NATION

PASSWORD

A Complex World-OOC-OPEN [Nation Based RP]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:35 am

Trivolia wrote::'(
Think I redacted it anyways lol.

Nothing personal.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Trivolia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:41 am

Its fine, just jokes.
"To be protective is not to be corupt; to be rational is not to be cruel and oppressive"
~Honorable dictator of Trivolia

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:06 pm

I know I've been a bit inactive lately, but I was hoping to change my country from Turkey to Tanzania. I'll reapp.
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:10 pm

NS Name: Duestchstien
Nation: United Republic of Tanzania
Flag:

Population: 55.57 Million
Capital: Dodoma

Leader: Theodore "Theo" Gregory Katwe
Title/Position: President
Picture:

Bio: Born in Masai, Theo's mother died of Malaria when he was 4. After that Theo's Dad found work in Tanga, he worked building ships for Maersk. Theo worked hard at school. When he was 13 his dad became a supervisor at one of the docks and could afford for him to go to a good private school. Theo worked hard at school. When he was 17 he was sent to a boarding school in Dar es Salaam. From here he was able to get the top of his class and get into the national college of Tanzania in Dodoma. A professor noticed his skill and the way he worked and put him in a program for smart hard working children in Africa. From that program he got to a university in South Africa before getting a scholarship to Cambridge. In Cambridge he got a degree in Political Science, Economics, English, and Engineering. From there he returned to Tanzania, he started work at a bank in Dodoma but did not like it and decided to go to work at a company in Dar es Salaam. For the next decade he consolidated many companies including Newpapers, Shipping Companies, and even bought Air Tanzania. He became one of the richest men in Tanzania, after this he went into politics, he became the Mayor of Dar es Salaam. From here he built up a reputation and spread his fame in the political world before running for the senate of Tanzania. After a quick term he was elected president in 2015.

Economics

GDP: 57.8 Billion
Purchasing Power:
Debt: 15.4 Billion
Reserves:
Defense Budget: 689,000,000
Major Exports: Gold, Tobacco, Nuts, Coffee, Metal Ores, and Glass
Major Imports: Petroleum, Palm Oil, Cars, Wheat, Medicine
Major Trade Partners: Switzerland, China, India, South Africa, Kenya, UAE, and Malaysia

Military

Active Duty: 45,000
Reserves: 105,000

Tanks: 72
AFVs: 586
SPA: 29
Towed Artillary: 51
MRLS: 2

Fighters: 17
Attack Aircraft: 29
Helicopters: 51
Attack Helicopters: 8
Transport: 76

Destroyers: 5
Frigates: 0
Cruisers: 0
Corvettes: 0
Patrol: 18
Mine Warfare: 1
Carriers: 0
Submarines: 0

Nukes (y/n): N

2000 DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Duestchstien on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:31 pm

Aightbim going to time skip is out of the EU meeting then.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Latvijas Otra Republika
Minister

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvijas Otra Republika » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:33 am

Flowerdell, when my election comes can you possibly hack it ?

I think it would prove for a rather interesting rp.
Free Navalny, Back Gobzems

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:45 am

Latvijas Otra Republika wrote:Flowerdell, when my election comes can you possibly hack it ?

Lol

Flowerdell
Envoy

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Flowerdell » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:48 am

Latvijas Otra Republika wrote:Flowerdell, when my election comes can you possibly hack it ?

Wow genuinely? If so I could try, i have no idea which party Russia would favour though

Latvijas Otra Republika
Minister

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvijas Otra Republika » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:42 am

Flowerdell wrote:

Wow genuinely? If so I could try, i have no idea which party Russia would favour though

I feel like the current one in charge, AfD, or possibly some minor one which would force the current government to coalition with them.
Free Navalny, Back Gobzems

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:49 am

Post up later moving us along.

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:08 am

Duestchstien wrote:NS Name: Duestchstien
Flag:

Picture:
Bio: Born in Masai, Theo's mother died of Malaria when he was 4. After that Theo's Dad found work in Tanga, he worked building ships for Maersk. Theo worked hard at school. When he was 13 his dad became a supervisor at one of the docks and could afford for him to go to a good private school. Theo worked hard at school. When he was 17 he was sent to a boarding school in Dar es Salaam. From here he was able to get the top of his class and get into the national college of Tanzania in Dodoma. A professor noticed his skill and the way he worked and put him in a program for smart hard working children in Africa. From that program he got to a university in South Africa before getting a scholarship to Cambridge. In Cambridge he got a degree in Political Science, Economics, English, and Engineering. From there he returned to Tanzania, he started work at a bank in Dodoma but did not like it and decided to go to work at a company in Dar es Salaam. For the next decade he consolidated many companies including Newpapers, Shipping Companies, and even bought Air Tanzania. He became one of the richest men in Tanzania, after this he went into politics, he became the Mayor of Dar es Salaam. From here he built up a reputation and spread his fame in the political world before running for the senate of Tanzania. After a quick term he was elected president in 2015.

Economics

Purchasing Power:
Reserves:
Major Trade Partners: Switzerland, China, India, South Africa, Kenya, UAE, and Malaysia

Military

2000 DO NOT REMOVE

Hello?
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:02 am

Duestchstien wrote:NS Name: Duestchstien
Flag:

Picture:

Economics

Purchasing Power:
Reserves:

Military

2000 DO NOT REMOVE

Accepted

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:13 pm

Russia you can post Kiser landing.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:24 pm

This RP is hereby shut down. I will be immediately creating a reboot to ensure those that app will be active.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Chewion wrote:This RP is hereby shut down. I will be immediately creating a reboot to ensure those that app will be active.

I was about to hit submit...
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:32 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Chewion wrote:This RP is hereby shut down. I will be immediately creating a reboot to ensure those that app will be active.

I was about to hit submit...

Just save it for the new one. It will literally be a copy of this.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:35 pm

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=431693&p=33114467#p33114467

NEW OOC HERE. You can use same app.
Last edited by Chewion on Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse