NATION

PASSWORD

The scorched Earth [OCC|NATIONS RP][CN SPONSORED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Flowerdell
Envoy

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Flowerdell » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:16 pm

So I was working on an application and was wondering if we can alter history just a little in terms of leaders and there families so for example taking a prominent figure and making up family members likes sons, daughters and so forth.

Khanastan
Ambassador

Founded: May 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khanastan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Labstoska wrote:
Khanastan wrote:That's the aim of the game, if anyone is stupid enough to try.

One thing I would like to ask is if it is ok to raise the population of the former US a bit. I get that is was the epicentre of this eruption, but 200,000 people means a survival rate of quite a bit less then 0.1%, which seems excessive. I'd suggest pushing it up to around a million by this point, which most spread out across the ruined cities in sort of primitive minor survivor-nations, if this is possible. I'd lower my total share of the population to a quarter, too.

Plus it would make this empty a bit less empty so I could RP with the locals.

Yeah i'd be completely fine with that.

Awesome, i'll change my app to reflect that.
“The ancient Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing.” - Socrates
Khanastan is an entirely fictional PMT nation somewhat similar to a larger, more free version of China. We are a massive federal representative republic of half a billion people with a self-sufficient, world-dominating economy. NS stats are not used. Use our Factbook instead.
Call me Khan. I've been here a while. I'm from Glasgow, Scotland. I think people should treat people like they want to be treated themselves. If you want to know more you're going have to buy me a drink or get to know me better, otherwise i'll stop being such a mystery.
Merry crisis one and all.

Labstoska
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:30 pm

Flowerdell wrote:So I was working on an application and was wondering if we can alter history just a little in terms of leaders and there families so for example taking a prominent figure and making up family members likes sons, daughters and so forth.

Yeah sure, a little dabbling with history is always good in my books.

Oprain
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Oprain » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:38 pm

Reserve Argentinia, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay please

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:41 pm

Khanastan wrote:
Labstoska wrote:accepted. Hopefully you will be able to stop the foreigners from recolonising your lands.

That's the aim of the game, if anyone is stupid enough to try.

One thing I would like to ask is if it is ok to raise the population of the former US a bit. I get that is was the epicentre of this eruption, but 200,000 people means a survival rate of quite a bit less then 0.1%, which seems excessive. I'd suggest pushing it up to around a million by this point, which most spread out across the ruined cities in sort of primitive minor survivor-nations, if this is possible. I'd lower my total share of the population to a quarter, too.

We aren’t colonizing, but rather doing a recovery effort.
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:43 pm

Oprain wrote:Reserve Argentinia, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay please

Done.

Khanastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khanastan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:18 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Khanastan wrote:That's the aim of the game, if anyone is stupid enough to try.

We aren’t colonizing, but rather doing a recovery effort.

And you shall be thanked by a lot of thankless people who don't think too highly of outsiders.

Good lucking finding a functioning road for your fancy aid trucks to drive on!
“The ancient Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing.” - Socrates
Khanastan is an entirely fictional PMT nation somewhat similar to a larger, more free version of China. We are a massive federal representative republic of half a billion people with a self-sufficient, world-dominating economy. NS stats are not used. Use our Factbook instead.
Call me Khan. I've been here a while. I'm from Glasgow, Scotland. I think people should treat people like they want to be treated themselves. If you want to know more you're going have to buy me a drink or get to know me better, otherwise i'll stop being such a mystery.

Flowerdell
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Flowerdell » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:31 pm

Player Name: Flowedell
Your Country: The British Empire
Land Claimed: All of Britain and Ireland

Flag:

Government Form: Single Party, Constituional Monarchist, Parliamentary Fasicst Dictatorship
Leader/s: King Edward IX and Chancellor Oswald Mosley II
Ideology: Fascist, Monarchist, British Supremacy and Militarism
Official Language/s: English

Population: 50 Million
Military Size:
Army and Air Force
100,000 fully fledged soldiers of the state and highly trained, 500,000 militia members with basic training only.

Fighters: 70
Bombers: 20
Transport: 10
Tanks: 30
Armored Personnel Carriers: 40

Navy:

Aircraft Carriers: 4 (The Pride of the Fleet and Flagship the HMS Sir Oswald Mosley, HMS Edward IX, HMS Edward VIII, HMS Brittania)
Battleships: 5 (HMS Edinburgh, HMS Glasgow, HMS Dublin, HMS Cardiff, HMS London)
Destroyers: 30
Frigates: 10
Patrol Craft: 30

Description of Military:

The Empires ground and Air forces are severely lacking, apart from the National Guard the army is made up of rag tag militias with outdated and even in some cases homemade equipment. These men are only given basic training and are more for defence than anything else. The only shining spot is the National Guard with updated equipment and elite training. In terms of equipment anything goes, the planes have not been updated in over 2 decades and the same can be said of the tanks, as for guns at least it has only been a decade since they were upgraded.

The Navy however is the opposite and the nation's focus to the detriment of all other areas of the military, equipped with fully modern ships and a large budget accounting for 5% of GDP it is to the governments knowledge the greatest fleet in the world. With two aircraft carriers and plenty of support ships it entirely there for the simple assurance that whatever war Britain may enter then naval dominance is secure. Brittania will rule the waves once more.

Main Industries: Large agricultural base, ship production and consumer goods
Economic Health 1-10: 7

Technological Advancement 1-10: 6 (Armed Forces and industry) 8 (Naval)
Brief History of How Your Country was Formed:

After destruction came upon America the British government rushed to secure itself in the new world order now that it's biggest ally was gone. No preparation however could prepare the nation for what happened, the economy crashed and anarchy came to the streets with an election near and with the ruling party being trashed in the polls by both the far left and far right it was decided that martial law would come into effect and the election delayed until stability was restored. This proved a disastrously wrong direction and all government control was lost in the ensuing revolts, it was clear that either the Communist Party or the newly resurrected Union of Fascists would take power and so a bloody civil war occurred between the two. After 4 long years of brutal fighting the Union of Fascists took control of the nation with the loyalists fleeing the nation. The son of Sir Oswald Mosley and the leader of the Union took the title Chancellor and forced the Queen to abdicate in favour of her cousin Edward the son of the disgraced Edward VIII and someone more favourable to a fascist regime.

In the following years great efforts were made to "purify" the nation and make it more English in nature which led to all local government being removed and national identities being destroyed, it is estimated that up to 3 million people were killed in these years. Once bloody unity was managed the government looked to Ireland, the former Irish government had suffered the same fate as the British although anarchy still reigned and so with precision naval invasions in places like Dublin followed by a full offensive the nation came under British control. As with before the same programs were put into effect to "purify" the former state.

Now after years of rebuilding the nation has deemed itself ready to look to the outside world although with an old Chancellor and even older King many are wondering what will happen to the nation in the coming years.

Your Country's Goals and Ambitions: Restore the British Empire to its former glory
Geopolitical Standing: Regional Power

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:01 pm

Flowerdell wrote:Player Name: Flowedell
Your Country: The British Empire
Land Claimed: All of Britain and Ireland

Flag:
Government Form: Single Party, Constituional Monarchist, Parliamentary Fasicst Dictatorship
Leader/s: King Edward IX and Chancellor Oswald Mosley II
Ideology: Fascist, Monarchist, British Supremacy and Militarism
Official Language/s: English

Population: 50 Million
Military Size:
Army and Air Force
100,000 fully fledged soldiers of the state and highly trained, 500,000 militia members with basic training only.

Fighters: 70
Bombers: 20
Transport: 10
Tanks: 30
Armored Personnel Carriers: 40

Navy:

Aircraft Carriers: 4 (The Pride of the Fleet and Flagship the HMS Sir Oswald Mosley, HMS Edward IX, HMS Edward VIII, HMS Brittania)
Battleships: 5 (HMS Edinburgh, HMS Glasgow, HMS Dublin, HMS Cardiff, HMS London)
Destroyers: 30
Frigates: 10
Patrol Craft: 30

Description of Military:

The Empires ground and Air forces are severely lacking, apart from the National Guard the army is made up of rag tag militias with outdated and even in some cases homemade equipment. These men are only given basic training and are more for defence than anything else. The only shining spot is the National Guard with updated equipment and elite training. In terms of equipment anything goes, the planes have not been updated in over 2 decades and the same can be said of the tanks, as for guns at least it has only been a decade since they were upgraded.

The Navy however is the opposite and the nation's focus to the detriment of all other areas of the military, equipped with fully modern ships and a large budget accounting for 5% of GDP it is to the governments knowledge the greatest fleet in the world. With two aircraft carriers and plenty of support ships it entirely there for the simple assurance that whatever war Britain may enter then naval dominance is secure. Brittania will rule the waves once more.

Main Industries: Large agricultural base, ship production and consumer goods
Economic Health 1-10: 7

Technological Advancement 1-10: 6 (Armed Forces and industry) 8 (Naval)
Brief History of How Your Country was Formed:

After destruction came upon America the British government rushed to secure itself in the new world order now that it's biggest ally was gone. No preparation however could prepare the nation for what happened, the economy crashed and anarchy came to the streets with an election near and with the ruling party being trashed in the polls by both the far left and far right it was decided that martial law would come into effect and the election delayed until stability was restored. This proved a disastrously wrong direction and all government control was lost in the ensuing revolts, it was clear that either the Communist Party or the newly resurrected Union of Fascists would take power and so a bloody civil war occurred between the two. After 4 long years of brutal fighting the Union of Fascists took control of the nation with the loyalists fleeing the nation. The son of Sir Oswald Mosley and the leader of the Union took the title Chancellor and forced the Queen to abdicate in favour of her cousin Edward the son of the disgraced Edward VIII and someone more favourable to a fascist regime.

In the following years great efforts were made to "purify" the nation and make it more English in nature which led to all local government being removed and national identities being destroyed, it is estimated that up to 3 million people were killed in these years. Once bloody unity was managed the government looked to Ireland, the former Irish government had suffered the same fate as the British although anarchy still reigned and so with precision naval invasions in places like Dublin followed by a full offensive the nation came under British control. As with before the same programs were put into effect to "purify" the former state.

Now after years of rebuilding the nation has deemed itself ready to look to the outside world although with an old Chancellor and even older King many are wondering what will happen to the nation in the coming years.

Your Country's Goals and Ambitions: Restore the British Empire to its former glory
Geopolitical Standing: Regional Power

Accepted, I'm counting on you to restore the great and glorious British empire.

Flowerdell
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Flowerdell » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:45 pm

It will be done!

Khanastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khanastan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Flowerdell wrote:It will be done!

I'm watching you closely, tea-boy.

Sincerely, some American who has just re-invented the horse.

Flowerdell
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Flowerdell » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Khanastan wrote:

I'm watching you closely, tea-boy.

Sincerely, some American who has just re-invented the horse.

*Shakes with fear*

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Now im hunting you down :twisted:
Unless of course you'd rather have a different approach??
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
(Image)
Franzi Empire
Sétif

To: President Clochard Des Senges of the Franzi Empire
From: His Majesty by the Grace of God, King Edward IX of The British Empire, Defender of the Faith

Mr President,

I write to you today on behalf of my government about the recent aggression on the French mainland by Roman forces. The government is most concerned about these events and are watching the situation with a close eye, it is therefore in Britain's interests to see a speedy end to this conflict. As you are aware the British fleet which I must profess is the envy of the civilised world is currently battle ready and eager to bring peace to the continent. My government in this capacity wishes to enter into to negotiations with you're nation over the possibility of British aid in return for land concessions when the war is over.

I hope for a speedy response,

Signed,
King Edward IX

President Clochard Des Senges sat in his office, all snug as a potato playing matchbox cars that insult his alcoholic blinds could be.
"They sent a letter via, this, mystical, coom pyu tur? I must know more about this, this, weird device from beyond the netherealm of magic and logic."
Taking a hard, long squint at the mysitcal technology placed before him, he touched the mouse and began to craft a minor letter to those brits after reading it.
To: MISTA BRITISH MAN ( Kingy wingy Eddy IX)
YOU WANT SPEEDY RESPONSE? I GIVE YOU FUCKING SPEEDY RESPONSE MISTA BRITISH MAN.
Wait, you're saying that while you have a fleet, you'd help my ass out against the pasta munching bastards of Italy/Rome/whatever the fuck they want to be called? AND all the hell we'd have to do was to give up some shitty piece of sand? WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? I'll speed my ass to london immediatly to meet with your sexy, sexy, leadership, then perhaps you can get your tea munching polite speaking asses over here to help out Ze sand frenchies HON HON HON!

As soon as he hit send, he soon found a mystical site that had the "Neyon cat", and was entranced by the pixilated rainbow trail that was being led behind it.
"Mista Prezdent, from what we can gather, it is a machine that can make word on paper, but without sandwich or pesky need to insult chimpanzee!"
"That would save us a lot of monkey hair in getting chimps that can fucking tolerate being insulted, mc shitty!"
Clochard Des Senges then tossed a vase towards a screaming monkey, who flung his lego bricks of chocolate delight out at the nearby aide, covering him in the surprising gihradeli delights.
"Fucking monkeys man, now fetch me my finest fat grandmother and feed her beans, she is to fart-"
"Mista Prezdent, that dont gone work right, them fat grandamama is ded."
"Oh, well prepare a mail plane to hand deliver this letter to them!"
"Why not by hamster?'
"Too damn expensive,have you seen my cable bills?"
"So what the fucking hell do we do?"
"It's very simple, you blow up!"
The aide looked down at the bomb on his chest, running outside and being sent several feet in the air with an explosive boom. With that minor aide dealt with, he got out his pen, paper and extra-large bong full of pot and began to get lit while writing a response to some stupid document himself when a voice was heard in his office,startling Des Senges.

"Wait, who the hell is that narration voice, why the fuck is it telling me my nation's being screwed over? Then I'm doing my goddam job as President of Franzi! It's supposed to get screwed over! What the hell do you mean the roads are shot to hell? Just have men march through the sand!"
The military general that gathered in the room looked puzzled as Clochard Des Senges continued to shout up at the ceiling like a nut job.
"What the hell do you fucking mean the harvest is bountiful, that's fucking great news,what fucking crops are we growing, sand? fucking sand?! We must sell it on the black market as the good old yella cocaine powder snort blow whatever the fuck the kids are calling it these days, yes, yes! Wait, our people have formed MILITAS? for fucks sakes, I snort cocaine for one measly minute and this is what happens? who knows, when I take MOLLY then I may be Jesus or the pope of Iceland or some fucking shit."
With his rant at the ceiling done, he turned over to the military general.
"Inform the Armed Forces to mobilize at once and withdraw to the large cities with trenches in between the towns, we shall make the enemy bleed!"
"Sir, that will take for-"
Des Senges whipped out his pistol and rang out a shot, with a thud being heard on the floor to it's newly acquired dead man.
"Do Not Correct me, I am the Fucking President! The Fucking President of The Fucking Franzi Empire! Get his Fucking replacement Fucking in Fucking here!"
With a quick clap of his hands, the doors opened as the replacement General stood over his former predecessor.
The doors opened as an aide in a cow costume burst in.
"Herro! The Italian roman wannabes is shootin us gud bass,it's fookin war!"
"Fuck me and Fuck my sister in law, this fucking Franzi Empire is fucking screwed! Get the fucking army mobilized!"
"Sir you already said that-"
"Do not make me repeat myself, Fucking. Mobilize."
"Yes, Mista Prezdent."

One Hour Later
President Clochard Des Senges stuck his old and insane mind containing head into the Limousine as it sped off with a police escort through the desert to one of his minor airstrips he used for "personal" shopping expenses and business "trips" to play golf at trump's many, many courses throughout some world. He just loved whacking on the green for a good 10-12 holes,then he'd fufill the last holes with his miracle of cheese wiz spray. As he continued to spray the fake cheese into his mouth, it began to come out of his nose and ears, with the driver almost crashing the limousine at the sight of it.
"You fucking shitfuck, watch where the fuck you're fucking going, ya fuck!"
He then gave the american bird to the fat man driving a hippopotamus down the road on crack. Taking a deep breath, he took some LSD in his body and was translated into script for blurs as the Limousine stopped and he got out, clutching onto the driver while still on the drug.
"Dont leave me wanda,these pandas is APESHITS!" "Fuck off ya limy fuck, I'm busy smoking more weed, now get in your goddam fucking jet and fuck off again."
Shoving the old lady down a mountain face and pushing the car with a small bulldozer off a cliff, he patted his hands before he climbed in his Private Jet.
"Get me the hell out of here!"
"Where to-"
"Fucking LONDON."
"You got er daughter."
"I aint one of them hippies with the long hair, now move your ass and get me my coke IV drip!"
"It's on your left sir, cold as you like it."
"Damn straight, I'm the fucking PRESIDENT!"
With a smile grinning his face, the private jet began to scream across the desert, getting closer to the Mediterranean sea.

ATTENTION PEOPLE OF THE FRANZI EMPIRE

With the permission of his grace, the most holy and excellent King Francis I, I, President Clochard Des Senges issue the following Presidential Decrees, with full authority and legal binding of the constitution of this day:
1.The Immediate mobilization of the entire population in the fields of active duty, reserve duty and logistical support of the armed forces immediately, those that are 60 or older shall organize themselves into Divisions de feu de personnes âgées, or Elderly fire divisions of 5,000 elders each, led by an elder mayor or town council member.
2.The Immediate preparation of all forces for the defense of the Franzi Fatherland,with President Clochard Des Senges taking full command of any and all military forces within the nation.
3.The immediate execution or dismemberment of any and all Italians that currently reside in Franzi territory.
4. The Immediate commencement of a scorched earth policy in which any resource rich factories, shipyards,mines or other industrial areas of strategic or tactical importance are to be destroyed once necessary resources have been loosed out and left with.

Algiers
Italian Vitori Fenchiana was knitting in the basement of the two story flat that her husband Guido had saved for many, many years to own. She felt wonderful in such a tiny little space where she could fix a soup up quickly until she was thrown to the ground abruptly in her chair by a rather tall Franzian soldier in a complete black uniform,with only his eyes being able to be seen, a dark green color for both of the pearly stares that the man gave her.
"Where is Husband?" The troop gave an icy glare over Fenchiana, who shuddered for a moment.
"He's in the kitchen,it's just to the left!"
With a nod to another soldier, the black suited individual wielding an assault rifle grinned underneath the black head as momentarily the man was thrown down the steps to be reunited with his wife.
"What a happy fucking reunion, I hope both of you said goodbye, because this weapon will be the last thing you Italians is a gonna go mama mia at!"
The troop then squeezed on the trigger twice, having the couple's lifeless corpses slump to the floor after being on their knees.

Libyan Coast
General Clochard du vent stood ontop of the T-80 tank with his pair of binoculars. His forces stationed here represented a garrison of nearly 5,000 total soldiers and half a dozen cold war era T-55 tanks with a pair of T-62s and his personal T-80 still waiting on standby. Du vent was no fool, he wanted to hold the line for as long as possible, he guessed it would be a ten minute fight until the enemy could scale the medium wall that they had painstakingly prepared.
"Sir! We've spotted the enemy!"
"What? Open fire when they are in range, but hold off until that po-" A loud tank explosion turned his attention from issuing commands to being pissed when they weren't followed.
"Fucking hell. Just shoot at random, maybe we'll hit something, hey, hey narrator? I AM A FOOL, so you're fucking stupid narrator, now let me command in peace!" Du vent bellowed, knowing he broke the fourth wa- "Broke the Fourth Wall? Broke the Fourth Wall? of course I fucking broke the fucking forth wall, you're fucking instructions are stupid as fuck,so fuck off and let me command in peace or I will use mah six peace and shoot yo Ass GANGSTA style!"
With a threat of holding the gunsideways, the narrator stopped narr-.

Wamza arique
The two BMP-1 armored personnel carriers came to a halt near the tiny town of Na'chete. The transports were full of veterans from the last war the country fought, which was against itself. Leading the minor group of mismanaged misfits was Charles Montigue Barkley, a Franzian through and through, he loved the nation and would gladly die for it.
Getting out his various papers and identification to the minor boarder guard outpost, he flashed a toothy grin as he emerged from the upgraded 75mm main gun through the top hatch that mimicked submarines of old.
"Franzi Forever."
"Franzi Forever. Papers are good, you'd think they'd let us fight in an upcoming war."
"What war? whatever war that mad monkey man has scheming, we're as far away from it as possible."
"Hell, that might be true, go on through."
With a faux punch on the shoulder of the gaurd, the BMP's driver lurched the old beast through the minor checkpoint and to the town square, where out of the corner of his eye rapidly turned the car to the left, avoiding a shell slamming into the mosque behind them, spreading debris over the BMP.
"Prepare for Combat! Driver, give me a good shot, hard right!"
As the BMP's driver obliged with a large turn, the chaotic scene inside the armored transport saw Barkley snag a round of ammunition and fit it snugly in the breech of the main gun, lowering the elevation on his shoulder as he let loose a shot, spraying a cloud of sound next to one of the unknown cars.
As Barkley reached for another round and was about to put it in, a hard explosion ripped through the BMP, sending shrapnel and the bodies of over 15 men flying everywhere.

All i can say is calm your tits.
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:11 pm

Tundra Terra wrote:
Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
(Image)
Franzi Empire
Sétif

To: President Clochard Des Senges of the Franzi Empire
From: His Majesty by the Grace of God, King Edward IX of The British Empire, Defender of the Faith

Mr President,

I write to you today on behalf of my government about the recent aggression on the French mainland by Roman forces. The government is most concerned about these events and are watching the situation with a close eye, it is therefore in Britain's interests to see a speedy end to this conflict. As you are aware the British fleet which I must profess is the envy of the civilised world is currently battle ready and eager to bring peace to the continent. My government in this capacity wishes to enter into to negotiations with you're nation over the possibility of British aid in return for land concessions when the war is over.

I hope for a speedy response,

Signed,
King Edward IX

President Clochard Des Senges sat in his office, all snug as a potato playing matchbox cars that insult his alcoholic blinds could be.
"They sent a letter via, this, mystical, coom pyu tur? I must know more about this, this, weird device from beyond the netherealm of magic and logic."
Taking a hard, long squint at the mysitcal technology placed before him, he touched the mouse and began to craft a minor letter to those brits after reading it.
To: MISTA BRITISH MAN ( Kingy wingy Eddy IX)
YOU WANT SPEEDY RESPONSE? I GIVE YOU FUCKING SPEEDY RESPONSE MISTA BRITISH MAN.
Wait, you're saying that while you have a fleet, you'd help my ass out against the pasta munching bastards of Italy/Rome/whatever the fuck they want to be called? AND all the hell we'd have to do was to give up some shitty piece of sand? WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? I'll speed my ass to london immediatly to meet with your sexy, sexy, leadership, then perhaps you can get your tea munching polite speaking asses over here to help out Ze sand frenchies HON HON HON!

As soon as he hit send, he soon found a mystical site that had the "Neyon cat", and was entranced by the pixilated rainbow trail that was being led behind it.
"Mista Prezdent, from what we can gather, it is a machine that can make word on paper, but without sandwich or pesky need to insult chimpanzee!"
"That would save us a lot of monkey hair in getting chimps that can fucking tolerate being insulted, mc shitty!"
Clochard Des Senges then tossed a vase towards a screaming monkey, who flung his lego bricks of chocolate delight out at the nearby aide, covering him in the surprising gihradeli delights.
"Fucking monkeys man, now fetch me my finest fat grandmother and feed her beans, she is to fart-"
"Mista Prezdent, that dont gone work right, them fat grandamama is ded."
"Oh, well prepare a mail plane to hand deliver this letter to them!"
"Why not by hamster?'
"Too damn expensive,have you seen my cable bills?"
"So what the fucking hell do we do?"
"It's very simple, you blow up!"
The aide looked down at the bomb on his chest, running outside and being sent several feet in the air with an explosive boom. With that minor aide dealt with, he got out his pen, paper and extra-large bong full of pot and began to get lit while writing a response to some stupid document himself when a voice was heard in his office,startling Des Senges.

"Wait, who the hell is that narration voice, why the fuck is it telling me my nation's being screwed over? Then I'm doing my goddam job as President of Franzi! It's supposed to get screwed over! What the hell do you mean the roads are shot to hell? Just have men march through the sand!"
The military general that gathered in the room looked puzzled as Clochard Des Senges continued to shout up at the ceiling like a nut job.
"What the hell do you fucking mean the harvest is bountiful, that's fucking great news,what fucking crops are we growing, sand? fucking sand?! We must sell it on the black market as the good old yella cocaine powder snort blow whatever the fuck the kids are calling it these days, yes, yes! Wait, our people have formed MILITAS? for fucks sakes, I snort cocaine for one measly minute and this is what happens? who knows, when I take MOLLY then I may be Jesus or the pope of Iceland or some fucking shit."
With his rant at the ceiling done, he turned over to the military general.
"Inform the Armed Forces to mobilize at once and withdraw to the large cities with trenches in between the towns, we shall make the enemy bleed!"
"Sir, that will take for-"
Des Senges whipped out his pistol and rang out a shot, with a thud being heard on the floor to it's newly acquired dead man.
"Do Not Correct me, I am the Fucking President! The Fucking President of The Fucking Franzi Empire! Get his Fucking replacement Fucking in Fucking here!"
With a quick clap of his hands, the doors opened as the replacement General stood over his former predecessor.
The doors opened as an aide in a cow costume burst in.
"Herro! The Italian roman wannabes is shootin us gud bass,it's fookin war!"
"Fuck me and Fuck my sister in law, this fucking Franzi Empire is fucking screwed! Get the fucking army mobilized!"
"Sir you already said that-"
"Do not make me repeat myself, Fucking. Mobilize."
"Yes, Mista Prezdent."

One Hour Later
President Clochard Des Senges stuck his old and insane mind containing head into the Limousine as it sped off with a police escort through the desert to one of his minor airstrips he used for "personal" shopping expenses and business "trips" to play golf at trump's many, many courses throughout some world. He just loved whacking on the green for a good 10-12 holes,then he'd fufill the last holes with his miracle of cheese wiz spray. As he continued to spray the fake cheese into his mouth, it began to come out of his nose and ears, with the driver almost crashing the limousine at the sight of it.
"You fucking shitfuck, watch where the fuck you're fucking going, ya fuck!"
He then gave the american bird to the fat man driving a hippopotamus down the road on crack. Taking a deep breath, he took some LSD in his body and was translated into script for blurs as the Limousine stopped and he got out, clutching onto the driver while still on the drug.
"Dont leave me wanda,these pandas is APESHITS!" "Fuck off ya limy fuck, I'm busy smoking more weed, now get in your goddam fucking jet and fuck off again."
Shoving the old lady down a mountain face and pushing the car with a small bulldozer off a cliff, he patted his hands before he climbed in his Private Jet.
"Get me the hell out of here!"
"Where to-"
"Fucking LONDON."
"You got er daughter."
"I aint one of them hippies with the long hair, now move your ass and get me my coke IV drip!"
"It's on your left sir, cold as you like it."
"Damn straight, I'm the fucking PRESIDENT!"
With a smile grinning his face, the private jet began to scream across the desert, getting closer to the Mediterranean sea.

ATTENTION PEOPLE OF THE FRANZI EMPIRE

With the permission of his grace, the most holy and excellent King Francis I, I, President Clochard Des Senges issue the following Presidential Decrees, with full authority and legal binding of the constitution of this day:
1.The Immediate mobilization of the entire population in the fields of active duty, reserve duty and logistical support of the armed forces immediately, those that are 60 or older shall organize themselves into Divisions de feu de personnes âgées, or Elderly fire divisions of 5,000 elders each, led by an elder mayor or town council member.
2.The Immediate preparation of all forces for the defense of the Franzi Fatherland,with President Clochard Des Senges taking full command of any and all military forces within the nation.
3.The immediate execution or dismemberment of any and all Italians that currently reside in Franzi territory.
4. The Immediate commencement of a scorched earth policy in which any resource rich factories, shipyards,mines or other industrial areas of strategic or tactical importance are to be destroyed once necessary resources have been loosed out and left with.

Algiers
Italian Vitori Fenchiana was knitting in the basement of the two story flat that her husband Guido had saved for many, many years to own. She felt wonderful in such a tiny little space where she could fix a soup up quickly until she was thrown to the ground abruptly in her chair by a rather tall Franzian soldier in a complete black uniform,with only his eyes being able to be seen, a dark green color for both of the pearly stares that the man gave her.
"Where is Husband?" The troop gave an icy glare over Fenchiana, who shuddered for a moment.
"He's in the kitchen,it's just to the left!"
With a nod to another soldier, the black suited individual wielding an assault rifle grinned underneath the black head as momentarily the man was thrown down the steps to be reunited with his wife.
"What a happy fucking reunion, I hope both of you said goodbye, because this weapon will be the last thing you Italians is a gonna go mama mia at!"
The troop then squeezed on the trigger twice, having the couple's lifeless corpses slump to the floor after being on their knees.

Libyan Coast
General Clochard du vent stood ontop of the T-80 tank with his pair of binoculars. His forces stationed here represented a garrison of nearly 5,000 total soldiers and half a dozen cold war era T-55 tanks with a pair of T-62s and his personal T-80 still waiting on standby. Du vent was no fool, he wanted to hold the line for as long as possible, he guessed it would be a ten minute fight until the enemy could scale the medium wall that they had painstakingly prepared.
"Sir! We've spotted the enemy!"
"What? Open fire when they are in range, but hold off until that po-" A loud tank explosion turned his attention from issuing commands to being pissed when they weren't followed.
"Fucking hell. Just shoot at random, maybe we'll hit something, hey, hey narrator? I AM A FOOL, so you're fucking stupid narrator, now let me command in peace!" Du vent bellowed, knowing he broke the fourth wa- "Broke the Fourth Wall? Broke the Fourth Wall? of course I fucking broke the fucking forth wall, you're fucking instructions are stupid as fuck,so fuck off and let me command in peace or I will use mah six peace and shoot yo Ass GANGSTA style!"
With a threat of holding the gunsideways, the narrator stopped narr-.

Wamza arique
The two BMP-1 armored personnel carriers came to a halt near the tiny town of Na'chete. The transports were full of veterans from the last war the country fought, which was against itself. Leading the minor group of mismanaged misfits was Charles Montigue Barkley, a Franzian through and through, he loved the nation and would gladly die for it.
Getting out his various papers and identification to the minor boarder guard outpost, he flashed a toothy grin as he emerged from the upgraded 75mm main gun through the top hatch that mimicked submarines of old.
"Franzi Forever."
"Franzi Forever. Papers are good, you'd think they'd let us fight in an upcoming war."
"What war? whatever war that mad monkey man has scheming, we're as far away from it as possible."
"Hell, that might be true, go on through."
With a faux punch on the shoulder of the gaurd, the BMP's driver lurched the old beast through the minor checkpoint and to the town square, where out of the corner of his eye rapidly turned the car to the left, avoiding a shell slamming into the mosque behind them, spreading debris over the BMP.
"Prepare for Combat! Driver, give me a good shot, hard right!"
As the BMP's driver obliged with a large turn, the chaotic scene inside the armored transport saw Barkley snag a round of ammunition and fit it snugly in the breech of the main gun, lowering the elevation on his shoulder as he let loose a shot, spraying a cloud of sound next to one of the unknown cars.
As Barkley reached for another round and was about to put it in, a hard explosion ripped through the BMP, sending shrapnel and the bodies of over 15 men flying everywhere.

Am I the only one getting deja vu, I could've sworn you've said this before...
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Flowerdell
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Flowerdell » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:14 pm

Did someone order DEMOCRACY?

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:29 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
Tundra Terra wrote:

Am I the only one getting deja vu, I could've sworn you've said this before...

yeah it turns out i posted in the IC by accident so edited a new post in its place

Flowerdell wrote:Did someone order DEMOCRACY?

Well now fascism is on your door asking for answers if you could politely respond with some tea

Oprain
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Oprain » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:58 am

Player Name: Oprain
Your Country: Patagonia
Land Claimed: Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay.

Flag:

Government Form: Federal presidential constitutional republic
Leader/s: Felipe Solá
Ideology: Peronism, Patagonian Nationalism, Socialism
Official Language/s: Spanish

Population: 50.5 million
Military Size: active 130,000
Reserves: 200,000
Description of Military: every adult man must have served in the army for at least 1 year. The professional army consists of the most patriotic and strong men of the country ready to serve their country and die for it.
Main Industries: aluminum, cement, textiles

Economic Health 1-10: (10 is steady growth, 8 is very well-cushioned mild contraction, 5 is satisfactorily-handled degrowth where everything chugs along, 2 is recession-type conditions, and 0 is economic problems extending into basic necessities logistics issues or worse.) 6

Technological Advancement 1-10: 7
Brief History of How Your Country was Formed:(the POD is in 1980)
1980: Because of the volcanic winter, there is a famine, not only many people die, but there are also riots and civil unrest, The dictatorships in Argentina, Chile, Paraguay and Urugay fall and these countries end up in anarchy.
1990: Situation starts to stabilize with city states starting to arise.
1993: most of the city states of Argentina unite in a confederation and start to attack chilean city states.
1995: Chilean Campaign won by Argentina: Argentinan Confederation changes its into the Patagonian Confederation.
1998: Both the Urugayan and Paraguayan city-states are conquered.
2000: Patagonian Confederation becomes the Patagonian Federation with a Federal Presidential republic. The First presidential elections are held and won by the Peronist Party.
2003: Patagonian-Bolivian War begins.
2005: Presidential election are again won by the Peronist Party.
2006: The war ands in a Stalemate.
2009: Civil war occurs: Chilean nationalist declare independence
2010: Presidential Electinos won by Social Democrats
2012: Chilean Nationalists are crushed.
2015: Some people (1,000) are send to the the Falkland islands to colonize it. Presidential election won by the Peronist party

Your Country's Goals and Ambitions: become the Superpower in South America.
Geopolitical Standing: (would you call yourself a superpower, regional power, minor power, small nation, etc?) Regional Power

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:53 pm

Anyone going to post?
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:10 pm

i am waiting on flowerdell (british) to respond to my letter

query: how come the emperor hasn't seen snow if he owns the Himalayas?
Last edited by Tundra Terra on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:05 am

Tundra Terra wrote:i am waiting on flowerdell (british) to respond to my letter

Only edited photos actually show snow in the Himalayas. I have been there, there actually isn't much snow at most altitudes. The higher altitudes do have snow, but taking a head of state there wold be pretty dangerous.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Flowerdell
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Flowerdell » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:36 am

Tundra Terra wrote:i am waiting on flowerdell (british) to respond to my letter

Sorry about that, I have added the response to my post

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:16 pm

Labstotska, are you making other continuation post? Because if you do, then define where the glowing in Uluru is coming from, I’m planning to have that be your decision.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Aureumterra wrote:Labstotska, are you making other continuation post? Because if you do, then define where the glowing in Uluru is coming from, I’m planning to have that be your decision.

Yep i'll have another one out soon.

Oprain
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Oprain » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Am I now accepted?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse