 not my best example, but it's alright.

Accepted
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984
GENERATION 15: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

The Safeguard
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Safeguard » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:49 am

Reserve god of malice/hatred please.
The Safeguard is a robotic Gestalt Consciousness that wishes to store as many living beings as possible, so as to allow them to exist past the heat death of the universe. To other races, this comes across as crazed robots de-materializing their people.

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:51 am

The Safeguard wrote:Reserve god of malice/hatred please.

Alright
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Dequarmi
Attaché

Founded: May 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dequarmi » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:01 am

Please reserve god of ice. I'll try to get an app up later.
Look to factbooks for info.
Chancellor: Louis Hermainsch
Factbooks: National Overview | Armed Forces | Dequarmese Language | Demonym is Dequarman.
News

The Safeguard
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Safeguard » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:12 am

Name: Ur-Goroth
Appearance: Image
Domain: Hatred/Malice
Secondary Domain: None
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Description: Ur-Goroth is a huge, fiery demon-like deity that is borne of the hatred of the mortal races. The malice that they hold toward both one another, as well as anything else, fuels him. There may be war gods, fed by war, but Ur-Goroth is fed by what war is fed by. The primal rage of the warriors. The cold contempt of their leaders. He feeds off of the simmering angst of a bullied child, the scorn of a betrayed wife, the anger of an insulted man. As man is set against man, the hatred they cultivate is what the dark god seeks. Even hatred of Ur-Goroth himself works in his favor.

With a steady stream of hate, Ur-Goroth himself can sow the seeds of more hate. Hate leads to hate which leads to hate. It will not stop until there is nothing but pure rage that exists, until unadulterated bloodlust pounds through the very heart of the world.

When he is beset by the tides of battle, Ur-Goroth is protected by his infernal hell-forged armor, and he strikes with any weapon he desires. With a flick of his wrist, a great sword or axe may materialize, made of the same unholy alloys as the dark god's armor, and enveloped in flame that burns as bright as the hate he is made of.
Plane: In the far north, there lies a portal; a dark gate, from which burning hate radiates, melting the snow and ice that surrounds it. Inside the portal lies a world of flame, where the ground is sundered and boiling magma seeps up through the cracks. Mountains spew hot ash and burning red stone. There is no life apart from the dark god and his minions who inhabit this place.
RP Example: Since this is a new account, I can't really prove I've ever RP'd before, so.

Last edited by The Safeguard on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Safeguard is a robotic Gestalt Consciousness that wishes to store as many living beings as possible, so as to allow them to exist past the heat death of the universe. To other races, this comes across as crazed robots de-materializing their people.

Wysten
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:14 am

The Safeguard wrote:Name: Ur-Goroth
Description: Ur-Goroth is a huge, fiery demon-like deity that is borne of the hatred of the mortal races. The malice that they hold toward both one another, as well as anything else, fuels him. There may be war gods, fed by war, but Ur-Goroth is fed by what war is fed by. The primal rage of the warriors. The cold contempt of their leaders. He feeds off of the simmering angst of a bullied child, the scorn of a betrayed wife, the anger of an insulted man. As man is set against man, the hatred they cultivate is what the dark god seeks. Even hatred of Ur-Goroth himself works in his favor.

With a steady stream of hate, Ur-Goroth himself can sow the seeds of more hate. Hate leads to hate which leads to hate. It will not stop until there is nothing but pure rage that exists, until unadulterated bloodlust pounds through the very heart of the world.
Plane: In the far north, there lies a portal; a dark gate, from which burning hate radiates, melting the snow and ice that surrounds it. Inside the portal lies a world of flame, where the ground is sundered and boiling magma seeps up through the cracks. Mountains spew hot ash and burning red stone. There is no life apart from the dark god and his minions who inhabit this place.
RP Example: Since this is a new account, I can't really prove I've ever RP'd before, so.

Accepted
Famous qoutes
~ Albert Tzu, 1984

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:22 am

When he is beset by the tides of battle, Ur-Goroth is protected by his infernal hell-forged armor, and he strikes with any weapon he desires. With a flick of his wrist, a great sword or axe may materialize, made of the same unholy alloys as the dark god's armor, and enveloped in flame that burns as bright as the hate he is made of.

Wait since hatred and rage are technically similar, who really owns that domain?
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

The Safeguard
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Safeguard » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:24 am

Higher Japan wrote:

Wait since hatred and rage are technically similar, who really owns that domain?

I was unaware there was an anger god.

The Safeguard
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Safeguard » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:27 am

Higher Japan wrote:
The Safeguard wrote:-snip-

Actually, I'm pretty sure I do, because it goes hand in hand with my primary domain, while your god is a god of the void that happens to have some ragey aspects.
Last edited by The Safeguard on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:29 am

The Safeguard wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:

Actually, I'm pretty sure I do, because it goes hand in hand with my primary domain, while your god is a god of the void that happens to have some ragey aspects.

Tbh ours is more of a demon, essentially with souls split into three domains although void is the main one.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:44 am

All these people taking rage, hatred, war.

Here I am taking the seas

(Just drown them all)
Lover of doggos

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:47 am

Revlona wrote:All these people taking rage, hatred, war.

(Just drown them all)

Why drown when you can ruin the water and throw it into the void
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:48 am

Higher Japan wrote:
Revlona wrote:All these people taking rage, hatred, war.

(Just drown them all)

Why throw it in the void when i could just drown you?

XD
Lover of doggos

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:49 am

Revlona wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:

XD

I mean, i am technically a demon of the void...
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:53 am

Higher Japan wrote:
Revlona wrote:

XD

I mean, i am technically a demon of the void...

I mean, i am technically the god of most of the worlds surface
Lover of doggos

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse