NATION

PASSWORD

A Complex World-OOC-OPEN [Nation Based RP]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Trivolia wrote:
Chewion wrote:I wouldn’t. Kiser doesn’t care about the India-China dispute really. He would be more offended if you waited so long to congratulate him. China needs good relations with the US.

Tbh Kiser is young and would probably get offended by anything. Needs good relations? Er, sure buddy, anyways if its that big of a deal to you ill edit.

When you export more to me than the next four nations (excluding Hong King) then yes you do need good relations with me.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Trivolia wrote:
Chewion wrote:? That makes zero sense. My press would still report the same thing either way as would yours.

My press is state controlled, if father china doesnt want something reported, then it wont be reported, leaving america you could just say its for a buisness trip, andamerican press would have no power in china

Oh you want to keep the meeting hush hush. That still won’t work even in China. Details wouldn’t leak but people would know we were there.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Trivolia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:42 pm

Chewion wrote:
Trivolia wrote:Tbh Kiser is young and would probably get offended by anything. Needs good relations? Er, sure buddy, anyways if its that big of a deal to you ill edit.

When you export more to me than the next four nations (excluding Hong King) then yes you do need good relations with me.

Its mercantilism, you provide raw resources, we provide product, if either of us cancel relations, we both go down, but seeing as im the producer, I can more easily come back, as im sure many more countries would want my production forces.
"To be protective is not to be corupt; to be rational is not to be cruel and oppressive"
~Honorable dictator of Trivolia

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:44 pm

Chewion wrote:
Trivolia wrote:My press is state controlled, if father china doesnt want something reported, then it wont be reported, leaving america you could just say its for a buisness trip, andamerican press would have no power in china

Oh you want to keep the meeting hush hush. That still won’t work even in China. Details wouldn’t leak but people would know we were there.

Id want it hush hush untill afterwards, and leaks would most likely happen in your country. I suggst telling few people, and bc Putin is Putin, he can get aeay with lying to the party untill afterwards then covering it up.
"To be protective is not to be corupt; to be rational is not to be cruel and oppressive"

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:58 pm

People wouldnt know, i could arrange private planes, cars with one way windows (you can see outside, no one sees inside), we could meet in a private room, ect ect.

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:00 pm

Also, internet is still out at home, so in about an hour i wont have it, so we will need to probably wait till tomorrow to continue this discussion.

Romanussia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:36 pm

Trivolia wrote:Tbh the 3 powers, which are me russia and america should meet soon, we can all meet in Beijing asap if ya want

Don't forget all the Powers in the 'big five' - UN's nickname for Britain, France, Russia, China, and the USA - are each important in terms of next big moves.
The Kingdom of Romanussia
A nation based in the present inhabited by a more latinized Romanian culture ruled by a constitutional monarchy shrouded in a vivid and detailed history and armed with a disciplined and modernized military.
Capital: Traiana | Currency: Koson | Demonym: Romanus/Romanian

RNN: General elections proclaim Dacian Ciolos as new premier of Romanussia's legislature | Romanussia national under-21 soccer team wins its first UEFA Championship over Spain in the final | Romanus navy recieves first shipment of new equipment since its overhaul was approved by the General Staff | The Acordul calls for its next cooperative research operation

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:39 pm

Romanussia wrote:
Trivolia wrote:Tbh the 3 powers, which are me russia and america should meet soon, we can all meet in Beijing asap if ya want

Don't forget all the Powers in the 'big five' - UN's nickname for Britain, France, Russia, China, and the USA - are each important in terms of next big moves.

Cant forget about it if I didn't consider it in the first place :p
Anywahs its time for China to use its rapidly growing economy to boost its power, and tbh if anyone wants to start big trade leaps, im willing to replace some of our big Americam buisness with smaller bits of other buisness, and maybe other big players like India and Russia
Last edited by Trivolia on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:50 pm

Anyways device on 1%, we shall continue discussions tomorrow

NewLakotah
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:03 pm

Trivolia wrote:
Chewion wrote:When you export more to me than the next four nations (excluding Hong King) then yes you do need good relations with me.

Its mercantilism, you provide raw resources, we provide product, if either of us cancel relations, we both go down, but seeing as im the producer, I can more easily come back, as im sure many more countries would want my production forces.

That's not mercantilism. As producer it would hurt your economy worse than Americas. You would not be able to come back "easily". And not many countries have the purchasing power of the US.

Also, raising the minimum wage does NOT boost your economy. Its basic economics: raising the amount businesses have to spend on employees hurts their bottom line, which forces them to increases prices, which throws the economy out of equilibrium when you raise it by that much, past the rate of inflation. That would hurt the Chinese economy since rising prices of that type would hurt their exporting power and lower their net exports, which would lower GDP and cause a loss of Real GDP and per capita GDP which would hurt the overall Chinese economy.
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:24 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Trivolia wrote:Its mercantilism, you provide raw resources, we provide product, if either of us cancel relations, we both go down, but seeing as im the producer, I can more easily come back, as im sure many more countries would want my production forces.

That's not mercantilism. As producer it would hurt your economy worse than Americas. You would not be able to come back "easily". And not many countries have the purchasing power of the US.

Also, raising the minimum wage does NOT boost your economy. Its basic economics: raising the amount businesses have to spend on employees hurts their bottom line, which forces them to increases prices, which throws the economy out of equilibrium when you raise it by that much, past the rate of inflation. That would hurt the Chinese economy since rising prices of that type would hurt their exporting power and lower their net exports, which would lower GDP and cause a loss of Real GDP and per capita GDP which would hurt the overall Chinese economy.

^^^^

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:35 am

NewLakotah wrote:
Trivolia wrote:Its mercantilism, you provide raw resources, we provide product, if either of us cancel relations, we both go down, but seeing as im the producer, I can more easily come back, as im sure many more countries would want my production forces.

As a producer, It will be easier for me to come back, because loosing the americans role in my economy, as a producer, its easier for me to find a numnerous of countries with different amounts of resources and money, it may take alot of countries, but I will eventually equal out the US's 1 with other countries many, otherwise on his end, he has to find someone who can A. Produce as much as me, and B. pay for the resources, in which said country needs. If he decides to settle for even slightly less, its a hit to thier economy and it will be lower than what it previously was.
In most cases raising the minimus wage would hurt the economy, but before then Chinamen could barely (if at all) afford the minimum in services the government has to offer, raising the minimum wage in a country where a large number of its citizens are in poverty, making around 10 cents an hour, makes it to where more can afford the standard neccasities, which means more members of the workforce, which means a higher economy. The least it would do is equal our our current economy.
Last edited by Trivolia on Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:44 am

Russia respond to me pls :3

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:47 am

China your not building 5k tanks in a month. Also I am putting the Russia-China alliance under review while I do research. They aren’t enemies but they certainly aren’t bffs.

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:33 am

Chewion wrote:China your not building 5k tanks in a month. Also I am putting the Russia-China alliance under review while I do research. They aren’t enemies but they certainly aren’t bffs.

Um, it is possible. I think I will be doing so.

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:34 am

Chewion wrote:China your not building 5k tanks in a month. Also I am putting the Russia-China alliance under review while I do research. They aren’t enemies but they certainly aren’t bffs.

Yea, tbh the China Russian relation atm is more or a strained friends with benifits situation, but she asked for the alliance, not me (though tbh I would have eventually).

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:35 am

Trivolia wrote:

Um, it is possible. I think I will be doing so.

No.

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:36 am

Chewion wrote:
Trivolia wrote:Um, it is possible. I think I will be doing so.

No.

You cant give me good reason not to tbh.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:38 am

Trivolia wrote:
Chewion wrote:No.

You cant give me good reason not to tbh.

Because I am OP and I’m saying no. That would unbalance everything. Plus you don’t need 5k tanks.

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:39 am

Chewion wrote:
Trivolia wrote:You cant give me good reason not to tbh.

Because I am OP and I’m saying no. That would unbalance everything. Plus you don’t need 5k tanks.

Tbh China is capable of 5k tanks in a month, balance or no, its possible, and using the OP law thing is cheap. Ill settle at 3k, also yes, as a major land power, a few more tanks does seem to be on the status quo

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:41 am

Trivolia wrote:
Chewion wrote:Because I am OP and I’m saying no. That would unbalance everything. Plus you don’t need 5k tanks.

Tbh China is capable of 5k tanks in a month, balance or no, its possible, and using the OP law thing is cheap. Ill settle at 3k, also yes, as a major land power, a few more tanks does seem to be on the status quo

What type of tank are you building?

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:43 am

Chewion wrote:
Trivolia wrote:Tbh China is capable of 5k tanks in a month, balance or no, its possible, and using the OP law thing is cheap. Ill settle at 3k, also yes, as a major land power, a few more tanks does seem to be on the status quo

What type of tank are you building?

Type 99, Chinas main battle tank (id be producing the t-14 if darn russia would respond)

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:47 am

Trivolia wrote:
Chewion wrote:What type of tank are you building?

Type 99, Chinas main battle tank (id be producing the t-14 if darn russia would respond)

That’s 12.5 billion dollars alone gone in a single month.

Trivolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:50 am

Chewion wrote:
Trivolia wrote:Type 99, Chinas main battle tank (id be producing the t-14 if darn russia would respond)

That’s 12.5 billion dollars alone gone in a single month.

Welp, seeing as I plan on producing the 3k a month for 3 months, that 9k tanks for 51 billion. Keep in mind, iv just increased my military budget, and am doing an order, not a continuous expansion (I wont be paying that much every year, this order for the tanks is for now only).

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:58 am

Trivolia wrote:
Chewion wrote:That’s 12.5 billion dollars alone gone in a single month.

Welp, seeing as I plan on producing the 3k a month for 3 months, that 9k tanks for 51 billion. Keep in mind, iv just increased my military budget, and am doing an order, not a continuous expansion (I wont be paying that much every year, this order for the tanks is for now only).

You better be getting rid of an equal amount of tanks then cause your not having 15k tanks in 3 months time.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse