NATION

PASSWORD

A Complex World-OOC-OPEN [Nation Based RP]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Trivolia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 am

Also fuckhuge is an overstatment, just enough to sort of quickly take and put down retialiation in the specific provience. Im not preparing for war, just to take back Chinease land.
"To be protective is not to be corupt; to be rational is not to be cruel and oppressive"
~Honorable dictator of Trivolia

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 am

Trivolia wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:International observers are going to see, and take issue with, a fuckhuge invasion force moving over to the border of one of the biggest countries in the world.

Lol of course when its happening people will know of it, but before it happens no one would know.

If it is 'just on the border,' it's happening.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:53 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Trivolia wrote:Lol of course when its happening people will know of it, but before it happens no one would know.

If it is 'just on the border,' it's happening.

Im being vauge, again, im not directly on your border, im not inches away from your border, iv explained myself in an earlier reply.
"To be protective is not to be corupt; to be rational is not to be cruel and oppressive"

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:00 am

Trivolia wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:If it is 'just on the border,' it's happening.

Im being vauge, again, im not directly on your border, im not inches away from your border, iv explained myself in an earlier reply.

You’ve been very confusing to be honest.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:06 am

Ok, ill clear it up. My army isnt huge, its bit enough to take and secure the provience, but not big enough, for example, to start stroding towards Indias capital. The army is essiciently on "the border", as in they are hidden in towns close to the border, some of the special infantry and armored vehicles might be in the wilderness, the big stuff, like tanks and artillery, would be in the cities. At my command, they leave their hiding spots, and storm the border, securing the provience.

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:08 am

Again, im not inches from the border, i wouldnt even say in in any cities inches from the borders, from fear of being prematurly spotted by border guards.

NewLakotah
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Chewion wrote:
Trivolia wrote:K, ill comprimise
400 tanks per month
1 battleship by the end of the year.
Also, what month is it? This is important, because I plan on dealing with North Korea before a specific time.

No battleship. They are t used anywhere anymore. And I’ll let Lakota look at this. He is better at it than I.

No.
Trivolia wrote:Eh, whatever, ill change it to destoryer.

Still no. it takes YEARS to build just one. Not one year to build many.
Trivolia wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:I'm going to ap as India and be an amazing pain in the arse to Russia and China I think.

Welll i kind of gotta secret force stacked against you already, so id prepare.

You can't teleport troops in one post.
Trivolia wrote:Along with asking what month it is, how do we record the time? (How many months/years have passed, ect)

Its January. Time is fluid, so there is no direct time correlation. It all depends on in RP events.
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:07 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Chewion wrote:No battleship. They are t used anywhere anymore. And I’ll let Lakota look at this. He is better at it than I.

No.
Trivolia wrote:Eh, whatever, ill change it to destoryer.

Trivolia wrote:Welll i kind of gotta secret force stacked against you already, so id prepare.

Trivolia wrote:Along with asking what month it is, how do we record the time? (How many months/years have passed, ect)

Its January. Time is fluid, so there is no direct time correlation. It all depends on in RP events.

Alright, ill edit the post with the destoryer, the tanks will stay
Teleport troops? They're moving within my borders, and as you've said, time is fluid, its not like they were there within an hour or so.

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Trivolia wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:If it is 'just on the border,' it's happening.

Don't be vague. Explain everything in detail in your posts. No other players are allowed to godmod knowledge of things they don't know, even if you post them in the IC, but a large troop transit to a border, yeah the Indian Intelligence would know.
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:09 pm

If its January, hmm, lemme research real quick, I gotta figure out how far along North Koreas missle dohickeys are

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Trivolia wrote:
NewLakotah wrote:No.

Alright, ill edit the post with the destoryer, the tanks will stay
Teleport troops? They're moving within my borders, and as you've said, time is fluid, its not like they were there within an hour or so.

No, the tank amount is way, way, to high. Please consult Wikipedia or other sources for tank amounts and development times for theT-99 and other types of tanks, and what types are in use of the Chinese military, please study everything about the Chinese military in excruciating detail, please.

You said you moved an unstated amount of troops to the border. You can't in one post. Time is fluid between Rpers, not in a single post or a single RPer.

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:14 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Trivolia wrote:Alright, ill edit the post with the destoryer, the tanks will stay

No, the tank amount is way, way, to high. Please consult Wikipedia or other sources for tank amounts and development times for theT-99 and other types of tanks, and what types are in use of the Chinese military, please study everything about the Chinese military in excruciating detail, please.

You said you moved an unstated amount of troops to the border. You can't in one post. Time is fluid between Rpers, not in a single post or a single RPer.

Hmm, alright, I can do that.
Ill fix the numaric with the troops, and include transportation methods and such.

Braddon Industries
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Braddon Industries » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:15 pm

Is alternate history allowed?

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Hmm, know what, I might just have to resign. As has been proven multiple times ooc, im not exactlt suited with the knowledge ft for this roleplay, and it might be awhile before I am.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Trivolia wrote:Hmm, know what, I might just have to resign. As has been proven multiple times ooc, im not exactlt suited with the knowledge ft for this roleplay, and it might be awhile before I am.

It’s up to you but decide soon. I have a guy wanting China.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:45 pm

Chewion wrote:
Trivolia wrote:Hmm, know what, I might just have to resign. As has been proven multiple times ooc, im not exactlt suited with the knowledge ft for this roleplay, and it might be awhile before I am.

It’s up to you but decide soon. I have a guy wanting China.

Yes, I have decided, I officially resign.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:52 pm

reserve china
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:reserve china

Ok

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Anyone at the EU meeting going to post or shall I timeskip is out of it?

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:44 am

Chewion, what month is it? January?
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:56 am

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:Chewion, what month is it? January?

If they've just had a presidential enauguration, January makes sense.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:56 am

Should I take Trivolia's previous China post as canon?

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:57 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Should I take Trivolia's previous China post as canon?

Hell no.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:00 am

Chewion wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Should I take Trivolia's previous China post as canon?

Hell no.

thank fuck

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:23 am

:'(
Think I redacted it anyways lol.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse