NATION

PASSWORD

The scorched Earth [OCC|NATIONS RP][CN SPONSORED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Labstoska
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Labstoska wrote:Your population is only 200 million which is spread out across a huge nation, I imagine that much of it is only your because your military said it was yours.

Many died in the volcanic winter, and 200,000 is the pop. of the U.S., which is reasonable after the eruption. Much of the population is spread out evenly, I can change it to 500,000 make it more reasonable.

Well I think that having such a small population in such a large nation kind of balances it out.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:08 pm

Labstoska wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:Many died in the volcanic winter, and 200,000 is the pop. of the U.S., which is reasonable after the eruption. Much of the population is spread out evenly, I can change it to 500,000 make it more reasonable.

Well I think that having such a small population in such a large nation kind of balances it out.

How about 400,000,000. Then it’ll be realistic, but not op.
Last edited by Aureumterra on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:10 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Labstoska wrote:Well I think that having such a small population in such a large nation kind of balances it out.

How about 400,000. Then it’ll be realistic, but not op.

For that I would say that you would need to loose some territory, perhaps India could be removed?

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:15 pm

Labstoska wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:How about 400,000. Then it’ll be realistic, but not op.

For that I would say that you would need to loose some territory, perhaps India could be removed?

No, then i’ll stick with 200,000,000
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Err there still room here?
if so what are the limits in pop and territory?
Gonna be doing a Lithuania+whichever territory deal
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Tundra Terra wrote:Err there still room here?

Yes, join!
I don’t think there are limits, but ask the OP, just make it reasonable for a post apocalypse
Last edited by Aureumterra on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Basically it's territory in exchange for population and stability.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Labstoska wrote:

Basically it’s territory in exchange for population and stability.

Ok, I’m sticking with 200,000,000
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:50 pm

When’s IC coming up?
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:53 pm

Aureumterra wrote:When’s IC coming up?

Soon, I just want two more apps and then we can begin.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Player Name: Newne Carriebean7
Your Country:Franzi Empire
Land Claimed:All of morocco,Algeria and Libya excluding the coast

Flag:Image
Government Form: Presidential Congressional Constitutional Absolute Monarchy
Leader/s:King Francis I, President Clochard Des Senges
Ideology: Royal Republicanism, Franzian Nationalism
Official Language/s:English,French,Berber,Arabic

Population: 38,000,000
Military Size:
Army and Air Force
200,000 active duty soldiers, 300,000 reserve personnel
41 interceptor fighter-bombers
10 transport jets
17 bombers
94 Tanks
59 Armored personnel Carriers
Navy
7 destroyers
6 corvettes
18 patrol boats
Description of Military: The Franzian Royal Army is comprised mostly of conscript soldiers who serve for two years before employment in other fields such as medicine or education as a constant rotating source of manpower with government build colleges and the outlaw of birth control to ensure large families that can provide soldiers for an eventual conflict. The armored forces date back to the late cold war to mid world war II sections of old allied and German armor that were stolen from Algerian and Libyan museums to be pressed into service during the civil war. The Air force is lumped together under the army's command, much to the ire of the pilots and air force commanders who had been pushing for a separate branch that detailed it,only for the proposals to be shot down by Congress again and again.

The Franzian Royal Navy is comprised of the old ships seized when Francis took power and has largely remained stagnant since then, besides from the commissioning of a few more destroyers and patrol craft around the local harbors, the Navy has seen better days when it was the top for President d'herbe's list, with large naval expanision that allowed them to grow two more destroyers in a single year, with a planned fleet of submarines scrapped by Des Senges.
Main Industries: Medicine,Textiles and Shipbuilding.
Economic Health 1-10: 6
Technological Advancement 1-10: 7, firmly in the cold war era of technology.
Brief History of How Your Country was Formed:King Francis was born into a noble family in the spring of 1954 with dreams and aspirations of retaking the French Crown and restoring the monarchy back to France,with the descendants of Francis being nobility that escaped the reign of terror into Africa and Great Britain in the 1790s. In 1981,with general instability plaguing Algeria,pro monarchist groups listened to Francis, who was elected President of Algeria in 1984 after rigging the election against the opposition candidate.
Under his reign, he built up the armed forces and launched an invasion of Libya and Morocco, both which saw limited success at first but eventually ended up victorious after three hard years of fighting from 1985-1988.

He then instituted sweeping changes, encouraging french immigration to the nation,forming his own political party,nationalizing the industries and building a cult of personality around his right hand man, Clochard d'herbe, who was found to be easy to control and pull strings around. In 1985 d'herbe, under the advice and consent of Francis officially had Francis hold a large coronation to become the First King of the Franzi Empire. However, d'herbe's health soon failed and in 1989, several rival noble members championed their own replacement, Clochard Des Vers (tramp of the worms) which went up against Clochard Des Senges (tramp of the monkeys) in the Presidential election of 1990, which saw Des Senges win by a hair's breath. This caused uproar in the Des Vers camp, and on November 18th,1990, a portion of the western Moroccan and Algerian sections of the empire seceded and installed Des Vers as President of the Western Franzi Republic. Civil War erupted for a total of two years in 1990 until May of 1992 brought the treaty of Oran ended the war,ousting several of the Nobles to other parts of the empire and executing many more as President Clochard Des Senges gathered up his power. He has managed to stay in power as President, with another Constitutional Amendment being forced through Congress in 2009 to extend the term limits from five years to seven and to have the elections occur in December.

Your Country's Goals and Ambitions: Hold a Presidential election and become a regional Power, perhaps increase the size and modernize parts of the Navy and Army.
Geopolitical Standing:Minor power
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:21 am

Player Name: Tundra Terra
Your Country: Iron Wolf Coalition
Land Claimed: Lithuania, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Russian Territories (Murmansk, Karelia, St. Petersburg.)

Flag:

Government Form: Stratocracy (formerly Confederation)
Leader/s: Vinius Klaus
Ideology: Fascism
Official Language/s: Lithuanian, Polish, English, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, and Russsian.

Population: 90,000,000
Military Size: 400,000 (current)
Description of Military: Simply put a truly Multi-cultural and multi-ethnic force of Europeans with wills of steel. The Coalition's military brings all of its experience from the worlds most devastating wars, all of its cultural values, and various environments to shape their soldiers. While they prefer armored warfare and artillery over sea and air battles they nonetheless are veterans. Mandatory conscription, militarized high schools, and the previous language programs allow their armed forces to quickly mobilize in case of threats. This versatile force is capable of engaging any threat, but lacks any truly specialized force aside from tanks.

The Coalition Military is often considered to be aggressive in its goals with streamlined government support. Despite the increasing amount of manpower to rely on the Coalition prefers to throw shells and metal rather than men. Also considering that most ethnic groups under them had been occupied one another at some point in time their military police and occupation forces are considered some of the best in the world.
Main Industries: Trade, Manufacturing, Steel, and Oil.
Economic Health 1-10: 8

Technological Advancement 1-10: 8
Brief History of How Your Country was Formed:
After the explosion many countries flew into a panic. Some worked together to find solutions, others exploited their last deals, and then there were those who fought old grudges. Since the wall hadn't fallen over yet, Lithuania was alone in the beginning to rebel against the crumbling Soviet Union. As if from a bad joke Finland was also invaded yet again and the two countries united to fight the dying beast. One by one other occupied areas rebelled and directly joined this new alliance in a bid for independence, but it became clear that it wasn't going to last. Taking the offensive, Lithuania invaded its former allies and took over the leadership for emergency control. When Finland and Lithuania made gains into Russia a peace treaty was made and the declaration of the creation of the Iron Wolf Coalition was made which both countries willingly convalesced. Soon afterward citing both Scandinavian unity and emergency crisis rhetoric the Countries Norway and Sweden joined as well to be fully annexed. The resources these countries brought stabilized the various fragile economies and modernized many technologies to further strengthen themselves. With coal and oil the incoming winter became more survivable, with the industrialized farms and reformed fishing laws food became plentiful, and the restructuring of the government has allowed competent personell to manage the new nation.

Your Country's Goals and Ambitions: To own the Baltic Sea, fight all enemies, and be the bulwark against Russia.
Geopolitical Standing: Super/ Regional
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:22 am

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:Player Name: Newne Carriebean7
Your Country:Franzi Empire
Land Claimed:All of morocco,Algeria and Libya excluding the coast

Flag:(Image)
Government Form: Presidential Congressional Constitutional Absolute Monarchy
Leader/s:King Francis I, President Clochard Des Senges
Ideology: Royal Republicanism, Franzian Nationalism
Official Language/s:English,French,Berber,Arabic

Population: 38,000,000
Military Size:
Army and Air Force
200,000 active duty soldiers, 300,000 reserve personnel
41 interceptor fighter-bombers
10 transport jets
17 bombers
94 Tanks
59 Armored personnel Carriers
Navy
7 destroyers
6 corvettes
18 patrol boats
Description of Military: The Franzian Royal Army is comprised mostly of conscript soldiers who serve for two years before employment in other fields such as medicine or education as a constant rotating source of manpower with government build colleges and the outlaw of birth control to ensure large families that can provide soldiers for an eventual conflict. The armored forces date back to the late cold war to mid world war II sections of old allied and German armor that were stolen from Algerian and Libyan museums to be pressed into service during the civil war. The Air force is lumped together under the army's command, much to the ire of the pilots and air force commanders who had been pushing for a separate branch that detailed it,only for the proposals to be shot down by Congress again and again.

The Franzian Royal Navy is comprised of the old ships seized when Francis took power and has largely remained stagnant since then, besides from the commissioning of a few more destroyers and patrol craft around the local harbors, the Navy has seen better days when it was the top for President d'herbe's list, with large naval expanision that allowed them to grow two more destroyers in a single year, with a planned fleet of submarines scrapped by Des Senges.
Main Industries: Medicine,Textiles and Shipbuilding.
Economic Health 1-10: 6
Technological Advancement 1-10: 7, firmly in the cold war era of technology.
Brief History of How Your Country was Formed:King Francis was born into a noble family in the spring of 1954 with dreams and aspirations of retaking the French Crown and restoring the monarchy back to France,with the descendants of Francis being nobility that escaped the reign of terror into Africa and Great Britain in the 1790s. In 1981,with general instability plaguing Algeria,pro monarchist groups listened to Francis, who was elected President of Algeria in 1984 after rigging the election against the opposition candidate.
Under his reign, he built up the armed forces and launched an invasion of Libya and Morocco, both which saw limited success at first but eventually ended up victorious after three hard years of fighting from 1985-1988.

He then instituted sweeping changes, encouraging french immigration to the nation,forming his own political party,nationalizing the industries and building a cult of personality around his right hand man, Clochard d'herbe, who was found to be easy to control and pull strings around. In 1985 d'herbe, under the advice and consent of Francis officially had Francis hold a large coronation to become the First King of the Franzi Empire. However, d'herbe's health soon failed and in 1989, several rival noble members championed their own replacement, Clochard Des Vers (tramp of the worms) which went up against Clochard Des Senges (tramp of the monkeys) in the Presidential election of 1990, which saw Des Senges win by a hair's breath. This caused uproar in the Des Vers camp, and on November 18th,1990, a portion of the western Moroccan and Algerian sections of the empire seceded and installed Des Vers as President of the Western Franzi Republic. Civil War erupted for a total of two years in 1990 until May of 1992 brought the treaty of Oran ended the war,ousting several of the Nobles to other parts of the empire and executing many more as President Clochard Des Senges gathered up his power. He has managed to stay in power as President, with another Constitutional Amendment being forced through Congress in 2009 to extend the term limits from five years to seven and to have the elections occur in December.

Your Country's Goals and Ambitions: Hold a Presidential election and become a regional Power, perhaps increase the size and modernize parts of the Navy and Army.
Geopolitical Standing:Minor power

Accepted
Tundra Terra wrote:Player Name: Tundra Terra
Land Claimed: Lithuania, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Russian Territories (Murmansk, Karelia, St. Petersburg.)

Flag:
Official Language/s: Lithuanian, Polish, English, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, and Russsian.

Description of Military: Simply put a truly Multi-cultural and multi-ethnic force of Europeans with wills of steel. The Coalition's military brings all of its experience from the worlds most devastating wars, all of its cultural values, and various environments to shape their soldiers. While they prefer armored warfare and artillery over sea and air battles they nonetheless are veterans. Mandatory conscription, militarized high schools, and the previous language programs allow their armed forces to quickly mobilize in case of threats. This versatile force is capable of engaging any threat, but lacks any truly specialized force aside from tanks.

The Coalition Military is often considered to be aggressive in its goals with streamlined government support. Despite the increasing amount of manpower to rely on the Coalition prefers to throw shells and metal rather than men. Also considering that most ethnic groups under them had been occupied one another at some point in time their military police and occupation forces are considered some of the best in the world.

After the explosion many countries flew into a panic. Some worked together to find solutions, others exploited their last deals, and then there were those who fought old grudges. Since the wall hadn't fallen over yet, Lithuania was alone in the beginning to rebel against the crumbling Soviet Union. As if from a bad joke Finland was also invaded yet again and the two countries united to fight the dying beast. One by one other occupied areas rebelled and directly joined this new alliance in a bid for independence, but it became clear that it wasn't going to last. Taking the offensive, Lithuania invaded its former allies and took over the leadership for emergency control. When Finland and Lithuania made gains into Russia a peace treaty was made and the declaration of the creation of the Iron Wolf Coalition was made which both countries willingly convalesced. Soon afterward citing both Scandinavian unity and emergency crisis rhetoric the Countries Norway and Sweden joined as well to be fully annexed. The resources these countries brought stabilized the various fragile economies and modernized many technologies to further strengthen themselves. With coal and oil the incoming winter became more survivable, with the industrialized farms and reformed fishing laws food became plentiful, and the restructuring of the government has allowed competent personell to manage the new nation.

Your Country's Goals and Ambitions: To own the Baltic Sea, fight all enemies, and be the bulwark against Russia.

Could you please lower your technological level, just so that the RP is a little bit more balanced.

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:35 am

IC is up.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:29 pm

Who’s gonna post first? Or should I do it

Also, I want this to be a character development thread for Emperor Dragonquack, as that will add to the plot too.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:40 pm

Aureumterra wrote:Who’s gonna post first? Or should I do it

Also, I want this to be a character development thread for Emperor Dragonquack, as that will add to the plot too.

Labstotska?
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:44 pm

Flag:

Sorry but I own whatever is left of Russia.

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:48 pm

The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples wrote:

Flag:

Oh sorry I forgot to tell people in the previous version of this RP that they need to resubmit their app in order to join. Really sorry for any inconvenience.

Aureumterra wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:Who’s gonna post first? Or should I do it

Labstotska?

Sure you can go ahead and post however I would prefer it if all character development took place in the IC.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:54 pm

Labstoska wrote:
The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples wrote:

Oh sorry I forgot to tell people in the previous version of this RP that they need to resubmit their app in order to join. Really sorry for any inconvenience.

Aureumterra wrote:Labstotska?

Sure you can go ahead and post however I would prefer it if all character development took place in the IC.

Ok, by this thread I meant the ic sry.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:58 pm

I son’t really have much to post with, can someone else posts?
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Darksworth
Envoy

Founded: Nov 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Darksworth » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:59 pm

Aureumterra wrote:I son’t really have much to post with, can someone else posts?

I'll do it, just give me a moment
The Commonwealth of Darksworth is a pseudo-steampunk space-faring civilization. With their technology having been acquired by invading a far greater civilization. Due to this peculiar situation, their tech is a mix between pre-industrialized and late-space age.
Technology Level: Tier 4-5: PT/MT
Arcane Level: Level 0-Inept
Influence Type: Type 6-Planetary Politician
Based on this Index
---
Tier: Tier 5
Type: Type IV
Government Size: Superpower
Based on this Index

*Consult me for NS stats via TG*
Working as a Concept Artist, drawing mainly monsters, creatures and maps. Currently living somewhere in Southeast Asia or Oceania, take a guess.
---
In terms of my political stance, I'm Far/Alt-Right. That's legit, I could be categorized as a Technocratic Fascist.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:50 pm

Darksworth wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:I son’t really have much to post with, can someone else posts?

I’ll do it, just give me a moment

It’s been 12 hours

Edit: Sorry, 7 hours
Last edited by Aureumterra on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:19 pm

Hmm... how far down in tech? 6/7?

Darksworth
Envoy

Founded: Nov 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Darksworth » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:11 am

And...posted! I've started the IC with a lil' bit' of a "boom" if you know what I mean ;D
The Commonwealth of Darksworth is a pseudo-steampunk space-faring civilization. With their technology having been acquired by invading a far greater civilization. Due to this peculiar situation, their tech is a mix between pre-industrialized and late-space age.
Technology Level: Tier 4-5: PT/MT
Arcane Level: Level 0-Inept
Influence Type: Type 6-Planetary Politician
Based on this Index
---
Tier: Tier 5
Type: Type IV
Government Size: Superpower
Based on this Index

*Consult me for NS stats via TG*
Working as a Concept Artist, drawing mainly monsters, creatures and maps. Currently living somewhere in Southeast Asia or Oceania, take a guess.
---
In terms of my political stance, I'm Far/Alt-Right. That's legit, I could be categorized as a Technocratic Fascist.

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:42 am

Tundra Terra wrote:Hmm... how far down in tech? 6/7?

I'd say 7 is a good tech level.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse